HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do people on bikes ride thier bikes on the road when there's a sidewalk?
Posted by: 933127 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 06:03PM

The only time I feel is acceptable for bicycle riders to be on the road is if there are no sidewalks. But 90% there is a perfect sidewalk for them to ride on. The riders avoid the sidewalk even if there is one available. They endanger themselves, and get in the way for cars.
What is it about the sidewalk that makes bicycle riders avoid it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Bike riders:
Date: July 11, 2013 06:03PM

Please if you are a bike rider explain your reason.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2013 06:04PM by 933127.

Re: Why do people on bikes ride thier bikes on the road when there's a sidewalk?
Posted by: katiesmith ()
Date: July 11, 2013 06:08PM

Cyclists have every right to be on the road. If you can't understand that concept than move to redneckville.

933127 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only time I feel is acceptable for bicycle
> riders to be on the road is if there are no
> sidewalks. But 90% there is a perfect sidewalk for
> them to ride on. The riders avoid the sidewalk
> even if there is one available. They endanger
> themselves, and get in the way for cars.
> What is it about the sidewalk that makes bicycle
> riders avoid it?

Re: Why do people on bikes ride thier bikes on the road when there's a sidewalk?
Posted by: The Sun is shining again ()
Date: July 11, 2013 06:38PM

katiesmith Wrote:
> Cyclists have every right to be on the road. If
> you can't understand that concept than move to
> redneckville.

Katiesmith, I think I love you. Lets dump everything and run away.

Posted by: biker dude ()
Date: July 11, 2013 06:42PM

Katie is right, I also believe that it is against the law to ride your bike on the sidewalk if you are above a certain age. Never enforced, but it's on the books.

Posted by: definitions ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:06PM

933127 Wrote:
> riders avoid it?

Not sure... let's review the word for clues.

sidewalk

Posted by: Cyclist ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:15PM

For one, it is generally illegal for cyclists to ride on the sidewalk. This has been covered here ad nauseum though. Suffice it to say that douchebags like you will never get it, but if you want to read more try this thread:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/210454/211236.html

933127 Wrote:
> riders avoid it?

Posted by: W7dHV ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:27PM

definitions Wrote:
> 933127 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What is it about the sidewalk that makes
> bicycle
> > riders avoid it?
>
> Not sure... let's review the word for clues.
>
> sidewalk

This guy is correct. I regularly commute by bicycle all over northern VA and DC. Basically, pedestrians should not have to deal with cyclists on the sidewalk. However, if I'm biking on a road such as Route 29 or 50, I will ride on the sidewalk anyway, because some roads just shouldn't have cyclists. I can't tell you how many times I have switched from the road, to the sidewalk, for safety, and had some douchebag cyclist in spandex fly by on the highway even though its not safe for him to be there.

If I'm on the sidewalk and there happens to be a pedestrian, I will usually see them coming a long ways off. If there are no cars coming on the road, I'll get on for a couple blocks and bypass the pedestrian on the sidewalk, then get back on the sidewalk. If there are cars on the road, I'll slow down to a slow speed and carefully go around the pedestrian. I usually give a little wave with my fingers (hands on the handlebar) and say thanks, because pedestrians don't like cyclists on the sidewalk. But motorists REALLY don't like cyclists on the road. So you gotta use your judgement. I commute on bike cause it's healthy, but I see these idiots on their carbon fiber bikes in traffic on the roads and I just think... just drive a fucking car if you are in that much of a hurry. Anyway... that's my 2 cents.

Posted by: W7dHV ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:31PM

Oh yeah, a few more reasons that some cyclists prefer roads to sidewalks... there are more obstacles on the sidewalk (much easier to get hurt or crash). There is much less glass on the road. Biking on the road allows for reaching and maintaining a much higher speed. The pavement is very smooth and consistent compared to sidewalks.

Posted by: facepalm ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:35PM

933127 Wrote:
> riders avoid it?

Perhaps the ticket/citation that they face for breaking the law? Do a little research azzhat

Posted by: lance weakleg ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:41PM

seen a lot more spandex fags since the tour de france started.

Posted by: x ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:50PM

It sounds to me as if Fairfax County schools are doing a really lousy job teaching bicycle and pedestrian safety-related issues.

Anybody know how many Fairfax County school employees teach bicycle and pedestrian safety?

