HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
citizen complaint question
Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 31, 2013 09:29AM

I've been falsely prosecuted for the same "crime" 4x by fairfax. 3x I won. The fourth I can prove they cheated me while I was ill. I can also show that every time the county and lawyers cheated (in those 4 and a couple others).

I finally sued them to stop, to correct my record, to indicate to them the series must end.

However instead of backing off the county ramped up and stalked me with more false prosecution and court dodging, including imprisonment for merely trying to explain i did not owe money on a false ticket.

I protested outside the court. They threatened to imprison me for protest: I sued again (it's illegal to threaten quiet protesters).

The Attorney General of Fairfax and I both scheduled the hearing. He did not show up to defend the County. There was no court representative eaither. I was handed a letter that all the Judges of the cournty recused. They are court dodgers too. But won't admit defeat either. Rather I get legal threats in mail. And have gotten anonymous threats in email.

Already being (mostly/all) disabled this was hugely damaging to my health (stress kills, and i would be susceptible for a few reasons).

HOWEVER it doesn't hardly end there: I soon found myself imprisoned without a trial for 30+ days in a facility. Not a prison. A facility they could use without "prosecuting" me of course.

background: I'm multiply partially disabled. Most are injuries (incl. 2 near death events) citizens caused upon me - for which I was (indirectly) billed for btw. NVCC college refuses to correct a record (rather, still on phone chase) I need to continue classes if I do. I live in a highly abusive atmosphere where people mock me (ei make fun of holes in my poor shoes) and try to stop my progress (it's hard to explain how damaging that canbe) if i'm making any progress (they are also spending money wastefully while i suffer). I reported abuse to county. But that ended up the abusers had me imprisoned 30+ days without a trial. Abusers know county workers, judge and supervisor(s) - unsure if coincidence. I did work or try to work though mostly disabled. Am tryting to work. I have a degeree and certifications. I can't now: they took my license on a lapse of renewal which they cuased and won't admit to. It's too the point i live at night. And I think that was their plan they seem to spend and enjoy it. A captive.

I'm owed disability money. They stole my un-employment money after their last prosecution raid on me got me fired.

I've never got a gov dime. No charity. No gov job (i consider (many) gov workers charity recipients at 3x high pay). I always worked private for low wage. Not even food stamp. Still to date.

They are threatening to take my vehicle. They are also false billing me for $1000 and trying to get my credit cut.

They are stealing from my family and me indirectly doing so.

It's all been highly stressful and injured me badly. I have holes in all but my work shoes (which i'm saving for work when this is hopefully over). I have holes in all my underwear. I have few clothes except what I told others not to buy I didn't want (they do that on purpose to be controlling) - many of which don't even fit of course (abusive).

I'm partially diabetic. They keep buying sugar. I have dangerous high cholesterol problems: they keep buying high fat high salt stuff. So i'm forced to eat just a very few items over and over endlessly and that is also harmful. At times in past i've been starved until my finger nails changed colors. Got other injuries too. County knows that and allot more I should say now. County people laughed at times. I don't even have "my own room" and few human rights. Abusers have often threatened to put me on the streets.

I have no license or phone to correct things, disabled, even if I wanted to.

Where do I go?

If the courts cheat and I'm afraid as hell a lawyer will (for good reason i can prove at least a few did)

What is my next step? (yea i've been egged on to take drastic step however if i do that just gives them what they want and I'm screwed)

Am I patient being calm through all this do you think?

What do I do ? what is YOUR advice?know

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 02:46PM by svennestle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: citizen complaint question
Date: August 31, 2013 09:47AM

I forgot to say. there are resources to "get me out of it" however as i said they are only used when in a ways that i'm still captive / abused. denied otherwise.

At triple pay the county is quickly inflating (steal from the family) and the family is spending to the extent to create a problem. I think it's meant to injure / abuse me. all the HUD/housing is denied tried all that.

it's been so long, like decades since i was 17, there is no "making up". i just want out. and i'm unhealthy from it all.

i'm not suicidal. not unproductive (i study). and i'd love to recover my health. and work and do my part.

i have no history of alchohol abuse or being bad with money.

i smoke. but with pain and neural damage (poisoned 2x near to death by 2 diff citizens). it makes sense i need a crutch especially when in so much stress (i've about quit 2x: but look at the above!)

i think under the circumstances they were hoping i'm less stable than i am. if i flipped out it would be easy for them to use that as a scape goat.

Posted by: Dr. Feelgood ()
Date: August 31, 2013 09:52AM

I suggest hard psychotropic drugs. Lots of them.

Maybe it will work in the opposite way in your case kinda like giving Ritalin to hyperactive kids.

Posted by: Mental Illness ()
Date: August 31, 2013 12:22PM

Mental illness can be a fun place to visit - But this poor fuck lives there.

Posted by: Dr. Katz ()
Date: August 31, 2013 12:26PM

Translation? Your friggin nuts. I don't believe one iota of your story. Based on your comments and their frequency, I'm betting you've got both psychological problems and chemical dependencies (drugs). The county would never have turned you away or done anything to you. So take some responsibility, and stop blaming others for your problems.

Posted by: medical pot ()
Date: August 31, 2013 12:30PM

Move to DC where medical marijuana is legal. Fairfax will also unlikely pursue. Also, I don't have to read about your complaining. Win-Win for everyone!

Posted by: So What. ()
Date: August 31, 2013 03:03PM

At least five decades ago, my classmates and I were required to read her The Mill on the Floss. I remember that we were assigned a certain number of pages each day and discussed them in class the next. Like my friends, I shared their view that this book was the most boring and uninteresting one I had ever read. I recall discussing one day why we had to read such tiresome stuff. But then one evening, I found myself reading beyond the assigned page, so engrossed that I had read to the end without realizing what was happening.

I cannot remember much of the story or what captured my interest. I do still remember my friends’ surprise and disparaging remarks about my tastes. One lesson stuck with me: Some of the most profoundly moving novels require patience and often many pages to unfold but then they stir a reader’s deepest emotions.

I’m pretty sure I also read Eliot’s Silas Marner as a school assignment, but I had never read Middlemarch (1874), which Martin Amis and Julian Barnes have said is the greatest English novel ever written and Virginia Woolf described as “…one of the few English novels written-for grown-up people.” I probably wouldn’t have read it this late in life if I hadn’t happened upon a reference to it in Lewis Wolpert’s essay, “An Unkind Litereature,” on Lab Lit. I had just purchased a Kobo eReader, was anxious to try it out, and the novel was attractively priced.

Like any nineteenth century writer, Eliot requires a contemporary reader to shift gears mentally—focusing on the beauty of the prose with a willingness to let the story unfold gradually. Friends of mine have read it aloud, which seems right. I read it on six twenty-minute bus rides a week over a couple of weeks. I looked forward eagerly to those rides as a chance to revisit my friends in the English countryside and find out how their lives were changing. It was a kind of getaway from the world of words in which I live most of my life. But I’d be the first to admit it’s not for everyone.

As lab lit, Middlemarch is a peek into the lives of scientists in the Victorian Era. As such, it puts the dilemma of today’s young scientists (beautifully limned in Jenny Rohn’s recent blog post), in perspective.

