HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Blue Iguana bar closed?
Posted by: Turn Out The Lights? ()
Date: July 28, 2013 04:34PM

Stopped at near by Sunoco last night and didn't hear the usual screamathon going on in the parking lot for BI. Drove up and the place was shut down. No signs on the door. Summer vacation or another long time bar in Fairfax County has bitten the dust?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blue Iguana bar closed?
Posted by: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah ()
Date: July 28, 2013 04:41PM

Temporary. Its back open.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: July 28, 2013 07:21PM

Its still open? Overrated and overpriced for what it is.

Posted by: scared ()
Date: July 29, 2013 07:10AM

Had me worried there, I'd hate to see the coke dealers displaced.

Posted by: left4areason ()
Date: July 29, 2013 02:48PM

aint that the truth

Posted by: unsavory ()
Date: July 29, 2013 03:21PM

scared Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Had me worried there, I'd hate to see the coke
> dealers displaced.

there are definitely a couple of questionable characters that hang out there on a regular basis.

Posted by: Consumer ()
Date: August 10, 2013 08:16AM

It was better before. Food and service are horrible now. If the happy hour group doesn't keep it open it'll be done by Xmas.

Posted by: plays guitar, cries and sings ()
Date: August 10, 2013 11:40AM

Does Big Jim, with the red beard, still deal out of there?

Posted by: FairfaxFred ()
Date: August 19, 2013 07:30PM

Naw. It will be thriving by Christmas. New owners redid the place. New paint, new menu. Much better.

Posted by: Olin Soule' ()
Date: August 19, 2013 08:29PM

Most definitely open but no screamathon going on outside despite the very nice weather.

on the other hand, Sully's looks like it's gassed. drove by saturday night to see if a rock and roll band playing . the place was closed even though the OPEN sign was flashing. took'em just 2 years to kill the place.
Meanwhile, john's place also sits empty

Posted by: Consumer 2 ()
Date: August 20, 2013 03:16PM

FairfaxFred must be a friend cause that place sucks now. I swear the staff are all Ex-Cons and they don't know the difference between vinegar and vinaigrette. Really poor..

Posted by: Foodie ()
Date: October 15, 2013 02:29PM

Went by this place Saturday for dinner. It was horrible. Dining room was practically empty, for good reason. RIP Blue Iguana. Thanks for the memories.

Posted by: Weed Dealers Too ()
Date: October 15, 2013 03:05PM

scared Wrote:
> Had me worried there, I'd hate to see the coke
> dealers displaced.

Wasn't that one of Justin Wolfe's hangouts back in the day?

Posted by: jo ()
Date: October 16, 2013 07:42AM

it wasnt doing well but it was a really good bar

Posted by: Fairfax Fred ()
Date: November 11, 2013 06:19PM

I hate to admit it, but I was wrong. A paint job and a new menu don't seem to be able to salvage the Iguana. Perhaps its time has come-and-gone. The new owners have fired most of the Old Guard staff. That old waiter Helmut had been there since Day One. Fired. Half the bar staff is gone too. At least one of the managers. And I think their chef is totally inexperienced. Maybe "Consumer" was right, it'll be gone by Christmas. Couple of times I've stopped by for a drink, there were very few at the bar, almost no one in the dining room. Taps?

Posted by: gman ()
Date: November 11, 2013 07:41PM

good ridence. food was so-so, service sucked, it was a hang out for all the local sand niggers , not the rich arabs, but the low life poor rag heads and scum bag Russians, noticed a few fat single moms there also. Place always reeked like BO

Posted by: asdfasdfasdfasfd ()
Date: November 11, 2013 11:33PM

I have never seen a suburban "bar" that is worth my time. Even the best of them reeks with the stench of sad pathetic losers...most of whom are trying to escape their pathetic existence...and typically their spouse.

I live in the burbs, but bartended in a major city for years in nightclubs...and wouldn't be caught dead in one of these suburban shitholes. I had the displeasure of dining at the Lakeside Inn once. Holy mother of god on a shit biscuit...what a fucking shithole.

Jacksons? Even worse, because the idiots there actually think they are somewhere cool.

