HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Girl arrested at Westfield High School for punching security guard
Posted by: whs sucks ()
Date: October 14, 2009 12:01PM

Those Westfield kids are at it again...

Alright, who saw this happen? I'd love to hear the details.

Here is the e-mail sent out by the principal:

A message from WESTFIELD HS
Message sent - 10/13/2009

Dear Parents,
I wanted you to be aware of an incident that occurred at school today. Shortly after dismissal, at approximately 2:05 p.m., a female student who was being investigated for questionable behavior, became combative with school staff. The Westfield HS School Resource Officer and other police units responded immediately and the student was taken into custody. Given that this incident occurred immediately after school, outside of Exit 11, many students and parents witnessed the activity. The safety and security of our students remains a priority at Westfield. Thanks for your support.

Tim Thomas
Principal, Westfield HS
Ten Years of Tradition...
A Decade of Excellence

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Girl arrested at Westfield High School for punching security guard
Posted by: SROs are jerks ()
Date: October 14, 2009 12:06PM

1. Many of the SROs at the schools are jerks to begin with.

2. Since when is a student's disciplinary records public? I thought FERPA treated disciplinary matters the same as educational records?

This email seemed overkill IMHO.

I would like to hear the kid's version of events.

Posted by: obligatory ()
Date: October 14, 2009 12:06PM

She refused to hand over the donut, chaos ensued. The cops tried to grab away the tasty treat and they pushed her into one of the school rent-a-cops, who then said "woah now, she just assaulted me!" and they arrested her. The rent-a-cop got the donut as a reward for "good behavior at the crime scene".

Posted by: wtf ()
Date: October 14, 2009 12:13PM

So since the SRO's are "jerks" that gives students the right to assault them?

Posted by: yeah1 ()
Date: October 14, 2009 12:15PM

no but it makes teh decision making process a lot easier

Posted by: Doesn't Matter ()
Date: October 14, 2009 12:18PM

Jesus Christ, who cares? And seriously wtf, you sound like a 15 year old valley girl.

Posted by: Paul Bart ()
Date: October 14, 2009 12:27PM

SROs are jerks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2. Since when is a student's disciplinary records
> public? I thought FERPA treated disciplinary
> matters the same as educational records?

What's the name of the student? What? The release didn't specify? Exactly. Therefore it is not a public airing of a student's disciplinary record.

Exit 11?!? Is WHS like the Jersey Turnpike? No wonder it is shit.

Posted by: bulldog mofo ()
Date: October 14, 2009 12:46PM

"The Westfield HS School Resource Officer and other police units "

Geez, they needed backup to subdue some pissed off ghetto girl who was mad they told her to take off her hood?

And Exit 11 refers to a door dumbass.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: October 14, 2009 12:53PM

Posted by: step up ()
Date: October 14, 2009 01:00PM

bulldog mofo Wrote:
> And Exit 11 refers to a door dumbass.

Why not call it door 11? Is it only a one way?

Posted by: Smacky ()
Date: October 14, 2009 01:03PM

"investigated for questionable behavior"

Loading guns or shooting up heroin?

Posted by: kids need protection ()
Date: October 14, 2009 01:28PM

(CBS) A 6-year-old boy's excitement over joining the Cub Scouts may just land him in reform school for 45 days.

Zachary Christie was suspended from his 1st grade class in Delaware's Christina School District after bringing a camping utensil - a combination knife/fork/spoon - to use at lunch, prompting calls to reexamine schools' zero-tolerance policy for bringing weapons to school, according to a New York Times report Monday.

Zero tolerance policies were instituted in many school districts across the country, at least in part due to violence at Columbine and Virginia Tech, the report notes. Their rigid enforcement is designed to eliminate the appearance of bias or discrimination on the part of school officials.

The school district's policy is enforced "regardless of intent" and "does not take into consideration a child's age," reports CBS News correspondent Jim Axelrod.

But residents, and some lawmakers, are now wondering why schools can't apply a more common-sense discretion to such instances.

"It just seems unfair," said Zachary, who is being home-schooled while his mother, Debbie Christie, tries to fight the suspension. That involved Zachary appearing before a district disciplinary committee with his karate instructor and mother's fiancé vouching for him as character witnesses.

