HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 08, 2013 09:55PM

"He was a great guy"


Fuck you.


Part of the Chester scam is to be super nice and harmless looking, then your pre-teen daughter gets dicked down.

Do you think these pedophiles have horns and breathe fire? Open your stupid, gullible eyes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: August 08, 2013 10:06PM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know everything about him so you should
> already know the answer to such a simple question.
> Guess you don't know him after all huh? All you
> know is hate for a person that was in and out of
> your life for such a brief moment in time. And it
> has left you bitter.

So tell us, how old were you when you tasted his dick?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Sissy ()
Date: August 08, 2013 10:13PM

I thought it would be fun, but it hurt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: enough ()
Date: August 08, 2013 10:20PM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> enough Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And what the hell is going on with his name? He
> > used to be Marlow mokassa talley... Why the
> need
> > to change his official name??
>
>
> You know everything about him so you should
> already know the answer to such a simple question.
> Guess you don't know him after all huh? All you
> know is hate for a person that was in and out of
> your life for such a brief moment in time. And it
> has left you bitter.

OMG, you really are stupid. Bitter about what exactly? Your little perfect bubble has burst now, enjoy. And i was only wondering whats happening with his middle name but I guess they misspelled it in media.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 08, 2013 11:22PM

Mr. Insensitive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Justthefacts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You know everything about him so you should
> > already know the answer to such a simple
> question.
> > Guess you don't know him after all huh? All
> you
> > know is hate for a person that was in and out
> of
> > your life for such a brief moment in time. And
> it
> > has left you bitter.
>
> So tell us, how old were you when you tasted his
> dick?


16...right after he pulled it out of your mom's ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Clarified ()
Date: August 09, 2013 04:22AM

enough Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OMG, you really are stupid. Bitter about what
> exactly? Your little perfect bubble has burst now,
> enjoy.

He popped her bubble too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Teal'c ()
Date: August 09, 2013 04:29AM

I sense a "Lifetime Original Movie" in the works. I can see them using Christopher Judge to play Marlow...

Shall we go for a swim? We need to work on your...Technique.
Attachments:
Teal'c.bmp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: August 09, 2013 08:44AM

Marlow Talley arrested, charged with sexual assault of a minor
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/08/marlow-talley-arrested-charged-with-sexual-assault-of-a-minor-92420.html#ixzz2bTX8lBWK

LEESBURG, Va. (WJLA) - A well-known Loudoun County basketball coach and trainer has been arrested on accusations that he sexually assaulted at least one of his athletes, officials say.

Talley was a member of the VCU basketball team in the mid-1990’s, and went on to play professional ball in Finland where he won a slam dunk contest. Then, Talley worked as an assistant for the Georgetown Day School women’s varsity team for the last three seasons, and since 2012, has coached at the Claude Moore Recreation Center in Sterling, VA.

According to an affidavit in Loudoun County court, the alleged victim came forward in late June and late July claiming that on multiple occasions in Loudoun County and Fairfax County, Talley sexually abused her.

She detailed physical actions, as well as Marlow requesting her to take a picture of herself topless with his cell phone.

The victim was 12-years-old at the time of the alleged incidents.

Talley continued to be employed by the county as a basketball instructor up until the day before he was arrested, officials say.

Tony Rizk works out often at the Claude Moore Rec. Center and says:

"This is the place where kids go. And you really can't have people like that in this kind of environment."

Abbas Amiri’s daughter swims at the center, and though he didn’t know Talley personally, says the allegations are nonetheless unsettling:

"it's really sad to hear and see this type of thing happen."

Authorities in both Loudoun and Fairfax counties are trying to figure out if Talley victimized any other young people. The suspect is being held without bond at a Loudoun County jail.

Georgetown Day school released this statement:

Mr. Talley worked at Georgetown Day School in a limited capacity. From approximately November to February during the 2010-2011, 2011-2012, and 2012-2013 school years he served as one of two Assistant High School Women’s Basketball Varsity Coaches. Mr. Talley is not currently employed by GDS nor will he be in the future.

We take matters of this kind very seriously and will be conducting an internal review surrounding his time at GDS.

Caroline Borges lives next door to the Talley family in Reston, where he was arrested on Saturday.

Borges says Talley seemed like a happy husband and father of two young daughters.

"They're a lovely family, so this is pretty upsetting," Borges says.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: asdfadsfasf ()
Date: August 09, 2013 06:22PM

Look at all the views for this thread alone, and there are at least two of them on this subject.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: GetItRight ()
Date: August 10, 2013 11:27PM

I know someone who told police a few years ago that marlow did something to her (not intercourse) and they told her she had no proof so they couldn't do ANYTHING without proof (and I was there when this convo happened) so everyone saying this girl is lying and it's her word against his have no idea how the law works!!!
Why do u think it took 2 months of investigation?
And..for you Dumass racists, the "special" girls Marlow "allegedly" chose in the past were mostly black or mixed, so your precious white girls are safe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: No winners ()
Date: August 11, 2013 12:07AM

I can't imagine the victim would make up this stuff if it weren't true. There is a first for everything. Word has it Marlow made it very clear who his "favorite" was. I think he may of liked her just a little too much and got in over his head. I don't think anyone would choose the path of going through police and then media if they didn't have to. There are no winners here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marlow Talley arrested, charged with sexual assault of a minor
Posted by: Balla4Life ()
Date: August 11, 2013 04:18AM

Do I really need to go down the list of black men that have been lynched / killed for looking at a white girl? 12/13 year old girls are hormonal and promiscuous. What do you think the average 12/13 year old girl athlete who finds out the nude picture she let a 39 year old man take of her was shared?

