HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: H74bY ()
Date: October 22, 2013 01:20PM

So, did he have pics of an underage girl on his phone? Or was that just made up by the detective fairies?

Is there a reason that he is being prosecuted? Or is this all just speculation by the evidence fairies?

If found guilty, will it just be by the justice fairies?


When is the trial?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: October 22, 2013 01:25PM

H74bY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, did he have pics of an underage girl on his
> phone? Or was that just made up by the detective
> fairies?
>
> Is there a reason that he is being prosecuted? Or
> is this all just speculation by the evidence
> fairies?
>
> If found guilty, will it just be by the justice
> fairies?
>
>
> When is the trial?



There is no photo. (at least that the prosecution has revealed so far)
He has charges, therefore he is being prosecuted. If he his found guilty, he is guilty of the crimes. No trial date is set that I know of yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Hmmmmm.... ()
Date: October 22, 2013 03:01PM

Actually this thread has been more informative (and entertaining) than the news. Which by the way, no one (Not even the Patch) has provided any updates on this case in months.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: October 22, 2013 03:26PM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .
>
>
> From two different sources I am told they are
> additional charges implying more incidents of the
> same nature. Nothing new really, just more of the
> same. Doesn't help his case though.

"But he's such a great guy and this goes against everything I know about him"

That's exactly how pedophiles do what they do. They are wolves in sheeps clothing......baaaahhh baaaaahh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: October 22, 2013 04:44PM

Stabitha Wrote:

>
> "But he's such a great guy and this goes against
> everything I know about him"
>
> That's exactly how pedophiles do what they do.
> They are wolves in sheeps clothing......baaaahhh
> baaaaahh



I am not sure why you're strutting around like you just won something. They expected more charges because the prosecution will throw as much at him as they can to get a plea deal. This isn't a shock nor does it mean a conviction. It just makes it look worse so people like you vote guilty without looking at actual evidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Reston Basketball Coach Will Remain Jailed on Abuse Charges
Posted by: The Neighborhood Watch! ()
Date: October 23, 2013 07:18AM

Reston Basketball Coach Will Remain Jailed on Abuse Charges
Coach had inappropriate relationship with 12-year-old girl, authorities said.
http://reston.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/reston-basketball-coach-will-remain-jailed-on-abuse-charges

A Reston basketball coach accused of sexually assaulting an underage girl, was denied bond in a Loudoun County court on Tuesday, the Loudoun Times reported.

Marlow Mikassas Afshartous, 39, who also goes by the name Marlow Talley, was arrested Aug. 3 and charged with sexual assault and solicitation of child pornography after allegedly abusing a 12-year-old girl he coached and trained in basketball and requesting her to take a photograph of herself topless with his cellphone.

Afshartous, who played basketball at Virginia Commonwealth University, has coached teams and trained players around the area, including at Claude Moore Recreation Center in Sterling and Georgetown Day School.

Prosecutors said the alleged abuse took place from April to November 2012 at three separate locations: Claude Moore Recreation Center, a church off Evergreen Mills Road and at an outdoor court on Braddock Road in Fairfax County.

Afshartous's trial is scheduled for March. Read more at the Loudountimes.com.
Attachments:
defef0c654201bd60aa607a04fc73c06.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Basketball coach again denied bond
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: October 23, 2013 07:19AM

Basketball coach again denied bond
http://www.loudountimes.com/news/article/basketball_coach_again_denied_bond529

A Reston basketball coach accused of sexually assaulting an underage girl has once again been denied bond after an Oct. 8 bond appeal hearing.

After a one-hour hearing, Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Thomas Horne denied bond for Marlow Mikassas Afshartous, 39, amid tears from his contingent of supporters in the courtroom.

Afshartous, who also goes by the name Marlow Talley, was arrested Aug. 3 and charged with sexual assault and solicitation of child pornography after allegedly abusing a 12-year-old girl he coached and trained in basketball and requesting her to take a photograph of herself topless with his cellphone.

A basketball coach in the Northern Virginia area, Afshartous coached an AAU team and trained players around the area, including at Claude Moore Recreation Center in Sterling, the now-defunct Hoop Magic in Chantilly and Georgetown Day School in Washington D.C. He played collegiate basketball at Virginia Commonwealth University and had a brief professional basketball stint in Finland. Married with two daughters, he now lives in Reston.

Keva McDonald, defense attorney for Afshartous, called three witnesses to testify on his behalf. All three had daughters that were coached by Afshartous prior to his arrest.

“My daughter has never had any concern whatsoever with Marlow,” testified Kevin Butler, whose 16-year-old daughter has been coached by Afshartous for six years.

Butler and the other two witnesses all stated that they have no concerns about Afshartous being in the community and supported his release.

