HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Does anyone have any creepy neighbors?
Posted by: darlene ()
Date: June 25, 2014 02:53PM

Oh that’s so creepy. I have a similar story, it’s a little long but I will try to sum it up the best I can. I moved into my apartment about two months ago, and there is a guy next door. Who, at first, seemed completely normal. In fact, he helped me carry boxes in and what not. He's older than myself, he's maybe like 24 or so, I would guess.

One time I invited him in for coffee, and we would talk - he wasn't always the most appropriate, which made me feel uncomfortable, and I've never invited him inside my apartment again, so I figured we would just lead our separate life from then.
But, of course, that would be too easy. He literally won't leave me alone, I walk outside and he's there in a matter of seconds to come talk to me. If I leave the house, he's sure to be outside when I come back waiting for me.

I usually try to avoid any real conversation, and whenever I do take the time to talk to him, he won't stop touching me. Like he'll touch my arms, my sides, my wrists, my waist - like he just needs to keep a hand on me at all times. It's gotten really creepy.
He also seems very adamant we be alone together. He always invites me inside his apartment, or tries to invite himself in mine. Of course, I never accept.

He says things like:
"Why don't you come hang over at my place. No one's over."
"You should invite me in sometime."
"It's rude not to invite your neighbors over every once in awhile."

He's really bothering me by this point. And I don't think he's the most outstanding character, he always has people coming in and out at all times of the day. He doesn't appear to work, so I'm not quite sure how he is making his money to pay for anything, unless he's selling drugs from there - which, honestly, by now wouldn't surprise me.

Recently, I was going to run some errands, but I forgot something in my apartment, so I went to run back inside - without shutting my door completely. And he just walked in, and shut the door. Maybe it was an overreaction, but it really made me feel rather nervous. I asked him to leave, and when he wouldn't - I threatened the cops. It didn't seem to phase him. Then I told him my dad was about to meet me, he was going to be over any minute - which was a lie. And he said back: "No, he's not. You're lying to me, don't do that." I threatened to call the cops again, and he said he was leaving, to stop getting worked up about nothing - and he left.

That following night, at like midnight, he knocked at my door (I was awake). I opened the door, and he told me about how sorry he was for upsetting me, and to let him make it up to me, to invite him inside, etc.
I told him to leave, and shut the door.

He still is always trying to get into my apartment, or me in his. And most of these offers are at night when I come home.

So that's basically it in a nutshell, and perhaps, I am overreacting to all of this, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do. He hasn't threatened me, he hasn't hurt me. I just don't know.

So I guess my question was, is there something I should do? Do you think I'm just worrying too much?

Thanks for any help! <3

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NppKc ()
Date: June 25, 2014 02:59PM

My creep meter just rose to the top! Seriously this guy is trouble! I can't imagine, how you must have felt when he walked in uninvited. Legally, there's not much that can be done, but you may want to stop by your neighborhood precinct and put them on notice. Plus they could better advise you about this situation.

Just be careful and seriously talk to the police.

Posted by: Helpful Link ()
Date: June 25, 2014 03:09PM

Here's something that might be useful...

Hack Like a Pro: How to Hack into Your Suspicious, Creepy Neighbor's Computer and Spy on Him
http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-like-pro-hack-into-your-suspicious-creepy-neighbors-computer-and-spy-him-0150427/

Posted by: murder for hire creepy neighbor ()
Date: June 25, 2014 03:30PM

Wow great topic! I've got a creepy neighbor, no, more than creepy. He is a convicted felon, "murder for hire" charges. He is also a "vet" however I do not know the extent of his service, but he did get discharged for mental/psycho reasons.
We are renting this house, with opsec in mind all I want to tell you is we are 10 minutes from town kinda out in the country. We have lots of little critters and also have small humans. The driveway is gated (solar panel power) and there is a fence on the front of the property that hooks up with the gate- one separating front of the house from the back yard, and then a fence for the pasture.

From the time we moved in, our new neighbors warned us of the "talker" on the corner of our gravel road, and to avoid him. The obviously didn’t want to tell us the whole story until after we rented the place *ugh*. Anyways there have been some very creepy things going on with this guy and myself and family.

The first time he came over he wanted to "help" us unpack, my Husband spoke to him through the gate. I was upstairs and was looking out the window down at them. Creepy neighbor watched me the entire time- waved-and tried to say hello. My Husband cut him off from trying to get me to respond several times. Creepy neighbor even told my DH "If your wife every needs a ride anywhere I can drive her".

