HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Worst bar in Fairfax County
Posted by: badass ()
Date: November 12, 2010 11:51AM

My vote goes to Fast Eddies in Centerville.

Terrible service, Terrible clientelle, The bouncers are assholes and actually think they are cool cause they work at Fast Eddies, its a "sports bar" yet dont let anyone in without a collared shirt after 9:00pm...all the guidos, rednecks, and dirtbags put on their $5 walmart collared shirts to get in after 9:00pm, the chicks are ugly and they actually charge a cover to get into this shithole.

Who gets your vote?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst bar in Fairfax County
Posted by: Drunkenfat ()
Date: November 12, 2010 12:14PM

My vote is Clyde's in Reston. The fucking place is so small that it feels like you are in a cattle car to Auschwitz. Fighting your way up to the bar is akin to running a counter gap, and when you do get there you get there you get robbed by the bartender who notices you twenty minutes later. On the upside, the close proximity does allow you to get some elbow titty or some "inadvertent" ass feeling.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: November 12, 2010 12:22PM

badass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My vote goes to Fast Eddies in Centerville.
>
> Terrible service, Terrible clientelle, The
> bouncers are assholes and actually think they are
> cool cause they work at Fast Eddies, its a "sports
> bar" yet dont let anyone in without a collared
> shirt after 9:00pm...all the guidos, rednecks, and
> dirtbags put on their $5 walmart collared shirts
> to get in after 9:00pm, the chicks are ugly and
> they actually charge a cover to get into this
> shithole.
>
> Who gets your vote?

What do you expect...it used to be Shark Club, which was a total toolfest.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 12, 2010 12:40PM

Yeah, Fast Eddies in Centreville does suck.

My vote goes to Backyard Grill in Chantilly. For some reason, I hate that place.

Posted by: Dig Dug ()
Date: November 12, 2010 01:17PM

Shade Tree by far!

Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: November 12, 2010 02:06PM

Accelerated Edwards in C-ville really does suck.

I was in there on a Sunday night a few months back. I forgot my credit card the night before (yes, I was there two nights in a row - the only two times). Anyway, there was hardly anyone there - all staff. I was with my roommate (a girl) and we sat down to have a beer. This fuckin' redneck son of a gun pulls up a seat right next to my roommate...again, empty bar, mind you. He was already drunk out of his gourd and was all close talking and what not. So I tell him that he is bothering us and to kindly stfu and move his seat.

He stands up after that, puffing his chest out, posturing. Telling me he'll take me outside and beat the brakes off me or he'll just call his daughter up to the bar and she would do the same. I'm no pacifist, but wasn't about to get in a tussle in the parking lot outside of Fast Eddie's, dead sober, on a Sunday night - so I just kept my head down as did my roommate until he calmed down and moved his seat. But he was really, really pissed and threat of violence was definitely in the air.

Anyway - the entire time, I couldn't help but notice some roid-ravaged meathead bouncers at the front door who sat there and pretended like they didn't see anything going on. We were like less than 15 feet away and were pretty fuckin' close to going toe-to-toe right there in the bar. But they just sat there like bumps on a log, turning a blind eye. Maybe they knew the red neck and knew he was all bark and didn't feel the need to intervene. But I'm kind of smallish (comparatively) white collar dude and while I think I can sufficiently defend myself against the likes of an old drunk man it still would have been nice for the bouncers to step in and lend a hand and tend to the situation.

And I'm pretty sure a lot of blow gets done in the men's room.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: November 12, 2010 02:16PM

Dig Dug Wrote:
> Shade Tree by far!

Don't hate on Shade Tree. It's kind of a dump, I used to date a girl who lived back in those condos (Sanderling I think it's called). We would always get hammered at the Tree and walk back to her place. Good times.

Posted by: Kim ()
Date: November 12, 2010 02:23PM

I'll go with Backyard. The bar just has this odd creepy vibe feel.

Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: November 12, 2010 02:25PM

Shade Tree has been there for so damn long now. I can't believe they're still in business. I remember going up to that Baskin'n'Robbins and the Tippy's Taco in that shopping center and seeing Shade Tree before my parents got more money and moved to real Clifton and we started going to the Collonade. But the Shade Tree was always such a mystery to me when I was young.

John's Place is kind of a played out discussion now on FFXU, but that place is pretty bad. Unless you're a biker I guess, or a regular. You couldn't pay me to go back.

Where else..

Hopsfrog has always been at the bottom of my list. I wrote a thing back in 2007 about how Hopsfrog in Burke sucks (pre their move, haven't been to new location) but deleted the post because it was unfair to the business. Can't remember what happened but it was something about getting cut-off after drink #2 and also people sitting at the bar were criticizing my juke-box selections.

Posted by: alki ()
Date: November 12, 2010 03:25PM

Hopsfrog is just dirt. but if you like to pony up to a bar and see some ugly hookers sitting next to fat coke heads, its your place.

lets see.. jons place sux, coastals used to be cool, but now sux, ozzies, sux, rio sux, has good margaritas though.

iggys is always good for a coked out illegal stealing your drink, and some hookers.

anything in ffx city blows ass. prime time is for thugs, some nice hookers though.

ffx sux in general.

Posted by: blue water ()
Date: November 12, 2010 10:30PM

Blue Water in Centreville is by far the worst bar in the county. The owners and bartenders are all complete assholes. If you have an underage daughter and dont know where she is, she's at Blue Water. I cringe whenever I drive by that place

Posted by: Wally davd pip ()
Date: November 12, 2010 11:56PM

Ah no votes for Primetime
Well it is an entertaining place to people watch late evenings

in my time going there i saw several fights and a number of beat downs by the security at door

and i've been to a number of other bars in area but this one had what openly seemed like some young ladys practicing one of the world's oldest professions. they were nice looking. they usually hug around the end of bar near waitress station

I guess a classy looking place and the big screen tv's are great but the place does seem to draw a lot of shady characters

and i won't get into the waitress staff oy

hey maybe some of the above makes it most entertaining bar versus worst bar

Posted by: Sucka Ass Sucka, Sucka ()
Date: November 13, 2010 12:15AM

I hung out at some place called Blue Iguana ages ago. I had a couple of friends from college whom I'd see on break. They'd hang out with their high school buddies there. All these Oakton, Centreville, Chantilly kids. Total losers for the most part. The girls were so skanky. Doable, but only if you had a six pack. Borderline hot once, but now chunky monkeys and way past their prime. The place tried to be nice like a DC bar, but it was in a damn strip mall. I think I drank six shots of Jaeger and high fived with a bunch of gansta whiteboys from Manassas. It was sad.

Posted by: tooter ()
Date: November 13, 2010 08:57AM

You're all wrong.
Jackson Mighty Fine Food And Lucky Lounge in Reston Town Center wins this hands down. Crowded? Try standing in the middle of a business suit,pseudo-biker and Polo-reeking frat boy sandwich, while trying desperately to work your way into the bar so you can be stared at and ignored simultaneously by the sadistic bartender. If you're lucky to get a drink within 20 minutes, you better wolf it down, because there's no way you'll make it two feet without it spilling all over some Jersey Shore wanna-be or some bad-complexioned chick in a too-tight red dress with so many bangles and earrings that she looks like she ought to be onstage at Ozzfest.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 13, 2010 09:24AM

Anybody remember a majorly-divey place on 29 in Falls Church, between downtown FC and the East Falls Church Metro? I think it closed back in the 90s, and might have been called "Frank's Pub" or something like that.

Somewhere in this neighborhood, I forget which building.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.886423,-77.163398&spn=0.008,0.027466&z=16&layer=c&cbll=38.886058,-77.164111&panoid=IRno7t3_H4gx9PZ2NJLSDA&cbp=12,259.72,,0,1.55

I've been in alot of dives, and this place was probably the dirtiest and most miserable I've seen in NoVA. It's a shame it's not there anymore.