"Zachary wears a suit and tie some days to school by his own choice because he takes school so seriously," his mother said. "He is not some sort of threat to his classmates."

Christie started a Web site, helpzachary.com, to drum up support for her son.

State Representative Teresa L. Schooley wrote the disciplinary committee, asking each member to "consider the situation, get all the facts, find out about Zach and his family and then act with common sense for the well-being of this child."

But the strict enforcement of the policy has its supporters.

"There is no parent who wants to get a phone call where they hear that their child no longer has two good seeing eyes because there was a scuffle and someone pulled out a knife," said George Evans, the school district board's president.

There has been a move to give school officials more flexibility in "weapon"-related incidents. After a third-grade girl was expelled for a year after bringing in a knife to cut the birthday cake her grandmother sent in to the class, a new law was passed allowing officials to modify punishments on a case-by-case basis. But that was for expulsions, not suspensions as Zachary is faced with. Another revision to the law is being drafted to address suspensions, according to the report.

We need all these safety officers to protect the kids from 6 year olds with dangerour weapons.

Posted by: Tacky ()
Date: October 14, 2009 01:33PM

Smacky Wrote:
> "investigated for questionable behavior"
>
> Loading guns or shooting up heroin?

shooting guns AND loading up heroin.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 14, 2009 02:44PM

im sure the "security guard" (because with out them the children would all die!) had it coming. i my experience, they are arrogant, pretentious and condescending. this aside, emailing every parent about this is reckless and beyond petty. im glad to see school funds are being spent so well.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Billy The Kid Burger ()
Date: October 14, 2009 02:57PM

Gravis Wrote:
> im sure the "security guard" (because with out
> them the children would all die!) had it coming.
> i my experience, they are arrogant, pretentious
> and condescending. this aside, emailing every
> parent about this is reckless and beyond petty.
> im glad to see school funds are being spent so
> well.

How much does it cost to send an email?

Posted by: gravis is right ()
Date: October 14, 2009 03:46PM

well, i think postage is like 37 cents/email, so about $1,100

Date: October 14, 2009 03:47PM

Billy The Kid Burger Wrote:
> Gravis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > im sure the "security guard" (because with out
> > them the children would all die!) had it coming.
>
> > i my experience, they are arrogant, pretentious
> > and condescending. this aside, emailing every
> > parent about this is reckless and beyond petty.
>
> > im glad to see school funds are being spent so
> > well.
>
> How much does it cost to send an email?

you got me there because that's the only thing involved in this whole situation!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: bulldog ()
Date: October 14, 2009 06:58PM

this is not gossip girl, you people need to focus on bigger issues rather than spending all day online criticizing and disparaging upon Westfield

Posted by: student ()
Date: October 14, 2009 07:17PM

Gravis Wrote:
> im sure the "security guard" (because with out
> them the children would all die!) had it coming.
> i my experience, they are arrogant, pretentious
> and condescending. this aside, emailing every
> parent about this is reckless and beyond petty.
> im glad to see school funds are being spent so
> well.

Not this one. I know which security guard was involved in this incident and he is a great guy.

Posted by: Cmon now ()
Date: October 14, 2009 07:32PM

who gives a fuck
some dumb coonery act
seriously

Posted by: whs ()
Date: October 14, 2009 08:47PM

School officials were searching Carleigh Schumacher's locker for drugs and she went crazy and assaulted a school security guard. That's all the info I know though. Any idea if they found drugs? I'm sure she was high on something if she caused such a big scene and took a swing at a school staff member.

Posted by: alec ()
Date: October 14, 2009 09:53PM

was it funny?

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 14, 2009 09:56PM

Carleigh Schumacher's friends and family in 3... 2... 1...

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: westfield ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:01AM

okay first of all, whoever called her a ghetto girl is a dumbass. not even closeeeee. you kids think you know the situation and it doesnt even involve you since about 100 percent of you dont know what happened and whoevers claiming they do, grow the fuck up. none of you know her, and none of you know anything about her..so stop writing about her.

Posted by: westfield ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:03AM

>>"School officials were searching Carleigh Schumacher's locker for drugs and she went crazy and assaulted a school security guard. That's all the info I know though. Any idea if they found drugs? I'm sure she was high on something if she caused such a big scene and took a swing at a school staff member."

