HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
who exactly is Crystal Koons? (the female in all those car commercials for local Koons dealers)
Posted by: Jolian ()
Date: November 15, 2008 03:40PM

who exactly is Crystal Koons? (the female in all those car commercials for local Koons dealers)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: who exactly is Crystal Koons? (the female in all those car commercials for local Koons dealers)
Posted by: huh ()
Date: November 15, 2008 03:55PM

What do you mean who is Crystal Koons? She is Crystal Koons.

Re: who exactly is Crystal Koons? (the female in all those car commercials for local Koons dealers)
Date: November 15, 2008 07:38PM

She's Jimmy Koons' 2nd-oldest daughter. I worked for their management company about 10 years ago; all 3 of his daughters have worked for the company in some capacity. Nepotism yes, but they all worked hard and took their jobs seriously.

Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: November 15, 2008 08:10PM

jerry's ford...Makes It Clear...LET THE COM-PE-TI-TION BEWARE!

Posted by: Travis ()
Date: November 15, 2008 11:26PM

Who are you calling a koon? There is no need for racial slurs on this board.

Posted by: Jones ()
Date: November 17, 2008 03:06AM

Is it wrong to do one(or both) of the following?

(1) picture Krystal Koons while having sex with my wife?

(2) get a raging hard boner everytime I see Krystal Koons on TV

(3) tell my wife to dress up like Krystal Koons

Posted by: hungry ()
Date: November 17, 2008 07:51AM

If Helen Thomas was her mom this is what she would look like

Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: November 18, 2008 03:26PM

The person on the TV may be Ms. Koons.

The person talking is not the same person, or at least not live audio. The lip-synch is rather poor overall.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: November 18, 2008 07:01PM

This is Krystal, something about that peppy voice... Still want Chantilly to bring back the "The Dawg"

Posted by: elmo ()
Date: July 02, 2009 01:35AM

Who is Crystal Koons? In a city full of politcians, She's the biggest crook in town! At least I think it's a she. She looks like an ugly old man in drag. Anyway her looks have nothing to do with the fact, that Koons are horrible car dealerships. Do yourself a huge favor and drive on by.

Posted by: Oracle17 ()
Date: July 02, 2009 10:12AM

I'd hit it.
Attachments:
fb6611354046387401b0bf9accb3c338.jpg

Posted by: Burke Curve ()
Date: July 02, 2009 12:32PM

I don't know her, but apparently she wants to Wow Me.

Posted by: Eyeballs ()
Date: July 02, 2009 12:37PM

I've noticed in the last few weeks that some of the other major dealerships
are using "hot blondes" in their tv ads too. All of them are hotter than
Crystal but none are naked yet. Let's hope they start advertising on
the Playboy Channel.

Date: July 02, 2009 12:54PM

I met Crystal Koons a couple weeks ago. She wears glasses and I didn't even recognize her. She was very nice, average every day girl.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2009 12:55PM by Lurker..

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: July 02, 2009 02:11PM

Isn't Crystal Koons the next generation of Koons, poised to take over the empire her dad built?

Koons seems to be a very good franchise; they sell a LOT of cars and have huge, very professional service departments.

Yeah, they're expensive. Imagine the taxes they pay on just that Tyson's location! I don't go there often, but I've never felt ripped off there either.

And very involved in the community; sponsoring many many activities, especially at the youth and HS levels.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: July 02, 2009 02:15PM

You raise an interesting point. Certainly with a primo piece of lot, you have overhead costs. One would expect that this would be passed along to the consumer - either in higher service fees and parts or higher sticker charges.

On the flip side, does this mean that you would be able to theoretically get a better deal if you were to buy a car in, say Stafford or Winchester?

Posted by: § ()
Date: July 02, 2009 02:27PM

I believe you would. The only downfall is if you need warranty work or service, they won't honor the free loaner car while your work is being done.

Date: July 02, 2009 02:30PM

Good point. Although a free loaner isn't my first consideration on warranty service.

Posted by: § ()
Date: July 02, 2009 02:40PM

Not for me either.

#1 is cachet.
#2 is comfort.
#3 is proximity of dealer to either my home or office.

Date: July 02, 2009 03:18PM

I'd say Crystal is just average in the sack. Only takes in the ass like a few times a year... This opinion is based on my uncanny ability to determine the sexual inclinations of women I've never met. Its a gift.

Posted by: Nillabean ()
Date: July 02, 2009 06:33PM

I know the latest advertisements show her with some major botox lips going on! Jeezoooweee what a mess!

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: July 02, 2009 06:52PM

s

edit by Cary: Account password compromised, disabled by administrator.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 06:28AM by inkahootz.

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: July 02, 2009 07:16PM

I still get wood when I think of the Ourisman Girl!

You always get your waaayyyy...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/17/AR2008061703227.html

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: July 02, 2009 10:20PM

Posted by: Emeritus Q. Beaker ()
Date: July 02, 2009 03:18PM

I'd say Crystal is just average in the sack. Only takes in the ass like a few times a year... This opinion is based on my uncanny ability to determine the sexual inclinations of women I've never met. Its a gift.

Thats funny considering she's a lezbo

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: MattB ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:21PM

Just wanted to clear up one thing. It was not her father that built that empire. It was her Grandfather. Mr. Koons Sr. His first store was the Koons Ford in Falls Church at 7 Corners. It opened in 1963. Give or take a year. I worked for Jimmy Koons for 20 years. They are very good people.

Posted by: Brandon ()
Date: July 20, 2009 05:20PM

One of the Koons daughters (Mormon family with a small army of blonde kids) lives down the street from me. She married a Mexican guy who walks around with suits that look like he just randomly picked one off the rack. They even have a little beaner kid, what a waste.

Posted by: Little Jimmy ()
Date: September 17, 2009 10:03AM

Burke Curve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know her, but apparently she wants to Wow
> Me.

You must have had the bumper sticker.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: September 17, 2009 10:57AM

Her brother went to Lake Braddock. Nice guy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2009 10:58AM by More Complete.

Posted by: scottydfl422 ()
Date: September 18, 2009 07:18PM

Had the Koons' as my neighbors for a few years while growing up--Johnny and the oldest daughter Cathy. Good people.

Posted by: It's a big family ()
Date: September 18, 2009 07:42PM

More Complete Wrote:
> Her brother went to Lake Braddock. Nice guy.

Crystal doesn't have any brothers, just two sisters. Her dad has a sister and at least two brothers in the car biz around here, so you probably went to school with one of her cousins.

Posted by: bob dvidson ()
Date: October 05, 2009 10:57PM

Yeah, but i'd love to take her for a test drive

Posted by: consumer reporter ()
Date: October 10, 2009 12:56AM

She's a crook pure and simple! You can find out how she "wows" folks by going to places like rip off report dot com, or dealer rater dot com.
She sells damaged cars as certified, and told a guy he had to pay a higher rate because he had such bad credit. It turned out the guy had excellent credit. Those are just 2 of many stories about Koons. Heck that is just the Toyota dealership in Tyson's corner. All Koons car dealers are bad news. The one in Falls Church is one of the worst. Never use them for repairs! I wouldn't take a skate board to Koons! Avoid Koons car lots at all costs.

They buy a lot of advertising, and that is why you rarely hear about how crooked they are. The media won't cover the stories because they don't want to lose the advertising dollars. I know this for a fact. I'm in the media. A quick internet search will lead you to the truth. Krystal Koons and her staff should be in jail.

Posted by: Coons ()
Date: October 10, 2009 04:52PM

ITRADE Wrote:
> You raise an interesting point. Certainly with a
> primo piece of lot, you have overhead costs. One
> would expect that this would be passed along to
> the consumer - either in higher service fees and
> parts or higher sticker charges.
>
> On the flip side, does this mean that you would be
> able to theoretically get a better deal if you
> were to buy a car in, say Stafford or Winchester?

Sometimes, if a dealer does really well, the manufacturer will buy property and they will build a dealership at no cost to the owner.

Posted by: Freddy ()
Date: November 30, 2009 09:39PM

What is up with her eyes? Seriously I think they are fake, glass eyes. The last time her commercial came on my roommate screamed.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: November 30, 2009 09:45PM

Damn I miss the Dawg on the commercials. He had all sorts of crazy shit going on. Adopting dogs, Ric Flair etc. I remember when he would stand there as the cars pulled up so he could tell you the price. One car whizzed past without stopping. He didnt let that bother him he just kept on talking. You never knew what he was going to do next which made the commercials so great.

Posted by: Watson ()
Date: November 30, 2009 10:21PM

The commercial where shes the teacher and shes wearin those glasses....SA-LAMMIN.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: December 01, 2009 08:12AM

Jolian Wrote:
> who exactly is Crystal Koons? (the female in all
> those car commercials for local Koons dealers)

Those wide open eyes of hers are disturbing. Someone must be fisting her from behind.

Posted by: Mary ()
Date: December 04, 2009 10:14PM

Jolian Wrote:

Crystal only looks like she has glass eyes. I'ts the racoon eyemakeup that makes her so attractive.

Posted by: KoonsLover ()
Date: December 05, 2009 12:55AM

Crystal Koons is the whole reason I found this forum a year ago. I googled "crystal Koons topless" and found a post calling her a lesbian here. Soon after I found the ticket search and it was love at first "site".

For the record.. I'm not normally a fan of Koons..

Posted by: Tyra ()
Date: January 09, 2010 01:14AM

She's an evil spokesperson for a very very very very VERY bad car dealer. Do not buy a car from these horrible dealerships! All car dealers are crooked, but Koons takes it to a new level of bad. I am confident that everyone who works at Koons will end up burning in hell wearing gasoline undies. As someone stated above, the one in Falls Church is the worst. I used to work there. I saw how they lied. I saw how they cheated. I saw how they stole. I saw how they ripped people off. I just couldn't work there without feeling disgusted. The head of accounting (we called him slimey Steve) is the biggest pig I've ever met in my life. I always felt I needed a shower, but could never get clean enough. I am so thankful I got a better job! Prostitute would have been a step up and a more honest way to make a living. I tell everyone I know to avoid them.

Date: January 09, 2010 01:38AM

You can't tell?

Date: January 09, 2010 01:45AM

Bring back the Dawg! Also bring back that hotter than, but lQQks like Jessica Simpson, sidekick of his. I used to love watchin' her bounce her tits all over the place at 3 o'clock AM. I siezed every opportunity to squeeze one off to her I could. Sometimes I doubled up.

Date: January 09, 2010 08:27AM

Maybe we could have a cage match between here and the Fairfax Auto Giant...

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: January 09, 2010 09:44AM

Koons is shit. Especially their service area. My 4runner was squealing all to hell two summers ago. Take it to Koons, they machine the rotors. A day later, squealing again.
I take it back, they machine the front rotors.
Drive off the lot. A few HOURS later, it's squealing again.
Go back a few days later, they take apart the front brakes and determine nothing wrong. Don't need brakes, they said. It's NOT the brakes at all, they said.

Suddenly, the squealing stops!!
I go in for a routine oil change a few weeks later and they come out telling me that I need new rotors, calipers and pads for my front brakes!!!
I thought you fucking told me 3 weeks ago that I don't need brakes!

In order to need calipers replaced, your brakes need to be worn down to 20%!! Once they are down that low, the calipers lock, I guess, and they have to be replaced.

They said this was going to cost me $2000.00!

I literally went nuts at the service guy at the desk after he told me this.
I told him to go fuck himself, since I've been here 4 times the past month and each time you told me that I didn't need brakes and suddenly within a 3 weeks span, they are worn down to 20%?????

I went to Ourisman and have been going there since then. Koons sends me awesome coupons, which I of course, use at Ourisman!

Don't go to Koons!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: FuckKoons ()
Date: January 14, 2010 10:57AM

I fucking hate Koons. Don't get me started...

Date: January 14, 2010 11:18AM

Koons service dept. was great when I went there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: January 14, 2010 02:07PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Koons service dept. was great when I went there.

Yea, there WERE when I'd go in for oil changes and the usual brake job. It was when I presented then with a problem that they couldn't figure out, is when shit went down hill.

Douches.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 14, 2010 02:34PM

Elle Diabla Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Koons service dept. was great when I went
> there.
>
> Yea, there WERE when I'd go in for oil changes and
> the usual brake job. It was when I presented then
> with a problem that they couldn't figure out, is
> when shit went down hill.
>
> Douches.

