HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234567AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 7
Heroin Ring Busted in Centreville
Posted by: Meh ()
Date: November 19, 2008 06:50PM

Apparently some westfields grads were just busted selling heroin in our area

http://www.wtopnews.com/?sid=1521910&nid=25

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Heroin Ring Busted in Centreville
Posted by: Fairfax22032 ()
Date: November 19, 2008 06:55PM

I don't know about everyone else, but I find this somewhat shocking. I know that there are drugs in FXCO, but this sounds like something that you would see profiled on The Wire. The other thing that bothers me about this is that I know at least one of the kids from Fairfax.

Posted by: Talking Smack ()
Date: November 19, 2008 06:57PM

One of those names graduated from Oakton,not Westfields.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: November 19, 2008 07:08PM

It's interesting pulling one up on facebook and seeing a bunch of the other names in the friends area. I wonder if that's how the police built their suspect list?

Posted by: Dwight ()
Date: November 19, 2008 07:24PM

Part of the ring that helped kill Ms. Lannes last year

Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: November 19, 2008 09:38PM

Obviously this is a frame up.

"QUICK","JOSHUA","R","018","6304","HIDDEN CANYON","RD","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/09/2007","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC"
"QUICK","JOSHUA","R","018","6304","HIDDEN CANYON","RD","CENTREVILLE ","VA","11/29/2007","POSS CONTROLLED DRUG FEL "
"QUICK","JOSHUA","R","019","6304","HIDDEN CANYON","RD","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/30/2008","P/ID HEROIN "
"QUICK","JOSHUA","R","019","6304","HIDDEN CANYON","RD","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/07/2008","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC"
"QUICK","JOSHUA","R","019","6304","HIDDEN CANYON","RD","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/07/2008","POSS SCHED III DRUG "
"QUICK","JOSHUA","R","019","6304","HIDDEN CANYON","RD","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/07/2008","POSS SCHED IV DRUG

"SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","018","5628","ROCKY RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/12/2006","RECKLE/SPEED OVER 80 MPH"
"SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","019","5628","ROCKY RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/28/2007","BURGLARY,NO OTHER DESCRIP "
"SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","019","5628","ROCKY RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/28/2007","GR LARC-THEFT"
"SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","019","5628","ROCKY RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","11/28/2007","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS"
"SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","019","5628","ROCKY RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","11/29/2007","POSS CONTROLLED DRUG FEL"
"SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","020","5628","ROCKY RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/11/2008","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
"SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","020","5628","ROCKY RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/11/2008","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
"SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","020","5628","ROCKY RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/11/2008","POSS MARIJUANA"
"SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","020","5628","ROCKY RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/28/2007","EQUIPMENTEXHAUST SYS

"RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","018"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/09/2007","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
"RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","018"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/09/2007","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
"RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","018"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/09/2007","POSS MARIJUANA"
"RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","018"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/14/2007","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN"
"RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","019"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/04/2008","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
"RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","019"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","02/02/2008","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS"
"RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","019"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/04/2008","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE"
"RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","019"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/11/2008","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN

"NASH ","DANIEL","R","018","5857","LINDEN CREEK ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/22/2007","DUMP TRASH ON HWY/RIGHT OF W

"GIBSON","TAYLER","L","018"," 15428","MARTINS HUNDRED ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/05/2006","ALCH POSS BY IND < 21 "
"GIBSON","TAYLER","L","018"," 15428","MARTINS HUNDRED ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/05/2006","POSS MARIJUANA"
"GIBSON","TAYLER","L","019"," 15428","MARTINS HUNDRED ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/02/2007","55-59MPH/35MPH ZONE"
"GIBSON","TAYLER","L","019"," 15428","MARTINS HUNDRED ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/09/2007","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
"GIBSON","TAYLER","L","019"," 15428","MARTINS HUNDRED ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/04/2007","PT LARC-OTHER"
"GIBSON","TAYLER","L","020"," 15428","MARTINS HUNDRED ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/04/2007","PT LARC-OTHER

"RICHTER","ANNA ","L","019","6204","POINT","CI","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/03/2007","65-69MPH/35MPH ZONE"
"RICHTER","ANNA ","L","019","6204","POINT","CI","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/29/2007","DISPLAYING LIC PLATES "
"RICHTER","ANNA ","L","019","6204","POINT","CI","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/29/2007","FAIL PAY FULL TIME & ATTENTION

"SCHNIPPEL","SKYLAR","M","019"," 15304","SURREY HOUSE ","WY","CENTREVILLE ","VA","10/11/2007","45-49MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL ZONE"
"SCHNIPPEL","SKYLAR","M","020"," 15304","SURREY HOUSE ","WY","CENTREVILLE ","VA","02/11/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"SCHNIPPEL","SKYLAR","M","020"," 15304","SURREY HOUSE ","WY","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/17/2008","FAIL PAY FULL TIME & ATTENTION

"REMINGTON","JESSICA ","R","019","9308","ASHMEADE","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/13/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"REMINGTON","JESSICA ","R","019","9308","ASHMEADE","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","05/09/2008","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
"REMINGTON","JESSICA ","R","019","9308","ASHMEADE","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","05/22/2008","BAILEE: VIOLATE COND OF RELEASE

"SHADE","ASHLEIGH","L","018","5219","GRINNELL","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","10/21/2007","55-59MPH/35MPH ZONE"
"SHADE","ASHLEIGH","L","019","5219","GRINNELL","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/13/2008","60-64MPH/40MPH ZONE"
"SHADE","ASHLEIGH","L","019","5219","GRINNELL","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/13/2008","FAIL TO REPORT OL CHG/ADDRESS-DMV"
"SHADE","ASHLEIGH","L","019","5219","GRINNELL","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/13/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"SHADE","ASHLEIGH","L","019","5219","GRINNELL","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","05/12/2008","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC

Maybe they will rot this time.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: November 19, 2008 10:18PM

Anyone remember the drug bust at Westfield last year? THey got heroin. What is the suprise?

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 19, 2008 10:43PM

This doesn't look like the French Connection or the Chinese Triad. Newspapers and haedlines always hype things so. A "Heroin RING"!

By the looks of these clowns ages and the mention of their sources in DC and B-More the truth is probably so less interesting.. It's some sick white kids from the burbs who are probably each strung to the gills. They go cop dope in the hood, maybe buying a few hundred bucks more at a time which they've been distributing to other bozos in Centreville. Somebody snitched on them, they will surely snitch on somebody in turn. They'll all get light jail terms if not rehab in some cases. Many of the "Centreville 8" will violate terms of release with dirty urine etc....

Date: November 19, 2008 10:45PM

Unfortunately they have killed at least two people.

Posted by: shut the fuck up ()
Date: November 19, 2008 10:55PM

excuse me, but i hope the person who said "hopefully they will rot this time" actually knows the people they are talking about. ashleigh has been my best friend long before she got into all of this, she went to rehab over the summer and brought herself back to the person she once was, so to say that 'hopefully she will rot this time' is the most cynical comment i've ever read. you don't even know who you're talking about. and to say that she contributed to people's deaths is refusing to acknowledge the fact that THOSE people made a decision THEMSELVES. if they didn't buy it from her, it would have been from someone else. so shut the fuck up and realize that everyone goes through a dark period of time stemming from horrible experiences they didn't ask for, and while she shouldn't have dealt with those issues the way she did, the fact that she was the only one of these people to take action upon her problems and got help can't go unrecognized. so please, before you write comments wishing death upon people whom you've never met, and who's experiences and circumstances you can't even begin to understand, think about it. blaming other people isn't going to fix the problem. getting help like she did will, an aspect that i hope people can see. the past 5 months all she has done is strive to bring herself back to the amazing girl i knew before she got involved in this, something she finally achieved. so no, she does not deserve to rot, she deserves nothing at all except a second chance to prove that she's okay.

Date: November 19, 2008 10:57PM

Rowsdower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Unfortunately they have killed at least two
> people.

Didn't see that on the WTOP link, that would surely change things IF it was intentional homicide, though more likely OD's by their buyers..

I'm not downplaying the serious dereliction by this crew, but I doubt they generated much of any profit that didn't go in to their arms or noses. In a perfect world, law enforcement could skip the rehab for this bunch and give some beatings. I can tolerate people who like to smoke and drink a little but there is no f---g excuse to be doing/selling heroin in 2008...

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: November 19, 2008 11:08PM

To shut the fuck up. Please, shut the fuck up. Your friend is a junkie and a drug dealer. The only thing amazing about her is her ability to escape the slammer thus far.