She wasnt high on anything dickhole. DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND ahah gododd you guys are pathetic.

Date: October 15, 2009 10:38AM

Cmon now Wrote:
> who gives a fuck
> some dumb coonery act
> seriously

this sums it up

Posted by: ohh okay. ()
Date: October 15, 2009 01:22PM

really now you guys? if any of you know carleigh she is one of the most caring, responsible people around. she is not some "ghetto" girl and i do admit that punching the security officer was not the best decision, she admits that too, but they took it way too far. its not right for 6 plus security officers to maul on a girl about half their size. not to mention they tore her DRESS, handcuffed her and didnt even bother to let her fix it. it was obivous that they hurt her way more than the one punch she threw. my comment dosnt even display the entire story, not even close to the entire story, so people need to stop making up stories and leave it alone altogether.

Posted by: hahaha ()
Date: October 15, 2009 02:52PM

if you hang with the wrong people shit happens. if she had drugs in her locker she deserved it, thats just stupid. doing drugs is dumb but bringing them to school? WTF thats retarted. and punching a cop or sro definately earns you a torn dress and handcuffing. i would've pepper sprayed her myself if she tried to hit me, thats called karma

Posted by: no surprise here ()
Date: October 15, 2009 02:52PM

Most of these SROs in the schools are nutjobs. They resent having to "babysit" these kids and go "off" at the slightest infraction.

It sounds like 3-4 bullies basically jumped this girl and she was trying to fend them off. Let's see the video-I bet it is on tape.

Time for someone to file a Freedom of Information Act. Let's see what happened.

Carleigh or friends-

She can request access to the tape-put it on Youtube and we wcan all see if she was beat up by these goons.

Posted by: lame ()
Date: October 15, 2009 02:54PM

ohh okay said "i do admit that punching the security officer was not the best decision"

i believe the term you were looking for is "fucking retarted as hellllll"

Posted by: ohh okay ()
Date: October 15, 2009 03:28PM

btw no drugs were involved for whoever keeps saying that.

Posted by: hmmmmm ()
Date: October 15, 2009 03:58PM

why'd they search her locker then? weapons? alcohol? body parts? smuggling illegal mexicans into westfield? what?

Posted by: sounds familiar... ()
Date: October 15, 2009 04:25PM

Schools always do the right thing!!

Published: June 25, 2009
WASHINGTON — A strip search of a 13-year-old girl by officials at her middle school violated the Constitution, the Supreme Court ruled Thursday in an 8-to-1 decision.

Jim Wilson/The New York Times
The Supreme Court sided with Savana Redding, now 19, shown with her mother at the court the day her case was argued in April.

Justice David H. Souter, writing for the majority, said a search of Ms. Redding’s backpack and outer garments did not offend the Fourth Amendment’s ban on unreasonable searches. But the pills in question, each no stronger than two Advils, did not justify an “embarrassing, frightening and humiliating search,” Justice Souter wrote.

School officials ordered Ms. Redding, whom another girl had accused of giving her drugs, to strip to her bra and underpants and to pull them away from her body, exposing her breasts and pelvic area. No drugs were found.

The case attracted national attention and gave rise to an intense debate over how much leeway school officials should have in enforcing zero-tolerance policies for drugs and violence. Some parents were outraged by the intrusiveness of the search, while others worried about tying the hands of school officials charged with keeping their children safe.

The case also revealed a gender fault line at the court. In an unusual interview about a pending case, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg told USA Today in the spring that judging from their comments at the argument, her colleagues, all men, had failed to appreciate what Ms. Redding had endured.

“They have never been a 13-year-old girl,” Justice Ginsburg said. “It’s a very sensitive age for a girl. I don’t think that my colleagues, some of them, quite understood.”

In the end, Justice Ginsburg’s view of the constitutionality of the search prevailed.

But the decision did not offer particularly clear guidance to school personnel, who were told only to take account of the extent of danger of the contraband in question and whether there is good reason to think it is hidden in an intimate place. So the upshot of the decision in a practical sense may well be to eliminate strip searches in schools.

“A number of communities have decided that strip searches in schools are never reasonable and have banned them no matter what the facts may be,” Justice Souter said, citing a regulation of the New York City Department of Education banning such searches in all circumstances.

