HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Not Jobs - Maximizing Shareholder value
Posted by: Fact Checker ()
Date: May 27, 2012 04:02PM

R Money = Romney, nuff said!
Attachments:
rMoney.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not Jobs - Maximizing Shareholder value
Posted by: ok sure ()
Date: May 27, 2012 05:49PM

Jealous much? Get back to licking those food stamps, loser in life.

Posted by: the battle ahead ()
Date: May 27, 2012 06:15PM

It's not about the Romneys and the food stampers of the world. The next election is about the middle class and how they are being squeezed by the aforementioned groups. That's where the battle is going to be. The food stampers don't vote.

Posted by: just me saying ()
Date: May 27, 2012 06:24PM

They certainly do vote. I worked near a public housing area and during the last presidential election busses were picking up and dropping off residents all day long. Welfare cases know democrats always come through with the best freebies.

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: May 27, 2012 06:39PM

"It's not about the Romneys and the food stampers of the world. The next election is about the middle class and how they are being squeezed by the aforementioned groups. That's where the battle is going to be"

And that's the truth, trying to turn all the issues the middle class faces into "free cheese" talking points is just rhetoric the GOP uses to make their campaign financers happy,,,

It's backfiring,,,

Romney will be painted as an elitist because he has no true value system of his own an really could care less about the middle class of overtaxed Americans,,,

He just wants to be president for the prestige,,,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2012 06:40PM by Hatemotor.
Attachments:
a-NEW-HAMPSHIRE-DEBATE-386x217.jpg

Posted by: just me saying ()
Date: May 27, 2012 06:47PM

I always wonder what rich people do with their money. I suspect once they make it they just bury it in a jar in the backyard or stuff it under their mattress. I wouldnt think for a minute they invest it in a business, stocks, boats, bigger homes etc. Because doing that would help create jobs or keep those in a job still working.

Stop buying into Obamas class warfare but if you cant help yourself then ask why doesnt Obama attack the rich that give money to his campaign. Why doesnt he mention he himself received money from Bain Capital.

Posted by: the machine is broken ()
Date: May 28, 2012 09:05AM

They all receive money from all of these big places. We don't have a democracy anymore. We don't have one locally either. As soon as the middle class (or what is left of it) wakes up and realizes this, we might get one back. The more of the middle class that falls into the lower class (and that is happening), the greater the chance of social upheaval and change. Just hope it doesn't involve too much bloodshed. Just wait long enough and things will change. It's the waiting that is unnerving. We can see where we're headed and nobody is pulling us back (God knows the Supreme Court really helped out with the donation ruling). Things just seem to get darker. Romney will have us fighting each other instead of fighting for what is ours. I don't think he'll get elected unless a bomb drops before the election and people think change is better than hope.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.