Date: November 19, 2008 11:09PM

shut the fuck up Wrote:
> excuse me, but i hope the person who said
> "hopefully they will rot this time" actually knows
> the people they are talking about. ashleigh has
> been my best friend long before she got into all
> of this, she went to rehab over the summer and
> brought herself back to the person she once was,
> so to say that 'hopefully she will rot this time'
> is the most cynical comment i've ever read. you
> don't even know who you're talking about. and to
> say that she contributed to people's deaths is
> refusing to acknowledge the fact that THOSE people
> made a decision THEMSELVES. if they didn't buy it
> from her, it would have been from someone else. so
> shut the fuck up and realize that everyone goes
> through a dark period of time stemming from
> horrible experiences they didn't ask for, and
> while she shouldn't have dealt with those issues
> the way she did, the fact that she was the only
> one of these people to take action upon her
> problems and got help can't go unrecognized. so
> please, before you write comments wishing death
> upon people whom you've never met, and who's
> experiences and circumstances you can't even begin
> to understand, think about it. blaming other
> people isn't going to fix the problem. getting
> help like she did will, an aspect that i hope
> people can see. the past 5 months all she has done
> is strive to bring herself back to the amazing
> girl i knew before she got involved in this,
> something she finally achieved. so no, she does
> not deserve to rot, she deserves nothing at all
> except a second chance to prove that she's okay.

Hey I am sorry about your friend but you are taking a cynical/shit attitude with your "they would have just got it somewhere else line". WRONG. Sometimes if you don't sell to a dope fiend they have that "life changing experience" they may need. They may go through withdrawls, go downtown to cop and get arrested or robbed etc. If your friend sold dope, she is guilty, even if she was sick herself at the time..

If your friend is clean at this time, maybe she is getting an indictment from soemthing in the recent past and she'll probably have to snitch her way out of it which most drug defendants do.

Sick/addicted people don't "make decisions themselves" ( not good ones at least)and your friend may well share shame and blame as painful as that might be. F the guilt trips, but you've got to be remorseful and realistic to move forward in the world after mistakes. Don't rub your friends nose in her shit, but don't be a dishrag asshole that thinks heroin dealing is some victimless crime and defends her every mistake..

Posted by: LegalizeIt ()
Date: November 19, 2008 11:31PM

You fuckers don't even know what it's like to live in Centreville. A small minority of Westfield graduates have made a name for themselves doing despicable things, and because of that now all present/former Westfield students face an unfair, unwarranted bias. None of you people know anything of what has occurred with these people, and having known these people it's sickening to hear you speak of these people this way. In America, we have a system where you are innocent until proven guilty, although I feel most of you spoiled brat assholes would be better suited to grow up in a place like China, as you seem to have no respect for the American legal system. I hope that everyone involved in this case is able to eventually rehabilitate themselves and live a life that is of a functioning member of society, and maybe eventually achieve the American dream. All of you assholes who crucify anyone ever accused of a crime (I've seen this behavior go on for a while here) need to fucking grow up and realize what America is about and stop playing God and judging everyone, or get the fuck out.

Date: November 19, 2008 11:57PM

"What its LIKE to live in Centreville"?? I can't imagine its too fucking exciting or tough for that matter. What is your point??

The legal system owes the accused a presumption of innocence, the public opinion is free to think and say what it wants. The feds have a very high conviction rate, want to bet ALL of your friends cop pleas/snitch?

If you are 18 years old and have only had sack hair for a year or so, I'm sure this is the most exciting thing ever to hit your Centreville. I believe in redemption and that this case is sadder than anything else.

LegalizeIt Wrote:
> You fuckers don't even know what it's like to live
> in Centreville. A small minority of Westfield
> graduates have made a name for themselves doing
> despicable things, and because of that now all
> present/former Westfield students face an unfair,
> unwarranted bias. None of you people know
> anything of what has occurred with these people,
> and having known these people it's sickening to
> hear you speak of these people this way. In
> America, we have a system where you are innocent
> until proven guilty, although I feel most of you
> spoiled brat assholes would be better suited to
> grow up in a place like China, as you seem to have
> no respect for the American legal system. I hope
> that everyone involved in this case is able to
> eventually rehabilitate themselves and live a life
> that is of a functioning member of society, and
> maybe eventually achieve the American dream. All
> of you assholes who crucify anyone ever accused of
> a crime (I've seen this behavior go on for a while
> here) need to fucking grow up and realize what
> America is about and stop playing God and judging
> everyone, or get the fuck out.

Posted by: bex ()
Date: November 20, 2008 12:41AM

so far ive heard that Lokesh has 40 years and is leaving in a week

Posted by: paddy ()
Date: November 20, 2008 12:45AM

you've heard? so you dont know do you?

Posted by: jak blak ()
Date: November 20, 2008 12:49AM

a HEROIN ring in FFCO? Definitely let them rot. They sold to children and inadvertantly killed in the process. That's a serious crime in ALL countries. She'll be lucky if she has less than ten years in the clink to sober up.

Seriously, I do hiring all the time, and when I see WESTFIELDS on somebody's application, it goes right in the dumpster. I don't have time to be drug testing and hearing excuses from these big babies.

Date: November 20, 2008 01:02AM

paddy Wrote:
> you've heard? so you dont know do you?

That's what a good friend of his told me. I'm trusting what he said is true.

jak blak Wrote:
> Seriously, I do hiring all the time, and when I
> see WESTFIELDS on somebody's application, it goes
> right in the dumpster. I don't have time to be
> drug testing and hearing excuses from these big
> babies.

unfortunately thats now how all of us westfield grads are.
it's become a stereotype made by the few who end up getting press and most press these days is bad press. :\

Posted by: Wondering ()
Date: November 20, 2008 01:15AM

how long does a person usually get locked up for something like this? some of the people involved actually had a prior for intent to distribute im wondering what happens now...

Posted by: bw ()
Date: November 20, 2008 01:15AM

No matter what the media may do to blow up the situation and make it seem alot worse then it really is, the fact is that some of these people were good people who i grew up with who just happened to go down the wrong path. everyone has weaknesses and everyone makes bad choices. so dont talk shit n curse people you dont know. none of you even know the real deal.lodash n skylar, ima miss u fuckers. godspeed homies.

Date: November 20, 2008 01:19AM

bw Wrote:
> No matter what the media may do to blow up the
> situation and make it seem alot worse then it
> really is, the fact is that some of these people
> were good people who i grew up with who just
> happened to go down the wrong path. everyone has
> weaknesses and everyone makes bad choices. so
> dont talk shit n curse people you dont know. none
> of you even know the real deal.lodash n skylar,
> ima miss u fuckers. godspeed homies.

thank you for saying that.

Wondering Wrote:
> how long does a person usually get locked up for
> something like this? some of the people involved
> actually had a prior for intent to distribute im
> wondering what happens now...

conspiracy to distribute 100 grams or more of heroin (pretty much the intent to distribute a large quantity)= 5-40yrs
to distribute= 20yrs to life

Date: November 20, 2008 01:24AM

jak blak Wrote:
> Seriously, I do hiring all the time, and when I
> see WESTFIELDS on somebody's application, it goes
> right in the dumpster. I don't have time to be
> drug testing and hearing excuses from these big
> babies.

unfortunately thats now how all of us westfield grads are.
it's become a stereotype made by the few who end up getting press and most press these days is bad press. :\
-------
i meant "not how..."

its late and im studying for an exam tomorrow
sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes

Date: November 20, 2008 01:26AM

anyone know who the unnamed person is?

Date: November 20, 2008 01:35AM

also...skylar schnippel is not a killer and never was. i hope all you gullible people out there who believe in everything the media says knows that. heroin is the killer here. it has taken too many of my friends that i grew up with. friends that were sucked in and ruined by it. none of you know of the hard battle these guys fought and unfortunately lost to. they sincerely wanted to stop n change but just couldnt because of this drug thats been such a problem and a fuckin pain in the ass to centreville for the past year and a half or so. fuck heroin, fuck public embarrasment, and fuck the police. im out. pc

Posted by: Justitia ()
Date: November 20, 2008 01:48AM

"the fact is that some of these people were good people who i grew up with who just happened to go down the wrong path."

Well, that "fact" will not help those people from being tried and receiving convictions, or bargaining their way out of it. Even "good people" sometimes have to pay the piper for "happen[ing] to go down the wrong path". That you grew up with them is not probative of guilt or innocence, but maybe you can serve as a character witness to try to reduce their sentences.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 20, 2008 02:18AM

sounds like that skylar guy is a real killer, I hope he gets 40 years to calm down.

Date: November 20, 2008 02:19AM

why can't people just smoke weed and drink some beers? fuckin' a.

Date: November 20, 2008 03:01AM

k well i hope somebody wishes the worst possible outcome upon you too the next time u fuck up with something...even though i dont know you or anything about you or your history. i have no idea what type of person you really are but im gonna use this media source called the internet to judge you and assume you are an ignorant and gullible asshole because thats what this webpage makes you come off as. im gonna use this media source to judge you and make assumptions about you and then wish bad luck upon you for it...get my drift?

Posted by: A friend ()
Date: November 20, 2008 05:53AM

I've known Skylar and JR almost my entire life. Tayler, Lokesh, David, and Anna I know as well. They are all my good friends, even with their flaws. I was also friends with Skylar's girlfriend Alicia, one of the three people that was allegedly "murdered" by my friends. To charge any of them with murder through that kind of association is ludicrous. The people that died were addicts. They each made the choice to shoot up that one last time. They each made the choice to shoot up that first time too. Don't blame these deaths on anyone but the deceased. They all died too young and too tragically, but their tragedys will serve as guidelines for future generations. They can only blame themselves. They can't blame each other for their addictions and what has happened because it was their own choice to do dope.

