HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Julio Blanco Garcia
Posted by: Nguyen ()
Date: August 20, 2013 07:35PM

This piece of shit needs to be torture Vietnamese style. Please send him to Vietnam so we can torture him day by day minute by minute. In reality he will either do life at Red Onion or be killed by lethal injection. I would appreciate all of your responses on what should he get . Life at Red Onion or death? My vote is 23 hours of solitary at Red Onion and paying some lifer there to rape him and hurt him real bad. He is the scum of the scum and will ultimately burn in hell for eternity. I will be in coutroom tomorrow to see hoim up close. I would love to inflict a martial arts punch to his throat or back of his neck but I would probably be arrested so I probably wont. I knew Vanessa so this case is extermely painful and I want some revenge very badly against this scumbag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Julio Blanco Garcia
Posted by: Beekers Keepers ()
Date: August 20, 2013 07:42PM

Trust be bro even the most inhumane felons in the big house hate this type of crime where a pretty innocent girl get killed for nothing. He was pay for his crime in sleepless nights of ass rape, oral sex on other inmates and getting beat, he will be owned.

Posted by: Stewy ()
Date: August 20, 2013 07:50PM

Beekers Keepers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trust be bro even the most inhumane felons in the
> big house hate this type of crime where a pretty
> innocent girl get killed for nothing. He was pay
> for his crime in sleepless nights of ass rape,
> oral sex on other inmates and getting beat, he
> will be owned.

You are right on dude. I did two years at level 3 joint in Virginia and there is a strong dislike for senseless crimes ie the young,elderly, and woman. He looks like a cute young man so all he can hope for is some lubricant and he better toss a mean salad to a 6-5 240 lb. nigger.

Posted by: hhrmufff ()
Date: August 20, 2013 08:46PM

was he the infamous buttstabber?

Date: August 20, 2013 08:52PM

Savages all of them

Date: August 20, 2013 09:04PM

hhrmufff Wrote:
> was he the infamous buttstabber?

No, he is the piece of shit that stabbed to death a beautiful young lady named Vanessa Pham who was actually giving the scumbag ride to the hospital.

Posted by: Big John ()
Date: August 20, 2013 09:11PM

This sounds crazy but this little spic actually worked for me last summer. I was at the 7/11 in Falls Church and him and 2 other spics approached me to see if I needed help. It was 95 degrees out and my crew was missing 2 guys so I said yes and offered them 9 bucks an hour to paint and drywall. Blanco Garcia sais no way but his friends said yes. Blanco then obloiged as well. Anyway we get to the house in Arlington and start to work. He couldnt drywall worth a damb and he couldnt paint so I basically had to use hi m as a trash man. The guy needs to fry or do life.

Posted by: The Hard Truth ()
Date: August 20, 2013 09:14PM

Nguyen Wrote:
> No, he is the piece of shit that stabbed to death
> a beautiful young lady named Vanessa Pham who was
> actually giving the scumbag ride to the hospital.

Unfortunately as you may well know, not all of our immigrants can be as hard working and law-abiding as you asians. I'm sure you guys have figured that out already, too. If only the hispanic would pay attention to the example you people set, Fairfax would be a great melting pot instead of a third-world shithole.

Posted by: Revenge ()
Date: August 20, 2013 09:23PM

I want death penalty Mr Nguyen and I am very sorry for your loss. Blanco Garcia and many other of thes day laborers need to be put into concentration camps much like aushwitz in World War 2. These people are filthy and they are potential killers. About 15 years ago Bruman Alvarez raped and murdered 5 people in a Potomac Md home.

Posted by: YOUSURE? ()
Date: August 20, 2013 09:53PM

you sure he wasn't the infamous butt-stabber?

Posted by: Don't Forget ()
Date: August 20, 2013 10:26PM

Be sure to send Sharon Bulova a Thank You card for inviting Julio to come here to kill. Sharon and Gerry Connolly work hard to ensure that lawbreakers get coddled by taxpayers. They must be held accountable for contributing to Vanessa's murder.

Posted by: Well let me tell you... ()
Date: August 20, 2013 10:28PM

Question for all of the folks saying racist shit: Do you do that in RL or do you do it on the interwebz only?

I hope this bastard fries to death. No need to give him life, that's what he wants.

Posted by: Fairfax Atty ()
Date: August 21, 2013 10:58PM

This little spic needs to be put on death row as soon as possible for this horrendous crime. His scumbag lawyers are trying to use pcp as an excuse. Really? Ive seen a lot of piece of shit jew lawyers who would kill their own mother for money but these lawyers need to be put down along with the the little spic whom I would like to rip his throat out with my bare hands.

Posted by: Conservative 1 ()
Date: August 21, 2013 11:52PM

He will go to death row and then the god damb appeal process will probably take about 8 years to kill this vermin.

Posted by: head of the snake ()
Date: August 22, 2013 12:07AM

Big John Wrote:
> This sounds crazy but this little spic actually
> worked for me last summer. I was at the 7/11 in
> Falls Church and him and 2 other spics approached
> me to see if I needed help.

You are part of the problem..Fuck Face.

Posted by: Tbone ()
Date: August 22, 2013 12:34AM

Fry his ass,then throw his Spic Ass
Ashes,back over the border fence.PCP,
Made him do it. Fuck him,Y waste tax payor
money.00 buck,1 shot,cost VA A dollar.10 4.

Posted by: Courtroom observer ()
Date: August 22, 2013 12:52AM

Tbone Wrote:
> Fry his ass,then throw his Spic Ass
> Ashes,back over the border fence.PCP,
> Made him do it. Fuck him,Y waste tax payor
> money.00 buck,1 shot,cost VA A dollar.10 4.

I agree. I was in the courtroom staring at that motherfucker Blanco Garcia. We made eye contact for about 10 seconds of a hard stare with me ending it with a kiss. He looked like a pitiful little spic loser who knows he is done. I wanted to go over to him and put him in a strangle hold so bad. He needs to suffer for this evil act. I have a friend who is sheriff in the jail and I am hoping for a favor if you know what I mean. Put some rat poison in his food and fuck his stomach up and make it look like he is just sick. This can be done. I would also like to kill his spic mother who helped him

Posted by: Julio's friend ()
Date: August 22, 2013 02:17AM

It wasn't his fault, he was high on PCP at the time.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: August 22, 2013 03:49AM

­

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2013 03:19PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: grease ball ()
Date: August 22, 2013 04:00AM

julio_blanco_garcia_-_washington_post_29

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: August 22, 2013 08:11AM

This locust needs to be publicly executed by drawing and quartering, a fine example that would make.

Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: August 22, 2013 10:43AM

This man will get what he deserves.

Taking the life of an innocent young lady who was just beggining to start her journey into the world.

What is sad, is that this guy broke several laws (including violent offenses) and despite being an illegal , never got deported. So now, it comes to him slaughtering a kind and innocent teen girl. Not only is it a dark mark on the community, and her family , but the best part is that we have to pay for the lawyers, the judge, the entire trial process and our tax dollars will pay 30-40k a year to keep this parasite alive in some upscale facility in Virginia. He will probably get special protection , so you all hoping for rapes and assaults are just day dreaming.

That money could be used to educate the poor, house the homeless, put money into already functioning programs and make them better. But no, alas, a person who violated our laws by coming here in the first place was protected again and again and allowed to stay here until someone finally loses their lives over it.

Hooray for our current system.

Posted by: Courthouse ()
Date: August 22, 2013 10:56AM

This case is charged as First Degree Murder, so the maximum that Blanco Garcia could receive his life, without the possibility of parole. This is not a capital case, so execution is off the table.

Blanco Garcia's attorneys are seeking Second Degree Murder (20 years to life), or even, a real stretch, voluntary manslaughter (1 year to 10 years).

My guess is that he'll be convicted of 2nd Degree Murder, and the jury will recommend a sentence of 50 years.

Posted by: all the way with the KKK ()
Date: August 22, 2013 11:52AM

This country is to damn weak when it comes to implementing the death penalty. Eventually we will put someone to death but it's just a joke of a process to finally do it.

Yes, Vanessa was a very beautiful young lady but that should not continuously be said. Does looks really matter in this case? What if it was a butt ugly looking female? The same thing happened when the Virginia Tech shootings happened. The news media focused on a particular very beautiful young lady that was one of the victims and went with that everytime the story was being reported. What was wrong with the other peoples looks? Personally, I don't care what someone looks like. This POS murdered an innocent person and needs to pay for it severely but again the U.S. is too weak to really implement true justice.

Here is my idea of handling this POS: Strip him naked. Spread his legs. Take a 5-pound mallet and crush his testicles! The intense pain will literally make his heart explode within the rib cage.

Does the U.S. have or ever will have the balls to implement true justice?? HELL NO!!!!

Posted by: Commuterist ()
Date: August 22, 2013 12:16PM

Sorry fellas, as much as I used to want to strangle him myself, the law is the law. 1st degree murder is PREMEDITATED, seeing as he was on PCP, he did not set out to kill that day, he just happened to due to the effects of PCP. It's unfortunate that these events happened the way they had, but he is no killer at heart. Without drugs, he is harmless. He is just an idiot that uses drugs and gives his people a bad reputation.

Either way, carry extra mags, and be vigilant everyone! Awareness will save your ass.

Posted by: Uncle Fred ()
Date: August 22, 2013 03:41PM

I guess butt stabbing girls at the mall wasn't enough of a thrill for him.

Posted by: Jury says GUILTY ()
Date: August 22, 2013 07:27PM

First Degree Murder

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: August 22, 2013 07:52PM

Jury says GUILTY Wrote:
> First Degree Murder

Can we execute him, and then deport?

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: stui ()
Date: August 22, 2013 08:06PM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> Jury says GUILTY Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > First Degree Murder
>
> Can we execute him, and then deport?

Can I shit on him piss on him stomp on his ugly face then slowly cut his throat and pour salt in the wound. Then we can deport him back to shitty Guatemala. One thing that needs to considerd is his goddamb mother who probably knew what happened. Is that cunt here legally? If not get her on the next goddamb flight to Guatemala. Kudos to Commenwealth Atty Ray Morough. One of the best in the country.

Posted by: lolwtf2 ()
Date: August 22, 2013 08:13PM

It's up to the judge now. If the judge doesn't really agree 100% it was first degree then the guy will die in prison. If the judge is on board he will be executed by the state. In either case.. He could save some time and just off himself.

Posted by: shoelace ()
Date: August 22, 2013 08:17PM

lolwtf2 Wrote:
> It's up to the judge now. If the judge doesn't
> really agree 100% it was first degree then the guy
> will die in prison. If the judge is on board he
> will be executed by the state. In either case.. He
> could save some time and just off himself.

Give him some shoelaces, and some sheets and see if he ogliges. If not have some guards rush his cell and let him throw a punch then kill him by strangulation and claim self defense. If you put this pice of shit in protective custody put him in a small box 23 hours a day with nothing.

Posted by: Harry Balz ()
Date: August 23, 2013 07:19AM

49 years for this POS??!! He brutally murdered an innocent young lady and he gets 49 years? Just don't know what to say, except to the jury: GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES!

Posted by: Expect more ()
Date: August 23, 2013 07:32AM

I wonder if liberals feel any culpability in this with their open borders policy which allows vermin like this to creep into and stay in the U S.

Posted by: lolwtf2 ()
Date: August 23, 2013 07:56AM

I admittedly haven't paid enough attention over the years.. The Jury recommended 49 years but I assume the judge can impose any penalty the sentencing guidelines allow, no? Meaning life with no parole or death? Do the judges not typically impose something other than what the jury recommends?

Also can someone confirm he was 100% illegal? WTF the NBC4 posts just reference him once as an "undocumented worker."

Posted by: Lib Voters ()
Date: August 23, 2013 08:16AM

This murder brought to you courtesy of every lib voter who helped elect Sharon Bulova, Gerry Connolly, and Obama. When you voted to invite illegals to come and ignore laws, you contributed to Vanessa's murder. Hope you're happy. How are you libs rationalizing the blood on your hands?

Posted by: Judge Dredd ()
Date: August 23, 2013 08:22AM

There are extenuating circumstances in this case....according to the defending lawyer, when Vanessa tried fending off the repeated knife stabs, Julio--in his PCP-addled state--thought she was attacking him!

So...this is actually Vanessa's fault...she brought this upon herself...

Whatever is done to Julio, can we do the exact same thing to this piece of shit subhuman defense lawyer?

Posted by: AreYouSerious? ()
Date: August 23, 2013 08:26AM

Let me get this straight, he will get out when he is 76, be held by ICE until he is deported, and pay someone to come back into this country and be a 77 year old ex-murderer who will probably break more laws associated with drinking and stealing.

Vanessa was 19 for goodness sake's, and had a promising future ahead of her.

As someone close to her and her family/friends, I am deeply saddened by the sentence.

I may be ignorant to this; but why can't the judge add more years to the sentence?

