HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why Darwin Bowman is not in DOC website?
Posted by: Concerned citizen ()
Date: August 09, 2013 03:00PM

God dammit its been over 4 years going on 5 since my friend got killed and this scumbag has been sitting in a detention center. I want him to go to Red Onion or at least Wallins Ridge or Sussex. Why is Loudoun CO being so lenient on this bitch? His father is a god damb chiropractor right near Woodson high school named Moir Bowman. Its not like he is a judge or a lawyer or military officer. Come on Va do the right thing on this little piece of evil shit and lock him in a hideaus dungean with grown men who want to use him as their girlfriend, ie. licking their asshole, sucking their dicks, and taking it anally daily.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why Darwin Bowman is not in DOC website?
Posted by: H T ()
Date: August 09, 2013 03:05PM

He will pay the piper eventually. He is scared to death of state prison that is why his lawyers have ben prolonging this. Now reality will set in when he goes to Wallins Ridge and meets some real nice grown men.

Posted by: S_L ()
Date: April 15, 2014 04:05PM

Pieces of shit like you need to be the one in prison for even thinking those evil things and being some mans bitch. You obviously don't know the type of person Darwin is. I can promise you he won't be doing any of those things. And if he was into that gay shit that you're into, I'm sure you'll be his number one bitch.

Posted by: welcome wagon for Darwin ()
Date: April 15, 2014 04:47PM

S_L Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pieces of shit like you need to be the one in
> prison for even thinking those evil things and
> being some mans bitch. You obviously don't know
> the type of person Darwin is. I can promise you he
> won't be doing any of those things. And if he was
> into that gay shit that you're into, I'm sure
> you'll be his number one bitch.

He wont have a choice in his new hobbies, a living hell awaits and no one deserves it more.

Posted by: Wwjd? ()
Date: April 15, 2014 04:54PM

No of this sounds like it is comming from Christians
WWJD?

Posted by: protect the naive and clueless ()
Date: April 15, 2014 05:23PM

Wwjd? Wrote:
> No of this sounds like it is comming from
> Christians
> WWJD?

Its coming from those who do not want monsters released to butcher our loved ones and others that just want to live their lives.

Posted by: Dr Dre ()
Date: April 15, 2014 05:57PM

Anyone check the DOC inmate finder since 2013?

Perhaps he is having anal prolapse at this moment and we just aren't aware.

Posted by: Ex Felon ()
Date: April 15, 2014 09:38PM

S_L Wrote:

Shoving a metal rod up an already raped and beat up woman after her husband is dead on the ground. Yeah, we know what kind of person Darwin is. Trust me brah he will get his. By the way he is still in Loudon CO for the time being.

Posted by: Concerned citizen ()
Date: April 15, 2014 09:44PM

S_L Wrote:

Sounds like you know Darwin pretty well. Does he like it from behind or face up with his legs in the air. I am sure he get very flexible in prison. His teeth will be knocked out soon after he arrives at Sussex or Wallins Ridge so he can suck big black dicks without sratching them.

Posted by: Ashburn Atty ()
Date: April 15, 2014 10:40PM

Concerned citizen Wrote:
> God dammit its been over 4 years going on 5 since
> my friend got killed and this scumbag has been
> sitting in a detention center. I want him to go to
> Red Onion or at least Wallins Ridge or Sussex. Why
> is Loudoun CO being so lenient on this bitch? His
> father is a god damb chiropractor right near
> Woodson high school named Moir Bowman. Its not
> like he is a judge or a lawyer or military
> officer. Come on Va do the right thing on this
> little piece of evil shit and lock him in a
> hideaus dungean with grown men who want to use him
> as their girlfriend, ie. licking their asshole,
> sucking their dicks, and taking it anally daily.

He is in Loudoun Co. because he snitched on the black man, Roberts. He got 45 to life because he snitched out Roberts. They are keeping him in Loudoun CO until he testifies against Roberts. Who knowa, maybe Roberts will kill him in prison.