Since Fairfax County has about 1200 school bus drivers, the number of bicycle/pedestrian safety teachers and coordinators must be some substantial number, since they publish that kids may be required to walk to schools or bus stops up to:

1 mile for elementary students
1.5 miles for secondary students

http://www.fcps.edu/fts/tran/walking/

My unofficial survey of one recent local graduate had a result of NO remembered pedestrian or bicycle safety classes.

Posted by: jb skinflutw ()
Date: July 11, 2013 08:08PM

Cyclists are fucking idiits with their spandex sponsers. Fuck you fags. I look forward to hitting you all with my side mirrors on my 72 chevy. I live in arlington so there are a ton of bike fags. I've nailed several.

Date: July 11, 2013 09:14PM

I'm pretty sure the bike riders can go on the sidewalk without worrying about pedestrians. Pedestrians can simply move aside or the biker can do so. The point about uneven surface and glass on the sidewalk is a excellent point. I can definately understand why bikers would choose the road.

Alrihgt I think that pretty much wraps it all up.

Posted by: Confused again ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:20PM

definitions Wrote:
> 933127 Wrote:
> -----
> > What is it about the sidewalk that makes
> bicycle
> > riders avoid it?
>
> Not sure... let's review the word for clues.
>
> sidewalk

Please use your ability to find clues in words and tell me what should be done on a 'driveway' and a 'parkway'.

Posted by: Puzzled ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:41PM

933127 Wrote:
> I'm pretty sure the bike riders can go on the
> sidewalk without worrying about pedestrians.
> Pedestrians can simply move aside or the biker can
> do so. The point about uneven surface and glass on
> the sidewalk is a excellent point. I can
> definately understand why bikers would choose the
> road.
>
>
> Alrihgt I think that pretty much wraps it all up.

Riding on the sidewalk is illegal. It shouldn't be, but it is.

When on the road, cyclists are required to obey the same laws as motorists, and we know they come nowhere close, even when they can. Sometimes they can't - if a motorist was doing ten miles an hour down 236, they'd be ticketed.

How does this all work?

Posted by: New Favorite Troll ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:00PM

jb skinflutw Wrote:
> Cyclists are fucking idiits with their spandex
> sponsers. Fuck you fags. I look forward to hitting
> you all with my side mirrors on my 72 chevy. I
> live in arlington so there are a ton of bike fags.
> I've nailed several.

You're my hero.

Posted by: novadamer ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:09PM

Here's the law: http://www.vdot.virginia.gov/programs/bk-laws.asp
In other words, unless a specific jurisdiction or traffic sign forbids it, bike riders can safely ride on side walks.
I'm a semi-avid bike rider. And the spandexed bike riders who ride in the street, right next to BIKE trails or side walks.. they give us a bad name. The point about broken glass- There is more glass on the road than side walks. Just take a walk and look around. The point about objects being in the way-- you BECOME an object when riding in the street. I've never come close to hitting someone on a trail or side walk. ever. The point about bumpy trails-- If you want one of those skinny-tire European style road bikes that can't handle trails or sidewalks... move to Europe. Or to an area where there isn't lots of fast moving traffic. Otherwise, it's smart to adapt to the trails in the area and not risk becoming a statistic-- buy a mountain bike or hybrid bike. I don't feel any bumps at all.
ANd yes, if a bike rider must go in the street, we must obey the traffic laws, even moreso than motorists because one bad move and we're toast.

Posted by: ArlRes ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:13PM

I hate cyclists on the road. It's very frustrating getting stuck behind some stupid person on a bicycle when I'm trying to drive at least the speed limit and the idiot on their bike is holding up traffic. Get the fuck to the side of the road, you're not a damn car.

Posted by: Neville ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:26PM

Motor vehicle operators speed, roll through stop signs, don't signal turns or lane changes, and generally break many laws, just like bicycle riders. Any accusation that bicycle riders are worse is open to debate. Half the population is below average, and both drivers and bicyclists have their share of below-average folks.

Looking at the question of speeding/non-speeding: a bicyclist is traffic. As long as the bicycle rider was moving at an appropriate speed for a bicycle rider of his or her age, the bicyclist would have every right to the road that any other road user has.

