HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Morgan Paving
Posted by: irate consumer ()
Date: October 10, 2013 08:25PM

Complete and total frauds. Check them out on Better Business Bureau and the Fairfax County Consumer website. Type his business license number into google and you'll see that he lost his license months ago for doing shoddy work and never honoring warranty claims. It's a father and son outfit and the business address they list is a hotel in Chantilly. Avoid like the plague!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Morgan Paving
Posted by: satisfied customer ()
Date: October 10, 2013 10:06PM

Hard to believe that post. He redid my driveway 5 years ago and it still looks great. Several of my neighbors have used him and have had great results. What exactly do you contend was the problem with their work?

Posted by: irate consumer ()
Date: October 10, 2013 11:25PM

Well, he redid my driveway about 2 1/2 years ago, and it promptly fell to pieces. Repeated phone calls, promises that they'd come and fix it, and nothing.

The company has a solid F rating from the Better Business Bureau.

The company has negative ratings on Fairfax County's consumer board.

Then there's this little bit of loveliness from the Virginia DPOR, the board that oversees contractors and issues licenses.

Details of license number 2705076767

print
Name: JOSEPH JESSE MORGAN
Doing Business As: MORGAN PAVING
License Number: 2705076767
License Description:
Class Definitions Contractor Class C
Business Type: Sole Proprietorship
Address: 4647 BATTENBURG LN
FAIRFAX, VA 22030
Specialties/Classifications:
Classification Definitions
Specialty Definitions
Asphalt Paving and Seal Coating (PAV)
Initial Certification Date: 2003-07-07
Expiration Date: REVOKED

I guess that's, though, as you say, hard to believe, despite how you can spend 30 seconds on google and find all of this.

Posted by: unpaved ()
Date: October 27, 2013 08:14PM

Joe Morgan is a cheat and a liar. He took a deposit from me and has disappeared from the face of the earth. He and his company came HIGHLY recommended to me, he talked a really good game, and seemed like an honest guy. Big mistake. Do not give this asshole any money.

Posted by: cheated ()
Date: December 27, 2013 10:38PM

Gotta agree. You might get lucky and get an OK job, but several people on my street got hosed by him.

Posted by: HOA Knows ()
Date: December 28, 2013 10:39PM

Multiple neighbors screwed by Morgan Paving - definitely do not do business with the outfit -- no matter what bargain the cost appears to be.

Posted by: delores jones ()
Date: September 04, 2014 11:54AM

this is a note to all negative people morgan paving been in bussness for 30 years peoples complaints trying to get free jobs complaints been taking care of 30 years of bussness not many complaints people wanting to sell their homes and does not want to pay for a job that is done right they just want it to look good and owner will tell you if that is want you want just to look good for you to sell will not stand behind that job and put in writting morgan paving company is not a 9-5 job more like 5-10 0r 11pm calls do get returned when driving big trucks and on machinery and comming home late would you call a client 11pm at night but you can call anytime people does not understand when weather is bad then you might have a job that needs dug out and then their in a hurry but does not relize a dig out job then bad weather you have to wait so it can be dry so the work is done right stop slandering the company

Posted by: r mort ()
Date: September 04, 2014 12:01PM

when clients want their money back it gets returned stop trying to get free jobs and people should not acusse people of being a cheat or a liar i agree thats slander that is against the law

Posted by: Gruntled ()
Date: September 04, 2014 12:08PM

Hmmm. Two posts in a row, 7 minutes apart, with the exact same writing style (or lack thereof). Haven't you guys heard of something called "punctuation"? "Spelling" and "grammar" help us to understand what you are trying to say, too.

But then again, you are responding to a thread from last year...