Posted by: Timmy Juanwilson ()
Date: November 12, 2013 10:08AM

I went in there a few weeks ago with my girl and was suprised that it was been redone in the inside. The new paint sceme really looks stupid and out of place. My waiter was a young girl who looked strung out on heroin and assumed it was ask to cuss using really profane words just cuz were in the same age bracket. THe service was horrible and the food was really subpar, I gave the chick a decent tip out of mercy. Its sad cuz the place seems like its in a good location and the bartenders are good I think. But you cant run a business with drug users and expect it to make a profit.

Posted by: bpTnv ()
Date: November 12, 2013 01:04PM

asdfasdfasdfasfd Wrote:
> I have never seen a suburban "bar" that is worth
> my time. Even the best of them reeks with the
> stench of sad pathetic losers...most of whom are
> trying to escape their pathetic existence...and
> typically their spouse.
>
> I live in the burbs, but bartended in a major city
> for years in nightclubs...and wouldn't be caught
> dead in one of these suburban shitholes. I had
> the displeasure of dining at the Lakeside Inn
> once. Holy mother of god on a shit biscuit...what
> a fucking shithole.
>
> Jacksons? Even worse, because the idiots there
> actually think they are somewhere cool.

You're so superior. I wish I was as awesome as you!

Posted by: aev;asdnzlkvnxzl ()
Date: November 12, 2013 11:19PM

bpTnv Wrote:
> asdfasdfasdfasfd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have never seen a suburban "bar" that is
> worth
> > my time. Even the best of them reeks with the
> > stench of sad pathetic losers...most of whom
> are
> > trying to escape their pathetic existence...and
> > typically their spouse.
> >
> > I live in the burbs, but bartended in a major
> city
> > for years in nightclubs...and wouldn't be
> caught
> > dead in one of these suburban shitholes. I had
> > the displeasure of dining at the Lakeside Inn
> > once. Holy mother of god on a shit
> biscuit...what
> > a fucking shithole.
> >
> > Jacksons? Even worse, because the idiots there
> > actually think they are somewhere cool.
>
> You're so superior. I wish I was as awesome as
> you!

But you are not...so scurry back to your barstool at Ruby Tuesday's fatty.

Posted by: RoadApples ()
Date: November 12, 2013 11:24PM

Just a curious question: if asdfa....... etc. " wouldn't be caught dead in one of these suburban shitholes " Why was she patronizing two of these: using her nomenclature: " suburban shitholes ".

Posted by: Blue Reptile ()
Date: November 12, 2013 11:27PM

asdfasdfasdfasfd Wrote:
> I have never seen a suburban "bar" that is worth
> my time. Even the best of them reeks with the
> stench of sad pathetic losers...most of whom are
> trying to escape their pathetic existence...and
> typically their spouse.
>
> I live in the burbs, but bartended in a major city
> for years in nightclubs...and wouldn't be caught
> dead in one of these suburban shitholes. I had
> the displeasure of dining at the Lakeside Inn
> once. Holy mother of god on a shit biscuit...what
> a fucking shithole.
>
> Jacksons? Even worse, because the idiots there
> actually think they are somewhere cool.

On behalf of Northern Virginia I offer our apologizes for the great disappointment we have caused you.

Posted by: szeflnasdfkl ()
Date: November 14, 2013 12:02AM

RoadApples Wrote:
> Just a curious question: if asdfa....... etc. "
> wouldn't be caught dead in one of these suburban
> shitholes " Why was she patronizing two of these:
> using her nomenclature: " suburban shitholes ".

Hold on to your hat, because this answer is going to blow you away...but in both cases I was meeting people who chose the spot. Yes, actual people...in person. Shocking, I know...given that the only person with whom you interact oustide of the internet is your mom...when she yells down the basement stairs.

Date: November 14, 2013 11:58PM

Mrs.szef.....etc.:

I was just asking a curious question! I am a sensitive guy and you hurt my feelings: my beloved Mother ( with the exception that Mom was a lifelong NY Yankee fan ) passed away in 1988.
That being said Mrs.szef... etc.: my response to you is 1.) hang with a better class of people that don't meet at " surburban shitholes " or 2.) more succinctly your people need to hang out with a better class of girl than a low rent like you; because obviously they met you at these shitholes because they did not want to be seen with you in a decent place.
That being said, I leave you this final admonition: Futue te iasum et caballum tuum.
How about those road apples.

By the way what is the word you used " oustide " mean.