It became clear that he had little to no boundaries. If we are talking with our other neighbors outside of the gate, this guy gets within inches and pushes his way between A & B and interrupts, a lot. Even if A & B completely ignore him.
Weird things have happened such as a rooster chick went missing from a sealed brooder box, the chick was missing 12 hours from mid-evening to mid-morning. I searched for hours, my husband searched, the kids searched, and we even checked every few hours in the morning....is it possible the chick was hiding in the border box...no way, there were only three rooster chicks in there, 1 heat lamp, 1 water, and 1 feed and some pine, the door to the box has a hook & eye lock on it. <--- that’s just one story, we also had some rabbits killed we have been blaming coyotes or dogs but I have my doubts.

Another story...the other day the power went out while it was just me and the little humans. I followed SOP for our household, and got to the part where I needed to verify that it wasn't just our house without power. I put the kids in the truck and rolled out of our gate and parked in front of our closest neighbor...I was open carrying the .45 XD...not a small weapon by any means. Kids secure in the car I got out to verify with the neighbor...and I see creepy neighbor walking towards us. I take a brisk-walk to almost run to the truck, hop in the front seat SLAM the door, roll up windows, and start to pull forward. Creepy neighbor HAD to have seen that I was packing, there is no way he didn't. He walks in front of the truck- puts his hand on my hood so I can't move forward without harming him. I stop. He came to my side and knocked on the window...I rolled the window down 1/2 inch and made eye contact with the creep. He then said to me "If you need help breaking into your house, or getting your gate open let me know I will do it". I nodded without saying a word, and drove off down the gravel road and away from the house.

So this is where Guns & Gear and your knowledge can help me out.
1) I want a game camera, or security camera system that can catch this creep (recorded) anytime day or night. I don’t know if he is getting onto our property or not, but my gut says he is. I only have $100 to put to this :/

2) Do you have an opinion on how myself or my DH should handle it. Is it better to ignore this guy like we have been, even to the point that I don’t let the kids in the front of the house where he can see them? Or should we take a more dominate approach, have DH talk to the dude? I'm afraid if we do try to communicate, the kids or myself would be more interesting to his sick mind.

Often it’s just me and the little humans here, and I never walk outside of the house without the .45 on my hip. I'm starting to carry in the house as well...which is something I wish I didn’t have to do yet. I would love your opinions on how to handle the guy. I'm torn between the ignore completely and piss him off, or just a nod every day when he waves at us. We have to drive past his house to get to the road....and 80% of the time he is standing out there flashing us the peace sign and waving. MOST of the time I make sure to put my sun glasses on, windows rolled up, and I "pretend" I'm talking on the phone or to the kids...so that I'm not flat out ignoring, but he could think "oh she just didn’t see me".