Posted by: alsdkjaslkdj ()
Date: November 13, 2010 10:12AM

Glory Days Burke

Posted by: Geoff ()
Date: November 13, 2010 10:34AM

No votes for Bridges off Mainstreet? Has always been a meat head crowd there over the years, but my last experience was coming from a Mason basketball game. The bouncer was like, "yo homie, you can't wear that hoodie in here" he apparently thought I was wearing "gang attire". He was right on. My gang has 30K members. We identify ourselves by wearing sweatshirts with MASON on them. The entry fee is high, but it's broken down into payments twice a year. We call it tuition. I looked at him dumbfounded then broke into a fit of histertical laughter. "Dude, you are in Fairfax County, one of the richest counties in America a mile from a major university. Do you really need this level of security? Really?"

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:04PM

I vote with an earlier poster for Johnny's. I went there in the first days of the new smoking regs because you can smoke there. It's a hellhole with a couple of drunken old perverts sitting around. I wouldn't set foot back in that place if it was free beer.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:22PM

I hate to bring a downer to the thread, but Virginia doesn't have any bars and they aren't allowed.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:40PM

The Pub in Mclean, full of down and out losers.

Posted by: FC N8ive ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:53PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Anybody remember a majorly-divey place on 29 in
> Falls Church, between downtown FC and the East
> Falls Church Metro? I think it closed back in the
> 90s, and might have been called "Frank's Pub" or
> something like that.
>
> Somewhere in this neighborhood, I forget which
> building.
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.88
> 6423,-77.163398&spn=0.008,0.027466&z=16&layer=c&cb
> ll=38.886058,-77.164111&panoid=IRno7t3_H4gx9PZ2NJL
> SDA&cbp=12,259.72,,0,1.55
>
> I've been in alot of dives, and this place was
> probably the dirtiest and most miserable I've seen
> in NoVA. It's a shame it's not there anymore.

The buiding with the red awning (VW/Audi Service place) in your googlemaps link used to be Frank's (I only knew it as Frank's, but it may have been Frank's Place as you mention). Dive bar, but far from the worst bar in the county! Closed a couple of years ago (maybe more, time passes much too quickly for me now), I was sad to see it go.

Neighbors in Vienna has got to be near the top of the list. Rivals John's Place for the least warm welcome given to newcomers.

I also never saw the attraction to Jackson's (mentioned above) and even less so "America's Tap Room" across the street and up half a block. You would think that a place that calls itself "America's Tap Room" would have something more exotic than Bud and Miller Light on tap...

Posted by: Dee Bagg ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:54PM

justsayin Wrote:
> I hate to bring a downer to the thread, but
> Virginia doesn't have any bars and they aren't
> allowed.

Thank you, Mr. Literal.

Date: November 13, 2010 10:13PM

OK..this place is so much of a dive, which is why it has gone unmentioned cuz you guys have never been there.....Patriots! On 29/50 in the strip shopping center behind Hooters. I think it is where all the people from Waples Mill Mobile Home Park go to sing karaoke. But the beer is cold!

Posted by: Barfly ()
Date: November 13, 2010 10:22PM

Any info on a place called Q Ball Billiards on Rolling Road?

Posted by: Not Very High Standards ()
Date: November 14, 2010 02:50AM

Dig Dug Wrote:
> OK..this place is so much of a dive, which is why
> it has gone unmentioned cuz you guys have never
> been there.....Patriots! On 29/50 in the strip
> shopping center behind Hooters. I think it is
> where all the people from Waples Mill Mobile Home
> Park go to sing karaoke. But the beer is cold!

I have been to Patriots. While it is a dive bar in an aging strip mall, it probably would not crack the Top 10 in terms of "Worst Bars in Fairfax County", whis is the subject of this thread...

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: November 14, 2010 03:27AM

­

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 11:05PM by chuckhoffmann.