Posted by: damnson ()
Date: November 15, 2013 09:34AM

damn dude got owned ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posted by: BlueIguanaPatron ()
Date: November 18, 2013 07:13AM

The REAL Blue Iguana story..

Sounds like asdfasdfasdfasfd is bitter, being shot down by "the pathetic" & seemed to have a real firm grasp about living at home & having mom shout down the stairs.

gman may be referencing "Mag" as the sand-nigger. Who honestly is a piece of shit & has been banned from most the local bars.

And now some TRUTH about the Blue Iguana from a long time patron.

The old ownership (Bill & Tom) were sketchy as hell & sketchy activity was conducted there regularly. Helmut was hired by Tom (a result of some sketchy activity) and was a thief.
He did not get fired he quit when the new owners refused to allow him to monopolize the tables in the dining area allowing other staff an opportunity to earn money too.
The regular bar staff Kathy, Ian, Josh, Miles, etc are all still there so I don't know what Fred is talking about.
The manager that was fired,Dave, was fired with good reason. He didn't do anything but allow his girlfriend to loiter there & steal food for her & a select few friends. It's all good though, he was a rock star not a manager & there was a reason he was referred to a "Do Nothing Dave".

The new owners, indeed used a ridiculous color scheme (red) for the BLUE iguana. It feels way too asian in there now. As in you expect to be offered Dim Sum or a Massage ;)
Also there is a lighted grease board advertising specials that you should NOT look at if prone to seizures. (more asian influenece)

Food has never been the focus here. It's a bar. I know the ownership (under Dave's guidance) TRIED to make it seem like "fine dining" but really the food has always been on or below par with the local chain restaurants. If I had one word of advice for the owners it would be, "Realize this is a bar first."

Business has indeed dropped off for some reason. Perhaps people are tired of the same-old same-old. Perhaps the kids are going ot some new hip joint. I know the Blue Iguana's sister restaurant Bluewater just changed & seems to have picked up some but, I thought Primetime was dwindling too.

So that's my opinion in a nutshell. I hope it's fairly obvious I'm a long time patron & know the area. It seems the major nay-sayers here, as in most cases, simply don't know what they are talking about.

Date: November 18, 2013 04:50PM

Thanks for enlightening all of us. Bottom line, though, is that people aren't going to the Iguana, either the bar or the dining area. I think the new owner didn't understand how important Good Will is when you buy a restaurant business. He made cosmetic changes, but ignored the little things that kept the old customers around. So he's lost them, but hasn't found a new clientele to replace them. Unless he has deep pockets, he may run out of time.

By the way, the Asian influence could be because, I think, the new owner's wife is Asian.

Posted by: nomoreblue ()
Date: November 18, 2013 10:10PM

I believe blueiguanapatron 100 percent because of this

"He did not get fired he quit when the new owners refused to allow him to monopolize the tables in the dining area allowing other staff an opportunity to earn money too."

I used to go weekly to the blue and see new waiters not last long because of helmuts monopolization of tables.

I will say I thought the food used to be really good but now its below average at best.

Posted by: Road Apples ()
Date: November 18, 2013 10:33PM

Just a curious question. As that area and that particular shopping plaza was experiencing a construction boom: I drank at the original bar/restaurant at that location the second night it was open: ( I'm geezing but I think: ) in the mid to late 80's. Does anyone remember the name of the original watering hole. That being said a great Bartending Staff opened the bar.

Date: November 19, 2013 06:42PM

It was Michael Patricks before it was the Blue Iguana.

I'll say this about that old guy waiter, Helmut. And I used to see this from my perch at the bar all the time. There was definitely a reason he "monopolized the tables" in the dining area. He knew how to be a waiter! Most of the others didn't know squat. He was requested by a very large number of "regular" diners who walked in the door. I moved from the bar to the dining area a couple of times when I had family in town. When I got Helmut, everything went smoothly. Food not right? He'd take it back. Water glasses always filled. Stuff like that. Classic service. In contrast, when I got someone else other than Helmut it was like they had missed out on Wait Service 101. Empty drink glasses left on table, wrong meal, slow service on drink refills. Indifferent attitude. No wonder he was a monoply in the dining area.

I think the reason the food has gone downhill is that along with the firings of some staff, the chef quit. Henry? The new guy is pretty weak.