Posted by: Helpful Advice ()
Date: June 26, 2014 06:47AM

murder for hire creepy neighbor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow great topic! I've got a creepy neighbor, no,
> more than creepy. He is a convicted felon, "murder
> for hire" charges. He is also a "vet" however I do
> not know the extent of his service, but he did get
> discharged for mental/psycho reasons.
> We are renting this house, with opsec in mind all
> I want to tell you is we are 10 minutes from town
> kinda out in the country. We have lots of little
> critters and also have small humans. The driveway
> is gated (solar panel power) and there is a fence
> on the front of the property that hooks up with
> the gate- one separating front of the house from
> the back yard, and then a fence for the pasture.
>
> From the time we moved in, our new neighbors
> warned us of the "talker" on the corner of our
> gravel road, and to avoid him. The obviously
> didn’t want to tell us the whole story until
> after we rented the place *ugh*. Anyways there
> have been some very creepy things going on with
> this guy and myself and family.
>
> The first time he came over he wanted to "help" us
> unpack, my Husband spoke to him through the gate.
> I was upstairs and was looking out the window down
> at them. Creepy neighbor watched me the entire
> time- waved-and tried to say hello. My Husband cut
> him off from trying to get me to respond several
> times. Creepy neighbor even told my DH "If your
> wife every needs a ride anywhere I can drive her".
>
>
> It became clear that he had little to no
> boundaries. If we are talking with our other
> neighbors outside of the gate, this guy gets
> within inches and pushes his way between A & B and
> interrupts, a lot. Even if A & B completely ignore
> him.
> Weird things have happened such as a rooster chick
> went missing from a sealed brooder box, the chick
> was missing 12 hours from mid-evening to
> mid-morning. I searched for hours, my husband
> searched, the kids searched, and we even checked
> every few hours in the morning....is it possible
> the chick was hiding in the border box...no way,
> there were only three rooster chicks in there, 1
> heat lamp, 1 water, and 1 feed and some pine, the
> door to the box has a hook & eye lock on it. <---
> that’s just one story, we also had some rabbits
> killed we have been blaming coyotes or dogs but I
> have my doubts.
>
> Another story...the other day the power went out
> while it was just me and the little humans. I
> followed SOP for our household, and got to the
> part where I needed to verify that it wasn't just
> our house without power. I put the kids in the
> truck and rolled out of our gate and parked in
> front of our closest neighbor...I was open
> carrying the .45 XD...not a small weapon by any
> means. Kids secure in the car I got out to verify
> with the neighbor...and I see creepy neighbor
> walking towards us. I take a brisk-walk to almost
> run to the truck, hop in the front seat SLAM the
> door, roll up windows, and start to pull forward.
> Creepy neighbor HAD to have seen that I was
> packing, there is no way he didn't. He walks in
> front of the truck- puts his hand on my hood so I
> can't move forward without harming him. I stop. He
> came to my side and knocked on the window...I
> rolled the window down 1/2 inch and made eye
> contact with the creep. He then said to me "If you
> need help breaking into your house, or getting
> your gate open let me know I will do it". I nodded
> without saying a word, and drove off down the
> gravel road and away from the house.
>
> So this is where Guns & Gear and your knowledge
> can help me out.
> 1) I want a game camera, or security camera system
> that can catch this creep (recorded) anytime day
> or night. I don’t know if he is getting onto our
> property or not, but my gut says he is. I only
> have $100 to put to this :/
>
> 2) Do you have an opinion on how myself or my DH
> should handle it. Is it better to ignore this guy
> like we have been, even to the point that I
> don’t let the kids in the front of the house
> where he can see them? Or should we take a more
> dominate approach, have DH talk to the dude? I'm
> afraid if we do try to communicate, the kids or
> myself would be more interesting to his sick mind.
>
>
> Often it’s just me and the little humans here,
> and I never walk outside of the house without the
> .45 on my hip. I'm starting to carry in the house
> as well...which is something I wish I didn’t
> have to do yet. I would love your opinions on how
> to handle the guy. I'm torn between the ignore
> completely and piss him off, or just a nod every
> day when he waves at us. We have to drive past his
> house to get to the road....and 80% of the time he
> is standing out there flashing us the peace sign
> and waving. MOST of the time I make sure to put my
> sun glasses on, windows rolled up, and I "pretend"
> I'm talking on the phone or to the kids...so that
> I'm not flat out ignoring, but he could think "oh
> she just didn’t see me".

I've made several purchases in the past from Polaris and have always been pleased with their service and product. It sounds to me like the trick in your case is going to be hiding the camera. If the creep has your house under (apparent) constant surveillance, then he's going to see where you install whatever device. Since the FOV is limited, a motivated individual would likely just take a different approach onto your property.

Of course, if your are willing to bet that the presence of recording equipment would dissuade the creep then your limited funds might be better put to use by installing multiple fake cameras for the same price as a single operating unit.

Good luck.

Posted by: Problem solver ()
Date: June 26, 2014 09:19AM

alteredmuse Wrote:
> Where we live now, our neigbors to our immediate
> left and our back drive me batshit crazy. My dad
> has had major issues with the neighbors next door,
> because the late husband (he passed away due to
> illness, but I think it was from being so
> mean-spirited) was constantly bitching about one
> thing or another about the houses around him. He
> made his neighbors cut down a tree in THEIR yard
> because he said it was ruining his pool. Bollocks,
> I say.
>
> A few months after our house was finished being
> built, my dad noticed he was having a problem with
> our backyard; the grass kept dying and there was
> this constant large puddle where all the dead
> grass was. Turns out our charming neighbor was
> draining his pool into OUR yard. My dad found a
> pipe leading from the guy's pool, under our fence
> and confronted the man. Some BS excuse about
> forgetting it was there. The wife is no better,
> crabby old bag.
>
> The family behind us has several kids who scream
> like they're being murdered when they're playing
> during the summer and it drives me nuts. I've
> seriously considered calling the cops, because it
> goes on EVERY frigging day during the summer. I
> can hear them through closed windows, that's how
> loud they are. I've hollered at them to knock it
> off, but they ignore me. Little brats.

Call cps and the police. State you're concerned kids are being abused because of the screams you hea from their property.