Date: April 16, 2014 09:23PM

It seems like you are very experienced in all that gay shit you piece of shit. People like you make me very concerned. People with your mentality should not be walking our streets. I will pray for you.

Date: April 17, 2014 01:35PM

It amazes me how much you all love talking about hopefully Darwin getting his. You all are just as bad as the crime that was committed. And by the way, he did not shove anything up that woman. If you really do your research nothing says that Darwin did anything to those people. Get a fucking life people! Stop being concerned about what is happening to Darwin. God has a plan for everyone. The way you are all talking it does not look it is going to go great for you all.

Posted by: Corrections Dept ()
Date: June 24, 2014 04:06AM

Darwin is with us now at Sussex 2 State prison until 2047. He is currently being held in protective custody due to an unfortuanate event incide his cell at nightime. He required several stitches to his anal area. He is progressing nicely though.

Posted by: Hey Libtardz ()
Date: June 24, 2014 05:54AM

Hey Libtardz!

Yeah. I'm talking to you!

On 22. Mar. 2009, Darwin Bowman and his compadres killed Colonel William Bennett (USA Ret.), and nearly killed his wife Cynthia. You libtardz will take pleasure in the fact that Bennett followed your advice ... and was unarmed that fateful day when predators attacked. (COL Bennett had a concealed handgun permit, but was not carrying his firearm that day.) One day he abrogated his responsibility to protect himself and his loved one. And he died because of this, when he and his wife were brutally attacked by multiple thugs ... in a peaceful neighborhood, don'cha know.

You libtardz will also be quite happy to learn that Jaime Ayala, the first immigrationally challenged asswipe convicted for participating in this heinous crime, also had his sentence reduced to 43 years. Ayala was originally sentenced to life plus 40 years, for his role in the March 22, 2009 attack on William and Cynthia Bennett in Lansdowne. (Bowman and Ayala reportedly have agreed to testify against the third member of their crew, Anthony R. Roberts.)

You libtardz will shed a tear for Bowman--a poor boy convicted of some horseplay gone awry--when you read especially the middle paragraphs in the article at the following URL:

http://www.leesburgtoday.com/public_safety/courts/bowman-gets--year-prison-term-in-bennett-attacks/article_7d0ca368-f626-11e2-b178-001a4bcf887a.html

The libtardz that wrote the article seem quite enamored with Bowman, the victim, as described in what will prove to be the libtardz' favorite part of the article, quoted below under the Doctrine of Fair Use:

**** Quoted Text Begins ****

The bulk of the day's testimony came from defense witnesses, including Bowman's mother, who had her own heartbreaking story to tell. The 42-year-old Guatemala native came to the United States in 1989, after paying $1,500 to a smuggler to bring her into the country. The man raped his charge, beginning a years-long relationship of abuse and intimidation.

Darwin Bowman was the child of that rape. "[The smuggler] told me if I didn't have sex with him he'd leave me in the dessert to die," Dunia Bowman said.

During the next four years she was with the smuggler, Dunia Bowman tried repeatedly to leave under threat of her life. The man threatened to kill her if she did so, or to return to Guatemala to kill her young daughter, who she'd had to leave behind in order to come to the U.S. "He was abusing me the whole time. He was hitting me every day," she said.

Eventually Dunia Bowman did flee to Guatemala—she took Darwin and returned to her family home, only to be followed by her tormenter. The smuggler kidnapped then-4-year-old Darwin Bowman, and held him for two months for a ransom of $2,000. During that time, the young child was beaten repeatedly, sustained injuries to his head, contracted tuberculosis and lost a significant amount of weight.

Dunia Bowman paid the ransom, got her son back and returned to the U.S. In the ensuing years, she married, obtained her U.S. citizenship and was able to bring her daughter to the country. Her son showed signs of improvement, maintaining adequate grades in school and generally staying out of trouble. It wasn't until around 2003, when the family moved from Fairfax to Sterling, that Darwin Bowman would begin experiencing consistent run-ins with the law.