I was also struck by a parallel between Tertius Lydgate, in Middlemarch, and Martin Arrowsmith in Sinclair’s celebrated novel of the early twentieth century. Both tried to pursue scientific research while practicing medicine in small rural communities. Both were young at the time and brought to their work progressive ideas about both clinical and ethical aspects of medical practice. And for both, their idealism ends in discouragement. Eliot’s Lydgate, is the only truly tragic character in the large cast that populates the novel.

Another lens through which a reader can view Lydgate, is to notice that his is the only romance that leads to a truly unhappy marriage, and the source of the breakdown of the latter is his wife’s inability to appreciate Lydgate’s aspirations or even the demands made on a physician’s time and energy. Thus, we have, as Wolpert suggests of earlier literature, another instance of a scientist portrayed in a negative light, even though the reader can in Lydgate’s case sympathize with him and admire his integrity.

It is worth noting for readers interested in fiction about science (or lab lit) that there isn’t very much science in Middlemarch and the plot doesn’t really hinge in any way on the success or failure of either research or application. This in no way detracts from the literary quality of George Eliot’s novel. Indeed, reading it in small servings over the course of many days gave me a new appreciation for her ability to create memorable characters and devise a complex tangle of relationships and situations to bring out hidden aspects of their emotional life.

I found myself pulling for the couples drawn to each other by love rather than status and money. Like many Victorian novels, these romances are the emotional force the drives the plot. I was delighted by the author’s ability to reveal the depth and intensity of her character’s feelings without delving into the physical details of their relationships.

The power of words to evoke the inner lives of a diverse cast of characters within the moral constraints of nineteenth century English literature was a refreshing contrast to much of what I’ve been reading (and writing) this past year

Posted by: Get Help ()
Date: August 31, 2013 03:45PM

Sven - in all seriousness, you need medical help to get on a better path. Go to a private psychologist and present your issues. They will not judge you; they are not affiliated with the Government and they want to help. They will, in all likelihood, refer you to a psychiatrist who may prescribe medications to improve your outlook and help get your issues under control. Ideally, take a family member with you for support.

You may think this is pointless, but it can't hurt to try, right? If nothing else, it would help you to talk to an independent person about your concerns. And this is not the place to look for validation or support.

Posted by: very concerned guy ()
Date: August 31, 2013 04:03PM

I find this statement to be somewhat concerning:

What is my next step? (yea i've been egged on to take drastic step however if i do that just gives them what they want and I'm screwed)

What drastic steps have you considered taking when you believe that every other avenue has been blocked?

Posted by: My diagnosis... ()
Date: August 31, 2013 05:30PM

The OP is...
Attachments:
screwball.jpg

Posted by: Nurse Chapel ()
Date: August 31, 2013 05:48PM

svennestle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where do I go?
>
> If the courts cheat and I'm afraid as hell a
> lawyer will (for good reason i can prove at least
> a few did)
>
> What is my next step? (yea i've been egged on to
> take drastic step however if i do that just gives
> them what they want and I'm screwed)
>
> Am I patient do you think?
>
> What do I do ? what is YOUR advice?

Code of Virginia
Title 32.1 - HEALTH.
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+TOC3201000

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 31, 2013 06:28PM

sven,

Where is this abusive place that you talk about?

Posted by: Lit ()
Date: August 31, 2013 08:49PM

I've often thought that I was missing something in Middlemarch. I've started the book a number of times, and couldn't stick with it. I may try again. Thanks.

Posted by: the answer ()
Date: August 31, 2013 08:54PM

eesh Wrote:
> sven,
>
>
> Where is this abusive place that you talk about?

Walmart on the weekend.

Date: August 31, 2013 09:00PM

WOW!

Date: September 01, 2013 12:42PM

thank you for "checking in" on my problem all

I see many people associate legal problems with mental illness. I'm unsure why.

I do not drink, do drugs, or eat junk food. I'm not depressed.

I did say that already. However I can't complain if any didn't read all of the origional complaint: it's quite allot to digest.

However it is not my fault the complaint is long: it is long because they keep injuring me.

hey anyone remember reader's digest ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 03:12PM by svennestle.

Posted by: Dr. Highbrow ()
Date: September 01, 2013 12:50PM

svennestle Wrote:
> thank you for "checking in" on my problem all
>
> I see many people associate legal problems with
> mental illness. I'm unsure why.
>
> I do not drink, do drugs, or eat junk food. I'm
> not depressed.
>
> I did say that. However I can't complain if any
> didn't read it all it's quite allot to digest.
>
> hey anyone remember reader's digest ?

So then, have you been diagnosed by a trained physician? If so what was his exact diagnosis? (without the conspiracy theories).

Date: September 01, 2013 12:51PM

medical pot Wrote:
> Move to DC where medical marijuana is legal.
> Fairfax will also unlikely pursue. Also, I don't
> have to read about your complaining. Win-Win for
> everyone!

i don't do drugs or drink. i tried them in HS. however they interfere with study. if study is part of your lifestyle they are no good.

there are some legitimate medical uses. however i wish they'd restrict the dosage. (not sell the product in a form allowing people to get overly high / stoned). crosby still and nash did a song about that, you can say, infact.

today i have to agree with the sentiment that "medical marajuana" is being abused and a front for "drug use" as things are.

I'm of course NOT going to agree that anyone who is legally harassed is crazy.

Infact I think that is EXACTLY the plan of democrats and facists to defame and label all their enemies (whites) who they are "persuing" (alias: stealing from) crazy.

democrat's excuse for stealing from poor: "um he's crazy though we can't prove it but since he's crazy he can't sue people abusing the system".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 01:57PM by svennestle.

Date: September 01, 2013 12:57PM

svennestle Wrote:
> I'm of course NOT going to agree that anyone who
> is legally harassed is crazy.
>
> Infact I think that is EXACTLY the plan of
> democrats and facists to defame and label all
> their enemies (whites) who they are "persuing"
> (alias: stealing from) crazy.
>
> Which gives them an excuse in court. excuse "um
> he's crazy though we can't prove it but since he's
> crazy he can't sue people abusing the system".

You still are evading our questions. You're obviously under stress, perhaps duress from one or more issues. You also seem paranoid and unfocused, all signs of mental health issues. So have you been seen by trained psychiatrist?

Posted by: Curious. ()
Date: September 01, 2013 01:08PM

Sven,

Just out of curiosity:

Why are you so convinced that the Democrats have it out for you? Is that just because they control a large portion of Fairfax?

IMHO, if the Republicans had their way, your situation would probably be much worse.

Please do answer "Dr. Highbrow's" question about diagnosis. If you have been diagnosed, by who, and when?

For what it's worth, I'm actually feeling for your plight. This post actually caught my attention... up until now, I'd honestly assumed that you were a meth addict, and I'd been hoping you'd just go away.

Date: September 01, 2013 01:09PM

Mental Illness Wrote:
> Mental illness can be a fun place to visit - But
> this poor fuck lives there.

In college my favorite commedian was George Carlin. Always at the end of his act he did a segment about defending the poor in the United States of America.

