HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Firehouse Grill, Fairfax City
Posted by: Barney Miller ()
Date: March 07, 2010 01:10AM

The new Miller's Tavern doesn't seem to be doing much business compared to the previous Firehouse Grill in same location. And number of bands playing the place also seems way down. I take it the previous owners sold out? Did they get another bar elsewhere in Fairfax County? Especially with the unfriendly atmosphere the Fairfax city government has created for older businesses in the city. See T.T. Reynolds, which still has opened up as the restaurant it was supposed to become after that bar got chased out of town.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Firehouse Grill, Fairfax City
Posted by: NovAnon ()
Date: March 07, 2010 09:14AM

i think most people are just going to the shebeen instead -- thats the kind of place the mason kids want to go to.

miller's tavern, and even the firehouse grill, were marketed as more of a local watering hole for an older crowd.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: March 07, 2010 04:09PM

The way the Fairfax City police pull over people leaving restaurants and bars, I'm surprise any place wants to do business in Fairfax City. I went and watched a band one night at T.T. Reynolds. On my way home I drove down 236. It was like driving down a prison road lined with FFX City police cars. Glad I only had a beer.

Posted by: barney miller ()
Date: March 08, 2010 12:47AM

Drove by the old T.T. Reynolds this evening and big sign hanging on building advertising a psychic now working out of the place. I'm sure the powers that be in Fairfax City are so proud. What next a psuedo masssage parlor

Posted by: Harry ()
Date: March 09, 2010 12:05AM

Hello everybody, I am the new/old owner of the Firehouse Grill. My name is Harry. The new restaurant name is the Old Firestation #3. I came back couple of months ago, after the people I sold the Firehouse decided they didn’t want to run it any more. Anyway, my vision for the new restaurant is to bring it back to the old glory days. It will have the firehouse theme. It was a firehouse after all. It will be a place that everybody come and have a good time, with good food, good music and good friends. We have a good Happy Hour, excellent appetizers and food. The Buffalo Wings are the best, we feature $1 Tacos every Monday, good burgers and for those who are looking for good Fajitas you found them. A variety of pastas, Mexican dishes, steaks, salads, wraps and subs are among other things we offer. As for Music we have Open Mike on Tuesdays, Karaoke on Wednesdays, Dj’s on Thursdays , and live music on Fridays and Saturdays. So come on in, enjoy good food and entertainment and make new friends. Harry.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.