The court stopped short, however, of allowing Ms. Redding’s lawsuit to go forward against the assistant principal who ordered the search and the two female school officials who conducted it. The state of the law at the time of the search, in 2003, was too murky to allow the officials to be sued, Justice Souter said.

A separate claim against the school district based on its practices and policies was not part of the district’s appeal to the Supreme Court and will proceed.

Justices Ginsburg and John Paul Stevens would have allowed the claims against individual school officials to go forward. “This is, in essence, a case in which clearly established law meets clearly outrageous conduct,” Justice Stevens wrote.

Only Justice Clarence Thomas would have ruled the search constitutional. “Preservation of order, discipline and safety in public schools is simply not the domain of the Constitution,” he wrote.

Justice Thomas also said Thursday’s decision provided the nation’s students a court-sanctioned hiding place.

“Redding would not have been the first person to conceal pills in her undergarments,” he wrote. “Nor will she be the last after today’s decision, which announced the safest places to secrete contraband in school.”

Ms. Redding, now 19, said in a telephone interview that she was “pretty excited” by the decision. “It makes me feel good,” she said, “that they recognized that it was against my rights and that it most likely won’t happen to anyone else.”

A lawyer for the school district said that the decision “offers little clarification” concerning when such searches are allowed and that it could have dangerous consequences.

The decision unduly limits “the ability of school officials to protect students from the harmful effects of drugs and weapons on school campuses,” the lawyer, Matthew W. Wright, said in a statement.

“We can only hope that this decision does not compound the problem further,” Mr. Wright said, “by emboldening more students to smuggle such contraband into the nation’s schools.”

The majority made clear that school searches were subject to less exacting constitutional standards than those conducted by the police. Where the police must generally have probable cause to conduct searches, school officials need have only “a moderate chance of finding evidence of wrongdoing,” Justice Souter wrote.

Nor did the majority take issue with the zero-tolerance rule at Safford Middle School.

“There is no need here either to explain the imperative of keeping drugs out of schools, or to explain the reasons for the school’s rule banning all drugs, no matter how benign,” Justice Souter wrote. “Teachers are not pharmacologists trained to identify pills and powders, and an effective drug ban has to be enforceable fast.”

But a search of the sort Ms. Redding underwent must be supported by more than another student’s accusation, Justice Souter said.

“The content of the suspicion,” he wrote, “failed to match the degree of the intrusion,” particularly given “the nature and limited threat of the specific drugs” at issue.

At the argument of the case, Safford Unified School District v. Redding, No. 08-479, in April, Justice Stephen G. Breyer suggested that the search of Ms. Redding was in some ways comparable to her changing into gym clothes.

Thursday’s decision took a different approach.

“Changing for gym is getting ready for play,” Justice Souter wrote. “Exposing for a search is responding to an accusation reserved for suspected wrongdoers and fairly understood as so degrading” that many schools never allow the practice.

Posted by: cl0se Friend ()
Date: October 15, 2009 04:37PM

I am good friends with Carleigh...no, wait, well I guess most people consider us best friends.

Anywayz, she did have drugs. Shes been doing a lot of drugs lately - I'm not gonna stand here any deny that. God I hope she wasn't actually on PCP. Doubt it, probably just weed and X.

But they tore her DRESS. These monsters tore her DRESS after she swung a haymaker at one of them. And all the boys saw her privates, people.

But I don't know. Maybe if she did take a swing at a staff member, maybe..she did deserve to get humiliated like that. I don't know. The dissonance I am experiencing is overwhelming. I need some weed. But it was in Carleigh's locker - SHIT.

Anyway, free Carleigh. .......... er, wait. Punish her. I just don't know.

Westfield r0x. Party this weekend at Brandon's house.

