HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Justin Wolfe? What is going on?
Posted by: Fairfax dude ()
Date: July 28, 2013 10:40PM

Can someone please tell me what is going on with Justins appeal? It has taken forever and I was wondering why? It looked as if he was going to be released then the judge said no and it went to Richmond. I checked dept of corrections and he is not as sussex anymore. Where is he?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe? What is going on?
Posted by: beekers keeper ()
Date: July 28, 2013 10:54PM

He got the electric chair June 24th moron, you did not hear?! No one cares anymore we are over populated here anyway!

Posted by: Fairfax dude ()
Date: July 28, 2013 11:08PM

beekers keeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He got the electric chair June 24th moron, you did
> not hear?! No one cares anymore we are over
> populated here anyway!

Didnt hear about it but thanks for the info.

Posted by: answer... ()
Date: July 28, 2013 11:28PM

4TH circuit court of appeals in Wolf V. Clarke said that the judge granting him unconditional release was wrong, Virginia has the right to re try him.

Rulings Go Against Wolfe After Prosecution Dumps New Info
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: September 13, 2013 07:12AM

Rulings Go Against Wolfe After Prosecution Dumps New Info

In a case federal judges called replete with violations of the defendant’s rights, new documents appear.
http://chantilly.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/rulings-go-against-wolfe-after-prosecution-dumps-new-info_9d364098

A new box of evidence recently popped up in a murder case prosecuted more than a dozen years ago in Prince William County.

The evidence was supposed to be turned over to attorneys for Justin Michael Wolfe – convicted in the 2002 of the murder of Daniel Robert Petrole Jr. in Bristow – at least two years ago. Defense attorneys argued Wednesday in Prince William Circuit Court that it contains evidence helpful to Wolfe’s defense and should have been turned over before the 2002 trial.

But it wasn’t until July 2013, years after federal judges vacated Wolfe’s conviction and ridiculed prosecutors for failing to disclose exculpatory evidence in the case, and as prosecutors prepare to re-try Wolfe.

Wolfe, of Chantilly, had been convicted of ordering the murder of Petrole, who grew up in Centreville, as well as distributing drugs. Those convictions were vacated in federal court in a scathing rebuke of the prosecution’s conduct in the case. The judge called the conduct “unconstitutional” and “abhorrent” to the justice system.

Confident that he’s got the right man – despite the triggerman affirming in federal court that Wolfe was not involved – Prince William Commonwealth’s Attorney Paul Ebert filed new capital murder charges against Wolfe before handing the case over to special prosecutors. Prosecutors also have filed drug charges that carry up to a life sentence, an apparent backstop in case the murder charges don’t carry.

On Wednesday, Judge Mary Grace O’Brien, a former Prince William prosecutor, denied a defense request for prosecutors to investigate the chain-of-custody of “the box,” which contains about 2,700 documents that recently surfaced.

“I’m certainly not suggesting any bad intentions on the part of the special prosecutors,” said Kimberly Irving, one of Wolfe’s attorneys, “but somebody had that box. Twenty-seven hundred pages of discovery is not a small amount.”

Irving acknowledged that among the documents were duplicates of previously received items; however, she said the team was still sorting through the information and that “there are some items in that box that are highly exculpatory.”

She did not explain how the documents were exculpatory, and co-defense counsel Ed MacMahon declined share that information after the hearing.

Casey Lingan – a Fairfax County prosecutor handling the case with Fairfax Commonwealth’s Attorney Raymond Morrogh – said he’s not sure where the box came from, but pointed out that the defense now has it. Lingan said prosecutors were “not withholding information by any stretch of the imagination.”

“It’s an ongoing process. I think the Commonwealth has shown good faith,” he said, expressing concerns about “animosity” coming from the defense.

O’Brien also denied a defense request that prosecutors provide a better copy of surveillance tape that could prove or disprove whether one witness was actually present in the car with the triggerman as the murder occurred.

The next hearing is set for Oct. 2. No trial date has been set.

Justin Michael Wolfe (pictured in 1999 graduation photo) faces another trial related to the murder of Daniel Robert Petrole Jr. Patch File Photo
Attachments:
d46b157658b0f8eeccbd5a134a34b0e2.png

Posted by: Dirtbag Photos ()
Date: September 13, 2013 08:37AM

How about an updated photo? The dirtbag is in his thirties now. Former friends completed college, started careers and families, while he rots away for his crimes. If Wolfe had remained on the streets, he would have been trayvonned by now.

