HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County ASAP
Posted by: Petey Pablo ()
Date: September 26, 2013 01:43PM

My friend is off of probation for a dui in a couple of weeks (after 3 years), 2nd in 10 and has complied with ASAP completely. He just got a letter in the mail from his probation officer asking him to show up for a "brief monitoring meeting". What can he expect from this meeting? Is this the final interview or are they just calling him in for a breath or pee test?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County ASAP
Posted by: It's a traaap ()
Date: September 26, 2013 02:52PM

Man, tell him not to go, it's a trap. They got my boy like that. Told him it was a monitoring meeting and when he showed, they tossed him in jail. Your boy must have done something else.

I guess you, er, your friend, could just call his PO and ask what this meeting's about.

Posted by: Final Countdown ()
Date: September 26, 2013 03:16PM

Perhaps he will be ask to join The Gay Fairfax DWI Bowling League - I wouldn't bet on that though.

Posted by: blow hard ()
Date: September 26, 2013 03:28PM

You don't have to act like it is your friend, we know it is you. Why are you afraid you afraid of blowing or peeing? What have you been doing that you shouldn't have?

Posted by: former dui victim ()
Date: September 26, 2013 04:00PM

PO FRED NIXON holds these monitoring meetings... He will proceed to fuck you in the ass as the rest of the staff watches and pleasure themselves!!!

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 26, 2013 07:55PM

Is this the final interview or are they just calling him in for a breath or pee test?

they will do what they feel is needed.

it's probabation: they'll probe if they want to

they are lazy. so likely they won't want to, unless they have some reason to

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.