Date: November 19, 2013 11:27PM

10-4. Thanks. Was it Michael Patricks in the late 80's.

Posted by: Truth? LOL. ()
Date: November 20, 2013 02:09AM

BlueIguanaPatron Wrote:

> And now some TRUTH about the Blue Iguana from a
> long time patron.

Translation - sad fucking sack.

And THAT is some truth. Back to your barstool fatty.

Helmut
Posted by: BlueIguanaPatron ()
Date: November 20, 2013 11:13AM

Fairfax Fred Wrote:
>
> I'll say this about that old guy waiter, Helmut.
... No wonder he was a monoply
> in the dining area.
>
> I think the reason the food has gone downhill is
> that along with the firings of some staff, the
> chef quit. Henry? The new guy is pretty weak.

Fred, you & I have had some very different experiences at the Blue Iguana.
I sat in Helmut's section twice & only twice because I believe in second chances.
He would not ring in Happy Hour prices unless it was pointed out to him.
He was slow as molassas so much so that I would walk to the bar & have Kathy refill my drink.
He screwed up a simple hamburger order.

More oft than not you would find Helmut sleeping in the dining room (not during peak hours of course)
I believe he lived there as I would see him inside when I'd occassionally pick up my car after too much Blue.
When his wife died, he refused to go to her funeral in TX citing it was too expensive. Great human being there, his daughters were thrilled.

I'm pretty sure he's a Nazi War Criminal as most his information is falsified. (I saw three documents that listed 3 different places of birth & he has told me he is from Italy. Germany, Austria, & Switerland)

Henry was indeed a decent COOK ( I don't know if any of these guys are Chefs)
There was another guy who used to bring out sample dishes for the servers to try so they could relay to patrons (imagine that). The current Cook is nice enough but looks like his last cooking job was in the joint.

Date: November 20, 2013 12:49PM

Indeed, we did have different experiences, Blue. Helmut was fine with me. And, from my bar stool, I saw diners come in all the time and ask, "Is Helmut here?" That wouldn't happen if he was so consistently bad as you experienced. Maybe at the end he was losing it a little? I don't know. But he must be at least 80, probably mid-80's if, as you say, he has a Nazi past!

Posted by: nomoreblue ()
Date: November 20, 2013 05:01PM

He did sleep a lot at the high chairs in the restaurant area.

I thought nazis where really organized?

Posted by: the camel jockey ()
Date: December 27, 2013 04:23PM

Feel free to reach out to me you fucking pussy! Say when and where and I'd love to have a personal chat with you

Date: December 27, 2013 07:24PM

It just keeps getting worse for the old Iguana. Look at this recent post from another site. The new owners don't have a clue how to run a bar or restaurant. Gone by Spring?

“Worst Brunch Experience Yet”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 NEW I have to agree with the other posts...this restaurant is simply horrible now. Please save yourself the frustration and the money and do not dine here. My husband and I used to really enjoy their Sunday Brunch but, quite honestly, it just keeps getting worse and worse. We went back on Sunday, December 22nd hoping it had improved but, instead, it was the worst experience we've had there yet. Almost all of the brunch items were empty and you had to pester them and pester them to get them refilled. If an item did have food, it was overcooked and stale, having been sitting out in the warming pans for too long. When an item was replenished, they mixed the old dried out food up with the new food so you had to pick through it to find the freshly cooked pieces (which were actually tasty). We actually overheard an employee instructing another employee to do this (the mixing up of old and fresh food)...unbelievable! Additionally, they would replenish items such as pancakes and French toast only for all of the patrons to realize there wasn't any syrup and then take so long to bring the syrup that all of the pancakes and French toast we had on our plates were cold. It was really just a nightmare. And, then to be charged $13.95 each! Outrageous really. Not sure what has happened...we inquired since it was so bad and were told new owners took over 10 months ago and the old manager we had liked was sent on vacation and then fired when he returned right after they bought the place and took over management. Shame...we really liked him...always had a smile on his face and the food was NEVER like this. If they keep going like this, they will seriously be out of business in no time. Truly a shame because if the place was managed well and the food was kept fresh, it would be really good and totally worth the money but the breakfast we had wasn't worth more than $3.00. Please, do yourself a favor and DO NOT go to this restaurant for Sunday Brunch (I can't speak for the other times of the days but I'm betting they're pretty horrible now too and a serious waste of money).

