HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Does anyone have any creepy neighbors?
Posted by: Mr. Rogers ()
Date: September 12, 2013 07:39PM

I have a creepy neighbor that lives next door to me. He and his wife have been there for about 20 years, used to pretty nice some years ago, and now act very strangely and suspiciously. By that I mean they seem paranoid now, watching out of their windows all the time, not waving or saying hello to anyone when they get out of their cars. Very strange behavior for them, since they used to be so open and nice. In the past year, he's started leaving notes on the neighbors' cars (including our ours) complaining about noise, cars on the road, etc. For us he left us a note about our dog barking and keeping them up all night. One problem with that, we don't own a dog and he should know this.

I know people will ask, so here it is...They are white, about 50 to 55 years old. My wife and I are also white and in our 40's. Our neighborhood is pretty mixed, with no crime or parking problems (more than enough parking on the road). My wife and I are starting to think that maybe this couple killed someone or did something illegal they way they act. Anyone else ever seen anything like this?
Attachments:
HeaderCreepyNeighbor.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone have any creepy neighbors?
Date: September 12, 2013 07:40PM

I forgot to mention that I've gone over there (with beer) to talk the John (he's the man of the house). They no longer answer their door for anyone. Strange huh?

Posted by: Hmm... ()
Date: September 12, 2013 07:48PM

Is he married to a women starting with the letter D?

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 12, 2013 07:48PM

They sound like fruitcakes, they probably aren't going anywhere either if they've got 20 in the neighborhood.

They may have had some legit problems that morphed into paranoia and some shared husband/wife psychosis. Are they heavy drinkers or into banging coke or meth? Sounds like LaLa Landers.

What do the other nabes think and say?

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: September 12, 2013 07:52PM

Her name is Pam and his name is John. Her mother passed away less than a year ago. He started acting all crazy when she moved in with them about two years ago. They seem pretty normal otherwise, no drugs, no drama, used to be somewhat classy, all American couple until recently.

Posted by: question 10 ()
Date: September 12, 2013 08:01PM

Is the mother-in-law propped up on a rocking chair "looking" out the window?

Date: September 12, 2013 08:03PM

Have you ever seen him talking to a small critter? Has he been foaming at the mouth recently?

Date: September 12, 2013 08:03PM

Have you ever seen him talking to a small critter? Has he been foaming at the mouth recently?

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: September 12, 2013 08:09PM

John began drinking 2 years ago.........

Posted by: From Da Hood ()
Date: September 12, 2013 10:16PM

An interracial couple lives in my hood. They're a bit odd. He's white, is a spitting image of Peter Griffin and has major social issues. She's just an obnoxious black woman.

Posted by: The truth is ()
Date: September 12, 2013 10:52PM

I frequently hang out nude at home with the windows open. No one complains.

Posted by: John the Neighbor ()
Date: September 12, 2013 11:02PM

I have a crazy neighbor who is obsessed with why I'm not more social in our neighborhood. My wife and I used to be really friendly and all of that, but we just got sick of all the gossip and bullshit in our neighborhood, so now we just hang out in our house and refuse to answer the door when those nosy, judgmental asses come by to try and dig up gossip on the pretext of "checking on us."

Since no one in this nosy-ass neighborhood can stand to not know EXACTLY what we're doing and why we're doing it EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY, I've started messing with my neighbors. I act scared of everything, and leave cranky notes on people's cars. I left a note telling my neighbor to shut his dog up, even though I know he doesn't have a dog, which totally messed him up. I see him staring at my house, so I come to the window and just make direct eye contact with him. I'm pretty sure they all think we're cooking meth or that we're up to no good, and it's absolutely hilarious.

Posted by: GDYyJ ()
Date: September 12, 2013 11:33PM

^ lulz

Posted by: creep city ()
Date: September 12, 2013 11:40PM

Does anyone have any creepy neighbors?
Date: September 12, 2013 07:39PM

Yes, Stabitha.

Posted by: ghetto pony ()
Date: September 13, 2013 01:15AM

They prolly waiting for the "pretty mixed" element of yer hood to steal they shit.

Posted by: Your Neighbor ()
Date: September 13, 2013 05:36AM

Yes I have a creepy neighbor. YOU FUCKER! Stop looking in my windows you freak.

Date: September 13, 2013 06:31AM

I forgot to mention that Verizon put one of their refrigerator sized hubs in their back yard. (My neighbhor has a pool in his backyard too. The hub sits over in the corner and rumor has it that he got a pretty sweet easement deal out of it. Maybe that has something to do with it. My wife also mentioned something to me this morning, my neighbor used to have these nice pool parties and BBQs with family and friends, they don't do them anymore at all, not even for themselves. We used to have them over for BBQs at our place several times every year, but this year they've been no shows. Makes you wonder.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 13, 2013 06:33AM

Neighbors with pools sometimes have to put up with trespassers and fence jumpers.

Has anyone ever been caught sneaking into their pool?

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: September 13, 2013 06:46AM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Neighbors with pools sometimes have to put up with
> trespassers and fence jumpers.
>
> Has anyone ever been caught sneaking into their
> pool?

No. I've asked him that before at BBQ's. He's retired now, but he used to be a butcher at the Safeway(?) down in Falls Church off of Route 7. They seem to "live beyond their means". Constantly working on their house and the area around their pool. (We can see into their backyard from our deck). He gets up pretty earlier and this morning I said hello to him while he was taking out the trash. He just sort of glared at me. I was thinking "WTF is his problem?"

Posted by: mr mcfeely ()
Date: September 13, 2013 09:41AM

When we purchased our 1st home as newlyweds in 1978 (still living in it) the people next door seemed nice enough. 6 months down the road and the s**t hit the fan. He was a drunk (a mean one), and she was a philanderer (loved to rub his nose in it). The screaming matches, the things flying out windows into our yard, and each time the police would come and calm them down.

The final straw: his pick-up truck was registered in her name, she traded it in for a little economic car. Well, he didn't like that one bit. So, he took her keys and drove off - she calls police and reports the car stolen. Police spot him, chase starts. The chase ended when he drove the car into their garage - and I mean "into" their garage. The door was down, and he drove that car right thru the door, thru the garage, thru the back wall, down an embankment, into the creek. Thankfully, they divorced shortly thereafter, and they had to sell the house to split the proceeds.

Posted by: dum dum DUMMM! ()
Date: September 13, 2013 09:49AM

Mr. Rogers Wrote:
>
> He's retired now, but he used to be a butcher at the
> Safeway...

^ Cue creepy horror movie music.

Posted by: Jeepers ()
Date: September 13, 2013 09:53AM

creep city Wrote:
> Does anyone have any creepy neighbors?
> Posted by: Mr. Rogers ()
> Date: September 12, 2013 07:39PM
>
>
> Yes, Stabitha.

I think Stabitha's neighbors have a creepy neighbor.

Posted by: The Butcher ()
Date: September 13, 2013 09:55AM

dum dum DUMMM! Wrote:
> Mr. Rogers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > He's retired now, but he used to be a butcher at
> the
> > Safeway...
>
> ^ Cue creepy horror movie music.

Oink, Oink, Oink! C'mon and get 'it bitches!
Attachments:
butcher.jpg

Posted by: keepin it real ()
Date: September 13, 2013 09:59AM

Hey OP!

NEWESFLASH - THEY DON'T LIKE YOU! LEAVE THEM ALONE. You're a little to much into what your neighbor is doing, you're the creepy neighbor.

Posted by: puzzlefan ()
Date: September 13, 2013 10:03AM

The first home we rented was in a sub where all the houses had very little yards. Even so I was determined to hang clothes instead of buying a dryer,. There was a creepy man living in the house behind ours. Each time I would go outside to hang laundry, he would come out with his beer and just sit and stare. I finally figured out that the easiest thing to do was hang the sheets first blocking his view!

Posted by: kimcoco ()
Date: September 13, 2013 10:18AM

keepin it real Wrote:
> Hey OP!
>
> NEWESFLASH - THEY DON'T LIKE YOU! LEAVE THEM
> ALONE. You're a little to much into what your
> neighbor is doing, you're the creepy neighbor.

This is no laughing matter. I have a lonely old guy for a neighbor, not normal, about 75 years of age. He brags that he watches us. If I am paining in my house, the next day he will say, I saw you were painting last night. At our wedding he was telling all my guests that he is disappointed that I have blinds now (and keep them closed all the time), and told them that my husband and I "like to kiss a lot". Keep in mind, we do this inside our house, not so much outside.
He's always on my property even though we have been very nice but clear in telling him we don't want people on our property when we aren't around.

He sprays my basement windows with his hose after it rains because they get dirty (when dirt splashes up on them).

He has tried to get into my house with his old key, which he got from the previous owners, but found that it didn't work. I was home sick that day, and he did not know it.

When my husband isn't around, he tells me that he likes loose women, and asks me about the tatoo on my back (which obviously must have showed when I was weeding the yard at some point), and whether I have any more tattoos. How appropriate is that?

Posted by: Meesh ()
Date: September 13, 2013 10:26AM

Kimcoco, I think you need a restraining order.

Posted by: Farmer Brown ()
Date: September 13, 2013 11:20AM

My sister has a small 60 acre family farm that was annexed into the city about 15 years ago. While she still maintains it as a horse farm most of the adjoining property around her has since been sold for residential developement.

For the most part she gets along fine with her neighbors but she has one neighbor who took it upon himself to cut a barbed wire fence, fill in a perimiter drainage ditch and extend his lawn another two acres into her field.

The property has twice been officially surveyed and the neighbor was served written notice of encroaching on her land. On top of that she has twice taken him to court for property damages for cutting the fencing, yet he continues to extend his lawn more and more.

On day in early spring I was at the farm and sis was at wits end on how to deal with this character. I said, "no problem sis, I will get his attention today"

I then went an got the trusty old John Deere farm tractor out and gave the horse barn a thorough spring cleaning, removing about 4 tons of manure, which i loaded on the manure spreader and hauled it to the back of the property where tne neighbor was happily puttering along on his little craftsman riding mower. I went right up close to the property line and dropped the manure spreader in gear, then i ran parallel to the fence making sure that nothing was being thrown over the fence but making a good ground cover at the state mandated maximum rate of two tons per acre. I made one pass and when i turned around to come back on the parallel track the neighbor walks out in the fields and asks "What the hell do you think your doing?" I said, "Simple buddy, I am just spreading all the BS you been passing to us?"

The neighbor then pulled out a cell phone and called the cops. The cops came and asked me what i was doing? I said, i am spreading horse manure in preparation of plowing this field, its technically called "Organic farming", do you have a problem with that?"

I then got off the tractor and walked the cop over to the property line and showed him the survey stakes and where the neighbor had actually cut the fence.

The cop then went over to the neighbor who was livid, shouting all kinds of stuff about health regulations and spreading effluent, etc. The cop pulled out his pad and asked the neighbor for his ID. The neighbor thought the cop wanted his information to file a complaint against me so he immediately handed his license to the cop, all the while still pointing at me and shouting obscenities and nonesense about health laws and such.

Imagine the neighbors surprise when the cop handed him a citation for cutting the fence, filling a drainage ditch and tresspassing, then telling him that what i was doing was perfectly legal and normal functions for a working farm. The cop then waved at me and hollered "have a good day, and by the way, if this guy gives you any more problems call me, next time i come out her I'm gonna haul him in."

Posted by: Da Hood ()
Date: September 13, 2013 11:26AM

Mr. Rogers Wrote:
> I have a creepy neighbor that lives next door to
> me. He and his wife have been there for about 20
> years, used to pretty nice some years ago, and now
> act very strangely and suspiciously. By that I
> mean they seem paranoid now, watching out of their
> windows all the time, not waving or saying hello
> to anyone when they get out of their cars. Very
> strange behavior for them, since they used to be
> so open and nice. In the past year, he's started
> leaving notes on the neighbors' cars (including
> our ours) complaining about noise, cars on the
> road, etc. For us he left us a note about our dog
> barking and keeping them up all night. One problem
> with that, we don't own a dog and he should know
> this.
>
> I know people will ask, so here it is...They are
> white, about 50 to 55 years old. My wife and I are
> also white and in our 40's. Our neighborhood is
> pretty mixed, with no crime or parking problems
> (more than enough parking on the road). My wife
> and I are starting to think that maybe this couple
> killed someone or did something illegal they way
> they act. Anyone else ever seen anything like
> this?

A couple of years ago a black expensive car with a guy in a dark trench coat and dark sunglasses suddenly showed up in front of my house. He sat in the car reading the newspaper or just staring out the window all day long. It really creeped me out. I was sure he was a pedophile oogling the kids at the nearby school bus stop. After a couple of days of this I called the police. They did some checking and called me back to tell me the guy was a private detective hired by a husband two houses down from me to spy on his wife's activities during the day. Eventually the car left--and the couple divorced and moved away.

Date: September 13, 2013 11:55AM

Hey, donks, check out the case of Randy Quaid who suddenly went all hurting apehead and paranoid as hell. It's a show. It happens all the time, rick.

Borgata. Borgata. Borgata.
Money Metal House.

We are so money.

Posted by: nikkitay ()
Date: September 13, 2013 12:01PM

there is this guy, Mr. Weiss, who lived at the end of my court, and for the longest time i was the only one that found him creepy. i really couldnt put my finger on why i thought he was creepy, but it was just the vibe i got when ever i would walk by his house or see him outside. One year my parents decided to have a christmas party for the neighborhood at our house and of course Mr. Creepy was invited. during the party i actually talked to him and he seemed like a really nice guy so i figured that i must have been wrong about him. As soon as i gave him credit for being normal, he went and just proved to me that he was creepy. He asked me where the bathroom was and i told him it was right down the hallway, and 3rd door on the right. Well my room was the second door on the right, and as he walked by he took a look in my room and walked right in. i waited for a minute or two and then i realized that he was still in my room so i went to see and he told me that he caught a glimpse of some of my artwork i had hung up and was admiring it. when everyone left, i went straight to my room to make sure that i wasnt missing anything. and as i went through my drawers, i found that i was missing 2 of my bras and i knew that Mr. creepy had taken them. so i went to his house the day after and confronted him about it. i told him he could keep em cuz i didnt know what he did to or with them but i did want some kind of payment so i could get new ones. when he gave me the money, he told me not to tell anyone, i agreed as long as he promised not to steal anymore of my bras

Posted by: LURCH ()
Date: September 13, 2013 12:01PM

They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky
They're all together ooky, theY are your creepy ass neighbors.