Posted by: 7x6pH ()
Date: June 26, 2014 09:34AM

For me, I have a fence, but decided to let some of those weeds grow that turn into leafy trees to block my neighbors out. It seems to have worked, because now, I can no longer see my neighbors on either side, and now I have only the neighbors that live behind us, our trees are growing more and more every year so I don't expect to be seeing those neighbors much longer either.

Posted by: Dahmers Neighbor ()
Date: June 26, 2014 03:00PM

On a number of nights, we've seen our neighbor carrying big suitcases that were apparently dripping ketchup out to the trunk of his car. In the morning, he comes back and carries the luggage back into his home - but without dripping ketchup. Where on earth is he taking all that ketchup?

Posted by: ass shua ()
Date: June 29, 2014 10:40PM

Mantua Resident Wrote:
> I've got creepiest neighbor. His name is Gerry
> and he spends hours a day polishing his pinkie
> ring and masturbating in front of his shrine to
> Obama.

Cool story Bro

Posted by: Need ADVICE ()
Date: July 01, 2014 08:31AM

We moved into our house in February, after our "short"sale offer was accepted last August. The house wasn't in bad shape, but wasn't quite move-in ready either. We've done tons of painting, cleaning, etc. The yard hasn't been at the forefront of our minds, but we did buy a lawn mower and regularly mow the front yard. The back yard is fully fenced and doesn't have a ton of grass.

There are some bushes/trees outside of our living room window, that I quite enjoy (they are not inside a fenced area--which I am now considering fixing!). Our a/c is busted and the trees provided shade. They also provided privacy, as we have some very high windows that allow our up-the-hill neighbor to see right into our living room.

The neighbor seemed friendly enough. Before we bought our lawn mower, he mowed part of our lawn. At the time I thought he was friendly, but we did rush out and buy a new mower soon afterwards and now mow regularly to show we are responsible homeowners. The neighbor's dog gets out of his fence sometimes, and always heads over here. He only does this when the neighbor is gone. Then the dog has to stay here for hours, or sometimes overnight. The last time this happened, when the guy came home he called me and said "Are you going to be there a while?" and I said I guessed I would. He said, "Good because I'm going to just fix the fence now," and he left his dog with me for 2 more hours. I am terrible at confrontation (which continues to be a problem, obviously) and rather than say, "Uh no, I'm not a dog boarding facility, come get your dog!" I just kept the damn thing.

So the neighbor called my boyfriend and left him a voicemail saying, "I really want to trim the privet between our houses, man. I haven't seen it this out of control in 6 years. I know you want your privacy in the living room, but it really has to lose some height."

First of all--it's not really between our houses. I mean technically it is, but it is CLEARLY on our property. The branches may hang over some of his property (which I'd have been fine with him trimming, if they were in his way), but the height is what keeps the room shady and private.

My boyfriend called the neighbor back and left a voicemail saying he would try again. My boyfriend called again and got no answer. He is a flight attendant, so Sunday morning he went out of town. When I went out to the living room on Sunday afternoon, the shrubs were down to about 5', from their former 12' height. Oh man, I was pissed!

My boyfriend texted the neighbor and said, "Thanks for doing that, but they're way too short and in the future we'll take care of it." The neighbor wrote back, "You are most welcome." I do not think my boyfriend was harsh enough, though I do understand the desire to be polite since the dude lives next door.

I also want to add, this guy invited us to a couple Mark groups at his house. I am not familiar with them, but from what the internet has told me, it's an intimate get together and can end in nudity. The neighbor's voicemail invitation said, "We can all get together and find each other perfect." I have to admit--I think this is really weird, and it makes me uncomfortable. I walk around the house topless a lot, and I am now afraid (I know I have a vivid imagination!) that since we turned down his love party invite, he decided to make our living room visible to him at all times.

My questions are:

How mad should I really be?

How rude should we get with this guy?

My name is not on the house at all; should that affect my willingness to get involved? Also I'm female and this dude is a male and I feel a little intimidated by him, but my boyfriend thinks he's harmless. Also I am home alone 3-5 days a week because of my boyfriend's job, so I get a little uneasy being alone regardless of who is next door.

What would you do in my position?

Do you agree that if the neighbor were really concerned with the shrubs that he could have trimmed them in the months the house sat vacant?

Do they make blinds that can be installed at an angle? Because the window that is uncovered is up near the ceiling, and is a big triangle.

Am I right to expect my boyfriend to say more than "thanks", basically, to this guy?