Senior Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Gigi Lawless called just one witness, Det. Jeffrey Cichocki, who investigated the case.

Cichocki gave sordid details of the now 13-year-old victim's allegations.

According to Cichocki, the abuse took place from April to November 2012 at three separate locations: Claude Moore Recreation Center, a church off Evergreen Mills Road and at an outdoor court on Braddock Road, west of Gum Spring Road. The victim stated that on multiple occasions, Afshartous would kiss her, and in other instances digitally penetrated her and once forced her to perform oral sex on him. The abuse occurred in the equipment room and also in Afshartous's SUV. In addition, investigators retrieved approximately 7,000 text messages on the victim's phone between her and Afshartous.

Cichocki interviewed Afshartous at the Eastern Loudoun Station prior to his arrest. Afshartous initially said he did not recall the incidents and later denied them happening. Cichocki also testified that Afshartous's phone's memory was wiped clean prior to the interview.

“He was a coach and he violated that trust in the most horrific and vile way,” Lawless closed.

McDonald argued that no new victims have come forward and that many people have come to her client's defense.

Horne's denial of the bond appeal means Afshartous will likely remain incarcerated until his trial, which is tentatively scheduled for March.

Options: ReplyQuote
Charges to date
Posted by: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ()
Date: October 23, 2013 01:02PM

CaseNumber Defendant Charge Hear Date Status
CR00025476-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA BOND APPEAL 10/08/2013 Other
CR00025477-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA BOND APPEAL 10/08/2013 Other
CR00025478-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA BOND APPEAL 10/08/2013 Other
CR00025578-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA OBJECT SEXUAL PENETRATION 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-01 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SODOMY 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-02 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SOLICIT -MANUF. CHILD PORNOGRA 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-03 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA OBJECT SEXUAL PENETRATION 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-04 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SODOMY 01/31/2014 Active

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Charges to date
Posted by: so what? ()
Date: October 23, 2013 01:05PM

what does posting the list of CHARGES prove? that he was charged with them? yeah, I get that. does that mean he is guilty? I don't get that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Charges to date
Posted by: dates? ()
Date: October 23, 2013 04:50PM

What do the dates mean for January 31st? Is that his trial date?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: wishing ()
Date: October 23, 2013 05:02PM

I really wish/hope all this wasn't true. So many peoples lives will never be the same. I feel for the victim and her family and I also feel for Marlow's family. I can't imagine what each parties are going through. This is so, so sad. All for what reason? I hope in time they can understand and either forgive or get to a place in their hearts where they can move on and live a fulfilled life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: YG9jm ()
Date: October 23, 2013 11:44PM

wishing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I really wish/hope all this wasn't true. So many
> peoples lives will never be the same. I feel for
> the victim and her family and I also feel for
> Marlow's family. I can't imagine what each
> parties are going through. This is so, so sad.
> All for what reason? I hope in time they can
> understand and either forgive or get to a place in
> their hearts where they can move on and live a
> fulfilled life.

If guilty will you still feel for Marlow?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: hoops parent2 ()
Date: October 24, 2013 08:07AM

yes, I will still feel for both Marlow and the victim, regardless of the trial outcome. It is the lack of empathy and humanity in society today that is contributing to the spiraling downward in how we treat each other. I also feel badly for a lot of the posters on this thread and others who clearly are lacking many things in their lives, joy and empathy and perspective being near the top of the list. You really can tell a lot about a person based on how they treat others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Not a fan ()
Date: October 24, 2013 08:22AM

hoops parent2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes, I will still feel for both Marlow and the
> victim, regardless of the trial outcome. It is
> the lack of empathy and humanity in society today
> that is contributing to the spiraling downward in
> how we treat each other. I also feel badly for a
> lot of the posters on this thread and others who
> clearly are lacking many things in their lives,
> joy and empathy and perspective being near the top
> of the list. You really can tell a lot about a
> person based on how they treat others.

It's called Common sense, we don't like child molesters. Call us old fashioned...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: hoops parent2 ()
Date: October 24, 2013 08:30AM

and neither do it. the presumptions that you make don't surprise me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: hoops parent2 ()
Date: October 24, 2013 08:31AM

hoops parent2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and neither do it. the presumptions that you make
> don't surprise me.

sorry - neither do I.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: wishing ()
Date: October 24, 2013 08:32AM

I never stated feeling sorry for Marlow- I only stated feeling sorry for the victim and Marlow's FAMILY!!! Please re-read my statement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: October 24, 2013 03:57PM

If innocent, would some of you feel sorry for Marlow then?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: rightnwrong ()
Date: October 24, 2013 04:21PM

While I know it is highly doubtful for Marlow to be proven innocent after all that I have read and heard, I can only feel sorry that Marlow risked his freedom and families well being. He is a grown man who should have known the system of right and wrong. He took that risk and unfortunately he will forever have to pay the consequences.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Not a fan ()
Date: October 25, 2013 07:08AM

hoops parent2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and neither do it. the presumptions that you make
> don't surprise me.