Petty theft, truancy, running away from home and similar incidents resulted in Darwin Bowman's entry into the juvenile justice system at around 12 years old. He did receive some psychological counseling and treatment at that time, but was not "engaged in the therapy, and neither was his family," Dr. Jeffrey Aaron, a clinical and forensic psychologist called to testify by the defense, said.

"Darwin didn't get [psychological] interventions early enough. His school counselors recommended treatment, which did not happen."

Aaron, who evaluated Darwin Bowman extensively at the request of the court, detailed a young man who fell victim to a perfect storm of trauma, neglect and institutional failures that led to a series of "poor decisions."

Aaron pointed to a "critical event" in Darwin Bowman's life, which he believed tipped the scales for the teen toward the criminal path. During a trip to Mexico with a family friend, Darwin Bowman was further exposed to shocking violence, including witnessing a stranger being beaten almost to death with a chain in the street. "In Mexico, Darwin had his first sexual experiences, he went to parties and was drinking and doing drugs," Aaron said.

"He felt connected to the scene there. He also found it compelling—the experience was deeply damaging."

Upon returning to Sterling, Darwin Bowman became more enmeshed in a peer group Aaron described as "extremely delinquent and violent," and eventually became a member of the 18th Street Gang. Between age 12 and 14, Darwin Bowman experienced a number of short stays in juvenile detention. Eventually he was remanded to a residential psychiatric facility, where he was diagnosed with conduct, substance abuse and mood disorders, was prescribed medication and began to react positively to psychotherapy. "There was the sense that he would be OK to discharge—then things went downhill," Aaron said.

Outpatient therapy was not adequate to address Darwin Bowman's deep trauma, and the therapists tasked with administering his case "didn't pursue his treatment," Aaron said.

"Things could have gone considerably better [for Darwin] and there was evidence that they started to...in a complicated case like this, there is no way outpatient therapy was going to be sufficient."

The second tipping point came when Darwin Bowman ended up in a fight with his sister's then-boyfriend. The man slammed the teenager in the head with a metal baseball bat, sending him to the hospital. "After that, Darwin was angry all the time," Wendy Bowman, Darwin's sister, testified earlier in the day.

"He was out of control. He got arrested and detained after his release from the hospital and everything fell apart," Aaron said, adding the incident took place about eight months before the attack on the Bennetts.

Aaron concluded the combination of early childhood trauma, ongoing familial problems, the events in Mexico and the influences of a delinquent peer group enabled extremely poor decision making on Darwin Bowman's part. "He wanted to belong, so he joined a gang. He wasn't dragged kicking and screaming, he wanted girls and respect and violence was the price of admission," Aaron said.

During the past four years in the Loudoun Adult Detention Center, Aaron said Darwin Bowman had come to acept the fact that he made "dumb decisions" and didn't try to avoid blame for them. "There is evidence of a greater maturity and connection to other people," Aaron said.

**** Quoted Text Ends ****

Author of the tear-jerking sentiments above? One or both of the fellow travelers, whose bylines are repeated below.

Posted on Jul 26, 2013

by nstyer and Samantha Bartram

I daresay that the rag, Leesburger Beobachter, will win some sort of prize (or two) for having demonstrated breathtaking adherence to regime's media-line. (Like Cher, nstyer, only has a single name ... which purportedly is smartphone-ese for 'nastier.') Even the Washington Pox couldn't come up with the tear-jerker disguised as 'news' that the Leesburger Beobachter puked up.

Here's an excerpt from the Pox, also quoted under the Doctrine of Fair Use

**** Quoted Text Begins ****

The attack on the Bennetts was a random, senseless assault which rocked Loudoun County for weeks, until Ayala, then 17, and two of his pals — Darwin Bowman, then 18, and Anthony Roberts, then 19 — were arrested.

The Bennetts had been out for a pre-dawn walk on Riverside Parkway when, according to Ayala, Bowman and Roberts decided to jump out of the van Ayala was driving and rob the couple.

After savagely beating them both and returning to the van, Ayala told a Loudoun sheriff's investigator, Bowman and Roberts told Ayala to return to the scene so they could retrieve evidence and burn it. The trio then went to a Sterling industrial park and burned their own clothes and other items.