Their house is a museum, when people come to see-em
They really are a scre-um theY are your creepy ass neighbors.

(spoken: Neat, sweet, petit!)

So get a witch's shawl on, a broomstick you can crawl on
We're going to make a call on your creepy ass neighbors.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about you just mind your own business!!!! At least they are looking out the window constantly so it's like having a 24-hour neighborhood watch going on.

Posted by: Jeepie ()
Date: September 13, 2013 12:13PM

I have a neighbor who used to be friendly and always spoke when we saw each other in the parking lot. Then he bought a Mercedes and now he ignores everyone.
Guess all that prestige went to his head.

Posted by: housewife ()
Date: September 13, 2013 12:28PM

The people next door have been there for about 5 years and I've lived here for almost 10.They weren't a problem until few years back and the jerk actually called my hubby at work when a man showed up at our house .The thing is he's a friend and I was outside with my kids and hubby was aware already .

His wife had him put up a privacy fence and the creep will climb onto something just to see what 's going on .If I take my girls swimming 2 are teenagers he'll watch us .His wife is a ***** and acts like I want her husband real bad .I like my husband just fine and if I wanted something new it certainly wouldn't be with a peeper I have better taste than that .We never leave our oldest daughters alone because of him .He actually told my husband he doesn't approve of our company .we have normal working folks over but he seems to think they may rob him.

I find that kind of funny because some of those people are business owners or they have good careers what he sees is their old cars or pickups and automatically labels them as poor folks.I love summer time because I throw little parties with my girlfriends if my kids are gone and we play rock music real loud and if we catch him watching us we shut the music off and start yelling at him so loud that he'll run and hide .

Posted by: Mr GFR ()
Date: September 13, 2013 12:39PM

Sounds like they may be having some issues in their life leading to them having some social issues. It could be family, money, health, etc. It could also just be with age they are going crazy which is common for some.

My neighbors probably think I am strange or anti social because I like to be left alone when I am at home. I like working on my house and spending time with the family. I spend a lot of time at work around "people". I really do not want to be around "people" when I am not working.

Start leaving him notes about his kids staying out of your yard, the x-rays he his shooting at your house, ask for you pet alligator be returned, or any other strange thing you can think of.

Posted by: Landers ()
Date: September 13, 2013 01:35PM

My Neighbor Is Weird ...And coming from me, that is saying alot. lol

She isn't home much, but when she is, she gives me the creeps. It's like she has skeletons in her closet or dead bodies in her house. The police go there often looking for her and have even knocked on my door and asked about her. She is extremely religious. Almost cult-like in her mannerisms. She seems detached from reality on some level.

I just get this weird vibe off of her. I have been told by a couple people that do know her more and they have told me she is very 'weird'. She recently built this wooden contraption in her backyard. I'm not sure what the hell it is. It is like several boxes stacked on top of each other with wire mesh grating covering the front of the boxes, like you would keep an animal in them. I don't ever recall seeing an animal in them, but then again, I am too weirded out to go up to it very close.

There have been complaints before from different people that she has a very strong odor coming out of her house. Once a cop even came to investigate it, but she wasn't home at the time. Hubby and I joke that she has rotten bodies in there. But, we are only half joking. I can imagine her doing something like that. Someone once told my husband that they saw dead bodies of cats lying on her kitchen counters. I don't know if that is true or not. She's very nice, but very very creepy.

Posted by: MimiLeaves ()
Date: September 13, 2013 02:41PM

GREAT PHOTO!!!!!!!! Cracked me up, thanks...

I don't know, they got involved in something that was too heavy for them and it blew their minds out?

Posted by: nanana ()
Date: September 13, 2013 02:45PM

It sounds as though they're retired, they're kids are grown and they don't feel like socializing and throwing parties any more. They have other interests and hobbies now, oh well. Leave dem people alone.

Posted by: King Leer ()
Date: September 13, 2013 02:53PM

My neighbor is the king of leering at people. He is forever peeping out of his window and just leering at others. He never says anything to anyone and he just keeps to himself.

This all changed a few weeks ago when I was home for a week recouping from surgery. I heard a knock on my door and went to answer it and it was King Leer himself. He had gotten some of my mail by mistake. I went outside to talk to him on my front steps...so other neighbors could see me in case he tried something stupid.

I found out that he was newly divorced, has 2 children that are in college out of state and he is a cancer survivor.

I found out that he thought I was the creepy neighbor because I always scowled at him. I told him I did that because he was always leering at me. We shared a laugh and then he had to go home to get ready for work.

He still leers at people out of his window, but at least when he sees me he smiles now.

Posted by: Jimmy Stewart ()
Date: September 13, 2013 03:03PM

Attachments:
VImage073.jpg

Posted by: tree hugger ()
Date: September 13, 2013 03:19PM

We had a neighbor and She genuinely worried me. We lost many trees to her crazy chainsaw, and part of the fence. Thankfully, the crazy lady is no more, she moved to somewhere in Falls Church, which is far enough away for me to sleep soundly at night. The new one doesn't like our trees but doesn't chop them down. She gets her husband to do it for her. That woman is brilliant. To this day I still don't know what it is with the hatred against our trees.

Posted by: Commuter ()
Date: September 13, 2013 04:25PM

We have a top heavy neighbor with a stripper pole in her house. Enough said.

Posted by: A Reason ()
Date: September 13, 2013 04:32PM

tree hugger Wrote:
> We had a neighbor and She genuinely worried me. We
> lost many trees to her crazy chainsaw, and part of
> the fence. Thankfully, the crazy lady is no more,
> she moved to somewhere in Falls Church, which is
> far enough away for me to sleep soundly at night.
> The new one doesn't like our trees but doesn't
> chop them down. She gets her husband to do it for
> her. That woman is brilliant. To this day I still
> don't know what it is with the hatred against our
> trees.

Just speculating...sometimes your trees become their trees, which they don't want. Until the neighbor behind us cut down the forest growing on his side (which brought with it it's own issues), I spent $1-2K per year getting rid of the debris that fell on my yard. Never complained, but I wasn't happy.

You may already know this, but a neighbor has the right to cut a tree to the property line - as long as it does not compromise the tree. But they can't cross your airspace, let alone your yard.

You now have two neighbors who have made clear that your trees are a problem for them - for whatever reason. Personally, I would approach them in a non-confrontational manner and ask what the problem is.

Posted by: tree strangler ()
Date: September 13, 2013 04:49PM

Ewww neighborly battles over trees are the worst. The people next to us when I was a kid had this giant tree right on the fence line. Eventually the branches were so far into our yard they were scraping paint off of our house and damaging the roof. So my dad, naturally, cut them back to the fence line, but did nothing to anything on their property. He really just wanted to stop the damage to our house. The guy next door throws a tantrum and says never to touch his tree again. My dad says, keep "your" tree off our property and away from our house. Again, the man does not trim the tree. Again my father cut it back, and again there were angry words exchanged.

This time my dad promises he will never do anything to the tree again. He meant it.

So my father stopped watering that side of the yard ::smirk:: it took a few years, but the tree's roots were so spread out under our lawn and it was so large, the water from their side of the fence wasn't enough. The tree was dying. When our neighbor saw we no longer had grass on that side of the yard... that my dad wasn't watering there, he got angry again.

So my dad says he's not about to water and nurture a tree that only belongs to the neighbor and will destroy the paint and the shingles. The tree feud went on forever! The man even tried to flood that side of our yard by running a lot of hoses under the fence.

I think it's sad that the tree died, but I think my dad had a point. Sometimes things in our communities need other people's nurturing but we don't want their trimming back our branches. I'm not saying my dad's stubbornness was the right way to go, but if my neighbor had just accepted the growth of the tree was a joint contribution, everyone could have been happy with a well watered, well-trimmed tree, and intact roofs.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 13, 2013 05:44PM

i'm surrounded by government employees that lie and steal like crap to help themselves and their cadre while doing whatever they can to PREVENT productivity

they get their way by threatening people and abusing the courts, stealing using the name of law. also in the name of authority (not as severe a crime, but still)

that is what i call bad neighbors

-------------------

that stupid Assoc. Pres or Microsoft NBC story about some woman rubbing her nose?

fake story anyway. just filler for seoul sue tv. like the zimmerman drama.

Posted by: I Have a Creepy Neighbor ()
Date: September 13, 2013 05:48PM

So here's the thing. I lived in my place all my life. Just a year ago a new neighbor moved in and I guess they don't have enough money to pay off the loan on the house or something because they rented out the backhouse to this single, mid 30ish guy. He moved in like 6 months ago.

Ever since he moved in he's been weird. He always smokes right in front of our place. Now he smokes specifically right in front of my car ever since he saw me get out of my car to walk up to my place. Sometimes I look out the window and I see him smoking in front of my car and checking the inside of it. I am so irritated.

I think the closest and creepiest encounter was when I walked out my house and he was right there in front of the stairs to my place. So I was just walking to my car (which was parked to the other next door neighbors) and then he starts following me to my car. I went to my car to put my stuff in the trunk but he stands like 5 feet away from me, just looking. I get really scared so I just go into my car and lock it. The guy literally stands right by the passenger's side window looking directly at me. I have this really nauseated feeling and I quickly drove away. That was the closest and scariest.

So the thing is my mom became close with the neighbors when they first moved in. She told the lady how that guy is creeping me out. The lady said she tried kicking him out but he won't budge. Now she doesn't know what to do so all my mom told me was that I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. WTH is that? Why should I? This is my neighborhood that I have lived in for over 20 years. She doesn't know how he gets his money because he's jobless. Literally I see him walking around the whole town. This is a big town but it's scary enough to say I see him on the random corners of streets. He never gets visitors. He doesn't have friends nor family. I think he's either mentally ill, a pervert, or a unregistered sex offender.

So any advice????

Am I allowed to threaten him that I'll call the cops if he doesn't stay away from me??

Am I even allowed to call the cops for that??

Please help me. I am very paranoid. I can't leave my place without looking around to see if he's there or not.

Posted by: @creepy neighbor ()
Date: September 13, 2013 06:44PM

I would call the police - but I suspect they won't do anything unless he does something. No question that you are in danger. Don't let your desire for independence override your common sense. Project yourself with pepper spray or something that you could use as a weapon (no, not a gun) in case he tries something.

But your best bet is to get this guy out of there. It would not surprise me at all if your neighbor (the owner) is in violation of county ordinances in some manner. Google FFX County code for rules regarding boarding houses and rentals. If you even suspect something, call the county.

Personally, I would have your mother lean on the neighbor. Advise her that there will be legal repercussions if this pervert does anything to you or her.

Most leases are for one year; then they revert to month to month. Which means that your neighbor just needs to give one months notice for this guy to clear out. Either your neighbor is BSing you, or she has no understanding whatsoever of how to run a rental property. It could well be the latter, in which case she may not have a lease. In any case, since she claims to want to get rid of this guy, and he won't leave, then she needs to start formal eviction procedures against the guy. It can take a while, but she should be able to get him out. Having said that, she may be reluctant to involve county officials if she knows that she has housing violations.

Bottom line - it's pretty much up to the neighbor to take action. I would not just let this go.

Posted by: curiosity k1lls ()
Date: September 13, 2013 08:05PM

My neighbors are absolute morons when we first moved in we got along with them. I have to say they are not the type of people whom I would want as friends but, just didn't want any problems. They decided a little over a year ago that they hate every one on the block. Now they feel that they own the block. Their children scream **** you I hate you at all of us. The police hav e been called numerous times and they seem to have given up even coming. I was to live next to white trash that would be an upgrade these people are worse. They accused us of breaking their car window out. We did not, that is not my type of retaliation. My window did get broken along with nails in the driveway, an air compressor hose was cut, rocks have been thrown at our house windows etc. Whenever we go outside obscenities are a constant along with driving by our house flipping the bird etc. They have threatened us physically etc. The father is on the sex offenders list and encourages their daughter to shake her *** at the cars driving by, all of the children moon cars passing by etc. They have a dog that is in the street and when a car stopped before hitting it and said move it the fathers respone was move what it's a ******* dog. Their cat was in our yard twice in two days and scratched my dogs When discovering what I guessed was a stray my husband picked it up with tongs (in order to avoid being scratched) as we were going to call Animal control. The daughter screamed it was hers I then screamed well come get it. My husband took the dogs in and I gave her her soggy cat. I honestly thought it was hurt as it had been under my truck for almost a day. The next morning it was back and while tyring to get away from my dog it fell in their 5 gallon water bucket that is outside(my dogs are on an electric fence and cant leave my yard) I again returned a Very soggy cat lol. They obviously did not appreciate that so next time I will call animal control andnd let them take the appropriate actions. They have 5 children and all of them collect social security. They constantly complain about my dogs and get them all excited although they have a dog and a rabbit and a cat that invades everyone elses property. This happens every day. I have video of their children running in the middle of the street mooning cars etc. They have been fined etc but why would that be a deterrent since we pay their salary. I am just very frustrated this goes on every day and I know CPS has been called and noone helps us. They play football in the middle of a very busy street. Why am I made to feel like a second class citizen when they are the ones at fault. She is obviously a coward since after several days being exposed to constant threats I have invited her to come down off her porch and we could settle the problem and she refuses to respond. She then screams that she is going to get her sister who "likes to fight with police" come over. Who, cares I bet that whole police assault thing worked out real good for her lol. My husband works long hours and is not exposed to much of this and he refuses to even acknowledge their existance so as I told him I just hope one day he doesn't either have to come get me from the local jail or walk in on me disposing of the bodies lol. I certainly wouldnt do that.

