HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Police Investigate Route 66 Accident as a Suicide
Posted by: adsfdasads ()
Date: August 16, 2013 06:53AM

sdasd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I think I've finally figured out this website.
> It is nothing but a forum for self-loathing
> individuals with NOTHHHHHHING better to do than
> HIDE behind their computer screens to post
> disturbing comments in order to forget about their
> own crappy existence. Hah! So glad I haven't
> gotten to the point in my life where I feel the
> need to post such evil and thoughtless shit. Will
> be sure to avoid this website in the future.

Yet, strangely we all know you'll be back. *Wink, Wink*

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax teen killed in hit-and-run on Interstate 66 (Possible Suicide)
Posted by: Two Cents ()
Date: August 16, 2013 07:46AM

You know, for all the criticism this site gets. It was the first to report the kid's name and the location/time for his vigil (this sunday), when it came out from Chantilly HS. So far no one else in the news has any of that information out. FFU was the first.

Posted by: Assholes ()
Date: August 16, 2013 10:47AM

That's what most of you on here are. You have no compassion. Your morals are messed up. Don't you have jobs or go to school? How do you find time to post on here every day at all hours? I got here from googling for news about the accident. Think about your lives and work on an improvement plan. I will pray for you.

Re: Police Investigate Route 66 Accident as a Suicide
Posted by: Hank Moody ()
Date: August 16, 2013 10:54AM

sdasd Wrote:
> So I think I've finally figured out this website.
> It is nothing but a forum for self-loathing
> individuals with NOTHHHHHHING better to do than
> HIDE behind their computer screens to post
> disturbing comments in order to forget about their
> own crappy existence. Hah! So glad I haven't
> gotten to the point in my life where I feel the
> need to post such evil and thoughtless shit. Will
> be sure to avoid this website in the future.

You cast judgement on those who post anonymously yet you don't have the guts yourself to post with your own true identity. Why do you waste your breath if you feel you are so superior? Do you really think you'll sway the mob here?

Posted by: pastor dave ()
Date: August 16, 2013 11:03AM

f

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2021 03:11PM by pastor dave.

Posted by: 666 SATAN 666 SATAN 666 ()
Date: August 16, 2013 11:18AM

Why are friends and family coming here for dealing with Brother Christian's unholy act and subsequent death? Turn to the Lord. The Bible. Pray. This boy's soul has been lost to satan. Please, reflect and do whatever you can prevent this from happening to your own loved ones so that they do not have to suffer the damnation Brother Christian is suffering.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He's partying with hot sluts in hell now. Oh yeah.

Posted by: Flanders ()
Date: August 16, 2013 11:52AM

Hi-dilly-ho, sinnerinos!
Attachments:
Ned Flanders Devil.bmp

Posted by: MRW-ALDIE VA ()
Date: August 18, 2013 10:52PM

You are the only one that has posted making any sense of a terrible tragedy. I agree with you 100%, we have to help our children understand the ups and downs in the cycle of life. Everyone deserves a second, third or even fourth chance in life to make themselves a better person based on their previous mistakes. If we were perfect people then we wouldn't need our trustworthy government. The Bylund's are great people, we all have problems, some are a little more serious than others.

Posted by: Christian Bylund Obit ()
Date: August 19, 2013 02:19PM

Christian Maxwell Bylund April 11, 1996 - August 13, 2013 Resided in Chantilly, VA
http://www.fairfaxmemorialfuneralhome.com/obituary/Christian-Maxwell-Bylund/Chantilly-VA/1234779#sthash.BjUHCCEz.dpuf

Obituary

Christian Maxwell Bylund, age 17, beloved son of Barry Bylund and Patti Now, passed into God's arms on Tuesday, August 13, 2013. Christian leaves behind a sister, Jessica Bylund, a brother, Harrison Bylund, grandparents David and Lillian Maxwell, and Mildred Bylund, as well as many aunts, uncles, and cousins. Christian was a rising senior at Chantilly High School and was looking forward to attending Radford University next year majoring in Business/Management, close to where Jessica will be a sophomore at VT.