Rosenthal dealerships are just as shitty.

Date: January 14, 2010 02:44PM

I had an electrical problem Goodyear couldn't fix for three days. I took it to Koons and they fixed it in about 30 minutes.

Date: January 14, 2010 02:57PM

Elle Diabla Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > Koons service dept. was great when I went
> there.
>
> Yea, there WERE when I'd go in for oil changes and
> the usual brake job. It was when I presented then
> with a problem that they couldn't figure out, is
> when shit went down hill.
>
> Douches.

To be fair, most mechanics these days don't know how to fix shit. I had two different places replace a clutch once and both of them fucked it up. And it wasn't Koons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: just curious ()
Date: January 14, 2010 04:11PM

Is Crystal Koons a reptilian?

Date: January 14, 2010 04:42PM

just curious Wrote:
> Is Crystal Koons a reptilian?

No, republican.

Date: January 14, 2010 05:02PM

CORRECTION:
They say she is GAY.
So that means she has to be, a Liberal Dem.

Posted by: ed ()
Date: January 15, 2010 02:07AM

Jolian Wrote:

To be fair, most mechanics these days don't know how to fix shit. I had two different places replace a clutch once and both of them fucked it up. And it wasn't Koons.

No if it were Koons, they would have fucked it up even more and overcharged you. I doubt Koons get repeat customers for sales or service. THEY ARE TOTAL AND SHIT!!!!

Date: January 15, 2010 02:12AM

^^
That should read total assholes and they are nothing but shit.
I screwed up because I was typing to fast. When I think of Koons I just get so angry!!!!!!!!

Posted by: koonshater ()
Date: January 24, 2010 08:19PM

Jolian Wrote:

I worked there too, and I agree with the others who posted. They are horrible and they will lie right to your face. They have NO respect for the customers. They'll smile while they steal from you. They are just as bad with the staff. The poster named Tyra hit a bullseye about Slimey Steve. He is also known as Meek the Freak!! He once kept hitting on this girl and just wouldn't back down. He even told her "Don't worry I know an abortion clinic if anything happens". She went to management and they said it was her word against his, even though several people had already complained about him. She quit and that low life piece of shit kept his job.Koons are pure and simple EVIL!!!

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: January 26, 2010 07:43PM

Crystal Koons?................more like Crystal POONS!!!

Elle Diabla...at what point did you and Crystal get down and dirty...I can't stop picturing the two of you doing licky-splits...

Date: January 26, 2010 11:04PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> Crystal Koons?................more like Crystal
> POONS!!!
>
> Elle Diabla...at what point did you and Crystal
> get down and dirty...I can't stop picturing the
> two of you doing licky-splits...

Disgust. I have much higher standards for possible lebianism.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: January 26, 2010 11:27PM

Elle Diabla Wrote:
> Disgust. I have much higher standards for possible
> lebianism.

Date: January 26, 2010 11:36PM

Niiiice stretchmarks!
Attachments:
bigohnoes.gif

Posted by: thedogatemyhomework ()
Date: February 02, 2010 11:27PM

Jolian Wrote:

I've watched Krystal Koons grow up. I remember when she was a little boy.

Posted by: had enuff ()
Date: February 03, 2010 12:34AM

As an older guy who still appreciates youthful and caustic humor, FFX underground is a great destination. But I've watched this thread for a long time now, and it often reminds me just how unfair and unkind it can be in real terms to real people.

I've known Krystal and her Dad and her other family members for many years. They are wonderful folks who have done so much for so many and in a manner that intentionally does not draw attention to themselves. Those of you who have renedered judgement based on your singular bad experience in one of the Koon's stores should try mustering the ambition, will and energy to build what this guy has, and then try to control it to your ideal every day through dozens of locations and hundreds of people. You haven't. Let's face it, you won't. He does. So does Krystal.

By the way, you girl on girl dreamers will be sorry to know that Krystal married a great guy a few years ago, and not as a result of an epiphany from her previous lesbian lifestyle.

Get a life. Put down the jumbo. Do SOMETHING constructive and positive with your life.

Posted by: •STFU• ()
Date: February 03, 2010 12:50AM

You get a life faggot.

Got to Hell while your at it.

You can "had enough" all you want.

I would suggest you find SOMETHING better to do with YOUR LIFE then read our

personal opinions about shit.

If you don't like what people have to say about you, or anyone else you know,

then get the fuck OFF THE INTERNET, AND THIS WEBSITE.

Otherwise, sit back, smoke your hookah, drink your ale and enjoy the show.

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

Please Comment, Rate, and Subscribe.

Date: February 04, 2010 09:23AM

Jolian Wrote:

^^
Had enuff
Just for the record you don't know me either! I can tell you I am a self made man and unlike any of the Koons family I did it without screwing people over!!! It can be done. The Koons dealers lie cheat and steal! It is a fact and it can be proven with a simple internet search! "Wonderful Folks" as you call them do not do what the Koons family does. To say these are a sigular bad experiences shows you how out of touch you must be. It is also like saying. "She was just a secretary for Hitler. It isn't like she worked the gas chamber." In my self made world, wrong is wrong. I made my money by being honest! Koons car dealers are not honest! If they don't want to be criticized for ripping people off, then maybe they shouldn't rip people off! If Krystal doesn't want people talking about her looks, maybe she shouldn't put herself on television. It might even improve sales for them if they thought about putting a pretty girl in their adds. However to be fair, I don't think a pretty girl in the commercials would improve sales. Koons has such a bad reputation in this town I don't think there is anything they could do to get repeat customers. When Krystal and her dad do a commercial apologizing to all the people they have screwed over, maybe I will cut them some slack. Good people apologize and feel remorse when they've done wrong, so if they are wonderful people like you say, this shouldn't be a problem. They aren't good people and it won't happen.

They say you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep. If you are such good friends with the Koons family, you are obviously not someone I would want to know.

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: February 04, 2010 10:19AM

About 10 year ago, my wife and I went to a VW dealership in Maryland. The sales guy said “it is my name” on the marquee, so he needs to give us the best deal possible so his reputation stays in tact. I asked if he was a “Koons,” (because many in the family go by different last names or deliberately spell their last name differently for privacy), and he said that he married one of the Koons. I thought of the movie FARGO, and wanted to ask him if he got the job before or after he married the Koons woman.

Date: February 04, 2010 10:30AM

Wow, Ed.

Got your point. I'll cancel all the plans I had for us this weekend.

Date: February 04, 2010 10:16PM

Travis Wrote:
> Who are you calling a koon? There is no need for
> racial slurs on this board.

Gee had enuff. I stated my point of view and gave facts to back it up. You stated your point of view and didn't back up anything. Why is that? I guess the big Koons defender couldn't really find any evidence Koons are good people, so instead they made a very lame attempt at humor.
My first sentence said "you don't know me", so your so called punch line makes no sense and falls flat. Your punch line is like a car from Koons. It doesn't work!

You say " Do SOMETHING constructive and positive with your life." I personally think warning the public about the pitfalls of buying from a questionable car dealer is something positive. Please explain why it is okay for Koons to rip people off. I would like to know how you can be a crook and still be a good person. Do you think the Koons family is doing something constructive or positive by ripping people off who go there?

Posted by: Mr Captcha ()
Date: February 04, 2010 11:20PM

ed Wrote:
> Travis Wrote:
> -----
> > Who are you calling a koon? There is no need
> for
> > racial slurs on this board.
>
>
> Gee had enuff. I stated my point of view and gave
> facts to back it up. You stated your point of view
> and didn't back up anything. Why is that? I guess
> the big Koons defender couldn't really find any
> evidence Koons are good people, so instead they
> made a very lame attempt at humor.
> My first sentence said "you don't know me", so
> your so called punch line makes no sense and falls
> flat. Your punch line is like a car from Koons. It
> doesn't work!
>
> You say " Do SOMETHING constructive and positive
> with your life." I personally think warning the
> public about the pitfalls of buying from a
> questionable car dealer is something positive.
> Please explain why it is okay for Koons to rip
> people off. I would like to know how you can be a
> crook and still be a good person. Do you think the
> Koons family is doing something constructive or
> positive by ripping people off who go there?

You showed him! Only took you a year and a half to do it...

Once you're done with him, perhaps you can get around to rubbing that whole "losing the Cold War" thing in Russia's face!

Date: February 05, 2010 08:04AM

Your response makes no sense. I responded to had enuff the same day he posted. Why are you trying to discerdit me with a lie? Your attempt at humor is as bad as had enuff's. However since you decided to resond to me, maybe you can explain why we are supposed to believe anything good about Koons. They didn't get their bad reputation by being a good car dealership.
Go ahead I'm all ears (or eyes in this case).

Date: February 05, 2010 09:01AM

I just noticed there was a quote frome Travis at the start of my post. I have no idea how it got there. That wasn't who I was responding to. If you read the thread it is obvious I am responding to had enuff.I even started my post by addressing had enuff. I'm sorry if that confused you. However I would still like to hear why I am supposed to believe why a business with as bad a reputation as Koons is supposed to be run by good people. It makes no sense to me.

Posted by: Well....... ()
Date: February 05, 2010 09:09AM

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response.

Date: February 05, 2010 09:37AM

ed

I've made my own way in life just as you claimed to have done. I've been blessed with many opportunities to do so much, and in so doing, employ hundreds of great folks and develop generational relationships with my customers. One thing I've never been able to do is convince people of something that is contrary to their deeply held beliefs.

Your deep seeded contempt for Krystal and her family is clear and perhaps clinical. Just as I concede that I have no method of persueding you otherwise, your two paragraphs cannot undo my decades long knowledge of these folks and my conclusions based upon hundreds of opportunities to observe their character and nature.

Someone mentioned an experience they had with the (former) Koons VW store in Md. That operation was an extension of the John Koons part of the family, not Jim Koons. While they are biological brothers, they could not be more polarly opposite. That side of the family is totally smoke and mirrors and fraudulent....and out of business.

Date: February 05, 2010 09:50AM

By the way, I only posted my original observations and point of view because of the caustic, mean spirited nature of the comments. I did so knowing that some of that would likely be redirected to me. And so it is.

Touching that third rail has obviously accomplished nothing. Live with your rage. Feed it as you wish. I'm out and truly have had enuff of the negativity.

Posted by: Mr Captcha ()
Date: February 05, 2010 09:52AM

Well....... Wrote:
> Don't hold your breath waiting for a response.

No, please, hold it. I'd like to see what happens...

Date: February 05, 2010 10:38AM

had enuff
I gave you a well thought out post backed up by facts. Why are you not able to reply the same way? I would like to know the wonderful things you claim they have done. If this is true, you should be able to back up this claim. I would also like to know how you justify their behavior in business. From what I gather, it is sort of like you are saying it is okay to steal from somebody as long as you give a bit of that money to chairity. Is that what you are trying to say? If it is I strongly disagree with your values. If I am wrong, please correct me and explain yourself clearly. Please reply with some facts to back up what you are saying. If you are going to say they are good people when there is a pile of evidence saying they are not, you have to be able to back up your claim. I can sit here and tell people I'm a movie star, but that doesn't make it true. Please post some facts.

Even if you think they are good people, you should question why most of the DC metro area feels the opposite. It isn't just some fluke that so many people won't set foot in a Koons dealership. If you are going to try and change people's opinions, you had better have some facts to back yourself up.

Date: February 05, 2010 10:52AM

So why were you unable to understand who I was directing my post at?

Posted by: theOne"N"only ()
Date: February 05, 2010 05:01PM

mr captcha is an asshole. He must work for Koons. If he doesn't he should apply. They have lots of stupid asses working there.

Date: February 05, 2010 05:16PM

You assholes have made this a 7/8 thread now.

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: February 27, 2010 07:44PM

Read below you sorry ass Krystal Koon fans. I actually have had sexual relations with ms koons..... i have pics if anyone wants to purchase these....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/white-marsh-md/TIR8AVF0MAPJM0476

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: February 27, 2010 09:26PM

Adam Wrote:
> Read below you sorry ass Krystal Koon fans. I
> actually have had sexual relations with ms
> koons..... i have pics if anyone wants to purchase
> these....
>
> http://www.topix.com/forum/city/white-marsh-md/TIR
> 8AVF0MAPJM0476

Yeah? Throw one sample photo up for proof, THEN we'll talk $$$.