RAPE! That's what she is going to say! Go watch the movie "Rosewood".

If the colors were reversed, black girl/ white man...the situation would be totally reversed and I guarantee the white man would not be in jail without bond and the black girl’s integrity would be challenged.

I think the white girl was flirting with the coach. Has anyone done a background investigation on the girl? What, was she held at gunpoint while he took the nude picture? She consented, got caught and to save herself, lied....

We ALL know that's what happened!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marlow Talley arrested, charged with sexual assault of a minor
Posted by: no winners ()
Date: August 11, 2013 09:09AM

Why do people have to throw the "color card" into this? It doesn't matter if he was white or black. The fact that she was 12 and he was 39 should be the focus. He knew better. He has two girls of his own. Maybe he should of thought of them and wondered what he would have done if a man of his age was trying to doing the same to one of his girls. Sexual acts don't need to be forced with gunpoint to make them wrong. In fact, most sex acts between the victim and predator go about very casual, which people mistake for consenting. BTW...the word rape was never mentioned in any news stories and she didn't get "caught" she came forward. Sometimes "good guys" do bad things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: <><><><><> ()
Date: August 11, 2013 10:17AM

Supposedly his phone and home computer have pictures of young girls. Terrible!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: no winners ()
Date: August 11, 2013 10:57AM

@balla4life...the news never revealed the race of the victim, so jumping to the conclusion that it is a white/black issue is a bit of a racist accusation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marlow Talley arrested, charged with sexual assault of a minor
Posted by: no winners ()
Date: August 11, 2013 01:07PM

...the news never revealed the race of the victim, so jumping to the conclusion that it is a white/black issue is a bit of a racist accusation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 11, 2013 04:52PM

It is a white girl and in reality, it makes no real difference. And again, innocent until proven guilty. If there were supposed pictures found on his phone or computer, why are there NO possession of child porn charges? There is just the solicitation of child porn charge in which the girl claims he asked her to go take a photo with his phone. If they have photos, then where are the charges? Maybe they are pending. Who knows at this point. As of right now, people are just running their mouths without knowing what they are talking about.


The truth will come out at some point. That may be good for Marlow and it may be bad for Marlow. But at this time, there doesn't look like much in the realm of evidence. It is her word against hers. Does she have reason to lie? Do her parents have a problem with Marlow? I think it should take actual evidence to convict someone, not just he said she said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: You're right ()
Date: August 11, 2013 05:06PM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is a white girl and in reality, it makes no
> real difference. And again, innocent until proven
> guilty. If there were supposed pictures found on
> his phone or computer, why are there NO possession
> of child porn charges? There is just the
> solicitation of child porn charge in which the
> girl claims he asked her to go take a photo with
> his phone. If they have photos, then where are
> the charges? Maybe they are pending. Who knows
> at this point. As of right now, people are just
> running their mouths without knowing what they are
> talking about.
>
>
> The truth will come out at some point. That may
> be good for Marlow and it may be bad for Marlow.
> But at this time, there doesn't look like much in
> the realm of evidence. It is her word against
> hers. Does she have reason to lie? Do her
> parents have a problem with Marlow? I think it
> should take actual evidence to convict someone,
> not just he said she said.

At this point the whole matter is under investigation and everything outside of the initial reports is just conjecture.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: no winners ()
Date: August 11, 2013 05:15PM

Concrete evidence is always needed to convince the Commonwealth Attorney of any wrong doing. A "he said" vs. "she said" case is very hard to prove but, being Marlow is being held without bond, leaves me to believe there is more truth to the story than not. They only want the public to know the minimum in the beginning of any investigation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: You're right ()
Date: August 11, 2013 06:58PM

no winners Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Concrete evidence is always needed to convince the
> Commonwealth Attorney of any wrong doing. A "he
> said" vs. "she said" case is very hard to prove
> but, being Marlow is being held without bond,
> leaves me to believe there is more truth to the
> story than not. They only want the public to know
> the minimum in the beginning of any investigation.

Right, and we'll just have to wait to see what it is. Not looking good for him though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: You're Tarded ()
Date: August 11, 2013 07:46PM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is a white girl and in reality, it makes no
> real difference. And again, innocent until proven
> guilty. If there were supposed pictures found on
> his phone or computer, why are there NO possession
> of child porn charges? There is just the
> solicitation of child porn charge in which the
> girl claims he asked her to go take a photo with
> his phone. If they have photos, then where are
> the charges? Maybe they are pending. Who knows
> at this point. As of right now, people are just
> running their mouths without knowing what they are
> talking about.
>
>
> The truth will come out at some point. That may
> be good for Marlow and it may be bad for Marlow.
> But at this time, there doesn't look like much in
> the realm of evidence. It is her word against
> hers. Does she have reason to lie? Do her
> parents have a problem with Marlow? I think it
> should take actual evidence to convict someone,
> not just he said she said.
Attachments:
You+re+retarded_+Get+down+syndrome+with+the+sickness_725b05_3199178.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: sad day ()
Date: August 11, 2013 10:33PM

7 days have gone by since Marlow's arrest and still no bond. There has to be more to the story than we all know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: sad days ()
Date: August 12, 2013 04:40PM

Him rotting in jail is actually a HAPPY DAY-not sad one.