Sheriff's deputies first found William Bennett lying face down on one side of the Parkway. But in testimony today, it was revealed that Cynthia Bennett was not found for about another 45 minutes, when she rose up briefly as deputies searched for evidence.

Both Bennetts had been smashed in the face with a blunt metal object, according to Howard Reines, the emergency room doctor at Inova Fairfax Hospital who was the first to see Cynthia Bennett. William Bennett's skull had been fractured in the back from ear to ear.

In addition to her severe facial injuries, Cynthia Bennett had been brutally assaulted in her groin area and was bleeding profusely, Reines said. Before long, she had lost all of the blood in her body, Reines said.Bennett's body temperature was 83 degrees, which Reines said he had only seen one other person survive. A team of ten doctors worked on her. Somehow, she survived.

**** Quoted Text Ends ****

For those with a CHP, make the commitment to always carry ... concealed or otherwise. If Bennett had been carrying openly, these fun-loving boys might have driven on by.

At the very least, with a firearm you would have the chance to defend yourself against overwhelming odds.

For those without a CHP or committed to never openly carrying a firearm, imagine a van screeching to a halt in front of you and your loved ones ... and some punks jumping out and running towards you.

Would those predators determine the course of your future?

For you libtardz. Well y'all can just fuck off, eat shit, and die.

For you libtardz. Type tl;dr all day long. Either you did read the post, and you just have nothing pithy to say in response. Or you revel in your stupidity, as you proudly express in smartphone gibberish the sentiment, ts;df (Too stupid; dumb fuck for the uninitiated.)

Posted by: pos yes ()
Date: June 24, 2014 06:24AM

Bowman is filthy white trash who dressed and acted like a nigger and now he gets to go to prison to hang out with his nigger friends..........there is nothing worse than white trash like this piece of garbage.

Posted by: More Info ()
Date: June 24, 2014 06:33AM

Bowman Gets 43-Year Prison Term In Bennett Attacks
http://www.leesburgtoday.com/public_safety/courts/bowman-gets--year-prison-term-in-bennett-attacks/article_7d0ca368-f626-11e2-b178-001a4bcf887a.html

Darwin G. Bowman today was sentenced to two life terms in prison for his role in the 2009 death of William Bennett and the brutal beating of his wife Cynthia along Riverside Parkway in Lansdowne, but will be expected to serve a suspended sentence of 43 years and five months under the terms of a plea agreement that requires him to testify against the lead perpetrator in the attack.

Loudoun Circuit Court Judge Thomas D. Horne today accepted the terms of an agreement proposed by prosecutors June 20, in which Bowman pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and aggravated malicious wounding.

Bowman is the second of three suspects to plead guilty in the case. The third man, Anthony R. Roberts has not yet been charged, although he is behind bars serving a sentence on unrelated charges.

Jaime Ayala, who was 17 at the time of the attack, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and aggravated malicious wounding in the case in 2011. Ayala was sentenced to life in prison plus 40 years.

Roberts has been identified as the principal attacker, beating William Bennett to death and brutalizing Cynthia Bennett and leaving her for dead on the side of the road. Commonwealth's Attorney Jim Plowman said indictments against him in the case could be sought this fall.

After accepting the plea agreement, Horne heard four hours of testimony about factors to be considered for sentencing, including remarks by the Bennetts' two daughters, Bowman's mother and girlfriend and an expert on gangs, among others.

Jennifer Bennett, the eldest of the two daughters, was first to testify, reading from a letter she wrote and addressed to the court. She described being asked to identify her mother after the beating, saying, "I didn't recognize the woman in front of me. My initial reaction was, what am I going to do?"

She went on to detail her mother's current condition—Cynthia Bennett will walk with a cane for the rest of her life and had to be fitted with a colostomy bag as a result of her rape during the attack. "I felt trapped—there was nothing I could do to make it better," Jennifer Bennett said.