Posted by: Tuckaway Johnson ()
Date: February 27, 2010 09:52PM

Produce a pic and I will give you $50,000 USD cash money for it and an additional $50,000 for each additional photo if more can be obtained. We represent the Consumers Guild of North America and we love pornography!

Posted by: theOne"N"only ()
Date: March 15, 2010 06:16PM

Wouldn't those pics be considered beastiality?

Posted by: bob peck ()
Date: March 16, 2010 01:02PM

Is there a 2010 pin up calendar of Crystal Koons available? Does the Koons family own the land the Chevrolet dealership sits on at Tysons?

Posted by: CAR BIZ ()
Date: April 01, 2010 06:01PM

What I dont understand is how any of you can make sweeping generalizations about an organization or a family because you had a bad break job.

I once went to the Mcdonalds drive through and they forgot to give me my double cheeseburger. Should I now declare all of Ray Kroc's decendents the scum of the earth and threaten to burn down that Mcdonalds? I mean, i paid for it and didnt get it, So I guess they stole from me, which would make them crooks.

OR...someone made a mistake. No malicious intent, just a mistake.

However, having been in the car biz, there were many a time that i wanted to choke the life out of douche bags like some of you. Do u feel entitled to be abussive to dealer personel? Too many people speak without having any idea what the hell they are talking about.

Could that particular manager/technician/salesperson have been an ass? Yes... Could he have been a criminal? Possibly...

Does that mean that the entire organization and everyone working there is a bad person or out to get you? Of course not...

I have had my shareofasshole customers, and if I let that experience determine my opinion of everyone, then all of you would be assholes to me the moment you walked into the dealership, and should be refered to as such. Would that be fair?

No obviously not. Those outside the business have no idea, and those that used to be and left must have been failures. Beacause NO ONE succesful leaves the business.

Date: April 01, 2010 07:44PM

Been there plenty of times. Enough for an evaluation of "they can go fuck themselves."

Posted by: Rippd off 2 ()
Date: April 01, 2010 10:58PM

I've been screwed by Koons before. You think you got a problem with the sales manager, but when you ask for his boss that guy is an even bigger prick.

Date: April 03, 2010 12:07AM

These are not sweeping generalizations.My newsroom gets complaints about Koons on a DAILY basis. The reason it goes under reported is because they buy advertising.

Everything the other posters have said I've heard many times before. I've even heard worse. That is how Koons does business. The Koons family and their employees are not good people. I am willing to say the entire organization and everyone working there is a bad person. That is my opinion as a reporter, and it is also the opinion of everybody in my newsroom, and every reporter I know in the Washington area. I'm not just talking about those of us on the consumer beat either. I know all kinds of reporters. These are professional reporters who check their facts and do their research. None of them will do business with Koons. I think that speaks volumes!

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: April 03, 2010 12:25AM

Krystal Koons is sexual chocolate and I would BANG her like a GONG!!!!

Posted by: tyra ()
Date: April 03, 2010 10:04AM

CAR BIZ Wrote:

> Those outside the business have
> no idea, and those that used to be and left must
> have been failures. Beacause NO ONE succesful
> leaves the business.

I left because I have morals and I don't believe in screwing people over or dealing with sexual harassment.
If you think that makes me a failure you should really take a good look at yourself. The love of money is the root of all evil.

Date: April 03, 2010 10:51PM

I'd like Krystal Koons to "WOW" me in the SACK!

Date: April 03, 2010 10:52PM

She will, with her penis, that matches her nose.

Date: April 03, 2010 11:08PM

Said like a true blow-hard tranny that masquerades as a woman here in F•U.

Date: April 03, 2010 11:19PM

So much hatred from anon pussies!

Trannies are God's children, too!

Date: April 04, 2010 09:55AM

Elle Diabla Wrote:
> So much hatred from anon pussies!
>
> Trannies are God's children, too!

Actually Krystal is probably the spawn of Satan.

Posted by: LongDongSilver ()
Date: April 04, 2010 11:44PM

thedogatemyhomework Wrote:
>Actually Krystal is probably the spawn of Satan.

I would say you are correct, but Satan is a raging homosexual.

Posted by: Gary ()
Date: May 07, 2010 07:54AM

Jolian Wrote:

I went to Falls Church store and looked at a Ford Ranger it was around Noon, I told the salesman I would think about it over lunch, He told me they have lunch an offer me a ham sandwich and said would you like mustard and or mayo! Came With chips and soda. She dose make good sandwich.
I will never forget that day & they won I purchased the Ranger no WOW pricing then
It was invoice.

Posted by: ruffyy ()
Date: May 20, 2010 08:51AM

Travis Wrote:

I'll bet the Koons family changed their name from Koontz to Koons. Are they from the Amish section of Pennsylvania. The name Koons doesn't see like much of a great change. I'll bet they might have been the brunt of the Coon slur. I'd rather be a Koontz than a koons.

Posted by: ruffyy ()
Date: May 20, 2010 08:58AM

Travis Wrote:

How do they record Crystals voice. It always looks like the voice and the mouth are not in synch and the voice seems fake, fake, fake. I saw a commercial today and her eyes look like coyote eyes. Scary!!!!

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: May 20, 2010 08:58AM

I think Koons is appropriate. They're cheap, will give you something that you'll end up paying for the rest of your life when they screw you, and never call you back when you ask for help or for them to step up and take responsibility for what they've given you.
Attachments:
thats_racist.gif

Posted by: jimbo1001 ()
Date: May 22, 2010 01:13PM

She scares me. She is not an attractive woman. She is really very very scary looking. She looks like someone dug up a corpse crossed it with Skeletor then found a mortician who tried to make it look presentable for a wake. The commercials could really use a new spokesperson.

Posted by: koonta ()
Date: May 22, 2010 02:35PM

she is a hottie McHamWallet.

Posted by: SinghIsKing ()
Date: May 22, 2010 09:05PM

koonta Wrote:
> she is a hottie McHamWallet.

Are you saying she's a jew?

Anyways,
I'd let her pull my handbrake if you know what I mean.

Posted by: ah my love ()
Date: May 24, 2010 01:42AM

Had a date with the lovely Crystal Friday night
She picked me up in her BRAND NEW CAR!
and proceeded to WOW me all night long

she hypmotized with her big blue eyes and that charming crooked smile

excuse I'm very very sick

Posted by: TheoneNonly ()
Date: May 25, 2010 12:35AM

ah my love Wrote:
> that
> charming crooked smile
>
>

^^
That's not all that's crooked about her! If you check out the way she does business, you'll see how crooked she really is.

Posted by: ah my love ()
Date: May 25, 2010 01:41AM

TheoneNonly, yes i owned a chrysler back when the lovely crystal's uncle ran the joint
your a darn tooting them Koons run a clip joint but then again the lovely tammy darvish ran a rip off place at her dealership in fairfax city, the damn transmission repair had a service bulletin on it and chrysler was covering the cost of repairs only the effers at fairfax chrysler didn't tell me till i looked it up on this here internet and then they took forever and ever to repay me

i took the car out to field one day and shot it

Posted by: theone "N"only ()
Date: June 07, 2010 10:30AM

I would never go to Darcars either. I hear Tammy and Krystal are buddies. I guess being unatractive women who lie cheat and steal gave them something to bond over. Avoid Sheehy too. They aren't as bad as Koons, because lets face it NOBODY could be worse than Koons, but Sheehy is full of liars and their service department is even more dishonest than their sales floor. On three differenet occasions several months apart, the manager didn't get back to me because he claimed his mother had just died. What kid of low life makes up a story about his mother's death? Low life scum is the only answer I can think of. His mother will probably end up dying of shame!

Date: June 07, 2010 11:11AM

ruffyy Wrote:
> Travis Wrote:
>
> How do they record Crystals voice. It always looks
> like the voice and the mouth are not in synch and
> the voice seems fake, fake, fake!!!!
I used to think Krystal was a drag queen, but I learned she is really a shaved gorilla with a blond wig. Then they just do the Mr. Ed trick and put peanut butter on her gums to make the lips move. A real person does the voice in a recording studio. A little bit of Hollywood magic right here in Northern VA.

Posted by: Mycroft ()
Date: June 17, 2010 01:59PM

Jolian Wrote:

I just finished reading this entire thread and I'm kind of appalled by all the hostility. I'm not talking about dissing Krystal Koons--when somebody puts herself on TV god knows how many hours a day, she's making herself a big, fat target. It's pretty near impossible to turn on the tube without encountering Krystal at least once in any 30-minute period. Add the fact that she probably has more money than all of us put together, and you have to say she deserves whatever she gets. Nobody makes her do those stupid, irritating ads.

What worries me more is the anger you guys ended up directing at each other. That's not what this thread is about. Is there really that much free-floating hostility out there? I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the economy. Maybe it's Katrina and the oil spill. Maybe it's the fact that we're stuck in two wars we have no way to get out of. Maybe it's the fact that everybody in anonymous and can say what they want without fear of retribution.

Whatever the answer, I'd like to ask whoever follows this post to just consider the possibility that this kind of anger is a totally useless emotion that does nothing but sap your emotional energy. Make fun of K.K. all you want, but put your anger toward fellow posters away. Make the world a happier place, if only for a day.

Just a thought.

Posted by: Stud Man ()
Date: June 17, 2010 02:07PM

I'd like to see Crystal Koons in a good porn movie. Does she have a sex tape out yet?

Posted by: elmo ()
Date: June 22, 2010 06:41PM

Stud Man Wrote:
> I'd like to see Crystal Koons in a good porn
> movie. Does she have a sex tape out yet?

Google Tranny, Beastiality or Shemale. If there is one those would be the categories.

Posted by: st. ignatius ()
Date: June 23, 2010 01:40AM

Hey myceoft why don't you go eff lying lon solomon with your effing thought
just a thought

check out the crystal koons tv commercial she's got running on Univision during the World Cup...man she looks her scariest yet

Posted by: Binx ()
Date: July 18, 2010 06:15PM

So we're supposed to believe she isn't a lesbian because she says she's not? That just proves she is because everything the woman(?) says is a lie. Anybody who thinks Koons is a good place to do business might also want to look in to buying the Brooklyn bridge. You'll never meet a worse group of people than Koons employees. Don't give that bitch any of your money!

Posted by: jay coons ()
Date: July 19, 2010 01:36AM

I'm still waiting for the Krystal Koons bikini calendar hoochie mama

Posted by: ELMO ()
Date: August 03, 2010 11:39AM

thedogatemyhomework Wrote:
> >
> > How do they record Crystals voice. It always
> looks
> > like the voice and the mouth are not in synch
> and
> > the voice seems fake, fake, fake!!!!
> I used to think Krystal was a drag queen, but I
> learned she is really a shaved gorilla with a
> blond wig. Then they just do the Mr. Ed trick and
> put peanut butter on her gums to make the lips
> move. A real person does the voice in a recording
> studio. A little bit of Hollywood magic right here
> in Northern VA.
It isn't very nice to call Krystal a Gorilla. Gorilla's are much better looking and smarter!

Posted by: Ripped Off and Lied to ()
Date: August 28, 2010 09:01PM

This dealership lies to you they don't cover items under warranty. They quote you a price to buy your vehicle then try to talk you down. They have signs saying they pay 125% of kelly blue book. Arrogant meat heads & slick talking salesman running this place. If these aren't enough warnings for you just go talk to these guys behind the counter for a couple minutes i would rather spend an evening with Jeffery Damer & Charles Manson then the tools they have working there.

Yeah another happy customer!

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 28, 2010 09:12PM

So how do you like your new Ford?

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: wally pip ()
Date: September 14, 2010 07:15AM

So there's one of them new small ford vans in my condo complex emblazoned with an ad for the Koons automotive business with her loveliness Krystal smiling jackal like in the ad She has her arms crossed against her sumptious chest with her big hands in plain sight. I noticed she bites her fingernails down to the nubs.