The sad day you refer to was when he preyed on and sexually molested young girls.

get your sympathy straight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: sad days ()
Date: August 12, 2013 05:20PM

the sad day was meant towards his family and the victim's family. It's sad for everyone involved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: updates ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:31PM

Has there been any new updates on this story? Amazing how everyone soon forgets and moves on to the next big news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: free marlow now ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:36PM

He's got 7 days of spunk ready for the next young lady.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 12, 2013 10:18PM

You're right Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Justthefacts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is a white girl and in reality, it makes no
> > real difference. And again, innocent until
> proven
> > guilty. If there were supposed pictures found
> on
> > his phone or computer, why are there NO
> possession
> > of child porn charges? There is just the
> > solicitation of child porn charge in which the
> > girl claims he asked her to go take a photo
> with
> > his phone. If they have photos, then where are
> > the charges? Maybe they are pending. Who
> knows
> > at this point. As of right now, people are
> just
> > running their mouths without knowing what they
> are
> > talking about.
> >
> >
> > The truth will come out at some point. That
> may
> > be good for Marlow and it may be bad for Marlow.
>
> > But at this time, there doesn't look like much
> in
> > the realm of evidence. It is her word against
> > hers. Does she have reason to lie? Do her
> > parents have a problem with Marlow? I think it
> > should take actual evidence to convict someone,
> > not just he said she said.
>
> At this point the whole matter is under
> investigation and everything outside of the
> initial reports is just conjecture.


No, it isn't just conjecture. I wouldn't bother to post if I was just using conjecture. Yes, investigation is still going. Yes, more charges could come about. As of right now though, no additional charges and the other charges are not as rock solid as the media make them out to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 12, 2013 10:19PM

no winners Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Concrete evidence is always needed to convince the
> Commonwealth Attorney of any wrong doing. A "he
> said" vs. "she said" case is very hard to prove
> but, being Marlow is being held without bond,
> leaves me to believe there is more truth to the
> story than not. They only want the public to know
> the minimum in the beginning of any investigation.


Marlow being held without bond is a reflection of the charges, not that their evidence is strong. Also, he is considered a flight risk due to his connections in the US and outside the US.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 12, 2013 10:20PM

sad day Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 7 days have gone by since Marlow's arrest and
> still no bond. There has to be more to the story
> than we all know.


He has to have a bond hearing in order to get bond. There is one this week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: mandingo 4 ur daughter ()
Date: August 12, 2013 11:07PM

Yes please let the child rapist back into society. Thank you so very much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: updates ()
Date: August 13, 2013 10:39AM

I believe the evidence is stronger than most think. Not sure he will be able to come up with the bond amount.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 13, 2013 10:54AM

updates Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe the evidence is stronger than most
> think. Not sure he will be able to come up with
> the bond amount.




What you believe isn't fact. If they add more charges, then they have strong evidence. If they find more girls, they have strong evidence. Right now, they are fishing because of the weakness of their evidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: hoops parent ()
Date: August 13, 2013 11:40AM

do you know the date of the bond hearing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: another brick in the wall ()
Date: August 13, 2013 12:02PM

Increasingly hard to justify school sports, deceptive reports, molestation, the list goes on and on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Clarified ()
Date: August 13, 2013 05:40PM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> updates Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I believe the evidence is stronger than most
> > think. Not sure he will be able to come up with
> > the bond amount.
>
>
>
>
> What you believe isn't fact. If they add more
> charges, then they have strong evidence. If they
> find more girls, they have strong evidence. Right
> now, they are fishing because of the weakness of
> their evidence.

They're not "Fishing" for more evidence because their evidence is weak. Otherwise this guy would be out on bond right now. Did you learn anything in school you stupid bitch?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: James Craig Summers ()
Date: August 13, 2013 10:36PM

Do they have any proof of assault or just their verbal claim of assault. I find verbal claims very suspect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 13, 2013 11:03PM

Clarified Wrote:

>
> They're not "Fishing" for more evidence because
> their evidence is weak. Otherwise this guy would
> be out on bond right now. Did you learn anything
> in school you stupid bitch?



You must not have learned anything because A: The lack of bond has NOTHING to do with the evidence. B: You're calling people names on the internet like a bitch, which is interesting since you used the word bitch in your verbal shitstain.

Again, for the 9th time in this very thread, certain charges bring with it the inability to get bond. Example? You're more likely to get bond for something minor like simple assault as opposed to murder. The strength of the evidence only matters at trial and establishing probable cause for the search and arrest warrants.

Head back to school because you obviously know nothing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 13, 2013 11:05PM

James Craig Summers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do they have any proof of assault or just their
> verbal claim of assault. I find verbal claims very
> suspect.