Hillary Can Be BOUGHT & SOLD by Wall St., Foreign Donors- Would Electing Someone Who is Already a Billionaire (like Donald Trump)
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 04, 2014 12:12PM

The first All-Starr excursion led to the release of Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band (1990), a compilation of live performances from the tour.[153] In the same year, Starr recorded a version of the song "I Call Your Name" for a television special marking the 10th anniversary of John Lennon's death and the 50th anniversary of Lennon's birth. The track, produced by Lynne, features a supergroup composed of Lynne, Tom Petty, Joe Walsh and Jim Keltner.[154] Shell Station 9803 Richmond Highway, Lorton, VA 22079 turn at Gunston Rd do not merge onto I-95 or I-95 South. Trun left on Telegraph Road 22309 north to Rolling Road. Turn around use Fairfax County Parkway 268 old road 7100.. Stop at Springfield Mall near Pollo Rico, see Ahmed Khan.
Call warehouse for parts. You can wait at Burger King or McDonalds on Backlick Road for Jennifer or continue to Industrial Drive.the Jimi Hendrix Experience, Mitch Mitchelland Noel Redding, later said that they had been warned about a planned drug bust the day before flying to Toronto and that they believed the drugs had been planted in his bag. Hendrix was the world's highest-paid performer when he was arrested, but this was his last tour, and he died the following year

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 01:54PM by WingNut.

Posted by: p.stevens ()
Date: September 04, 2014 12:18PM

checking out morgan paving checked out the company morgan paving had a complaint in 2011 was taken care of and board mistake they dont know why
morgan paving has all paperwork on the situation and he did not fall off the face of the earth and a pobox in chantilly is not a hotel becarefull what you post it can come back at you

Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars
Date: September 04, 2014 12:20PM

HAHA-LOL-GIF.gif?gs=ahaupaw-trolo-o.giffile.php?40,file=192503,filename=obama-d

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 12:16AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: September 04, 2014 12:45PM

I am not surprised by a divergence of opinion. Contractors can go from good to bad quickly. Many are undercapitalized shoestring operations. It is not uncommon for them to use your deposits and payments to pay off the expenses from their last job. If a couple of customers are slow on payments or stiff them, things start to fall apart as subs walk off jobs and suppliers cut them off.

Posted by: No illiterates working for me ()
Date: September 04, 2014 01:48PM

If the obviously trollish responses from Morgan with no punctuation were better written and honestly persuasive, I might give him a chance. But if paves like he writes, forget it.

Posted by: Bump... ()
Date: September 04, 2014 01:50PM

Just keeping the thread near the top. Have a nice day Joe!

Posted by: Robert7767 ()
Date: January 25, 2015 01:22PM

Guy is a cheat and does lousy work. He did a stone walkway for lady down the street and the grout he used fell apart after the first freeze. You can pick chunks of it out with your fingers. She called and called and when she got somebody on the phone she got stories about how this person is sick, that person is in the hospital, on and on.

The neighbor said he talked a great game and gave her all the assurances and all that. His "business" address really is a hotel in Chantilly.

He seems to travel from neighborhood to neighborhood. He does a bunch of driveways and then moves on fast before the complaints start to pile up.

Posted by: 3jHW3 ()
Date: January 26, 2015 11:37AM

my neighbors force our home to put tar paving because they were

my aging parents should have fought it i told them they didn't need a new driveway

they already had a perfectly good concrete driveway. some of those in the area needed repair but concrete is repairable

tar driveways fall apart ever year or two you have to hire (mexicans) to redo them - totally a crap product

concrete driveways survive without maintenance for TWENTY YEARS and then a homeowner can patch it themselves without any "big equipment" or rentals

Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars
Date: January 26, 2015 11:39AM

Robert7767 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guy is a cheat and does lousy work. He did a
> stone walkway for lady down the street and the
> grout he used fell apart after the first freeze.
> You can pick chunks of it out with your fingers.
> She called and called and when she got somebody on
> the phone she got stories about how this person is
> sick, that person is in the hospital, on and on.
>
>
> The neighbor said he talked a great game and gave
> her all the assurances and all that. His
> "business" address really is a hotel in
> Chantilly.
>
> He seems to travel from neighborhood to
> neighborhood. He does a bunch of driveways and
> then moves on fast before the complaints start to
> pile up.

Terrific!

Do you think he is hiring?

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2015 10:03PM by WingNut.

