HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
dozens of junk mail after the candidates learned that I requested an absentee ballot... why did Fairfax County give them that info?
Posted by: Teccion ()
Date: October 26, 2008 12:30PM

A few weeks ago, I requested an absentee ballot from Fairfax County's election office.

Every since then, I've been getting dozens and doznes junk mail from candidates running for office. Some of them are in the form of letter, stating that they foudn out that I had requested absentee ballot and wanted my vote. The junk mails come from Democrats, Republicans, independents, and even Ralph Nader supporters.... I'm gettign sick and tired of this...

WHY ON EARTH WOULD FAIRFAX COUNTY ELECTIONS OFFICE GIVE OUT THIS TYPS OF INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES? Isn't there some kind of law against this? :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: dozens of junk mail after the candidates learned that I requested an absentee ballot... why did Fairfax County give them that info?
Posted by: Chica ()
Date: October 26, 2008 12:47PM

I DIDN'T request an absentee ballot and I'm getting the same stuff. If you have an address, it will come. Fairfax County is not giving any of your information to anyone. It will end on November 4.

Re: dozens of junk mail after the candidates learned that I requested an absentee ballot... why did Fairfax County give them that info?
Posted by: hey ()
Date: October 26, 2008 09:41PM

OMG people in fairfax are such babys just throw it away and move on. Your probably the same guy pissed at people campaigning on government property

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.