Date: November 20, 2008 06:59AM

A friend Wrote:
> I've known Skylar and JR almost my entire life.
> Tayler, Lokesh, David, and Anna I know as well.
> They are all my good friends, even with their
> flaws. I was also friends with Skylar's girlfriend
> Alicia, one of the three people that was allegedly
> "murdered" by my friends. To charge any of them
> with murder through that kind of association is
> ludicrous. The people that died were addicts. They
> each made the choice to shoot up that one last
> time. They each made the choice to shoot up that
> first time too. Don't blame these deaths on anyone
> but the deceased. They all died too young and too
> tragically, but their tragedys will serve as
> guidelines for future generations. They can only
> blame themselves. They can't blame each other for
> their addictions and what has happened because it
> was their own choice to do dope.

Sure as shit, they killed them.

Posted by: cozy ()
Date: November 20, 2008 07:16AM

Rowsdower Wrote:
> Unfortunately they have killed at least two
> people.

If the two people who died weren't heroin addicts, maybe they would be alive. They weren't murdered, they chose to do the drug.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 20, 2008 07:42AM

LegalizeIt Wrote:
>> You fuckers don't even know what it's like to live in Centreville

LOL

Now that's some funny shit!

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: November 20, 2008 07:55AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> LegalizeIt Wrote:
> >> You fuckers don't even know what it's like to
> live in Centreville
>
> LOL
>
> Now that's some funny shit!

Does that mean I now have street cred because I live in the "ville"?

Mutha-Fuc*in' West Side Bitches!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:04AM

trogdor! Wrote:
>>> Does that mean I now have street cred because I live in the "ville"?

You are a stonecold muthafuckin' playa

Posted by: dono ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:16AM

These heron rings are really violent and need to be stopped.

http://www.funnychill.com/files/extreme-pictures/heron-eats-rabbit-01.jpg

Posted by: MTV ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:19AM

Its pretty clear by the posts still going up, that the Feds didn't get everybody. Stay tuned for ring bust 2, to hit Centreville in 2009

Posted by: anonyyyymus ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:21AM

I'm so glad that this happened.
I knwo some of the twats all hopped up on heroin.
And several peopel I knwo have died recently

Thank God Thank God

Posted by: anonymusss again ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:25AM

MTV Wrote:
> Its pretty clear by the posts still going up, that
> the Feds didn't get everybody. Stay tuned for
> ring bust 2, to hit Centreville in 2009

LOLOLOLOLOL

Posted by: L.Day Westfield Grad 07' ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:50AM

I know all of these people, i went to school with them. Skylar is not part of "The Ring". He is my bestfriend and no matter what will always be my friend. He never distributed any of the heroin! On the other hand i saw Danny Nash like 4 days ago and he was MESSED up so yea he did deserve this! People make mistakes and all of this crap is going to get way out of hand if people dont shut their BIG mouths! I also don think all of their past charges should be posted all over the internet, its messed up! Some of these people are my friends who made the wrong choices so all of you need to mind your own business and find something better to do then talk about them!

Posted by: L.Day Westfield Grad 07' ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:53AM

RESton Peace....you can kiss my ass because SKylar is not a fucking killer. He is my my bestfriend and wasn't the one that shot alicia up, she did that all on her own! So go get a life and stop saying shit you know nothing about.

Posted by: realtbytes ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:58AM

Wake up kiddies. Doesn't matter if you are from affluent Fairfax County or downtown Baltimore. Ultimately, when you choose to get addicted, you are choosing to die, get locked up or spend the rest of your life fighting the demons. Everyone on this indictment chose to put themselves in this situation and now they have to face the consequences. I am certain this isn't the end. The damage has been done. Lives have been lost, families have been broken. Thanks to the Feds for beginning the cleanup of Centreville.

Posted by: Concerned ()
Date: November 20, 2008 09:26AM

I feel bad for all people involved! We all know what the drug does to us and yet some people still choose to use it. Why would anyone try anything they know is going to make them steal from their parents or die to get high? Why start a habit you know will finish you? Reading some of your comments is sad. Misery loves company and that is why these kids sold it to their friends, they wanted everyone around them to be like them so they could feel better about themselves. In reality they didn't know what they were doing, they didn't care either, they just wanted to get high! I don't think they are killers, they are addicts with no moral standing! I see people on here talking about being their friends, well if you are such a good friend then why did you let it get to this point? Your pointing the finger saying everyone doesn't know them and you are correct. I am sure these kids were once very nice and great freinds but learn about the drug and the habit before you express a bias opinion in anyone. You know the other side to these kids so cherish that but understand that all others see is a junkie looking for the next fix. You may have known these people growing up but believe me they stopped being that person the first time they shut up. I do wish them all the best because everyone deserves a second chance unfortunatly these people have to learn the hard way. I hope the best outcome is that more people learn from it before it gets any worse.

Date: November 20, 2008 09:47AM

"You fuckers don't even know what it's like to live in Centreville"

I've said it before. C-ville should cordoned off and used as a naval bombing range.

Posted by: When will it end ()
Date: November 20, 2008 09:50AM

Here is the letter I just recieved via email from the principal...

Dear Parents,
You may have already seen or heard coverage on TV or other media sources that a
number of adults were arrested yesterday in our community for heroin
distribution. A number of those charged are Westfield graduates or were once
enrolled at Westfield but for one reason or another did not graduate from
Westfield. I can tell you that the safety and security of your students remains
a priority at Westfield High School and while the fact remains that we will
likely be the target of negative media attention for now, it is comforting to
know that those allegedly responsible for having a negative influence on our
students are in custody. I would encourage you and/or your students to direct
media inquiries to the FCPS Office of Community Relations. Thank you for your
support of Westfield High School.

Sincerely,
Tim Thomas

Date: November 20, 2008 09:50AM

C-ville high school is in clifton, technically, so make sure you extedn the cordon around that area.. but leave my neighborhood out of it.

Posted by: get a clue ()
Date: November 20, 2008 10:23AM

C'Ville...really...seriously!!!
I grew up in Queens New York and it only made me stronger. Believe me...you have no idea what it is like growing up there. You are very lucky to grow up in Centreville, VA....FAIRFAX COUNTY! And with that said I lived in Centreville for a long time as a young person and turned out just fine. It's not where you live that makes you who you are, it's who are that you turn out to be! Don't blame the area because believe me it is paradise compared to where others have to grow up! Go live in South Philly for 2 days and come back and let me know how that was!!!

Posted by: raydongchong ()
Date: November 20, 2008 10:34AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Anyone remember the drug bust at Westfield last
> year? THey got heroin. What is the suprise?

who gives a fuck?

Posted by: raydongchong ()
Date: November 20, 2008 10:36AM

who gives a fuck?

Posted by: guess who bish ()
Date: November 20, 2008 10:56AM

FUCKING SKYLER SCHNIPPEL
IF HEROIN DOSNT KILL YOU BEFORE YOU GO TO JAIL FOR IT
THEN YOU'RE GONNA BE A NASTY, DIRTY JUNKIE FOR LIFEEEEE

GO YOU!!!!

I HOPE YOU DIE

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: November 20, 2008 11:45AM

Like a virus, this drug ravages the body and the mind. It takes over the host and uses it to find a way to make more virus, eventually spreading and infecting those around it with systems that are not as optimal and can't fight off an infection. The weak become teh forst victims and it spreads from there.

The virus must be contained before it can spread further, but most of the time the damage is already done. Containment is never easy, it takes time and lots of resources that are vigilant.

These kids got infected, they were spreading the virus before they could spread it further, in that time it kiiled some of them. It was only a matter of time before someone stepped in an decided to excercise some containment.

These kids backgrounds show a history of bad decision-making. Multiple offenses over a short amount of time and at such young ages. They show risky behavior, bahaviors that, if spotted and dealt with correctly initially, could have saved these kids.

I feel for the parents, but these kids didn't stand much of a chance. They chose risky bahavior, again and again. Were let off easy and continued on that track. No empathy.

My background is that I got one speeding ticket and that was enough. Haven't had a brush with the law since and that was 23 years ago. I never got involved with drugs because I knew my Dad would kick my ass if I did. I wonder how many of these kids are from broken homes or had a strong parent in their lives?