I also assume you have no mastery of the English language.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: break ()
Date: October 25, 2013 08:23AM

give them a break, they corrected their grammar in the next post


> and neither do it. the presumptions that you make
> don't surprise me.

sorry - "neither do I."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Not a fan ()
Date: October 25, 2013 08:46AM

Cool. :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: true ()
Date: October 25, 2013 12:58PM

so very true. Praying for the victim especially.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: date ()
Date: October 26, 2013 04:49PM

Any updates on when the trial is going to be?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Dumbass ()
Date: October 27, 2013 11:23AM

What happen to Justhefacts? Facts posted and now nothing. Facts get your tongue?
Could not shut him/her up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: boy ()
Date: October 27, 2013 04:08PM

at least he wasn't touching the little boys

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: stupidcomment ()
Date: October 28, 2013 11:14AM

so touching little girls is OKAY in your eyes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: October 29, 2013 03:49PM

Dumbass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What happen to Justhefacts? Facts posted and now
> nothing. Facts get your tongue?
> Could not shut him/her up


Is there something specific you want me to comment on? I look every day so I haven't gone anywhere. Trial is Jan 27th. He's in jail until then. He is still not proven guilty until he is found guilty in court. Anything else you want to discuss?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: October 29, 2013 03:52PM

Yeah are you still having meetings and discussions with his lawyer and investigators?

What's the defense going to be? Everyone is a liar but him?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2013 03:53PM by Stabitha.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: October 29, 2013 04:35PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah are you still having meetings and discussions
> with his lawyer and investigators?
>
> What's the defense going to be? Everyone is a liar
> but him?


This self-righteous trap coming from the Fagitha who posts pictures of "underage neighbors I fucked"? Lol, save it you fat fuckstick.

By the by, what the fuck kinda name is Fagitha? You think you're clever, chubbs? It's okay, I'll wait.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: trialdate ()
Date: October 29, 2013 05:15PM

I feel sorry for his kids. Why did he put himself in this position? No Halloween, No Thanksgiving, No Christmas, No New Years with his family. Why? Why? Why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Dumbass ()
Date: October 29, 2013 08:44PM

justthefacts2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dumbass Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What happen to Justhefacts? Facts posted and
> now
> > nothing. Facts get your tongue?
> > Could not shut him/her up
>
>
> Is there something specific you want me to comment
> on? I look every day so I haven't gone anywhere.
> Trial is Jan 27th. He's in jail until then. He
> is still not proven guilty until he is found
> guilty in court. Anything else you want to
> discuss?
#2?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: 7CNh9 ()
Date: October 29, 2013 11:22PM

Rockhound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> By the by, what the fuck kinda name is Fagitha?


you go by cockhound, you should relax on the gay name front

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: maturity ()
Date: October 31, 2013 11:30AM

The maturity level on some of these posts has to make you wonder what our next generation is up against?! The verbiage makes no sense and the grammar is appalling. This particular forum is a serious issue with many life changes at stake for both the victim and the perpetrator's family. For some reason some like to attack trivial, irrelevant topics on this news thread. Have some compassion. Just sayin'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: October 31, 2013 06:10PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah are you still having meetings and discussions
> with his lawyer and investigators?
>
> What's the defense going to be? Everyone is a liar
> but him?


No, I haven't spoken with anyone except Marlow in the past couple weeks. I am not sure what you mean by "everyone is a liar except him." He deny's what she is saying if that's what you're asking. Right now, all they have is her word against his. Now they have to provide actual evidence to back up her word. That's what the prosecution is going to try and do with the text messages. The defense would probably bring out the witnesses who were there when those events supposedly took place to counteract what the girl claims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: October 31, 2013 06:11PM

Dumbass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> justthefacts2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dumbass Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > What happen to Justhefacts? Facts posted and
> > now
> > > nothing. Facts get your tongue?
> > > Could not shut him/her up
> >
> >
> > Is there something specific you want me to
> comment
> > on? I look every day so I haven't gone
> anywhere.
> > Trial is Jan 27th. He's in jail until then.
> He
> > is still not proven guilty until he is found
> > guilty in court. Anything else you want to
> > discuss?
> #2?