Posted by: Excuse me Camel Pussy, but..... ()
Date: December 27, 2013 07:24PM

the camel jockey Wrote:
> Feel free to reach out to me you fucking pussy!
> Say when and where and I'd love to have a personal
> chat with you

Would you like to address someone in particular or would you like anyone in FFX County that would like to fuck you up for fun to respond?

Date: March 22, 2014 05:03PM

So what's the deal? Rumor has it that the Iguana has been sold yet again, this time to a couple of long time employees. And they'll try yet another menu concept, cajun, or something like that?

Posted by: Rumor ()
Date: March 22, 2014 05:45PM

Not aware of the rumors but I will say I went there for the first time a month or two back. After my wife and I moved into the area, we read about it and it sounded like a place worth checking out. It had good reviews and appeared to have some history and a following in the area. Unfortunately, the food ended up being pretty terrible. The oyster po-boy was one of the worst I've ever had and everything was was mediocre at best. I will say the bar seemed fairly packed and the service was friendly. I did hear they didn't have a chef and just used line cooks which may be why the food quality went downhill? Regardless, I hope it gets its act together cuz I would give it another shot if that were the case.

Date: June 18, 2014 06:52PM

So the place now serves Creole-fusion food, whatever that is. Still can't decide if its a bar or a restaurant.

Posted by: Camel_Jockeys_Smell ()
Date: June 18, 2014 08:04PM

Whats your contact info so we can reach out?

Posted by: haterade ()
Date: July 21, 2014 05:54PM

So its summer and this place is still open. Food is on the up and up and service is pretty good. The long time employees you speak of are in charge of the day to day operations and take pride in doing so. The owners are still the same couple that purchased it a while back. They have a chef now whos backround is creole. Hence the menu change. Also the brunch has been completely revamped. Bunch of haters

Posted by: coke or pepsi? ()
Date: July 21, 2014 10:08PM

They'll do fine as long as they continue to sell Coke.

Posted by: Ian Purcell is a faggot ()
Date: July 22, 2014 07:32PM

Ian Purcell is a fat, hairy, sweaty, alcoholic hemorrhoid with BO and a fetish for manly 18 year old girls. He's 45 and he still hangs out with other faggy losers and drunks that are half his age. I hope that shit hole Blue Iguana burns to the ground

Posted by: lila ()
Date: July 26, 2014 10:31PM

omg i know one of the owners ian, one time i hung out with him in dc and he asked my girlfriend to "show her that pussy" so i beat his fat ass. (im a girl)

Posted by: HAHAHAHA ()
Date: August 05, 2014 09:58AM

hahahaha sounds like a couple of butthurt exgirlfriends

Posted by: pepsi or coke? ()
Date: August 05, 2014 09:59AM

they sell coke?

Posted by: d'oh ()
Date: August 18, 2014 09:30AM

see what had happened was

Posted by: Son ()
Date: August 19, 2014 02:58PM

Dad?

Posted by: The other son ()
Date: August 19, 2014 09:58PM

Pa?

Posted by: Hank Mardukas ()
Date: August 20, 2014 08:24PM

I love this place. The food is great and the staff is very friendly. So friendly that one of the brunette cocktail waitresses with all the tattoos gave me a fantastic tug job in the men's room last spring. She even caught all my baby batter in her hand so I didn't have to clean up anything! She hand tiny little hands also which made dr Kenneth Noisewater look huge. The Iguana went well above and beyond my expectations so I graciously left a 25% tip for the handy waitress. Also you wouldn't know this if your not one of the Iguanas regulars but if you write on a bar napkin and hand it to anyone of the bartenders with the words "Ian Purcell has a butthole the size of a mason jar" you will get a free shot of fireball! This is no joke you will get a free shot of fireball! If they ask who told you about this tell'em HANK MARDUKAS Sent you.
God speed,
-Hank

Posted by: ded ()
Date: September 29, 2014 04:48PM

wow hank you are an ass thats for sure as that girl is dead. asshole.

Posted by: Hank Mardukas ()
Date: October 03, 2014 11:17PM

@ded this is terrible news. You better not be lying because if you are I hope your armpits suffer the fleas of a thousand camels and then I will find your families villages and burn them to the ground. Hope all is well.
-Hank

Posted by: sup ()
Date: March 23, 2015 04:17PM

So whats up with this place nowdays?