Date: September 14, 2010 04:30PM

wally pip Wrote:
> So there's one of them new small ford vans in my
> condo complex emblazoned with an ad for the Koons
> automotive business with her loveliness Krystal
> smiling jackal like in the ad She has her arms
> crossed against her sumptious chest with her big
> hands in plain sight. I noticed she bites her
> fingernails down to the nubs.

Thanks for the update!

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: September 15, 2010 07:24AM

Was watching one of the Spanish channels the other day when a Koons commercial aired. It was her in that raspy voice speaking distinct bland white girl Spanish. This commercial was in line with the usual ones we see on the Engresh channels with all kids repeating "Kooooons!" Yet these kids were of the Hispanic variation.

Posted by: Starchild ()
Date: September 15, 2010 08:23AM

wally pip Wrote:
> So there's one of them new small ford vans in my
> condo complex emblazoned with an ad for the Koons
> automotive business with her loveliness Krystal
> smiling jackal like in the ad She has her arms
> crossed against her sumptious chest with her big
> hands in plain sight. I noticed she bites her
> fingernails down to the nubs.

why would it be in a condo complex? was it passing through or someone driving it?

Posted by: binx ()
Date: October 03, 2010 12:10AM

If you have a Koons employee living at your condo, make sure your unit is locked at all times! If they work for Koons they are a theif. These are not the kind of people you want in your complex.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 03, 2010 01:22AM

anon-queer 'binx' wrote :
> "If you have a Koons employee living at your condo,
> make sure your unit is locked at all times! If they
> work for Koons they are a theif. These are not the
> kind of people you want in your complex."

SAME THING GOES FOR NEGGERS, SPICS, PEDOS, AND FAGS.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: reasonable adult ()
Date: October 03, 2010 09:56PM

^^^
First off you should learn to spell.
Second there is no proof the groups you mentioned commit any more crimes than anyone else. There is lots of proof that Koons employees steal.

So since you're obviously stupid, a liar, and unable to check facts, my guess is you must work for Koons. If you don't work for Koons I suggest you apply. You seem to be exactly the kind of person they hire.

Peace

Posted by: IRMA ()
Date: December 09, 2010 02:40AM

Who is Krystal Koons? She's a fucking lying bitch!!!!!!!!!!
Do not buy a car from Koons!! The staff are a bunch of lying shitheads!! If you ever meet a Koons employee don't shake their hand, kick them in the balls instead!!

Posted by: TYRA ()
Date: December 21, 2010 06:46AM

The men at Koons don't have balls! Real men get real jobs! The "men" who work at Koons are pathetic exuses for people. They could never get real jobs at reputable businesses. Trust me Koons "men" are the absolute bottom of the barrel!

Posted by: WTF ()
Date: December 27, 2010 09:30PM

Reply to the remark Crazy White people use guns {please!} you must not read the newspapers from Baltimore.And Crystal Koons I'd Tap that.Oh and I have seen some of the good that the Koons family have done.

Posted by: swennie ()
Date: December 28, 2010 07:56AM

Jolian Wrote:

Why is she always holding up her shirt sleeves? Is she hiding something? Maybe she is a cutter. Regardless I'd give her a pearl neckless as down payment

Posted by: Chrystal Meth ()
Date: December 28, 2010 08:03AM

We're gonna WOW ya! :)

So cum on over big boy

Posted by: Consumer reporter ()
Date: December 31, 2010 12:31AM

WTF Wrote:
Oh and I
> have seen some of the good that the Koons family
> have done.

Can you please give some examples? I get complaints about Koons on a daily basis. I want to believe there is good in everybody, but I have not seen anything to make me think Krystal or anyone from Koons is a good person. I know they are not a reputable car dealership.

Posted by: the one N only ()
Date: January 16, 2011 09:24PM

Notice that when a poster claims Krystal has done godd things and is asked to back it up they never can?

Date: January 18, 2011 03:23PM

Krystal and her evil employees don't know the meaning of the word good.

Posted by: WhoDat ()
Date: January 18, 2011 03:25PM

Who are all these Krystal bashers/haters? Is Rosenthal paying you guys?

Posted by: springman ()
Date: January 18, 2011 06:43PM

Jolian Wrote:

Who else thinks she is the most annoying person on TV? They would have to be giving cars away for me to go to any of their dealerships.

Posted by: Krystal Koons ()
Date: January 18, 2011 07:26PM

WhoDat wrote :
-------------------------
> "Who are all these Krystal bashers/haters?"
> "Is Rosenthal paying you guys?"

THEY ARE "ALL" THE *SAME* PERSON.
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOCK PUPPETS ?
OH AND TRUST ME, NOBODY WILL PAY THEM FOR ANYTHING.
THAT IS WHY THEY SPEND THEIR LIVES HERE ON THIS SITE.

Posted by: GeeWheez ()
Date: January 18, 2011 10:05PM

Krystal Koons Wrote:
> WhoDat wrote :
> -------------------------
> > "Who are all these Krystal bashers/haters?"
> > "Is Rosenthal paying you guys?"
>
> THEY ARE "ALL" THE *SAME* PERSON.
> HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOCK PUPPETS ?
> OH AND TRUST ME, NOBODY WILL PAY THEM FOR
> ANYTHING.
> THAT IS WHY THEY SPEND THEIR LIVES HERE ON THIS
> SITE.

Are you the real Krystal Koons? I have always wanted to ask you two questions.

Posted by: the one N only ()
Date: January 18, 2011 10:05PM

Krystal Koons Wrote:
> WhoDat wrote :
> -------------------------
> > "Who are all these Krystal bashers/haters?"
> > "Is Rosenthal paying you guys?"
>
> THEY ARE "ALL" THE *SAME* PERSON.
> HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOCK PUPPETS ?
> OH AND TRUST ME, NOBODY WILL PAY THEM FOR
> ANYTHING.
> THAT IS WHY THEY SPEND THEIR LIVES HERE ON THIS
> SITE.
Yet another lie!

Posted by: bluffdetector ()
Date: January 18, 2011 10:25PM

so Springman....how many new cars have you purchased from Koons?...from anybody? What's the Springmans' beacon score?

Everyone with a 530 leaves Koons, and anyone else, feeling offended. But the truth is such that it is only the previous institutuions that loaned you money, and then got stiffed, BY YOU, that have the right to be offended.

Breath deeply....calm down....life is a long, hard, dismal slog when you default on your commitments, but demand respect in turn.

Posted by: krystal kunt ()
Date: January 18, 2011 11:01PM

Crystal Koons is a great porn name.

Posted by: wally pip ()
Date: January 19, 2011 02:33AM

I got one of them cold call messages from Koons of Tysons Corner last week for my GM car that I haven't taken there in years. Gee whiz the gal named Bridgette(no it wasn't Krystal disguising her voice) sounded so sexy and cute on the phone encouraging me to come by for an oil change or other repairs I might need. She asked me to call her personally for any assistance I might need then I remembered how shitty I'd been treated at that joint in the past. But hey maybe I'll go by to get a look at Bridgette one day.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 19, 2011 07:14AM

WHat's up with her new, weird commercial? She's talking to herself into her cellphone, tripping or something?

Posted by: 23f2 ()
Date: January 20, 2011 07:58AM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> WHat's up with her new, weird commercial? She's
> talking to herself into her cellphone, tripping or
> something?

I think she's supposed to be using one of those funny voice talking apps for iphone or Android. Like:

http://www.appbrain.com/app/talking-tom-cat-free/com.outfit7.talkingtom

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talking-tom-cat/id377194688?mt=8

Posted by: HateStupidCommercials ()
Date: January 24, 2011 06:58PM

I am not a Krystal Koons hater and don't mind the commercials she is in until now!
The new ad where she or the cars talk baby talk is SO F!@#$# STUPID!!!!
Is that idiotic behavior supposed to entice me in to buying a car from Koons?
Not a chance!! And they are wasting so much money by playing it SOOOOOOO much!!
It's even more aggrevating than that stupid car ad that used to say everything twice!
Please stop the stupid cell phone ads!!!!!!

Posted by: HateStupidCommercialsEvenMore ()
Date: January 24, 2011 07:25PM

This region has a rich history of truly bad TV ads by local car dealers. The KF atrocities are especially bad however.
Each new KF commercial Crystal does seems worse than the previous. The most recent (helium voice/ baby talk) represents an all time low and may well be the worst TV ad I've ever seen.
Just. F'ing. Awful.

Posted by: Binx ()
Date: January 25, 2011 08:47PM

Well then it's perfect for Koons. They're the worst car dealer I've ever seen and they ar F'ing awful!

Posted by: Hey, Crystal's not so bad ()
Date: January 25, 2011 08:57PM

You obviously never lived in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and had to endure the "Ernie von Schloedorn" commercials. He was a car dealer who put himself on and his line was "Who 'ya know wants to buy a car?" Then he had the insipid music singing "Ernie von Shloedorn, Main Street in Menominee Falls." He was a bald guy with pretty bad clothes. It was just horrible. Crystal Koons "wowing" is so much better.

Date: January 25, 2011 08:58PM

HateStupidCommercialsEvenMore Wrote:
> This region has a rich history of truly bad TV ads
> by local car dealers. The KF atrocities are
> especially bad however.
> Each new KF commercial Crystal does seems worse
> than the previous. The most recent (helium voice/
> baby talk) represents an all time low and may well
> be the worst TV ad I've ever seen.
> Just. F'ing. Awful.

The ad is awful, but you should have some context. There is a Talking Tom application for Smart Phones. She is supposed to be talking into it. Here's an example someone put up online...

Posted by: WOW_Deeeez_NUTS ()
Date: January 26, 2011 04:38PM

^^^

Nah, that's not even necessary. You have to have "meaning" to apply context, which ALL of their ads desperately lack...

HateStupidCommercials Wrote:
> ...The new ad where she or the cars talk baby talk is
> SO F!@#$# STUPID!!!!
> Is that idiotic behavior supposed to entice me in
> to buying a car from Koons?
> Not a chance!!

The "Wow Ya!" and World Cup spots ( "iKoons-Puta [Oops, I mean Punto]-COM!"), that I have seen ad nauseam, are NOTHING compared to this new campaign.

She just NEEDS to get the fuck out...her AND that fucking 'mo, in the lime-green, from those equally annoying Cox spots!!!

WRC NBCWashington (4), WTTG MyFoxDC (5), WJLA ABC (7), WUSA CBS (9), WFDC Univision (14), WDCA My20...I hope that you ALL realize that when these two come on I change the channel, and I don't come back.

Date: January 27, 2011 12:54AM

If anyone reading this had an accident due to the snow storm, please don't take your car to Koons for repairs. I have several complaints about them sitting on my desk. Do not do business with Koons.

Date: January 27, 2011 10:23AM

consumer reporter Wrote:
> If anyone reading this had an accident due to the
> snow storm, please don't take your car to Koons
> for repairs. I have several complaints about them
> sitting on my desk. Do not do business with Koons.

I would assume Koons probably sends cars out for bodywork, so it isn't necessarily a reflection of how they might repair your vehicle. I purchased a vehicle from them and have always had a good experience with their service department.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 27, 2011 10:47AM

HateStupidCommercialsEvenMore Wrote:
>
> The most recent (helium voice/
> baby talk) represents an all time low and may well
> be the worst TV ad I've ever seen.

If you're talking about the one where Crystal Koons is playing on her smartphone and then says "You guys are so cute!"- I totally agree. Not only is it a stupid ad, NBC4 has been airing it a dozen times a night during their evening news. Ugh!!

Date: January 27, 2011 10:06PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> consumer reporter Wrote:
> -----
> > If anyone reading this had an accident due to
> the
> > snow storm, please don't take your car to Koons
> > for repairs. I have several complaints about
> them
> > sitting on my desk. Do not do business with
> Koons.
>
>
> I would assume Koons probably sends cars out for
> bodywork, so it isn't necessarily a reflection of
> how they might repair your vehicle. I purchased a
> vehicle from them and have always had a good
> experience with their service department.

I'm glad you had a good experience with Koons, but you are definitley in the minority. I work as a consumer reporter. I get many complaints about Sheehy, Darcars, Jerry's etc, but I get more complaints about Koons than any other car dealer in the DC area.

Posted by: G ()
Date: January 28, 2011 12:02AM

is she animatronic or what?
Attachments:
IMG_4181.JPG

Posted by: 7euYx ()
Date: January 28, 2011 12:31AM

G Wrote:
> is she animatronic or what?