Posted by: LMG4c ()
Date: January 26, 2015 11:41AM

Attachments:
img.jpg
img2.jpg

Posted by: 7XUu4 ()
Date: January 26, 2015 11:45AM

a few cracks after decades SO WHAT.

easy repair. easy. you can patch the crack resurvace. no need to tear it out ever. only rarely if poorly made would you need to widen a crack to fill it and at that point you know your concrete was poored too thin (don't get a cheap contractor that saves money by pouring you an one inch thick driveway with no rebar: won't work)

and a paver driveway ? anyone with a shovel can make / redo those (allot of work to reset all the pavers, but oh well)

Posted by: Gypsy Hunter ()
Date: January 26, 2015 12:00PM

Are these pavers Gypsies? They're known for their penchant for these type of scams. I know they dwell amongst the hills and hollers of West Virginia and Western Maryland.

They appear white but have the blood of the Irish Travelers or Romani Gypsies flowing through their veins.

A 30 year track record would probably eliminate them from being gypsy hit and run artists.

Posted by: Happy Customer ()
Date: February 13, 2015 08:43AM

I have hired Joe several times over the years.......never had any problems......interesting!!

Posted by: 74Greenbriar ()
Date: February 14, 2015 08:08PM

Horrible work--an outright cheat. He screwed up my neighbor's driveway horribly and wouldn't fix it at all.

Re: Morgan Paving is Crap
Posted by: Stay away from this company! ()
Date: February 15, 2015 11:51AM

Obtain three quotes from three legitimate driveway paving companies before accepting a bid to do any driveway replacement or repair.

Just stay away from Morgan Paving and also any of his children running off-shoot paving companies.

Guess how many Virginia contractors have their state contractor's license revoked? It is a fraction of 1%. If the jerk ignores the requests from the state of Virginia, you know he is going to ignore you as a single homeowner.

From Virginia DPOR, the board that oversees contractors and issues licenses:

Details of license number 2705076767

print
Name: JOSEPH JESSE MORGAN
Doing Business As: MORGAN PAVING
License Number: 2705076767
License Description:
Class Definitions Contractor Class C
Business Type: Sole Proprietorship
Address: 4647 BATTENBURG LN
FAIRFAX, VA 22030
Specialties/Classifications:
Classification Definitions
Specialty Definitions
Asphalt Paving and Seal Coating (PAV)
Initial Certification Date: 2003-07-07
Expiration Date: REVOKED <====================

And look up Morgan Paving in the Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Complaint History. Complaints unresolved with Morgan refusing to fix the problem and/or refusing to refund money.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/consumer/IQext/csd_acs.asp?byletter=Y&lookup=7066197&lastset=M&detail=Y#legend_place1

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/consumer/IQext/csd_acs.asp?byletter=Y

Avoid this outfit at all costs!!!

Posted by: wYCXX ()
Date: February 16, 2015 11:33AM

Complete and total frauds. Check them out on Better Business Bureau and the Fairfax County Consumer website.

if you call fx co gov bull-o-va gov better business beurea you'll get an illegal spic on the phone blowing smoke up your ass

the website is probably gov grant funded (or VA checks funded, same except more seedy) a polititians kid who is getting paid $$$$ to run a peice of crap web site

the "web" is a total scam: talented people are never paid. the only people who get paid are CEOS tied to banks and gov worker families

GOOGLE WORKS OF USA GOV GRANT MONEY

"Free BSD" works OFF OF USA GOV GRANT MONEY

the list goes on and on

the "web" is a total fraud.

Posted by: VKYcx ()
Date: February 16, 2015 11:34AM

COX got a monopoly agreement signed by bull-o-va gov workers

they did NOT get the business by "competing in the market place"

Posted by: 6NYJN ()
Date: February 16, 2015 11:36AM

microsoft would be a bunch of poor irish people, like ireland,

because everyone hated MSDOS, windows 95, 98, NT, SE, 2000, ...

if they were not in DC with the niggers getting grant money

but they LIVE LIKE KINGS after loosing in the market place and loosing lawsuits

only reason: are helping feds DC dodge medical bills and counterfeit money and steal source code

that's it. that company lost BADLY in the market place.