Posted by: R. Limbaugh ()
Date: August 23, 2013 09:53AM

Lib Voters Wrote:
> This murder brought to you courtesy of every lib
> voter who helped elect Sharon Bulova, Gerry
> Connolly, and Obama. When you voted to invite
> illegals to come and ignore laws, you contributed
> to Vanessa's murder. Hope you're happy. How are
> you libs rationalizing the blood on your hands?

Yes, the liberal politicians in Fairfax County are responsible for the borders hundreds of miles away. Only liberal businesses hire the illegals for cheap labor that attract them to the county.

If only liberals would join the conservative boycott of hiring illegal laborers. If only Obama would enforce strict border security like Bush did when no illegals entered the country for 8 years.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 23, 2013 10:04AM

R. Limbaugh Wrote:
> Lib Voters Wrote:
> -----
> > This murder brought to you courtesy of every
> lib
> > voter who helped elect Sharon Bulova, Gerry
> > Connolly, and Obama. When you voted to invite
> > illegals to come and ignore laws, you
> contributed
> > to Vanessa's murder. Hope you're happy. How
> are
> > you libs rationalizing the blood on your hands?
>
>
> Yes, the liberal politicians in Fairfax County are
> responsible for the borders hundreds of miles
> away. Only liberal businesses hire the illegals
> for cheap labor that attract them to the county.
>
>
> If only liberals would join the conservative
> boycott of hiring illegal laborers. If only Obama
> would enforce strict border security like Bush did
> when no illegals entered the country for 8 years.

Yeah dumbfuck, how about the giveaway of local services and the "don't ask, don't tell" policy of the liberal assholes who run the county?

Posted by: Been there, seen that. ()
Date: August 23, 2013 03:17PM

lolwtf2 Wrote:
> I admittedly haven't paid enough attention over
> the years.. The Jury recommended 49 years but I
> assume the judge can impose any penalty the
> sentencing guidelines allow, no? Meaning life with
> no parole or death? Do the judges not typically
> impose something other than what the jury
> recommends?
>
> Also can someone confirm he was 100% illegal? WTF
> the NBC4 posts just reference him once as an
> "undocumented worker."

Judge can accept the jury's sentence or reduce it but can not increase it. VA Law.

Date: August 23, 2013 07:49PM

I hate to say this but this godamb jury did not give life because Vanessa is asian. If a white american were killed by this piece of shit he would have gotten life. With this being said I am convinced he will not last 49 years. God will make sure he will suffer day in day out. Rapes,beatings,aids,cancer,liver disease,kidny failure, heart problems, strokes, diabetes, amputations, and then death around 49 years old.

Posted by: Zina ()
Date: August 23, 2013 09:30PM

From the Post:

"Soon after, Julie Pham, Vanessa’s mother, testified about losing her only child, a daughter she had worked two jobs to support.

“I have no life,” Pham said sobbing. “I just stay in my room.”

I cried when I read that.

Posted by: Courtroom observer ()
Date: August 23, 2013 10:54PM

I was dissapointed that Ray Morrough didnt try the case on his own. His assistant just was too soft. I woul;d have liked more passion and fire. Attack that scumbag Blanco and show more emotion. They were not hard enough on that scumbag loser. Hopefully Blanco will meet his fate soon ie. licking assholes and taking it up his spic ass. I can only hope he is turned out right away in the joint. I know he is going to try to get in one of the spic gangs but either the woods or the niggers will buy him and own him.

Posted by: Good vs Evil ()
Date: August 23, 2013 10:58PM

Zina Wrote:
> From the Post:
>
> "Soon after, Julie Pham, Vanessa’s mother,
> testified about losing her only child, a daughter
> she had worked two jobs to support.
>
> “I have no life,” Pham said sobbing. “I just
> stay in my room.”
>
> I cried when I read that.

Yes, the contrasts could not be more stark. Similar to when my hard working straight edge younger brother was killed by a kid on drugs exactly six years earlier to the day Ms Pham was murdered.

Date: August 24, 2013 11:14PM

This evil piece of shit will suffer every minute of his pitiful spic life. We Vietnamese have put a curse on him and his shit Guatemalen family. They will all suffer the wrath of God. They will all end up in everlasting hell and be poor spics just like when they were born. I am praying that when he goes to prison he will be raped and turned into a prison slut and get aids and rectal cancer. I want his asshole to bleed and ripped apart. I want his teeth knocked out so he can suck dick good for other inmates.

Posted by: louderthanhell ()
Date: August 25, 2013 12:49AM

First of all, BigJohn, your English sucks, especially if you are Gringo.

Secondly, I am afraid Juan Blanco Garcia is a fan of the Dave Matthews Band. That is why he did what he did.
The music told him to.

Posted by: Jail Bait ()
Date: August 25, 2013 10:25PM

grease ball Wrote:
> src=http://images.wjla.com//communities/julio_blan
> co_garcia_-_washington_post_296.jpg>

He has that bend over look. LOL

Posted by: FFX Res. ()
Date: August 25, 2013 10:29PM

Does anyone know where this little spic is being housed at the jail. I hope the ass rapes are already occuring. I hope he is getting pounded by some very large black men.

Posted by: Damn.... ()
Date: August 25, 2013 10:37PM

...yall aint no better than dis nigga.

Posted by: Ky jelly ()
Date: August 26, 2013 07:36PM

Damn.... Wrote:
> ...yall aint no better than dis nigga.

Hey Julio your new name in Julia. You will be wearing lipstick and you are required to shave all of your body hair. We have eyeliner and other makeup at Red Onion. You look really cute. I cant wait to stick my 8 inch wood dick in your sweet Guatemalon asshole.

Posted by: blancoynegro ()
Date: August 26, 2013 09:38PM

That isn't the definition of premeditated murder -- you don't have to wake up in the morning and set out to kill someone.

He is guilty of premeditated murder if he, at any point, planned to kill her. He could have planned it a minute before he did it. The word "imprisonment" is particularly relevant here as he basically had her trapped in the car with no way for her to escape.

§ 18.2-32. First and second degree murder defined; punishment.

Murder, other than capital murder, by poison, lying in wait, imprisonment, starving, or by any willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing, or in the commission of, or attempt to commit, arson, rape, forcible sodomy, inanimate or animate object sexual penetration, robbery, burglary or abduction, except as provided in § 18.2-31, is murder of the first degree, punishable as a Class 2 felony.