Date: November 14, 2010 09:50AM

Not Very High Standards Wrote:
>
>
> I have been to Patriots. While it is a dive bar
> in an aging strip mall, it probably would not
> crack the Top 10 in terms of "Worst Bars in
> Fairfax County", whis is the subject of this
> thread...

This is an opinion based thread. If you are looking for facts I suggest you find another site.

10 Years Prison for New Orleans Democrat Mayor Ray Nagin
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 15, 2010 06:15PM

fAter a fallow period in the mid Seventies, the band experienced a revival during the late 1970s and early 1980s with albums Sleepwalker, Misfits, Low Budget, Give the People What They Want and State of Confusion. In addition, groups such as Van Halen, the Jam, the Knack, the Pretenders and the Fall covered their songs, helping to boost the Kinks' record sales. In the 1990s, Britpop acts such as Blur and Oasis cited the band as a major influence.[1] The Kinks broke up in 1996, a result of the commercial failures of their last few albums and creative tension between the Davies brothers.[6] Sully Rd South onto lee Jackson Memorial Hwy into Chantilly, check status of machines at Fair Oaks Mall. Return any defective parts that are present. If you have not heard from Bill Splevins or Mara Toles at this time, continue to Fairfax County Court house. Don't park on Judicial Drive.They were the second group of the British Invasion on The Ed Sullivan Show, appearing in March for two weeks after the Beatles appeared three straight weeks in February 1964. For some time the Dave Clark Five were more popular in the US than in their native UK, but had a renaissance in the UK between 1967 and 1970. The group disbanded in late 1970. On 10 March 2008, the band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.[2]

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 10:00PM by WingNut.

Date: November 15, 2010 06:30PM

Yup, I was in there a few times back in the late 90s or very early 00s. It was pretty decrepit like it hadn't been fixed up at all since the 60s, and I remember the bathroom was filthy. The few other customers who were there were the quiet, brooding types, and no one seemed to be having a good time. Reminded me of the smalltown PA bars I used to go in before I moved here. Dreary little places where the dead-end crowd goes to drink their paychecks away. I kinda miss stuff like that sometimes.

WingNut Wrote:
>
> Meeper it was Franks Place, used to be called
> Barts before that. It was a pit. I grew up nearby
> and my friends mom used to get faced there in tbe
> late 70's. It was all C&W music back then, there
> was a gravel yard behind it and their clientele
> were from there and Shreve Fuel. It was a nasty
> cinder block building that looked like a central
> Florida titty bar from the outside. I only went in
> the place once when I was about 20. It was a hole
> with a sad customer base of serious alcoholics.

Posted by: Bobs Country Bunker ()
Date: November 15, 2010 07:21PM

WingNut Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> It was all C&W music back then

They had both kinds?

Re: Obama Now as Unpopular as George W. Bush
Date: November 15, 2010 09:50PM

`

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 11:31AM by WingNut.

Date: November 15, 2010 09:50PM

Date: November 15, 2010 10:29PM

Dozens and dozens of bars like that where I grew up. Pennsylvania, the Birthplace of Alcoholism.

WingNut Wrote:
> Can't remember the name of the place but it was in
> Phoenixville.PA and had a motel attached. Easily
> could have been the "unhappiest place on earth",
> full of cigarette smoke, jaundiced losers and a
> few chicks who'd lost all their dignity years ago
> and they were barely in their 30's.

Posted by: Homo ()
Date: November 16, 2010 05:19AM

What about Hillbilly Heaven off of route 1? Even though it closed years ago, it was still an absolute shithole with a good chance of losing an eye

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 16, 2010 08:43AM

WingNut Wrote:

> a few chicks who'd lost all their dignity years ago
> and they were barely in their 30's.

My kind of women. ;)

Posted by: Diana ()
Date: November 17, 2010 03:17PM

I can sit here and name shitty bars all day.
One of the Best and Worst at the same time is John's Place. It is horrible. Old. Dirty. But they have a rooftop tiki bar that is awesome and one of my favborite DL places to go!

