HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Best movie theater in Fairfax County with the largest/tallest screen to watch the movie GRAVITY??? But without noisy and loud black teenagers who will ruin my movie watching experience!!!
Posted by: Whitey. ()
Date: October 14, 2013 04:19AM

gravity_film_still_a_l.jpg

Best movie theater in Fairfax County with the largest/tallest screen to watch the movie GRAVITY??? But without noisy and loud black teenagers who will ruin my movie watching experience!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best movie theater in Fairfax County with the largest/tallest screen to watch the movie GRAVITY??? But without noisy and loud black teenagers who will ruin my movie watching experience!!!
Posted by: Want to see it too ()
Date: October 14, 2013 05:11AM

Yea I was wondering too.. it looks like the Uptown is showing it, which has the largest normal screen in the area. The Smithsonian has the largest IMAX screen I think but it's not showing there.

AMC Loews Uptown 1
3426 Connecticut Avenue Nw, Washington, DC 20008 | (888) 262-4386

Re: Best movie theater in Fairfax County with the largest/tallest screen to watch the movie GRAVITY??? But without noisy and loud black teenagers who will ruin my movie watching experience!!!
Posted by: sad, sad, sad ()
Date: October 14, 2013 09:07AM

lol....reminds me of the Mt Vernon Multiplex, which opened with great fanfare and was great for about two days..........then the white people and any others with a normal sense of respect, politeness, and decency stopped going when they got a taste of the "trying to watch a movie with lots of niggers in the audience" experience.

Posted by: Yankee J ()
Date: October 14, 2013 09:33AM

Seemed there was a shooting or stabbing every other day at that joint.

Posted by: Boomer ()
Date: October 14, 2013 09:45AM

Try the IMAX at Dulles Udvar Hazy A&S (if it's playing there). It is too expensive and not accessible to dark-skinned folks without a car. Sadly, this will change once they get Metro to Dulles, but I'll be retired and moving out of the area by then so I welcome the coming flood that you libtards have wrought upon yourselves. It make me happy to know this.

Posted by: Express Stop ()
Date: October 14, 2013 09:53AM

I remember seeing Good Will Hunting, figured it was a safe bet. Instead some black girl stood up most of the movie yelling dont take that shit motherfucker when Matt Damon was getting crap from the rich kids.

Posted by: O_P_ ()
Date: October 14, 2013 12:09PM

Want to see it too Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yea I was wondering too.. it looks like the Uptown
> is showing it, which has the largest normal screen
> in the area. The Smithsonian has the largest IMAX
> screen I think but it's not showing there.
>
> AMC Loews Uptown 1
> 3426 Connecticut Avenue Nw, Washington, DC 20008 |
> (888) 262-4386

You expect for me to travel all the way to DC to see a movie?

LOL

Posted by: Huey ()
Date: October 14, 2013 12:19PM

Kingstown Cinema in the RPX. Fantastic.

Posted by: Archie Bunker ()
Date: October 14, 2013 12:38PM

Save your money!!! I saw it last week. IT SUCKED! If you like watching someone floating and spinning for an hour and a half, go see it.

Posted by: closer to home ()
Date: October 14, 2013 12:46PM

BTX at the Bow Tie in Reston

very impressive - looked like 4k

Posted by: so good though ()
Date: October 14, 2013 12:50PM

Archie Bunker Wrote:
> Save your money!!! I saw it last week. IT SUCKED!
> If you like watching someone floating and
> spinning for an hour and a half, go see it.

I liked it. But you have to watch the 3D version. That's the trick. Best space movie I've seen since that outer space move with Tim Allen. The Galaxy Quest.

Posted by: YouDumbass ()
Date: October 14, 2013 03:24PM

Boomer Wrote:
> Try the IMAX at Dulles Udvar Hazy A&S (if it's
> playing there).

There is this thing called the Government Shutdown, perhaps you heard about it?

Posted by: Plan B ()
Date: October 14, 2013 04:58PM

Go to any showing that happens before 1PM. Obama's kids are never awake by then, and are therefore unlikely to attend.

Posted by: vdCuV ()
Date: October 14, 2013 05:03PM

Archie Bunker Wrote:
> Save your money!!! I saw it last week. IT SUCKED!
> If you like watching someone floating and
> spinning for an hour and a half, go see it.

+1.

And if you can stomach an hour and a half of Hollywood retards fucking with known physics. The film is a joke.

But yes, back to your point, it is pleasure to find a theatre not overrun by savages with IQs of 50-60 sitting and yelling at the actors on the screen and yelling profanity at each other.