Date: October 15, 2009 04:40PM

cl0se Friend Wrote:
> I am good friends with Carleigh...no, wait, well I
> guess most people consider us best friends.
>
> Anywayz, she did have drugs. Shes been doing a lot
> of drugs lately - I'm not gonna stand here any
> deny that. God I hope she wasn't actually on PCP.
> Doubt it, probably just weed and X.
>
> But they tore her DRESS. These monsters tore her
> DRESS after she swung a haymaker at one of them.
> And all the boys saw her privates, people.
>
> But I don't know. Maybe if she did take a swing at
> a staff member, maybe..she did deserve to get
> humiliated like that. I don't know. The dissonance
> I am experiencing is overwhelming. I need some
> weed. But it was in Carleigh's locker - SHIT.
>
> Anyway, free Carleigh. .......... er, wait. Punish
> her. I just don't know.
>
> Westfield r0x. Party this weekend at Brandon's
> house.

yeah you do sound like a good friend

Posted by: Employer ()
Date: October 15, 2009 04:47PM

Interesting.

Just another reason why any Westfield grad's resume goes to the bottom of the pile, or just right into the trash can.

Posted by: jig ()
Date: October 15, 2009 05:58PM

Westfield is so fricking ghetto

Posted by: WHS student ()
Date: October 15, 2009 07:52PM

cl0se Friend Wrote:
> And all the boys saw her privates, people.
>

Not like everybody hasn't already. She's a complete whore

Date: October 15, 2009 08:00PM

PCP? really now hahahha. what a close friend close friend. complete whore? ohhh myyyyyy

Posted by: Carleighs BFF since 9th ()
Date: October 15, 2009 08:15PM

OMG GUYS SHE HAD FIVE SECURITY GUYS ON HER! ITS NOT FAIR FOR HER THEY TORE HER DRESS! SO SHE HAS BEEN SHOOTING UP HEROIN LATELY, WHO DOESN'T? IT WAS WRONG OF HER TO PUNCH THE OFFICIALS PUT STILL... THEY DIDN'T FIND ANY DRUGS I DON'T THINK IM GOING TO HER HOUSE TOMORROW WE ARE STILL GOING TO SHOOT UP DOES THE SCHOOL REALLY THINK THERE GOING TO CHANGE OUR WAYS? PSHHH NO!!!

Posted by: 4200cc ()
Date: October 15, 2009 08:20PM

Carleighs BFF since 9th Wrote:
> OMG GUYS SHE HAD FIVE SECURITY GUYS ON HER! ITS
> NOT FAIR FOR HER THEY TORE HER DRESS! SO SHE HAS
> BEEN SHOOTING UP HEROIN LATELY, WHO DOESN'T? IT
> WAS WRONG OF HER TO PUNCH THE OFFICIALS PUT
> STILL... THEY DIDN'T FIND ANY DRUGS I DON'T THINK
> IM GOING TO HER HOUSE TOMORROW WE ARE STILL GOING
> TO SHOOT UP DOES THE SCHOOL REALLY THINK THERE
> GOING TO CHANGE OUR WAYS? PSHHH NO!!!

Edjumacation phail

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 15, 2009 08:49PM

Good thing you stepped in to defend her good name. What a good friend you are.

Carleighs BFF since 9th Wrote:
> OMG GUYS SHE HAD FIVE SECURITY GUYS ON HER! ITS
> NOT FAIR FOR HER THEY TORE HER DRESS! SO SHE HAS
> BEEN SHOOTING UP HEROIN LATELY, WHO DOESN'T? IT
> WAS WRONG OF HER TO PUNCH THE OFFICIALS PUT
> STILL... THEY DIDN'T FIND ANY DRUGS I DON'T THINK
> IM GOING TO HER HOUSE TOMORROW WE ARE STILL GOING
> TO SHOOT UP DOES THE SCHOOL REALLY THINK THERE
> GOING TO CHANGE OUR WAYS? PSHHH NO!!!

Posted by: whs bulldog ()
Date: October 15, 2009 09:01PM

westfield is the fartherst thing from ghettoo, god it is hilarious how pathetic the marjoirty of you people are, who just sit and voice their pathetic and incoherent opinions hidden behind a computer screen. people should be out focusing on the better things, or working towards making things better rather than sitting and bitching about how "ghetto", "gay", and "trashy" westfield is(which it is anything but). or at least take up a hobby, like knitting or gardening

Date: October 15, 2009 09:13PM

Employer Wrote:
> Interesting.
>
> Just another reason why any Westfield grad's
> resume goes to the bottom of the pile, or just
> right into the trash can.

who puts their high school on their resume? maybe if you're applying to clean the toilets in public bathrooms.......