Posted by: Ricky E ()
Date: September 13, 2013 08:08PM

If I can count myself then yes we have at least one.

Posted by: HELLO THERE! ()
Date: September 13, 2013 08:42PM

it seems that your neighbor has developed a nasty crack habit.

Posted by: multi poster ()
Date: September 13, 2013 08:49PM

"walk in on me disposing of the bodies"

Are you by chance a local contractor?

Posted by: America the Beautiful. ()
Date: September 13, 2013 09:58PM

Everyone has creepy neighbors. Thats why America is great.
What goes on behind "closed doors" is none of your beeswax.
If you live in a preowned home, imagine what went on before your occupancy.
Or not.
The only thing humans have in common is eating,pissing and defecating.
What kinda shit are you into?
Sometimes even the mice question our behavior.

Posted by: Attila the Mom ()
Date: September 14, 2013 04:02AM

Shortly after we moved to our home up here in the mountains (about 14 years ago), our neighbor---who was a kind of creepy middle-aged single guy---made an offhand comment to me.

"You really need to get some curtains for your bathroom. I can see you when you're getting out of the shower."

Gak! I got curtains right away.

We live in a mountain development that has a minimum of 2 acres per lot. The houses aren't right next to each other---if one is built at the top of one lot, the next one is built at the bottom. There are a lot of mature pine trees on the lots as well.

But faced with that kind of confrontation, I didn't know what to think. Yes, it was awkward. VERY awkward!

A few years later, he moved, and we've had several different neighbors since then. A couple of years ago, a good friend of ours bought the house next door.

Last summer, they invited us over for an afternoon-into-night BBQ. We'd never actually been there for any appreciable time.

Anyhoo, I was telling friend's wife about creepy former neighbor, and she said, "we can't see into your house AT ALL!" So we went on a quest. We looked out of every window they had that was facing our house, and at different vantage points on their property.

The only way you could see into MY bathroom is if it was dark and you were at least 70 feet onto OUR property.

How revolting is that?

Posted by: karatemom ()
Date: September 14, 2013 04:50AM

we live on a little court about 10 houses total fairly close together here in the city. We had one neighbour directly beside us who we weren't sure if she liked us really or not ..or if we were just reading her wrong.
One very very cold about minus 40 celcious winter night. After my hubby who had had a really rough day at work was sound asleep it was almost midnight. My doorbell rang I was just about to go to bed. It was my neighbour and she was quite worked up and wanted to know if my husband could help her out.
Apparently she had her housekey but for some reason her front door lock was not working and she was locked out of her house, she had her very old dog with her and it was brutally cold.
She asked if my hubby was up and could he come help her for a few minutes..
I knew he had gone to bed completely exhausted and I didn't want to wake him but this was a situation where neighbours help eachother. So I went and woke him up.
Out of a dead sleep he groggily got up as I explained the issue and he pulled on some clothes..I invited my neighbour in and put on the coffee and got her a blanket and some warm socks as her feet were wet and cold from being in the snow trying to get in her house.
And out hubby went into the cold night he tried her door , no luck, he tried her windows ..no luck..he went trapesing through he back yard where snow was almost to his waist to try the windows etc in the back yard and no luck..he came back to the house and let her know short of breaking a window there was no way to get in there tonight she could wait till morning and call a locksmith to let her in front door..told her she was very welcome to stay here with her dog as well..
That was when she decided to deline and then went from our house to one of the other neighbours homes and stayed there for the night ..

soooooooooooooo, we were good enough neighbours to wake up and have come out and do all that in the bitter cold..but not good enough neighbours to stay in our home for about 6 hours over night till the sun came up in the morning ..
Guess how this relationship continued for the next 6 years until she moved away .. go on ..take a guess LOL> eeesh.

Posted by: Webster ()
Date: September 14, 2013 04:57AM

When I lived with my parents, their next door neighbor would get home from work each night just at our dinner time. Our dining room window looked straight across at his bathroom window. Our dining room had no closing curtains, but his bathroom did have a pull down blind. Trouble is, he never used it.

So every night, he'd come home when we were eating dinner, and he would be standing facing us while he did his business every night. In the summer, both windows were open. It was hard not to look, and it was really hard not to laugh out loud. So I'd be sitting there with a shit-eating rin on my face, just wishing he would hurry and leave. No- no need to wave.

Posted by: screech ()
Date: September 14, 2013 09:03AM

Before I got married, I lived in an upper floor condo with my brother. We had an old woman move into the condo below us who turned out to be completely insane. Anytime we would do any cooking in the kitchen she would start banging on her ceiling "our floor" with a broomstick and you could hear her screaming some kind of incoherent shit. Same thing anytime we used the bathroom and flushed the toilet. She had a sliding door facing the parking lot and she would slam this door open and scream crazy shit at people walking by. One time she threw rolls of paper towels at some kids playing outside while she screamed crazy talk at them. Sometimes we would hear her screaming at the walls at 3 in the morning. She also knocked on one of the neighbors doors wearing a bra.

We ended up having to contact the condo owner (crazy woman was a renter), to get her kicked out. Found out later that the woman had been released from a mental institution and her husband had divorced her and put her up in the condo under his name.

Posted by: Am I a "Creeper"? ()
Date: September 14, 2013 09:25AM

First of all, there's a girl who lives in my apartment complex. I first saw her about 1-2 years ago. Let's call her Ann because it's short. She's pretty attractive, I think. She lives with her boyfriend. I recognized her boyfriend from high school. I tried chatting with him and it turns out his older brother was in my graduating class. He seemed pretty stand-offish, though. Maybe he's just reserved and is awkward about strangers talking to him.

Anyway, I quickly realized Ann walks to work like I do, and goes the same way I do, we just work at different times. Well, one time more than a year ago, I was at the deli in the local supermarket and saw her working there. It was about 10 pm and dark and raining. I figured she'd be walking home. I went over to her and said, "Hey, I recognize you from the apartments. It's dark and raining. You want a ride?" She declined, saying she still had to work an hour more.

I know 2 other people who work there as well, pretty well. Sometimes in trying to make small talk with the cashiers, in trying to think of things to say, I think of things we have in common, so once in a while I'd mention the people who worked there that I knew, and I'd include Ann, clarifying that I didn't really know her, she just lived in my apartment complex. It was mainly a "small world" statement.

Over the past 1-2 years, I've tried chatting with them a handful of times, mainly when I see them out chatting with other neighbors that I'm friendly with. Oddly, they usually seem to try to ignore me, yet the other neighbors include me in the conversation. For a while I've wondered what is up with them.

One night I went into the supermarket to get flowers for my mom and there was only one lane open. Ann and her boyfriend were in the line. I set my flowers on the conveyor belt and stood there. Her boyfriend glanced over at me, then went back to joking with the cashier. Ann, however, who was closer to me, actually turned her whole body to face me and said, kinda boldly, "Hi, how's it going?" I said, "It's good." She then turned back to face the cashier. Then she noticed the flowers and said, "Look, he gets flowers. You never get me flowers." He just smiled and didn't say anything. Then they continued talking with the cashier. When they were done they just left and didn't say anything. I tried chatting with the cashier and he suddenly didn't seem talkative. Whatever.

In the last couple months I've gotten food from the deli twice and she was the one to help me. I tried making small talk. The first time I said, "So did you guys get a new TV?" She said, "No..." and looked really awkward like I was being really creepy. Geez, I'm just trying to talk about anything most neighbors would. I said that I saw her boyfriend and his brother taking a huge box out to the dumpster the other night when I was taking the trash out and it appeared to be a TV. It was also Thanksgiving, so I thought maybe they got an early present or something. She said, "Oh, no, that was a washer. My boyfriend would like if we got a new TV, but our washer went out so we had to buy a new one." Then she was done making my food, so she said, "Well, see you later." Kinda short, but maybe her boss is really strict. The second time was right after Christmas. She was taking some items off a shelf. I asked if she had a good Christmas. She said she did. I mentioned my favorite present I got, which was a new pair of headphones. Said that was cool, then said, "Okay, well see you later."

Well, recently I've created an alternate Facebook account, mainly so I don't have to worry about how all my really religious family will react to things. I added some friends I have and added their friends. I started adding people it recommended to me and Ann came up because we apparently had around 15 mutual friends. I added her as well. This was an inclusive account, after all. I told people who asked who I was that they didn't know me in real life and I was just trying to meet new people. I even posted a status update explaining it. Some removed me, most were cool with it.

Ann accepted my request as well. As soon as she did, I saw a status update from her on my news feed complaining about how she was really upset because she had to work on her birthday and had to work until 7 when she rarely has to work past 2. Her boyfriend had made dinner reservations and she didn't know what they were going to do. I remembered how I recently had to work on my birthday and I was pretty upset about it as well. The next day her status wasn't on my news feed anymore and I saw that she was no longer my friend, and I couldn't see any of her updates because they were apparently set to friends-only. Meh, no big deal. She probably just realized she didn't know me.

I had to go to Starbucks in the supermarket to use my "free coffee" coupon because it was about to expire. While there I mentioned how free coffee on your birthday was really cool, especially to make up for when people have to work on it. The barista said that she rarely has to work on hers since the supermarket is pretty good about letting you have it off. I remembered Ann's status update and said, "Hmm, well I know of someone who works here who has to work on their birthday and they even have to work late." She said, "That's weird. They probably don't know it's her birthday. I'm sure someone would switch with her if they did." Being the helpful, good-intentioned guy that I am, I went to the deli and saw she wasn't there. I asked the first person who came to help me if she knew it was Ann's birthday soon and she was scheduled to work a late shift that day. She said, "Oh, I don't know anything about that." I said, "Well, just thought I'd let someone know. Random acts of kindness and all." I started walking away feeling pretty good that I did something to make someone's birthday a much better day. I imagined the next time she worked, her co-workers saying, "Hey Ann, I didn't know your birthday was coming up! You want me to take that shift and you can have one of mine?" The person at the deli said, before I left, "Okay, well I'll let her know you came in and mentioned it, hon!" Uh, well okay. That wasn't what I was intending. I didn't do it to look good. Just an anonymous nice thing to do for someone. No thanks necessary on my part. How would she tell her, anyway? She doesn't know my name and this was my first time seeing the woman I spoke to. Well, whatever.

A couple days later, I got a knock on my front door. It was Ann and her boyfriend. She wanted to talk to me outside. She then proceeded to chew me out, using an abundance of words like "inappropriate" and "awkward". During the whole conversation, her face was skewed in a way like I had broken into her house and vandalized the whole interior. She said it was completely inappropriate for me to come to her work and make a scene, complaining about her having to work late on her birthday and it was totally awkward for her. She said if she wanted to work on her birthday, that was up to her. She said that if her boyfriend had done that, there would be problems. But she doesn't even know me. She said we're not friends, we don't have long conversations, we just happen to live in the same apartment complex. She said I complained to several people and it's now a documented incident as if she had asked me to come in and complain on her behalf. I said I didn't mean to make a scene and didn't mean for it to turn out that way. She asked how I could not know that it would turn out that way. She also said that the whole time she's worked there she's had people talking about how I'm always talking about her. She wanted to know how many times I mentioned her name to people. The only time I ever mentioned her name was when I mentioned her birthday and I told her so. She didn't believe that for a second and said that that's not what she's been told. Well, then she's been told wrong, because I had only recently found out her name from her name tag. She said she's heard that I talk about her a lot.

She also wanted to know how I knew that it was her birthday and that she even had to work late. I said that I had created a secondary Facebook account separate from some people I knew and added a bunch of people from the surrounding area that I didn't know. She was one of them. It said she had accepted the request and I saw her status update on my news feed. As soon as I said this, she made a priceless face. She looked in complete shock and horror, like she couldn't believe someone could possibly have the nerve to do such a thing. When she got her voice back, she said, still with her increasingly skewed-up face, "Don't... don't you think you probably shouldn't be doing that?" It's hard not to laugh thinking about it now. I told her that my sister has a similar account and I know others who do as well. She still didn't agree, but didn't want to argue about that. I said that I saw the guy's face on the profile picture and thought it was him at first, pointing to her boyfriend. He didn't respond at all. He just stood there behind her, looking off to his right the whole time. He barely looked at me. Even when I mentioned him, he turned his head a little and sideways looked at me, then looked back to his right.

She then boldly demanded to know the name of the account. As if I had to tell her anything. But I'm nice and accommodating and didn't want to make the situation worse, so I told her. Now I wish I hadn't. She, lol, still with that face of disbelief like she found out everything she knows is wrong, said, "No, no, I don't know that name. No, that name's not on my friends list." I said, "Well, that's the name of it and I added you." She still insisted, "No, I don't know that name." Then she thought and said, "I remember that name, and I clicked deny." I said, "It said you accepted it." She said, "No, I don't accept anyone I don't know. I didn't accept that one." I said, "Hey, Facebook sent me a notification saying you accepted it. So whatever really happened, you were on my friends list for about a day and then disappeared, and in that time your status showed on my news feed." She was still in disbelief, but couldn't say anything else on it. She said, "Well, I don't want ANYTHING like this to happen again. I don't want to hear my name being mentioned by you at all. It all needs to stop, COMPLETELY." I said it would stop, but I really didn't mention her that much at all. I also didn't make a scene, I just said to her co-worker that it kinda sucked she had to work, in passing. She said, "Well, whatever your story is, it all needs to stop, completely. No more." I said it would stop and I didn't realize how much everyone talked about insignificant things there. She ended it, quickly putting her face back to normal and saying in a polite voice, "Well, have a good night," and they left.