He spoke of the abuses, the incorrect ideology used when abusing them (ie, defaming them as crazy), the senselessness, and of course who was most responsible: runaway/facist government.

I side with the ancient greek's experienced view: if you let the poor or the rich, either, have too much control over the courts it is highly dangerous and causes atrocity, poverty, and wars (moreso than usual, more than necessary, dragging down the country as a whole).

Therefore, Equity courts should deal out as much equity as possible and side with caution when giving power or money to defaming, destructive, wasteful litigants; doing so only to repay them sparingly for known debts.

Fairfax does not even have Equity courts. They have one Courthouse for one million people which has a strong history for siding on the side of unionized government workers in suits, and paying out huge amounts to specific people in a highly suspicious manner, and defaming others. facism. feudalistic. both are illegal in the u.s.a. or, really, about any country that claims to have a "constitution" these are stated as illegal.

See: "The Declaration of Independance", specificially: the complaints listed about fedualism and facism.

"the rich need poor courts" -jdh

Date: September 01, 2013 01:11PM

"Mental illness can be a fun place to visit - But this poor fuck lives there."

I appreciate you bothered to read but really.

Defaming a person groundlessly to attempt to destroy their character so that they do not "win" anything.

That is simply grade-school thinking.

I have proof. You have zero. Absolutely no proof. Are my neural pathways growing straight? Is my serotonin "balanced". How would you know.

I said nothing that "sain people" do not say when they are speaking seriously about serious problems or even writing books.

I said LESS crazy things than radio talk show hosts hands down. The big difference is the ammount of injury i showed that happened against me and that i have a right to recover it in Equity court.

ALL YOU KNOW is I stand to get money and you wish to prevent this so that yours goes farther. Common for a fairfax government worker: they've continually concocted schemes to do exactly that.

Thank you I first began to self study college level material, in my strongest field, at the end of 7th grade. I don't need your grade-school tactics.

I'm quite secure in my thinking, aptitude, and character.

I'd really love to hear you sir, your medical explination, of why my complaint shows I must have some medical malady.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 01:19PM by svennestle.

Posted by: 3d7kK ()
Date: September 01, 2013 01:22PM

Mental Illness Wrote:
> Mental illness can be a fun place to visit - But
> this poor fuck lives there.

The poster may -- or may not -- have psychiatric problems. But the other side of that coin is that people with big problems and limited resources are the ones most likely to be victimized by predators. They are least able to fight back. And you don't have to be crazy to get screwed over by bureaucrats and insurance companies.

I would suggest calling Legal Services of Northern Virginia, "a non-profit public interest law firm that provides free legal assistance to low-income residents of Northern Virginia."
http://www.lsnv.org/

If they can't help you themselves they will at least suggest other resources available to you. Also, if part of your problem is that you owe traffic fines, penalties etc. that you don't think you deserve, pay them anyway and file an appeal. There are some battles that you just can't win.

Date: September 01, 2013 01:31PM

Dr. Highbrow Wrote:
> svennestle Wrote:
> You still are evading our questions. You're
> obviously under stress, perhaps duress from one or
> more issues. You also seem paranoid and unfocused,
> all signs of mental health issues. So have you
> been seen by trained psychiatrist?

I evade nothing. Answer everyting.

I've done this for so long excuse me if it is not at the top of my todo list.

I made my complaints known to the Court, and cheap remedies (simply a record change), before they occured to avoid further legal injury, which then occurred. The Court and government workers became hostile and upped the ante and it appears circumstancially (by count of frivolous cases filed against me afterward): they stalked me.

That is hardly my fault. It was their choice to be hostile, and non-co-operative, and money-homing-in in nature.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 01:32PM by svennestle.

Date: September 01, 2013 01:44PM

Groundless defamation is not allowed in Court. Even proven defamation is only allowed if it pertains to the nature, or mens rea, of an Act.

Philosophy is not allowed in Court.

Formulaic reasoning is weak in the Law, it is highly fallible (ie, recent finding that false DNA statistics imprisoned people wrongly and a great number of pending lawsuits reguarding the abuse or imporoper use of statistics).

Tautisms are essential to reasoning.

Proven injury is allowed. Injuries always have a cause (that's a tautism).

If there was an act done that caused injury is to be reasoned if there is room for question.

A Court should seek Equity (fair balance between two litigants concerning alegal injury). Arguments concerning are done by reasoning and not else.

If a Court does not seek Equity it is a mere outpost of facism. No one will go to it, pay for it, or beleive in it. The rulers that operate it will fall, and possibly be treated harshly.

The best way for a facist to stay on top: insure no Equity claims can be filed except by people under their control, for the purpose strengthening facism, in the name of feudalsim.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 01:44PM by svennestle.

Posted by: You're kidding me ()
Date: September 01, 2013 01:46PM

One word: Paranoia.

Two words: Anti-psychotic drugs

Three words: Get a lawyer.

Four words: You are a joke.

Final thoughts: This site is NOT the place for your complaints if you want serious help ... and you need LOTS of it!

Date: September 01, 2013 01:54PM

"So then, have you been diagnosed by a trained physician?"

who is trained how much? i began college level study in 7th grade. not all my studies are "know to fairfax county". and why should fairfax suspect otherwise? i am a diagnostician. what kind?

Recently, after the 3rd suit mentioned in the origional post, a therapist (who was court ordered - i did not seek a therapist) signed to the fact i didn't need or require therapy or medication.

I also had a a medical doctor, for poison treatment (see orig post), tell me "you are very perceptive you should be a therapist"

I'm at least somewhat perceptive and have diagnostic skills.

There is not a small chance a diagnostician could throw one at me I would not catch and throw back twice as fast.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 01:54PM by svennestle.

Date: September 01, 2013 01:58PM

Curious. Wrote:
> Sven,
>
> Just out of curiosity:
>
> Why are you so convinced that the Democrats have
> it out for you? Is that just because they control
> a large portion of Fairfax?
>
> IMHO, if the Republicans had their way, your
> situation would probably be much worse.

Then I would fight them twice as much. Give credit where credit is due, is my credo!

You have to admit your are proposing that might be the case some republican "area" might have abused courts in a way even worse. Yet you did not say how or cite an example, and cyou are far away from forming a proper citation.

That is not the real, currently, and transpired case being discussed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 02:02PM by svennestle.

Date: September 01, 2013 02:20PM

exuse me i'm currently still editing my comments above so they are more pertient / more readable.

i didn't expect posts so quickly

Date: September 01, 2013 02:22PM

Dr. Katz Wrote:
> Translation? Your friggin nuts. I don't believe
> one iota of your story. Based on your comments and
> their frequency, I'm betting you've got both
> psychological problems and chemical dependencies
> (drugs). The county would never have turned you
> away or done anything to you. So take some
> responsibility, and stop blaming others for your
> problems.

blaming others for problems is what Court and Lawsuits are. when others cause problems and you prove it: they owe

responsibility yes. however at law BOTH litigants have their own responsibilities. when one party forces legal injuries on another and or prevents the other litigant from recovering for their own benefit: they owe.

you are making a "might makes right" argument. pure facism and illegal in the U.S.A.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 02:25PM by svennestle.