Jessica watched over her brothers for many years and wanted to protect them always. Christian played lacrosse for many years in Vienna leagues and played for the JV Lacrosse team at Chantilly. He was number 5 and proud of it. He also had been on the wrestling team and planned to join the track team this spring. Christian was a fearless snowboarder and also loved wake boarding, weight lifting, and had participated in triathlons. Christian loved to fish and was proud of anything he was able to snag. He called himself a "Master Angler". He loved talking to his brother in the quiet moments of early morning and holding up a trophy fish for all to see. He also played soccer with the Chantilly league in his younger years and played many hours of FIFA soccer with his brother Harrison at home. He and his brother spent many hours and nights watching movies and hanging together. He and Harrison were best friends, and Jessica was his anchor in life.

Christian was a precious soul and is with God now. We are all blessed to have him as part of our family for 17 short years. Christian is dearly missed and will forever be in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers.

Funeral services will be at Fairfax Memorial Funeral Home, 9902 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA 22032. Viewing will be on Monday, August 19, 2013, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm & 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. The memorial service will be held on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 10:00 am to be immediately followed by the burial. All friends and family are welcome. Flowers are welcome in the Chapel, however, donations towards the Fairfax County Animal Shelter in Christian's honor would be welcomed as Christian loved animals of all kinds.
Attachments:
Obit.png

Date: August 19, 2013 04:40PM

f

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2021 03:10PM by pastor dave.

Posted by: Questions ()
Date: August 19, 2013 04:42PM

Is it not possible that he was just really fucking tired of the clusterfuck that is I-66 and wanted to go out in an ironic way?

i66-blake1.jpg

Posted by: Pastor Dave is a dick! ()
Date: August 19, 2013 05:15PM

God loves everyone! Shame on you.

Since you claim to be a Pastor please give us the name of your church.

I am curious what hate filled place I should avoid.

Date: August 19, 2013 07:17PM

f

Posted by: Clarified ()
Date: August 19, 2013 07:27PM

Pastor Dave is a dick! Wrote:
> God loves everyone! Shame on you.
>
> Since you claim to be a Pastor please give us the
> name of your church.
>
> I am curious what hate filled place I should
> avoid.

Pastor Dave likes to pull quotes out of the Bible that he thinks support his and a common belief that whoever commits suicide goes right to Hell. That's actually not always the case...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_suicide

According to the theology of the Roman Catholic Church, the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church, Number 2283 states, "We should not despair of the eternal salvation of persons who have taken their own lives. By ways known to him alone, God can provide the opportunity for salutary repentance. The Church prays for persons who have taken their own lives." However, the catechism points out that, "Grave psychological disturbances, anguish, or grave fear of hardship, suffering, or torture can diminish the responsibility of the one committing suicide." The Catholic Church used to state that suicide was a sin, and that persons committing suicide could not have a Catholic service and burial. However, the Church has since changed this point of view.[6]

Conservative Protestants (Evangelicals, Charismatics, Pentecostals, and other denominations) have often argued that because suicide involves self-murder, then anyone who commits it is sinning and is the same as if the person murdered another human being. An additional view concerns the act of asking for salvation and accepting Jesus Christ as personal savior, which must be done prior to death. This is an important aspect of many Protestant denominations, and the problem with suicide is that once dead the individual is unable to accept salvation. The unpardonable sin then becomes not the suicide itself, but rather the refusal of the gift of salvation.

Most Fundamental Denominationalists (traditional Baptists) view suicide as any other sin. John Piper speaking at a funeral at Bethel Baptist Church in 1981 said, "No single sin, not even suicide, evicts a person from heaven into hell. One thing does: continual rejection of God's Spirit. Our friend, we believe, gave up that resistance and accepted the forgiveness of Christ. What sort of momentary weakness, what brief cloud of hopelessness caused her to take her life remains a mystery."