Posted by: I have black friends... ()
Date: October 14, 2013 06:13PM

I have black friends who avoid going to the movies in places where there are going to be large groups of black people in attendance.

Posted by: NiggaPlz ()
Date: October 14, 2013 10:31PM

Why would you have black friends?

Posted by: tah dah ()
Date: October 14, 2013 10:48PM

NiggaPlz Wrote:
> Why would you have black friends?

+1

you have won the internet.

a good theatre that is a bit of a drive for me (McLean to Arlington) is the AMC Courthouse theatres. You purchase tickets ahead of time (assigned seating), and the seats are all leather power recliners. It's not IMAX but is mad comfortable and the setup keeps loud, let's say "colored" individuals, out of the audience.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: October 14, 2013 10:58PM

O_P_ Wrote:
> > > AMC Loews Uptown 1
> > 3426 Connecticut Avenue Nw, Washington, DC 20008
> |
> > (888) 262-4386
>
> You expect for me to travel all the way to DC to
> see a movie?
>
> LOL

Ummm....wouldnt there be even more niggers in a DC theater?

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 15, 2013 12:06AM

­

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2013 04:40PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: DC? NO WAY ()
Date: October 15, 2013 12:29AM

Stabitha Wrote:
> O_P_ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > > AMC Loews Uptown 1
> > > 3426 Connecticut Avenue Nw, Washington, DC
> 20008
> > |
> > > (888) 262-4386
> >
> > You expect for me to travel all the way to DC
> to
> > see a movie?
> >
> > LOL
>
> Ummm....wouldnt there be even more niggers in a DC
> theater?

There is a good chance of you being the only whitey in the damn place if you see a movie in DC.

Posted by: T ()
Date: October 15, 2013 09:04AM

Good movie. Saw it at Regal theater/IMAX in Manassas off Sudley Rd. The only movie I've ever seen that was worth seeing in 3D.

The racist pigs commenting here obviously missed a major point of the movie. Too subtle for them, perhaps.

Posted by: You best bet ()
Date: October 15, 2013 09:40AM

Whitey. Wrote:
>
> Best movie theater in Fairfax County with the
> largest/tallest screen to watch the movie
> GRAVITY??? But without noisy and loud black
> teenagers who will ruin my movie watching
> experience!!!

I've also found that groups of teenage girls are also adept at ruining a movie watching experience.

I recommend Alamo Drafthouse in Ashburn. You get decent food and alcohol, the higher prices help keep out the undesirables, and there are no groups of teenagers.

Posted by: What? ()
Date: October 15, 2013 09:51AM

You're worried that there might be a whole bunch of black people...at a Sandra Bullock movie.

Putting aside your racism, that's still just dumb.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: October 15, 2013 10:06AM

Why would black people bother watching a space movie starring two white people? They should wait until Spike Lee makes a mockumentory about the black janitors at the Kennedy Space Center that invented a mop that works in zero gravity.

Date: October 15, 2013 03:54PM

You mean it keeps redskins out of teh theatre?

Date: October 15, 2013 03:55PM

tah dah Wrote:
> NiggaPlz Wrote:
> -----
> > Why would you have black friends?
>
>
> +1
>
> you have won the internet.
>
> a good theatre that is a bit of a drive for me
> (McLean to Arlington) is the AMC Courthouse
> theatres. You purchase tickets ahead of time
> (assigned seating), and the seats are all leather
> power recliners. It's not IMAX but is mad
> comfortable and the setup keeps loud, let's say
> "colored" individuals, out of the audience.

You mean it keeps redskins out of teh theatre?

Date: October 15, 2013 03:56PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> It's kind of surprising, but there's only one
> theater in Fairfax County that's showing Gravity
> in IMAX 3D, which I've heard is the best way to
> see it. It's at the AMC Tysons Corner 16.
>
> Gravity is not being shown at the Udvar-Hazy
> Center.

Sounds like it is a shitty movie.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: October 15, 2013 04:02PM

You best bet Wrote:
> >
> I've also found that groups of teenage girls are
> also adept at ruining a movie watching
> experience.
>
>

Yeah but if you play your cards right you can get a BJ from a teenage girl right there in the theater.

Date: October 15, 2013 08:01PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> You best bet Wrote:
> -----
> > >
> > I've also found that groups of teenage girls
> are
> > also adept at ruining a movie watching
> > experience.
> >
> >
>
> Yeah but if you play your cards right you can get
> a BJ from a teenage girl right there in the
> theater.

orly_owl.jpg

Posted by: Washington Lee Alum ()
Date: October 15, 2013 10:03PM

One of my friends banged Sandra back in high school.

Posted by: Corners ()
Date: October 16, 2013 12:14AM

Seven corners

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.