Date: September 01, 2013 02:30PM

So What. Wrote:
> At least five decades ago, my classmates and I
> were required to read her The Mill on the Floss. I

i'm not a congressman. i'm injured. don't fillibuster me.

Date: September 01, 2013 02:33PM

Get Help Wrote:
> Sven - in all seriousness, you need medical help
> to get on a better path. Go to a private

in all seriousness i'm sure your defaming me. you have no proof about what your saying. you offered no reasoning for your statement.

another grade-school attempt to take down a class member with character assassination.

THE PROBLEM is i'm far past grade-school and so is the case.

i am suing and i have papers to back up what i said

Posted by: Just a thought for you ()
Date: September 01, 2013 02:41PM

Generally, I find that when everyone except yourself can see that you have mental health issues, then you probably, most certainly do have mental health issues.

You got problems bro..

Get help, or it will only get worse.

Posted by: just a thought for you ()
Date: September 01, 2013 02:43PM

And frankly, I don't believe half the bull shit you're writing.

Date: September 01, 2013 02:44PM

very concerned guy Wrote:
> I find this statement to be somewhat concerning:
>
> What is my next step? (yea i've been egged on
> to take drastic step however if i do that just
> gives them what they want and I'm screwed)

>
> What drastic steps have you considered taking when
> you believe that every other avenue has been
> blocked?

I'm more than somewhat concerned you are trying to insert statements in my statements and trying to imply I may have said something illegal.

Prove I said anything illegal. Fact is you had to ask. You are fishing.

ALSO. You said "what drastic steps". I never asked that. YOU INSERTED THAT. I neither said drastic step nor asked for a drastic step. However I did say the people I'm suing suggested drastic steps.

YOU ARE FISHING. YOU ARE PROSECUTING THE VICTIM: a very popular tactic in fairfax i assert.

What did they say? They suggested suicide. They suggested I move away (i wish they would, but i know once they are rich they'll skip town to florida). They suggested I revolt. They suggested I take psychiatric drugs until my organs fall out and my thoughts are like a solid line on an oscilliscope.

They, i suggest, sent anonymous email threats after (ex, DRS) meetings which contained information only someone I had just conversed with me about receiving aid would know to send out of the blue. Emails i still have.

I'm sending you on a fishing trip to obama COD. He's paying: he's the one sending out all the invitations not me. I'm NOT paying. I've had quite enough of paying for other peoples parties and bbq.

"your a drone"

Posted by: just a thought for you ()
Date: September 01, 2013 02:51PM

svennestle Wrote:
>
> What did they say? They suggested suicide. They
> suggested I move away (i wish they would, but i
> know once they are rich they'll skip town to
> florida). They suggested I revolt. They
> suggested I take psychiatric drugs until my organs
> fall out and my thoughts are like a solid line on
> an oscilliscope.
>
> They, i suggest, sent anonymous email threats
> after (ex, DRS) meetings which contained
> information only someone I had just conversed with
> me about receiving aid would know to send out of
> the blue. Emails i still have.
>
> I'm sending you on a fishing trip to obama COD.
> He's paying: he's the one sending out all the
> invitations not me. I'm NOT paying. I've had
> quite enough of paying for other peoples parties
> and bbq.
>
> "your a drone"

Suicide? email threats? Obama?

You should be taken into medical custody by the police against your will. You are nearing that "potential danger to yourself and others" line.

I'm sending this to the FCPD for your own good and the safety of the community. I truly believe that you have the potential to become dangerous without help.

Date: September 01, 2013 02:52PM

Nurse Chapel Wrote:
> svennestle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Where do I go?
> >
> > If the courts cheat and I'm afraid as hell a
> > lawyer will (for good reason i can prove at
> least
> > a few did)
> >
> > What is my next step? (yea i've been egged on
> to
> > take drastic step however if i do that just
> gives
> > them what they want and I'm screwed)
> >
> > Am I patient do you think?
> >
> > What do I do ? what is YOUR advice?
>
> Code of Virginia
> Title 32.1 - HEALTH.
> http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+co
> d+TOC3201000

YES. If you trace back public records of FDC#4, 09-2291, you'll see.

I did claim they performed an illegal quash using health code improperly and illegally: concerning someone else's health record (however the case had not yet opened and that was only a subpeona duces tecum - even a quash of that could not quash the case - they are total liars - the fairfax courts).

That was just one of many things they did I claimed was intentional tampering.

There are more than 40 filings going both ways for you to catch up on.

I went pro-se after a confirmed case of them cheating (not the above - when they were prosecuting me in court).

HOWEVER. I cannot catch you all up on every detail. Of that I'm sorry.

POINT IS. when you do everything you were supposed to do and fairfax cheated at every turn and fairfax is using the law to stalk you: what do you do?

As I said from the start. I did not seek them. This is all them: they sought me and are still seeking me and sending me legal threats in the mail. I did prosecute them to stop after SEVERAL false prosecutions and total lack of any legal protection of me in my life. I don't see how one would expect i wouldn't.

I do thank you all for your responses however joking cruel or pithy it is better than nothing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 02:55PM by svennestle.

Posted by: just a thought 4 u ()
Date: September 01, 2013 02:56PM

svennestle Wrote:
> Nurse Chapel Wrote:
> -----
> > svennestle Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Where do I go?
> > >
> > > If the courts cheat and I'm afraid as hell a
> > > lawyer will (for good reason i can prove at
> > least
> > > a few did)
> > >
> > > What is my next step? (yea i've been egged
> on
> > to
> > > take drastic step however if i do that just
> > gives
> > > them what they want and I'm screwed)
> > >
> > > Am I patient do you think?
> > >
> > > What do I do ? what is YOUR advice?
> >
> > Code of Virginia
> > Title 32.1 - HEALTH.
> >
> http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+co
>
> > d+TOC3201000
>
> YES. If you trace back public records of FDC#4,
> 09-2291, you'll see.
>
> I did claim they performed an illegal quash using
> health code improperly and illegally: concerning
> someone else's health record (however the case had
> not yet opened and that was only a subpeona duces
> tecum - even a quash of that could not quash the
> case - they are total liars - the fairfax
> courts).
>
> That was just one of many things they did I
> claimed was intentional tampering.
>
> There are more than 40 filings going both ways for
> you to catch up on.
>
> I went pro-se after a confirmed case of them
> cheating (not the above - when they were
> prosecuting me in court).
>
> HOWEVER. I cannot catch you all up on every
> detail. Of that I'm sorry.
>
> POINT IS. when you do everything you were
> supposed to do and fairfax cheated at every turn
> and fairfax is using the law to stalk you: what do
> you do?
>
> As I said from the start. I did not seek them.
> This is all them: they sought me and are still
> seeking me and sending me legal threats in the
> mail. I did prosecute them to stop after SEVERAL
> false prosecutions and total lack of any legal
> protection of me in my life. I don't see how one
> would expect i wouldn't.
>
> I do thank you all for your responses however
> joking cruel or pithy it is better than nothing.

Lies

Prove it

Posted by: svennnestle ()
Date: September 01, 2013 02:59PM

I deserve everything the county has done to me.