I can't login half the time with the other name so I just created this one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: hefty ()
Date: November 01, 2013 07:14AM

I'm thinking there is plenty of evidence to prove what the victim is saying to be true. 7,000 text is pretty hefty. Do you really believe that ALL these texts are basketball related? I wonder how many texts him and his wife had during this time. Why do I guess not even half that amount. Marlow put his time & energy in the wrong place. He should have been concentrating on his family and not on a 12 year old girl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 01, 2013 12:50PM

hefty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm thinking there is plenty of evidence to prove
> what the victim is saying to be true. 7,000 text
> is pretty hefty. Do you really believe that ALL
> these texts are basketball related? I wonder how
> many texts him and his wife had during this time.
> Why do I guess not even half that amount. Marlow
> put his time & energy in the wrong place. He
> should have been concentrating on his family and
> not on a 12 year old girl.



Are there really 7000 texts? Do any of them really show any evidence of the alleged assault? That's what a trial is for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: hefty ()
Date: November 01, 2013 01:29PM

Would the detective really give false information in court to the judge on the # found? I don't think he would. You are right, that is what the trial is for, but I can almost bet my life on it that there is substance to them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 01, 2013 02:04PM

The bottom line is Prosecutors really don't like to move forward with cases that look like a loser from the start. Im betting they have the goods on this guy or they wouldn't have gone this far.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 03, 2013 08:10PM

hefty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would the detective really give false information
> in court to the judge on the # found? I don't
> think he would. You are right, that is what the
> trial is for, but I can almost bet my life on it
> that there is substance to them.



That's funny because they also boldly stated in open court that more victims were coming forward...How's that going for them? They can and will say everything they can to keep certain accused offenders behind bars before trial.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 03, 2013 08:10PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The bottom line is Prosecutors really don't like
> to move forward with cases that look like a loser
> from the start. Im betting they have the goods on
> this guy or they wouldn't have gone this far.


Depends on the crime and how much pressure they are getting from above to prosecute said cases.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 03, 2013 08:14PM

This is what happens when people make snap judgements instead of letting the courts do their job.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10421076/Police-suspended-after-innocent-man-accused-of-paedophilia-burned-to-death.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: OH please! ()
Date: November 03, 2013 08:29PM

He is so busted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: asdfadsfasdfasdf ()
Date: November 03, 2013 08:32PM

justthefacts2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is what happens when people make snap
> judgements instead of letting the courts do their
> job.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10421
> 076/Police-suspended-after-innocent-man-accused-of
> -paedophilia-burned-to-death.html

That's the best example you could provide? This story of yours is from England!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 03, 2013 08:48PM

justthefacts2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is what happens when people make snap
> judgements instead of letting the courts do their
> job.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10421
> 076/Police-suspended-after-innocent-man-accused-of
> -paedophilia-burned-to-death.html

This is why your buddy is locked up. For his own protection......hahahaha

That's the UK, doesnt count.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Pedo Coach ()
Date: November 04, 2013 01:57PM

Marlow Mikassas Afshartous, aka Marlow Talley's van...
Attachments:
free_candy.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: victims ()
Date: November 06, 2013 02:50PM

Doesn't it really only take 1 victim? Isn't 1 too many?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: really the question is ()
Date: November 06, 2013 03:44PM

doesn't it only take one person making accusations to get someone arrested and held in jail for months and months?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: intheknow ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:15PM

justthefacts2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is what happens when people make snap
> judgements instead of letting the courts do their
> job.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10421
> 076/Police-suspended-after-innocent-man-accused-of
> -paedophilia-burned-to-death.html

I spoke with the accused yesterday and he said he was going to plea for a shorter sentence, due to the facts and his guilt.

Expressed that he could get the sentence reduced by 6+ years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: facing ()
Date: November 07, 2013 08:48AM

How many years is he facing, if convicted? Why would he tell you anything before his trial? Or, would that be dropped if he pleads guilty?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: nogain ()
Date: November 07, 2013 08:53AM

Evidence is evidence. Face it, they would not hold him and deny bond over and over if they didn't feel there was enough evidence. Why would one make up this story. What would be the gain? Sad for both families.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: really? ()
Date: November 08, 2013 02:33PM

Wait, so Marlow has announced his GUILT???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: ?Curious? ()
Date: November 08, 2013 02:39PM

How do we know none of these girls wanted it, but then cried rape when it was found out?

Teen girls are supposed to be so "mature" and much more advanced at that age, and they are of mind enough to decide if they want an abortion, so why not sex?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: problem? ()
Date: November 08, 2013 07:56PM

um, she was 12...not sure your point here? He was, I believe 39. Don't you think that is a problem on his part? Mature or not, it isn't right and will never be looked at as okay. He was the adult and knew better. Last I knew 18 is a consenting age, not 12!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 17, 2013 02:34AM

intheknow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> justthefacts2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is what happens when people make snap
> > judgements instead of letting the courts do
> their
> > job.
> >
> >
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10421
>
> >
> 076/Police-suspended-after-innocent-man-accused-of
>
> > -paedophilia-burned-to-death.html
>
> I spoke with the accused yesterday and he said he
> was going to plea for a shorter sentence, due to
> the facts and his guilt.
>
> Expressed that he could get the sentence reduced
> by 6+ years.