Commuterist Wrote:
> Sorry fellas, as much as I used to want to
> strangle him myself, the law is the law. 1st
> degree murder is PREMEDITATED, seeing as he was on
> PCP, he did not set out to kill that day, he just
> happened to due to the effects of PCP. It's
> unfortunate that these events happened the way
> they had, but he is no killer at heart. Without
> drugs, he is harmless. He is just an idiot that
> uses drugs and gives his people a bad reputation.
>
>
>
> Either way, carry extra mags, and be vigilant
> everyone! Awareness will save your ass.

Posted by: blancoynegro ()
Date: August 26, 2013 09:43PM

...and to be clear, reading that statute, it does not appear that first degree murder has to be premeditated so long as the prosecution can prove that the victim was imprisoned. It is hard to argue that Pham wasn't.

Posted by: New Trial? ()
Date: August 26, 2013 09:48PM

blancoynegro Wrote:
> That isn't the definition of premeditated murder
> -- you don't have to wake up in the morning and
> set out to kill someone.
>
> He is guilty of premeditated murder if he, at any
> point, planned to kill her. He could have planned
> it a minute before he did it. The word
> "imprisonment" is particularly relevant here as he
> basically had her trapped in the car with no way
> for her to escape.
>
> § 18.2-32. First and second degree murder
> defined; punishment.
>
> Murder, other than capital murder, by poison,
> lying in wait, imprisonment, starving, or
> by any willful, deliberate, and premeditated
> killing, or in the commission of, or attempt to
> commit, arson, rape, forcible sodomy, inanimate or
> animate object sexual penetration, robbery,
> burglary or abduction, except as provided in §
> 18.2-31, is murder of the first degree, punishable
> as a Class 2 felony.
>
> Commuterist Wrote:
> -----
> > Sorry fellas, as much as I used to want to
> > strangle him myself, the law is the law. 1st
> > degree murder is PREMEDITATED, seeing as he was
> on
> > PCP, he did not set out to kill that day, he
> just
> > happened to due to the effects of PCP. It's
> > unfortunate that these events happened the way
> > they had, but he is no killer at heart. Without
> > drugs, he is harmless. He is just an idiot that
> > uses drugs and gives his people a bad
> reputation.
> >
> >
> >
> > Either way, carry extra mags, and be vigilant
> > everyone! Awareness will save your ass.

I think ther should be new trial. We as taxpayers were very dissappointed in the bullshit 49 years by a bunch of monkey jurors. It was premeditated and this little spic should be tortured and then killed. Ray Morrough should retry the the case by himself with his assistant not saying a word. His assistant just doesnt have that mean streak that a prosecutor should have. He was too passive and not energetic. I cant understand why this at least isnt life in prison. With this being said Mr Garcia will not live til 76. He will die in prison before he gets out. Hopefully they find him naked in the shower with a broom handle shoved up his rectum just like Dahmer.

Date: August 26, 2013 10:30PM

And how do you go about proving that she was imprisoned? He did not force her to drive him around. She decided to help him and it is unfortunate that it ended with him killing her, but there was no evidence to say he had imprisoned her. How would you go about proving that point?

Date: August 26, 2013 10:32PM

And another thing: He was not thinking. You don't think while on PCP, you just DO. When going against someone on PCP, you have to STOP them. A bullet that does not KILL will not STOP them. There is no thinking or feeling while on PCP.

Posted by: AK47 ()
Date: August 26, 2013 11:27PM

Commuterist Wrote:
> And another thing: He was not thinking. You don't
> think while on PCP, you just DO. When going
> against someone on PCP, you have to STOP them. A
> bullet that does not KILL will not STOP them.
> There is no thinking or feeling while on PCP.

I dont believe the pcp defense. I think he was a desperate poor spic who tried to carjack her and she fought back so he stabbed her. The pcp defense is a cop out. Let him rot in prison licking assholes and taking it up his spic ass. I give hoim 10 years in Red Onion before someone kills his scrawny ass. He will be one of the smaller guys and they will feast on him. When his asshole is done they will kill him and the guards will let them.

Posted by: AK 47 ()
Date: August 26, 2013 11:46PM

Rocco Wrote:
> This man will get what he deserves.
>
> Taking the life of an innocent young lady who was
> just beggining to start her journey into the
> world.
>
> What is sad, is that this guy broke several laws
> (including violent offenses) and despite being an
> illegal , never got deported. So now, it comes to
> him slaughtering a kind and innocent teen girl.
> Not only is it a dark mark on the community, and
> her family , but the best part is that we have to
> pay for the lawyers, the judge, the entire trial
> process and our tax dollars will pay 30-40k a year
> to keep this parasite alive in some upscale
> facility in Virginia. He will probably get special
> protection , so you all hoping for rapes and
> assaults are just day dreaming.
>
> That money could be used to educate the poor,
> house the homeless, put money into already
> functioning programs and make them better. But no,
> alas, a person who violated our laws by coming
> here in the first place was protected again and
> again and allowed to stay here until someone
> finally loses their lives over it.
>
> Hooray for our current system.

He aint no special; protection in an upscale prison. Are you on drugs? They are going to throw him into general population. You cant protect every inmate who ,is scared. This is prison survival of the fittest. He will be raped and assaulted. Guarenteed. Prison guards are paid about 35-40 grand a year so they dont give a shit about 3 niggers raping a spic. In fact they like it considering the criminal.

Date: August 27, 2013 07:48PM

The thing is, arguing his past and his personal behaviors, he is actually quite harmless. I know this because of my own personal interaction and knowledge of him. He is not one to commit these crimes when NOT on drugs. He is actually tame and I may go as far as saying that he does not have what it takes to kill someone when not on drugs. Of course, this is all talk on the internet, but take it for what it is worth. I do not consider myself to know what goes on inside his head, but I know him enough to assess that he is what he is, and that would be an idiot on drugs. We are all humans here, and humans are infinitely stupid.

Date: August 27, 2013 09:56PM

Commuterist Wrote:
> The thing is, arguing his past and his personal
> behaviors, he is actually quite harmless. I know
> this because of my own personal interaction and
> knowledge of him. He is not one to commit these
> crimes when NOT on drugs. He is actually tame and
> I may go as far as saying that he does not have
> what it takes to kill someone when not on drugs.
> Of course, this is all talk on the internet, but
> take it for what it is worth. I do not consider
> myself to know what goes on inside his head, but I
> know him enough to assess that he is what he is,
> and that would be an idiot on drugs. We are all
> humans here, and humans are infinitely stupid.

In other words he is a pussy who will be be someones bitch real soon. He is going to die in prison within a few years due to his frail build and his crime. Noone likes a person who kills a 5-2 110 pound woman for no reason regardless of pcp or other bullshit. He is gonna suffer in the pen. I would like to go to hi sentencing on November 15 and give him a care package which will include the following: KY jelly, lipstick, stockings, perfume, eyeliner, and some female hygiene lotion for his asshole.

