HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Campaigning on Government Property
Date: October 24, 2008 07:59PM

Why has the Obama campaign and the Democratic Party had a booth on the sidewalk outside the Sully District Government Center in Chantilly all week? Why are they allowed this use of public property? Isn't it somewhat innapropriate have numerous pro-Democrat political signs posted all around the Sully District Government Center building for an entire week? Are they paying for the use of taxpayer property and facilities? Why would Michael Frey allow this to go on all week right outside his office window? What am I missing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Campaigning on Government Property
Posted by: reality ()
Date: October 24, 2008 11:29PM

Its not only the sully district its every government center. This is the most one-sided election I have seen in the last 20 years. The news is supporting Obama instead of reporting as an unbias source. They only report the negative for the republicans and show Obama as the goldenchild that is going to lead us to the promise land. Lets see how many campaign promises he will truly keep. Lets be honest it doesnt matter who wins we are in a lose-lose situation. Times are gonna get tough no matter who is in office for the next 4 years. Hang in there folks but get all the facts before you enter that voting booth and don't be persuaded by the booth set up right out front of the election site.....and yes I do believe it is a violation to campaign at a polling site but the Obama campaign doesn't seem to bother with the election rules (i.e Acorn)....And as for my political views I am not pleased with either of my choices this election.

Posted by: oh boo ()
Date: October 25, 2008 12:33AM

Omg. if you seriously have a big problem with this you must be very sensitive. Im sorry it ruins your day but you really take this way to personally.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 25, 2008 12:48AM

In the 2004 election the previous Department of Homeland of Security(DHS) Czar went around to all the DHS agencies as he exited prior to the election encouraging support of BUSH. After all Bush started this agency, and it's taken in alot more money then it's yielded in goods and services. A Democrat may just get rid of it all together, along with some other weighted agencies.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.