Posted by: Bilked ()
Date: April 04, 2015 12:03AM

I notified the Fairfax City Govt and the Police Department about Morgan and they moved fast and initiated an investigation. Morgan was arrested and subsequently pled guilty to the charges of bilking me of $2600. He got 2 years in jail with all but 10 days suspended and he must pay me back in full. He has an active probation so if he fails to pay he will spend the 2 years in jail. in total this took about 4 months from the time I notified the police to his jailing. I learned some good lessons from this experience.

Posted by: Heisenberg ()
Date: May 15, 2015 03:06AM

Has anyone else dealt with this Jesse Morgan?
He came to our house for an estimate in February, gave Mr an estimate which was great... gave him 50% on the spot after he gave he a contract... Never heard from him after that...

Posted by: Nicholas Smith ()
Date: June 09, 2015 08:01PM

I recently paid him $1200 and I haven't heard from him for over two months

Anyone have any of his contact information

Posted by: full name ()
Date: June 09, 2015 09:40PM

The owner's full name is: JOSEPH JESSE MORGAN

Might be helpful.

Posted by: 0983240982 ()
Date: June 09, 2015 11:10PM

Before spending lots of money on home contracting, always check the Fairfax County consumer complaint line, the BBB, and the internet. Only deal with well-established companies that have a physical structure from which they do business.

Mr. Morgan's "business" address is a hotel in Chantilly. He was living in Bristow as of a few years ago.

He is a fraud and a cheat. Never trust him and tell your neighbors not to either. Keep in mind that he likes to work his way through neighborhoods.

Posted by: Paid and Morgan disappeared ()
Date: July 13, 2015 08:50AM

Can Bilked provide POC at Police or other involved parties as I would like to file a complaint and might be helpful if I try to establish connection with someone familiar with the Morgan Scam initially.

Posted by: financial crimea unit ()
Date: July 13, 2015 09:16AM

Fairfax County Police have a financial crimes unit. I'd really recommend visiting a station in person, as their online method for reporting crimes sucks. Might want to call ahead to schedule a time to come in and file a complaint.

Posted by: Abby ()
Date: September 10, 2015 02:59PM

My family is currently dealing with Fairfax County PD regarding Joe Morgan and family for taking our deposit of several thousand dollars and never starting/yet completing the job. We spoke with the detective handling our case yesterday and he informed us that Joe was on trial yesterday for another scam he pulled on somebody. The jury found him guilty and sentenced him to six months in jail effective immediately. The detective said that he served him warrants in jail for our case and several others, so it looks like this guy is going to be locked up for a long time.

A little bit of justice for all that have been bilked by this career con man.

Posted by: 74Greenbriar ()
Date: November 11, 2015 10:03PM

Thanks for posting, Abby. Good to hear that he finally got locked up. Guy is a straight up crook who goes around stealing money.

Posted by: u4bKu ()
Date: November 12, 2015 05:40PM

> redid my driveway about 2 1/2 years ago and it (?became dilapidated) fell apart quickly

that's not two decates that's 2 years: pay the f attention

Posted by: other paving ()
Date: November 12, 2015 05:44PM

my senile parents order a company who swore their "coating" would fix the driveway and be long lasting

all they did is send out some mexicans with pig and spread LOW QUALITY covering on the short (otheriwse simple to maintain short) driveway

the very next summer the driveway was cracking and had grass pushing through

--------------------------
don't hire these total frauds to do "black top". black top isn't worth a crap and continually needs expensive "contractor equipment" maintenance

Posted by: kHJG6 ()
Date: November 12, 2015 05:49PM

OH i see the "crack" now

was this a "paving over" or a complete ground install?

if it was paving over i bet they warned you not to and you went cheap

if you weren't a lazy ass you could fix it with a stop at home depot and a 2x4 and it'd look exactly as flat