Date: September 01, 2013 03:01PM

eesh Wrote:
> Where is this abusive place that you talk about?

"home". i'd rather not publish all the details about abuse i did mention some points already. i mentioned above some real injury and promise i can show more than might appaul you. however i did publish many details and promised to supply more, if asked, to not less than a few gov aid agencies.

the county completely cover the fact i'd complained and prosecuted the victim with a totally frivolous complaint against me: "shut the door too loud"

which, btw, was a false claim. it was neither "too loud" nor un-provoked or un-deserved or un-equivocated.

and however i shut the door, how does this lead to 30+ days improsionment without a trial? it doesn't. except when you are sought to be taken out as a political prisoner. becuase they owe you money.

absolute trash. this democrat fairfax lying courts: absolute trash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 03:02PM by svennestle.

Date: September 01, 2013 03:09PM

3d7kK Wrote:
> Mental Illness Wrote:
> -----
> > Mental illness can be a fun place to visit -
> But
> > this poor fuck lives there.
>
> The poster may -- or may not -- have psychiatric
> problems. But the other side of that coin is that
> people with big problems and limited resources are
> the ones most likely to be victimized by
> predators. They are least able to fight back. And
> you don't have to be crazy to get screwed over by
> bureaucrats and insurance companies.
>
> I would suggest calling Legal Services of Northern
> Virginia, "a non-profit public interest law firm
> that provides free legal assistance to low-income
> residents of Northern Virginia."
> http://www.lsnv.org/
>
> If they can't help you themselves they will at
> least suggest other resources available to you.
> Also, if part of your problem is that you owe
> traffic fines, penalties etc. that you don't think
> you deserve, pay them anyway and file an appeal.
> There are some battles that you just can't win.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT

they phone jerked me a long time, months before directing me there.

they did nothing but suggest i apply elsewhere, while billing you all.

he gave me a phone number is all (in person phone jerking, how different!)

THAT phone number was a New Jersey number which tried to get me to sign a paper saying that they could withdraw 10% of all my disability money for giving me a phone number. a number of which lawyer to call and inquire about disability to. TOTAL FRAUD.

whether you realized it or not your suggesting I spend weeks and become a target of fraud.

I've been there, done that, and have the paperwork to show how fraudulent "the system" is.

Date: September 01, 2013 03:11PM

fairfax loudoun et al were already caught cheeting many times.

they skipped court. i have court papers saying the Judges of fairfax county all recuse my case

technically i already won at Law many times

let that be a warning: they are such facists and so corrupt even if you win you get nothing but stalked and injured moreso

Posted by: proof is in the pudding ()
Date: September 01, 2013 03:14PM

svennestle Wrote:
> fairfax loudoun et al were already caught cheeting
> many times.
>

prove it

> they skipped court. i have court papers saying
> the Judges of fairfax county all recuse my case

where are the papers? prove it.

>
> technically i already won at Law many times

Doesn't sound like it

>
> let that be a warning: they are such facists and
> so corrupt even if you win you get nothing but
> stalked and injured moreso

Proof?????

Posted by: proof is in the pudding ()
Date: September 01, 2013 03:21PM

Just as I thought, NOTHING.

See, you can't prove anything you whacko.

Posted by: Impartial Observer ()
Date: September 01, 2013 03:36PM

Well, I tried. I don't know how you get through to people who don't realize they need help. Any experts out there care to weigh in? This seems to be going downhill fast.

Posted by: u need some ()
Date: September 01, 2013 03:42PM

Attachments:
here-are-the-allegations-that-spurred-jj-to-pay-a-181-million-settlement-over-an-anti-psychotic-drug.jpg

Posted by: More BS ()
Date: September 01, 2013 03:44PM

"> Where is this abusive place that you talk about?

"home...."

Then f-ing move. And I pray to Allah you aren't my neighbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait...you drive that car with all those marijuana plants bumper stickers, aren't you?

Ah, that explains it.

Date: September 01, 2013 03:45PM

You're kidding me Wrote:
> One word: Paranoia.

i said i do not smoke marajuana

> Two words: Anti-psychotic drugs

The World Health Organization has warned these cause suicidal tendancies and are over-prescribed, and is a a world-wide issue they are concerned about.

The Black Box label on these (warnings courts demand be on the box) show many of these drugs cause organ damage and have contra-indicative side effects (ie, anti-depressant who's side effect is more depression)

As well these drugs have been linked to mass workplace murders and other illegal behavior.

My assessment: they are only safe if used on patients who are in asilums who are not in the public. ie, the retarted. (not that the retarded are depressed - i wouldn't suggest that)

You should read more.

And "your a drone". your greedy

line an verse the bible isn't going to support you.

i'm not "your bitch" you can't just call me crazy and force drugs on me.

The Constitution gives you no powers for what your attempting. Rather it takes the power to prevent you. And the State and County cannot take the power because it is already removed by the Constitution.

Yet they wish to excercise powers like they do OPM. (other people's money)

> Three words: Get a lawyer.

they cheated. had a case reset due to it.

In 1976 the Supreme Court of the Unite States of America decided that defendants being prosecuted were legally allowed to defend themselves.

Before that time gov could pick a lawyer and attatch them to you like a leach. Anything the lawyer said, legally, was you talking. And if the lawyer takes a dive it is legally as if you did so yourself intentionally.

Fact is they cheated in court and were caught. They already sacrificed the case. I won.

Question was this: They continually fasely prosecute while loosing in Court. They were caught tampering in Court too. They owe me money. I want nothing to do with any of their lawyers: already I caught them cheating.

What next? They lost and refuse to pay. And are sending me bills using vital information at this point they have no right using.

What next?

> Four words: You are a joke.
>
> Final thoughts: This site is NOT the place for
> your complaints if you want serious help ... and
> you need LOTS of it!

Ah. But people did see my complaints and respond. You are formally incorrect.

Date: September 01, 2013 03:58PM

proof is in the pudding Wrote:
> svennestle Wrote:
> -----
> > fairfax loudoun et al were already caught
> cheeting
> > many times.
> >
>
> prove it
>
>
>
> > they skipped court. i have court papers saying
> > the Judges of fairfax county all recuse my case
>
>
> where are the papers? prove it.
>
>
> >
> > technically i already won at Law many times
>
>
> Doesn't sound like it
>
>
>
>
> >
> > let that be a warning: they are such facists
> and
> > so corrupt even if you win you get nothing but
> > stalked and injured moreso
>
>
> Proof?????

I began by saying they prosecuted me FOUR times and lost 3x.

And I did file specific cases of tampering and cheating in Court documents.

There are over 40 filings going back and forth. I did cite a case number above.

You can, if you wish, find that infact they did prosecute me, fail, and had to reset the case after removing my "public defendant".

However that was one of many mistakes. They prosecuted me a second time using juv dem rel court and lost there too.

So immediately we see problems. Two Judge removed my lawyer from duty. I was prosecuted by two different Courts (GDC JDR) and they lost both times.

I didn't even count that. So I can say I was prosecuted 5 times for the same crime not four. Thanks for reminding me.

But that doesn't include other false proseuctions they did: which i NOW complain of.