If she is, I want one.

Posted by: Eyes 4 Crystal ()
Date: January 28, 2011 01:24AM

I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT HER, I WANT ONE ALSO !

Date: January 28, 2011 09:30AM

If the eyes are the window to the soul. It's pretty obvious she doesn't have one.

Date: January 28, 2011 10:17AM

IF FOREHEAD SIZE IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONATE TO INTELLIGENCE,
THEN TYRA BANKS MUST BE A FUCKING GENIUS !

Posted by: Thedogatemyhomework ()
Date: January 31, 2011 01:14PM

Good Grief!! Sherwin Williams doesn't have enough paint to make that thing look good.

Posted by: *Krystal Coons* ()
Date: January 31, 2011 04:01PM

YOU'RE RIGHT, TYRA BANKS IS A DOG !

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 31, 2011 04:08PM

Which of these are her siblings/parents?

"KOONS ","IAN ","S","023"," 3800","HILLCREST ","LA","ANNANDALE ","VA","08/17/2006","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"KOONS ","JAN ","M","060"," 3800","HILLCREST ","LN","ANNANDALE ","VA","07/10/2009","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"KOONS ","JEREMY ","S","025"," 32","MEALEY ","PW","HAGERSTOWN ","MD","11/11/2004","DISPLAY OF LIC PLATES "
"KOONS ","JOHN ","W","019"," 5348","CHANDLEY FARM "," ","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/18/2008","FAIL PAY FULL TIME & ATTENTION "
"KOONS ","JOHN ","W","023"," 1207","WINDROCK ","DR","MCLEAN ","VA","10/05/2003","DRIVING W/O LIC ENDORSEMENT "
"KOONS ","JOHN ","W","027"," 11800","SUNSET HILLS ","RD","RESTON ","VA","03/05/2007","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"KOONS ","JOHN ","W","027"," 11800","SUNSET HILLS ","RD","RESTON ","VA","03/05/2007","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"KOONS ","JOHN ","W","042"," 5348","CHANDLEY FARM ","CI","CENTREVILLE ","VA","08/07/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"KOONS ","JONI ","J","056"," 8011","WASHINGTON ","AV","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","05/18/2005","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"KOONS ","KATRINA ","P","044"," 5348","CHANDLEY FARM ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","04/03/2006","45-49MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL ZONE "
"KOONS ","LAURA ","L","020"," 4316","SILAS HUTCHINSON ","DR","CHANTILLY ","VA","01/02/2007","45-49MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"KOONS ","NANCY "," ","062"," 1207","WINDROCK ","DR","MCLEAN ","VA","09/11/2009","40-44MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL ZONE "
"KOONS ","SUSAN ","M","026"," 219","WILD CAT ","DR","FRONT ROYAL ","VA","05/11/2005","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"KOONS ","SUSAN ","M","029"," 1207","WINDROCK ","DR","MCLEAN ","VA","01/09/2008","40-44MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL ZONE "
"KOONS ","WALTER ","R","053"," 4316","SILAS HUTCHINSON ","DR","CHANTILLY ","VA","11/08/2005","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE "

Date: January 31, 2011 04:25PM

consumer reporter Wrote:
> If anyone reading this had an accident due to the
> snow storm, please don't take your car to Koons
> for repairs. I have several complaints about them
> sitting on my desk. Do not do business with Koons.

If you were a legitimate consumer reporter, you would reference an article you have written or are writting to support this call to action. You do not. You just expect us to take you at your anonymous word because we should believe who or what you claim to be.

I would say that you are fairly typical for all consumer reporters, but that would be unfair. Fair or "supported with facts" is a attribute you are ceretainly lacking being a "consumer reporter".

I suggest that you, like I suggested the Human Resources Professional do a couple weeks ago, check with your trade association/ Society or the like and do a little research on ethics and standards. You, as a consumer reporter, will be amazed at what you find.

For instance, as a journalist, the Society Of Professional Journalists publishes their code of ethics and standards on the web and you don't even have to be a member to see it. Were you aware of this?

Part of these ethics say journalists must "— Diligently seek out subjects of news stories to give them the opportunity to respond to allegations of wrongdoing."
Did you do this? How many Koons have you contacted to get their side of the story?
Another standard is "— Identify sources whenever feasible. The public is entitled to as much information as possible on sources' reliability." Were you aware of this? I know you aren't required to identify sources, but not identifying yourself and not identifying sources is rumor mongering, not reporting.

There are more standards and ethics you can find on the SPJ website. I just glanced at the first four and you violated the first four, so I stopped there. I hope I have helped you become a better journalist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2011 04:30PM by Radiophile.

Date: January 31, 2011 04:39PM

Consumer reporter Wrote:
> WTF Wrote:
> -----
> Oh and I
> > have seen some of the good that the Koons
> family
> > have done.
>
>
> Can you please give some examples? I get
> complaints about Koons on a daily basis. I want to
> believe there is good in everybody, but I have not
> seen anything to make me think Krystal or anyone
> from Koons is a good person. I know they are not a
> reputable car dealership.

Please see my above post "consumer reporter". We all want you to be successful. Are you aware that a blatant violation of the SPJ code of ethics is enough to get you legitimately and "justifiably" dismissed from your employer? This hold true if you or your employer are a member or not.

We all have big hope that you will google "ethics and journalism" and become a better consumer reporter.

Date: January 31, 2011 05:20PM

If you had bothered to read my previous posts, it was already explained why I can't reveal my identity. My employer won't allow me to report on Koons because they buy advertising. I don't like not being able to report these things, but I need my job. Posting here is a way to inform the public and keep my job. In case you aren't aware reporter jobs aren't that easy to come by these days. That is just the reality of the situation.

Date: January 31, 2011 07:39PM

consumer reporter Wrote:
> If you had bothered to read my previous posts, it
> was already explained why I can't reveal my
> identity. My employer won't allow me to report on
> Koons because they buy advertising. I don't like
> not being able to report these things, but I need
> my job. Posting here is a way to inform the public
> and keep my job. In case you aren't aware reporter
> jobs aren't that easy to come by these days. That
> is just the reality of the situation.

"— Deny favored treatment to advertisers and special interests and resist their pressure to influence news coverage."

That is from the SPJ ethics section. I casll complete 100% bullshit on everything you said. You just make shit up as you go along.

Since you have violated so many of the standards of ethcial journalism, why should I even bother to read your dribble, I mean "reporting"?

And Fairfax Underground is NOT a reliable source of information and shockingly not a reliable diseminator of information. Idiot.

You are here to inform the public, yet you have not contacted Koons for their response? What rag would hire an idiot like you?
And besides, real reporter would report the facts and let us decide how to use them. You reported "dont go to koons!" and called yourself a reporter. Even Fox News would not stand for reporting like that.

Even the Pennysaver would not instruct their consumer reporters to stay away from rporting "facts" about their clients. Their PR writers sure, but not their reporters.

I feel bad that you call yourself a reporter when you have no idea what that means.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2011 07:44PM by Radiophile.

Date: January 31, 2011 07:52PM

And besides, idiot "NOT A CONSUMER REPORTER" can you name me one reporter who uses an exclamation point in the body of his work? Weekly World News and direct quotes form a source aside, exclamation points are just not used in legitimate reporting.

Date: January 31, 2011 08:03PM

Posted by: fake reporter ()
Date: January 31, 2011 08:24PM

AGREED.

consumer reporter = IDIOT

Date: January 31, 2011 09:40PM

Obviously you don't work in the media. Advertisers pay the bills and things in the media are tight.It doesn't matter if you believe me. That is the way it is. Ask anyone in the media.

There is a huge difference between what I post on a message board and anything I would put out as a news story. I never said I was reporting a news story when I posted here. I was just posting what I knew like everyone else. I do feel the public should know how Koons does business.

My guess and it is only a guess is you work for Koons and I've raised a few feathers. Instead of actually defending Koons business practices you've decided to attack me instead. This sounds very much like one of the tactics Koons pulls. Perhaps instead of attacking me, you can expalin why Koons did the things they did to the other people who have posted their stories?

Date: February 02, 2011 09:41AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> consumer reporter Wrote:
> -----
> > If anyone reading this had an accident due to
> the
> > snow storm, please don't take your car to Koons
> > for repairs. I have several complaints about
> them
> > sitting on my desk. Do not do business with
> Koons.
>
>
> If you were a legitimate consumer reporter, you
> would reference an article you have written or are
> writting to support this call to action. You do
> not. You just expect us to take you at your
> anonymous word because we should believe who or
> what you claim to be.
>
> I would say that you are fairly typical for all
> consumer reporters, but that would be unfair. Fair
> or "supported with facts" is a attribute you are
> ceretainly lacking being a "consumer reporter".
>
> I suggest that you, like I suggested the Human
> Resources Professional do a couple weeks ago,
> check with your trade association/ Society or the
> like and do a little research on ethics and
> standards. You, as a consumer reporter, will be
> amazed at what you find.
>
> For instance, as a journalist, the Society Of
> Professional Journalists publishes their code of
> ethics and standards on the web and you don't even
> have to be a member to see it. Were you aware of
> this?
>
> Part of these ethics say journalists must "—
> Diligently seek out subjects of news stories to
> give them the opportunity to respond to
> allegations of wrongdoing."
> Did you do this? How many Koons have you contacted
> to get their side of the story?
> Another standard is "— Identify sources whenever
> feasible. The public is entitled to as much
> information as possible on sources' reliability."
> Were you aware of this? I know you aren't required
> to identify sources, but not identifying yourself
> and not identifying sources is rumor mongering,
> not reporting.
>
> There are more standards and ethics you can find
> on the SPJ website. I just glanced at the first
> four and you violated the first four, so I stopped
> there. I hope I have helped you become a better
> journalist.

You're attacking consumer reporter and defending Koons??? If anyone doesn't have ethics it's Koons. They're a bunch of lying theives. You must be some loser who works at Koons because you can't get a real job. Why else would you defend them?

Date: February 02, 2011 11:32AM

HEY !
STOP BACKING YOUR OPINION UP WITH ANON-SOCK PUPPETS MR. "CONSUMER REPORTER".
IT DOES NOTHING FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE
DOUCHE BAG.

Posted by: Prep school girl ()
Date: February 02, 2011 12:04PM

None of them, the family lives in Maryland. Dad is Jimmy, mom is CeeCee; she has an older sister named Dresden and a younger sister named Tiffany.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1231413703
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360827358

Radiophile Wrote:
> Which of these are her siblings/parents?
>
> "KOONS ","IAN ","S","023","
> 3800","HILLCREST ","LA","ANNANDALE
> ","VA","08/17/2006","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN
> "
> "KOONS ","JAN ","M","060","
> 3800","HILLCREST ","LN","ANNANDALE
> ","VA","07/10/2009","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN
> "
> "KOONS ","JEREMY ","S","025","
> 32","MEALEY ","PW","HAGERSTOWN
> ","MD","11/11/2004","DISPLAY OF LIC PLATES
> "
> "KOONS ","JOHN ","W","019","
> 5348","CHANDLEY FARM "," ","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","06/18/2008","FAIL PAY FULL TIME &
> ATTENTION "
> "KOONS ","JOHN ","W","023","
> 1207","WINDROCK ","DR","MCLEAN
> ","VA","10/05/2003","DRIVING W/O LIC ENDORSEMENT
> "
> "KOONS ","JOHN ","W","027","
> 11800","SUNSET HILLS ","RD","RESTON
> ","VA","03/05/2007","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE
> "
> "KOONS ","JOHN ","W","027","
> 11800","SUNSET HILLS ","RD","RESTON
> ","VA","03/05/2007","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT
> "
> "KOONS ","JOHN ","W","042","
> 5348","CHANDLEY FARM ","CI","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","08/07/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN
> "
> "KOONS ","JONI ","J","056","
> 8011","WASHINGTON ","AV","ALEXANDRIA
> ","VA","05/18/2005","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN
> "
> "KOONS ","KATRINA ","P","044","
> 5348","CHANDLEY FARM ","DR","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","04/03/2006","45-49MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL ZONE
> "
> "KOONS ","LAURA ","L","020","
> 4316","SILAS HUTCHINSON ","DR","CHANTILLY
> ","VA","01/02/2007","45-49MPH/35MPH ZONE
> "
> "KOONS ","NANCY "," ","062","
> ","VA","09/11/2009","40-44MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL ZONE
> "
> "KOONS ","SUSAN ","M","026","
> 219","WILD CAT ","DR","FRONT ROYAL
> ","VA","05/11/2005","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN
> "
> "KOONS ","SUSAN ","M","029","
> ","VA","01/09/2008","40-44MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL ZONE
> "
> "KOONS ","WALTER ","R","053","
> 4316","SILAS HUTCHINSON ","DR","CHANTILLY
> ","VA","11/08/2005","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE
> "

Date: February 02, 2011 03:20PM

TheoneNonly Wrote:

> You're attacking consumer reporter and defending
> Koons??? If anyone doesn't have ethics it's Koons.
> They're a bunch of lying theives. You must be some
> loser who works at Koons because you can't get a
> real job. Why else would you defend them?