At first I was sorry and sad. I didn't know any of that would turn out that way and never meant to make someone feel that way. Then I was frustrated, and now I'm angry as well. Was all that necessary? She could have brought it up much sooner if this has been going on for so long, instead of just acting weird but keeping it to herself. I just thought she was weird all this time and was trying to figure out what was up. Is she just a bitch?

So, last night I set my alternative Facebook profile to friends-only, forgetting that I have her brother on my friends list on there, and posted the following status update:

If you regularly go to a store and a girl you recognize but don't really know works there and once in a while when chatting with cashiers mention that you know some people who work there, including her, does that make you a creep?

And if for some reason all the workers decide to gossip about everything that anyone says and it gets back to her in a way to where it sounds like you're talking about her all the time, and she confronts you on the sidewalk and chews you out for it and says that it needs to stop completely, does that make her a bitch?
2 hours later I got a comment from her brother saying, "U better not be talking about my sister bro. Because tht will be a big mistake".

lol, apparently word gets around. I got some other comments from people that were actually helpful, so that was nice. The general opinion seems to be that it was a misunderstanding on both ends.

But it still bugs me. I feel anger well up in me whenever I see them now. I entertain thoughts of chucking a huge rock at their car or windows or slashing tires. Obviously those would be overboard and there would be no doubt as to who did it.

ARGH!

Posted by: Caroline ()
Date: September 14, 2013 11:18AM

Am I a "Creeper"? Wrote:
> First of all, there's a girl who lives in my
> apartment complex. I first saw her about 1-2 years
> ago. Let's call her Ann because it's short.....

Because you're all about keeping things short. You are a creep I'm in my book.

Posted by: maybemaybe ()
Date: September 14, 2013 11:29AM

Maybe they smoke weed and dont want people to know. Or maybe they got burned by someone.

Posted by: not a neighbor but creepy ()
Date: September 14, 2013 02:32PM

At the post office the other day, the woman behind the counter greeted me with: "Did he leave?" She was talking about the character out in the parking lot who was getting into his old pickup that doesn't have a hood over the engine.

She said this guy breaks into peoples' houses and takes showers. He has been caught at it, but nobody turns him in because they are afraid the district attorney in our county won't do anything about it, and/or the guy will get out of jail and retaliate against the neighbors.

In one case, he watched a mother load her three small children in the car and leave one morning, let himself into the house only to discover the dad was still at home. Oops.

Another family, a dad and a 10-year old son didn't catch him in the act. The son kept complaining to his dad that things weren't as he'd left them: the soap wasn't where he put it, some of his small change on his dresser was missing, and the TV volume would be set really loud. The dad blamed the son, but a neighbor finally told him the weird guy was seen entering their house when they weren't home.

The gal at the post office came home one morning to find the house empty, but the shower was on. Her husband was out of town, so it wasn't him. She is sure it was this weird guy.

Aside from the breaking and entering, water is a precious commodity in that particular neighborhood: the water table has been drained low by all the wells, and everyone has to haul their water. That's probably why he does it - to conserve his own hauled water.

The fears of retaliation are based upon tire slashing incidents that are hard to prove definitively, but everyone is fairly sure he was the culprit. The police are aware of his shenanigans, but nobody has enough evidence to do anything, and partly because the neighbors are afraid of him.

It seems like a dangerous situation, doesn't it? I am so glad he lives miles away.

Posted by: sven ()
Date: September 14, 2013 03:07PM

It's really amazing that a community would let that sort of behavior go on for any length of time.

Posted by: Tea Leaf ()
Date: September 15, 2013 04:59AM

I have a creepy neighbor, who has been giving me bad vibes since i first saw him, that keeps bothering me. today was the worst encounter out of all of them. I was doing laundry when he comes in there and starts talking to me. somehow this led to him saying "you're really quiet. i see you coming and leaving (my apt.) and you don't say anything to anybody. you just keep to yourself." i just said "yeah" then he says "and you're really pretty too." i just said "uh.." and shook my head, then he said "it's SUCH a TURN ON too that you don't know it!" "MEN LIKE THAT. looks are important to men." he then asks me my name and says "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." and i said i'd rather not say it, but he kept asking me and pressuring me to tell him, so finally i made up a name to get him to leave me alone. he just kept talking and talking and asking me other questions like what month was i born (i lied). he also kept saying i was really pretty at least 3 other times and that he sees me when i come home (i never see him, so it makes me think he is watching me from his apt.) and that i walk like i know what i'm doing (whatever that means????). he also said "i can't believe you're even talking to me and that we're breathing the same air." and "i don't even deserve to polish your shoes." blah blah. i was so disgusted and horrified at this point, i zoned out some and was searching for a way out of talking to him, but was afraid. he just went on and on about his life story for over 20 minutes.

i think because 1 day i said "hi"....."bye, have a good day." that he thinks it was an invitation into my life. i NEVER say that to people. i only said it because it was really early in the morning when i was doing laundry and i didn't want to get raped or attacked if i was rude. he is really scary looking and has a really deep voice. he also looks like he's in his 50s (i'm in my early 20s, but look young for my age). i even avoid making eye contact with him and he STILL tries to talk to me. he also popped out of nowhere 1 day when i was taking the trash out.

i feel so sick after today and have been crying ever since it happened because i think he is a stalker. i feel scared living in my apt. too because i am all by myself. i had felt comfortable for the most part in my apt. until today. i want this person to leave me alone and don't know how to get him away from me. he parks wherever i park and it seems like he is trying to figure out my schedule because he's always outside rummaging in his car whenever i have to go somewhere. it makes me sick knowing he is on the other side of the wall. i have 4 months left on my lease too, but am scared of something worse happening in the meantime because it has been escalating since april.

HOW do i get him to go away and leave me alone???????????? I don't even know what to say for fear of retaliation. I feel like i don't want to leave my apt. anymore and am feeling like a prisoner.

EDIT: another scary thing about thing about this person is that i've heard him screaming/yelling at someone in his apt. he sounds like he is a violent person.

Posted by: the truth Jones ()
Date: September 15, 2013 10:40AM

You are a lying sack of shit, man what a load of crap. If you are going to go to all the trouble of typing this much shit at least be convincing. You never took creative writing and man does it show, You seem to have several personal issues that rule your day to day life. One it looks like that you view people through the lens of childhood abuse or neglect. Next, being insecure and attention seeking by creating scenarios by which you can illicit sympathy from complete strangers is also pretty fucking creepy in its self.

If you were truly accosted by this monster of a man then why haven’t you taken action by calling the management of your complex, or if you are just about to shit yourself at the thought of leaving your apt (feeling like a prisoner) as you put it, call the fucking Cops. Are you so fucking hung up that you really expect to get a answer better than the obvious by coming here on this forum? On both the occasions that you mentioned in your post that you had a problem, you were doing laundry. Also you said you never say "hi"....."bye, have a good day." But on this day you did because you didn’t want to get raped, yep that probably saved your life, probably threw the guy off his game that you said hello and good bye.

Let me make a suggestion to you, if this shit is true, which I have my doubts, but just incase. Heres what you do the next time you are confronted with this guy………Stop, look him straight in the eyes and tell him in a very loud voice…….Get the fuck away from me and do not ever speak to me again!!! Do this very loud so that you will draw attention from anyone close by. Tell him in the same voice that you have no intention of being his friend and any further contact in any form will result in a visit from the Police. Then call the Police and make a report, they will come, they will take your statement, and if necessary will confront your “ Stalker “. Man the fuck up and quit being afraid of shit that you can….did you hear me CAN control.
Attachments:
bitch cls.jpg

Posted by: Two Cents ()
Date: September 15, 2013 10:56AM

the truth Jones Wrote:
> You are a lying sack of shit, man what a load of
> crap. If you are going to go to all the trouble of
> typing this much shit at least be convincing. You
> never took creative writing and man does it show,
> You seem to have several personal issues that rule
> your day to day life. One it looks like that you
> view people through the lens of childhood abuse or
> neglect. Next, being insecure and attention
> seeking by creating scenarios by which you can
> illicit sympathy from complete strangers is also
> pretty fucking creepy in its self.
>
> If you were truly accosted by this monster of a
> man then why haven’t you taken action by calling
> the management of your complex, or if you are just
> about to shit yourself at the thought of leaving
> your apt (feeling like a prisoner) as you put it,
> call the fucking Cops. Are you so fucking hung up
> that you really expect to get a answer better than
> the obvious by coming here on this forum? On both
> the occasions that you mentioned in your post that
> you had a problem, you were doing laundry. Also
> you said you never say "hi"....."bye, have a good
> day." But on this day you did because you didn’t
> want to get raped, yep that probably saved your
> life, probably threw the guy off his game that you
> said hello and good bye.
>
> Let me make a suggestion to you, if this shit is
> true, which I have my doubts, but just incase.
> Heres what you do the next time you are confronted
> with this guy………Stop, look him straight in
> the eyes and tell him in a very loud
> voice…….Get the fuck away from me and do not
> ever speak to me again!!! Do this very loud so
> that you will draw attention from anyone close by.
> Tell him in the same voice that you have no
> intention of being his friend and any further
> contact in any form will result in a visit from
> the Police. Then call the Police and make a
> report, they will come, they will take your
> statement, and if necessary will confront your “
> Stalker “. Man the fuck up and quit being afraid
> of shit that you can….did you hear me CAN
> control.

I have a simpler solution...Buy a gun, learn to use it, and then plug the bastard when he makes a move.

Posted by: sparkles ()
Date: September 15, 2013 02:53PM

We just moved to an apartment - its right downtown in a little town, and next door (literally, the next door over) from a Moose Club, aka... a giant bar. Our back staircase is right next to their back door, so there are constantly people out there beyond drunk, and smoking who knows what. Anyway, we had been living there like, less than a month, and Camden was like, 2 months old. DH and I got home late one night and there were tons of drunks standing right there. We walked by them, trying to get up the stairs, and someone called out to me, "Hey, I like your baby!" Then his buddies, "Yeah, nice baby!" Um... EW?! We ran up those stairs faster than you can imagine. These people freak me out so bad. They are like homeless drunks, and I am terrified of them.

Creepy Neighbor! What Should I DO?!?!?
Posted by: Blackrose ()
Date: September 15, 2013 05:58PM

I have been living in my house for around 3-4 years. During these past few years I have noticed that my neighbor has never turned on his house lights, rarely leaves his house (only seen him drive off twice, comes back during 2-3 AM). This year, he has been knocking on our house door or ringing our doorbell quite often. The first time he knocked on our door at around 12-ish at night and asked us if we smelled any gas leak, which we did not. We didn't think much of this. The second time he came to our house to ask the same thing again and we smelled nothing again. He told us that he would call the fire dept., in which he never did. One day, we were putting our garbage bins back into our backyard and found him in OUR backyard. (holyshit scared the crap out of me). While I was walking around our neighborhood (to burn off those fatty foods) I ran into my other neighbors and lived on the otherside of us and told them about our situation. They then replied back that they have seen our neighbor in our backyard once or twice before too. I'm really scared and it's creepy to know that he might be in our backyard anytime. I forgot to mention that when I was strolling once I heard him in his garage honking with his car for 2 minutes straight. He lives alone, no wife, no children, no dogs or cats.

What Should I Do?
-I want to save calling the police for later because it might just be a misunderstanding & he might take revenge on us
-We're going to buy a backyard fence lock, but I don't think it'll fix the problem of him ringing my doorbell.
-I live alone so .... yeah... no one to really help out...(My boyfriend and I used to live together, but we brokeup so he left. I have a dog, but she's small so she can't really do anything).

Re: Creepy Neighbor! What Should I DO?!?!?
Posted by: butters ()
Date: September 15, 2013 06:12PM

Blackrose Wrote:
> I have been living in my house for around 3-4
> years. During these past few years I have noticed
> that my neighbor has never turned on his house
> lights, rarely leaves his house (only seen him
> drive off twice, comes back during 2-3 AM). This
> year, he has been knocking on our house door or
> ringing our doorbell quite often. The first time
> he knocked on our door at around 12-ish at night
> and asked us if we smelled any gas leak, which we
> did not. We didn't think much of this. The second
> time he came to our house to ask the same thing
> again and we smelled nothing again. He told us
> that he would call the fire dept., in which he
> never did. One day, we were putting our garbage
> bins back into our backyard and found him in OUR
> backyard. (holyshit scared the crap out of me).
> While I was walking around our neighborhood (to
> burn off those fatty foods) I ran into my other
> neighbors and lived on the otherside of us and
> told them about our situation. They then replied
> back that they have seen our neighbor in our
> backyard once or twice before too. I'm really
> scared and it's creepy to know that he might be in
> our backyard anytime. I forgot to mention that
> when I was strolling once I heard him in his
> garage honking with his car for 2 minutes
> straight. He lives alone, no wife, no children, no
> dogs or cats.
>
> What Should I Do?
> -I want to save calling the police for later
> because it might just be a misunderstanding & he
> might take revenge on us
> -We're going to buy a backyard fence lock, but I
> don't think it'll fix the problem of him ringing
> my doorbell.
> -I live alone so .... yeah... no one to really
> help out...(My boyfriend and I used to live
> together, but we brokeup so he left. I have a dog,
> but she's small so she can't really do anything).

Just reading this gives me goosebumps. From what I know, contacting the police is your best bet. Don't take matters into your own hands and wait to see if its a misunderstanding. Your neighbor shouldn't even be in your backyard in the first place... I think he has mental problems. How old is he? And you should try getting some information on your neighbor, find out what he does so late at night. Maybe he's a serial killer, so watch out!