Did you now? I think I will wait to hear that directly from said accused.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 17, 2013 02:22PM

intheknow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> justthefacts2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is what happens when people make snap
> > judgements instead of letting the courts do
> their
> > job.
> >
> >
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10421
>
> >
> 076/Police-suspended-after-innocent-man-accused-of
>
> > -paedophilia-burned-to-death.html
>
> I spoke with the accused yesterday and he said he
> was going to plea for a shorter sentence, due to
> the facts and his guilt.
>
> Expressed that he could get the sentence reduced
> by 6+ years.



This is a lie. He isn't pleading to anything. He is waiting for his chance to defend himself in court and from what has been revealed, they think they have plenty of evidence to refute the charges.

What he did say though was that the prosecution came to him saying they would drop certain charges if he pleas to others. This is a well known tactic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: gamble ()
Date: November 22, 2013 05:46PM

He is taking a HUGE gamble if he doesn't plea. He is looking at LIFE in prison vs. a shorter sentence on a PLEA. With the evidence they have, he should take the plea. But,then that would mean he would have to confess to doing these things, which I know he wont do even though the allegations are not in his favor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: 100 days ()
Date: November 23, 2013 12:42PM

Wonder if he will plea? He has been behind bars for 100 days. What a waste of a life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: negro again ()
Date: November 23, 2013 02:09PM

Another nigger criminal....ho hum

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: 100 days ()
Date: November 23, 2013 06:36PM

Color of his skin has nothing to do with him behind bars. The crime he is being accused of doing is. White/Black it doesn't matter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 23, 2013 07:08PM

100 days Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Color of his skin has nothing to do with him
> behind bars. The crime he is being accused of
> doing is. White/Black it doesn't matter.

I agree, black or white makes no difference in child sex abuse. However, you have to wonder if it had been a female coach abusing boys, would she be sitting in jail? I have my doubts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: confirmed ()
Date: November 24, 2013 06:39AM

I spoke with the accused yesterday and he said he is going to plea for a shorter sentence, due to the facts and his guilt.

Total time should be reduced to 25 years for guilty plea.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Boomer ()
Date: November 24, 2013 12:46PM

confirmed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I spoke with the accused yesterday and he said he
> is going to plea for a shorter sentence, due to
> the facts and his guilt.
>
> Total time should be reduced to 25 years for
> guilty plea.


They must have the goods on him because to accept a 25 year plea deal means he was going to be going away for much longer if he didnt accept this. But 25 years in the slammer as a sex offender wont be pretty. His life is over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: wondering? ()
Date: November 24, 2013 02:21PM

Does it matter if he has no prior criminal record before this? Sometimes you read things about these cases and they don't get much time, because it is their first offense with the law. Just wondering.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Thisiscray ()
Date: November 24, 2013 04:49PM

Any word on how the wife / family is taking it?

Also does anyone know when / where the next court date?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 24, 2013 08:32PM

Thisiscray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any word on how the wife / family is taking it?
>
> Also does anyone know when / where the next court
> date?

I would imagine his wife has already consulted with a lawyer and divorce proceedings will soon follow. She's just hoping now he doesnt drain the savings paying for his defense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 25, 2013 01:52AM

Boomer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> confirmed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I spoke with the accused yesterday and he said
> he
> > is going to plea for a shorter sentence, due to
> > the facts and his guilt.
> >
> > Total time should be reduced to 25 years for
> > guilty plea.
>
>
> They must have the goods on him because to accept
> a 25 year plea deal means he was going to be going
> away for much longer if he didnt accept this. But
> 25 years in the slammer as a sex offender wont be
> pretty. His life is over.


Except the accused never said what that person claimed. There is no plea. They are going to court and are very confident in doing so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 25, 2013 01:53AM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thisiscray Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Any word on how the wife / family is taking it?
> >
> > Also does anyone know when / where the next
> court
> > date?
>
> I would imagine his wife has already consulted
> with a lawyer and divorce proceedings will soon
> follow. She's just hoping now he doesnt drain the
> savings paying for his defense.