---------------------------------
but no, underneath was leached with water and caved in. it probably wouldn't be if the right underlayment had been put it (coarse and fine stone)

however: VA does have bad soil and there might be (drainage and soil droppign condistions) they couldn't have been aware of

when you pay to have a driveway slapped down your not paying for a geologic investigation of the distance to the nearest bedrock boulders and iron to reach down to it to prevent breakage

----------------------------
the driveway usually wont break if layed at "suggested thickness and with (some) rebar"

if they went cheap an it is obviously less thick or has no rebar: then take them to court

otherwise: it's actually YOUR bad soil your lack of time and funds which caused the problem

Posted by: XmuJh ()
Date: November 12, 2015 06:04PM

over 50 or 100 years concrete will get pitted by icing underneath and crack. if the layment and thickness is good, only a coating is needed

what you see above is either (thin concrete - sue the dumbasses) or poor drainage installation

people see requirements and will just lay down the wrong pipe and incorrectly thinking they've "met the requirements" too f'ing lazy to ask the question: will this drain any water?

water has to be deflected away from the sides of the concrete and the soil prevented from leeching or circulating water between the rocks and concrete. there's supposed to be drainage channels on either side of such a driveway (with no sides, no gutter, it's not a city quality street)

but land is graded to slow down away from a house to help soil drain AWAY from the foundation

this means water can come from the garage side and flow down under and get trapped where it meets the street UNLESS

UNLESS they actually put their mind to: proper draining, insuring the mating between rock and crete is high and dry (or at least: no way even small pockets of water will stay long enough to freeze and pick out holes underneath concrete)

if soil just sank UNDER the rock due to conditions beyong anyone's control that's just bad luck nothing anyone can do. but it should have taken A LONG TIME since the concrete shold have been thick enough to take the weight of cars even if unsupported in a place (though with that condition, ice would "rot it" within several years lets' say)

------------------------

i think he's right in assuming the contractor gets an F in paying the F attention to WHY they are doing what they are doing

Posted by: Grady ()
Date: October 11, 2016 11:56PM

I worked with Joe for manny years. Installed 1,000s of driveways. That does not sound like something he would do.... interesting

Posted by: lg17 ()
Date: October 16, 2016 08:36PM

Got to know the family while moving into the area. They had 9 people living in the Extended Stay America Hotel at 14420 Chantilly Crossing Ln. They ended up leaving equipment all over the parking lot that was abandoned and non operating (specifically a black top spreader and dump truck and trailer). At one point FFPD was there because they had rented equipment to keep working and never took it back so it all got hauled off. They were then kicked out of the hotel for non-payment after 3 months.... Just info...

Posted by: Former employee ()
Date: December 16, 2016 11:28AM

Ig17 / Sushil
You need to get your story straight.

There was never any abandoned/ non operating equipment and defiantley never 9 people in 1 room... why was you fired again???

Posted by: restonhomeowner ()
Date: December 16, 2016 10:41PM

Sure hope the guy is in jail. What an awful crook. Dishonest as can be.

Posted by: spingagain9908 ()
Date: May 05, 2018 12:39PM

The weather is getting warm and he's off probation, so expect Joe Morgan to be out and scamming. It might be him, and it might be his son. Both are terribly dishonest people. Neither has a contracting license and both have been in trouble with the law for scamming.

Please, please, please, go with a big company. You might end up spending an extra $500 to $1,000, but you'll actually get a driveway.

Morgan is nothing but a scammer.

Posted by: BrookfieldES ()
Date: May 06, 2018 05:41PM

Posted by: PAvictim ()
Date: August 15, 2019 10:42AM

Well, Joseph Jesse Morgan is doing it again and I am his latest victim. He is residing in Honeybrook, PA DBA Valpave Construction under his wife Christina's name. Came across this blog and have filed a complaint with BBB and Attorney General Office. If you're looking for restitution, act fast. He may be picking up stakes now that the heat is on. Justice will prevail.

