HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Farifax goth?
Posted by: hellchild ()
Date: April 27, 2005 07:11PM

hey folks, new to the forums but 'been stuck in Fairfax for a while now. I'm getting tired of riding the metro in and out of DC to go to goth bars, so I was hoping someone here would know about some gothy bars closer to Fairfax? I'm sure it's a lost cause but I figgured I'd give it a shot. thanks!
S

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Farifax goth?
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: April 28, 2005 09:37AM

unfortunately not, though there are probably pocket hangouts. used to be one at Patriots Cafe but I think that was mostly GMU students and haven't seen them around. there's always Denny's after midnight but then you are stuck with the rocky horror posuers.

Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: April 28, 2005 12:14PM

what about bridges? they have a night that is more goth-oriented. not sure whether it is wed or thursd.

Posted by: infinitcash ()
Date: April 28, 2005 08:57PM

u just stereotyped the s**t outta yourself

Posted by: erik ()
Date: April 29, 2005 08:24AM

faggoths

Posted by: Tina ()
Date: May 01, 2005 06:51PM

so like do you have to be over 18 to get in them?

Date: May 01, 2005 07:33PM

I'd heard about Bridges but I had also heard that it no longer had a goth night. I'll probably check out both Wed and Thurs nights in the next few weeks just in case, thx.

Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: May 01, 2005 07:38PM

yes - I just asked a friend who dj'd the old goth night at bridges and he says it's no longer the same function, so I cannot tell you what goes on there now.

Date: May 01, 2005 07:40PM

sux but but thx for the info! does your DJ friend happen to know if that crowd moved on to another location or just died?

Posted by: ben ()
Date: May 01, 2005 11:21PM

Wednesday night at Bridges is Transit, it's EDM. No goths there, just a bunch of dropouts wearing UFO's.

where to be
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 02, 2005 04:27PM

On thursday nights, club Nation (in DC) has Alchemy which is another sponsor like Buz (until the military killed it). There is a dancing, music, lots of people, and almost nobody wearing colored clothing. 18 to get in, 21 to get trashed.

http://www.alchemy-dc.com

unfairfax [at] adaptivetime (dot) com

Posted by: Fairfax bum ()
Date: May 07, 2005 04:53PM

Every Thursday in DC is 80s night at Club Heaven. Not exactly goth, but you get an interesting crowd there. Pretty fun.

Posted by: Industriarts ()
Date: May 08, 2005 03:18AM

I doubst it. I've heen here almost a year and haven't heard of anything in this ar4e. takingt the metro ;in to the city isnt' that bad/; i just did it tongithjh. had an awe3some time at midhnith; still to;tally balsted.

Posted by: Vuty ()
Date: April 06, 2011 04:35PM

Goth hasn't really seem to have grown much in Fairfax during the past six years.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.