You imagine wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: plea? ()
Date: November 25, 2013 10:27AM

I am surprised Marlow wants to risk his sentence. I think once a jury hears from the victim it will clearly show how it all went down and it won't be in Marlow's favor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 25, 2013 11:56AM

Im pretty sure justthefacts is either Marlow's wife or some other family member, so you really have to take what this person posts with a grain of salt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: are you kidding me? ()
Date: November 25, 2013 12:02PM

why do y'all refuse to believe that justthefacts is NOT a family member? do you honestly believe that the ONLY person capable of believing Marlow vs. the accused is a family member? give me a break.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: --------------- ()
Date: November 25, 2013 12:21PM

So many dull people with out a life. If this guy had run over the kid drunk driving or hacked the kid up it would not of been an issue. Maybe you should all go to the trial since your all so interested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: proof ()
Date: November 25, 2013 02:58PM

Even with all the proof that they have, sometimes it takes family/friends a lot longer to accept the truth. Although, JUSTTHEFACTS did say they will disassociate themselves if it does come out to be true about Marlow. (My guess it would be Easier for a friend to do than a family member).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: y'all are all so silly ()
Date: November 25, 2013 03:47PM

you keep saying 'all of the proof that they have' - yet NO ONE on this stupid site has seen any of the 'evidence'. the lack of knowledge here clearly doesn't prevent most of you from still running your mouths about things you know nothing about. for real.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Your Right ()
Date: November 25, 2013 03:49PM

y'all are all so silly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you keep saying 'all of the proof that they have'
> - yet NO ONE on this stupid site has seen any of
> the 'evidence'. the lack of knowledge here
> clearly doesn't prevent most of you from still
> running your mouths about things you know nothing
> about. for real.

Yep, you're right. The police love to hold people for months at a time for no proof. Oh wait, that's right, they hundreds of text messages and dirty pics of that 12-year old.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: you are completely missing point ()
Date: November 25, 2013 03:51PM

first - have YOU seen any of this evidence?
second - if you honestly believe that the police only hold people when they have airtight evidence, you are way more naïve than I would ever want to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Your Right ()
Date: November 25, 2013 03:59PM

you are completely missing point Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> first - have YOU seen any of this evidence?
> second - if you honestly believe that the police
> only hold people when they have airtight evidence,
> you are way more naïve than I would ever want to
> be.

I used to be in law enforcement, they usually do not hold people without cause. In this case, it is my belief that they are holding him due to valid reasons, based on the information and evidence today...And yes there is evidence (strong) to hold him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: oh yeah well... ()
Date: November 25, 2013 04:07PM

and I used to be able to fly - and crap golden eggs. y'all are all so full of crap. seems like every other poster on here 'used to be in law enforcement'. give me a break.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Your Right ()
Date: November 25, 2013 04:08PM

oh yeah well... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and I used to be able to fly - and crap golden
> eggs. y'all are all so full of crap. seems like
> every other poster on here 'used to be in law
> enforcement'. give me a break.

That's because you're stupid...

CaseNumber Defendant Charge Hear Date Status
CR00025476-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA BOND APPEAL 10/08/2013 Other
CR00025477-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA BOND APPEAL 10/08/2013 Other
CR00025478-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA BOND APPEAL 10/08/2013 Other
CR00025578-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA OBJECT SEXUAL PENETRATION 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-01 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SODOMY 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-02 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SOLICIT -MANUF. CHILD PORNOGRA 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-03 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA OBJECT SEXUAL PENETRATION 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-04 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SODOMY 01/31/2014 Active

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: proof ()
Date: November 25, 2013 04:48PM

I believe wholeheartedly that there are people on this string that have seen the evidence or at least some of it. To the general public this story is long forgotten. Only those that are truly involved one way or another (either on the accused or accusers side) would continue to visit this forum that is now 4 months old.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: confirmed ()
Date: November 25, 2013 04:57PM

justthefacts2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Boomer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > confirmed Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I spoke with the accused yesterday and he
> said
> > he
> > > is going to plea for a shorter sentence, due
> to
> > > the facts and his guilt.
> > >
> > > Total time should be reduced to 25 years for
> > > guilty plea.
> >
> >
> > They must have the goods on him because to
> accept
> > a 25 year plea deal means he was going to be
> going
> > away for much longer if he didnt accept this.
> But
> > 25 years in the slammer as a sex offender wont
> be
> > pretty. His life is over.
>
>
> Except the accused never said what that person
> claimed. There is no plea. They are going to
> court and are very confident in doing so.


The above is why I know the poster is lying completely. Trying to act like they know what the accused "never said" is just silly.

Unless the above poster is in the room while I am, they do not know any of the details or facts at all.

I get their point about innocent until proven guilty, that is all well and fine.