Posted by: PsBr ()
Date: November 20, 2008 11:54AM

Rowsdower Wrote:
> Obviously this is a frame up.
>
> "QUICK","JOSHUA","R","018","6304","HIDDEN
> CANYON","RD","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","08/09/2007","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC"
> "QUICK","JOSHUA","R","018","6304","HIDDEN
> ","VA","11/29/2007","POSS CONTROLLED DRUG FEL "
> "QUICK","JOSHUA","R","019","6304","HIDDEN
> ","VA","01/30/2008","P/ID HEROIN "
> ","VA","03/07/2008","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC"
> ","VA","03/07/2008","POSS SCHED III DRUG "
> ","VA","03/07/2008","POSS SCHED IV DRUG
>
> "SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","018","5628","ROCKY
> RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","12/12/2006","RECKLE/SPEED OVER 80 MPH"
> "SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","019","5628","ROCKY
> RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","03/28/2007","BURGLARY,NO OTHER DESCRIP "
> RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/28/2007","GR
> LARC-THEFT"
> RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","11/28/2007","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS"
> RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","11/29/2007","POSS
> CONTROLLED DRUG FEL"
> "SCHREIDER","DAVID","E","020","5628","ROCKY
> RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/11/2008","P/ID
> OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
> OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
> OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
> OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
> RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/11/2008","POSS
> MARIJUANA"
> RUN","DR","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","12/28/2007","EQUIPMENTEXHAUST SYS
>
> "RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","018"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH
> ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/09/2007","P/ID
> OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
> ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/09/2007","P/ID
> OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
> ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/09/2007","POSS
> MARIJUANA"
> ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/14/2007","FAIL OBEY
> STOP/YLD-SGN"
> "RAWAT","LOKESH"," ","019"," 14530","CREEK BRANCH
> ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/04/2008","P/ID
> OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
> ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","02/02/2008","FAIL
> ANSWER SUMMONS"
> ","CT","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","05/04/2008","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE"
> ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/11/2008","FAIL OBEY
> STOP/YLD-SGN
>
> "NASH ","DANIEL","R","018","5857","LINDEN CREEK
> ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/22/2007","DUMP
> TRASH ON HWY/RIGHT OF W
>
> "GIBSON","TAYLER","L","018"," 15428","MARTINS
> HUNDRED ","DR","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","07/05/2006","ALCH POSS BY IND < 21 "
> "GIBSON","TAYLER","L","018"," 15428","MARTINS
> ","VA","07/05/2006","POSS MARIJUANA"
> "GIBSON","TAYLER","L","019"," 15428","MARTINS
> ","VA","07/02/2007","55-59MPH/35MPH ZONE"
> ","VA","08/09/2007","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
> ","VA","12/04/2007","PT LARC-OTHER"
> "GIBSON","TAYLER","L","020"," 15428","MARTINS
> ","VA","12/04/2007","PT LARC-OTHER
>
> "RICHTER","ANNA
> ","L","019","6204","POINT","CI","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","01/03/2007","65-69MPH/35MPH ZONE"
> "RICHTER","ANNA
> ","VA","07/29/2007","DISPLAYING LIC PLATES "
> "RICHTER","ANNA
> ","VA","07/29/2007","FAIL PAY FULL TIME &
> ATTENTION
>
> "SCHNIPPEL","SKYLAR","M","019"," 15304","SURREY
> HOUSE ","WY","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","10/11/2007","45-49MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL
> ZONE"
> "SCHNIPPEL","SKYLAR","M","020"," 15304","SURREY
> ","VA","02/11/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
> "SCHNIPPEL","SKYLAR","M","020"," 15304","SURREY
> ","VA","06/17/2008","FAIL PAY FULL TIME &
> ATTENTION
>
> "REMINGTON","JESSICA
> ","R","019","9308","ASHMEADE","DR","FAIRFAX
> ","VA","03/13/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
> "REMINGTON","JESSICA
> ","VA","05/09/2008","P/ID OTHER HALLUCINOGENIC "
> "REMINGTON","JESSICA
> ","VA","05/22/2008","BAILEE: VIOLATE COND OF
> RELEASE
>
> "SHADE","ASHLEIGH","L","018","5219","GRINNELL","ST
> ","FAIRFAX ","VA","10/21/2007","55-59MPH/35MPH
> ZONE"
> "SHADE","ASHLEIGH","L","019","5219","GRINNELL","ST
> ","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/13/2008","60-64MPH/40MPH
> ZONE"
> ","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/13/2008","FAIL TO REPORT OL
> CHG/ADDRESS-DMV"
> ","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/13/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY
> BELT "
> ","FAIRFAX ","VA","05/12/2008","P/ID OTHER
> HALLUCINOGENIC
>
> Maybe they will rot this time.

Did this person even read what they posted? There are a bunch for traffic violations. How do half of those charges have to do with this?

Posted by: MILF ()
Date: November 20, 2008 12:38PM

Wow- this is really disturbing. I'm a Chantilly (90's) grad and went to CHS when Justin Wolfe and his crew were there. Looking back on HS days, I must have been very sheltered because the word heroin never came up. Marijuana was the extent of the illegal drugs that you would hear about with the exception of ecstacy when it became big with the teen crowd. As a mother of 2 now, this disheartens me to know that a hardcore drug such as heroin is floating around our suburbs. It makes me want to pack up my family and move to Montana to get them away from this sh*t. I know its easy for me to say, but I just dont want my kids around this crap once they get to highschool. This isn't Compton people- it's the richest county in the nation (I think??). But seriously- come on!!! Parents need to be complete idiots to not know that their kid is strung out on something like this!!! It all starts with the parents. It's such BS that "Westfield Kids are rich, they have money, etc etc). OK! Well if they are so rich, their rich ass parents can send them away!! The problem is, they didnt- and look where it got them. Wow.

Posted by: Royale W/Cheese ()
Date: November 20, 2008 12:52PM

I love the way some are blaming "da media" for blowing this way out of proportion. The press didn't make this up. They got it straight from the police, the FBI, and court records. Let's face it -- we're talking about heroin. It's a little different than kids getting busted for smoking dubies in the mall parking lot.

Posted by: need a clarification ()
Date: November 20, 2008 12:53PM

MILF - I concur with your views, but it would be helpful to let others know who Justin Wolfe is. He is a Chantilly resident currently on Death Row in Virginia for arranging the murder of a dealer to whom he owed $70,000. I feel for his mother, who is desperately trying to save his life, and recognize that even good parents have kids with problems, but I suspect in a candid moment she would absolutely agree with you and wish she had stepped up in a forceful way.

By the way, for any number of reasons, I am not a big fan of the death penalty by any means, but am a big fan of accountability. At some level these kids from Centreville/Westfield need to be held accountable in the criminal justice system if the evidence reflects that they engaged in more than mere drug use and sold or dealt the stuff.

Posted by: OuTnUmBeReD ()
Date: November 20, 2008 01:05PM

I seriously doubt its just Westfield HS or Centreville, but I can tell you from personal experience there are MANY parents in the Westfield HS community who knowingly support and accomodate underage drinking and unsupervised parties where anything goes. Many if not most of these kids are "raised" by their community (are you listening Hillary Clinton?) to have no regard at all for the law, or the morals that their own parents might try to teach or require. If you have a child in this community the only way to make sure that they aren't doing things that you don't want them doing is to lock them in your house, or follow them everywhere. You can't count on your neighbors to support your rules or even the law. And be sure about one other thing, you can't pick these adults out of a line up. They don't look like trailer trash, they aren't stumbling drunks. They look and act like model citizens and live in big houses with big yards. They just don't care to help you raise your kids and they don't seem to be interested in raising their own.

For the person who laid this on the parents, you're right and your wrong. Its not really an option to lock your kid in the house, or follow them everywhere. You have to be able to count on the community to have either a well founded sense of right and wrong, or at least the respect for your authority over your kids so they don't undermine it when they are expected to be supervising.

My advise to parents with grade school kids, get past any friendship issues you have and make sure the parents at the homes your child goes to know that you will hold them accountable for underage drinking, smoking and anything else you wouldn't allow. Good luck with that - your kids will hate you.

Date: November 20, 2008 01:12PM

need a clarification Wrote:
I suspect in a candid moment she
> would absolutely agree with you and wish she had
> stepped up in a forceful way.
>
>
I agree with you- I think she would have, although Justin lived with his father, which to my understanding was a pot smoking Dad himself. I think a lot of the things Justin did were blind to his mother, as she didnt see him on a daily basis- which is really sad. Although if my kid came home one day with a brand new Acura that they paid cash for- I would certainly question and investigate how they went about getting it.

I am against the death penalty as well, in certain circumstances. Do I think some people should be put to death for crimes committed against children? Absolutely. But I dont think someone like Justin should be sentenced to die based on a phone record. As sad as this is to say, I stopped following his case because I feel death is inevitable for him. Although I do think there was much more to that story, that the courts don't want to reinvestigate.

The Centreville crowd needs to be put away. I agree with an earlier poster's comment that the drug crowd wanted other kids to be in their same situation, so they sold drugs to innocent kids and got them hooked on something that unknowingly would get them into it so deep that they would die or overdose. Its a sick, sick thing- and I will stand by what I feel, that it starts at home. I'll be damned if one of my kids starts dabbling with something like this once they reach HS- again, I know it is easy for me to say (now), but I'm not stupid...I think I would see the warning signs- even something as small as a change of attitude would trigger me to think something was up (maybe I'm too cautious? Idk). The Centreville kid's problems are probably that their parents are too preoccupied with work/social lives/golf that they failed to recognize these signs. Just my speculation though.

Date: November 20, 2008 01:18PM

OuTnUmBeReD Wrote:

>
> For the person who laid this on the parents,
> you're right and your wrong. Its not really an
> option to lock your kid in the house, or follow
> them everywhere.

Right- I agree, although it is an option for me to be a parent and put the smack down on my kid if they are doing something wrong- or worse, ILLEGAL.

