HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
does election fraud ever occur in Fairfax County? (by the voters, candidates, and/or the election officials)
Posted by: secondtimehere ()
Date: October 29, 2008 05:12PM

does election fraud ever occur in Fairfax County? (by the voters, candidates, and/or the election officials)

in other parts of the country, it seems like fraud does happen, so I was just wondering how our county is doing ....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: does election fraud ever occur in Fairfax County? (by the voters, candidates, and/or the election officials)
Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: October 29, 2008 05:52PM

si

Re: does election fraud ever occur in Fairfax County? (by the voters, candidates, and/or the election officials)
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 29, 2008 11:00PM

Most likely, on some level.

Both parties have their own dirty tricks, and they use them all on election day, anywhere they can.

Posted by: Mrs. K ()
Date: October 30, 2008 08:41AM

Well, I think there's less voter/election fraud in Vienna since the FFX co board of elections took away the the Vienna Town Council's ability to appoint friends and family as poll workers.

Posted by: vote early & vote often ()
Date: October 30, 2008 09:38AM

I (and a friend) have been voting for my neighbors who don't bother or said I could vote for them, for over twenty years. I figure why waste a good vote. It's not fraud because no one is having their vote taken from them. I voted
six times in 04. The best way to do this is go early then every two hours after that (volunteers work two hour shifts) and of course change clothes, hats and coats. I hoping to vote at least 8 times on the 4th. I will be "trading places" with a friend form a neighboring precinct. This way I feel I give my candate my full support.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 30, 2008 11:35AM

vote early & vote often Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I (and a friend) have been voting for my neighbors
> who don't bother or said I could vote for them,
> for over twenty years. I figure why waste a good
> vote. It's not fraud because no one is having
> their vote taken from them. I voted
> six times in 04. The best way to do this is go
> early then every two hours after that (volunteers
> work two hour shifts) and of course change
> clothes, hats and coats. I hoping to vote at least
> 8 times on the 4th. I will be "trading places"
> with a friend form a neighboring precinct. This
> way I feel I give my candate my full support.

Who will you be voting for?

Posted by: Spacy ()
Date: October 30, 2008 02:52PM

I'm new around here, but don't you have to show some kind of ID to vote?

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: October 30, 2008 06:01PM

I voted yesterday and all they asked to see was my voter registration card (no photo). With Absentee and early voting, they do require the last four digits of your social security number, and each voter's information was called in before allowed to vote (probably to remove our name from the books on the 4th).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.