HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Haycock Hilton
Posted by: Big John ()
Date: August 30, 2013 09:09PM

Does anyone remember the Haycock Hilton...on Haycock road behind Super Giant in Falls Church....Use to hang out the in the late 60's with Denny Feltan and knew Tommy Greenwood....I have a warped sense of humor But I remember watching Tommy at one of the free concerts in DC on the mall....He was riding around the freak out tent throwing cherry bombs into it....Hollering Yeah you all going to hell now...I thought it was one of the funniest things I ever saw...just imagine freaking out on bad LSD...watching Tommy ( the way He looked....doing that....a lot of the guys from the Hilton were fun to party with :<)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haycock Hilton
Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: August 30, 2013 09:24PM

Yeah, who wouldn't want to hang out with a guy like that.

Posted by: falls church stoner ()
Date: August 31, 2013 02:14PM

Knew some people who lived there rent free for about a year before Metro tore it down in the 90's They removed the floors, antique trim, etc. for use elsewhere. Big beautiful old house, must have been nice back in the day.

Posted by: fledonfoot ()
Date: September 19, 2013 08:47AM

That was me living there before they tore it down, I was in that house 11 years, still have the pirate flag we flew above the house. I moved in in 82 and had NO idea of the history of the house, but all sorts of people showed up there,( like bikers kicking the door in at 2 am) and told me stuff about the Haycock Hilton. Danny Gattons old fridge was still upstairs in 82 but some pals of his came and got it. Found out the Pagans bikers murdered 2 people in my basement in the 70s which was creepy and disturbing but damn I loved that place. Had a thousand parties, the developer who owned it said we could do anything we wanted to the place except burn it down. Metro came in late 80s and all the commuters suddenly were trooping by in droves and staring at us. We made a big banner "COMMUTER THEATER" and some afternoons we would unfurl it and give em something to stare at, like an insane puppet show, or a queen dressed in aluminum foil with bowing subjects all round. Most people stared straight ahead but about 5% seemed to enjoy it! Glad Im out of that area now but it was great then.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 19, 2013 08:53AM

Are you still a loser?

Posted by: Bob Robuck ()
Date: July 02, 2019 10:14AM

Small World, I grew up in the Falls Plaza apartments and used to hang out there all the time . I can remember watching Mash repeats nightly and learning some guitar riffs from Mike Melchone, I used to attend a lot of Southbound Express's practices,and thought were going somewhere, I also cut the grass of the Haycock house and washed Dave Elliot"s and Danny Datton's classic cars. When I was a young one I remember my parents saying, stay away from that "HIPPIE" house. I guess since it was the Pagans east coast club house and thee wild parties that took place it gave a bad rap . All the people that lived there were the nicest people. I remember haning out with Tom Lima . What a positive influence on me growing up.

Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: July 02, 2019 09:52PM

Sounds like a bunch of faggots...

Posted by: Falls Church Pay-Gays MC ()
Date: July 03, 2019 07:00AM

A motorcycle gang in falls church.....
Ooooooh! These guys must’ve been sooo tuff.
Sounds like there was a lot of bisexual sodomy going on at this “house.”

Posted by: Argo-nunya ()
Date: July 03, 2019 10:27AM

Fuck you COP!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.