HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
tickets
Posted by: beamer5467 ()
Date: March 28, 2006 10:20AM

I have a Speeding ticket i got in august of 2005 and i was wondering i just got another ticket for failure to stop at a stop sign, very questionable, i was asking for tips or advice or stories to let me know either how to fight it or wat my punishment mite be, attended driving school voluntarly before i went to court in august to lessen fine also i am under 18

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tickets
Posted by: BR ()
Date: March 28, 2006 10:39AM

Geez, does anyone remember how to drive in Virginia?

Posted by: § ()
Date: March 28, 2006 12:06PM

I say Driver Improvement Classes for credit and an 8th grade English class for grammar. -§

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 28, 2006 12:28PM

I assume "beamer5467" means that his parent gave the kid a BMW to drive, and now he thinks he can rocket around in it and not be penalized. Serves him and his parents right, and other parents with their spoiled little shits all deserve the same as well. "I drive a BMW my parents gave me and I got a ticket, WAAHHHH"

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 28, 2006 01:03PM

You all sound like a bunch of sixty-year-old codgers, bitching and complaining abut the youths you are clearly jealous of for their vitality.

Shouldn't you be more worried about making it to the bathroom on time, and less worried about accusing people of "rocketing around" base on nothing? It makes you sound like a fucking moron, also...

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: March 28, 2006 01:53PM

Get off my lawn!

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 28, 2006 02:43PM

Yeah there have been a couple of these lately. This place got ranked higher on google for "fairfax ticket" or something like that and suddenly there's an influx of new users.

Come on, we were all the new guy once.

beamer5467, all I can offer you is a crappy english paper I wrote a couple years ago called "Surviving the Legal System." You can get to it by clicking "Articles" at the top of the page, or clicking: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?6,269

Everyone else, how about some new articles? Or am I just dreaming?

fyi: this kid posted from some Fairfax County public school computer

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 28, 2006 05:31PM

Sure... being serious here, check out "An Educated Guide To Speeding Tickets-How To Beat Avoid Them (Paperback)" at Amazon... it has some really good advice and is written by a former police officer. The best time to buy it and read it is now because it gives advice on how to get the officer not to write you a ticket in the first place.

Posted by: Driver8 ()
Date: January 05, 2014 07:49PM

I've never been issued a ticket, so I can't help you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.