Posted by: New Resudent ()
Date: August 29, 2013 08:01PM

I recently moved to Fairfax County from South Carolina and have been following this viscious crime. I was shocked this bastard did not get the death penalty or at least life. South Carolina would have put him on death row. Anyway, can the Judge make sure there is at least 49 years with absolutely no parole? I would feel very bad for the victims family if this bastard gets paroled in 20 years. Hopefully the Judge will have some courage and do the right thing which is 49 and no parole and make sure he goes to the worst prison Virginia has to offer. I know he is on the top floor at the County Jail where he is in isolation for his safety. He is locked down 23 hours a day. I know a sherriff there who told me he is trying to act religious. He can read the bible all he wants he is still going to hell and will get gang raped by either the blacks or whites in prison depending on who buys him. They will bid on him the first week he is there and make a deal on who he is gonna be spreading his butt cheaks for and licking assholes and sucking dicks.

Posted by: Law student ()
Date: August 30, 2013 12:53AM

Judge Roush cannot add time she can only reduce it. I feel she will stick to 49 years with no parole. This will mean he would be 76 if he gets out and is then deported to Guatemala. He will not live that long due to his drug use and poor health or he will meet his fate in prison. First glance at him he looks like a little punk who could only beat up a woman. Once some roughnecks get him in the prison yard its going to be lights out. His only hope is to try to get protection from one of the latino gangs. Blacks outnumber lati nos and would love some spanish ass and a personal sex slave.

Date: August 30, 2013 07:41PM

I want to rip Garcias throat out with my knife so bad. I wish I could get in his cell tonight and see hoe tough he really is. Stabbing a 5-2 115 pound woman? Me and many Vietnamese gentleman will be there 11-15-13 at his sentencing. I want to kill him so bad I have to do 300 pushups a day. I will talk to thim and tell him he will suffer in prison. No woman, just men fucking him up his spic ass. I will tell him he is going to hell to suffer for eternal pain and anguish and his family is also cursed including his little spic daughter whom I want dead and deported along withj his mother and father,sister,brother,cousins,uncles, etc. All of those Guatemalons will burn in eternal hell and always be poor peasant day laborers, ccustodians and other 7 dollar an hour jobs. Go to to hell Garcia but before that you must entertain the inmates at red onion with daily ass lickings,blowjobs,and anal sex on the receiving end.

Date: August 30, 2013 09:00PM

Mr Nguyen, I will be in the courtroom as well to witness this piece of shits sentencing. I would like to get my hands around his scrawny neck so bad but it will be hard so I can only let Garcia hear my voice which will say "Burn in hell Puta"

Posted by: PHO Fan ()
Date: August 31, 2013 11:15PM

New Resudent Wrote:
> I recently moved to Fairfax County from South
> Carolina and have been following this viscious
> crime. I was shocked this bastard did not get the
> death penalty or at least life. South Carolina
> would have put him on death row. Anyway, can the
> Judge make sure there is at least 49 years with
> absolutely no parole? I would feel very bad for
> the victims family if this bastard gets paroled in
> 20 years. Hopefully the Judge will have some
> courage and do the right thing which is 49 and no
> parole and make sure he goes to the worst prison
> Virginia has to offer. I know he is on the top
> floor at the County Jail where he is in isolation
> for his safety. He is locked down 23 hours a day.
> I know a sherriff there who told me he is trying
> to act religious. He can read the bible all he
> wants he is still going to hell and will get gang
> raped by either the blacks or whites in prison
> depending on who buys him. They will bid on him
> the first week he is there and make a deal on who
> he is gonna be spreading his butt cheaks for and
> licking assholes and sucking dicks.
There is no parole in VA.

Posted by: New Resident ()
Date: August 31, 2013 11:43PM

PHO Fan Wrote:
> New Resudent Wrote:
> -----
> > I recently moved to Fairfax County from South
> > Carolina and have been following this viscious
> > crime. I was shocked this bastard did not get
> the
> > death penalty or at least life. South Carolina
> > would have put him on death row. Anyway, can
> the
> > Judge make sure there is at least 49 years with
> > absolutely no parole? I would feel very bad for
> > the victims family if this bastard gets paroled
> in
> > 20 years. Hopefully the Judge will have some
> > courage and do the right thing which is 49 and
> no
> > parole and make sure he goes to the worst
> prison
> > Virginia has to offer. I know he is on the top
> > floor at the County Jail where he is in
> isolation
> > for his safety. He is locked down 23 hours a
> day.
> > I know a sherriff there who told me he is
> trying
> > to act religious. He can read the bible all he
> > wants he is still going to hell and will get
> gang
> > raped by either the blacks or whites in prison
> > depending on who buys him. They will bid on him
> > the first week he is there and make a deal on
> who
> > he is gonna be spreading his butt cheaks for
> and
> > licking assholes and sucking dicks.
> There is no parole in VA.

Thank God. I did read about no parole law which was passed by George Allen in 1995. Good man and good father. Judge Roush better not lower the sentence or she will be a disgrace to this great Fairfax County. She better voice her disgust for this animal and tell him he should have gotten life. I want to hear her tear him a new one before he is literaly torn one in Red Onion or Wallins Ridge prison. I would like for him to go to Wallins Ridge because inmates ther have more freedom and spare time to do their junk like fight,rape, molest, assault etc. I can see Garcia being a little bitch in their and probably becoming a snitch which will lead to death by inmates. The guards know his kind and will let the white boys own him. Hopefully he will get hepatitis or aids will soon and suffer until his death.

Posted by: thelaw ()
Date: September 01, 2013 10:06AM

Commuterist Wrote:
> And how do you go about proving that she was
> imprisoned? He did not force her to drive him
> around. She decided to help him and it is
> unfortunate that it ended with him killing her,
> but there was no evidence to say he had imprisoned
> her. How would you go about proving that point?

You basically have to show that she did not have a reasonable chance to escape the car between his initiation of the attack and her death. I think it would be hard to argue that she did given the manner and speed with which the stabs were delivered.

I am not sure if the prosecution even argued the imprisonment angle, but that is what I would have argued.

Date: September 04, 2013 06:52PM

Please dont let this bastard hang himself like castro. I want to see him November 15 and talk to him before his hell begins. I want to look him in the eyes and put curse on him. I want to rip his heart out and stab him in the eye.

