HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Checkpoints road blocks:)
Posted by: djgirldc ()
Date: March 04, 2006 08:54AM

hey there..wow..what a wonderful site..literally guys..love it..yep im one of the uncool newbies who found site cuz of the "pic" BUT really is great site..albiet scary to see my name on list of the really bad criminal offense traffic lists lol..
anyway..i work as a mobile dj at various va,dc, md venues ok? live in fairfax county near tysons..i see on one of your links there is a list of police preplanned traffic stops for dui..and you are able if in media to call and get locale..are those locations avail to public?
only reason i ask as ive had lots of runnins with our friendly fellows..although now i have all the va decals, stickers, pretty license plates, front and back! inspections and more..any thing they can pull me over for i have! but took me a bit..lol..not that im a traffic felon! just only work here pt and had no idea how many things were required here to keep a car in va..i have va plates..out of state license..got pulled over in va 2005 and had a va suspended license which was a kick for me..since i never had a va license..yes now i know all about...can be suspended in va even though no va license..so after a court drama..all is well..
but!! i really do live on a major road 25mph and i do it! rofl..and dont drink and drive..maybe one or two..dont speed..god ...even on that awful fairfax county parkway..."the road with no end or gas stations!!"" but would be nice to know where they do blocks..
thanks guys...
please dont make me one of those "friendly republican soccer moms you guys make fun of"..just a fan of site..and newbie..thanks! your dj darkster:)

Options: ReplyQuote
WoW, the real Tina has ....
Posted by: Tina3 ()
Date: March 04, 2006 09:00AM

returned, but this time with only a half a brain! How do people like this function in the world?

ouch tina how come..and u bee?
Posted by: djdc ()
Date: March 04, 2006 11:07AM

ouch tina cold...how cum??and u bee? mensa? or? lol

Re: Checkpoints road blocks:)
Posted by: A'rn ()
Date: March 04, 2006 12:36PM

This should be fun. (Awaits arrival of Gravis & RESton Peace)

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 04, 2006 02:27PM

why does everyone assume I am going to do something

This thread doesn't make sense.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 06, 2006 07:07AM

they list the DUI checkpoints here (as well as all the other major police reports): http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/news.htm

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: None ()
Date: January 03, 2014 09:58PM

I didn't see any tonight

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.