I attacked "consumer reporter" for violating nearly all ethical standards his industry is supposed to adhere to.

He is not a consumer reporter, journalist or anyone with any affiliation to any company that disseminates legitimate news. Sorry, but that is true.

Where have I defended Koons? Really where? I want you to point out where I said anything about koons?

I only said, in other words, prove the very serious allegations and his "call to action". Should we all boycott Koons cause some idiot on the internet says so? Should I post "A millionaire is giving away $100,000 to anyone who jumps in the potomac. Jump in the Potomac right now!". Which is the equivalent of what he did?

Really, I ask again. Find where I defended Koons in any way.

Date: February 02, 2011 03:29PM

consumer reporter Wrote:
>
> There is a huge difference between what I post on
> a message board and anything I would put out as a
> news story. I never said I was reporting a news
> story when I posted here. I was just posting what
> I knew like everyone else. I do feel the public
> should know how Koons does business.

You did not. you did not. You did not.
You made a specific "call to action". Expressing you opinion is one thing. You went further and demanded a call to action based upon your words.

"The one in Falls Church is one of the worst. Never use them for repairs! I wouldn't take a skate board to Koons! Avoid Koons car lots at all costs."

>
> My guess and it is only a guess is you work for
> Koons and I've raised a few feathers. Instead of
> actually defending Koons business practices you've
> decided to attack me instead.

Funny, the other illiterate anonymous poster thinks I am defending Koons. At least you know I am not.

And I know nothing of their business practices, which is why I said nothing about them. I do know about YOU business practices though, and felt free to comment on them. Tell me one thing I have said that is wrong? Have you violated the SPJ Code of Ethics? Are you making excuses for it? You say you have many complaints, but how many happy customers do they? We don't know. You did not ask them.

So let us say you have 6 complaints, for instance, being a "consumer reporter". You call Koons and ask them about it and get their response. That is what a reporter does. did they have 6 complaints about their body shop? Did they do work on 10,000 cars last year so 6 unhappy customers would give the a 99%+ satisfaction rate. But we wont know cause "consumer reporter" jumped to conclusions

> This sounds very
> much like one of the tactics Koons pulls. Perhaps
> instead of attacking me, you can expalin why Koons
> did the things they did to the other people who
> have posted their stories?

I have nothing to do with Koons. You identified yourself as a "consumer reporter" which ethically gives you a higher standard to adhere to than just a schmoe on a message board.

What you did would be like me identifying myself as a fireman and telling people that such and such restaurant is a fire trap when the only basis for that would be I saw employees smoking in the alley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2011 04:11PM by Radiophile.

Date: February 03, 2011 08:40AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> TheoneNonly Wrote:
> -----
>
> > You're attacking consumer reporter and
> defending
> > Koons??? If anyone doesn't have ethics it's
> Koons.
> > They're a bunch of lying theives. You must be
> some
> > loser who works at Koons because you can't get
> a
> > real job. Why else would you defend them?
>
> I attacked "consumer reporter" for violating
> nearly all ethical standards his industry is
> supposed to adhere to.
>
> He is not a consumer reporter, journalist or
> anyone with any affiliation to any company that
> disseminates legitimate news. Sorry, but that is
> true.
>
> Where have I defended Koons? Really where? I want
> you to point out where I said anything about
> koons?
>
> I only said, in other words, prove the very
> serious allegations and his "call to action".
> Should we all boycott Koons cause some idiot on
> the internet says so? Should I post "A millionaire
> is giving away $100,000 to anyone who jumps in the
> potomac. Jump in the Potomac right now!". Which is
> the equivalent of what he did?
>
> Really, I ask again. Find where I defended Koons
> in any way.

If you really think the news isn't slanted and media isn't in business to make to make money, you are an idiot. Are you aware that one of the main reasons Disney's America didn't get built is because the location was to close to Katherine Graham's house and she didn't want to deal with tourists or extra traffic? She had the Washington Post do a series of negative articles to prevent it from being built. Do you really consider that unbiased reporting? Have you ever wondered why Julie Chen keeps bouncing around from post to post on CBS? It isn't because she's some great journalist. It's because she's married to the head of the network. You might not like the lack of ethical standards, but that's life.I'm not in the media and even I know that. Maybe the reason the crooked way Koons does business isn't covered in the news, is because it isn't news. Saying they are crooks is like saying George Washington is dead. Most people already know it. Koons sucks and I will never do business with them again. A quick Google search will show you I'm not alone in that opinion. Hell a quick look glance at this thread shows that.

Posted by: enough already ()
Date: February 03, 2011 01:50PM

Personnally, I dont know the Koons and have not bought a car there, perhaps someone can explain who the fuck she is talking to with the Munchin voices in their latest commercial. I am by no means stupid but after seeing that annoying shit about 20 times, I still cant figure it out. Im guessing its the cars "talking" perhaps. I would think the advertising agency that came up with it could sell the Koons family swamp land in Florida by coming up with and getting paid for this one. If they think auto buyers are complete idiots then I would rather not do any business with them. And ya, spring for a professional model next time or buy her some protein shakes.

Date: February 03, 2011 04:27PM

TheoneNonly Wrote:
>
> If you really think the news isn't slanted and
> media isn't in business to make to make money, you
> are an idiot. Are you aware that one of the main
> reasons Disney's America didn't get built is
> because the location was to close to Katherine
> Graham's house and she didn't want to deal with
> tourists or extra traffic? She had the Washington
> Post do a series of negative articles to prevent
> it from being built. Do you really consider that
> unbiased reporting? Have you ever wondered why
> Julie Chen keeps bouncing around from post to post
> on CBS? It isn't because she's some great
> journalist. It's because she's married to the head
> of the network. You might not like the lack of
> ethical standards, but that's life.I'm not in the
> media and even I know that. Maybe the reason the
> crooked way Koons does business isn't covered in
> the news, is because it isn't news. Saying they
> are crooks is like saying George Washington is
> dead. Most people already know it. Koons sucks and
> I will never do business with them again. A quick
> Google search will show you I'm not alone in that
> opinion. Hell a quick look glance at this thread
> shows that.

Can you read? Where did I say the new isnt slanted?

I al calling the FUKTARD out for his "call to action" telling us not to go to Koons and even using exclamation points.

And YOU KUKTARD I was well aware of Disney America did not get built and Nissan (Jiffy Lube Live) did get built and I have covered the REAL story here in the past. See, I have a registered name and stand by my fucking words. And I admit when I am wrong. I dont "nanny nanny boo boo" like you do.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/143586/143632.html#msg-143632

Date: February 03, 2011 11:47PM

^^
I know all I ever write are little jokes, but seriously dude you need to chill out. From what I can tell nobody died. It's Fairfax underground not CNN. Life is to short to be flipping out because somebody posts something you don't like. Maybe you should take up bowling or model trains or something. Find something you enjoy. It isn't worth giving yourself a heart attack because somebody posts something you don't like. Peace be with you.

Posted by: theoneNonly ()
Date: February 04, 2011 09:34AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> TheoneNonly Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > If you really think the news isn't slanted and
> > media isn't in business to make to make money,
> you
> > are an idiot. Are you aware that one of the
> main
> > reasons Disney's America didn't get built is
> > because the location was to close to Katherine
> > Graham's house and she didn't want to deal with
> > tourists or extra traffic? She had the
> Washington
> > Post do a series of negative articles to
> prevent
> > it from being built. Do you really consider
> that
> > unbiased reporting? Have you ever wondered why
> > Julie Chen keeps bouncing around from post to
> post
> > on CBS? It isn't because she's some great
> > journalist. It's because she's married to the
> head
> > of the network. You might not like the lack of
> > ethical standards, but that's life.I'm not in
> the
> > media and even I know that. Maybe the reason
> the
> > crooked way Koons does business isn't covered
> in
> > the news, is because it isn't news. Saying they
> > are crooks is like saying George Washington is
> > dead. Most people already know it. Koons sucks
> and
> > I will never do business with them again. A
> quick
> > Google search will show you I'm not alone in
> that
> > opinion. Hell a quick look glance at this
> thread
> > shows that.
>
>
> Can you read? Where did I say the new isnt
> slanted?
>
> I al calling the FUKTARD out for his "call to
> action" telling us not to go to Koons and even
> using exclamation points.
>
>
> And YOU KUKTARD I was well aware of Disney America
> did not get built and Nissan (Jiffy Lube Live) did
> get built and I have covered the REAL story here
> in the past. See, I have a registered name and
> stand by my fucking words. And I admit when I am
> wrong. I dont "nanny nanny boo boo" like you do.
>
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/143
> 586/143632.html#msg-143632

I was trying to give examples of lack of ethics. Sorry I didn't write it better for you Geraldo. You also should proof read before you post because "I al caling the FUKTARD" makes no sense. I think you wanted to write was, but I'm not going to make assumptions. I agree with dogate my homework. You do really need to chill.

Date: February 04, 2011 11:24AM

GUESS WHAT ? NOBODY CARES. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT RETARD !
GUESS WHAT ?GUESS WHAT ? NOBODY CARES. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT RETARD !

Posted by: Hatterasman ()
Date: February 20, 2011 11:44PM

I think she is adorable. I'd like to see the wives or girlfriends of the guys on here who think she is ugly, but most likely, they do not have either.

Posted by: More Pics ()
Date: March 19, 2011 10:47PM

This thread needs more pics like "G" had

Posted by: O.J. Simpson ()
Date: April 28, 2011 03:20PM

Ms. Koons is a no talent relative of a family of salespeople that have earned their monies by cheating and scamming citizens on car sales over these many years. Despite her being part of the sleeze factor of lying car vendors, she has enjoyed living off of the back of her family business. Unable to work anywhere but her family business, this person is poised to continue the lying and deceptive practices of twisting and scheming to maximize money out of their prospective buyers of their products. She continues to use tiny print to hide the charges and fees that their company makes one pay to allow them to pretend that they care about the consumer....what they only care about is exploiting and twisting the sales pitch to make a consumer think they are getting a good value for their dollar.

Posted by: dgold ()
Date: November 09, 2011 07:10PM

It's not nepotism if her family owns the company.

Posted by: KK Fan ()
Date: November 09, 2011 08:59PM

Krystal Koons? I can't explain why, but I have an aching desire to ride her all night long.

0.jpg0.jpg

Posted by: just asking ()
Date: November 09, 2011 09:03PM

fucked up eye.

Posted by: KK Fan ()
Date: November 09, 2011 09:14PM

just asking Wrote:
> fucked up eye.

Part of her charm. Her captivating blue eyes more than make up for the quirky left eye.

Doesn't matter anyway since her eyes would be closed making her O Face.

C'mon. Who's with me?

Posted by: uJNyE ()
Date: November 09, 2011 11:14PM

Posted by: wally pip jr ()
Date: November 10, 2011 06:00AM

Why don't car dealerships hire more pretty girls as saleswomen?

Posted by: Bobby Branson ()
Date: November 25, 2011 07:02PM

Melanie Russel is hotter. Perhaps jello wrestling to see who has the best "deals"

Posted by: Hugh G. Rection 2 ()
Date: November 25, 2011 08:28PM

I would

Posted by: dude... ()
Date: November 25, 2011 09:57PM

I know the guy in that pic very well. Does Ms. Koons makeup for tv ads and such, point being I hear she's actually a very nice woman. A lot of mean spirited people on here, but i'd totally hit that, plus im sure she's quite wealthy. And i'm a pretty handsome dude. Just sayin.