You have to be able to count on
> the community to have either a well founded sense
> of right and wrong, or at least the respect for
> your authority over your kids so they don't
> undermine it when they are expected to be
> supervising.
>

I see what you are saying, but I would NEVER count on the community in Centreville, or anywhere in FFX County. The days of unlocked doors and playing out in the neighborhood at night are over. Parents in this area are so diverse- some put a ton of trust in their kids, and they still mess up- and others don't care a bit about what their kids do- and those kids still mess up. ALTHOUGH- I did know a lot in my time who came from families whose parents "just didn't care", and most went on to graduate schools and are starting families today. So it's a catch 22.

> My advise to parents with grade school kids, get
> past any friendship issues you have and make sure
> the parents at the homes your child goes to know
> that you will hold them accountable for underage
> drinking, smoking and anything else you wouldn't
> allow. Good luck with that - your kids will hate
> you.

I agree- I hated my overbearing parents in my teen years as well. Although now at 30, I look back at their rules, disciplinary methods- and cannot thank them enough. My kids will thank me one day- it just may not be for a very long time.

BTW- I'm not trying to disagree with you at all! You have very valid points!

Date: November 20, 2008 01:21PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> C-ville high school is in clifton, technically, so
> make sure you extedn the cordon around that area..
> but leave my neighborhood out of it.

NO prob. We can make Clifton the sniper range...

Date: November 20, 2008 01:21PM

MILF Wrote:
The Centreville kid's problems are probably that their parents are too preoccupied with work/social lives/golf that they failed to recognize these signs.

MILF - you're glossing over the problem. Granted there are probably some situations where a parent can't recognize the problem. The rest of the time and I think most of the time these parents don't care about their responsibility as parents and members of the community. They don't care to pay attention (I guess that is your point) or to do the right thing (my point). I know of many parents who just look the other way or completely embrace/accommodate inappropriate behaviour. Why? I have my guesses but "why not?" is a better question.

Posted by: paddy ()
Date: November 20, 2008 01:31PM

yeah they 'sold' them drugs. they didnt 'force' them to buy it. these kids sought out heroin and if they couldnt get it in centreville, it wouldnt be that hard to score in DC or Baltimore. none of these people are murderers and its absolutely absurd to label them so. its so painful to hear you say that they sold drugs to innocent kids.. i mean come on.

and MILF you dont think that the parents knew about the heroin problem? too preoccupied with work/social lives/GOLF???? really? i personally know a handful of these kids and at least 3 of them have been to rehab and have not used in months not to mention at least half of the named never actually sold heroin. The feds did not 'break up' the ring, it disolved itself months ago. they just have enough evidence now, and now is when its all coming out. this is nothing new to anyone in centreville or to people that went to westfield.

i highly doubt the heroin problem will be taken care of in centreville just by these arrests. there is a demand now, and the kids coming up will know where to get it and find a way to get it. its only a matter of time.

Date: November 20, 2008 01:34PM

MILF - I have the same feeling about my kids. Good luck. Since it sounds like you're looking at these challenges in the future I'd pass along this also. Don't be surprised if the parents that are cutting you off at the knees are people you know, have known a long time, and liked.

Date: November 20, 2008 01:39PM

paddy - it would be harder, less likely, more noticable, and riskier if they had to go out of the area to get drugs. It would also free up the kids that are just going along with the scene, aren't looking but hey since its being handed to them "why not?" I agree with you that the buyers aren't innocent. After one or a few bad decisions though they lose much of their ability not to make the same bad decision again and again, as well as their ability to stop making that decision. The sellers on the other hand are preying on them.

Date: November 20, 2008 01:45PM

In my opinion...and only my opinion...I think sometimes it takes that one kid to make friends with one kid who is more fortunate and get him hooked so they have someone to support them. Kind of like an investment! Then all the other bored kids get curious and say hey we want to try it and being young they don't know enough to stop it so they say ok! Then it turns into...OMG...do you know how much money we could make selling this to all the kids at school??? NOW...there lies the biggest problem...money is greed and drugs are evil and together it ends up being a life sentance. Even if kids hooked on dope (H) are still alive they are dead! That is no way to live and that is why they keep going...they have nothing to live for other then a high!

I wish the best for all addicts out there and want them to know they can get better, don't believe the devil in your brain!!! It is just the drugs telling you can't but believe me you can! I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT!!! It's hard but it's worth it! One thing is...never regret the past because everything you have done will get you to a better place in life. One day your gonna say "I don't regret anything in my past because it got me to where I am and i am happy here"! And hopefully that place will be drug free. GOOD LUCK!!!

I promise....I say it at least 5 times a week! And not only me but many of my friends!

Date: November 20, 2008 01:46PM

OuTnUmBeReD Wrote:
> MILF - I have the same feeling about my kids.
> Good luck. Since it sounds like you're looking at
> these challenges in the future I'd pass along this
> also. Don't be surprised if the parents that are
> cutting you off at the knees are people you know,
> have known a long time, and liked.

Thank you!! That is good advice. I suspect this will happen to my husband and I, and I guess we will have to cross that bridge when we get there. It's so sad to me to have to think that in a few years, we will probably be struggling with this with parents of our children's friends. This is why I tell my husband all the time that Randolph Macon sounds better and better each year!

And to Paddy:
"i personally know a handful of these kids and at least 3 of them have been to rehab and have not used in months not to mention at least half of the named never actually sold heroin."

First- you are SO COOL that you actually know these kids!! Big pat on the back. Now the fact that you KNOW that "at least 3 of them have been to rehab and have not used in months"...is my point exactly. So they went to rehab. Great! They haven't used in months. Awesome! What about the other 5 of them? Where are/were their parents??? Regardless- they all are busted. Busted why? Because they have been being watched, and people died/overdosed as a result of their connection/association to the alleged dealers. Karma is a b*tch and I hope they get what they deserve.

Date: November 20, 2008 01:47PM

btw historically Centreville is the intersection of Rts 28 and 29. Centreville HS is much closer to "Centreville" than Westfield, which is much closer to Chantilly, the intersection of Rts 28 and 50. So you should put the fence around Centreville HS also.

Date: November 20, 2008 01:59PM

3 out of 10 is a start so let's keep the postivity on the negative situation. And just because the kids were arrested doesn't make them guilty. Sometimes the cops arrest the users too just to get them to testify. They look for the smallest thing to charge them with to get that one person above them. I think there is 1 or 2 that could be really guilty and that is why they are using the other kids against them. Which is fine because if those kids do want to stay clean they will testify, it is a start in the right direction.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2008 02:22PM by Concerned.

Posted by: another overpaid FCPS employee ()
Date: November 20, 2008 02:48PM

When will it end Wrote:
> Here is the letter I just recieved via email from
> the principal...
>
> Dear Parents,
> You may have already seen or heard coverage on TV
> or other media sources that a
> number of adults were arrested yesterday in our
> community for heroin
> distribution. A number of those charged are
> Westfield graduates or were once
> enrolled at Westfield but for one reason or
> another did not graduate from
> Westfield. I can tell you that the safety and
> security of your students remains
> a priority at Westfield High School and while the
> fact remains that we will
> likely be the target of negative media attention
> for now, it is comforting to
> know that those allegedly responsible for having a
> negative influence on our
> students are in custody. I would encourage you
> and/or your students to direct
> media inquiries to the FCPS Office of Community
> Relations. Thank you for your
> support of Westfield High School.
>
> Sincerely,
> Tim Thomas

Here is the letter this bozo should have written:

Dear Parents,

Clearly there is a drug problem at the high school that I oversee and because of my incompetence I am able to do nothing about it. Let's all, as a community, be grateful that I failed these kids miserable and they have dropped out of my school and are now a menance to the community.

Thanks for paying me $120k per year to do nothing!!

Signed,

Westfield HS Principal

Posted by: dude ()
Date: November 20, 2008 03:04PM

2 years sellin dope. 40 years to life getting fucked in the ass! id killmyself.

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Anyone remember the drug bust at Westfield last
> year? THey got heroin. What is the suprise?

Posted by: Uncle The Don ()
Date: November 20, 2008 03:11PM

I think people around here don't know what's real. I read a post on here sayin, "I didn't know things like this existed here, it sounds like The Wire"... That's ignorance. The problem with most people on this side of Fairfax is that they base shit on what they see on TV and media. When they think drug bust, the first thought was "The Wire". Like only people in poor-urban environments only deal with drugs. LOL... People (especially the youngins) need to wake the fuck up and realize that shit is real outside of Fairfax County, Virginia. This area shelters people from the harsh realities of life and the closet thing they get to real shit is when they watch shows like The Wire, or listen to 50 Cent or Lil Wayne. I had to leave this area to realize how naive people are out here. If you stay in a bubble and don't get out of it, ur gonna be ignorant to what's going on in the rest of the world.

myspace.com/couptakeover
couptakeover.blogspot.com

Posted by: i know this kid ()
Date: November 20, 2008 03:24PM

smoke weed... drink beer... if your gonna start selling heroin to get money and seem cool and people die... you deserve to be in federally pound me in the ass prison. this has been going on long since before these stupid kids went to dc and Baltimore.. its reality.. it happens.. drugs are everywhere.. happy to see some little punk kids get locked up for there stupid decisions.. so many people know about this.. and know these kids.. me included.. and they deserve what they get.

re: Heroin Ring Busted in Centreville
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: November 20, 2008 03:26PM

If Centreville is sheltered than we're in trouble. Remember when Michael Kennedy a WHS grad killed an officer and himself less than a mile from the high school in 2006. And no one can forget another WHS graduate Seugn-Hui Cho and the Virginia Tech shootings in 2007. Just to name a few. You're gonna tell me that's not real? Or since it's in a priviledged area does it not count?