Posted by: Fairfax insider ()
Date: October 02, 2013 05:25PM

This little spic has been put in solitary due to being "roughed up" at the Fairfax Detention center according to a friend of mine who is a Sheriff there. Ha,ha,ha. Just wait after November 15 when it is time to go to Wallin Ridge,Red Onion, or Sussex prison. This little bitch will either be in solitary for 49 years {hopefully less due to cancer or aids} or get punishment every day from assaults, rapes, forcible cock suking, forcible ass licking, and other things prison bitches do.

Date: October 02, 2013 05:59PM

This news make me very glad. I am very excited to see him 11-15. I want to hurt him so bad I have posters of him on my dartboard and my heavybag and speed bag. I want to punch him 11-15 in the back of his neck as hard as I can. I can assure you if I do he will be damaged for life. I want bring him some lipstick and some panties also. He is no longer a man but a prison bitch for life. I hope many inmates ca enjoy his tight asshole before he dies in prison. I hope he dies of rectal cancer from getting fucked up his ass constantly. Any relatives or friends of this piece of shit are warned to stay out of courtroom 11-15 or suffer consequences from us.

Posted by: Ex Bailiff ()
Date: October 02, 2013 07:24PM

Nguyen Wrote:
> This news make me very glad. I am very excited to
> see him 11-15. I want to hurt him so bad I have
> posters of him on my dartboard and my heavybag and
> speed bag. I want to punch him 11-15 in the back
> of his neck as hard as I can. I can assure you if
> I do he will be damaged for life. I want bring him
> some lipstick and some panties also. He is no
> longer a man but a prison bitch for life. I hope
> many inmates ca enjoy his tight asshole before he
> dies in prison. I hope he dies of rectal cancer
> from getting fucked up his ass constantly. Any
> relatives or friends of this piece of shit are
> warned to stay out of courtroom 11-15 or suffer
> consequences from us.

Mr Nguyen. I am sorry for your loss. I would like to have 5 minutes with Blanco so I could maim him for life. I urge you to not try to physically confront this piece of shit on 11-15. You will be arrested and I dont want that to happen to a good man like you. Go there and stare him down and mock him and whatever you want to say but dont try to attack him. Tell him to burn in hell, call him Juanita because he will be raped in prison by very large black men who hate his kind. Laugh at him etc. etc. but dont get arrested. God bless.

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: October 02, 2013 07:43PM

The Hard Truth Wrote:
> Nguyen Wrote:
> -----
> > No, he is the piece of shit that stabbed to
> death
> > a beautiful young lady named Vanessa Pham who
> was
> > actually giving the scumbag ride to the
> hospital.
>
> Unfortunately as you may well know, not all of our
> immigrants can be as hard working and law-abiding
> as you asians. I'm sure you guys have figured that
> out already, too. If only the hispanic would pay
> attention to the example you people set, Fairfax
> would be a great melting pot instead of a
> third-world shithole.

LOL *Pats Asians on the back*

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: October 02, 2013 07:44PM

Ex Bailiff Wrote:
> Nguyen Wrote:
> -----
> > This news make me very glad. I am very excited
> to
> > see him 11-15. I want to hurt him so bad I have
> > posters of him on my dartboard and my heavybag
> and
> > speed bag. I want to punch him 11-15 in the
> back
> > of his neck as hard as I can. I can assure you
> if
> > I do he will be damaged for life. I want bring
> him
> > some lipstick and some panties also. He is no
> > longer a man but a prison bitch for life. I
> hope
> > many inmates ca enjoy his tight asshole before
> he
> > dies in prison. I hope he dies of rectal cancer
> > from getting fucked up his ass constantly. Any
> > relatives or friends of this piece of shit are
> > warned to stay out of courtroom 11-15 or suffer
> > consequences from us.
>
> Mr Nguyen. I am sorry for your loss. I would like
> to have 5 minutes with Blanco so I could maim him
> for life. I urge you to not try to physically
> confront this piece of shit on 11-15. You will be
> arrested and I dont want that to happen to a good
> man like you. Go there and stare him down and mock
> him and whatever you want to say but dont try to
> attack him. Tell him to burn in hell, call him
> Juanita because he will be raped in prison by very
> large black men who hate his kind. Laugh at him
> etc. etc. but dont get arrested. God bless.

Hate, but only in the name of God! Got that?!

Posted by: olddaytrader ()
Date: October 03, 2013 12:13AM

new yen is just flying money. do straight up bartering only.

Date: October 14, 2013 06:22PM

31 days until I see you Julio. I am so excited my bench press has gotten up to 305. I only weigh 175. I am 3rd degree blackbelt in karate. I will be asian guy i n the front row. Please say hello. I will bring you some lipstick, eyeliner, and some shaving cream so you can shave all your body hair. The other inmates want you to look very pretty and sexy. I can assure you that you will be a prison slut.You will be forced to perform the following acts: Dick sucking,ass licking while stroking penis until ejaculaion, anal sex on the receiving end, and other chores bitches do. If someone reading this talks to Julio please tell him to say hello to me in courtroom. I might even introduce myself to him by giving him goodbye present with a punch to ,the back of his neck with full force. I will take assault charge because I know it will be dropped by the county

Posted by: holy shit ()
Date: October 14, 2013 10:35PM

holy SHIT

i was in a Financial planning class in the Fairfax ADC with this guy when I was doing 7 months from December to July on a posession charge. this guy.. what a fucking scumbag. he was only in the class to get out of his cell block and gave the teacher a hard time and was disruptive and a douche bag. reading this thread is making my blood curdle... my prayers go out to you and wish for the best at his sentencing. although i highly recommend not attempting to assault anyone in the courtroom, as it will only add legal implications to your emotional ones you are currently battling.

Posted by: JY ()
Date: October 15, 2013 12:02AM

holy shit Wrote:
> holy SHIT
>
> i was in a Financial planning class in the Fairfax
> ADC with this guy when I was doing 7 months from
> December to July on a posession charge. this
> guy.. what a fucking scumbag. he was only in the
> class to get out of his cell block and gave the
> teacher a hard time and was disruptive and a
> douche bag. reading this thread is making my blood
> curdle... my prayers go out to you and wish for
> the best at his sentencing. although i highly
> recommend not attempting to assault anyone in the
> courtroom, as it will only add legal implications
> to your emotional ones you are currently battling.

You are full of shit! They dont let inmates with a first degree murder charge take any classes. They are upstairs locked up 23 hours a day. You mistaked him with some other spic. Also what would he need financial planning for? All he needs is so me ky jelly and a mini skirt.