Posted by: justme ()
Date: March 12, 2012 11:54AM

I took my vehicle to be services at Koon's in Falls Church. I paid to have the manifold fixed, and the check engine light was still on. I also had them check out the wheel bearings.

So I picked up the car from service and headed directly towards the airport in Baltimore to catch a flight for business travel. As soon as I reach 55 mph, the front right wheel snapped off at the lug nuts and I could have been killed.

I called and they treated me terribly. I missed my flight, had to pay $1k for a new one, and then they refused to take responsibility for the wheel "mysteriously snapping off."

The insurance company offered a settlement for half of the car's worth (nevermind the $875 repair and $300 towing bill) after the independent appraiser determined that "the lug nuts were OVER-TIGHTENED, but if Koon's is saying they didn't remove the wheel, then it's not their fault." Well nobody else has touched the wheels!

The bottom line is that the Koon's service department is negligent, and their staff is careless. I would not take my car there for service again, ever. I like "being alive".

Posted by: glass ()
Date: March 12, 2012 12:20PM

i would crawl threw a football field of glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 13, 2012 08:49AM

Crystal is anorexic, and she looks like she stinks.

Posted by: Gonzo ()
Date: July 06, 2012 11:52PM

I met Crystal 11 years ago via one of her family members. A coworker of mine had married one of her cousins. She seemed perfectly "normal" but this was before she started appearing in the TV commercials. She did not use that artificial sing-song voice she uses in commercials. She was working very much behind the scenes in the business office and actually handled the paperwork on my Corvette purchase. My family and I have purchased at least ten cars from the various Koons dealerships over the 15 years. HOWEVER, my last experience was about four years ago as I went in to buy another vehicle and thought that they were not trying hard enough to give me a good deal. All of my previous purchases and use of their service departments counted for nothing. So, since then, I have taken my business elsewhere.

Posted by: did it ()
Date: July 07, 2012 03:51AM

Gross
Attachments:
3369722109_2644b8289e_z.jpg

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: July 07, 2012 08:13AM

I'm really not trying to be an asshole, but in that pic, is that an adam's apple? If you catch my drift

Posted by: just viseting ()
Date: August 04, 2012 08:46PM

Radiophile has to be the most pathetic troll I've ever seen. He/she seems to be some loser who no one in the real world will have a conversation with. So now they come on the internet trying to prove how smart they are. I don't think he/she fools anyone!
It looks like a person almost died because of Koons poor repair shop. Maybe they wouldn't have taken their car to Koons if Radiophile hadn't tried to discredit another poster who obviously knew what they were talking about. This is only a guess, but I think you are jealous that Consumer Reporter is a real reporter and you are just a loser trying to make him/herself look big on Fairfax underground. I've been lurking a while and I've seen Radiophile pathetic behavior in other threads as well.Radiophile needs professional help.

Oh and Radiophile please don't bother responding to me. I have a life and I won't be returning to this thread anytime soon. I also won't be doing business with Koons, because they really are a terrible place to buy a car or get repairs done.

Posted by: Dr. Zorba ()
Date: August 05, 2012 07:53PM

Crystal not only has an adams apple, "she" has man hands.

Posted by: arthur ()
Date: September 08, 2013 11:57AM

KOONS SUCKS

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 08, 2013 01:13PM

the Koons (at least had) live in the area and own dealerships

some can report going to school with Koons kids

"Koons car dealers are not honest!"

i worked at one of many Koons and can report that's a false report. they are as good or probably better than others to customers and employees. but DUH. they can't sit on every waiter and evaluate it for you. i can tell you if a customers finds cheating the guy doing it is fired, at koons.

Go Ford! buy usa. buy union !

Oh look at that ring finger! Think she's married? Dang, probably. yet another opportunity that past by me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2013 01:14PM by svennestle.

Posted by: GET"EM BACK......... ()
Date: September 08, 2013 02:27PM

Tyra Wrote:
> She's an evil spokesperson for a very very very
> very VERY bad car dealer. Do not buy a car from
> these horrible dealerships! All car dealers are
> crooked, but Koons takes it to a new level of bad.
> I am confident that everyone who works at Koons
> will end up burning in hell wearing gasoline
> undies. As someone stated above, the one in Falls
> Church is the worst. I used to work there. I saw
> how they lied. I saw how they cheated. I saw how
> they stole. I saw how they ripped people off. I
> just couldn't work there without feeling
> disgusted. The head of accounting (we called him
> slimey Steve) is the biggest pig I've ever met in
> my life. I always felt I needed a shower, but
> could never get clean enough. I am so thankful I
> got a better job! Prostitute would have been a
> step up and a more honest way to make a living. I
> tell everyone I know to avoid them.

I DON'T GET IT !!! Why aren't consumers demanding fair priced cars and insist on allowing these crooks to get away with it. How much does is cost to make a Lexus? $2 or 3 k at the most & then they put about $700 less into an average car to make the Lexus look special. After the Credit Nazi's get done with you, what have you spent $200,000? Why can't people just boycott new cars for 2 years and completely throw these assholes under the bus. There is no auto industry, they all get made overseas... the American cars too 95% done overseas so it wouldn't even hurt us...

Don't even joke about prostitution dear, you deserve a husband who LOVES you... The Koons believe they do, why shouldn't you. Yes, Crystal Koons would love for you to become a hooker so She can be all the more superior Mormon to you... She masturbates to the thought of her husband sodomizing lower women! Don't even go there!

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: September 08, 2013 06:27PM

GET"EM BACK......... Wrote:
> Tyra Wrote:
> -----
> > She's an evil spokesperson for a very very very
> > very VERY bad car dealer. Do not buy a car from
> > these horrible dealerships! All car dealers are
> > crooked, but Koons takes it to a new level of
> bad.
> > I am confident that everyone who works at Koons
> > will end up burning in hell wearing gasoline
> > undies. As someone stated above, the one in
> Falls
> > Church is the worst. I used to work there. I
> saw
> > how they lied. I saw how they cheated. I saw
> how
> > they stole. I saw how they ripped people off. I
> > just couldn't work there without feeling
> > disgusted. The head of accounting (we called
> him
> > slimey Steve) is the biggest pig I've ever met
> in
> > my life. I always felt I needed a shower, but
> > could never get clean enough. I am so thankful
> I
> > got a better job! Prostitute would have been a
> > step up and a more honest way to make a living.
> I
> > tell everyone I know to avoid them.
>
> I DON'T GET IT !!! Why aren't consumers demanding
> fair priced cars and insist on allowing these
> crooks to get away with it. How much does is cost
> to make a Lexus? $2 or 3 k at the most & then they
> put about $700 less into an average car to make
> the Lexus look special. After the Credit Nazi's
> get done with you, what have you spent $200,000?
> Why can't people just boycott new cars for 2 years
> and completely throw these assholes under the bus.
> There is no auto industry, they all get made
> overseas... the American cars too 95% done
> overseas so it wouldn't even hurt us...
>
> Don't even joke about prostitution dear, you
> deserve a husband who LOVES you... The Koons
> believe they do, why shouldn't you. Yes, Crystal
> Koons would love for you to become a hooker so She
> can be all the more superior Mormon to you... She
> masturbates to the thought of her husband
> sodomizing lower women! Don't even go there!

Wow, that's some seriously pent up aggression. Here's a virtual tranquilizer to help.

Posted by: V ()
Date: June 06, 2014 07:23PM

Did this thread die because of two bitches? Show of hands and I'll spread the dirt on the mind control tricks used in these dealerships. I promise you don't know. How on earth do you think these high school drop-outs make 120k a year?

Posted by: V ()
Date: June 06, 2014 08:23PM

Nevermind, You people can't imagine life without prison bars and believe the only chance of escape is to become the prison guard.

Posted by: GBW ()
Date: June 06, 2014 08:43PM

V Wrote:
> Did this thread die because of two bitches? Show
> of hands and I'll spread the dirt on the mind
> control tricks used in these dealerships. I
> promise you don't know. How on earth do you think
> these high school drop-outs make 120k a year?

I'm game. I think car buying is one of the worst experiences anyone has to deal with. I would love an insiders view. How the car purchase industry has been allowed to get to the point it is at today really troubles me. Why is it this way? Why are they allowed to do what they do? Are they paying off politicians in order to do what they do to consumers?

Posted by: Nobody14 ()
Date: July 03, 2014 09:21PM

It's their unions and lobbyist. Just look at how every state is freaking out about people buying from Tesla directly instead of through dealers.

Think about it... With the advent of the internet there is literally no reason at all to buy a vehicle from a dealership, we already know the pitfalls of a vehicle and our reason to buy a particular one. You don't need a salesman to talk you into it or show you something you don't already know. They're completely pointless.

Posted by: rewritethescript-itsucks ()
Date: July 03, 2014 11:40PM

Cool, someone pulled this thread up again.

Just bought True Blood season 6 online brand new for $15, Walmart has it for $40. Why the hell would I give Walmart $25 more than I have to? No point in buying anything unless you can get it near wholesale, nothing at all.

Talk about cars, Walmart should buy all their employees company cars it means way more to their bottom line that employees show up than it truly means for that employee to show up.

I got tricked into a BDSM relationship with a Harvard Wasp ( what a low-life!) when I was young, was never the same again. See through everything and everyone now, the entire world runs on sado-masochism and its truly that simple.

Posted by: Knee Groid ()
Date: September 02, 2014 08:06PM

I LOVE ALL KINDS OF KOONS OR COONS:

CRACK SMOKING COONS

KTC (KILL THE COONS)

CHUMP ASS COONS

And my favorite...........ZIP COON

Posted by: Rudy ()
Date: May 16, 2015 09:35AM

The comments I read don't speak well for the world. I don't know you but I am sure you deserve better than many rude comments from people jealous of your success. Go Girl and continue to WOW them.

Posted by: wyJvM ()
Date: May 17, 2015 11:07AM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: mCtuw ()
Date: May 17, 2015 11:08AM

free bird with care sale?

shouldn't give customers the bird some of them don't like that. bad marketing.

Posted by: william tell ()
Date: May 17, 2015 11:09AM

all that effort to make her up proper and your saying she's givin gthe bird? how could you?

Date: May 19, 2015 01:35PM

Nice Picture!

Posted by: Jwhne ()
Date: May 19, 2015 11:26PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: v6PYT ()
Date: May 19, 2015 11:27PM

see ted bit is not mr koons right?

Hey. I did know Krystal has a twin !

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: May 20, 2015 01:36AM

rewritethescript-itsucks Wrote:
----------------------------------------------
> Harvard Wasp ( what a low-life!) when I was young,
> was never the same again. See through everything
> and everyone now, the entire world runs on
> sado-masochism and its truly that simple.

Woah woah woah. You can just gloss over that in a couple sentences....

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: May 20, 2015 01:36AM

Cant^

Date: May 20, 2015 07:09AM

The second picture is great. Thanks. Who is with you?

Date: May 22, 2015 10:15AM

Who is the person with Crystal in the photograph?

Posted by: TkJbb ()
Date: May 23, 2015 04:50PM

it's not this girl who isn't evelyn britt and wasn't in the picture.
Attachments:
img2.jpeg

Posted by: MNCVc ()
Date: May 23, 2015 04:52PM

sp Hey. I didn't know: Krystal has a twin !

Posted by: 7WXJu ()
Date: May 23, 2015 04:56PM

(the page the above was intended to be posted in - which would make more sense)

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1298560.html

How I Got My Husband Back
Posted by: Monica Brown ()
Date: August 05, 2015 08:57AM

How I Got My Husband Back........... My Names is Monica Brown ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr PETER, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn?t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: ayokospellcaster@gmail.com

Posted by: Real ()
Date: April 28, 2017 07:13PM

Crazy to post on an old subject, but I can't take it anymore. The commercial on right now, my God, she looks exactly like the freaking Joker when she smiles. Absolutely everything is frozen, her upper lip is stiff, a straight line. It's unnatural and sick. It's downright scary. Not to mention her raccoon eyes. It's God-awful. Everything about her/him (?) creeps me out. Can't her (his) make-up artist see this tragedy? All that money, I guess you can't fix ugly.