Date: October 15, 2009 09:18PM

http://www.myspace.com/laxlover9992
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=carleigh+schumacher&init=quick#/profile.php?id=705494282&ref=search&sid=25500529.2700124432..1

the boxing champion's myspace and facebook. the facebook is private but proves the myspace is hers. unfortunately theres non of the usual underage drinking and pot smoking pictures :(

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2009 09:45PM by un-fairfax aboveground.

Date: October 15, 2009 09:26PM

She is a skinny little bitch definitely looks like a druggie. Possibly one of inkaz ex's

Posted by: faggots ()
Date: October 15, 2009 09:40PM

you guys are fucking stupid shut up leave the poor girl alone

Date: October 15, 2009 09:41PM

don't put yourself out on the interwebz if you don't want it to be seen by the public. not a sermon, just a thought

Posted by: sheeba ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:11PM

oh myyyyyyyy i lawl hahahahahhahahahaha

Posted by: sheeba ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:12PM

you guys can think w/e you want, her and her group of friends are the fakes bitches i know. im not suprised she went ape shit on the security guard lul

Date: October 15, 2009 10:27PM

THE fake bitches you know? not bad.

Posted by: WHS gurl ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:31PM

all the bitchez spreading rumorz on my homegurl can goto stright to hell.

Date: October 15, 2009 10:35PM

this is Katelyn Ktln your a skank whore bitch go shoot up some heroin

Posted by: alex keller ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:36PM

Fucking bitch ass whore i hope she gets expelled! whore!!

WHS gurl Wrote:
> all the bitchez spreading rumorz on my homegurl
> can goto stright to hell.

and you can go straight to English class

Date: October 15, 2009 10:38PM

Fucking bitch ass whore i hope she gets expelled! whore!!

Date: October 15, 2009 10:35PM

this is Katelyn Ktln your a skank whore bitch go shoot up some heroin

..seeing as i am one of these two people, this is ridiculous.

Date: October 15, 2009 10:46PM

m_580281c3d91eeabb56504e8bc9918c6a.jpg

My name is Alex Keller, i go to westfield i like to shoot up heroin in the bathrooms whenever i can. Carleigh is a bitch that i hate i want to slap that ugly whore.

Date: October 15, 2009 10:53PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ^

Posted by: WHS SECURITY ()
Date: October 15, 2009 11:16PM

Westfields Security staff are the biggest f*cken losers in fairfax county. They are all old (fortys) and overweight. They have nothing better to do then take advantage of a teenage girl. How they handled this situation is completely out of line and most likely illegal. I wont be suprised if a law suit comes out of this. I mean come on, she is a small 16-17 year old, and a group of 40 year olds cant handle her? YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?

AND GET REAL Jobs WHS SECURITY
todays task
-Stop kids from going to lunch and skiping class while driving your fat asses around in a golf cart!

SWEET FUCKEN LIFE!

Posted by: bulldog ()
Date: October 15, 2009 11:32PM

i left every day for lunch, smiled and waved as i left too haha

Posted by: 1234 ()
Date: October 15, 2009 11:39PM

^^^^^^^ ok just try not to be to GAY!!!

Posted by: 5678 ()
Date: October 15, 2009 11:41PM

srsly

Posted by: chris ()
Date: October 16, 2009 12:25AM

i am at a loss for words. what the hell happened to these people.

Posted by: shooter ()
Date: October 16, 2009 08:29PM

You guys are all so weird. all the comments and all the people saying they feel sorry for the girl. who knew what she was up to acting like such a freak. security wouldn't have handled her that way if she didn't need it. what was she hiding? quit feeling sorry for the kids that screw up. they have to grow up one way or the other and figure it out. you act like a weirdo and talk smack then you deserve to be taken down at school. if you are that f'd up then go get a G.E.D. so the rest of the students don't have to look at you. way too many emotionally disturbed kids today. join the circus or something.

Posted by: Shooter <stupid ()
Date: October 16, 2009 10:49PM

She wasnt hiding anything you idiot. WTF are you talking about shooter? YOU MUST BE RETARDED!? not sure though. Anyways, f off

Date: October 16, 2009 11:14PM

Okay, little stupid person...reread my post and maybe you can figure it out. i'm not going to read the words to you. grow up and quit acting like a little child figure out WTF i'm talkin about. Emotionally disturbed kiddies in high school that have a tantrum with security. yes, they deserve a little smackin. hmmmm....i suppose you are a child. sorry.