Posted by: need a clarification ()
Date: November 20, 2008 03:26PM

MILF - you obviously know more about the Wolfe situation than most of us do - I have merely read the court opinions out of a sense of professional interest. And I feel for his mother, terrifically.

I also share your feeling about the inevitability of Mr. Wolfe's demise, especially knowing what I know about Virginia criminal procedure and the experience and skill of the prosecutor at hand.

But as tough as it is - there is value in having Wolfe's story told. And I wish these kids from Westfield earlier really knew it and let it sink in. His story reflects that none of us are that far away from real trouble if we decide to take a few steps off the rails - and young people, who tend to think they are invincible, really could hear his story.

It is often fashionable to trivialize drug use, including marijuana. But for a certain number of people, it just spells disaster in their life, and then when they move over to the business side of it, it can become a trainwreck, with death and destruction visiting. And it pains me to hear so many describe those who take principled stances toward drugs and alcohol, as "uptight", "right-wing" or "conservative" - terms which are completely inapposite to the notion of caring for people and productivity in their lives.

Posted by: dontjailthesekids ()
Date: November 20, 2008 04:21PM

These were good kids, I knew a few of them personally. they need treatment and a ticket out of this fucked up county. Heroin use was growing when I went to school at woodson, and now it seems to have become a trendy thing to do. I hope everyone can recover from this disaster in peace.

Posted by: 06WHSGrad ()
Date: November 20, 2008 04:28PM

I graduated Westfield in 06, and as such I was there with many of these kids. It saddens me to see how bad Westfield has gotten since I graduated. When I was there we were ranked as one of the top in the state, and nationally ranked in the top 50 (if I remember correctly). I know most of these kids, and I'm not just saying that to try and sound cool or anything like that. I used to be pretty good friends with some of them a few years back, then they started getting into drugs and I distanced myself from them. Even though I have a bit of a personal connection, I don't feel bad for them. They knew exactly what they were getting into and continued to do it, they brought it upon themselves. At least five of them live in my neighborhood, including one who lives on my street. They are generally fuck ups. This group is responsible for Alicia Lannes' death from heroin, she dated one of the boys arrested and used with him the night she died. I know of others that overdoesed with this group before, but luckily they didn't die.

Joshua, goes by JR, was the main guy in this operation. He and Skylar would go to DC, buy a bunch of heroin and bring it back and start distributing it. JR has already been to jail and just got out a few months ago. Skylar's house has been raided in the past and he ratted out others to keep himself out of trouble, that's why he doesn't have any heroin charges on his recrod, and his cooperation with the police is a big reason JR was locked up.

Skylar- definitely responsible for a lot of this. JR and Skylar deserve the credit for bringing heroin to Westfield. Those two started this whole thing and got everybody involved. The heroin that killed Alicia came from either JR or Skylar, can't remember who though. She used to date Skylar and I've been told that he was the one that found her dead. It's about time he actually goes down for his crimes, he's been caught before but always squeels on others to keep himself out of trouble. He even tried to rat out a friend of mine, who will remain unnamed, who wasn't involved but had used heroin before.

Lokesh- he and Skylar basically took over when JR was in jail. He is responsible for pushing a lot of the drugs in question.

Tayler- she's always been a trouble maker, just like her older brother. She's had her run ins with the law in the past, as you can see from her record. She also used to date JR, ironic huh?

Anna- used to be such a good girl, started hanging out with the wrong crowd in high school and ended up using. Been in and out of rehab, it's a shame, I thought she had finally cleaned herself up.

Danny- He's an idiot. Looking at what drugs have done to him is sad, he's gone way down hill. He would occasionally sell also. He was expelled from Westfield a couple years ago, and that just fueled his drug habit even more since he didn't have to attend school.

David- has already been to jail for heroin. He was a big part of this too. He is a thief and uses stolen property to pay for more drugs.

I hope they all go to jail and learn their lesson, they've been let off pretty easy in the past. Westfield needs to crack down on this type of behavior, I'm sick of dumbasses ruining the reputation of my school and ruining other's lives. I'd glad I got out when I did, the things I've heard from people in the know are disgusting, stuff that wasn't taking place when I was there. A few years ago Westfield's "drug of choice" was alcohol and marijuana, like most high schools in the country. There was always the even smaller minority that were into pills, but it was very small. Centreville, Oakton, Chantilly, and most others were much worse. Now Westfield has moved to more pills, coke, now heroin. It's sad how far downhill the student population has gone and how many kids are making terrible decisions and refuse to accept responsibility for their actions. Parents used to try and tweak the system to get their kids into Westfield, wouldn't surprise me if they're looking to get them out these days.

There will be more people arrested in the future, I'm sure of that. There are more people inovlved than those arrested and named in the article.

edit by Cary: email address removed at poster's request

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2008 08:26PM by Cary.

Posted by: sativa ()
Date: November 20, 2008 04:40PM

another overpaid FCPS employee Wrote:
> When will it end Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Here is the letter I just recieved via email
> from
> > the principal...
> >
> > Dear Parents,
> > You may have already seen or heard coverage on
> TV
> > or other media sources that a
> > number of adults were arrested yesterday in our
> > community for heroin
> > distribution. A number of those charged are
> > Westfield graduates or were once
> > enrolled at Westfield but for one reason or
> > another did not graduate from
> > Westfield. I can tell you that the safety and
> > security of your students remains
> > a priority at Westfield High School and while
> the
> > fact remains that we will
> > likely be the target of negative media
> attention
> > for now, it is comforting to
> > know that those allegedly responsible for having
> a
> > negative influence on our
> > students are in custody. I would encourage you
> > and/or your students to direct
> > media inquiries to the FCPS Office of Community
> > Relations. Thank you for your
> > support of Westfield High School.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Tim Thomas
>
>
> Here is the letter this bozo should have written:
>
> Dear Parents,
>
> Clearly there is a drug problem at the high school
> that I oversee and because of my incompetence I am
> able to do nothing about it. Let's all, as a
> community, be grateful that I failed these kids
> miserable and they have dropped out of my school
> and are now a menance to the community.
>
> Thanks for paying me $120k per year to do
> nothing!!
>
> Signed,
>
> Westfield HS Principal

Dear when will it end,

What a naive reaction. I am currently a Westfield senior and unless you also attend the school, that was an ill founded accusation at WHS Principal Tim Thomas. He's without a doubt an administrator I'll be proud to rememberer attending under for my high school years.

I'd like to see some statistical breakdown of HEROIN related crime that takes in to account the large population of Westfield.

I'm not trying to defend the choices of the boys in this "Heroin Ring", but the arrogance in posts such as these show some don't understand the realities of living in an area where people can know any such "sources in DB and B"

Posted by: Gawd ()
Date: November 20, 2008 04:53PM

All these ass-clown junkies need to get locked-up for a long time. I've lost friends to Heroin...

Date: November 20, 2008 05:03PM

no disrespect, for real. just gotta get the truth out there. cant watch anymore people talk shit without even knowing whats up. alicia lannes was the one who got skylar into doing heroin. skylar, jr, david and lokesh were all good friends before they even knew what heroin was. alicia came along into skylars life, turned him into a "fuckup" and then skylar passed it onto his closest friends. if meeting the wrong person who's a negative influence can turn you into a "killer"...well then i guess we should all be labeled as murderers.