The view of scripture on the topic is such that, once a person comes to faith in Jesus Christ, every sin they will ever commit is paid for if they continue to "walk in the light"(1 John 1:7), and "there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" if they continue to walk according to the spirit (Romans 8:1). These Christians believe suicide to be a sin, but do not believe it is impossible to find salvation. (Romans 4:8). Judas, who committed suicide in despair, is generally believed to have been damned, for his suicide and/or for his actions which caused the death of another. Other interpretations, however, suggests Judas may have committed suicide as an act of repentance, along with returning the "blood money" (Matthew 27:3-5). Other Biblical examples of suicide (Saul and his armor-bearer in 1 Samuel 31:4-5, Samson in Judges 16:16:28-30, Ahitophel in 2 Samuel 17:23, and Zimri in 1 Kings 16:18) describe people who are considered failures in their life. The narratives, however, do not explicitly condemn them for the act of suicide.

Eastern Orthodoxy, on the other hand, has never made any absolute statement about people who commit suicide. There have been those in the history of the Church that have killed themselves rather than be tortured and demoralized by invaders (see Dance of Zalongo). They also feel that perpetrators of suicide are most likely “not in their right minds” and that God will have mercy on them. In any case the Orthodox Christians leave the fate of suicide victims up to God and avoid making judgements.[citation needed]

In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, suicide is viewed as wrong, although the victim may not be considered responsible for the act depending on the circumstances.[7]

Some other denominations of Christianity may not condemn those who commit suicide per se as committing a sin, even if suicide isn't viewed favorably; factors such as motive, character, etc. are believed to be taken into account. One such example is the The New Church.[8]

In early Christian traditions, attitudes to suicide were notably different from today. In the fourth century, after several Christian women had committed suicide to avoid rape, Bishop Augustine declared that they had done "what was right in the sight of God".[9] During the years of Jewish persecution of Christians, many Christians chose to become a martyr by committing suicide. This became so common that the Jewish rulers decided to ban public mourning for all those who died by suicide, and prevent Christian suicide victims from being buried on hallowed ground, in an attempt to stigmatise and discourage the practice.[10]

In more modern times, Henry Pitney Van Dusen, the former president of New York's Union Theological Seminary and a presbyterian minister, signed a pact before committing suicide with his wife, Elizabeth. Both elderly, the Van Dusens believed that their increasing frailties prevented them from living the life they wanted to live, and believed that nursing homes were "virtual tombs" which artificially kept people alive who God may otherwise have allowed to die.[9]

Posted by: Pastor Dave is an asshole ()
Date: August 19, 2013 08:23PM

Dear Dave,

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Blaise Pascal

Posted by: Rest in Peace ()
Date: August 19, 2013 08:28PM

Prayers go out to the family of Christian Bylund...
Attachments:
Animation_candle_flame.gif

Date: August 19, 2013 09:42PM

f

Posted by: Clarified ()
Date: August 20, 2013 07:56AM

pastor dave Wrote:
> Brother Clarified,
>
> You are very misguided and I pray that the Lord
> gives you the wisdom to understanding His words
> correctly. Don't be mistaken! Suicide is indeed
> a one way ticket to hell! Anybody reading this
> blog, please, understand that your pain will not
> end with suicide! The weak ones will give in to
> taking their own lives and suffer an eternity of
> pain and suffering. The ones who are strong with
> Him will overcome, be blessed, and receive and
> eternity of joy and hapiness basking in His glory.
> I will pray for you. Please, PM me with any
> prayer requests. Suicide seems to be on the rise
> and we are losing souls to satan in high numbers.
>
> Be blessed!

Pastor Dave,

"According to the theology of the Roman Catholic Church, the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church, Number 2283 states, "We should not despair of the eternal salvation of persons who have taken their own lives. By ways known to him alone, God can provide the opportunity for salutary repentance. The Church prays for persons who have taken their own lives." However, the catechism points out that, "Grave psychological disturbances, anguish, or grave fear of hardship, suffering, or torture can diminish the responsibility of the one committing suicide." The Catholic Church used to state that suicide was a sin, and that persons committing suicide could not have a Catholic service and burial. However, the Church has since changed this point of view."