Nobody knows exactly what they have. At this point, you can deduce they probably have no photos of the victim from his phone or computer because he was never charged with possession of child pornography, just solicitation. That probably means they either have text messages from him to her or they are just using her word.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 13, 2013 11:06PM

hoops parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> do you know the date of the bond hearing?


8/14

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Annie Ann ()
Date: August 13, 2013 11:10PM

He was really nice at first, but then he put his huge penis inside me. Stop stop I said but he wouldn't. It hurt so bad. I don't think a nice boy will want me anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Annie Ann ()
Date: August 13, 2013 11:28PM

It hurt so bad, but then it hurt so good and then I screamed fuck that dirty girl, fuck that dirty girl, fuck that dirty girl real good. My pussy was real stretched out. I'll need a big man for the rest of my life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: James Craig Summers ()
Date: August 14, 2013 02:42AM

I prefer the back door myself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: NO_LIMIT_NIGGA ()
Date: August 14, 2013 06:15AM

A nigger knows how to tear that white pussy up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Two Cents ()
Date: August 14, 2013 11:09AM

It's strange that nothing else has come out about this. I would have expected some news from someone by now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 14, 2013 12:22PM

Two Cents Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's strange that nothing else has come out about
> this. I would have expected some news from someone
> by now.


Investigation is ongoing. He doesn't have a hearing until September. He had a single bond hearing and was denied bond due to the seriousness of the charges. Anything else won't be leaked by police unless they have reason to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: hoops parent ()
Date: August 14, 2013 12:32PM

the only charges are assault and solicitation of pornography - correct? no possession of pornography or anything else, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Let me check ()
Date: August 14, 2013 02:21PM

Time to ban men from coaching Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WASHINGTON - A trainer and basketball coach in
> Virginia has been arrested and charged with sexual
> assault and solicitation of child pornography.

Yep, just the sexual assault and solicitation of child pornography. Well you can't solicite it unless you possess it. wonder why they didn't charge him with the possession of it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Why? ()
Date: August 14, 2013 02:45PM

Gosh- please tell me why a 39year old, married man with 2 kids needs to go after a 12 year old girl for pleasure?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: hoops parent ()
Date: August 14, 2013 03:01PM

I really hope that EVERY SINGLE DETAIL comes out in this case if for no other reason than to give some people a reality check - you don't know the details/facts - stop acting like you all do. geez.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Concerned Parents ()
Date: August 14, 2013 07:09PM

hoops parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I really hope that EVERY SINGLE DETAIL comes out
> in this case if for no other reason than to give
> some people a reality check - you don't know the
> details/facts - stop acting like you all do.
> geez.

And what are you going to do if they find this man guilty? What then? I understand why they have him custody with no bond, but I do agree they really need to come out and say what they have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 15, 2013 12:13AM

Let me check Wrote:

>
> Yep, just the sexual assault and solicitation of
> child pornography. Well you can't solicite it
> unless you possess it. wonder why they didn't
> charge him with the possession of it?


You can solicit without actually getting it. They couldn't charge him with possession because he didn't have it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Ye Olde Legal Eagle ()
Date: August 15, 2013 05:07AM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let me check Wrote:
>
> >
> > Yep, just the sexual assault and solicitation
> of
> > child pornography. Well you can't solicite it
> > unless you possess it. wonder why they didn't
> > charge him with the possession of it?
>
>
> You can solicit without actually getting it. They
> couldn't charge him with possession because he
> didn't have it.


Here is the VA State Code on it...

§ 18.2-374.1:1. Possession, reproduction, distribution, solicitation, and facilitation of child pornography; penalty.

A. Any person who knowingly possesses child pornography is guilty of a Class 6 felony.

B. Any person who commits a second or subsequent violation of subsection A is guilty of a Class 5 felony.

C. Any person who (i) reproduces by any means, including by computer, sells, gives away, distributes, electronically transmits, displays with lascivious intent, purchases, or possesses with intent to sell, give away, distribute, transmit, or display child pornography with lascivious intent or (ii) commands, entreats, or otherwise attempts to persuade another person to send, submit, transfer or provide to him any child pornography in order to gain entry into a group, association, or assembly of persons engaged in trading or sharing child pornography shall be punished by not less than five years nor more than 20 years in a state correctional facility. Any person who commits a second or subsequent violation under this subsection shall be punished by a term of imprisonment of not less than five years nor more than 20 years in a state correctional facility, five years of which shall be a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment. The mandatory minimum terms of imprisonment prescribed for violations of this section shall be served consecutively with any other sentence.

D. Any person who intentionally operates an Internet website for the purpose of facilitating the payment for access to child pornography is guilty of a Class 4 felony.

E. All child pornography shall be subject to lawful seizure and forfeiture pursuant to § 19.2-386.31.

F. For purposes of this section it may be inferred by text, title or appearance that a person who is depicted as or presents the appearance of being less than 18 years of age in sexually explicit visual material is less than 18 years of age.

G. Venue for a prosecution under this section may lie in the jurisdiction where the unlawful act occurs or where any child pornography is produced, reproduced, found, stored, received, or possessed in violation of this section.

