HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lake Barcroft question
Posted by: No Traspasar ()
Date: July 13, 2013 11:23AM

Is this a gated community? How do they keep the Mexicans from fishing and swimming in the lake?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lake Barcroft question
Posted by: LB Visitor ()
Date: July 13, 2013 11:44AM

It's not a gated community.

You'll need to call 911.

Posted by: Stoney Brea ()
Date: July 13, 2013 11:49AM

Drowning them...

Posted by: no. ()
Date: July 13, 2013 12:44PM

Better to bury them in the woods. Drowning them would pollute the lake when the bodies decompose. We either call 911, or set the dogs loose on them. Both methods work. On a couple occasions upon seeing illegals roaming the neighbourhood I've stepped out of my house with a shouldered rifle and simply glared menacingly at them. They seemed to get the message and left.

Posted by: Barcroftian ()
Date: July 13, 2013 12:44PM

There is a rabid beaver that keeps them out. True story.

Posted by: Tray von Martin ()
Date: July 13, 2013 01:20PM

Dump mercury in the lake. As they keep eating the fish it will eventually catch up with them.

Posted by: GH ()
Date: July 13, 2013 01:25PM

Any time they venture into the community, I go out on the lake in my party barge and plink at them with a .22. I don't aim to actually hit them, just kick up the dirt at their feet. They take off right away and most of the time never even know where the bullets were coming from.

Posted by: public beach ()
Date: July 13, 2013 01:26PM

NICE BEACH OPEN TO EVERYONE WITH FREE PARKING!

Posted by: Barcroft Resident ()
Date: July 13, 2013 02:10PM

While we don't like to talk about it much (for obvious reasons) we do get some drifting over from the Crossroads now and then. But the rule is that if we catch them, then we get to keep them. It's written into the covenants and is one of the many benefits of living at Barcroft.

Most know to stay away by now through word of mouth in that community but every year we get a few newbs or guys who have had a few too many Coronas who wander past "The Border" as we call it. I usually go for the fatter ones. Easier to catch and you can get them chained up quick without too much of a fight. Surprising how fast those short chubby little legs can move with the dogs chasing them.

I keep mine locked in the basement. You can keep them in an approved shed or just chained up in the yard as long as they aren't visible from the street. Pretty good deal. They're hard workers, respond well to the whip, and don't eat much.

Posted by: Section 8 sharon. ()
Date: July 13, 2013 03:14PM

I will check into making some of the homes into section 8. Only the best for my supporters.

Posted by: BarttheFart ()
Date: July 13, 2013 07:54PM

Simple solution. Stock the lake with alligators each spring. That way no one has to do or say a thing, word will get around, and the ones that get to be the test cases will get eaten up, no pollution that way...

Posted by: Popes Head Roaders ()
Date: July 13, 2013 08:41PM

Fuck Barcrofters.

Posted by: MikeInNH ()
Date: July 13, 2013 09:13PM

Barcroft daughters = GOOD pussy.

Posted by: Iknowthatplace ()
Date: July 13, 2013 10:38PM

Not sure why ANYONE would want to go in that Lake. So nasty due to years of neglect. Used to be fun to swim in in the 80's, but now I wouldn't even subject my enemies to that place!

As for the Mexicans... they OWN them. Duh. Have you seen those houses? I mean, somebody's gotta clean and do the lawns for those old people, right?! That's why there's the Peruvian chicken place right across the street in Barcroft Plaza.

Posted by: public beach ()
Date: July 16, 2013 11:42PM

One reason everyone should head to Lake Barcroft - Nice beach that is very close to home!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.