"These three men have forever changed our lives by their stupidity and careless disregard for human life. Today my mom's personality is very different. She has lots of anxiety—before she was very confident...today she's there, but it's just not the same woman. She's still my mother, but her personality is not the same."

Plowman acknowledged the difficulty of Jennifer Bennett's taking the stand to speak about what happened to her family, asking, "how do you feel?"

"I'm pissed," she replied.

"It's out of my hands now, but mostly I'm angry. I have to keep it to myself. I have to take care of my family, my mom and move on."

Samantha Bennett's testimony proved more emotional—the younger daughter didn't know what happened to her parents until she arrived at the hospital where her mother had been admitted. Cynthia Bennett had a long commute each day, and her daughter assumed perhaps there had been a car accident. She was met at the hospital by her uncle and observed other family members present, but didn't see her father.

"My uncle told me what happened [to my dad]. I immediately fell to the ground and, I think I screamed. He said to prepare for the worst because we didn't know if mom would make it. It was a stressful, hurtful time," Samantha Bennett said.

She also relayed to the court the ongoing assistance required of herself and her sister in their mother's recovery process. Cynthia Bennett spent almost two weeks in intensive care and underwent months of rehabilitation and recovery following the attack. "She had to relearn how to eat and write—everything we take for granted she had to learn again," Samantha Bennett said.

Breaking down on the stand, she continued, "I'm tired of reliving this...before I had a mother, someone I could talk to...now I no longer am able to lean on her. I don't want to put her through more than she's already been through. I lost my mom, my best friend, mentor and guide. I still love her with all my heart, but she's different."

The bulk of the day's testimony came from defense witnesses, including Bowman's mother, who had her own heartbreaking story to tell. The 42-year-old Guatemala native came to the United States in 1989, after paying $1,500 to a smuggler to bring her into the country. The man raped his charge, beginning a years-long relationship of abuse and intimidation.

Darwin Bowman was the child of that rape. "[The smuggler] told me if I didn't have sex with him he'd leave me in the dessert to die," Dunia Bowman said.

During the next four years she was with the smuggler, Dunia Bowman tried repeatedly to leave under threat of her life. The man threatened to kill her if she did so, or to return to Guatemala to kill her young daughter, who she'd had to leave behind in order to come to the U.S. "He was abusing me the whole time. He was hitting me every day," she said.

Eventually Dunia Bowman did flee to Guatemala—she took Darwin and returned to her family home, only to be followed by her tormenter. The smuggler kidnapped then-4-year-old Darwin Bowman, and held him for two months for a ransom of $2,000. During that time, the young child was beaten repeatedly, sustained injuries to his head, contracted tuberculosis and lost a significant amount of weight.

Dunia Bowman paid the ransom, got her son back and returned to the U.S. In the ensuing years, she married, obtained her U.S. citizenship and was able to bring her daughter to the country. Her son showed signs of improvement, maintaining adequate grades in school and generally staying out of trouble. It wasn't until around 2003, when the family moved from Fairfax to Sterling, that Darwin Bowman would begin experiencing consistent run-ins with the law.

Petty theft, truancy, running away from home and similar incidents resulted in Darwin Bowman's entry into the juvenile justice system at around 12 years old. He did receive some psychological counseling and treatment at that time, but was not "engaged in the therapy, and neither was his family," Dr. Jeffrey Aaron, a clinical and forensic psychologist called to testify by the defense, said.

"Darwin didn't get [psychological] interventions early enough. His school counselors recommended treatment, which did not happen."

Aaron, who evaluated Darwin Bowman extensively at the request of the court, detailed a young man who fell victim to a perfect storm of trauma, neglect and institutional failures that led to a series of "poor decisions."

Aaron pointed to a "critical event" in Darwin Bowman's life, which he believed tipped the scales for the teen toward the criminal path. During a trip to Mexico with a family friend, Darwin Bowman was further exposed to shocking violence, including witnessing a stranger being beaten almost to death with a chain in the street. "In Mexico, Darwin had his first sexual experiences, he went to parties and was drinking and doing drugs," Aaron said.