How Do I deal with a RACIST/CREEPY neighbor?
Posted by: RACIST/CREEPY neighbor ()
Date: July 09, 2014 08:46AM

Okay, I'll try to explain everything and keep it to the point.. Me and my GF are both WHITE and I Do NOT live with her, but I do stay the night a lot

My girlfriend recently moved into a new apartment in Forest Park in December.. A few weeks/maybe a month ago a new guy moved into the apartment next door..

Now here's what the problem is....

This guy, late at night and every night is constantly yelling and saying [racial slurs]. He does it every single night. Now the walls here are very thin and you can hear all the neighbors upstairs when they move around or drop something.. Often times it will sound like they dropped a bowling ball or an even creepier KNOCK 3x in the middle of the night at like 3am or 4am..

Now my gf has been dealing with this for a while, infact she called the landlord and even the police when she heard him shouting [racial slurs] and what also sounded like muffled screams.. The police came, knocked on the door, but its still happening every single night

In fact when I wasnt here he came over to apologize to my GF, (Im guessing he figured it was her that called the landlord/police on him) and he blamed it was when his back was hurting.. He was a middle aged white guy looked like he works a labor type job

Now here we are right now, Im on the couch in the living room and whenever there is any sort of noise he screams [racial slurs].

Now the walls are thin so its kind of muffled, but I cant tell if hes drunk all the time or high on something or just a prick... Its pretty creepy too, because it sounds like hes having a conversation but I never hear anyone reply back

Now my gf has written numerous emails to the landlord and also contacted the police

what is left that can be done?

Posted by: FXJ3m ()
Date: July 09, 2014 09:31AM

How about moving?

Posted by: FXJ3m ()
Date: July 09, 2014 09:32AM

I got a package today from china. I thought it might be the glasses that my DH ordered awhile ago so I opened it. Inside I found a toilet paper holder with a hidden camera inside. The really creepy part is that it is for a childrens bathroom and has cartoon characters on it.

I'm not sure which neighbor it belongs to since I don't know all my neighbors names. But it had my address on the package.

It is just CREEPY and makes me wonder if there is a pedophile in my neighborhood. Hopefully I'm over thinking and it is innocent. Either way, I am not about to go knock on their doors to figure out who ordered it.

Posted by: Mel ()
Date: April 06, 2016 05:02PM

i have neighbors who repeat everything i say. i can have an argument with my friend and soon as im alone they will repeat exactly what we said. i can great my dog and sure enough the neighbor will say what i said. i never thought that other people would revolve their lives around me. even if i have company over they sit at the wall commenting on our conversation. i feel important. wow some people actually don't have nothing else to do.it is really sad if you think about it. if im lying in bed alone at night they will knock on my wall. or say loudly whats she doing ? ewwwwww

Posted by: kmUYF ()
Date: April 12, 2016 11:34AM

kmUYF

Posted by: 9n4vP ()
Date: April 12, 2016 02:49PM

Story time! I'll try to keep it short.

Cathy and Bill were this old couple who lived next door to us in a trailer when I was growing up. They'd gotten together later in life and we didn't know much about them, over the years their stories took weird turns. They were both creepy and sad, and a little evil too.

These people used to baby sit me when I was younger. They preferred my brother and used to tell me really fucked up shit, like "You are so wicked and evil, one day the devil is going to open the ground and swallow you up!" They would punish me for fighting with my mom or getting into trouble at home the day before. I'd be sent to a room and told to sit on the bed and stay there. Cathy would take my brother out to the park or out for ice cream while I sat alone in the room. Bill was usually watching TV in the living room. She'd rub it in my face, telling me "good kids get ice cream and bad children get naps." She'd tell me that my mom gave her permission to beat me, she'd pull out a big wooden spoon and threaten me for minor things like saying I didn't want to watch Rescue Rangers on TV anymore. It was all about my brother and what he wanted to do, if I even disagreed for a minute I was treated like dirt. Eventually it got so bad, I just refused to go over there anymore and my mom allowed me to stay home by myself after school.
Now for the creepy shit: She was the definition of a nosy neighbor. We'd look out our windows and see her looking back at us most of the time, windows open in winter trying to hear what was going on at our house! Once she told my brother to ask my father to trim the bushes because "I can't see what's going on over at your place anymore." That's when dad stopped cutting the bushes altogether. She would hear my dad yell at us over something and call a few minutes later to see what we did. Cathy told us she had one son from her previous marriage. He'd been around a bit here and there. One day, she was crying to my mom on the phone and told her that he'd died in a car accident. Imagine our surprise several years later when he turned up again to make amends with her. They'd had a fight and she told everybody he died. People felt bad for her, they prayed for her, they brought her food and checked on her...and she'd been lying the entire time.