Posted by: congrats dumbass ()
Date: October 15, 2013 06:19PM

well, that may be true about FIRST degree murder, but he is charged with SECOND degree murder.

he was in my fucking class. i have no reason to lie about something dumb like that. bad enough that i've already associated myself with him, as well as being in jail.

congrats, you are a dumb ass.

Posted by: Winning 1 ()
Date: October 16, 2013 09:46PM

holy shit Wrote:
> holy SHIT
>
> i was in a Financial planning class in the Fairfax
> ADC with this guy when I was doing 7 months from
> December to July on a posession charge. this
> guy.. what a fucking scumbag. he was only in the
> class to get out of his cell block and gave the
> teacher a hard time and was disruptive and a
> douche bag. reading this thread is making my blood
> curdle... my prayers go out to you and wish for
> the best at his sentencing. although i highly
> recommend not attempting to assault anyone in the
> courtroom, as it will only add legal implications
> to your emotional ones you are currently battling.

You and Julio in a financial planning class! Lol. 2 losers who are poor pieces of shit. He is going to die in prison and you have a "possesion charge". Possesion of what? By the way you sound probably little boys underwear. Working at walmart doesnt merit a financial planning course. I make 120,000 grand a year and dont break the law like you. Maybe your next financial planning course will be at Red Onion prison with your friend Julio. You can plan how many niggers assholes you like and how many cocks get rammed up your punkasses.

Posted by: pointsetter ()
Date: October 16, 2013 10:16PM

send him to congress with a vietcongress !
Attachments:
x.jpg

Posted by: pointsetter ()
Date: October 16, 2013 10:17PM

sp. vietcongdress

Posted by: Le ()
Date: October 16, 2013 10:47PM

There are bets being taken on the over under of years Julio will last in prison. 8 years is even money. 7 years is +110. 6 years is +115. I put bet in for less than 2 ,years for +225. I put down 1000.00 to win 2250.00 so I will have this taken care of and reward good person in prison. Find bookie to place your bet on Julios head. My guess is with the right price someone will snap his neck MMA style. Very simple to do to little spic.

Posted by: Losing ()
Date: October 17, 2013 08:18PM

Winning 1 Wrote:
> holy shit Wrote:
> -----
> > holy SHIT
> >
> > i was in a Financial planning class in the
> Fairfax
> > ADC with this guy when I was doing 7 months
> from
> > December to July on a posession charge. this
> > guy.. what a fucking scumbag. he was only in
> the
> > class to get out of his cell block and gave the
> > teacher a hard time and was disruptive and a
> > douche bag. reading this thread is making my
> blood
> > curdle... my prayers go out to you and wish for
> > the best at his sentencing. although i highly
> > recommend not attempting to assault anyone in
> the
> > courtroom, as it will only add legal
> implications
> > to your emotional ones you are currently
> battling.
>
>
> You and Julio in a financial planning class! Lol.
> 2 losers who are poor pieces of shit. He is going
> to die in prison and you have a "possesion
> charge". Possesion of what? By the way you sound
> probably little boys underwear. Working at walmart
> doesnt merit a financial planning course. I make
> 120,000 grand a year and dont break the law like
> you. Maybe your next financial planning course
> will be at Red Onion prison with your friend
> Julio. You can plan how many niggers assholes you
> like and how many cocks get rammed up your
> punkasses.

I knew I could evoke a response similar to what you have just graced this thread with. See, I know better than to take the weak-ass posts, such as those you probably contribute to this site on the regular, to heart. You may make a six figure salary, but the joke is on your manager who decided to employ someone who uses the fucking acronym "LOL" at all, even if it's on this trifling message board. I work in the automotive detailing business and make plenty of money, however, I don't need to brag about my income to dipshits on this site. The only time I'd be sent to "Red Onion" would be if I were to listen to you say what you have just typed on here in person , and I have had subsequently curb stomped your fat ass. Please go back to picking Cheetos out of your fat rolls and playing World of Warcraft in Mommy's basement - oh and also, for the last time, quit disrupting your mother and I while she's giving me a reach-around and licking my asshole.

Posted by: Winning 1 ()
Date: October 17, 2013 10:13PM

Kilroys Friday night at 9:00. My name is Scotty P. Ask the bartender where I am at and I will be more than happy to go to the parking lot with you. You sound as if you have already been violated in jail. Well after I get done with you even your ugly mommy wont recognize you. Please dont be a punk.

Posted by: Paul W ()
Date: October 24, 2013 10:00PM

After following this trial and horrific crime I would like to see his 49 year sentencing date. My question is, is the average citizen allowed in the courtroom to see this dirtbags sentencing? I know trials are open but is sentencing?

Posted by: Barry Shek ()
Date: October 24, 2013 10:05PM

The answer is yes. I would reccomend going to the courthouse a few days before 11-15 and finding the courtroom number and time. No weapons,cellphones, or sharp objects allowed in courtroom so leave them in your car.

Posted by: Jail Insider ()
Date: November 05, 2013 11:50PM

Two write ups this week for Garcia for masterbating in front of female Sheriff. Currently in solitary awaiting sentencing 11-15. Next stop after sentencing is Va correction reception center in southern VA. My guess is a level 5 facility. Wallins Ridge, Sussex 1 or maybe Red Onion if he keeps getting write ups. This little spic is in deep shit. He is going to be turned out real fast at one of these nice institutions. He deserves every second of the hell he will be in for eternity. He stabbed to death a completely innocent young good person who had a life ahead of her unlike the poor loser Garcia is and will always be.

Posted by: Guns for sale ()
Date: November 06, 2013 02:06PM

Nguyen Wrote:
> 31 days until I see you Julio. I am so excited my
> bench press has gotten up to 305. I only weigh
> 175. I am 3rd degree blackbelt in karate. I will
> be asian guy i n the front row. Please say hello.
> I will bring you some lipstick, eyeliner, and some
> shaving cream so you can shave all your body hair.
> The other inmates want you to look very pretty and
> sexy. I can assure you that you will be a prison
> slut.You will be forced to perform the following
> acts: Dick sucking,ass licking while stroking
> penis until ejaculaion, anal sex on the receiving
> end, and other chores bitches do. If someone
> reading this talks to Julio please tell him to say
> hello to me in courtroom. I might even introduce
> myself to him by giving him goodbye present with a
> punch to ,the back of his neck with full force. I
> will take assault charge because I know it will be
> dropped by the county

What you should do instead is EDUCATE your fellow Asians on the DEMOCRATS support for amnesty and catch & release policies of the local and national governments. The Dem politicians are always putting in appearances at Eden Center and pandering for Asian votes. Asians I know are hard working, freedom loving, religious and conservative at the core. Dems are trying to lock them up as a constituency just like the Latinos and Blacks. Do what you can to prevent that. It would be the best way to honor Vanessa's memory.