Pray for the deceased, and do not condemn, that's for a higher power to decide.

Posted by: A Different Pastor ()
Date: August 20, 2013 09:33AM

pastor dave Wrote:
> I didn't write the Bible, I just teach it. It is
> His word.
>
> 1 Corinthians 3:16-17
>
> Do you not know that you are God's temple and that
> God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys
> God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's
> temple is holy, and you are that temple.
>
>
>
> Ecclesiastes 7:17
>
> Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why
> should you die before your time?

Both of these passages can be used to argue that eating fast food will send you straight to hell as well... it is just slow-motion suicide, destroying your body over time instead of all at once.

We need to open our hearts to all so that the living who are despairing may seek our help. It is truly God's role to determine what happens at death, not ours. God will not send this person to hell because you or anyone else said He will. To say one is definitely condemned is to say we shouldn't pray for any souls of the dead at all... the totality of one's sins are only known to God, and if we think the fate of a soul is hopeless due to a sin we can see, why pray for those having all the sins we didn't see?

Mark 2:17: On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Posted by: Concerned Christian ()
Date: August 20, 2013 09:37AM

A Different Pastor Wrote:
> Mark 2:17: On hearing this, Jesus said to them,
> "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the
> sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but
> sinners."

Amen!

Date: August 20, 2013 10:20AM

f

Date: August 20, 2013 10:21AM

f

Posted by: Saved ()
Date: August 20, 2013 10:26AM

People like "Pastor Dave" and his ilk are the reason I avoid organized religion. Evil is never so manifest than when it is wrapped in the guise of the self righteous.

Date: August 20, 2013 10:37AM

f

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2021 03:09PM by pastor dave.

Posted by: Saved ()
Date: August 20, 2013 12:28PM

pastor dave Wrote:
> Glad to hear that you are saved :)
>
> I will add you to my prayer list.
>
> John 3:16

Don't bother. I'm saved from the evil you perpetrate
under the auspices of your invisible friend in the sky.
I have no need of either your prayers or your "friend".
People like you are little different than the terrorists
who allegedly act on behalf of their friend Allah. You're
all cut from the same cloth.

Posted by: ming kissile ()
Date: August 20, 2013 12:50PM

jesus was way cool
everybody liked Jesus
everybody wanted to hang out with him
anything he wanted to do, he did
he turned water into wine
and if he wanted to
he could have turned wheat into marijuana
or sugar into cocaine
or vitamin pills into amphetamines

he walked on the water
and swam on the land
he would tell these stories
and people would listen
he was really cool

if you were blind or lame
you just went to Jesus
and he would put his hands on you
and you would be healed
that's so cool

he could've played guitar better than Hendrix
he could've told the future
he could've baked the most delicious cake in the world
he could've scored more goals than Wayne Gretzky
he could've danced better than Barishnikov
jesus could have been funnier than any comedian you can think of
jesus was way cool

he told people to eat his body and drink his blood
that's so cool
jesus was so cool
but then some people got jealous of how cool he was
so they killed him
but then he rose from the dead
he rose from the dead, danced around
then went up to heaven
i mean, that's so cool
jesus was way cool

no wonder there are so many Christians

Re: Be compassionate
Posted by: chantillymmmmmm ()
Date: August 20, 2013 05:26PM

I heard from some chantilly kids he and his brother sold drugs not a major dealer but always had the pot. very sad he was cuaght for the third time
May or may not be True still very sad

Posted by: questions ()
Date: August 21, 2013 08:40PM

What makes the police so certain it was suicide? How do they know it wasn't an accident or that someone didn't swerve to hit him?

Posted by: FYI... ()
Date: August 22, 2013 04:54AM

questions Wrote:
> What makes the police so certain it was suicide?
> How do they know it wasn't an accident or that
> someone didn't swerve to hit him?

Witnesses on 66 said he deliberately walked in front of the car that hit him, also he had expressed suicidal thoughts to friends/schoolmates.

