HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I already voted.... but I changed my mind... now what? (absentee ballot for president, in Fairfax County)
Posted by: changedmymind ()
Date: October 21, 2008 06:22PM

I got an absentee ballot from Fairfax County.

I makred the presidential candidate that I liked.

I mailed back the ballot yesterday afternoon.(Monday)

I changed my mind this morning after hearing the news.

I now support the other presidential candidate.

What do I do now?

Am I SOL?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I already voted.... but I changed my mind... now what? (absentee ballot for president, in Fairfax County)
Posted by: 4wheeler ()
Date: October 21, 2008 06:32PM

yes

Re: I already voted.... but I changed my mind... now what? (absentee ballot for president, in Fairfax County)
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 21, 2008 06:43PM

For your ballot yes... try campaigning for the guy you want and change someone's mind to make up for it I guess.

Posted by: YouAreRetarded ()
Date: October 21, 2008 06:59PM

What news?

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 22, 2008 12:52AM

What did you hear on the news? and about who?

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 22, 2008 01:01AM

Please, tell us what you heard on the news.

As far as your question "what do I do now", you should know the answer already.

Once you cast your vote, it is cast. As in ... cast in stone. There's no backsies or do-overs.

If we were playing rock-paper-scissors, would you want to change your choice of paper because I chose scissors?

Posted by: Willie ()
Date: October 22, 2008 07:47AM

Honestly, if you weren't that clear on what the candidates stood for, what electing each of them would mean, what the likely impact on your freedoms and future meant, you should never have voted to begin with.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 22, 2008 09:35AM

Dumbass

Posted by: tj ()
Date: October 22, 2008 11:09AM

Well we TOLD you McCain was the right answer all along!

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 22, 2008 11:23AM

McCain is as smart as who he chose to run with him.... And we know he did not make a good choice.... Why did he pick palin?

A leader who makes poor choices like this... Do you think he regularly makes poor choices? Or choices that "benefit" him?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2008 12:34PM by Firrat.

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: October 22, 2008 12:47PM

And Obama is as smart as who he chose to run with him.

You have two choices:

1. consider Biden smart, and pay attention to him when he said (back in the primaries) that Obama was IN NO WAY qualified to be president. And that the world will test him - perhaps beyond the breaking point - if elected

2. consider Biden dumb. See first sentence.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 22, 2008 03:17PM

LOL, oh please, this fucking redneck cunt can't even correctly explain the duties of the office she is running for. Just this week she said the VP "is in charge of the senate". Comparing Biden's personal attack on Obama to this hick's completely retarded comments over the past month is plain foolishness.

Frank Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And Obama is as smart as who he chose to run with
> him.
>
> You have two choices:
>
> 1. consider Biden smart, and pay attention to him
> when he said (back in the primaries) that Obama
> was IN NO WAY qualified to be president. And that
> the world will test him - perhaps beyond the
> breaking point - if elected
>
> 2. consider Biden dumb. See first sentence.

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: October 22, 2008 04:37PM

Well, I'd say that not being clear on the VP role in Congress is of a slightly more difficult challenge than counting the letters in the word "JOBS".

On that basis alone -and Biden has a long string of similar idiocies to his credit - Palin is clearly 50 or more IQ points above Biden the Plagerist (Motto: "If I can't crib it, say weird stuff!").

Posted by: Don't forget ()
Date: October 22, 2008 04:44PM

Frank Wrote:
> Well, I'd say that not being clear on the VP role
> in Congress is of a slightly more difficult
> challenge than counting the letters in the word
> "JOBS".
>
> On that basis alone -and Biden has a long string
> of similar idiocies to his credit - Palin is
> clearly 50 or more IQ points above Biden the
> Plagerist (Motto: "If I can't crib it, say weird
> stuff!").

You left out the fact that Biden thougt FDR was President during the crash of 1929 and FDR proceeeded to go on television. It's no wonder he won't release his brain scans - there is probably nothing there.

Posted by: Victory for Obama ()
Date: October 22, 2008 06:31PM

Who's going to win the election again? I don't see your response, I can only see your uncontrollable sobbing.

Posted by: encorian ()
Date: October 22, 2008 08:04PM

Victory for Obama Wrote:
> Who's going to win the election again?

I will go on record and say that McCain will become the next president of the US.

It will be a close election. McCain will win with just 273 electoral votes.
Reapeating the 2000 election, Obama will win the popular votes(but not
enough electoral votes to win)

Posted by: MP08 ()
Date: October 22, 2008 08:05PM

I hope you voted for McCain!

Posted by: encorian ()
Date: October 22, 2008 08:06PM

by the way, I also think McCain will win VA, NC, and PA.

Obama will in OH, FL, CO, and NV.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 23, 2008 12:20AM

encorian Wrote:
> Victory for Obama Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who's going to win the election again?
>
>
> I will go on record and say that McCain will
> become the next president of the US.
>
> It will be a close election. McCain will win with
> just 273 electoral votes.
> Reapeating the 2000 election, Obama will win the
> popular votes(but not
> enough electoral votes to win)

Why? Because you know as well as I do that there will be a "bin laden tape" released next week, conveniently endorsing Barack Obama?

Posted by: ckelly3 ()
Date: October 23, 2008 11:37AM

Idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 24, 2008 09:55PM

ckelly3 Wrote:
> Idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to vote in
> the first place

I second that, you should be required to pass some sort of IQ test, like which is your right or left hand, or something easier. Seriously, some people have no clue, voting is a right but a priviledge as well, and it should be determined you are not a moron first, that goes for elected officials as well. Some janitors, or admin jobs require more testing of their abilities then those who we put in office to handle the fate of our country.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.