The plea was offered and accepted, which will reduce time in jail to 25 years, also in consideration just recently is an additional

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: standingby ()
Date: November 25, 2013 04:57PM

I would imagine his wife would be standing by him all the way through to the trial. Does anyone want to ever think their husband could do such a thing? Especially, knowing he has 2 daughters that are not that much younger than the girl he is being accused of doing these things to. Who knows what he has told her. How does he explain the 7000 text messages issue to his wife? She had to be curious to something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: papajohns ()
Date: November 25, 2013 08:05PM

when is the trial?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: trialdate ()
Date: November 25, 2013 08:18PM

I believe the end of January.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 26, 2013 12:04AM

Your Right Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> y'all are all so silly Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > you keep saying 'all of the proof that they
> have'
> > - yet NO ONE on this stupid site has seen any
> of
> > the 'evidence'. the lack of knowledge here
> > clearly doesn't prevent most of you from still
> > running your mouths about things you know
> nothing
> > about. for real.
>
> Yep, you're right. The police love to hold people
> for months at a time for no proof. Oh wait, that's
> right, they hundreds of text messages and dirty
> pics of that 12-year old.




Pics? There are? Where are the charges for these so called pics? You're an expert in nothing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 26, 2013 12:05AM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im pretty sure justthefacts is either Marlow's
> wife or some other family member, so you really
> have to take what this person posts with a grain
> of salt.


And everything you say is incorrect...including this nonsense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 26, 2013 12:08AM

confirmed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> justthefacts2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Boomer Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > confirmed Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I spoke with the accused yesterday and he
> > said
> > > he
> > > > is going to plea for a shorter sentence,
> due
> > to
> > > > the facts and his guilt.
> > > >
> > > > Total time should be reduced to 25 years
> for
> > > > guilty plea.
> > >
> > >
> > > They must have the goods on him because to
> > accept
> > > a 25 year plea deal means he was going to be
> > going
> > > away for much longer if he didnt accept this.
> > But
> > > 25 years in the slammer as a sex offender
> wont
> > be
> > > pretty. His life is over.
> >
> >
> > Except the accused never said what that person
> > claimed. There is no plea. They are going to
> > court and are very confident in doing so.
>
>
> The above is why I know the poster is lying
> completely. Trying to act like they know what the
> accused "never said" is just silly.
>
> Unless the above poster is in the room while I am,
> they do not know any of the details or facts at
> all.
>
> I get their point about innocent until proven
> guilty, that is all well and fine.
>
> The plea was offered and accepted, which will
> reduce time in jail to 25 years, also in
> consideration just recently is an additional




Ok, show us the proof then? I heard it directly from Marlow himself. So he is either lying to you or lying to me. What room exactly were you in to hear this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: picture ()
Date: November 26, 2013 07:45AM

The picture charge is still "active" till the Trial.

CR00025578-02 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SOLICIT -MANUF. CHILD PORNOGRA 01/31/2014 Active

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 26, 2013 10:04AM

picture Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The picture charge is still "active" till the
> Trial.
>
> CR00025578-02 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SOLICIT
> -MANUF. CHILD PORNOGRA 01/31/2014 Active


Oh look...another person who doesn't know what that means.

Again, where are the photos? He was charged with ASKING the girl to take a photo. No photo was ever located. If there was a photo or photos? POSSESSION of child pornography would be the charge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: proof ()
Date: November 26, 2013 11:50AM

Apparently,you are being so buffaloed by Marlow. To the point you are going to be so pissed at him for making you look like a jerk for believing him. In regards to the picture: Unfortunately, when you buy a new phone the day before you are to hand over your phone to authorities, it's kind of hard to retrieve a old photo. Coincidence? You be the judge. Just another strike of guilt against him, in my book. But believe me, there are other ways to prove this evidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: ?????? ()
Date: November 26, 2013 12:25PM

Why would someone agree to a plea deal for 25 years in jail who was innocent?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 26, 2013 01:32PM

proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apparently,you are being so buffaloed by Marlow.
> To the point you are going to be so pissed at him
> for making you look like a jerk for believing him.
> In regards to the picture: Unfortunately, when
> you buy a new phone the day before you are to hand
> over your phone to authorities, it's kind of hard
> to retrieve a old photo. Coincidence? You be the
> judge. Just another strike of guilt against him,
> in my book. But believe me, there are other ways
> to prove this evidence.



He didn't "buy a phone" and hand it to the police. Wrong again. Also, you still didn't explain where you spoke to him and what room this was in. You're full of crap so far.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: ????? ()
Date: November 26, 2013 01:36PM

justthefacts2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> proof Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Apparently,you are being so buffaloed by Marlow.
>
> > To the point you are going to be so pissed at
> him
> > for making you look like a jerk for believing
> him.
> > In regards to the picture: Unfortunately, when
> > you buy a new phone the day before you are to
> hand
> > over your phone to authorities, it's kind of
> hard
> > to retrieve a old photo. Coincidence? You be
> the
> > judge. Just another strike of guilt against
> him,
> > in my book. But believe me, there are other
> ways
> > to prove this evidence.
>
>
>
> He didn't "buy a phone" and hand it to the police.
> Wrong again. Also, you still didn't explain
> where you spoke to him and what room this was in.
> You're full of crap so far.