Posted by: Colin Cap A Nigga ()
Date: April 28, 2017 09:52PM

Real Wrote:
> Crazy to post on an old subject, but I can't take
> it anymore. The commercial on right now, my God,
> she looks exactly like the freaking Joker when she
> smiles. Absolutely everything is frozen, her
> upper lip is stiff, a straight line. It's
> unnatural and sick. It's downright scary. Not to
> mention her raccoon eyes. It's God-awful.
> Everything about her/him (?) creeps me out. Can't
> her (his) make-up artist see this tragedy? All
> that money, I guess you can't fix ugly.

I saw the same commercial. Fuckin A she is one scary lookin broad.

Is that bad surgery or what?

NO ONE LIKE Dr,KEN
Posted by: silvia ()
Date: April 29, 2017 08:39AM

I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce with the father of my 2 kids, in FEBRUARY THIS YEAR. I always wanted to get back together with him, and he was never sure, because the Love was not there anymore. So I thought it was about time I MAKE him sure! visited a forum about a spell caster website this month Mach 22, because my dream was to start a life life with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested for some details which i send to him , And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic, after some time i get an email from him telling me before my husband can come back to me i need to buy some items i told the spell caster there is no problem about that of cause which i send him the money for the items,my husband called me for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds.the spell work just according how Dr KEN told me : My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing but short of a miracle. Thank you GREAT DR KEN for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. you can contact the great man on drkenspellcaster@aol.com OR you can also call for help on +18038451572 and share an awesome testimony just like me.

Posted by: cfnm ()
Date: April 29, 2017 02:24PM

She has a crystal cooze, right?

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: May 13, 2017 02:16PM

Probably John Koons, Jr's daughter

He was all over the tube in the late 70s early 80s

"JKJ Chevrolet". His commercials were stuck in my head all the time. Channel 5, channel 20, 4, 7, 9, etc. He was on all those chanells day or night for years.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: May 13, 2017 02:50PM

She is the daughter of Jim Koons, the brother of John Koons Jr. At some point the family car dealership their father John Koons Sr. was broken up. JKJr. got the Chevy dealership in Tysons while his brother got the Ford dealership. There is a web site on it: https://www.koons.com/krystal-koons.htm

Posted by: Roorwbekk ()
Date: May 13, 2017 05:08PM

She has a super sensitive gag reflex

Posted by: Roor ()
Date: May 13, 2017 05:11PM

Instead of paying $$$$$ for tv and radio ads, the company should just use her massive forehead like a BILLBOARD! Geeez that's a HEALTHY FOREHEAD with plenty of ad space!

Posted by: Mr-know-it-all ()
Date: May 17, 2017 05:34PM

Brandon Wrote:
> One of the Koons daughters (Mormon family with a
> small army of blonde kids) lives down the street
> from me. She married a Mexican guy who walks
> around with suits that look like he just randomly
> picked one off the rack. They even have a little
> beaner kid, what a waste.

She must have converted because the Koons family is originally from Falls Church and attended Saint James Catholic church. I believe that they still donate a car to raffle off at the church bazaar every year.

Posted by: Randy Hawkins ()
Date: June 14, 2017 12:24PM

This woman looks like she snorted a few lines before doing these commercials. I had to find out more about this woman because her commercials are ran during NATS games, and since I'm not in the DC area I'm not familiar with Koons. This woman looks like a coke-infused plastic woman. Yikes.

Posted by: Otto Warmbier ()
Date: July 27, 2017 06:52AM

Do you think she's kissed and f--d women before? Does every woman do that?

Posted by: Jerry F ()
Date: July 27, 2017 05:20PM

Jones Wrote:
> Is it wrong to do one(or both) of the following?
>
>
> (1) picture Krystal Koons while having sex with my
> wife?
>
> (2) get a raging hard boner everytime I see
> Krystal Koons on TV
>
> (3) tell my wife to dress up like Krystal Koons

Most def! Want to see her in a bukkake vid

Posted by: hmgdk ()
Date: July 27, 2017 09:54PM

>
> Most def! Want to see her in a bukkake vid

all you have to do is google the URL for it

i suggest you try that daily until you find it

Posted by: Just Axing ()
Date: July 28, 2017 02:17AM

Ahhh, Helen Thomas. I have so many Imagefap.com pages with her pictures on them.

The only hotter Democrat is Madlyn Albright...Mmmmmmmmmm followed by the super-sexy Hillary Clinton (named for Sir Edmund Hillary who scaled Mt Everast 8 years after she was born - I think they called her shit-for-brains before then).

Posted by: observant ()
Date: August 15, 2017 11:36PM

Why am I picturing her making love to Ellen Degeneres rather than your wife?

Posted by: Brian H ()
Date: May 16, 2021 03:27PM

Crystal Koons is the most irritating screeching creature on TV today. She's smegma piled into a mound that then infests the airwaves and intrudes into your homes. Her revolting voice and frequency of those Goddamned commercials makes doing ANY business with Koons an impossibility - she's a screeching clueless revolting lump of excrement that drives me away from Koons and motivates my bowels.

Posted by: MidnightDecodes ()
Date: May 16, 2021 04:40PM

You have been warned O K.

Posted by: 76i67i ()
Date: May 16, 2021 05:59PM

I've pretty much only been watching the Jewlery Network which, btw, is AD FREE.

I guess if you watch helen degeneres you see Krystal Koons ads? I thought they only sponsored Judge Judy.

There might be something to all this.

Posted by: 089dsf ()
Date: May 16, 2021 06:04PM

If you needed an starter which was failing and thinking of trading in yoru car...

would you

a) post nasty krystal koons pokes hoping to shame her into doing service cheap

b) suck up to krystal online hoping oil changes go on sale by end of May

c) do your own damn rim job?

Posted by: 445u ()
Date: May 16, 2021 06:08PM

If you trade in your car in May you get all this month of gas free fill up's at Mobil.

Just saying...

Posted by: 56iu5667i ()
Date: May 16, 2021 06:13PM

You should feel sorry for Kyrstal.

When you loose the keys to your car an a really big house - it's really really hard to find your keys!

Posted by: Ex Koons employee ()
Date: May 16, 2021 06:50PM

Gary Wrote:
> Jolian Wrote:
> -----
> > who exactly is Crystal Koons? (the female in
> all
> > those car commercials for local Koons dealers)
>
>
> I went to Falls Church store and looked at a Ford
> Ranger it was around Noon, I told the salesman I
> would think about it over lunch, He told me they
> have lunch an offer me a ham sandwich and said
> would you like mustard and or mayo! Came With
> chips and soda. She dose make good sandwich.
> I will never forget that day & they won I
> purchased the Ranger no WOW pricing then
> It was invoice.

Gary you dolt, that wasn’t mayo. That was cum. The sales guys there used to beat off on those sandwiches all the time and give them to people who couldn’t make up their minds

Posted by: fred .... ()
Date: April 26, 2022 12:46AM

Yeah...who knows . She is very good looking though. My type of lady . I could care less about what money she has . She is hot

Posted by: fredd ()
Date: April 26, 2022 12:48AM

Okay ...so she likes to eat pussy . Hey...so do i

Posted by: 7o8;89 ()
Date: April 26, 2022 02:33PM

fredd Wrote:
> Okay ...so she likes to eat pussy . Hey...so do
> i

needs lube

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: April 27, 2022 02:41AM

Lorton Is For Lovers Wrote:
> She's Jimmy Koons' 2nd-oldest daughter. I worked
> for their management company about 10 years ago;
> all 3 of his daughters have worked for the company
> in some capacity. Nepotism yes, but they all
> worked hard and took their jobs seriously.

Did their pussies smell alike?

Posted by: Big sniffer ()
Date: April 27, 2022 11:21PM

Black Caulk Wrote:
> Lorton Is For Lovers Wrote:
> -----
> > She's Jimmy Koons' 2nd-oldest daughter. I
> worked
> > for their management company about 10 years
> ago;
> > all 3 of his daughters have worked for the
> company
> > in some capacity. Nepotism yes, but they all
> > worked hard and took their jobs seriously.
>
>
> Did their pussies smell alike?

Their pussies have the new car smell.

Posted by: 35hyhj54 ()
Date: April 28, 2022 01:25PM

Crystal still has nightmares...

A strange man seen in a car with Jerry's Ford emblem damaging her dealership driving slowly off...

"Jerry's Ford Makes It Clear: Let the Competition BEWARE"

Posted by: 3jnh4 ()
Date: April 28, 2022 02:34PM

friendly-competition-meme.jpg

Posted by: Sarah T ()
Date: October 17, 2022 08:33PM

Spent the last couple of weeks working with the best known recovery hacker to recover my $98k USDT lost in a Ponzi scheme , I was so ashamed after loosing such amount , I thought Mr Frank who introduced me to the company was telling me the truth all this time but little did I know that he was working with the said investment company and was just trying to lure me into investing a huge amount with the company which I ended up doing and that was the last time I heard from Mr Frank , my portfolio was showing that I have 98,000 available balance in my trading account but I can’t withdraw without paying 20% of my whole profit which is 19,600 and that was when I had to involve the recovery hacker to help out since they have held my funds for weeks and refuse to release to my wallet .. I am glad he was able to get my initial deposited funds back .. Contact him asap if you ever find yourself in same situation : Whatsapp +1 928 534 9618 Or you can also text directly on +1 513 599 0926
https://wzardgarryspeedhac.wixsite.com/my-site-1

Posted by: CaryBotIO ()
Date: March 31, 2023 11:07PM

Posting on Fairfax Underground can be dangerous for a number of reasons. This website has been linked to harassment, doxing, and cyberbullying, which can have serious and often long-lasting effects on victims. By posting on Fairfax Underground, individuals risk being associated with these harmful practices and contributing to a toxic online culture. Moreover, Fairfax Underground is a public forum where anyone can post content, which means that there is a risk of encountering illegal, offensive, or misleading information that can negatively impact individuals or communities. In addition, Fairfax Underground has been criticized for its lack of moderation, which can exacerbate these risks and make it difficult to hold individuals accountable for their actions. Ultimately, posting on Fairfax Underground can have negative consequences for individuals and society as a whole, and it is important to be cautious and thoughtful about the content we share online.

Posted by: CrimsonPheonix ()
Date: April 02, 2023 03:50PM

Fairfaxunderground.com is a controversial online platform where users post anonymous content. Posting on such websites can be dangerous, as the content can be defamatory and cause harm to individuals or groups. AI-powered tools can now scan and analyze online content to identify defamatory statements and provide evidence to support legal actions. It is crucial to exercise caution and responsibility when posting content online to avoid legal repercussions.

Posted by: CaryBot.IO ()
Date: April 06, 2023 08:16PM

Posting defamatory or criminal content on FairfaxUnderground.com can have serious legal consequences. Defamation, which includes false statements that harm a person's reputation, can result in civil lawsuits for damages. Criminal charges may also be brought if the content constitutes a criminal offense, such as making threats or inciting violence. Additionally, individuals who post illegal content may be subject to investigation by law enforcement agencies and face prosecution. It is important to use online forums responsibly and to ensure that any content posted is legal, truthful, and respectful of others.
Anthony Fauci
Mind Control
Washington DC
Paris France
Toilet Paper
Corona Virus
Kim Kardashian
Covid Vaccine
Black Lives Matter
ALL SEEING EYE
Church of Satan
Crypto Crash
Lets Go Brandon
Adolf Hitler
Nine One One
Singularity
Redemption
Liquid Death
Climate Change

Posted by: CulpritAboveIsGuiltyAsSin ()
Date: April 10, 2023 12:25AM

If you or your business has been the subject of defamatory posts on FairfaxUnderground.com, there is hope. With advancements in AI technology, it's now possible to uncover the identity of anonymous posters. Contact a defamation lawyer for assistance in obtaining a court order to reveal the poster's identity. A skilled attorney can also help you seek damages for any harm caused by the defamatory posts. Two lawyers to consider are Charles E. Leeper, Jr. at 703-243-9200 and John F. Mercer at 703-280-9260. You may also contact Tomas Robert and please put Conflict Check in the Subject Box.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.