HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rusty/WNC/PMC Sightings......
Posted by: Fu ()
Date: August 09, 2012 10:01PM

I know there are so many damn Rusty/Timmy threads but I think I have a cool idea. How about we post sightings of Rusty, the WNC doofus, and the Pagans 1% wannabes on this thread...

Ill start. Im pretty sure I saw Rusty last night about 530-545pm. This dude looked exactly like pictures Ive seen of him. He was turning from Shirley Gate Road onto Braddock heading towards Kilroys. He was by himself on a reddish color motorcycle.

Is this you Rusty?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rusty/WNC/PMC Sightings......
Posted by: laughing! ()
Date: August 09, 2012 10:26PM

Now every biker out there is Rusty or WNC or PMC? now this is as stupid. Really you want to track him now. Sounds like stalking to me. Damn people really!!!!!!! LMAO

Posted by: Oooh! Ooooh! Mr. Kotter! ()
Date: August 09, 2012 11:12PM

I saw Rusty, er, Corny, in a blue Honda on Rte 66 heading east! With a "Watch for Bikers & Remember Timmy" bumpersticker flapping off of the rear of his car!

Do I win anything?
Attachments:
horshack3.jpg

Posted by: Tom Jove ()
Date: August 09, 2012 11:38PM

Rusty is everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, Rusty'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, he'll be there. Rusty will be in the way guys yell when they're mad. the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and ridin' the bikes they build - Rusty'll be there, too.

Posted by: WeMissU ()
Date: August 10, 2012 05:54AM

We miss you Rusty...soo much
Attachments:
Rusty.png

Poker Run Comin' Up
Posted by: Poker Run Biker ()
Date: August 10, 2012 04:23PM

Rusty Hall will likely be at Backyard Grille, located in Manassas, VA, for a poker run hosted by Knights of Iron MC., this Saturday. The last stop for that run is at some biker bar called 360. They'll all roll in between 5pm-6pm.

Where ever there is a poker run or charity run, Rusty Hall and WNC, attend.

Poker Run Biker

Posted by: The Truth Is... ()
Date: August 10, 2012 04:39PM

Where ever there is money to be scammed from some idiot on a bike ... Rusty will be there.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.