Posted by: IS FUNNY CAUSE HIS WHITE ()
Date: April 26, 2014 04:08PM

IS FUNNY CAUSE IF HE WAS BLACK THEY ALL BE PLAYING THE RACE CARD BUT THEY CANT LOL

Posted by: trsil ()
Date: December 09, 2014 09:19PM

i can tell his will be going home next year

Posted by: JUSTIN MOMM ()
Date: July 04, 2015 01:15AM

I am touched and richly blessed by the thoughts and prayers sent up for us today. They are WORKING! Our new judge is very fair and thoughtful. He questioned both sides and wants to fully understand before making his rulings. That said, we won almost everything we asked for today. Most of the motions had to do with failure on the part of the prosecution to turn over evidence. It was a long hearing- 4 hours for 9 motions- which was exhausting, but the hardest part was trying to set a trial date...They are asking for January 2017! frown emoticon We had thought Oct 2016 so finding out it would be another 3 months on top of the 3 years + we have already waited for this "speedy trial" is painful to think about. I do understand that our new team- who I think are amazing- need the time to 'catch up' and prepare. They are new to the over 110,000 documents that needs to be digested and prepared in order to save my son, but the reality of facing another year and a half is hard for me to think about for my son and his 'free' family- for we too are not really free until this is over. Justin is amazing! No complaints, though I can see the sadness and frustration of missing his little sister's childhood as Lindsay graduates high school ( she was only 4 when he left), missing his siblings lives as he was held in isolation, another new baby in the family he cannot hold, the snuggle of this newborn baby never enjoyed. But he does not complain and tries hard to hide the hurt. My faith tells me we will all be ok, maybe not today, but one day. In the meantime, we continue to fight, to hope and to pray that somehow we can make a difference. Next week, I will stand with my friends at the supreme court for the annual Fast and Vigil. We "starve for justice" from June 29- July 2, with a 'teach in' each evening to help spread the word about how the death penalty is just bad policy! How the death penalty does nothing to help the healing that is needed in the aftermath of heinous crime, and how we need to do better, that we can protect society without taking part in another murder (execution)! We cannot kill people to prove that killing is wrong...we are supposed to be better than those we lock up! Maya Angelou said "I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it". I am forever changed by what happened to my family, but I pray I can do something positive with my pain, to make a difference. Maybe by helping someone take another look at the death penalty and realize how wrong it is. Maybe I can help another young person think twice about the choices they make... It is only then that I know we have not suffered in vain. If you are in DC this week, stop by the Supreme Court and say hello! Here is a link to the Annual Starvin' for Justice: Fast and Vigil

Posted by: The other mom ()
Date: July 04, 2015 09:46AM

JUSTIN MOMM Wrote:
> I am whining like I have for 14 years.

When Justin's mom starts giving talks to young teens about the evils of the drug culture in Fairfax County then I might have a little empathy for her. Until then, she's just paying her debt for ignoring it when Justin became involved.

Posted by: Ineteresting comment ()
Date: July 04, 2015 09:47AM

How come we never hear from Mrs. Petrole?

Posted by: Hmmmmm ()
Date: July 04, 2015 04:21PM

Ineteresting comment Wrote:
> How come we never hear from Mrs. Petrole?

Probably because she was just as uninvolved as Justin's mom when her boy was dealing drugs...

Posted by: reuw ()
Date: July 04, 2015 05:18PM

Hmmmmm Wrote:
> Ineteresting comment Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How come we never hear from Mrs. Petrole?
>
> Probably because she was just as uninvolved as
> Justin's mom when her boy was dealing drugs...

true mabe he wants Justin DEAD

Posted by: The Third Mom ()
Date: July 04, 2015 06:48PM

And what ever happened to the mom of Owen Merton Barber the Fourth? Does she still visit her son? His 38-year sentence is almost half over. The year 2034 will be here eventually.

Or the girlfriend, Jennifer Pasquariello, who Wolfe and Barber were both sleeping with? Did she grow up, get married, and have babies?

And Jason Coleman, Barber's roommate who sold Barber the gun used to kill Petrole. Did he survive?

And Regina Zeuner, Wolfe's former friend who testified against him to avoid being prosecuted herself. Did she also find a career, marry, have kids?

Ditto Robert Holmes Martin Jr., who provided the car to Barber.

Or were all these people lost forever to the marijuana culture?

Terri Steinberg Wolfe might know.

Would make a great, "Where are they now?" story.

Posted by: My Prediction ()
Date: July 04, 2015 07:12PM

Justin will be shanked in the prison shower before any new trial starts. I suggest his mom prepare to claim the body and pick out the funeral attire now.

Posted by: Jshdhe ()
Date: July 05, 2015 12:09PM

Regina Zeuner is working at Ted Britt ford

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.