Posted by: Mary H ()
Date: August 22, 2013 09:25PM

You have your facts wrong.The police are NOT certain it was a suicide. It was investigated as a suicide but they have not been able to confirm it. The facts are contradictory. The medical examiner did not identify this as a suicide. The ME says he did not run in front of the truck or he would have been run over. He was not. He was clipped and thrown. There are no witnesses that say anything different. The driver of the truck has not been found.

Posted by: FYI... ()
Date: August 26, 2013 10:11PM

Mary H Wrote:
> You have your facts wrong.The police are NOT
> certain it was a suicide. It was investigated as a
> suicide but they have not been able to confirm it.
> The facts are contradictory. The medical examiner
> did not identify this as a suicide. The ME says he
> did not run in front of the truck or he would have
> been run over. He was not. He was clipped and
> thrown. There are no witnesses that say anything
> different. The driver of the truck has not been
> found.

You have no facts. The witnesses said they saw him walking into traffic that was in motion and then being struck. Also, he wouldn't have been "run over" as the vehicles were in motion and would have hit him and the force would have knocked him out of the way. Either way, very sad and tragic.

Posted by: get fing serious ()
Date: August 27, 2013 11:43AM

Corbin Dallas Wrote:
> Everyone wants to play the blame game. Forget who
> announced his death first but to immediately
> described it as suicide, one would think that a
> lot of people reconized this child was in
> immediate danger to himself. It's too late for
> Chris and his family but there will be more.
> Whether he did commit suicide or put himself in
> harms way, without thinking of the consequences,
> no one will ever know.
> When a child faces serious consequences from a
> misdeed, everyone should be on high alert, these
> are the kids that are most vulnerable. For the
> school, police and court systems, this should be a
> wakeup call...they don't call them kids for
> nothing. For the drivers that morning calling in
> for a stranger on the highway, good for you. Would
> have been much better if someone would have taken
> the time to stop and offered help or a ride, if he
> refused...just stayed with him. I too encountered
> this with my teenagers years ago, family fight and
> they take off, finding them wandering down FFX
> Pkwy, this was my greatest fear. My only hope as a
> society, that corporal punishment be abolished for
> our kids before another family/community has to
> face the consequences. As they say, It takes a
> village to raise a child. Only "We the people" can
> save our children.

WTF!! Are u serious? this is the kind of BS that gets these kids in trouble. You F up and you are there to hold his hand and tell him it will be OK .. its not your fault.. society is to hard ... why cant we understand you better and make compensations for you!

You want a village to raise your kid .. have at it, but keep your socialist hands off mine. My family of a father and mother and brothers and sisters are doing fine.

Posted by: SnowLetter ()
Date: August 30, 2013 10:07PM

Chris McCandless :D

Posted by: Robert ()
Date: August 30, 2013 11:52PM

Considering that the driver of another car clearly saw two kids walking on the shoulder of 66, and one was potentially being chased, it is possible he did not intend to get hit by the car that killed him. Maybe he was hoping to cross the path of the car and get away from the other kid or even let the car hit the kid who was chasing him.

Posted by: UnCommon Sense ()
Date: August 31, 2013 03:57AM

Robert Wrote:
> Considering that the driver of another car clearly
> saw two kids walking on the shoulder of 66, and
> one was potentially being chased, it is possible
> he did not intend to get hit by the car that
> killed him. Maybe he was hoping to cross the path
> of the car and get away from the other kid or even
> let the car hit the kid who was chasing him.

BS nice try, they never found the driver of the other car, and there was only one kid reported by all the witnesses.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 31, 2013 12:10PM

yea maybe crossing the highway and hit

could be drugged and force to cross the street, a murder

there's an awful lot of people getting in front of VRE trains and Metro trains dying in our area. and a few on the highways but far less

it could be suicide. but it's an unusual way to wish to die. and it simply can't be true that many people got drunk, fell on track, and got hit

it's just starting to defy reality the number of train deaths

-----------------------------------
when i was a kid in highschool they taught all the kids never to cross a highway (and why: because it's worse than you think) and tv citcoms (like chips) showed that too

Posted by: aasdfadsfafsd ()
Date: August 31, 2013 12:34PM

Witnesses saw the boy run into traffic right? They just didn't get the license plate # of the car that hit him.

