HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
easy way to get $
Posted by: udontknowme ()
Date: May 07, 2005 12:21PM

So, you are travelling on Waples Mill rd. away from Oakton toward where it hits jermantown. You make a left on Miller Heights rd. and continue for a small while, then you hit cranbrook. Turn left on cranbrook. The dealers house is the second on the right. He is a complete pussy and will not be able to do shit if you choose to rob him. His car is the really beat up silver minivan that may or may not be parked in the driveway. He has no car alarm. I can assure you that if the windows are broken (which they have been before and nobody in his house woke up), you will find at least an ounce of midi grade mary jane in the car, just search well. You may find a large sum of money as well.

You've got your work cut out for you... You ready to go?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: easy way to get $
Posted by: udontknowme ()
Date: May 07, 2005 12:23PM

11202 cranbrook lane

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 07, 2005 12:54PM

sounds like a setup to me. also, if you notice, it says "Posted by: udontknowme (IP Logged)" which means it's not hard to find you if needed.

Posted by: j3rown ()
Date: May 09, 2005 09:39PM

...I am so tempted to go...

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: May 10, 2005 09:01AM

heh, I can see it now. the idiots sneak up to the door while the guys inside laugh it up with their wireless cams, then when they break in the guys inside jump them and rob them, then call the cops for B&E. Make money and pass time.

Posted by: Ho Ho Ho ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:20PM

dude, thanks for the heads up. I went there yesterday and came away with a dime bag and about $225. It's like Christmas in July.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:30PM

Suuurrrrreee...An anonymous tip on and anonymous message board claiming to rob a pussy drug dealer. Seriously, if somebody is really going to go out and do this, please let me know. I want to watch what happens.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: July 21, 2009 04:14PM

also, if this were legit... i think he would have moved sometime in the last 4 years.

Posted by: more bored then i am ()
Date: July 21, 2009 06:31PM

who the fuck keeps bumping these old posts???

I mean, I'm bored but i'm not that bored!

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 21, 2009 07:12PM

ha ha ha ha...I didnt' notice that this was an old post!! I guess I can't work and goof off at the same time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.