ON THE OTHER HAND. your asking for proof of cheating which is vague.

I have proofs. But to offer proof we need to pick WHICH TIME they cheated that I complained of, which is many.

once "we" pick which time they cheated I can show a document for it, yes

------------------------------------

however the goal was to ask. if they owe money, cheat, and send bills.

If they evade court (recuse, give up, tamper, etc).

Yet they keep on harassing using the court...

what next?

------------------------------

THEY HAVE NEVER ANSWERED A SINGLE COMPLAIN OF MINE

(except dodgingly without my being able to argue their reply as totally unrelated to the complaint)

THEY HAVE NOT ALLOWED ME TO DEFEND MY INTERESTS IN COURT AND THREATENED TO IMPRISON ME IF I OFFER A DEFENDSE TO THEIR FALSE ACCUSASIONS IN COURT ON MANY OCCASIONS

And fairfax courts imprisoned me in jail once simply for saying: "If i do not get a word of defense to your charges you can jail me. Because I know my rights and I am owed a defense to false charges." For that, I was imprisoned a day.

Mind you. I said that at the proper part of the trial. It was not an interjection. It was my turn to speak. see: federal rules of civil procedure.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 04:01PM by svennestle.

Posted by: More BS ()
Date: September 01, 2013 04:06PM

svennestle Wrote:
> You're kidding me Wrote:
> -----
> > One word: Paranoia.
>
> i said i do not smoke marajuana
>
> > Two words: Anti-psychotic drugs
>
> The World Health Organization has warned these
> cause suicidal tendancies and are over-prescribed,
> and is a a world-wide issue they are concerned
> about.
>
> The Black Box label on these (warnings courts
> demand be on the box) show many of these drugs
> cause organ damage and have contra-indicative side
> effects (ie, anti-depressant who's side effect is
> more depression)
>
> As well these drugs have been linked to mass
> workplace murders and other illegal behavior.
>
> My assessment: they are only safe if used on
> patients who are in asilums who are not in the
> public. ie, the retarted. (not that the retarded
> are depressed - i wouldn't suggest that)
>
> You should read more.
>
> And "your a drone". your greedy
>
> line an verse the bible isn't going to support
> you.
>
> i'm not "your bitch" you can't just call me crazy
> and force drugs on me.
>
> The Constitution gives you no powers for what your
> attempting. Rather it takes the power to prevent
> you. And the State and County cannot take the
> power because it is already removed by the
> Constitution.
>
> Yet they wish to excercise powers like they do
> OPM. (other people's money)
>
>
> > Three words: Get a lawyer.
>
> they cheated. had a case reset due to it.
>
> In 1976 the Supreme Court of the Unite States of
> America decided that defendants being prosecuted
> were legally allowed to defend themselves.
>
> Before that time gov could pick a lawyer and
> attatch them to you like a leach. Anything the
> lawyer said, legally, was you talking. And if the
> lawyer takes a dive it is legally as if you did so
> yourself intentionally.
>
> Fact is they cheated in court and were caught.
> They already sacrificed the case. I won.
>
> Question was this: They continually fasely
> prosecute while loosing in Court. They were
> caught tampering in Court too. They owe me money.
> I want nothing to do with any of their lawyers:
> already I caught them cheating.
>
> What next? They lost and refuse to pay. And are
> sending me bills using vital information at this
> point they have no right using.
>
> What next?
>
> > Four words: You are a joke.
> >
> > Final thoughts: This site is NOT the place for
> > your complaints if you want serious help ...
> and
> > you need LOTS of it!
>
> Ah. But people did see my complaints and respond.
> You are formally incorrect.

AND 95% OF THOSE COMMENTED ARE SAYING THE SAME THING THAT I AM.

And FYI, you CAN have mental issues without smoking pot, you rambling jackass.

The wicked voice in my head is talking to me....I have to go now....POOOOOOF

Date: September 01, 2013 04:13PM

you must think i'm a gov worker getting paid for assaulting a citizen

my job was, i WAS working and paying taxes.

ended up i had to study law and defend myself pro-se. but they got paid and then also sent ME a bills for problems they created (car registration related), in the mail

you must be thinking that since i did legal work and won two cases I'd have been compensated. it is the OPPOSITE.

they always win even if they loose. they always defame and bill even if they loose.

they are posers.

why the HELL am i doing there job and getting billed?

and don't i have work to do, if not to pay taxes for their lame asses? well i did ...

Posted by: LOUIE ()
Date: September 01, 2013 04:15PM

This is an interesting video that shows what things are like for someone with schizophrenia, just throwing it out there cuz I saw it a week or so ago and it was enlightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWYwckFrksg

Date: September 01, 2013 04:24PM

just a thought for you Wrote:
> svennestle Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > What did they say? They suggested suicide.
> They
> > suggested I move away (i wish they would, but i
> > know once they are rich they'll skip town to
> > florida). They suggested I revolt. They
> > suggested I take psychiatric drugs until my
> organs
> > fall out and my thoughts are like a solid line
> on
> > an oscilliscope.
> >
> > They, i suggest, sent anonymous email threats
> > after (ex, DRS) meetings which contained
> > information only someone I had just conversed
> with
> > me about receiving aid would know to send out
> of
> > the blue. Emails i still have.
> >
> > I'm sending you on a fishing trip to obama COD.
>
> > He's paying: he's the one sending out all the
> > invitations not me. I'm NOT paying. I've had
> > quite enough of paying for other peoples
> parties
> > and bbq.
> >
> > "your a drone"
>
>
>
> Suicide? email threats? Obama?
>
> You should be taken into medical custody by the
> police against your will. You are nearing that
> "potential danger to yourself and others" line.
>
> I'm sending this to the FCPD for your own good and
> the safety of the community. I truly believe that
> you have the potential to become dangerous without
> help.

YOUR PUTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH

i never said obama had anything to do with my legal complaint. you are fishing.

clearly i named loudoun, fairfax, et al

you are suggesting using the power of the court, a community assult, upon a citizen who has been winning in court and is complaining of the court falsely prosecuting him.

you do not know me. much less have you argued and won in court. yet you are asserting i am a danger to the community and should be captured like an animal. even though clearly there is evidence i'm docile and have been very patient throught. throughout allot of legal work you know nothing of.

I claim you are a bastard crying fire in a theater where there is no fire.

you are a drone

Date: September 01, 2013 04:43PM

More about my education.

I have never received judicial appointment. However. I am familiar with the curriculum because i studied it. I can say that am well beyond the minimal requirements of being. Without blinking an eye

a disabled judge

my legal studies focused on what is going wrong with today's system, noting that government workers had been suspicously winning the lion's share of court cases and about socially prevailant issues like "taxing the poor" to pay for gov increases.

and one thing i found is: past judges had wrotes books on why it would occur and warned strongly it would be the case: and filed suits against it

for instance: i'v read the judicial cannon, among many other things

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 04:44PM by svennestle.