Blue Iguana
Posted by: Hitoyou ()
Date: July 27, 2015 08:18PM

I love blue iguana

Posted by: Sirloin Tip ()
Date: July 28, 2015 12:28PM

I read the yelp reviews on this location, and looked at the photos posted by the diners. While I have never been to the Blue Iguana, it smacks of being just like Glory Days, TGI Fridays, Applebees, or any number of the other urban fern/sports theme bars.

The food is very predictable, and comes frozen out of a Sysco truck. The plan is to pump cheap drinks and bar food into a targeted cliental of mid 20's to late 30's with too much time and money on hand.

For entertainment read some of the yelp reviews, and what the diners expect. Most entrees in this type of restaurant are in the $12.95 to 15.95 ballpark, so unless your date is a total lush, you can expect a your dinner check to be under $100.00

The food served is your basic fried beef or chicken dish, smothered in a sauce of some fashion, or covered with melted cheese, and a side of fried potatoes. High fat, high sodium, high carb, and several thousand calories to round out the fare.

So stop complaining about how bad this place is - It serves a need, and it great place to take a chick that doesn't know any difference between bland and so-so.

Get her drunk, and get her in bed. Now that's the ticket!

Posted by: Pepsi ()
Date: July 28, 2015 01:05PM

pepsi or coke? Wrote:
> they sell coke?

I think they only sell pepsi.

Posted by: ohrlllly ()
Date: October 05, 2015 05:19PM

uhh Almost all the food and sauces are made from scratch in house. The chef who I believe his name is Jim will gladly give you any information on any dish. Also they dont use sysco I know that for a fact. I dont get how you read some reviews and automatically just know what a place is or what its about.

Posted by: ffxcp ()
Date: February 01, 2016 01:07PM

Sup wit dis place now

Posted by: Golden Arches ()
Date: February 01, 2016 07:36PM

ohrlllly Wrote:
> uhh Almost all the food and sauces are made from
> scratch in house. The chef who I believe his name
> is Jim will gladly give you any information on any
> dish. Also they dont use sysco I know that for a
> fact. I dont get how you read some reviews and
> automatically just know what a place is or what
> its about.

I know Jim, he is the guy that runs the microwave oven.

Posted by: sammysboiwade ()
Date: February 01, 2016 11:51PM

Golden Arches Wrote:

>
> I know Jim, he is the guy that runs the microwave
> oven.

I think it's like a bad bar in Florida, minus being in Florida. But you can hear Limp Bizket and other annoying music.

Posted by: Stan Ridgeway ()
Date: February 02, 2016 09:18AM

I wish I was in Tijuana

Posted by: Stay Away ()
Date: March 09, 2016 11:16AM

jo Wrote:
> it wasnt doing well but it was a really good bar

It was a shit hole

Posted by: what happen ()
Date: May 17, 2016 10:44PM

Stopped by today for lunch as it had been a while since I was in. Place is totally different. 5 people in the place and it took 20 minutes to get my meal! It wasn't a complicated order!

What happen to Kathy?

Posted by: dreboi ()
Date: May 17, 2016 10:49PM

Its a bar? Seriously I always assumed it was a pet store for something.

Posted by: poodle pops ()
Date: May 17, 2016 11:08PM

dreboi Wrote:
> Its a bar? Seriously I always assumed it was a
> pet store for something.

It's both.

You can pick out a puppy and they'll fry it up for you.

Posted by: ppNeH ()
Date: May 18, 2016 09:23AM

ppNeH

Posted by: Tmp ()
Date: May 18, 2016 03:00PM

what happen Wrote:
> Stopped by today for lunch as it had been a while
> since I was in. Place is totally different. 5
> people in the place and it took 20 minutes to get
> my meal! It wasn't a complicated order!
>
> What happen to Kathy?

You mean the old lady who constantly screwed up orders? No clue. Good riddance to a shit bar.

Posted by: Ian's small pink stub ()
Date: March 27, 2017 06:16PM

Nope, the place is still open!!!! In fact we have changed our menu to include the finest microwave dinners from Alde.

Come by an get a bag of cocaine from me, or any of my drug using staff.

On any given night we are playing Sound Garden, and cater to the unskilled labor types with lots of tattoo's and Hepatitis.

