HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Looks like someone made toothpicks out of a tree off Braddock, anyone know what happened?
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 22, 2008 01:06AM

At the intersection of Braddock and Southampton in Annandale I saw what looked like the remains of a pulvarized top half of a tree, where the west board lane of Braddock ends at Southampton.

Anyone know what happen?

People are always trying to circumvent traffic at that intersection, I saw 2 FCP cars on Southampton waiting for just that sort of thing today.

Happy trails to you and yours : )

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like someone made toothpicks out of a tree off Braddock, anyone know what happened?
Posted by: angelus42774 ()
Date: October 23, 2008 09:14AM

Maybe Mohammad Atta was driving the car while picking up an illegal alien from the 7-11 while disguised as Elliott in the morning, and then covering up a mass conspiracy at a local credit union. Yeah Yeah that's it I tell rabbt, that's it...

Re: Looks like someone made toothpicks out of a tree off Braddock, anyone know what happened?
Posted by: Elmer ()
Date: October 23, 2008 09:33AM

McCain supporter taking out frustration about losing

Posted by: wer ()
Date: October 23, 2008 10:00AM

That's Springfield not Annandale.

Posted by: annandale ()
Date: October 23, 2008 10:04AM

thats definitley annandale

Posted by: wer ()
Date: October 23, 2008 10:27AM

I live there it's Springfield. One side of Braddock is Springfield the other side may be Annandale.

Posted by: rid ()
Date: October 23, 2008 10:29AM

If it's were Kings Park is it Springfield.

Date: October 23, 2008 05:47PM

wer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I live there it's Springfield. One side of
> Braddock is Springfield the other side may be
> Annandale.

BINGO, YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 23, 2008 09:03PM

An unmarked black helicopter that was surveiling Spunky's house hit it.

Date: October 23, 2008 09:08PM

Just saw a car overturned on east bound Braddock in about the same area. Not sure but I think I saw "496" on the tag, but then the vehicle was upset down. How much brain damage have you suffered?

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 23, 2008 09:11PM

omg personal attack

Date: October 23, 2008 10:10PM

496 Wrote:
> An unmarked black helicopter that was surveiling
> Spunky's house hit it.

496 I JUST HAPPENED TO FIND A QUOTE FROM ONE OF YOUR FELLOW POSTERS REGARDING YOU, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD UNEARTH IT ON YOUR BEHALF.

Re: Thinking about leaving FU
Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: August 31, 2007 11:01AM

"By the way, its POSTER, not poaster."

I know that, dumb shit. It is a play on letters considering it's a message "board". You're obviously a zombie with little to no creativity or ability to think outside the box. The residence of this board are far too similar to that of FFX county in real life -- stuck up assholes with no sense of humor.

496, as you know I haven't been here long, and my time was short-lived, but i've noticed you to be the dumbest and most thoughtless out of the group. I'd like to give you this blue-ribbon. I'm thinking you are a faggot (which means gay if you're not "hip" to the term)-- Im not 100%, but pretty sure I've pinned the tail on your donkey ass.

I SECOND THE COMMENTS REGARDING YOU...GAY..496...SNAP!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2007 11:06AM by Expensive Jeans.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 23, 2008 10:44PM

omg personal attack

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 24, 2008 09:49AM

Whenever I read a Spunky post, the song "Lunatic Fringe" always comes to mind.

Date: October 24, 2008 06:02PM

496 Wrote:
> Whenever I read a Spunky post, the song "Lunatic
> Fringe" always comes to mind.

Obviously your head is full of that and nothing else, and I'm not alone in this thought at least in this forum so.....shut-up.....and......go away!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.