Posted by: Dope ()
Date: November 20, 2008 05:13PM

sativa Wrote:
> another overpaid FCPS employee Wrote:
> -----
> > When will it end Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Here is the letter I just recieved via email
> > from
> > > the principal...
> > >
> > > Dear Parents,
> > > You may have already seen or heard coverage
> on
> > TV
> > > or other media sources that a
> > > number of adults were arrested yesterday in
> our
> > > community for heroin
> > > distribution. A number of those charged are
> > > Westfield graduates or were once
> > > enrolled at Westfield but for one reason or
> > > another did not graduate from
> > > Westfield. I can tell you that the safety and
> > > security of your students remains
> > > a priority at Westfield High School and while
> > the
> > > fact remains that we will
> > > likely be the target of negative media
> > attention
> > > for now, it is comforting to
> > > know that those allegedly responsible for
> having
> > a
> > > negative influence on our
> > > students are in custody. I would encourage
> you
> > > and/or your students to direct
> > > media inquiries to the FCPS Office of
> Community
> > > Relations. Thank you for your
> > > support of Westfield High School.
> > >
> > > Sincerely,
> > > Tim Thomas
> >
> >
> > Here is the letter this bozo should have
> written:
> >
> > Dear Parents,
> >
> > Clearly there is a drug problem at the high
> school
> > that I oversee and because of my incompetence I
> am
> > able to do nothing about it. Let's all, as a
> > community, be grateful that I failed these kids
> > miserable and they have dropped out of my
> school
> > and are now a menance to the community.
> >
> > Thanks for paying me $120k per year to do
> > nothing!!
> >
> > Signed,
> >
> > Westfield HS Principal
>
> Dear when will it end,
>
> What a naive reaction. I am currently a Westfield
> senior and unless you also attend the school, that
> was an ill founded accusation at WHS Principal Tim
> Thomas. He's without a doubt an administrator I'll
> be proud to rememberer attending under for my high
> school years.
>
> I'd like to see some statistical breakdown of
> HEROIN related crime that takes in to account the
> large population of Westfield.
>
> I'm not trying to defend the choices of the boys
> in this "Heroin Ring", but the arrogance in posts
> such as these show some don't understand the
> realities of living in an area where people can
> know any such "sources in DB and B"

This is one cheesy response. Shall we look at the total prostitution crime rate and relate that to Westfield's prostitute population? Because it is a big school, it should be expected and accepted that a certain portion of the school is involved in some crime? That is so stupid. Stop defending your drug loving cronies. Nobody feels sorry for these dopes. Clean up your act. Westfield's glory days are over. The school is too big for its britches and can hardly be managed. Fox News even has their satelite permanently secured to the flagpole for instant coverage of the sinking ship.

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: November 20, 2008 05:54PM

Wow... just.. wow.

I can tell you that this is an incident localized to that crowd. Honest. Please don't label WHS grads as drug addicts just because of this.

Nevertheless this is just downright scary.

Anyway, this is shocking, but not unexpected. It's shocking to me because I heard all of these names a few years back - they were the preppy upperclassmen (the conceited rich kids).

There's an old meme common on this site that goes "the ____ must've gone to South Lakes". The underscore would be filled in with a perpetrator of some time, often a murderer or something similar- I'm worried that Westfield soon be the object of this meme, rather than South Lakes, which has had its notoriety for the last decade or so.

I've seen things in bathrooms and such that looked like drugs, but i've never been positive. This incident is disturbing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2008 06:10PM by Awakened.

Posted by: BoosterMan ()
Date: November 20, 2008 06:10PM

Then you are a fool. Westfield HS is one of the top 100 High schools in the country in national test scores and acheivement as rated by national news magazines. It produces some of the top students in the state. It is also the largest high school in the largest school system in the area. With 3300 students there are bound to be a few with problems. Some of those problems make headlines.

I can tell you that most employers and college admissions offices actively seek out Westfield graduates. Some make headlines for good things. How about Eddie Royal (Denver Bronco in contention for rookie of the year) and Evan Royster (Penn State running back helping his team to a run at the national title.)

BoosterMan

> jak blak Wrote:
> -----
> ...
> > Seriously, I do hiring all the time, and when I
> > see WESTFIELDS on somebody's application, it
> goes
> > right in the dumpster. I don't have time to be
> > drug testing and hearing excuses from these big
> > babies.
>
>

Posted by: BoosterMan ()
Date: November 20, 2008 06:24PM

>
> This is one cheesy response. Shall we look at the
> total prostitution crime rate and relate that to
> Westfield's prostitute population? Because it is
> a big school, it should be expected and accepted
> that a certain portion of the school is involved
> in some crime? That is so stupid. Stop defending
> your drug loving cronies. Nobody feels sorry for
> these dopes. Clean up your act. Westfield's
> glory days are over. The school is too big for
> its britches and can hardly be managed. Fox News
> even has their satelite permanently secured to the
> flagpole for instant coverage of the sinking ship.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. Westfield continues to be one of the most admired High Schools in the region, academically, athletically and in the performing arts. Why do you think a group of parents filed suit in a vain attempt not to be moved to another school in last year's redistricting. Westfield has such a GOOD reputation that being in the school's attendance area increases your property value.

Tim Thomas is a great principal. There is no suggestion that any of the drug activity occurred at the school, only that some of those involved graduated from there or attended there for a time. Ted Kaczynski (the Unabomber) attended Harvard, the University of Michigan and the University of California Berkeley, 3 of the best colleges in the country. I don't think anyone would say their glory days are over.

Posted by: nathen lowrey ()
Date: November 20, 2008 07:26PM

Hey i think your a douche bag, you probably fuck little girls asshole but in all honesty your right everything you said made such a good point thanks bye i have one ball

Posted by: ray showalter ()
Date: November 20, 2008 07:31PM

yo nathen its ray ray dawg you speakin da truffff kid keep it realy play boy

Posted by: Lynette Johnson ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:59PM

Yes she should root in jail. So she tried to go clean after she helped kill somebody. She was old enough to know better. And the kids that got killed were not even addicts, used a few times, what in the hell were they selling.

She was making money off this it was not like she was doing something with friends.

It is great you defend your friend, but somethings you can't defend. Killing someone is one of them. Just ask any mother that has lost a child to drugs or a drunk driver. They did not mean it either.

Your friend was one of the people doing drugs the night of one of the deaths to celebrate her life...get real

Posted by: BalticAve. ()
Date: November 20, 2008 09:00PM

BoosterMan Wrote:
> >
> > This is one cheesy response. Shall we look at
> the
> > total prostitution crime rate and relate that
> to
> > Westfield's prostitute population? Because it
> is
> > a big school, it should be expected and
> accepted
> > that a certain portion of the school is
> involved
> > in some crime? That is so stupid. Stop
> defending
> > your drug loving cronies. Nobody feels sorry
> for
> > these dopes. Clean up your act. Westfield's
> > glory days are over. The school is too big for
> > its britches and can hardly be managed. Fox
> News
> > even has their satelite permanently secured to
> the
> > flagpole for instant coverage of the sinking
> ship.
>
>
> Clearly you have no idea what you are talking
> about. Westfield continues to be one of the most
> admired High Schools in the region, academically,
> athletically and in the performing arts. Why do
> you think a group of parents filed suit in a vain
> attempt not to be moved to another school in last
> year's redistricting. Westfield has such a GOOD
> reputation that being in the school's attendance
> area increases your property value.
>
> Tim Thomas is a great principal. There is no
> suggestion that any of the drug activity occurred
> at the school, only that some of those involved
> graduated from there or attended there for a time.
> Ted Kaczynski (the Unabomber) attended Harvard,
> the University of Michigan and the University of
> California Berkeley, 3 of the best colleges in the
> country. I don't think anyone would say their
> glory days are over.

Keep kidding yourself, your no better than any other school in Fairfax. It is this blind pride that masks your eyes from the ills that walk about the school. And no it does not increase your property value. You are stupid. Don't know anyone who wants to pay more money to live in a neighborhood that is home to SOOOO many drug dealers.

Date: November 20, 2008 09:13PM

in response to
She used to date Skylar and I've been told that he was the one that found her dead.

he did not find her dead,but he sure did kill her, he was with her that night got called home sent her home with the drugs. When he could not get ahold of her sent someone over. Something about looking in a window. The parents get woken up at 5 with the police and paramedics at the door. They have no idea what is going on. The paramedics tell them they go looking for her can't find her anywhere, they somehow she is hidden in her room and the next thing those poor parents know and see is the dead body of their daughter.

This was a poor nieve girl that got mixed up with the wrong guy. Those parents did everything they could. But when you kids turn 19 you can't turn your back you can only be there and help and try to keep the bad kids away. unfortunately, the few times this poor girl used (not bought) she OD's once and dies the next. That is beyond traggic and Skylar should rot in jail.

Lets just hope he does not get out on bail to do this to another unsuspecting person.

Posted by: geo ()
Date: November 20, 2008 09:16PM

Yes, we were sheltered. Heroin was far from the norm .... unacceptable .... virtually nonexistent. The only needle I saw at that time was filled with ketamine.

Posted by: ge ()
Date: November 20, 2008 09:19PM

MILF Wrote:
> Wow- this is really disturbing. I'm a Chantilly
> (90's) grad and went to CHS when Justin Wolfe and
> his crew were there. Looking back on HS days, I
> must have been very sheltered because the word
> heroin never came up. Marijuana was the extent of
> the illegal drugs that you would hear about with
> the exception of ecstacy when it became big with
> the teen crowd. As a mother of 2 now, this
> disheartens me to know that a hardcore drug such
> as heroin is floating around our suburbs. It
> makes me want to pack up my family and move to
> Montana to get them away from this sh*t. I know
> its easy for me to say, but I just dont want my
> kids around this crap once they get to highschool.
> This isn't Compton people- it's the richest
> county in the nation (I think??). But seriously-
> come on!!! Parents need to be complete idiots to
> not know that their kid is strung out on something
> like this!!! It all starts with the parents.
> It's such BS that "Westfield Kids are rich, they
> have money, etc etc). OK! Well if they are so
> rich, their rich ass parents can send them away!!
> The problem is, they didnt- and look where it got
> them. Wow.

Yes, we were sheltered. Heroin was far from the norm .... unacceptable .... virtually nonexistent. The only needle I saw at that time was filled with ketamine.