Date: September 01, 2013 05:08PM

get a lawyer you said? i have a police filing on record the Prosecutor's department twice put on the floor. the women at the front desk saw that a possible feminine law was part of the suit and refused flat out to intake it for the prosecutor's dept to prosecute.

so they had (at least two) opportunity to provide a lawyer to the poor on a case showing allot of injury. however the fact that i was pro-se was complained of right in the text of the case. THEY KNEW IT.

they evaded law at every step. that is not my fault.

you can try pointing the blame finger at me saying i didn't have a lawyer. i did they cheated the lawyer was removed. tried to get another later on using the court's prosecution system: I was refused twice for biggoted reasons.

we can go on and on with this. fact is any way you point a finger at me for failing to warn or failing to act: i believe i am going to show papers you are simply mis-informed or that you are guessing in your own favor

---------------------------------------

however as i said that wasn't my question

my question was: assuming they lost in court (continually) and refused to pay and are still prosecuting me

what do i do?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 05:09PM by svennestle.

Date: September 01, 2013 05:27PM

I have to say i had a style of being legally correct in all respects but slightly discheveled on the surface, in complaining and winning in court. (once i was forced to be pro-se). it offered a little opportunity to those who would abuse the law, to be opportunistic in falsely claiming error: which they did do, which they are used to having doing against the poor i'd argue, which i am.

Infact VA law library has a book from CA which has the main topic of teaching gov lawyers how to cheat citizens out of municipal suits, which expressely mentions that money paid out is money gov workers can't get in their paychecks. Not something they'd never thought of, we can surmise. Rather we can observe the wrote books on the subject.

Like a sting but not really. because i did not entice them at all. my papers quite clearly show i avoided suits, which legally i should have, and i did: quietly and kindly in person, and on paper as well. if the filings were a little discheveled: the law clearly states that content, not appearance, is what is law, especially from a poor litigant forced to go pro-se. The law CLEARLY states they are to be wary of and give aid to the poor, btw.

why .... you can thank George Carlin and his appeal to his audience to be mindful of the poor, and i was, as to how the law might "gang up on them"

By the way one of my latent complaints (not filed per say) is that fairfax illegally ran a sting against me and MANY OTHERS. We did nothing wrong but they prosecuted us anyway and that was one of a few times they got me fired. So if i stung them a little they more than deserved it, the fairfax county legal people. They got me fired for patently false accusations too, not just with the sting, that was only one time.

But again I was forced into the suit because they were persuing me in court. Which in other worse: is defense or self defense.

I did not initiate suits. This is all them. And they are still persuing me, sending me legal threats by mail.

I am still legally not allowed to work. You can thank them.

I just wanted to work an pay taxes. I'm angrier (per say) than anyone that I am locked up in this total crap of finger pointing they created.

The right to work and earn to defend one's own right to eat and live is specifically mentioned in The Declaration of Independance.

After they lost to me in court a few times: they took away that right.

And I publicly accuse them of harassing me and taking away gauranteed freedoms because they know it legally injures me and they hope it causes a situation where I cannot defend against their stalking me.

As I said I won in court and they are still persuing me with false accustions: accusations I can prove are false.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 05:38PM by svennestle.

Posted by: do not worry ()
Date: September 01, 2013 05:45PM

When you die, they will use the samples from the turf negotiations to make sure your grave is always green. The County will do this as a matter of policy. Just ask Ed Long, that is, if you can ever find him.

His performance is so poor he is out looking for work on the County's dime.

Date: September 01, 2013 06:40PM

Ok. Though I already mentioned they prosecuted me 4-5 times for the same thing and lost (except once in past, which i now realize they cheated me on)

HERE's the FIRST thing that happened. The first cheat they did. Because many are asking.

A person filed a false and serious complaint against me. Rather: the prosecutor "upped the charges" dangerously (the legal code was unrelated to the actaul complaint, though at the time I didn't know enough law to say that)

They pulled me into a "pre trial hearing". Of course I had not yet been assigned a lawyer, they do that at the "arraignment" (read charges, assign a lawyer to the poor).

And this "pre trial" was A MONTH after the complaint. If there were any danger to the complainer: law did nothing to prevent it.

Before the pre-trial I looked on the internet a little, what i was supposed to do and all. I was wary that they might claim a "third strike" law against me even though i'd done nothing wrong (which actually for this complaint they've quietly set to TWO strikes without warning the public, i didn't know that though). I knew they hadn't been fair in the past, and thought they might be if I voiced that. All I knew was the game of having prosecutors file a serious charge (that much i newly learned) falsely and them accumulate: WAS A VERY DANGEROUS GAME FOR ME which padded their pockets with cash. I knew that when i looked up the code of what i'd been charged with.

At the "pre trial" they put a legal document in front of me with small print and asked me to sign it, saying the dispute would be calm and settled all I had to do was sign. I've always be taught to be wary of fine print. I asked "am i admitting guilt if I sign this"? She (a beautiful Judge I have to say) opened her eyes and said: yes, you'd be admitting guilt if you signed it.

Being a diagnostician with allot of schooling, having wished to study law but never have done much legal study, I though. DAMN: if they are doing this, which is obviously underhanded and illegal (to trick the poor into signing guilt while giving them a sly story) ...

What in the World else are they up to?

I began study.

I investigated and interview the "Magistrate" who initiated the charge. I found out he had done zero to protect my rights. He admitted he'd allowed a serious charge to be excecuted against me without having even questioned the person complaining as to why the form was filed: and that he really didn't care. Rather the office had many forms and PROMOTED that they be filed.

I didn't realize it when I first saw it. But I later realized all the materials the magistrate had put out would be very ENTICING AND SEDUCTIVE to a group of peeople, espcially in combination with online materials.

They were enticing suits. After all it's been said for a long time: gov gets work by creating problems to fix. And who would know that better than the BEDROOM COMMUNITY OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT most often of doing just that?

I did have a lawyer, as a said above cheating occured and etc etc they broke about every rule that could be broken.

That is how things started. By them trying to trick me into signing guilt before I had been arraigned and had a lawyer.

----------------------------

A friend Jimi, "the master", had warned me at work recently "record all your work and everything that happens. bosses, customers, jealous workers will try to back stab you. be prepared." and he showed me he had done so, why, and how it helped. So I decide ... why not do that with the court. Just in case they aren't really "protecting my rights".

It only got worse from there. At first I simply had a policy of kindly and nicely avoiding suits and giving them ample opportunity and reason to do so.

They would have nothing to do with it. At every legal step they became more hostile and took steps to harass me and ignore normal court procedure. Especially fairfax county. That's a very long story of many complaints that I kept papers and logs of as the thing progressed.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 06:52PM by svennestle.

Date: September 01, 2013 07:44PM

svennestle Wrote:
> Dr. Highbrow Wrote:
> -----
> > svennestle Wrote:
> > You still are evading our questions. You're
> > obviously under stress, perhaps duress from one
> or
> > more issues. You also seem paranoid and
> unfocused,
> > all signs of mental health issues. So have you
> > been seen by trained psychiatrist?
>
> I evade nothing. Answer everyting.
>
> I've done this for so long excuse me if it is not
> at the top of my todo list.
>
> I made my complaints known to the Court, and cheap
> remedies (simply a record change), before they
> occured to avoid further legal injury, which then
> occurred. The Court and government workers became
> hostile and upped the ante and it appears
> circumstancially (by count of frivolous cases
> filed against me afterward): they stalked me.
>
> That is hardly my fault. It was their choice to
> be hostile, and non-co-operative, and
> money-homing-in in nature.