Posted by: Advice for Homeowners ()
Date: August 15, 2019 10:50AM

Here's a tip for you people. Don't pay contractors in advance. Okay, if you're getting your kitchen renovated, I realize you have to pay some up money up front. But 95% of the time when contractors ask you to pay them anything in advance, you should refuse.

Pay them at the end, and only if they have completed the job, fully and correctly.

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: August 15, 2019 11:09AM

Call him for an estimate. Give a neighbors address. When he calls because you don’t answer, laugh at him and tell him the beaner police are en route.

Posted by: Photos r us ()
Date: August 15, 2019 09:53PM

You get what you pay for.

Posted by: PAvictim ()
Date: August 23, 2019 09:59AM

Newsflash...... Scammers are good... some are really good. They have perfected their trade. Even the best trained people (police, detectives) have fallen victim to a scammer.

Scammers are everywhere and in every potential situation/opportunity they can live their anti-social life.

They like to prey on the old and vulnerable (trusting, kind people). They are like animals of prey. It's not about right of wrong, it's about them. Sociopaths, or whatever you want to label them, live by their rules alone.

Just this week, they arrested in CA a worldwide ring of Nigerians that scammed, mostly older adults, out of billion of dollars.

Posted by: Pave some face ()
Date: August 23, 2019 07:13PM

Are their estimates free?
If so, how much to pave Tulsi Gabbard’s lunar surface face?!?
Jeeeez

Posted by: VeyoneKnows ()
Date: June 08, 2021 11:26AM

Why can’t anyone answer. It’s 2021.
Why do our public service and elected officials claim they have never heard of this site or it’s ‘no comment’.

Call or ask anyone in the state. They get nervous just hearing the question.
We’ve done it for a year and a half. Make a great documentary.

What is your opinion on the fact any age can access content on here.
No verification or login.

People can write anything they want about anyone which appear on a search engine.
For instance a child searching up his family on google sees a post from days to years ago about their family. REPEATEDLY same person.

Tell anyone questioning our efforts it’s a strategic plan not a shot of meth in an instant. Most drug addicts only think right now.

It takes time.
This is bigger than just taking down a post.
We really aren’t the ones-just the front line communicators.
It effects a lot of companies/agencies that benefit.
But there are innocent good people posted negatively on here.

How can you be a against ‘pedogate’ and post here.
You can’t see the hurt families ‘patriots’ in your own children’s schools.
As long as it isn’t your child or loved one posted about. Or you.
Thought you were against child abuse- posting about someone effects their kids.

Democrats vs Republican. No. Human Yes. Better tomorrow yes.
Catch the bad guys. Yes. Ask a simple question to those in power? Yes.

Where’s the StopAsianHate leaders bringing this site up?
We leave that to you.

Where’s BLM leaders bringing this site up?
We leave that to you.

Where are the Patriots to help these families?
We leave that to you.

Where are the Church leaders?
We leave that to you.
The teachers? Principals. Administrators. Counselors.
We leave that to you.

Charities? Lobbyist? All the great people of Fairfax County?
?.?

Is there an answer? Unless this isn’t what you thought when you posted about your cheating ex or used racial slang and included pictures of children and families.

15 years ago the truth was told on here.
Numerous times. And a few high school generations went by and did nothing.

Where’s GMU? One of the best law schools in the World.
Do they not want to help?
AU is close.
GT the root let us know what you think about this site having no age verification.

Did you get into your career to change lives? Help Victims?
Did they just indoctrinate you and now your a part of the system in front of a laptop doing pointless clerical work. What’s for lunch?
You can help make a change that effects a lot of innocent people immediately.

We not here to promote violence or hate.
If the site is the vehicle for communication and not liable it should have a age verification or login at least. I know that would effect the system watching over all of us but talk to the victims and you have a different point of view on the issue.

Who protects the innocent so they can live a better life when a victim is posted on here?
Process:
1. Become a Victim.
2. Go apply for a job or meet a new friend.
3. Watch the results
4. When children get old enough to google their parents.
5. Watch the results.

IG FairfaxUnderground.Victims
Some request got deleted.
DM anytime.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.