Posted by: more common sense ()
Date: August 31, 2013 01:14PM

UnCommon Sense Wrote:
> Robert Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Considering that the driver of another car
> clearly
> > saw two kids walking on the shoulder of 66, and
> > one was potentially being chased, it is
> possible
> > he did not intend to get hit by the car that
> > killed him. Maybe he was hoping to cross the
> path
> > of the car and get away from the other kid or
> even
> > let the car hit the kid who was chasing him.
>
> BS nice try, they never found the driver of the
> other car, and there was only one kid reported by
> all the witnesses.

I was there and I saw at least two boys. I also saw another parked car further up on the shoulder of 66 with someone sitting in it. I don't know if the car had anything to do with either of the boys. I saw the 2 boys but I did not see either one of them get hit. They did not look suicidal but something didn't look right about the way they were walking. In other words they didn't seem to be just walking to get gas or looking for a lost hubcap or something. I reported this to the police, so obviously it wasn't "all" the witnesses who only saw one kid.

Posted by: Oaktonite ()
Date: August 31, 2013 02:30PM

more common sense Wrote:
> I was there and I saw at least two boys. I also
> saw another parked car further up on the shoulder
> of 66 with someone sitting in it. I don't know if
> the car had anything to do with either of the
> boys. I saw the 2 boys but I did not see either
> one of them get hit. They did not look suicidal
> but something didn't look right about the way they
> were walking. In other words they didn't seem to
> be just walking to get gas or looking for a lost
> hubcap or something. I reported this to the
> police, so obviously it wasn't "all" the witnesses
> who only saw one kid.

That's 100% bullshit.

Posted by: L_Brito ()
Date: September 04, 2013 07:13PM

Do the police have this all sorted out? Someone my wife works with saw the incident, or part of it. She said she saw TWO (2) males, with one following behind the other. She said one of them darted into the road ahead of the car in front and was nearly hit, but kept going. The other was either chasing or trying to prevent the first from crossing into the highway. She said that despite acting very reckless he did not seem to be deliberately trying to commit suicide. She was kind of shaken up on hearing one of the kids had been struck and died. There was in fact a car idling along slowly nearby, a silver hatchback license number similar to 1 KYG.

If the police would think this is important I will tell her to contact them. She didn't see anyone get hit so she doesn't think what she saw was significant.

Posted by: Patricia ()
Date: December 10, 2013 01:54AM

Our God is a loving and forgiving God. I knew the Bylund family. They are devout Christians and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. There is no doubt that Christian is with our Lord. I'm so sorry for the family's loss. God does things for a reason and we don't always know why. My prayers and thoughts are with the Bylund family.

Posted by: My close friend ()
Date: December 04, 2014 11:22PM

I miss him so much, I think about him pretty much everyday, he was my neighbor for 9 years and I remember playing basketball and football with him and his Brother Harrison. I still miss him and want him back again with me,and for all the people who are making sick comments you better keep that mouth shut, Christian you were my brother and I will miss you and everything I do is dedicated to you love you bro

Posted by: donnie g ()
Date: December 06, 2014 03:08PM

My close friend Wrote:
> I miss him so much, I think about him pretty much
> everyday, he was my neighbor for 9 years and I
> remember playing basketball and football with him
> and his Brother Harrison. I still miss him and
> want him back again with me,and for all the people
> who are making sick comments you better keep that
> mouth shut, Christian you were my brother and I
> will miss you and everything I do is dedicated to
> you love you bro

No offense but he killed himself so that means he was kind of a coward and a bitch. Learn from that and try to enjoy your life, forget about this loser. I wish you all the best!

Posted by: ctWyy ()
Date: December 07, 2014 12:19PM

has he ever been involved with falls church community services run by fxdemocrats.org?

their is an increasing record of highway deaths in recent years of people who've asked them for aid

my personal theory is when the county learns they owe aid money: they tell the person to walk, then run them over, to avoid payment duly owed

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.