Posted by: Apt #34 ()
Date: September 15, 2013 08:22PM

I had a dude like that. He would be standing outside waiting for me to come home. I lived exactly above him so he could hear everything and I had to walk past his apt to walk upstairs to my own. So each time he would hear me walk down the stairs, he would run and try to meet me at the bottom of the stairs like he was walking out his door at the same time. Or he would stand behind his door and watch me leave. If I was going outside to do laundry, which I had to walk past his car to get to the laundry room, he would act like he just had to wash his car, or he would pretend like he was looking for something. Or he would just stand in front of his car and watch me do laundry. I would close the laundry door to avoid him watching me. He was really creepy and an old dude at that. My son got tired of this dude and told him "you act like you never seen a woman before, stop staring at my mom and get a life". lol

I hated coming home and I hated leaving cause he was always there. everyday!!!! Then late at night he would make all kinds of noise to wake me up in order for me to go downstairs and speak to him about the noise. I never did cause I knew thats what he wanted. I eventually moved out and all the neighbors used to tell me that he was beyond in love with me and didnt understand why I wouldnt talk to him. He would brag about all the shit he would do to me at night and was proud of the shit. I hated living there. ugh!

when I moved out, he stood by the door and watched the movers put all my stuff in the truck. he watched the whole thing from beginning to end. he was a certified nut!

Posted by: Ellen ()
Date: September 16, 2013 03:29AM

I have bad neighbors all around me. One neighbor constantly is putting Roundup on his yard to the point that his yard is now a toxic waste dump. We have what we believe is a drug dealing punk in the same court, but it hasn't been proven yet (but when you see cars coming at all times of the day and night you begin to wonder). They also have yappy dogs that are known to run loose and leave deposits on neighboring lawns. I have a neighbor on one side that isn't quite so bad as the toxic dump neighbor but she did put weed killer on her lawn without giving thought to plants that were on my side, and she killed half my favorite lilac. I don't use chemicals on my yard because I like the wildlife that roams (squirrels, rabbits and lots of birds). We've even had deer come running through. I can tell you the buck didn't stop here long. One neighbor decided that she didn't like all the vegetation around her house and pulled it all out. Now the yard just sits there looking barren and plain.

Posted by: Beca ()
Date: September 16, 2013 03:48AM

i live in apartments and in the one right next to me there is a lady that apparently used to do a lot of drugs and was an alcoholic (she told me this in the stairwell one time) and i think it gave her schizophrenia. once a week she calls the police, and because we live in apartments you can hear everything that is going on in the stairwells i always hear what they are talking about just sitting in my living room watcing TV, and every time she is telling them that there is a guy named Tom stalking her and that he is living in the attic (we dont have an attic) and she is just very weird and i feel bad but there isnt much i can do...

Posted by: Nick Name ()
Date: September 16, 2013 04:00AM

I got an odd story. We rent a house on a corner in a quiet neighborhood. Almost 3 years ago some people moved into the house next to us, across the street - they're on a corner too.

Very quiet. Couple of guys and sometimes a woman. Never any commotion. Few people came and went.

One of the guys would sometimes walk a big German Shepard. Dog was extremely well trained. They could let it loose in the yard and it would never cross the property line.

Couple days ago a cop and an undercover cop walked over from that house as I came home and was getting out of my car.

They asked a lot of questions about the people there.

And then informed me there was a prostitution ring being run out of the house. Specialty seemed to be Asian women.

Haven't seen ANYONE over there since that conversation.

Posted by: Quiet Time ()
Date: September 16, 2013 04:04AM

I have a good horror story, its true too :P

Well, I live beside some party people, they are in their mid 30's id say, and are usually drunk all the time. They dont work either, and theres a bunch of em living in the house. Everyone was drunk, and theres this older like like 60 who lives there, hes a heavy drinker too, he buys the alcohol for everyone I believe.

Anyways, this summer the poilce came by due to the noise complaints and such, this happened a couple time. Well one evening I heard sirens and everything, and went to go check out what happened, there was an ambulence, a police car and paramedics were rushing into my neighbours house. I didnt understand what happened, but they came out with a body bag O_o

The next day, my non-drunk neighbour told me (because her friend works with the police) she informed me that the older guy had died, apparently he drank himself to death, yet NONE of the other people living there even noticed?!? Turned out he'd been dead for 2 days, before anyone noticed.....
My neighbours are terrible people. xP

I plan on moving soon, hopefully this winter.

Posted by: kintrovert ()
Date: September 16, 2013 04:21AM

Tea Leaf Wrote:
> I have a creepy neighbor, who has been giving me
> bad vibes since i first saw him, that keeps
> bothering me. today was the worst encounter out of
> all of them. I was doing laundry when he comes in
> there and starts talking to me. somehow this led
> to him saying "you're really quiet. i see you
> coming and leaving (my apt.) and you don't say
> anything to anybody. you just keep to yourself." i
> just said "yeah" then he says "and you're really
> pretty too." i just said "uh.." and shook my head,
> then he said "it's SUCH a TURN ON too that you
> don't know it!" "MEN LIKE THAT. looks are
> important to men." he then asks me my name and
> says "you don't have to tell me if you don't want
> to." and i said i'd rather not say it, but he kept
> asking me and pressuring me to tell him, so
> finally i made up a name to get him to leave me
> alone. he just kept talking and talking and asking
> me other questions like what month was i born (i
> lied). he also kept saying i was really pretty at
> least 3 other times and that he sees me when i
> come home (i never see him, so it makes me think
> he is watching me from his apt.) and that i walk
> like i know what i'm doing (whatever that
> means????). he also said "i can't believe you're
> even talking to me and that we're breathing the
> same air." and "i don't even deserve to polish
> your shoes." blah blah. i was so disgusted and
> horrified at this point, i zoned out some and was
> searching for a way out of talking to him, but was
> afraid. he just went on and on about his life
> story for over 20 minutes.
>
> i think because 1 day i said "hi"....."bye, have a
> good day." that he thinks it was an invitation
> into my life. i NEVER say that to people. i only
> said it because it was really early in the morning
> when i was doing laundry and i didn't want to get
> raped or attacked if i was rude. he is really
> scary looking and has a really deep voice. he also
> looks like he's in his 50s (i'm in my early 20s,
> but look young for my age). i even avoid making
> eye contact with him and he STILL tries to talk to
> me. he also popped out of nowhere 1 day when i was
> taking the trash out.
>
> i feel so sick after today and have been crying
> ever since it happened because i think he is a
> stalker. i feel scared living in my apt. too
> because i am all by myself. i had felt comfortable
> for the most part in my apt. until today. i want
> this person to leave me alone and don't know how
> to get him away from me. he parks wherever i park
> and it seems like he is trying to figure out my
> schedule because he's always outside rummaging in
> his car whenever i have to go somewhere. it makes
> me sick knowing he is on the other side of the
> wall. i have 4 months left on my lease too, but am
> scared of something worse happening in the
> meantime because it has been escalating since
> april.
>
> HOW do i get him to go away and leave me
> alone???????????? I don't even know what to say
> for fear of retaliation. I feel like i don't want
> to leave my apt. anymore and am feeling like a
> prisoner.
>
> EDIT: another scary thing about thing about this
> person is that i've heard him screaming/yelling at
> someone in his apt. he sounds like he is a violent
> person.

To be honest, this doesn't sound like a guy with whom "friendship" would be cool. This sounds like an unstable guy who wouldn't respect those boundaries. You read what resulted from her just saying to him, "Hi...Bye - Have a Nice Day." She gave him an inch and he took a mile.

OP, I would do everything suggested. Have you told anyone in your real life about this guy? I would make sure that someone in your real life is aware of this situation.

This may be over-the-top, but I'd might even try calling the police - giving as much detail as possible regarding the things this guy has done to make you uncomfortable. They may not have any legal grounds to do much at this point - but it couldn't hurt to try. It may even result in "off duty" security establishing a presence in your complex. Or, what is the security situation like there? Does your complex already have a security or a police presence?

Posted by: new neighbor ()
Date: September 16, 2013 04:32AM

We have a new neighbor moved in below my girlfriend and me. We notice she's a little weird, no job, always home, always drinking or smoking on her porch, probably an alcoholic with no job, which ended up actually being true but I digress. The GF and I were going to sleep one night when, right under our bed, we heard a violent pounding that sounded like it was coming from below us, and the pounding was so strong that it was shaking the bed, lasted a few seconds then stopped. Not 15 seconds later did we hear a violent pounding on our front door along with this lady yelling "Stop it! Stop what you're doing!!!!" It's 1:00 AM and IDK what's going on, I was almost asleep when this all started nearly 20 seconds earlier. I went to the door to check it out and she's out there screaming at the top of her lungs this whole time with, "Cut out that noise, I've heard you all day! Stop it! Stop it now!!!" and my GF and I were saying, "We've been gone all week this is our first night back here and we didn't get back until a few hours ago. We don't know what you're talking about!"

"Well if it isn't you, then open the door," she exclaimed. Yeah, my new belligerent neighbor is pounding on my door at 1:00 screaming irrational comments at me and I'm gonna open the door for them. That makes sense.

So I grabbed my pistol and cracked the door. There she was, all crazy looking, like she was up for a few days straight. I said, "Look lady, we're in here sleeping. See, the lights are off and I'm not dressed? IDK what that sound was but we thought it was you hitting the ceiling in your apartment below our bed."
At that moment she looked panic-stricken, stuck out her hand, and said "Oh well if it wasn't you then I'm so sorry." We shook hands and she just turned around and went back down to her lair.

Fast forward 20 hours. The GF and I watched Dawn of the Dead (my first time) and we had been planning on going to this Zombie Walk for this past Halloween. After watching it, and smoking plenty of pot the whole time, we decided to practice our zombie walks in the kitchen. So here we were, walking like zombies all around the kitchen and moaning like zombies. Just fucking around. I noticed a pineapple that had attracted a few fruit flies on the counter so I went to throw it out. As soon as I opened the front door there she was, standing RIGHT THERE AT MY FRONT DOOR, with her head maybe an inch from the door. She looked shocked and jumped five feet in the air as I opened the door. SHe freaked out and said I scared the shit out of her. She promptly turned around and scurried downstairs so quickly. At the time, I was pretty baked and thought that maybe she had been coming to apologize about the night before and I'd just happened to open the door as she was getting ready to knock. But then it dawned on me a few minutes later she was fucking spying on us. Now granted she probably heard us in the kitchen walking around, no louder than a regular walk, and if she heard us moaning and acting like idiots she must be wondering what's wrong with her neighbors upstairs. But still, WTF! Spying on us like that! Creepy!

Posted by: PBJlover ()
Date: September 16, 2013 04:43AM

We had a similiar siutation, from summer 2008 - summer 2009 i lived with 3 friends in a house. below the house there was a basement apartment rented out separately. in that basement apartment lived one creepy ass motherfucker.

at first he was alright. a little weird... gave off a bit of a creepy vibe. but at least we all were on good terms. he tried way to fucking hard to try and get us to come down and keep him company. "i'm a cool guy. i drink, i smoke, i'm cool." all this said with a chronic slur. he tells us a life story we never asked, including that he doesn't work and suffers from PTSD from the gulf war i guess. so we hung out with him on the porch a time or two in the beginning. but things quickly went downhill.

he would viciously complain about any noise we'd make, whatsoever. if we were simply walking around and having a conversation with music on to the point that you don't even have to raise your voice to talk over it, he'd still complain. incidentally, he'd also play his music so loud on a daily basis that he had a long standing reputation of being disliked by all our other neighbors. i remember 3AM one morning being able to hear his music in his basement apartment as i lay in bed two full floors above him.

conflicts started to escalate. he started calling cops on us for absolutely absurd reasons. he started mumbling threats of violence against our female roommate as she was forced to pass his door on her way up to our house. finally, on a night where he mumbled those threats, she stomped on the floor because she was pissed at him. my roommates and i were talking about calling the cops to report the threats when, lo and behold, the cops knock on our door. we're relieved.

we go out to their car to clear everything up and ask about getting a restraining order on this guy. 30 minutes later when we start walking back up to the house, we see the guy wearing what looked like an all black scuba suit climbing the stairs to our front door. mask and all. he definitely looked as though he was trying to either inflict harm upon us or our property, given the mask. he turns, sees us and the cops, and takes off running downstairs into his apartment.

1 week later he was kicked out and had a restraining order filed against him.

Posted by: I'm the reason my neighbor moved ()
Date: September 16, 2013 04:47AM

dum dum DUMMM! Wrote:
> Mr. Rogers Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > He's retired now, but he used to be a butcher at
> the
> > Safeway...
>
> ^ Cue creepy horror movie music.

About a year and a half ago I accidentally locked myself out of my apartment when I went for a walk. It was like 15 degrees out and I had to go to school the next day (my books were in my apartment). I absolutely needed to get back in.

I did not have my cell phone with me and on top of that my landlord's number was in my cell phone and I didn't know it by heart. I tried calling locksmith places but they all said that they would not come out because it was too late. So, the only thing I could do was knock on my upstairs neighbor's door in the hopes that she could call the landlord for me. My upstairs neighbor was probably about 22 or so. She wasn't bad looking but she was not my type at all. I had zero interest in her.

It was about 1 o'clock in the morning when I knocked on her door. She finally came to the door and I explained the situation. She gave me her phone and I called the landlord. I wasn't able to track him down but I found his wife and she said that she couldn't leave the house to unlock my door. I asked her what I could do. The only thing I could think of was to break down the door between the two apartments so that I could get to mine. The landlord's wife assented to this. I asked the neighbor if it was ok and she said yes. So, I broke down the door, apologized profusely for the whole episode, and went to sleep.

I thought everything was cool. I just found out that when the neighbor moved out a few months later she did it because she was scared/freaked out by the whole incident. Now, I don't think I'm that creepy or intimidating.

Bah....whatever.

Posted by: I Met My Creepy Neighbor ()
Date: September 16, 2013 06:38AM

Oh, peeps, this was so creep-ay!

When we moved into our house 11 years ago, the previous owners told us they had never seen the elderly woman two doors down but that her daughter came around every so often to bring her supplies or whatever. Cool. Our other neighbors seemed really nice, and we settled into a happy existence, never thinking about the mean old lady on the corner or her daughter. Except one time I saw the alleged daughter in her backyard, throwing an empty milk carton into the next yard. I gave her a hard look, tho I was wearing sunglasses, which might have mitigated the effect.