H. The provisions of this section shall not apply to any such material that is possessed for a bona fide medical, scientific, governmental, law-enforcement, or judicial purpose by a physician, psychologist, scientist, attorney, employee of a law-enforcement agency, or judge who possesses such material in the course of conducting his professional duties as such.

(1992, c. 745; 1993, c. 853; 1994, c. 511; 1999, c. 659; 2003, cc. 935, 938; 2004, c. 995; 2007, cc. 759, 823; 2009, c. 379; 2011, cc. 399, 416; 2012, c. 369; 2013, cc. 761, 774.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: updates ()
Date: August 15, 2013 09:05AM

His second bond hearing was denied once again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: It's for real ()
Date: August 15, 2013 09:13AM

Must have real proof.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Angry Person ()
Date: August 15, 2013 09:41AM

In my opinion this website is extremely repulsive. So many people just talking trash about one another, having no remorse or proof of the allegations being made. This site is filled with people who have nothing better to do than hurt other from behind a computer screen. Why this should be a website about helping others and passing information around a community not a war zone where people put other people on trial and say horrible things about people. This is no better than cyber bullying except the anonymous names prevent you form having to reveal who they are. This is like a middle school where people do nothing but start rumors about others to hurt peoples feelings.

I hope that you read this message and think, about your future activity and really only present information that is factual and helpful to others in the northern Virginia area. Put yourself in the person your about to hurt before you post your message.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Angryer person ()
Date: August 15, 2013 11:08AM

And you put yourself in the shoes of the 12 year old girl that he did this to. Having a 6'8" 300lb+ man sexually assault you, a person who you trust as your basketball trainer.
Allegations were first brought to the police in June then again in July. They investigated the allegations as this is not something they would just go out and arrest someone on, so after making sure they had proof they arrest Marlow and denied his bond so what else should the public think but he is guilty and should have his nuts cut off. There is no reason to think he did not do this.
Standing up for him, almost making excuses of why he did this is just crazy. He did this, now they are looking into if there are others as most that pray on children do it to more then one.
I hope he did not touch yours, have you asked them yet??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 15, 2013 11:15AM

It's for real Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Must have real proof.


His bond has nothing to do with their proof. A bond hearing isn't an evidence hearing. No evidence is presented during a bond hearing. The motion, filed by the defense, is to explain to the court that despite the charges and the allegtions, Marlow will not flee prosecution or is not a threat to others or himself. In Virginia, certain crimes (like the crimes he is charged with) carry an automatic reprimand without bond and the defense has virtually no shot to meet the burden required.

I wish people would stop saying his bond is proof of anything. He is not given bond because of the CHARGES only. And by the way, CHARGES doesn't mean he is guilty either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: johnson ()
Date: August 15, 2013 11:16AM

10 inch, thick. Ouch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 15, 2013 11:24AM

Angryer person Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And you put yourself in the shoes of the 12 year
> old girl that he did this to. Having a 6'8" 300lb+
> man sexually assault you, a person who you trust
> as your basketball trainer.
> Allegations were first brought to the police in
> June then again in July. They investigated the
> allegations as this is not something they would
> just go out and arrest someone on, so after making
> sure they had proof they arrest Marlow and denied
> his bond so what else should the public think but
> he is guilty and should have his nuts cut off.
> There is no reason to think he did not do this.
> Standing up for him, almost making excuses of why
> he did this is just crazy. He did this, now they
> are looking into if there are others as most that
> pray on children do it to more then one.
> I hope he did not touch yours, have you asked them
> yet??


The reason to think he did not do this is a simple one, innocent until proven guilty. Everyone should be granted this minor but effective portion of our judicial system. If you haven't noticed in this country, innocent people are arrested all the time. Some have even spend decades in jail. Yet others have been executed for a crime they didn't commit. So to start out by taking media reports as "evidence" and proclaiming someone as guilty is plain stupid. You have no idea what actual proof they have. Also, what does his size have to do with anything? I bet you think his color has something relevant to add to the case as well? Big evil black man stalking your white children??? Come on.

I haven't seen ANYONE make excuses for him doing this. Most "defenders" are merely stating how about waiting until you can see the actual evidence before proclaiming someone guilty? Especially someone that is the LAST PERSON that anyone who knows him would think could be capable of this.

I bet you didn't know that a group of other parents who he has trained, some even who know the girl involved because their girls played with her during AAU season, went to the bond hearing to act as character witnesses because they too think he isn't capable of this? They weren't called to testify because the judge never asked for them to testify. Again, the state doesn't have to provide evidence at the hearing. It isn't an evidence hearing. They merely stated the charges, how they arrived at the charges and that the investigation is ongoing. Did the news report this to you for your evidence bag?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Angryer person ()
Date: August 15, 2013 12:36PM

You quote what I wrote and try and get color Involed so I would ask who wants to get race involved? You think that a 6'8" 300lb man could intemidate a 12 year old girl? Boy you just do not want to see anything do you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: clarified ()
Date: August 15, 2013 01:49PM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's for real Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Must have real proof.
>
>
> His bond has nothing to do with their proof. A
> bond hearing isn't an evidence hearing. No
> evidence is presented during a bond hearing. The
> motion, filed by the defense, is to explain to the
> court that despite the charges and the allegtions,
> Marlow will not flee prosecution or is not a
> threat to others or himself. In Virginia, certain
> crimes (like the crimes he is charged with) carry
> an automatic reprimand without bond and the
> defense has virtually no shot to meet the burden
> required.
>
> I wish people would stop saying his bond is proof
> of anything. He is not given bond because of the
> CHARGES only. And by the way, CHARGES doesn't
> mean he is guilty either.