Posted by: Red Onion ()
Date: November 15, 2013 11:30AM

Any update yet from the courtroom?

Always looking for fresh bitchsz for our block.

Posted by: Mwcwh ()
Date: November 15, 2013 11:42AM

The judge imposed the 49 years.

Posted by: Samme guy ()
Date: November 15, 2013 11:48AM

Did Julio work at a Vienna autobody paint shop? He looks like the same guy.

Posted by: Forgive and Forget? ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:16PM

The man found guilty of fatally stabbing 19-year-old Vanessa Pham after she offered him a ride was sentenced to 49 years in prison Friday.

The judge in the case followed the sentence the jury had recommended following Julio Blanco Garcia's Aug. 2013 conviction.

The prosecutor also requested the full 49-year sentence, saying, "What gets lost in theses cases is not so much the 19 years that were taken away but the many years of the future that were taken."

The defense argued that Blanco Garcia was remorseful, saying his downward spiral after killing proved it and he confessed to the crime, saying "God will never forgive me."

Blanco Garcia, an undocumented worker prior to his arrest, claimed he was high on PCP during the 2010 attack.

Whether the murder was premeditated was a key issue in the trial.

The defense argued Blanco Garcia was too high to plan a murder and no one would begin a premeditated murder in a shopping center parking lot with so many surveillance cameras.

But the trial also featured a video confession recorded during an interrogation in December 2012 in which Blanco Garcia admitted to the murder. The recording was played in court Wednesday, leaving Pham's relatives in tears.

"Like, I can't even say if I had my daughter with me, because I was really high," Blanco Garcia told police. "I remember I asked [Pham] to drop me off at the hospital, then she took the wrong way. In my mind, because I was really high, I thought she was going to do something to me. I had a knife in my backpack... and then I did what I did."

Pham was found fatally stabbed inside her car June 27, 2010, along Arlington Boulevard, after giving Blanco Garcia and his daughter a ride when he said he needed to get to a hospital.

Blanco Garcia later admitted to stabbing Pham several times in the chest as she cried. He said he drove her car for a while before he crashed, left the knife behind, grabbed his daughter and then left the scene.

An analysis of two computers taken from Blanco Garcia's apartment show that he had a keen interest in the police investigation during the 2 1/2 years that authorities were searching for Pham's killer.

A computer forensic specialist from the Fairfax County police dept, Jason Friedman, said that Blanco Garcia often entered the names "Vanessa" or" Pham" in his search engine.

Friedman discovered that Blanco Garcia visited NBCWashington.com several times to read stories about the search for her killer. Blanco Garcia also searched topics related to PCP, other drugs and drug treatment, Friedman testified.

Posted by: Bailiff ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:17PM

Red Onion Wrote:
> Any update yet from the courtroom?
>
> Always looking for fresh bitchsz for our block.

Relax Bubba, he is still in Fairfax custody. He will be in Red Onion in about 2 weeks. He is pretty cute. Brunette, medium build and tight asshole. Looks pretty passive so turning him out should be an easy process without much resistance. Nice lips for cock sucking also. Have fun with him. I am sure he will toss salad very good as well.

Date: November 15, 2013 12:28PM

This little bitch would not look up. I wanted to hurt him so bad but he had big Bailiff stand right next to him. He is a little bitch who will get raped in prison and hopefully broken neck and paralized. Whatever prison he goes to he will be someones bitch and raped and forced to perform many sex acts. He is not strong man so this will be easy. I wanted to hit him so bad I had to do 100 pushups when I left courtroom. I am so sorry Vanessa's mother and family. Total justice is just beginning for Blanco Garcia. They were saying he is reading bible and a good inmate in Fairfax jail. Red Onion,Wallis Ridge, or Sussex is no Fairfax jail. He will be with guys who have nothing to lose and want some fresh pussy. His asshole will be fresh pussy.

Posted by: Ty L ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:33PM

I have a question on the process. Can someone tell me when and where ehich prison he will be at? And who picks the prison? Thank you.

Posted by: Bailiff ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:47PM

Ty, very good question. What will happen is Mr Spic, I mean Mr Blanco Garcia will be transported today to Powhatan correctional facility which is a reception facility for new felons. They will. process him and place him in a level 5 facility which is Wallins Ridge, Sussex 1 or Nottaway. Red Onion is a level 6 which houses inmates who have done horrific crimes and are too dangerous for level 5. Wallins Ridge is where I would prefer because inmates have more free time to sexually molest him and fuck him up and fuck him up his asshole. Red onion is where he might end up to due all the ass rapes he will endure. My bet is he will be at Wallins Ridge which is in southwest Virginia near Radford. By the slight build of Balnco and no gang ties he will be satisfying many lifers sexual frustations.

Posted by: 8512298 ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:54PM

The prisoners have a designated inmate group at each institution that determine where newly convicted prisoners go when sentenced. It is usually a round robin type of system, but for high profile individuals such as Mr Garcia here it will go to the prison with the greatest need for new bitches, or whoever has claimed this inmate with a large down payment. He will then need to work off this loan over the next 49 years.

Posted by: Le ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:05PM

8512298 Wrote:
> The prisoners have a designated inmate group at
> each institution that determine where newly
> convicted prisoners go when sentenced. It is
> usually a round robin type of system, but for high
> profile individuals such as Mr Garcia here it will
> go to the prison with the greatest need for new
> bitches, or whoever has claimed this inmate with a
> large down payment. He will then need to work off
> this loan over the next 49 years.

Excellent statement. The guards want less violence in their facility. Sex eliminates violence. People need sex. Blanco will a source of many inmates DNA. He will actually start to enjoy it after a year or so. It is similar to battered wife syndrome or Stockholm syndrome where his mind will be forever alterd and his asshole will be forever enlarged and infcted and infwested by big white and black penises.

Posted by: wowza ()
Date: November 15, 2013 06:17PM

A buddy of mine made it to the court house for the sentencing, apparently it wasn't too dramatic.

This thread gets better and better as it progresses.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: November 15, 2013 06:18PM

I generally am a forgiving person, but this guy, let the rapists loose on him.

Posted by: KY salesman ()
Date: November 15, 2013 07:30PM

Tough One Wrote:
> I generally am a forgiving person, but this guy,
> let the rapists loose on him.

Free samples of KY will be sent Fedex to whatever prison he is at.r

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.