What is more important...

What are the BEST bars to go to???? That is the question.....
My favorite watering hole is Carlos O'Kellys. But I live across the street and my family has been going there since it opened.
They have the best margaritas at the best prices.
Plus their chips & salsa is off the hook. Food is good too.
But the atmosphere there sucks. LOL

V5 in Centreville is good too. But their drinks are too damn expensive. They charged me $10 for a rail long island.

I love Backyard Grill on thursday nights in the spring/summertime. Especially with the new renovation. Off the chain!

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: November 17, 2010 04:29PM

Barfly Wrote:
> Any info on a place called Q Ball Billiards on
> Rolling Road?

You can smoke there.

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: November 17, 2010 10:22PM

WingNut, was that Phoenixville bar downstairs from the sidewalk ? I swear to god i've been there ! That's hilarious.

Posted by: jack ()
Date: November 18, 2010 12:42AM

Red Rocks in Cetreville has the worst service with the most miserable employees in any place i have been. Also draws a ghetto crowd. ownership sucks worse than service

Posted by: jmn4444 ()
Date: March 14, 2012 06:25PM

Frank's Place was a great bar. I miss all the old bars with real people in them. End of an era when they closed.

Posted by: radioguy ()
Date: March 14, 2012 06:31PM

Fat Tuesdays. Dirty little hole in the wall.

Posted by: h7Nvb ()
Date: March 14, 2012 07:48PM

Not one mention of Kilroy's?

Posted by: tea leaves ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:29PM

PJ Skidoos. Great restaurant,about the bar. Cramped with too many pompous assholes per square foot for my liking.

Posted by: omg! ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:38PM

Homo Wrote:
> What about Hillbilly Heaven off of route 1? Even
> though it closed years ago, it was still an
> absolute shithole with a good chance of losing an
> eye

----------------------

how i so remember that joint, from high school no less. never actually got in, but just going through the parking lot, back then, must be like khandahar or somalia for our military now. if memory serves, H.H. was owned by donna dixon's family?

nothing wrong with Fat's, it is what it is, a college bar. know that, and deal with it. TT's was a shithole too, but it was still fun, as long as you weren't a 40 something jerk who exptected a better atmosphere. even tony porto's dive, crossroads/fireHOSE grill, was good.

Posted by: Lay King ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:58PM

why does this Blue Water joint fly under the radar?

Do they recruit westfield co-eds for their pole dancing contests?

Posted by: rt 1 ()
Date: March 15, 2012 01:06PM

jmn4444.....Franks Place or Franks Hideaway?

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: March 15, 2012 02:16PM

Hopsfrog?

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: March 15, 2012 07:59PM

Not in Fairfax County but still one of my favorite interactions with a bartender ever. We were in NJ on travel for work and one of the guy's I was with said we had to go to this dive bar down by the water, don't remember what it was called, but they only served beer in bottles. We go in and one of the other guys with us gets a beer and asks for a glass, the bartenders response was "We don't have any glasses.....and its a good thing becasue we don't have any soap either."

Posted by: sloweddies ()
Date: March 15, 2012 10:40PM

I just got back from Fast Eddies. Ok keep in mind last time I was there it was a pool hall. What....the...fuck?! Urban Cowboy meets some dance movie! What the fuck is up with the new country bar look?! Place sucked! Women stuck up as shit, shitty service, and asshole people! Come on you're gonna pull off a cowboy hat and tight jeans in Fairfax? I wasted two beers on that shit hole!

Posted by: fcsgs ()
Date: March 16, 2012 02:18AM

Velocity 5 got menioned once...as a GOOD bar. That place is a shit hole wanna be iconz. Red rocks has some of the worst bartenders I've ever seen, especially that blonde chick with the attitude. Fat tuesdays wouldn't suck so much if you got rid of the curly hair fuck who thinks he's the shit..that and their sound guy for bands cranks it up too much. Patriots is actually good times if you get one of the 3 good servers(its not hard to figure out who they are right away) and their food is pretty solid. Fast eddies is full of red knecks so no thanks. Maybe I skipped it but where is the kilroys mentioning? I've always had a decent time at hardtimes but that's cause I knows who to and who to not order from...same goes for auld shabeen. Most of this is pretty subjective and just depends on what you're looking for in a bar anyway. (Regardless my hatred for cedrtain servers/tenders is not subjective, they just suck).