Date: November 20, 2008 09:19PM

You are nuts, get some of the history. He gave her the drugs a few times. Some of the drug convictions of his friends, Skylar made a deal to get himself out of it and they got the conviction. He is in this up to his neck and started it well before they even started dating. She was dating somebody else when this ring started.

You are going to fell like a total ass when all this comes out. But the fact is and is public record Skylar got caught in 2007 made a deal and got off that is why it is not on his record. Two of the other guys took the fall and Skylar was the witness which made them take the deal. His parents probably paid them to take the fall.

It is easy to blame the dead but facts do not change just because you are dead.

Date: November 20, 2008 09:25PM

hahahah this is wild. all the people on here spitting out information like they know anything at all. Especially you 06whsgrad. First of all anna still is clean and doesnt even live in virginia anymore. Skylar didnt find alicia dead, JR definitely was not the first person to bring heroin to centreville. why would you even mention tayler's brother in this? any trouble hes ever cause is completely not relevent or on the same level as this situation. and dont blame alicias death on other people. she was an addict. she had been to rehab multiple times and had even od'd before. she knew it could kill her and she decided to shoot up by herself at her house the night she died. we had already had friends die from this and weve lost one more since her death. you cannot blame peoples overdoses on other people. it was their choice. i keep reading how people think that these dealers are trying to reel people in and get them addicted so they can have customers, people they dont need to reel anyone in, theres enough of a demand already. if you have a kid i bet theyve tried heroin if they live in cville. deal with it. your kids are not that innocent.

Date: November 20, 2008 09:32PM

alicia did not only use a few times. you are being extremely naive to believe that. she went to rehab lady. she was a full blown holy shit i love drugs party girl. if it wasnt drugs it was partying all night with alcohol just like every other kid i went to school with. i don't understand everyone believing these kids that died were so innocent and labeling these "dealers", in quotes because only 3 of these kids actually dealt, murderers. IT WAS ALICIAS OWN FAULT THAT SHE DIED, not skylars, not her parents, not the schools, her own fault for shooting heroin by herself in her basement. skylar sent someone over to check on her for christs sake, he was worried about her enough to have someone go look in her basement.

Posted by: Jak Blak ()
Date: November 20, 2008 09:46PM

LOL! 20 years Mandatory Minimum! LOL!!!!! Losers. Some people have the entire world handed to them on a platter, and STILL manage to fuck up life, like OJ Simpson.

http://www.news8.net/news/stories/1108/571492.html

Date: November 20, 2008 09:46PM

wowlookatalltheseidiots Wrote:
if you
> have a kid i bet theyve tried heroin if they live
> in cville. deal with it. your kids are not that
> innocent.

I disagree. It takes a certain person to be able shoot something up in their veins. I was raised better than that. I had a ton of friends and cliques in high school- and I think I could speak for all of them that none of them would have gotten into that. LOL- I'm pretty sure we would have classified that as a "ghetto" drug back in those days- and no one would have touched it.

Yeah, we had people drive into SE for pot. Occasionally, you'd hear of someone going to get acid or boat. BUT- I knew of people who weren't so fortunate, and didn't come out alive. Those people were from broken homes, had absent parents, and really had nothing going for them. They were always on the streets. There were two types of people/users in my day- the kind that USED and had an addicition and stayed under the radar for personal use. Then there were the DEALERS (ie: Justin Wolfe) who sold to everyone and anyone, and didn't use. You kids should have listened to Biggie circa 1996- "Never get high on your own supply". Makes sense, doesnt it??

Heroin = crackhead, tweaking, nasty ass addicts. Real classy, "Cville".

Posted by: 06WHSGrad ()
Date: November 20, 2008 09:50PM

wowlookatalltheseidiots Wrote:
> hahahah this is wild. all the people on here
> spitting out information like they know anything
> at all. Especially you 06whsgrad. First of all
> anna still is clean and doesnt even live in
> virginia anymore. Skylar didnt find alicia dead,
> JR definitely was not the first person to bring
> heroin to centreville. why would you even mention
> tayler's brother in this? any trouble hes ever
> cause is completely not relevent or on the same
> level as this situation. and dont blame alicias
> death on other people. she was an addict. she had
> been to rehab multiple times and had even od'd
> before. she knew it could kill her and she
> decided to shoot up by herself at her house the
> night she died. we had already had friends die
> from this and weve lost one more since her death.
> you cannot blame peoples overdoses on other
> people. it was their choice. i keep reading how
> people think that these dealers are trying to reel
> people in and get them addicted so they can have
> customers, people they dont need to reel anyone
> in, theres enough of a demand already. if you
> have a kid i bet theyve tried heroin if they live
> in cville. deal with it. your kids are not that
> innocent.

I'm glad that Anna is still clean. I said, "I thought she was still clean" which is why I was surprised she was involved in this bust. I know she's had a past, which is most likely what she got nailed for, or an effort to use her as a witness to help convict the others. I'm also aware that she doesn't live in VA anymore, which is another reason why I was surprised she was mentioned in the article. Did you ever think there's a reason I didn't say much about her? Dumbass. I still talk with her every so often, glad she's doing better.

I never said JR was the first to bring it here, obviously that's not true. What I did say was that JR was one of the main ones responsible for bringing it to Westfield and getting people doing it. I'd bet I know much more about the situation than you, I've known him for a long time and heard him brag about it. Not to mention I hear a lot of things from his brother. Stop trying to twist my words.

Whether of not Skylar found Alicaia dead or not is debatable. I'm not positive on that, but I've heard multiple stories. That's why I started that sentence with, "I've been told..." If it's not true, fine, I was told wrong. Certainly wasn't me that started that rumor. I was told that by one of the other guys arrested, who was good friends with Skylar. I blame Alcia for her death, she made the decision to take the heroin. I also blame the people that enabled and encouraged her to do it, although not nearly as much as I blame her. I believe in a thing called personal responsibility, which she lacked.

Tayler is a cool girl, but she's trouble. Are you going to argue that her brother isn't a fuckup? He's had his share of trouble, although not to the extent that Tayler has. Disagree with me if you want, but I believe that her brother's behavior rubbed off on her. Take your pick between that, bad parenting, or her connection to JR (and others) and inability to make responsible decisions involving her life and friends.

Not sure if the last part is directed at me or not, but I'm not blaming anybody's death on a dealer. The dealer certainly isn't helping the situation, but I believe that the fault lies with the user and their inability to make good decisions. If you think that dealers don't care about business, you are crazy. Don't think for a minute that these kids weren't interested in the money that comes with dealing drugs. I knew a few when I was in high school and they were so proud of the money they were making and many of them would flaunt it. JR had quite a stash of cash that he brought in by dealing. I live in Centreville when I'm not at college, and I've never tired heroin. In fact I've never tried any drugs, not even marijuana. Don't smoke either. Worst I've done is underage drinking, and well, that happens in college. I'm not trying to take a "holier than thou" position at all either, I don't care, but some of us can make good decisions and it's not fair to lump all Westfield students or Centreville residents in one group.

Read. Comprehend. Post. Always in the order and you can prevent looking like and idiot that cannot find the meaning of a sentence.

Posted by: Jee ()
Date: November 20, 2008 09:53PM

MILF Wrote:
> wowlookatalltheseidiots Wrote:
> -----
> if you
> > have a kid i bet theyve tried heroin if they
> live
> > in cville. deal with it. your kids are not
> that
> > innocent.
>
>
> I disagree. It takes a certain person to be able
> shoot something up in their veins. I was raised
> better than that. I had a ton of friends and
> cliques in high school- and I think I could speak
> for all of them that none of them would have
> gotten into that. LOL- I'm pretty sure we would
> have classified that as a "ghetto" drug back in
> those days- and no one would have touched it.
>
> Yeah, we had people drive into SE for pot.
> Occasionally, you'd hear of someone going to get
> acid or boat. BUT- I knew of people who weren't
> so fortunate, and didn't come out alive. Those
> people were from broken homes, had absent parents,
> and really had nothing going for them. They were
> always on the streets. There were two types of
> people/users in my day- the kind that USED and had
> an addicition and stayed under the radar for
> personal use. Then there were the DEALERS (ie:
> Justin Wolfe) who sold to everyone and anyone, and
> didn't use. You kids should have listened to
> Biggie circa 1996- "Never get high on your own
> supply". Makes sense, doesnt it??
>
> Heroin = crackhead, tweaking, nasty ass addicts.
> Real classy, "Cville".

You're mistaken if you think Wolfe didn't use.

Date: November 20, 2008 09:56PM

Ecstacy- oh yes. But he didnt smoke weed, which ironically landed him on death row.

Posted by: weed ()
Date: November 20, 2008 10:03PM

MILF Wrote:
> Ecstacy- oh yes. But he didnt smoke weed, which
> ironically landed him on death row.

haha i dont think it was weed that landed him on death row. i think it was more the murder for hire scheme he put together. and in interviews he readily admits smoking copious amounts of weed

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: November 20, 2008 10:27PM

dang, all this is like a soap opera. no, actually its like a movie. like American Gangster. except this "Skylar" and "JR" are Frank Lucas.

Date: November 20, 2008 10:29PM

Make it stop! These loser druggies are taking over the board!

Pages: 1234567AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.