That's not entirely so. True the evidence is not reviewed there, but the investigators due list their reasons for the charges and what they have (high level) to support it. But again, you're right its not real proof.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: August 15, 2013 05:44PM

Angryer person Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You quote what I wrote and try and get color
> Involed so I would ask who wants to get race
> involved? You think that a 6'8" 300lb man could
> intemidate a 12 year old girl? Boy you just do not
> want to see anything do you


And a dwarf can intimidate a little girl as well. Not sure what your point is?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Uh No... ()
Date: August 15, 2013 06:04PM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Angryer person Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You quote what I wrote and try and get color
> > Involed so I would ask who wants to get race
> > involved? You think that a 6'8" 300lb man could
> > intemidate a 12 year old girl? Boy you just do
> not
> > want to see anything do you
>
>
> And a dwarf can intimidate a little girl as well.
> Not sure what your point is?

Well not really, Dwarves have sausage fingers and other unpleasant features. For example...
Attachments:
midgets_hookers.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: capable ()
Date: August 15, 2013 11:26PM

Fellow church followers also stand behind the priests that molest little boys. It doesn't matter how many people "think" Marlow isn't capable of doing this, there is a first for everything. And, people truly don't know what goes on inside someones head. It's ALWAYS the ones that people think couldn't that do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts is a fool ()
Date: August 16, 2013 02:06AM

Justthefacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's for real Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Must have real proof.
>
>
> His bond has nothing to do with their proof. A
> bond hearing isn't an evidence hearing. No
> evidence is presented during a bond hearing. The
> motion, filed by the defense, is to explain to the
> court that despite the charges and the allegtions,
> Marlow will not flee prosecution or is not a
> threat to others or himself. In Virginia, certain
> crimes (like the crimes he is charged with) carry
> an automatic reprimand without bond and the
> defense has virtually no shot to meet the burden
> required.
>
> I wish people would stop saying his bond is proof
> of anything. He is not given bond because of the
> CHARGES only. And by the way, CHARGES doesn't
> mean he is guilty either.

Hey I haves soon land on the moon I have for sale...

Options: ReplyQuote
these posts just confirm my thoughts
Posted by: hoops parent ()
Date: August 16, 2013 07:57AM

many people (I didn't say ALL) still truly believe that the boogey man is nothing more than a black man. and, sadly, most of these posts do nothing more but confirm what I have thought for a long time. I have never posted anything DEFENDING Marlow - just suggestions that people wait for the facts to be revealed. BUT NO - it's so much more fun, for some, to just spew hatred. And I would bet that some of you probably 'have black friends', right? Give me a break.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: these posts just confirm my thoughts
Posted by: hoops parent is a fool too ()
Date: August 16, 2013 07:59AM

hoops parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> many people (I didn't say ALL) still truly believe
> that the boogey man is nothing more than a black
> man. and, sadly, most of these posts do nothing
> more but confirm what I have thought for a long
> time. I have never posted anything DEFENDING
> Marlow - just suggestions that people wait for the
> facts to be revealed. BUT NO - it's so much more
> fun, for some, to just spew hatred. And I would
> bet that some of you probably 'have black
> friends', right? Give me a break.

Well you and Justthefacts can start your little old Pedo fan club. Your buddy got busted and now you place the race card. (That's so OJ). Hope he enjoys the "Coaching" he'll get in the big house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: these posts just confirm my thoughts
Posted by: hoops parent ()
Date: August 16, 2013 08:33AM

actually, everyone else played the 'race card'. I didn't. I simply commented on it. Grow up. geez - why do I expect anonymous posters on this site to act like adults? for that, yes, I am a fool!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: these posts just confirm my thoughts
Posted by: Yo! ()
Date: August 16, 2013 10:10AM

hoops parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> actually, everyone else played the 'race card'. I
> didn't. I simply commented on it. Grow up. geez
> - why do I expect anonymous posters on this site
> to act like adults? for that, yes, I am a fool!