Posted by: shooter is right ()
Date: October 16, 2009 11:31PM

If she didn't have anything to hide then why did she act all hysterical and punch a school security guard!? Either she had something to hide, she was high on something, or she has some mental/anger management issues.

Date: October 16, 2009 11:56PM

Why thank you! at least some of us are on the same page. there are still a few immature rebels out there who think that it's okay to go whack job crazy in school and just get away with it. go join the breakfast club. maybe they'll accept you. good luck to stupid!

Posted by: JDouble09 ()
Date: October 17, 2009 04:03PM

Lurker. Wrote:
>

Homey don't play that

Date: October 17, 2009 08:12PM

shooter is right Wrote:
> If she didn't have anything to hide then why did
> she act all hysterical and punch a school security
> guard!? Either she had something to hide, she was
> high on something, or she has some mental/anger
> management issues.

please post your full name and address. if you have nothing to hide, you wont have a problem with doing so.

Posted by: JDouble09 ()
Date: October 17, 2009 08:48PM

shooter Wrote:
> You guys are all so weird. all the comments and
> all the people saying they feel sorry for the
> girl. who knew what she was up to acting like such
> a freak. security wouldn't have handled her that
> way if she didn't need it. what was she hiding?
> quit feeling sorry for the kids that screw up.
> they have to grow up one way or the other and
> figure it out. you act like a weirdo and talk
> smack then you deserve to be taken down at school.
> if you are that f'd up then go get a G.E.D. so
> the rest of the students don't have to look at
> you. way too many emotionally disturbed kids
> today. join the circus or something.

Or Appear on some crappy Vh1 reality show

Posted by: Eddy ()
Date: October 17, 2009 10:53PM

What about the other WHS bimbo that slammed into her friends while driving 80+ mph? When does that story break the underground?

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: October 17, 2009 11:14PM

21 minutes ago

Posted by: Concerned Parent ()
Date: October 18, 2009 10:37AM

Eddy- What are you talking about? Does everyone hate WF so much that they have to start gossip to make them look bad?????

Posted by: yep ()
Date: October 18, 2009 12:17PM

Concerned Parent Wrote:
> Eddy- What are you talking about? Does everyone
> hate WF so much that they have to start gossip to
> make them look bad?????

Yeah, pretty much.

Posted by: Big Sal ()
Date: October 18, 2009 02:15PM

Was she sucking his dick to? She should have then she would have not been arrested.

Posted by: Fra ()
Date: October 18, 2009 08:12PM

Concerned Parent Wrote:
> Eddy- What are you talking about? Does everyone
> hate WF so much that they have to start gossip to
> make them look bad?????

Well, it really is not gossip. Ask members of WHS' class of 2011 about what happen to the chick driving the gold sedan on 10/11,

Posted by: asking ()
Date: October 18, 2009 08:55PM

what happened to her?

Posted by: Tell us ()
Date: October 19, 2009 05:24PM

Tell us what you know about the chick in the gold sadan!

Posted by: TefD187 ()
Date: October 19, 2009 06:05PM

we require video footage.

Posted by: mmm ()
Date: October 19, 2009 06:13PM

i want to know! i love bashing those WHS motherfuckers

Posted by: Bulldog Student ()
Date: October 19, 2009 06:49PM

Nothing to know! It's a bullshit story.....

Posted by: natural spring water ()
Date: October 19, 2009 07:28PM

uhmmm guysssssssssssssssssss
it actually happenedddddddddd oh em gee

Posted by: bs ()
Date: October 19, 2009 09:07PM

Troll.......Nothing happened with a girl driving, My Kids go to WF and we would of heard about it.

Posted by: PWNED! ()
Date: October 19, 2009 09:23PM

bs Wrote:
> Troll.......Nothing happened with a girl driving,
> My Kids go to WF and we would of heard about it.