"He felt connected to the scene there. He also found it compelling—the experience was deeply damaging."

Upon returning to Sterling, Darwin Bowman became more enmeshed in a peer group Aaron described as "extremely delinquent and violent," and eventually became a member of the 18th Street Gang. Between age 12 and 14, Darwin Bowman experienced a number of short stays in juvenile detention. Eventually he was remanded to a residential psychiatric facility, where he was diagnosed with conduct, substance abuse and mood disorders, was prescribed medication and began to react positively to psychotherapy. "There was the sense that he would be OK to discharge—then things went downhill," Aaron said.

Outpatient therapy was not adequate to address Darwin Bowman's deep trauma, and the therapists tasked with administering his case "didn't pursue his treatment," Aaron said.

"Things could have gone considerably better [for Darwin] and there was evidence that they started to...in a complicated case like this, there is no way outpatient therapy was going to be sufficient."

The second tipping point came when Darwin Bowman ended up in a fight with his sister's then-boyfriend. The man slammed the teenager in the head with a metal baseball bat, sending him to the hospital. "After that, Darwin was angry all the time," Wendy Bowman, Darwin's sister, testified earlier in the day.

"He was out of control. He got arrested and detained after his release from the hospital and everything fell apart," Aaron said, adding the incident took place about eight months before the attack on the Bennetts.

Aaron concluded the combination of early childhood trauma, ongoing familial problems, the events in Mexico and the influences of a delinquent peer group enabled extremely poor decision making on Darwin Bowman's part. "He wanted to belong, so he joined a gang. He wasn't dragged kicking and screaming, he wanted girls and respect and violence was the price of admission," Aaron said.

During the past four years in the Loudoun Adult Detention Center, Aaron said Darwin Bowman had come to acept the fact that he made "dumb decisions" and didn't try to avoid blame for them. "There is evidence of a greater maturity and connection to other people," Aaron said.

"[Darwin Bowman] has shown a greater capacity to reflect with nuance and take responsibility for his actions."

In his closing statements, Plowman made little attempt to address Darwin Bowman's psychological portrait as painted by his family members and the expert witnesses. Instead, he directed Judge Horne's attention to a series of photographs of the crime scene, William Bennett's body and Cynthia Bennett's injuries. He asked Horne to take note of a "bowl-shaped impression," where "[William Bennett's] head was beaten into the ground." Plowman pointed to photos of a burn pile, where the three perpetrators attempted to destroy evidence of their crimes and referenced the 10 doctors and residents who worked quickly to save Cynthia Bennett's life.

"It's nothing short of a miracle that they were able to save Mrs. Bennett...Darwin Bowman was a willing participant in this act. He did not attempt to stop these acts as they were occurring," Plowman said.

He added that while understanding the events that led up to Darwin Bowman's involvement in the Bennett attacks was perhaps worthwhile, "you can't hold a person's hand through their entire life. They make their own decisions."

In closing for the defense, attorney Meghan Shapiro asked Horne to consider the "concept of faith," in so far as having the faith that, if given the chance, Darwin Bowman would attempt to better himself in prison and upon his release. "It's easy to make assumptions about Darwin, but he existed before this incident and he exists after," she said.

Shapiro also reiterated "what Darwin did not do—he did not strike or kick William Bennett. He didn't do those terrible things to Cynthia Bennett.

"[Darwin] feels an immense level of remorse...he wishes he cold make things right for the Bennett family," Shapiro said, before asking Horne to sentence her client to 22 years in prison, "as much as he has been alive."

Finally, Darwin Bowman was allowed to address the court before sentencing. As he removed a written statement from his pocket, the 22-year-old said the words "come from my heart."

Crying as he read, Darwin Bowman apologized to the Bennetts, the court, the Commonwealth of Virginia and Loudoun County. He apologized to his own family—"from now on, everything I do is for you, mom."

"I'm so sorry for my involvement in this horrible crime—I hate myself for it. I will deal with this guilt for the rest of my life and I will never be the same person I was that night. It's time to be a man and stand up for what's right...I am done with the gang lifestyle...I will forever be sorry," Darwin Bowman said.