Just an FYI, any photos sent from the phone, could and would be easily found on the server, that were associated with the phone's account.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 26, 2013 02:16PM

????? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> justthefacts2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > proof Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Apparently,you are being so buffaloed by
> Marlow.
> >
> > > To the point you are going to be so pissed at
> > him
> > > for making you look like a jerk for believing
> > him.
> > > In regards to the picture: Unfortunately,
> when
> > > you buy a new phone the day before you are to
> > hand
> > > over your phone to authorities, it's kind of
> > hard
> > > to retrieve a old photo. Coincidence? You be
> > the
> > > judge. Just another strike of guilt against
> > him,
> > > in my book. But believe me, there are other
> > ways
> > > to prove this evidence.
> >
> >
> >
> > He didn't "buy a phone" and hand it to the
> police.
> > Wrong again. Also, you still didn't explain
> > where you spoke to him and what room this was
> in.
> > You're full of crap so far.
>
> Just an FYI, any photos sent from the phone, could
> and would be easily found on the server, that were
> associated with the phone's account.



Correct. The claim by the prosecution though is that he asked her to take a photo with his phone. He didn't send it anywhere (if it existed). They don't have a photo or else he'd be charged with more than solicitation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: ???? ()
Date: November 26, 2013 02:19PM

justthefacts2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ????? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > justthefacts2 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > proof Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Apparently,you are being so buffaloed by
> > Marlow.
> > >
> > > > To the point you are going to be so pissed
> at
> > > him
> > > > for making you look like a jerk for
> believing
> > > him.
> > > > In regards to the picture: Unfortunately,
> > when
> > > > you buy a new phone the day before you are
> to
> > > hand
> > > > over your phone to authorities, it's kind
> of
> > > hard
> > > > to retrieve a old photo. Coincidence? You
> be
> > > the
> > > > judge. Just another strike of guilt
> against
> > > him,
> > > > in my book. But believe me, there are other
> > > ways
> > > > to prove this evidence.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > He didn't "buy a phone" and hand it to the
> > police.
> > > Wrong again. Also, you still didn't explain
> > > where you spoke to him and what room this was
> > in.
> > > You're full of crap so far.
> >
> > Just an FYI, any photos sent from the phone,
> could
> > and would be easily found on the server, that
> were
> > associated with the phone's account.
>
>
>
> Correct. The claim by the prosecution though is
> that he asked her to take a photo with his phone.
> He didn't send it anywhere (if it existed). They
> don't have a photo or else he'd be charged with
> more than solicitation.

I'm confused by these charges and the lack of others that I would have thought would have appeared. Something doesn't quite add up. Can someone please explain it?

CaseNumber Defendant Charge Hear Date Status
CR00025476-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA BOND APPEAL 10/08/2013 Other
CR00025477-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA BOND APPEAL 10/08/2013 Other
CR00025478-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA BOND APPEAL 10/08/2013 Other
CR00025578-00 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA OBJECT SEXUAL PENETRATION 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-01 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SODOMY 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-02 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SOLICIT -MANUF. CHILD PORNOGRA 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-03 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA OBJECT SEXUAL PENETRATION 01/31/2014 Active
CR00025578-04 AFSHARTOUS, MARLOW MOKASSA SODOMY 01/31/2014 Active

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 26, 2013 02:41PM

Maybe you could be less cryptic. What charges do you believe should be included?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: proof ()
Date: November 26, 2013 05:38PM

Think what you want but, again, you are being mislead. He claimed he "lost" his phone and had to get a new one. (Funny, cause he had his phone in his hand 24/7).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Date: November 26, 2013 05:43PM

maturity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The maturity level on some of these posts has to
> make you wonder what our next generation is up
> against?! The verbiage makes no sense and the
> grammar is appalling. This particular forum is a
> serious issue with many life changes at stake for
> both the victim and the perpetrator's family. For
> some reason some like to attack trivial,
> irrelevant topics on this news thread. Have some
> compassion. Just sayin'

Maturity on an anonymous message board. Oh, to be so cute and optimistic! New to the internets?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: justthefacts2 ()
Date: November 26, 2013 11:15PM

proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Think what you want but, again, you are being
> mislead. He claimed he "lost" his phone and had to
> get a new one. (Funny, cause he had his phone in
> his hand 24/7).




I am not "thinking what I want". You are just making shit up. That is the bottom line. You apparently missed the part I heard in court with my own ears where the prosecution claimed he had WIPED his phone. No mention of a new phone or any nonsense like that. The more you type your "facts" you are exposing yourself as full of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   ********    *******   **        ********  
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **        **     ** 
        **  **     **  **         **        **     ** 
  *******   ********   ********   **        ********  
        **  **     **  **     **  **        **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **        **     ** 
  *******   ********    *******   ********  ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.