ANYway, it’s the present. In the entire 11 years, I’ve never seen the crazy old lady on the corner. (Yes, she went from being an elderly woman to a crazy old lady.) Not only that, her windows are papered over. Not only THAT, when I’ve skulked around the alley behind her house . . . oh, but surely you get the picture.

ANYway, it’s the present. Again. I was enjoying a cookout with my family and I happened to look over between the gap in our bushes and saw The Trash-Throwing Daughter. She looked friendly enough, and she wasn’t whipping garbage into other people’s yards, so I gave her a wave.

She responded by yelling something I couldn’t hear, so I hollered back some gibberish of my own: grass, weather, flowers, sky. She kept yelling, and it seemed that something more than gibberish was required, so I motioned that I would go around to the front of her house.

So there I was! Face to face with the daughter of the evil witch from the haunted house! She seemed harmless, but I kept my distance, for that is my way. She asked me if I wanted some lilies of the valley and I DID! I figured she had been gardening (her mother being too old and infirm and busy eating young children) and had dug up a bunch that she didn’t want.

Wrong. She handed me a trowel and motioned to her garden. Oh. I was supposed to dig them up. This was weird, to say the least. I could see my family looking anxiously through the bushes. I wanted to eat my hot dog! I didn’t want to garden with my creepy neighbor. I stalled by making small talk.

“So, how long has your mom lived here?”

“My mom doesn’t live here.”

???

“Do YOU live here?”

Long silence. Then finally:

“Yes.”

“Oh! How long have you lived here?”

Creepy smile.

“A long time.”

“Well, we’ve lived here 11 years, and I’ve NEVER seen you!”

“I’ve never seen YOU!”

OK, now, that’s impossible. People see me! I’m out and about. I’m on my driveway taking pictures of the fetus, I’m scooping up dog poo, I’m walking the cats on their leashes. I am a presence in the neighborhood! You cannot say you’ve never seen me!

I looked toward her house and could have sworn I saw a curtain twitch.

I practically threw the trowel at her. “I think I hear my mom calling me!”

I ran home and buried myself under a bunch of sofa cushions. Dave was still in the yard, manning the grill, but everyone else was inside. I proceeded to tell them the story of the creepy neighbor when . . .

OHMYGOD THERE SHE IS! I scream-whispered. She was walking down our driveway! Did she have the trowel? Someone rescue Dave! He’s out there! Alone!

But Dave came in shortly thereafter. He was holding a bunch of lilies of the valley.

“Uh, your neighbor brought you these.”

“Oh.”

My family gave me a collective side-eye and went back to enjoying the cookout.

I ate my hot dog inside.

And I threw away the lilies of the valley. Because I know if the wicked witch who lives in that scary house can shape-shift, she can sure as hell put a curse on flowers.

Posted by: Oh wow! ()
Date: September 16, 2013 06:39AM

Nick Name Wrote:
> I got an odd story. We rent a house on a corner in
> a quiet neighborhood. Almost 3 years ago some
> people moved into the house next to us, across the
> street - they're on a corner too.
>
> Very quiet. Couple of guys and sometimes a woman.
> Never any commotion. Few people came and went.
>
> One of the guys would sometimes walk a big German
> Shepard. Dog was extremely well trained. They
> could let it loose in the yard and it would never
> cross the property line.
>
> Couple days ago a cop and an undercover cop walked
> over from that house as I came home and was
> getting out of my car.
>
> They asked a lot of questions about the people
> there.
>
> And then informed me there was a prostitution ring
> being run out of the house. Specialty seemed to be
> Asian women.
>
> Haven't seen ANYONE over there since that
> conversation.

They must have had a thriving business. LOL

Posted by: SY ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:16AM

I used to live in these apartments which are not far from my house that I live in now, but my next door neighbor was this really young white couple who had two kids. They had to be like all of 18 MAYBE. Every night he would have all his friends over and I swear they would just smoke TREES of weed. The couple fought like mad people, about every other night. One night, they were in the hallway fighting and someone called the police. When they got there, they arrested him. He came back but shortly after that they were evicted (Ya Think?!!)

Posted by: Nick ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:21AM

I lived across the hall from this bitch in my building that was hated by everyone. She was rude, never said hello. She was into freaky sex and it was just disgusting because she was like orca fat. Anyway, I had knee surgery and was hobbling down the hall on crutches and she moved out of her way to try to trip me and I stumbled but caught myself. She moved to another floor in the condo building I live in and I still want to strangle her.

Posted by: anna33 ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:22AM

My currant neighbor doesn't work and neither do his disgusting homeless loser buddies, they cat call to me when I walk my dog, thank god they are afraid of her. They drug deal out of this guys house we call on them all the time nothing happens. The owner of the house lets these bums sleep in his piece of shit station wagon, feet hanging out of the doors and all. They crap under my back staircase and pee on the walls. The one guy is so tripped out on drugs he thinks someone came and switched the kittens his stray cat had.

Posted by: april ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:22AM

my first apartment I lived in forest park with a good friend from h.s. in a 2 bed flat. we didn't have a downstairs neighbor until late Oct, we moved in during July. Well the layout of our apartment was that our living room was over this lady's bedroom, and our "dining room" (which we made an office / dining room) was over her living room. Well we couldn't hang out in our living room much because everytime we'd have the tv on or be sitting in there talking or have a few friends over this woman would storm upstairs and yell at us to be quiet, we weren't evern LOUD. We were both students and worked late / stayed up late but were quiet knowing the woman's room was below us but still when being quiet we'd make the slightist noise and she'd pound on her ceiling at us! She demanded we change our living room to the other room, but i refused she can't tell us how to arrange our apartment. Once I moved out and my friend got a new roommate they changed the living room to the dining room and still got complaints from the neighbor! I was glad i got outta that place, the woman was crazy as hell and knew that students lived above her. the only reason why the landlords let her have the apartment was because she had amazingly great credit.

Posted by: VeraGMU ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:24AM

Mr. Rogers Wrote:
> this.
>
> this?

One day our kids were playing in our woods and i heard gunshots. i froze. we own all the woods that surround our house and our neighbors house, so i called for the kids and they came running up to the house. shots rang out again and peering through the woods i saw our neighbor sitting in his backyard. our woods wraps around his property so i walked through the woods toward him, calling out to see if everything was OK. he just sat, sort of slumped in a chair as i approached him. i could see he had a rifle in his hands and i stopped. "are you ok?" i asked him. then, without looking at me he picked up the rifle and began loading it...

my blood ran cold. i realized he was dead drunk and loading a .22 rifle!! i turned my back and very calmly walked back through the woods to my house, expecting any minute to feel a bullet tear through my back.

OF COURSE MY HUSBAND WAS WORKING OUT OF TOWN AT THE TIME!!!

brrrr.....still makes me cringe to think of it.

Read more: What is your absolute worst neighbor nightmare horror story? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1018746#ixzz2f3P67JVe

Posted by: HKL ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:26AM

Am I a "Creeper"? Wrote:
> ago. Let's call her Ann because it's short. She's
> pretty attractive, I think. She lives with her
> boyfriend. I recognized her boyfriend from high
> school. I tried chatting with him and it turns out
> his older brother was in my graduating class. He
> seemed pretty stand-offish, though. Maybe he's
> just reserved and is awkward about strangers
> talking to him.
>
> Anyway, I quickly realized Ann walks to work like
> I do, and goes the same way I do, we just work at
> different times. Well, one time more than a year
> ago, I was at the deli in the local supermarket
> and saw her working there. It was about 10 pm and
> dark and raining. I figured she'd be walking home.
> I went over to her and said, "Hey, I recognize you
> from the apartments. It's dark and raining. You
> want a ride?" She declined, saying she still had
> to work an hour more.
>
> I know 2 other people who work there as well,
> pretty well. Sometimes in trying to make small
> talk with the cashiers, in trying to think of
> things to say, I think of things we have in
> common, so once in a while I'd mention the people
> who worked there that I knew, and I'd include Ann,
> clarifying that I didn't really know her, she just
> lived in my apartment complex. It was mainly a
> "small world" statement.
>
> Over the past 1-2 years, I've tried chatting with
> them a handful of times, mainly when I see them
> out chatting with other neighbors that I'm
> friendly with. Oddly, they usually seem to try to
> ignore me, yet the other neighbors include me in
> the conversation. For a while I've wondered what
> is up with them.
>
> One night I went into the supermarket to get
> flowers for my mom and there was only one lane
> open. Ann and her boyfriend were in the line. I
> set my flowers on the conveyor belt and stood
> there. Her boyfriend glanced over at me, then went
> back to joking with the cashier. Ann, however, who
> was closer to me, actually turned her whole body
> to face me and said, kinda boldly, "Hi, how's it
> going?" I said, "It's good." She then turned back
> to face the cashier. Then she noticed the flowers
> and said, "Look, he gets flowers. You never get me
> flowers." He just smiled and didn't say anything.
> Then they continued talking with the cashier. When
> they were done they just left and didn't say
> anything. I tried chatting with the cashier and he
> suddenly didn't seem talkative. Whatever.
>
> In the last couple months I've gotten food from
> the deli twice and she was the one to help me. I
> tried making small talk. The first time I said,
> "So did you guys get a new TV?" She said, "No..."
> and looked really awkward like I was being really
> creepy. Geez, I'm just trying to talk about
> anything most neighbors would. I said that I saw
> her boyfriend and his brother taking a huge box
> out to the dumpster the other night when I was
> taking the trash out and it appeared to be a TV.
> It was also Thanksgiving, so I thought maybe they
> got an early present or something. She said, "Oh,
> no, that was a washer. My boyfriend would like if
> we got a new TV, but our washer went out so we had
> to buy a new one." Then she was done making my
> food, so she said, "Well, see you later." Kinda
> short, but maybe her boss is really strict. The
> second time was right after Christmas. She was
> taking some items off a shelf. I asked if she had
> a good Christmas. She said she did. I mentioned my
> favorite present I got, which was a new pair of
> headphones. Said that was cool, then said, "Okay,
> well see you later."
>
> Well, recently I've created an alternate Facebook
> account, mainly so I don't have to worry about how
> all my really religious family will react to
> things. I added some friends I have and added
> their friends. I started adding people it
> recommended to me and Ann came up because we
> apparently had around 15 mutual friends. I added
> her as well. This was an inclusive account, after
> all. I told people who asked who I was that they
> didn't know me in real life and I was just trying
> to meet new people. I even posted a status update
> explaining it. Some removed me, most were cool
> with it.
>
> Ann accepted my request as well. As soon as she
> did, I saw a status update from her on my news
> feed complaining about how she was really upset
> because she had to work on her birthday and had to
> work until 7 when she rarely has to work past 2.
> Her boyfriend had made dinner reservations and she
> didn't know what they were going to do. I
> remembered how I recently had to work on my
> birthday and I was pretty upset about it as well.
> The next day her status wasn't on my news feed
> anymore and I saw that she was no longer my
> friend, and I couldn't see any of her updates
> because they were apparently set to friends-only.
> Meh, no big deal. She probably just realized she
> didn't know me.
>
> I had to go to Starbucks in the supermarket to use
> my "free coffee" coupon because it was about to
> expire. While there I mentioned how free coffee on
> your birthday was really cool, especially to make
> up for when people have to work on it. The barista
> said that she rarely has to work on hers since the
> supermarket is pretty good about letting you have
> it off. I remembered Ann's status update and said,
> "Hmm, well I know of someone who works here who
> has to work on their birthday and they even have
> to work late." She said, "That's weird. They
> probably don't know it's her birthday. I'm sure
> someone would switch with her if they did." Being
> the helpful, good-intentioned guy that I am, I
> went to the deli and saw she wasn't there. I asked
> the first person who came to help me if she knew
> it was Ann's birthday soon and she was scheduled
> to work a late shift that day. She said, "Oh, I
> don't know anything about that." I said, "Well,
> just thought I'd let someone know. Random acts of
> kindness and all." I started walking away feeling
> pretty good that I did something to make someone's
> birthday a much better day. I imagined the next
> time she worked, her co-workers saying, "Hey Ann,
> I didn't know your birthday was coming up! You
> want me to take that shift and you can have one of
> mine?" The person at the deli said, before I left,
> "Okay, well I'll let her know you came in and
> mentioned it, hon!" Uh, well okay. That wasn't
> what I was intending. I didn't do it to look good.
> Just an anonymous nice thing to do for someone. No
> thanks necessary on my part. How would she tell
> her, anyway? She doesn't know my name and this was
> my first time seeing the woman I spoke to. Well,
> whatever.
>
> A couple days later, I got a knock on my front
> door. It was Ann and her boyfriend. She wanted to
> talk to me outside. She then proceeded to chew me
> out, using an abundance of words like
> "inappropriate" and "awkward". During the whole
> conversation, her face was skewed in a way like I
> had broken into her house and vandalized the whole
> interior. She said it was completely inappropriate
> for me to come to her work and make a scene,
> complaining about her having to work late on her
> birthday and it was totally awkward for her. She
> said if she wanted to work on her birthday, that
> was up to her. She said that if her boyfriend had
> done that, there would be problems. But she
> doesn't even know me. She said we're not friends,
> we don't have long conversations, we just happen
> to live in the same apartment complex. She said I
> complained to several people and it's now a
> documented incident as if she had asked me to come
> in and complain on her behalf. I said I didn't
> mean to make a scene and didn't mean for it to
> turn out that way. She asked how I could not know
> that it would turn out that way. She also said
> that the whole time she's worked there she's had
> people talking about how I'm always talking about
> her. She wanted to know how many times I mentioned
> her name to people. The only time I ever mentioned
> her name was when I mentioned her birthday and I
> told her so. She didn't believe that for a second
> and said that that's not what she's been told.
> Well, then she's been told wrong, because I had
> only recently found out her name from her name
> tag. She said she's heard that I talk about her a
> lot.
>
> She also wanted to know how I knew that it was her
> birthday and that she even had to work late. I
> said that I had created a secondary Facebook
> account separate from some people I knew and added
> a bunch of people from the surrounding area that I
> didn't know. She was one of them. It said she had
> accepted the request and I saw her status update
> on my news feed. As soon as I said this, she made
> a priceless face. She looked in complete shock and
> horror, like she couldn't believe someone could
> possibly have the nerve to do such a thing. When
> she got her voice back, she said, still with her
> increasingly skewed-up face, "Don't... don't you
> think you probably shouldn't be doing that?" It's
> hard not to laugh thinking about it now. I told
> her that my sister has a similar account and I
> know others who do as well. She still didn't
> agree, but didn't want to argue about that. I said
> that I saw the guy's face on the profile picture
> and thought it was him at first, pointing to her
> boyfriend. He didn't respond at all. He just stood
> there behind her, looking off to his right the
> whole time. He barely looked at me. Even when I
> mentioned him, he turned his head a little and
> sideways looked at me, then looked back to his
> right.
>
> She then boldly demanded to know the name of the
> account. As if I had to tell her anything. But I'm
> nice and accommodating and didn't want to make the
> situation worse, so I told her. Now I wish I
> hadn't. She, lol, still with that face of
> disbelief like she found out everything she knows
> is wrong, said, "No, no, I don't know that name.
> No, that name's not on my friends list." I said,
> "Well, that's the name of it and I added you." She
> still insisted, "No, I don't know that name." Then
> she thought and said, "I remember that name, and I
> clicked deny." I said, "It said you accepted it."
> She said, "No, I don't accept anyone I don't know.
> I didn't accept that one." I said, "Hey, Facebook
> sent me a notification saying you accepted it. So
> whatever really happened, you were on my friends
> list for about a day and then disappeared, and in
> that time your status showed on my news feed." She
> was still in disbelief, but couldn't say anything
> else on it. She said, "Well, I don't want ANYTHING
> like this to happen again. I don't want to hear my
> name being mentioned by you at all. It all needs
> to stop, COMPLETELY." I said it would stop, but I
> really didn't mention her that much at all. I also
> didn't make a scene, I just said to her co-worker
> that it kinda sucked she had to work, in passing.
> She said, "Well, whatever your story is, it all
> needs to stop, completely. No more." I said it
> would stop and I didn't realize how much everyone
> talked about insignificant things there. She ended
> it, quickly putting her face back to normal and
> saying in a polite voice, "Well, have a good
> night," and they left.
>
> At first I was sorry and sad. I didn't know any of
> that would turn out that way and never meant to
> make someone feel that way. Then I was frustrated,
> and now I'm angry as well. Was all that necessary?
> She could have brought it up much sooner if this
> has been going on for so long, instead of just
> acting weird but keeping it to herself. I just
> thought she was weird all this time and was trying
> to figure out what was up. Is she just a bitch?
>
> So, last night I set my alternative Facebook
> profile to friends-only, forgetting that I have
> her brother on my friends list on there, and
> posted the following status update:
>
>
> If you regularly go to a store and a girl you
> recognize but don't really know works there and
> once in a while when chatting with cashiers
> mention that you know some people who work there,
> including her, does that make you a creep?
>
> And if for some reason all the workers decide to
> gossip about everything that anyone says and it
> gets back to her in a way to where it sounds like
> you're talking about her all the time, and she
> confronts you on the sidewalk and chews you out
> for it and says that it needs to stop completely,
> does that make her a bitch?
> 2 hours later I got a comment from her brother
> saying, "U better not be talking about my sister
> bro. Because tht will be a big mistake".
>
> lol, apparently word gets around. I got some other
> comments from people that were actually helpful,
> so that was nice. The general opinion seems to be
> that it was a misunderstanding on both ends.
>
> But it still bugs me. I feel anger well up in me
> whenever I see them now. I entertain thoughts of
> chucking a huge rock at their car or windows or
> slashing tires. Obviously those would be overboard
> and there would be no doubt as to who did it.
>
> ARGH!