Bill was also a creep. He was from a town called Marion, where when he was a very young boy, was forced to watch the hanging of a couple of black men. He told us about it when we were little kids. He was very racist too, probably because of where he was from. There was a night I woke up and saw him standing at the edge of the property line, looking straight into my bedroom window which was only about 10 feet away. I started covering it with blankets, my parents assured me that he was just a senile old man and probably wasn't creeping. There was another situation where I was laying out in the sun, probably more over on his side of the property line than my own, but our yard was very small and the property owner allowed us to use 5 or so feet of her yard as our own and we had a friendly agreement with her that Cathy and Bill were told to honor. There was to be none of that "kids out of my yard" bullshit. So I'm laying there listening to music in the sun and I get suddenly kicked very hard in my side. I sit up and grab my side because it hurt, Bill yells something about me being a slut and walks away. Edit: Forgot to add that Bill also had children of his own, but always referred to them as "bitches" and said he hadn't seen them in years.

Once he died, Cathy became very lonely. She started pulling bullshit to get people to come to her house like asking for help she didn't really need. One time she called 911 because she was out of bacon and couldn't drive to the store in winter. The town marshal showed up with groceries for her, that's when she told him she'd only needed the bacon because she was craving it, not that she didn't have any food at all. Eventually these antics got to be too much for everyone and people were called in to determine her mental health situation. She was taken to a home to be cared for by the state because she had no family who could care for her or even make the decision to put her in a home. I don't know where her son was at this point, maybe "dead" again. When they were cleaning out her room, they found birth certificates and evidence that she did have other children than her son, children with another man a lifetime ago, children who hated their mother and never wanted to see her again apparently. I heard they found five birth certificates in all.

TLDR: Old nosy neighbors who both had kids who wanted nothing to do with them.

PS: Found out from my mom that Cathy's son had been arrested for child molestation. He was a mall santa and fondled a little girl while she was on his lap. So...that's why she told everyone he died.

Posted by: fATMAN ()
Date: April 12, 2016 02:59PM

I had a neighbor. Oh boy, buckle in for this one.

Actually it was 2 neighbors - I think they were boyfriend/girlfriend or son and mother. I would believe either one. She was the classic "after" meth picture. Stringy, greasy dirty blond hair, thin cheeks, wrinkles everywhere. He was a skinny rat-man with a patchy goatee.

Anyway, I was living in the top apartment and they were the floor directly below me in a 6 story building. The apartment below them was empty. I was just a college kid at the time, so I didn't really think much about it. I had a roommate, Brad.
Well things started getting weird when everytime I would walk down the steps and past their floor/door there was the rat-man standing out side the door. He was usually nice. Like weird nice- he was say weird shit like "good afternoon sir, how are you?" Even though I was 20 or so and he had to be 30-40. I was pleasant enough and always said hi. Increasingly it was not just him, but a group of 3-4 people hanging outside the door.

I guess I started suspecting something was up when my plants started dying. It was summer, and we didn't have AC, so the windows were open and there was always a weird smell coming in from the living room window. I'm not saying it was fumes or anything, but it make sense later.

Things started getting more interesting when the fights began. He and she would have the loudest arguments starting around 4 AM. This was not love making, this was them yelling at the top of their lungs how she was going to cut open his skull with a meat cleaver. Some really messed up shit. Then they would slam the doors - I think they went into 2 different rooms, and have stereo wars.
Ok, well that sucks and so we did call our land lord and he stopped by (i guess) and asked them to keep it down. Eventually things got a lot darker. Remember the people outside the door? Well that was during the day. At night 1-2 people would stop buy and pound on the door like their were hoping to break it right down. Then they would yell. "I know your in there! I want my shit! I am not leaving till I get it! Open up or I am coming back to shoot you in the fucking head" and so on for a hour or 2. This happened around 50% of the nights. We called the cops, they would pull up, the guys would sort of shut up when they see them coming, and "nothing to see here guys"...\

Well that sort of crazy assed death threats from meth tweakers gets old fast. My landlord didn't want anything to do with them and so won't do anything as long as they paid the rent. Yep he was a real chicken shit. We ended up moving out of there 3 months early because we didn't want to die from random bullets or fumes or apartment fires. No deal on the lease, had to pay for that fucked up place the full term. Maybe that was the landlord's plan. The crazies aren't leaving, and the honest college kids don't have the money to fight me on it...

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.