Hey dumbass, it actually did happen. How hard is it to use Google? You would have found tons of news articles about it.

http://www.leesburg2day.com/articles/2007/11/12/news/fp720teendui111207.txt

Plowman had petitioned the juvenile court to transfer the case so the 17-year-old Westfield High School student could be tried as an adult. The girl appeared in juvenile court Friday, Nov. 9, for a hearing on the petition. Plowman said today that he would be filing papers to appeal the judge's decision Tuesday morning.

Kathleen Becker, 59, was killed along Rt. 15 the evening of Sept. 20 when her minivan was struck by an SUV, driven by the Oak Hill teenager who had been drinking. The SUV swerved across the road and hit Becker's car. Becker, who was wearing a seatbelt, died instantly. The teenager was initially charged only with driving under the influence, a misdemeanor. The Virginia State Police, who investigated the crash, later increased the charges to include involuntary manslaughter.

Posted by: SMD ()
Date: October 19, 2009 09:37PM

Hey dumbass, the news article you linked is 2 years old and that's not what they're talking about. They are talking about a recent incident.

Posted by: dumbass ()
Date: October 19, 2009 09:38PM

Hey PWNED this is dumbass and this is not the story they are talking about. That's old news the new news happened last week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Posted by: PWNED! ()
Date: October 19, 2009 09:46PM

dumbass Wrote:
> Hey PWNED this is dumbass and this is not the
> story they are talking about. That's old news the
> new news happened last week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well that also happened. I work with one of the people involved in that accident. So either way, the above poster is still a dumbass.

Posted by: Stupid Kid ()
Date: October 24, 2009 07:58AM

I heard the 11th grade girl was driving her moms car, rolled it and got DWI.

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: October 24, 2009 05:00PM

What is the status of the girl who punched the security guy?

Has she been removed to Sager or Mountain View?

Date: October 24, 2009 05:06PM

GMU Hokie Wrote:
> What is the status of the girl who punched the
> security guy?
>
> Has she been removed to Sager or Mountain View?

Last I heard she is getting expelled from Westfield (obviously). They are waiting until after her court date to see what happens next I believe.

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: October 24, 2009 05:10PM

So does she get home schooled in the interim?

Can her parents withdraw her without penalty?

Sometimes (but not always), if a kid sees a therapist, the school board is a little more forgiving.

Date: October 24, 2009 05:22PM

I'm not exactly sure, but I'll find out the details sometime this week and let you know.

Date: October 24, 2009 06:26PM

mountain view wouldnt take her because this would probably be considered a "violent offense". mountain view doesnt accept kids with records or any kind of violence.

Date: October 24, 2009 07:19PM

Ok, I just found out that she is still attending school at Westfield High. She will continue to do so until the hearing (I'm not sure what day that is). Then she will either be suspended or expelled. I'd think that if you punch a faculty member then you're probably going to be thrown out for good.

Date: October 24, 2009 07:49PM

Hopefully if this child does not have a past record the school will suspend her instead of kicking her out. Remember what happened to Josh when he was kicked out of the school. He took his life because he thought there was no help. The system needs to help these kids out if they do not cause trouble all the time.We have to pull together as a community and get kids help if they need it. Stop turning our backs.

Posted by: stick figure ()
Date: October 24, 2009 08:12PM

Who is Josh? Did he get kicked out of Westfield? why was he such a bad boy? and why did he get kicked out?

Date: October 24, 2009 08:22PM

No Josh did not go to WF, bad things happen to good kids at other schools to. It's just not a WF problem as everyone thinks. The problem is all over the country. Look at the news today, a 15 girl killing a 12 year old. What's this world coming to. Kids need help, don't turn your backs on them. Look at Josh's website. RememberingJosh.com. It's NOT JUST A WF PROBLEM

Posted by: stick figure ()
Date: October 24, 2009 08:23PM

you could shoot yourself and then you don't have to worry about it anymore. what a stupid question. find another thread to post your question. damn.

Posted by: NATIVEAMERICAN ()
Date: October 24, 2009 08:38PM

Or I could just shoot you and have alot to worry about. Stupid question, well obviously not as stupid as you. And I have a right through manifest destiny to be here on your thread. My great salvadoran uncle sisters grandmothers fathers wife used to date a natural born Navajos tuckajos woman. Making me the proud owner of all that dirt you coat your body with! So there fool.
Now, where the he'll are those damn gloryholes at???

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.