My next door neighbor bangs on my walls at 4 in the morning. He bangs so hard that the picture frames fall down. He has put cracks in the wall as well. He claims we are making noise, but he's crazy we're all sleeping at that time. He even bangs on my front door. When I call the cops they don't come and when I call security from the building he doesnt open the door to them. Nothing is being done and I have to live with this. I bet if my brother kicked hs ass he would stop. He never comes outside anyway.

Posted by: Vicadin queen ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:27AM

About 15 years ago we had a neighbour who used to abuse his wife. They had a 3yr old lad who used to play with my kids and the wife often appeared with bruises. I told her one day if she ever needed help just to ask.

One day not long after she appeared at my door saying she needed to call the police and she did not have a phone. I called them for her and the police came and took her and her son to court to get an intervention order and took them to a shelter.

That night her husband pounded on our front. When I opened the door he demanded to know where his wife was and I told him I did not know. He yelled abuse and called me degrading names and threatend me. My husband arrived home as he was sreaming abuse at me and told him to leave or we would call the police.

The next morning we woke and could not find our kitten. My husband opened the front door to go look in the yard and found the kitten lying on the front door mat dead. It had had it's throat cut. We could not prove it but we knew who was responsible.

2 weeks later his wife came home. She never spoke to me again and would not let her son come to play with our kids. The husband started terrifying my kids every time he saw them playing in the yard and it got to the point they were too scared to play outside. In the end we sold the house and moved.

Posted by: BeenThereWillShare ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:37AM

I lived in Bremerton Wa and about 2 years after living in one place a member of the Crips meoved next door. After that the whole freakin neighborhood went down! There were dope deals in broad daylight and gunshots goin off at least 2 x a week. Then some guy bullied his way into one of the tenants apt and just moved in on him. Every 20 minutes I would hear someone goin up and down the steps to go make a dope deal...especially at night. One night I heard this jerk beating up the tenant who was disabled. The guy also robbed an old man twice, and beat his girlfriend up all the time.

Calling the cops didnt do any good cause I think the guy was a snitch.
My sister lived in the same building with her two kids and I didn't want to leave her alone. Finally one day some guy was being chased by another guy through our yard and was shot at. My 3 yr old nephew was outside, and that was enuf to convince my sister to move. Neither one of us got our deposits back.

All during this time my ex lived 4 blocks away and he would come over drunk and hassle me.

Posted by: Scrappy94 ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:39AM

Am I a "Creeper"? Wrote:
> talking to him.
>
> to work an hour more.
>
>
> is up with them.
>
>
> well see you later."
>
> with it.
>
> didn't know me.
>
> whatever.
>
> lot.
>
> right.
>
> night," and they left.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ARGH!

I lived next to a couple who would sit out side and blast rap music so loud it shook every building for a mile.. HONEST TO GOD. RAP of all things. He waited until he knew I was asleep and then started. His wife came over one day and knocked on my door and said "you shouldn't walk around naked so everyone can see you".. my blinds were NEVER open and my door stayed shut so guess who was peeking thru the bedroom blinds.

Then the neighbor I have now who goes around telling me "I KNOW your dog is going to bite me so I can sue you" while she's throwing her dog across the living room floor..she listens to private conversations thru the front door and adds in a few of her little "tales" and ..well you figure out the rest.

However, according to some of the stories I read here. My stories are nothing.

Posted by: Rayne ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:43AM

After complaining about an annoying neighbor in the tree trimming thread, I began to remember all of the other odd neigbors I've had over the years. So, here are some of mine are:

1. The horrible mother who used to live above us. This one is just sad. She'd hit, yell, and curse at her kids constantly. She'd also do things like wake the kids in the middle of the night to yell at them and make them do chores that she felt weren't done right the first time. The kids would run away frequently. The cops were even called a few times. So sad.

2. The guy in the duplex next to us who hated black people. He would never say hello when we'd speak to him, then one day we heard him mumble racist comments at us. He'd also let his dog crap in our front yard all the time.

3. The couple who moved next to us after the racist guy moved out. They liked to be seen while they were having sex. They liked to open their curtains at night, raise the blinds, turn the lights on and have sex in their living room. There was a shared driveway between the houses and we could see them as we were using the driveway, or if our blinds were open in our living room. (No, I wouldn't watch!)

4. The lady who lived above us after the horrible mom moved out. This lady was very nice, but she'd have crazy sex all the time. We heard a loud crashing noise one night. The next day, she came outside to sit on the porch and talk to us. She asked if we'd heard anything the previous night. She then admitted that she and the boyfriend were having sex and they broke the bed. Wow... LOL

5. The couple who lived above the couple who liked to be seen. They argued all the time and the wife would come outside and yell insults at her husband about how tiny he was and how he didn't satisfy her. He eventually began sleeping with the girl who broke the bed.

6. The guy with the crazy girlfriend. He was cheating on his girlfriend, so she showed up at his house at 4:00 a.m. with a gun (!) saying, "I know that b**** is in there. Come out here!" She then broke his window and drove away before he called the cops. He apologized and they were back together the next week.

Posted by: hobo neighbor ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:45AM

I've posted elsewhere in the off-topic forum about my fucking hobo neighbor who likes to burn trash can fires. Not to burn trash .... but for warmth! He sits out there with his equally burnt out friend and smokes while talking MAD trash. STFU and go in your house. They are nice guys: friendly and polite but.. that shit is just trashy man. Welcome to life in a sleepy little working class railroad town.

I once lived next door to a decrepit little old lady (?). One morning when I was getting home from working the graveyard shift, my neighbor motions me to "her" window and solicits me for sex. Offered a nice gold watch in exchange. That's when I noticed the anchor tattoo and felt foolish that the two gold hoop earrings made me thing The Old Tar was a woman. I turned him down. And moved a couple of weeks later. That freakshow along with the bat infestation was just a bit too much for me.

Posted by: Open_Carry ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:47AM

Ellen Wrote:
> I have bad neighbors all around me. One neighbor
> constantly is putting Roundup on his yard to the
> point that his yard is now a toxic waste dump. We
> have what we believe is a drug dealing punk in the
> same court, but it hasn't been proven yet (but
> when you see cars coming at all times of the day
> and night you begin to wonder). They also have
> yappy dogs that are known to run loose and leave
> deposits on neighboring lawns. I have a neighbor
> on one side that isn't quite so bad as the toxic
> dump neighbor but she did put weed killer on her
> lawn without giving thought to plants that were on
> my side, and she killed half my favorite lilac. I
> don't use chemicals on my yard because I like the
> wildlife that roams (squirrels, rabbits and lots
> of birds). We've even had deer come running
> through. I can tell you the buck didn't stop here
> long. One neighbor decided that she didn't like
> all the vegetation around her house and pulled it
> all out. Now the yard just sits there looking
> barren and plain.

Oh, man. I detest my upstairs neighbors so intensely.

It's a very unhappily married couple, their like, 11-year-old daughter, old lady who is like a grandma but not related technically, two dogs and a cat or two.

For one thing, they are constantly arguing VERY loudly. I've been able to totally hear their shouting and screaming at each other at times. Also, the daughter is a fucking brat. My parents were shoveling snow and worked on it for over an hour at one point and she comes out to play in the snow and starts picking up piles and throwing them back from where they came!

They NEVER walk those dogs. I've literally never seen them, only heard them. They're not even supposed to have dogs. I feel so bad for them, the poor things.

Both of them suck at parking, and never leave room for a second car behind/in front of them, so they hog a two-space area every day.

They never pay their rent on time, and now the husband has had major surgery and no workman's comp so he's got no income. I hope they get kicked out because I'm so sick of them.

Posted by: JBerk ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:49AM

Mr. Rogers Wrote:
> this.
>
> this?

1. when I was younger there was this guy who drove around with this thing that screwed into the back of his car that made it look like he had a dead body in there. I mean I was young, but it looked real to me. He was a fat greasy looking man and every time I saw him I would run away.

2. we lived in this house, that on the top floor was a couple, the middle was a family and we were on the bottom. none of us owned this house. But the kids above us and us used to play in the yard and stuff all the time, but if we ran into the "fron yard" the lady would come out and chase us saying that the front yard was hers and we could only play in the back. One time we played in the front and she hit us with a cane

3. I had a guy who used to yell at our dog (our dog barked at him so he would yell at it) all the time. We lived on acreage so it's not like this guy was super close to our dog. But for some reason he hated Ziggy (dog was named after zig-zags). One day we we just lounging when BANG our dog got shot. His family years later admitted to him doing it.... admitted after he was found dead from a drug overdose.

4. a guys dog shit on our lawn and I told the guy to clean it up. He refused, so I put it on his door step and walked away. next thing I know it got whipped at my house and buddy came over telling me he was going to kill me and my family is dead and blah blah blah. a month later he went to jail for drug traffic

5. same house as 4 but the neighbours on the other side. Normal asian family. quiet and sweet. baked us goodies on the holidays... came home to find a massive drug raid on their house. lots and lots of Pot

Posted by: anyone with religious neighbors? ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:51AM

The neighbors behind my old house were very, VERY religious. It was one couple with 11 children from different foster homes; two of them were their own. I remember as a child playing with them, and asking them what their hobbies were. I had my little gameboy with me and asked them if they wanted to battle.

They said pokemon were evil and that I would go to hell and that GOD HATES COMPUTERS. I was very confused. I wasnt religious, so I had no idea what they were talking about. After that, they would pick on me and (this is the craziest part)... They would jump around on their trampoline and throw mini bibles across the picket fence into our yard. Not even joking. This was an everyday thing, and eventually we had a little pile of bibles in the lawn, and if we didnt get rid of them, they would get soggy overnight.

Eventually, my parents got angry and complained to their parents... who then replied with, OUR CHILDREN ARE TRYING TO SAVE YOU, SO LET THEM.

After that, we just didnt talk to them. We eventually had to call the cops because they wouldnt stop. We have had to call the cops on them a few times, because every now and then one of the kids freaks out and starts screaming KILL THEM ALL, KILL THEM ALL.