Posted by: head tatted vato ()
Date: March 28, 2017 10:37AM

Ian's small pink stub Wrote:
> Nope, the place is still open!!!! In fact we have
> changed our menu to include the finest microwave
> dinners from Alde.
>
> Come by an get a bag of cocaine from me, or any of
> my drug using staff.
>
> On any given night we are playing Sound Garden,
> and cater to the unskilled labor types with lots
> of tattoo's and Hepatitis.

LOL gotta admit that s funny. I'll give the place one thing, it has stayed open for a while, how does a bar in a strip mall do financially I wonder.

It's got to be very convenient to to to a bar and have a Papa Johns and dry cleaner right next door.

Posted by: haha haters ()
Date: April 17, 2017 04:00PM

Haters. Place still open.

Posted by: Narcs ()
Date: September 27, 2017 01:25AM

haha haters Wrote:
> Haters. Place still open.

Yup still "open" too buy drugs, blow, crank. You can also get Hamburger Helper with a mint leaf on top.

Posted by: Derek Mohlers Agent ()
Date: September 27, 2017 06:56AM

Derek Mohler is the new beverage manager.

Posted by: Derek is THE MAN! ()
Date: September 27, 2017 02:04PM

Derek Mohlers Agent Wrote:
> Derek Mohler is the new beverage manager.

If Derek's the new beverage manager at BI, well, better there than at Glory Days Grill or Austin Grill!

Posted by: D rock nation ()
Date: September 28, 2017 07:48PM

Oh well then, coke is definitely available there! Good job d rock!

Posted by: Bar fly rumor girl ()
Date: February 22, 2020 05:17PM

Well it looks like Ian got fired, wait I thought he was the "owner"

I guess the real owner must have gotten tired of the drug sales and overdoses.

I heard he was now a cook or something now at red zone or Primetime.

Is he the new Derek Moler?

Posted by: Derek Mohler ()
Date: February 23, 2020 01:13PM

Place sucked anyway

Posted by: It's there if you want it ()
Date: February 23, 2020 01:42PM

Still open - Still serving it up

Posted by: Thanks for the not fake news ()
Date: February 24, 2020 06:23PM

Wow - somebody on FU actually spread gossip that is true! Ian is dethroned from BI, and slinging drinks at Primetime.

scha·den·freu·de

Posted by: Basshead ()
Date: February 25, 2020 10:56AM

Thanks for the not fake news Wrote:
> Wow - somebody on FU actually spread gossip that
> is true! Ian is dethroned from BI, and slinging
> drinks at Primetime.
>
> scha·den·freu·de

Dethroned? Dam where will I get my oxy's now. I guess I'll go to the side door of Primetime, he can step out between flipping burgers.

Posted by: yeramoron ()
Date: March 17, 2020 11:01AM

All of these posts about a shitty ass bar in NoVA...Get a LIFE muthafuckahs! YERAMORON

Posted by: Antiasshat. ()
Date: March 17, 2020 04:44PM

Speaking of not having a life, why are you responding to posts that originated seven years ago?

Posted by: yeramoron ()
Date: March 17, 2020 06:08PM

Antiasshat. Wrote:
> Speaking of not having a life, why are you
> responding to posts that originated seven years
> ago?

YERAMORON!

wanker.

Posted by: ianwatch ()
Date: March 17, 2020 06:17PM

Now that Primetime is closed for the COVID outbreak, where will I score my oxy's?

Posted by: Antiasshat. ()
Date: March 17, 2020 07:16PM

Wow you sound so intelligent. You must have an advanced degree. Wanker? Who talks like that except moronic douchebags like you.

yeramoron Wrote:
> Antiasshat. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Speaking of not having a life, why are you
> > responding to posts that originated seven years
> > ago?
>
>
> YERAMORON!
>
> wanker.

Posted by: Blue Oyster ()
Date: March 17, 2020 08:14PM

I don't know about the blue Iguana, but my favorite bar is the Blue Oyster Bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niumQLDL_k0

Posted by: Farefax ()
Date: August 08, 2022 03:18PM

What was the name of that hot bartender... really skinny with huge fake cans, brown hair. Very... friendly.

Posted by: Farefax ()
Date: August 20, 2022 03:19PM

Skinny with big cans. Banged regulars. So much fun.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.