Posted by: Nasty ()
Date: March 20, 2012 02:49PM

Backyard Bar and Grill. Hands down.

Bunch of lowlifes that never graduated highschool, and other people that hang with them are usually there. Been twice, and that place is a dump. The manager/owner is a dick too.

I wouldn't even go there if they had free beer.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: March 20, 2012 09:42PM

Lay King Wrote:
> why does this Blue Water joint fly under the
> radar?
>
> Do they recruit westfield co-eds for their pole
> dancing contests?

Nope, the pole dancing is put on by a Camelot dancer who brings some other Camelot dancers.

Posted by: dixon ()
Date: March 20, 2012 09:52PM

I noticed the other day that Shade Tree in Centreville is no longer there. No real surprise. That place was a terrible dump.

Posted by: BMW Man ()
Date: March 20, 2012 10:30PM

Drunkenfat Wrote:
> My vote is Clyde's in Reston. The fucking place is
> so small that it feels like you are in a cattle
> car to Auschwitz. Fighting your way up to the bar
> is akin to running a counter gap, and when you do
> get there you get there you get robbed by the
> bartender who notices you twenty minutes later. On
> the upside, the close proximity does allow you to
> get some elbow titty or some "inadvertent" ass
> feeling.

Clyde's and the Reston Town Center are not for poor people. If you don't have the money to buy more than a beer or want to drink more than a beer every twenty minutes find another bar for your broke ass. It's a yuppie place to pick up hot chicks that are secretaries at the nearby tech firms.

Posted by: TrackSuits ()
Date: March 20, 2012 10:36PM

Nasty Wrote:
> Backyard Bar and Grill. Hands down.
>
> Bunch of lowlifes that never graduated highschool,
> and other people that hang with them are usually
> there. Been twice, and that place is a dump. The
> manager/owner is a dick too.
>
> I wouldn't even go there if they had free beer.

Backyard was great in it's day. The outside patio makes it nice early in the day but the last couple of years the place has turned into a drunken sailor bar with fights and overweight women. Sad.

Posted by: Shake It Up Baby Now ()
Date: March 20, 2012 10:43PM

cc Wrote:
> Lay King Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > why does this Blue Water joint fly under the
> > radar?
> >
> > Do they recruit westfield co-eds for their pole
> > dancing contests?
>
> Nope, the pole dancing is put on by a Camelot
> dancer who brings some other Camelot dancers.

Pole dancing is the latest craze at bars in Northern Va. It breaks no laws and is completely legal as long as there's no naked-ness. Of course it also brings in tons of guys and women which sells a lot of alcohol, in turn bringing in more tax dollars for county employees such as fire and police services.

Posted by: BMW Asshole ()
Date: March 20, 2012 10:50PM

BMW Man Wrote:
> Clyde's and the Reston Town Center are not for
> poor people. If you don't have the money to buy
> more than a beer or want to drink more than a beer
> every twenty minutes find another bar for your
> broke ass. It's a yuppie place to pick up hot
> chicks that are secretaries at the nearby tech
> firms.

Yes, you do sound like a BMW man.

Posted by: Lay King ()
Date: March 21, 2012 05:12AM

shake uP Baby Now said, "Pole dancing is the latest craze at bars in Northern Va. It breaks no laws and is completely legal as long as there's no naked-ness. Of course it also brings in tons of guys and women which sells a lot of alcohol, in turn bringing in more tax dollars for county employees such as fire and police services"

I want to thank that bar for its service to our county

I believe they gets some Hooters gals on the poles

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.