Ive never encountered anyone else who acts like this.

Posted by: halo4 ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:52AM

JBerk Wrote:
> Mr. Rogers Wrote:
> -----
> > I have a creepy neighbor that lives next door
> to
> > me. He and his wife have been there for about
> 20
> > years, used to pretty nice some years ago, and
> now
> > act very strangely and suspiciously. By that I
> > mean they seem paranoid now, watching out of
> their
> > windows all the time, not waving or saying
> hello
> > to anyone when they get out of their cars. Very
> > strange behavior for them, since they used to
> be
> > so open and nice. In the past year, he's
> started
> > leaving notes on the neighbors' cars (including
> > our ours) complaining about noise, cars on the
> > road, etc. For us he left us a note about our
> dog
> > barking and keeping them up all night. One
> problem
> > with that, we don't own a dog and he should
> know
> > this.
> >
> > I know people will ask, so here it is...They
> are
> > white, about 50 to 55 years old. My wife and I
> are
> > also white and in our 40's. Our neighborhood is
> > pretty mixed, with no crime or parking problems
> > (more than enough parking on the road). My wife
> > and I are starting to think that maybe this
> couple
> > killed someone or did something illegal they
> way
> > they act. Anyone else ever seen anything like
> > this?
>
> 1. when I was younger there was this guy who drove
> around with this thing that screwed into the back
> of his car that made it look like he had a dead
> body in there. I mean I was young, but it looked
> real to me. He was a fat greasy looking man and
> every time I saw him I would run away.
>
> 2. we lived in this house, that on the top floor
> was a couple, the middle was a family and we were
> on the bottom. none of us owned this house. But
> the kids above us and us used to play in the yard
> and stuff all the time, but if we ran into the
> "fron yard" the lady would come out and chase us
> saying that the front yard was hers and we could
> only play in the back. One time we played in the
> front and she hit us with a cane
>
> 3. I had a guy who used to yell at our dog (our
> dog barked at him so he would yell at it) all the
> time. We lived on acreage so it's not like this
> guy was super close to our dog. But for some
> reason he hated Ziggy (dog was named after
> zig-zags). One day we we just lounging when BANG
> our dog got shot. His family years later admitted
> to him doing it.... admitted after he was found
> dead from a drug overdose.
>
> 4. a guys dog shit on our lawn and I told the guy
> to clean it up. He refused, so I put it on his
> door step and walked away. next thing I know it
> got whipped at my house and buddy came over
> telling me he was going to kill me and my family
> is dead and blah blah blah. a month later he went
> to jail for drug traffic
>
> 5. same house as 4 but the neighbours on the other
> side. Normal asian family. quiet and sweet. baked
> us goodies on the holidays... came home to find a
> massive drug raid on their house. lots and lots of
> Pot

^ well they are Asian... so it was either own a sweet sweet grow op, or farm for gold.

I'd like to think they made the right choice. Grow op > gold farmer.

Also, WTF @ your dog being shot....

I have university roommate stories rather than crazy neighbour stories -

Roommate A) Enjoys taking a deuce in the morning right before his showers. How do I know this? He often forgets to flush because his ritual was to dump, shower and then flush. Except the flush part may or may not happen. When I confronted him, he said "It's what I do, I can't flush before I shower" ..... Imagine waking up in the morning and the first thing you see half awake is someone else's shit... (literally). =/ (oh, the washroom was also directly in front of my room)

Roommate B) Enjoys doing Tae Bo out in the living room. While this may seem harmless, our living room was carpeted. And he was a 180 pound sweating machine. Yup that's right. no towel or anything to cover the carpets, just non stop buckets of sweat for an hour 2-3 times a week for our carpet to soak up. O_o.

"arnolly act"

Posted by: odessa ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:54AM

Great thread!

Cops come to my complex at least three or four times a week. They don't even seem concerned or surprised, just ho hum here we are again.

Across the parking lot from me lives a woman who survived a horrific car accident that killed her husband and left her in a coma for two months. She didn't know that she was two weeks pregnant at the time. Her daughter was born completely healthy. Mom, however, displays all the characteristics of frontal and temporal lobe damage - poor memory, aggression, lack of impulse control, delusions, seizures. She befriended me when I first moved in, but went on to regularly bang on my door and scream and swear at me about my supposed mistreatment of her daughter (who spent so much time at my house that she had her own snack cupboard) and to accuse me of stealing various things from her.

Across the parking lot and to the left lives a lovely family, a mom and her two teenaged kids. They were removed from her care due to her mental illness, but she was able to regain custody. They are born agains and her kids once threw my son to the ground, dragged him through some bushes and kicked him because he said he has never been to church. That was later though. When I still trusted people, I allowed the boy to come over and play with my son. They spent a few hours playing video games and seemed to get along well, then the older sister came and said it was time for dinner. The kid said thanks and goodbye and went home. I went to use my bathroom shortly afterward and I did literally that thing you see in horror movies when someone walks in on a murder scene and skreeky violins play as they look at each horrible part of the room. There was shit everywhere. Caked on the toilet. Clumped on paper towel and shoved in the sink drain. More globs of it stuck in between my scented candles. On the floor. Smeared on the cupboard doors. And a pair of small boxer shorts covered in it, wadded up underneath the toilet. The fucking kid did this, then marched downstairs, played Mario for another half an hour, then politely thanked me and went home. He was 12 years old at the time.

I was relocated by a women's shelter, fyi, I didn't choose to live in hell - I was trying to escape it. I would give anything to move, but I am a single mom, working part time for barely above minimum wage, I get no child support and got nothing in the divorce. The government pays 3/4 of my rent, and I can't afford to give that up.

Posted by: bananas and ham ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:56AM

The house next to mine is a rental (I live in a condo)... The owner used to live in it which wasnt bad... but he had rented it out to this guy who would BLAST music all the time so loud I could hear it in my house. He'd slam doors loud enough as well. Hed also stand in his front door and watch me get into my car and leave... he was CREEPY and annoying.. Then he had someone move in with him and it just made it worse. One night I had someone over and when he went to leave the guy had parked sideways behind him so he couldnt back out so we had to get the city police out there because the guy didnt have any lights on and we didnt want to get into an altercation with him. Luckily he moved out... The people across the street are also super annoying. There are 3 adults, and two young kids and another one on the way. They let the kids that are probably 2/3 and 4/5 play in the street unsupervised. Their dog is annoying and has chased me into my house before, causing my dog to freak out and almost break my storm door trying to get out after him. They also decorate for holidays but then never undecorate... they also dont have a steady car. They borrow a car from someone and walk everywhere... taking the children with them. It wouldnt be so bad but there are no sidewalks to walk on and not much of a shoulder if any, on the way to a main road. I think they're selling drugs of some sort... They have people pull up hang out for 5 minutes and leave all the time. It makes me uncomfortable because as a home owner Id like to know Im safe... Ive had a lot of issues since they moved in. Like random people ringing my door bell, someone trying to open my door and a handful of other things that I dont know for sure are related but I know none of this was happening before they moved in and its happened a number of times since.

Posted by: animal hoarder neighbor ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:57AM

Mr. Rogers Wrote:
> this.
>
> this?

My worst neighbor was an animal hoarder, and had two dogs and more cats than you could count. We'd know when she was coming (she liked to come visit) because the herd of cats went ahead of her. She'd even been known to "rescue" other people's pets without their knowledge. She was absolutely brilliant, and so sweet. She just had problems. Finally her daughter anonymously called the police and they came and raided her apartment, where they removed 37 cats, and that's not counting the ones that just ran. They were in the walls, the attic... and when they passed she'd put them in the fridge. And I won't even get into the filth. She was sent to prison for animal cruelty, so I worked with her daughter and testified to have her committed so she could receive the help she needed instead of prison time. She had no idea she was mistreating the animals; she wasn't a cruel person, just troubled.

And yeah, I've been the, um, loud neighbor. That's why I picked the place we currently live in. The bedroom is located in an exterior corner and shares no walls with the neighbor, so I don't have to trouble myself with that whole "restraint" thing.

Posted by: halo4 ()
Date: September 16, 2013 07:58AM

odessa Wrote:
> Great thread!
>
> Cops come to my complex at least three or four
> times a week. They don't even seem concerned or
> surprised, just ho hum here we are again.
>
> Across the parking lot from me lives a woman who
> survived a horrific car accident that killed her
> husband and left her in a coma for two months. She
> didn't know that she was two weeks pregnant at the
> time. Her daughter was born completely healthy.
> Mom, however, displays all the characteristics of
> frontal and temporal lobe damage - poor memory,
> aggression, lack of impulse control, delusions,
> seizures. She befriended me when I first moved in,
> but went on to regularly bang on my door and
> scream and swear at me about my supposed
> mistreatment of her daughter (who spent so much
> time at my house that she had her own snack
> cupboard) and to accuse me of stealing various
> things from her.
>
> Across the parking lot and to the left lives a
> lovely family, a mom and her two teenaged kids.
> They were removed from her care due to her mental
> illness, but she was able to regain custody. They
> are born agains and her kids once threw my son to
> the ground, dragged him through some bushes and
> kicked him because he said he has never been to
> church. That was later though. When I still
> trusted people, I allowed the boy to come over and
> play with my son. They spent a few hours playing
> video games and seemed to get along well, then the
> older sister came and said it was time for dinner.
> The kid said thanks and goodbye and went home. I
> went to use my bathroom shortly afterward and I
> did literally that thing you see in horror movies
> when someone walks in on a murder scene and
> skreeky violins play as they look at each horrible
> part of the room. There was shit everywhere. Caked
> on the toilet. Clumped on paper towel and shoved
> in the sink drain. More globs of it stuck in
> between my scented candles. On the floor. Smeared
> on the cupboard doors. And a pair of small boxer
> shorts covered in it, wadded up underneath the
> toilet. The fucking kid did this, then marched
> downstairs, played Mario for another half an hour,
> then politely thanked me and went home. He was 12
> years old at the time.
>
> I was relocated by a women's shelter, fyi, I
> didn't choose to live in hell - I was trying to
> escape it. I would give anything to move, but I am
> a single mom, working part time for barely above
> minimum wage, I get no child support and got
> nothing in the divorce. The government pays 3/4 of
> my rent, and I can't afford to give that up.

^ Wow, that's messed up... I always lose more faith in humanity whenever I hear stories like this....

Odessa- hope my post didn't come across as labeling you as anything negative, I was just stating what my experience with those neighbourhoods were, as I've said in previous posts, I think you are one kickass mom. Especially being down on your luck, you're holding up pretty well =)

"inglac Lampreys"

Posted by: alteredmuse ()
Date: September 16, 2013 08:01AM

Where we live now, our neigbors to our immediate left and our back drive me batshit crazy. My dad has had major issues with the neighbors next door, because the late husband (he passed away due to illness, but I think it was from being so mean-spirited) was constantly bitching about one thing or another about the houses around him. He made his neighbors cut down a tree in THEIR yard because he said it was ruining his pool. Bollocks, I say.

A few months after our house was finished being built, my dad noticed he was having a problem with our backyard; the grass kept dying and there was this constant large puddle where all the dead grass was. Turns out our charming neighbor was draining his pool into OUR yard. My dad found a pipe leading from the guy's pool, under our fence and confronted the man. Some BS excuse about forgetting it was there. The wife is no better, crabby old bag.

The family behind us has several kids who scream like they're being murdered when they're playing during the summer and it drives me nuts. I've seriously considered calling the cops, because it goes on EVERY frigging day during the summer. I can hear them through closed windows, that's how loud they are. I've hollered at them to knock it off, but they ignore me. Little brats.

Posted by: batshit crazy ()
Date: September 16, 2013 08:02AM

Am I a "Creeper"? Wrote:
> talking to him.
>
> to work an hour more.
>
>
> is up with them.
>
>
> well see you later."
>
> with it.
>
> didn't know me.
>
> whatever.
>
> lot.
>
> right.
>
> night," and they left.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ARGH!

the guy that lived in our house before us, moved in next door.
he was a FREAK. before we moved in, and before he moved out of this house, he punched holes in all the walls and cabinets and broke a few windows.

when he moved in next door, we found out that he is a registered sex offender (repeat offence pedophile) wtf! welive across the street from a jr high! he would sit outside all day, and garden and stare at everyone walking down the street. my dad wouldn't let me my sister, or bro outside at all, unless he was out there with his taser and handcuffs.

and then he tried to kill himself, and eventually moved out, and we got a really nice asian couple, then they were forclosed on, some teacher lady that loved to pick through trash cans moved it, and now we have a really nice older couple, and the man loves to rake leaves.... our whole street never has a leaf in the street, and his lawn is always leaf-less.

oh, and the people that live behind us have a little rottweiler mix, whole barks all the fucking time... and drives me, my dad, and our two dogs crazy.

Posted by: Palin 'Creepy' Neighbor ()
Date: September 16, 2013 08:38AM

Not around here but a related topic...

Todd Palin: 'Creepy' Neighbor Has Ruined Summer
http://www.newser.com/story/91050/todd-palin-creepy-neighbor-has-ruined-summer.html

Newser) – The Palin family summer has been spoiled, thanks to author Joe McGinniss moving in next door, and Todd Palin called Kathleen Parker to talk about it. Parker writes in a Washington Post blog that the Palins are considering moving the family elsewhere rather than live with "big brother" watching when they step outdoors. “It’s very creepy," Palin says. "Knowing that someone is going to be writing a hit piece, and he’s 15 feet away from you.”

The family's privacy should be a non-partisan issue, says Palin, who's determined to keep his cool despite McGinniss' counter-attack on the talk show circuit. Whatever he does or says, "coming from me, people twist it and turn, and before I know it, I’ve threatened someone," the snowmobile champ complains. "The media would love for me to go out and hit somebody.” He may be right, concludes Parker, but "someone needs to leave the neighborhood. It shouldn’t have to be Todd and Sarah Palin."

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.