Before delivering the sentence, Horne said the case was not about gangs, but about Roberts as a "gang wannabe." He spoke of Roberts becoming enraged at William Bennett, who had gestured to the white cargo van to slow down as it was speeding past himself and his wife as they walked along Riverside Parkway.

"This angers Roberts, he turns the van around and destroys Mr. Bennett with his bare hands and feet. It's horrible. While he was doing that you strike Mrs. Bennett, then Roberts does horrible things to her," Horne said.

Horne said Bowman was the primary witness to one of the most "horrifying" crimes he has seen in 50 years of practicing law.

"What did you do when you looked into the face of evil? Nothing," he said.
Attachments:
519fc828d0574_preview-300.jpg

Posted by: Uh....? ()
Date: June 24, 2014 06:56AM

First important question - HOW does sewage like this get into the U.S.A. ?????? Our government is responsible that this sewage is among us.

Second, Now that this piece of sewage is in our country and has committed an horrendous crime, we need to flush this sewage out.

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT -- IMMEDIATELY

Posted by: LyKX6 ()
Date: June 24, 2014 03:19PM

Virginia is a death penalty state and often cops deal it on the spot.

"abhorible circumstances" is the standard

the crime of gang killing citizens of good standing for nothing or racial hate is likely within the standard , the standard is pretty small in VA or was

the only other question is age

Posted by: pe74u ()
Date: June 24, 2014 03:20PM

i think black men who rape and kill women outside their race - likely racially motivated and genocidal - should be considered for death penalty

were did all the white women go - they can't have kids if they are dead

Posted by: p3vhM ()
Date: June 24, 2014 03:23PM

i'm 50/50 on death penalty since many are convicted who are NOT red handed

(apparently imho these two were red handed so there si no question)

--------------------
certainly i think anyone in prison for murder who maims or kills another prisoner or a guard should immediate put to death

some of these damn states are letting multiple murders get out get back in kill while they are in and STILL do not enact the death penalty. all i can think is they are too greedy and want the $billion dollar prison industry more than their own officer safety OR - falsely convicted or non-violent prisoner safety

Posted by: Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck ()
Date: June 25, 2014 06:42PM

More Info Wrote:
> Bowman Gets 43-Year Prison Term In Bennett Attacks
>

Brothers ... from different mothers?

Posted by: New res. ()
Date: June 25, 2014 06:57PM

New to this website. Just googled this cunt and saw his crime he did 5 years in Loudoun Co. Heinous crime. Surprised he didnt get death penalty or life w/o parole. Must be douchbag prosecetors in Loudonn CO. Peace out.

Posted by: VyE6T ()
Date: June 25, 2014 08:58PM

i'm unsure if democrat judge did a stare decis

the victims (and defendans) of the crime have a right to commonwealth law in VA (your in the comm of va)

that simply means if one person was afforded a benefit in a previous case it will not be denied to the very same cases going forward

----------------------
it is NOT ok for a judge to make a stare decis. there are rules and it goes to a higher court

but dp cases will always continually be in court. they burn time and money that way - it's a dishonest legal community in many ways

Posted by: Justice69 ()
Date: June 25, 2014 11:52PM

Corrections Dept Wrote:
> Darwin is with us now at Sussex 2 State prison
> until 2047. He is currently being held in
> protective custody due to an unfortuanate event
> incide his cell at nightime. He required several
> stitches to his anal area. He is progressing
> nicely though.

Hopefully the nigger who raped him has AIDS?

Posted by: A chimp, not a Moe ()
Date: June 26, 2014 04:08AM

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck Wrote:
> More Info Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bowman Gets 43-Year Prison Term In Bennett
> Attacks
> >
>
>
> **
>
> Brothers ... from different mothers?
>
> **
>
>

I guess the picture is supposed to make shit-for-brains look like an innocent ...
... sort of, "I've got no idea why I'm wearing this orange suit. And what's that camera there for?"

I don't think he looks like Moe, so much as Cheetah

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.