Score one for Whitey!
Attachments:
punchinface1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
bitter pill
Posted by: get realz ()
Date: August 16, 2013 10:13AM

nice!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: enuf ()
Date: August 17, 2013 12:32AM

When is society as a whole going to stop and look at who we entrust our youth to. Parents need to be more responsible for their children and OPEN their eyes. Bad things happen on a daily if not hourly basis. Be involved and don't let your childrens safety to society. If something smells fishy........it is likely FISH!!! REGGIE Barnes.......Herndon High School...........WoW!! He was able to keep his job AND coach again!!! AMAZING!!! Coach from South Lakes...............ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: heartbeat ()
Date: August 17, 2013 10:58AM

Once the evidence presents itself, everyone will be stunned. Sometimes people have a very difficult time believing certain things when it comes to people they have "known" forever. If a man from Ohio can have 3 girls kidnapped for 10 years in his house and nobody knows it, including his neighbors, something like this can happen in a heartbeat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Any Update ()
Date: August 20, 2013 07:41PM

Any updates?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: heartbeat ()
Date: August 21, 2013 07:00AM

Court date in mid-September. Still no bond issued. This Saturday will mark 3 weeks since his arrest. Not sure of any other news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: what a coincidence, huh? ()
Date: August 21, 2013 07:48AM

I find it interesting that just a short drive down the highway and you arrive in the quaint little town of Ashland, VA. That town is now reeling from a similar situation. Married man with kids alleged to have had sexual relationship with minor. Yet that man was bonded out. He wasn't considered a flight risk. Gee - the cases seem kind of similar. What could possibly be the difference between Marlow and Todd Attkisson? what could it possibly be????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: hEuPt ()
Date: August 21, 2013 07:58AM

Time to ban men from coaching Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

I suppose all the men who are banned from coaching can become teachers, since we're going to have to ban women from teaching.

Seems like every day pedo female teachers are getting arrested for assaulting young boys.

Here's just a small sampling from recent news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383950/Teacher-22-arrested-allegedly-having-sex-15-year-old-student.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/summer-michelle-hansen-charged-teacher-sex_n_3754716.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2398436/Teacher-Jennifer-Collins-McNeill-39-arrested-sexual-affair-student-16-years-old.html

http://gothamist.com/2013/08/03/22-yr-old_nj_teacher_arrested_for_s.php

Options: ReplyQuote
sick of hearing about Marlow
Posted by: give it a rest ()
Date: August 21, 2013 08:45AM

who gives a shit about that douche bag anyway?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Yowza ()
Date: August 21, 2013 08:56AM

hEuPt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time to ban men from coaching Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> I suppose all the men who are banned from coaching
> can become teachers, since we're going to have to
> ban women from teaching.
>
> Seems like every day pedo female teachers are
> getting arrested for assaulting young boys.
>
> Here's just a small sampling from recent news:
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383950/Te
> acher-22-arrested-allegedly-having-sex-15-year-old
> -student.html
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/summer-mi
> chelle-hansen-charged-teacher-sex_n_3754716.html
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2398436/Te
> acher-Jennifer-Collins-McNeill-39-arrested-sexual-
> affair-student-16-years-old.html
>
> http://gothamist.com/2013/08/03/22-yr-old_nj_teach
> er_arrested_for_s.php


One of those stories is a repeat. All of those ladies are cute to hot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Angryer person ()
Date: August 24, 2013 10:41PM

Any updates on this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: obliterate him ()
Date: August 24, 2013 11:15PM

He's rotting in jail, isn't that enough?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: heartbeat ()
Date: August 25, 2013 12:46PM

Still in jail. I believe court date is mid-September. Not sure if any new news has come to light.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Justthefacts ()
Date: September 04, 2013 03:52PM

what a coincidence, huh? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I find it interesting that just a short drive down
> the highway and you arrive in the quaint little
> town of Ashland, VA. That town is now reeling
> from a similar situation. Married man with kids
> alleged to have had sexual relationship with
> minor. Yet that man was bonded out. He wasn't
> considered a flight risk. Gee - the cases seem
> kind of similar. What could possibly be the
> difference between Marlow and Todd Attkisson?
> what could it possibly be????



Marlow is considered a flight risk according to the prosecutor. He also has ties to other countries and other states. Maybe Todd Attkinsson doesn't? Can't compare the cases.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: sports are a problem ()
Date: September 04, 2013 04:04PM

There's a reason why the world's other civilized nations don't overdo school sports, and this is part of the reason.

If school sports were eliminated, the world would not end and this abuse by coaches would stop (to say nothing of a lot of money being saved).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: maybe ()
Date: September 04, 2013 04:13PM

just maybe, parents should be paying real close attention to their daughters. Grown men can't take advantage of young girls unless given the opportunity to do so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: The secret is out ()
Date: September 04, 2013 04:20PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: everywhere ()
Date: September 05, 2013 06:50PM

Grown men are everywhere: schools, churches, police stations, bus drivers, neighbors, coaches etc. As much as we would like, you can't be everywhere with your children, at every moment of the day- especially when they get to be teenagers. Even with parents around, if there is a will, there is a way- that's how predators operate. They know how to get around things. They are all usually nice as pie to gain everyones trust. And, I wouldn't just consider young girls getting taken advantage of, young boys get taken advantage of just the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Where's Waldo? ()
Date: September 07, 2013 03:44AM

Still no news on this guy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Well... ()
Date: September 07, 2013 10:34AM

Let's burn this nigger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: harsh ()
Date: September 07, 2013 03:31PM

I think therapy for him would be a good start. Burning him wouldn't cure his thoughts and behavior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: The Sandusky Syndrome ()
Date: September 07, 2013 03:39PM

Until this horrible illness, the Sandusky Syndrome, which leads to sexual abuse in child sports is understood, no more child sports can take place.

