HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Little Caesar's in Chantilly
Posted by: Nadon Varone ()
Date: October 09, 2013 05:41PM

Was out barflying at a restaurant in chantilly area couple of days ago and noticed a Little Caesar's had opened up in what I believe was formerly a Phidelphia Mike's
Interesting how Little Caser's pizza chain has revived itself in this area in the last few years. something rarely seen I think for a retail/food chain at death's door to come back fairly strong like this.

Sully's definitely seems closed at this point

What happened to the Catholic store now home to the Western Fairfax county thrift store(?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Little Caesar's in Chantilly
Posted by: Jacques Offe ()
Date: October 09, 2013 11:53PM

Little Caesars never went away completely, but their stores in the DC area did close down 15 or so years ago. They were poorly run - I worked in one and they were so far behind when it came to automation and joining in the delivery market. In addition, there was no internal control and employee theft ran rampant. Hopefully the folks behind these new stores opening (there's also one in Rose Hill) have some better business sense.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.