Are you an adult? If so then YOU are responsible for your actions, not the court. Go check yourself in and get yourself a proper evaluation. I can tell by your responses that you are in need of help and in need of it now. Fairfax county has some outstanding specialists who can diagnose your problem(s) and provide reasonable solutions if you give them the opportunity. Here is some information below. I encourage you to call them tonight and see what they can do for you. After all you want things to get better right? You surely want to feel better and have more control right? Then these are the people to help get you on that path...

Emergency Mental Health Services (24 Hours)
Departments & Agencies List Programs & Services
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/contact/ProgramDetail.aspx?agId=4319

Details
~~~~~~~~
Emergency Services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for persons in crisis or experiencing a mental health emergency. Services include crisis intervention and stabilization, and evaluation for referrals to crisis care facilities, emergency shelters, and hospitals.

Public Web: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/csb
Email: Emergency Mental Health Services (24 Hours)
Program or Service of: Community Services Board

Phone Numbers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Primary Phone #: 703-573-5679 TTY: 703-207-7737
Primary Fax #: 703-876-1640

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: September 01, 2013 10:47PM

A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. This is as whether you are talking about medicine, car repair, home improvements or the law.

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: September 01, 2013 10:55PM

Reading this thread reminds me of "Cape Fear."

Posted by: Arkham Asylum ()
Date: September 01, 2013 11:02PM

The OP....
Attachments:
bolland-joker.jpg

Posted by: Mr GFR ()
Date: September 02, 2013 01:08AM

Dude....when I feel like the man is getting to me...I just like to go flying. The higher the better. May suggest at least 30 floor building for how low you feel these days. Just walk to the edge and lean forward. The feeling is heart stopping and I promise your will never feel like the county is screwing you again.

Posted by: Fuel to the Fire ()
Date: September 02, 2013 01:26AM

^ Yeah, that was helpful.

Posted by: Good Advice ()
Date: September 02, 2013 06:35AM

Dr. Highbrow Wrote:
> Are you an adult? If so then YOU are responsible
> for your actions, not the court. Go check yourself
> in and get yourself a proper evaluation. I can
> tell by your responses that you are in need of
> help and in need of it now. Fairfax county has
> some outstanding specialists who can diagnose your
> problem(s) and provide reasonable solutions if you
> give them the opportunity. Here is some
> information below. I encourage you to call them
> tonight and see what they can do for you. After
> all you want things to get better right? You
> surely want to feel better and have more control
> right? Then these are the people to help get you
> on that path...
>
> Emergency Mental Health Services (24 Hours)
> Departments & Agencies List Programs & Services
> http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/contact/ProgramDetail
> .aspx?agId=4319
>
> Details
> ~~~~~~~~
> Emergency Services is available 24 hours a day,
> seven days a week, for persons in crisis or
> experiencing a mental health emergency. Services
> include crisis intervention and stabilization, and
> evaluation for referrals to crisis care
> facilities, emergency shelters, and hospitals.
>
> Public Web: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/csb
> Email: Emergency Mental Health Services (24
> Hours)
> Program or Service of: Community Services Board
>
>
> Phone Numbers
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Primary Phone #: 703-573-5679 TTY: 703-207-7737
> Primary Fax #: 703-876-1640

Do what the good doctor suggested my friend.

Posted by: Help Is On the Way ()
Date: September 02, 2013 09:39AM

Scrape together $100 (standing at a major intersection with a boot for an hour or so) and attend this event. People there will help you. They may even give you a speaking role.
Attachments:
Mardis.JPG

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 02, 2013 10:20AM

I take it sven posts from the library, which is why he isn't posting on Labor Day...

Posted by: asdfasdfasdadf ()
Date: September 02, 2013 12:38PM

He's too busy being abused by the demons in his head.

Posted by: Crazy captcha guy ()
Date: March 31, 2015 11:40PM

It's time for your meds. I hear there's a bed open at INOVA!

Posted by: Abolish It! ()
Date: April 01, 2015 03:23PM

Posted by: svennestle
Date: September 01, 2013 06:40PM

> I investigated and interview the "Magistrate" who initiated the charge. I found out he had
> done zero to protect my rights. He admitted he'd allowed a serious charge to be
> excecuted against me without having even questioned the person complaining
> as to why the form was filed: and that he really didn't care.

I can believe it.

Virginia's magistrate system allows local officials to exercise tremendous power that far outstrips the scant or nonexistent due process protections provided to those who are the targets of their arrest warrants, etc.

A relic of an earlier era, the office has no place in the modern criminal justice system.

It is all too easily subject to abuse, and should be investigated by the DOJ as a source of ongoing due process violations against Virginia citizens.

Better yet, it should be eliminated.

file.php?2,file=181054,filename=shut-it-

Posted by: bccTX ()
Date: April 01, 2015 03:45PM

speaking of shutdowns. USA does not need government run schools there's perfectly no reason other than democrats importing illegals for votes to keep their union pay protected at the cost of citizens lives: which is illegal - which is just another reason for shutdown.

since the 1990's when government 2x its pay across the board and began assuming wide powers to run it's own schools and make it's own policies

the costs have skyrocketed, pay abuses. but more education than 2nd hand books and google? absolutely not. better education than private? no. but more harassment from self-authorative government workers.

companies are "no longer allowed" to hire unless workers are "government approved"

-----------------------------
the communist / facist approach to government running schools as a business with no need for profit

TOTAL FUCKING FAILURE. AND MOST PEOPLE SAID IT WOULD BE WHEN THEY BECAN TAKING A MILE FOR EVERY INCH GIVEN.

Posted by: GEbMy ()
Date: April 01, 2015 03:48PM

i'll set aside "labs" - which should be open to the public no just for use of benefiting the teachers unions , like engineering euipment , aside

these people are one brainwash after another: we need a public funds lab - but only to benefit teachers union pay and be hidden in accounting

Posted by: HuEmD ()
Date: April 01, 2015 03:52PM

but kids pay tuition !

bullshit. a kid skipping town to avoid debt is not payment

bullshit. a kid esp. a foreigner getting a gov. job because they were already goign to get the job (in a special class: ie memmber of rich political family) - does not mean the system worked

paying for school loan by getting a 2x-15x paying gov job: is a crime not a payback of loan

using illegals to decide who gets loans and "charity" and who doesn't: also a crime

Posted by: nastyaheyyo ()
Date: May 06, 2015 02:48AM

Education in this world must be in the first place, because we become degraded! We forgot about knowledge, we more think about money and entertainments! And it’s terrible, because today we have everything in order to develop ourselves! We have many subsidiary sources which can help us in our studies! I can tell about my godsend! It’s cool site http://essay4you.net/ where I always buy my college essays! I often have problems because I can lose my muse when I need in it! But, in spite of this, my perfect site will save me at any minute!) Here work very competent people who want to help you and will write your ‘paper’ with the soul!) All my friends thank me for my advice to them!) I hope that it will come in handy to everyone!) I wish everybody good luck!)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.