Note: artificial turf exacerbates the Sandusky Syndrome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: ?????? ()
Date: September 18, 2013 04:54AM

Wasn't this guy supposed to have a hearing this month?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: asdfadsfadsfad ()
Date: September 20, 2013 12:12PM

?????? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wasn't this guy supposed to have a hearing this
> month?

I haven't heard anything on it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Perception=Misconception ()
Date: September 20, 2013 12:23PM

The point the parent was making is that parents need to be accountable for their kids and keep a watchful eye over their children and those around them. They did not put the parents on trial.

We don't even know if the allegations are true or false.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Clarified ()
Date: September 20, 2013 12:25PM

Perception=Misconception Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The point the parent was making is that parents
> need to be accountable for their kids and keep a
> watchful eye over their children and those around
> them. They did not put the parents on trial.
>
> We don't even know if the allegations are true or
> false.

That is correct. Does anyone know when his hearing is?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: sucker ()
Date: September 20, 2013 04:56PM

He was caught because he had a nude picture of the 12 year old girl that he had sex with on his phone and he was showing it to others. Wake up, stop making excuses for this guy. The police go the extra mile in cases like this because they do not want to arrest/accuse someone unless they have solid proof. The only question are there others

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: What happened??? ()
Date: September 20, 2013 06:41PM

Time to ban men from coaching Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Va. basketball coach facing child porn, sex
> assault charges
> Wednesday - 8/7/2013, 11:53am
>
> WASHINGTON - A trainer and basketball coach in
> Virginia has been arrested and charged with sexual
> assault and solicitation of child pornography.
>
> The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office says
> 39-year-old Marlow Mikassa Afshartous of Reston
> has provided basketball instruction at Claude
> Moore Recreation Center in Sterling and the
> now-closed Hoop Magic in Chantilly.
>
> Afshartous also is known as Marlow Talley.
> Authorities say he additionally participated with
> the Fairfax Stars and at Georgetown Day School.
>
> Investigators with the sheriff's office in June
> began looking into allegations that Afshartous had
> a sexual relationship with a female athlete under
> the age of 13. He was arrested last weekend with
> the help of Fairfax County police and is being
> held without bond.
>
> Authorities say they are continuing the
> investigation to see if there may be additional
> alleged victims. Anyone with information is asked
> to call 703-777-0475.

I checked and can't find any information on this guy, his court hearing, or anything. Anyone got the 411?
Attachments:
52026e22ebf49_image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: September 20, 2013 10:50PM

VABasketballParent2012 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not excusing him at all. Not putting parents on
> trial. Just making a point that "Time to BAN men
> from coaching" is not the answer.


Marlow Talley, that you, bro?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: Get to know Homey ()
Date: September 21, 2013 05:17AM

Hello there my BRO-THA!

Your flabby coaches ass all sore from getting your back washed in the showers? Brotha gonna go crazy with no fried chicken or watermelon in the PoPo.

That's what happens when pedos teach girls how to swim, my BRO-THA!
Attachments:
tumblr_mr8yy2vTMM1s0ln2jo1_500.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: updates ()
Date: September 21, 2013 09:54AM

Heard He had his preliminary hearing this week and apparently there was more than enough evidence from the victim and the investigation. He is staying behind bars until further notice. This had to be a very hard day for everyone involved. Just goes to show you, nobody is who they appear to be. Everyone has a skeleton in a closet somewhere. The victim has a long road of recovery ahead of her, that's for sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another male coach assaulting young girls
Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 21, 2013 06:31PM

yea ok. so a hand full of black teen girl basketball teem players.

who didn't have a female coach but a horny male coach (always a good idea)

are now suign VA schools and if that fails they'll claim descrimination

meanwhile who set the whole thing up ? they did

yes they set up a lawsuit , have a fall guy , likely no proof, and are suign is that right ?

===========================================

boston. school is forced to study slavery to unwilling studends for months on the year, esle they are sued. they do a class re-enactment. they sue becuase the word nigger was used

========================================

VA now funds colleges which have buildings controlled by foreingers that teach terrorist ideals. and make school loans (see WTOP)

========================================

NAACP is suing VA in many ways for descrimination: down to Richmond area they are suing multiply

why ? well they took over dc there is no whites left to claim descrimination against ! obviously .

===============================

there will never be a time they aren't going to cry about it. not even for free food and rent they will still get weapons and rob you

they will keep teaching their kids whites need to die and be erradicated

they don't care if your relatives weren't even from the same country

because it is a fucking CON GAME to start with. they are con artists and dangerous, that group

you don't see it in other countries, all that about whites owe blacks lawsuits still today and should be genocidally removed whenever blacks get an uper hadn. just the cities in the usa. not even in the country. they teach it in the cities still though.

it is a fucking CON GAME to start with. they are con artists and dangerous, that group. they talk allot of crap when they are caught stealing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 8


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **      **   *******   **    **   ******  
 **     **  **  **  **  **     **  **   **   **    ** 
 **     **  **  **  **  **     **  **  **    **       
 **     **  **  **  **   ********  *****     **       
  **   **   **  **  **         **  **  **    **       
   ** **    **  **  **  **     **  **   **   **    ** 
    ***      ***  ***    *******   **    **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.