Normal local roads do not have restrictions on riding bicycles, unlike Interstates in Virginia. Lawmakers on the contrary seem to think that it is a good thing to get the citizenry out riding bicycles for health benefits, air quality benefits, energy conservation benefits, as well as the general dislike of infringing on an individual's freedom to travel, whether on foot, on bicycle, or in a car. In a directly parallel Ohio Supreme Court case which resulted in over a million dollar settlement, the judge upheld the lawful right of the bicycle rider to ride his bicycle on a public road and held that an officer acted illegally when he detained a bicycle rider for essentially the officer's idea of "obstruction of traffic." The judge wrote, ". . . the officer’s testimony is that he felt that the defendant was impeding traffic and that is why he asked him to pull over. It is clear to the court that a bicyclist traveling at a reasonable speed for a bicycle cannot be convicted under R.C. 4511.22. There is no evidence that the defendant here was traveling at anything other than a reasonable speed."
http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/98/2008/2008-Ohio-7142.pdf

Turning to Virginia law, the only remotely related code on obstruction of traffic would probably be the following, if the bicycle were a MOTOR vehicle. Virginia Code §46.2-877 states that no person shall drive a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede the normal and reasonable movement of traffic except when reduced speed is necessary for safe operation or in compliance with law.

If one were to wax philosophical, some may argue that freedom to travel is a cherished part of our American political tradition. Any plan to limit access to the roads clashes with a fundamental "Freedom of Movement" for U.S. citizens, which was described in the 1920 Supreme Court case, UNITED STATES v. WHEELER:

"In all the States from the beginning down to the adoption of the Articles of Confederation the citizens thereof possessed the fundamental right, inherent in citizens of all free governments, peacefully to dwell within the limits of their respective States, to move at will from place to place therein, and to have free ingress thereto and egress therefrom, with a consequent authority in the States to forbid and punish violations of this fundamental right."

Posted by: stop being an idiot ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:37PM

um because its the law. Sidewalks are for pedestrians. Roads are for motorized vehicles. Bikes are considered by the law to be motorized vehicles. A bike has every bit as much right to the road as a car on many roads and highways. You need to read the law and stop being an idiot...

Posted by: ignorant post ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:42PM

933127 Wrote:
> riders avoid it?

admit it - you are a fat ugly jackass and have not sat on a bike in 30 years or more. You have no idea what its like to ride a bike on a street, a walk or ride a bike period. your opinion is worthless in this regard. moreover you are worthless for even starting such an ignorant post...

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:53PM

W7dHV Wrote:
> definitions Wrote:
>I commute on bike cause it's healthy

Heh, it could ultimately be unhealthy considering the drivers on the road.

My commute is just under 5 miles. Fox Mill Road from Waples Mill to Fairfax County Parkway has no sidewalks and is horribly unsafe for a bicycle. It is healthier to get to work faster in a car and ride an exercise bike until the time you'd normally arrive.

Posted by: b ()
Date: July 11, 2013 11:20PM

what about those walking or jobbing on the street when there is a sidewalk?

Posted by: d ()
Date: July 11, 2013 11:21PM

yes, jobbing, obviously

Posted by: Biker&Driver ()
Date: July 12, 2013 12:30AM

VA law allows bikes to ride on the road or on the sidewalk. Cyclists should use their discretion to choose the safest location to ride. There are many areas in the county where sidewalks don't exist or disappear for sections. It is difficult to see from a car that a sidewalk has disappeared.

If you're biking, use your head and stay in the safest place possible.

If you're driving, use your head and keep your cool. If you kill the m***f*** you're going to spend the rest of your life in prison.

Moral: Use your head.

Posted by: Biker&Driver ()
Date: July 12, 2013 12:37AM

And convince the people you vote for to make more bike lanes. It will reduce traffic and frustration for the drivers and be safer for the bikers.

Find solutions instead of whining and name calling.

-Peace

Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: July 12, 2013 10:26AM

So...tehcnically you're supposed to ride on the rode. We get that.

Moving to redneckville? Ok ditto...

What about the jerk off cyclists who run red lights, do not pay attention to traffic laws, and otherwise disrespect the roads?

Posted by: wronginfo ()
Date: July 12, 2013 11:01AM

Hey Dickfaces

It's not illegal for bikers to ride on the side walk. Stop making up shit. Virginia Government sites clearly make it clear it's not illegal. Produce evidence otherwise if you want to continue your BS.

Posted by: Dickface ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:15PM

wronginfo Wrote:
> Hey Dickfaces
>
> It's not illegal for bikers to ride on the side
> walk. Stop making up shit. Virginia Government
> sites clearly make it clear it's not illegal.
> Produce evidence otherwise if you want to continue
> your BS.

Produce evidence that it is not illegal or STFU.

Posted by: you dickfacers is a LOOSER ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:27PM

you are LOOSER when u ride the bikes on the ROAD all the timne! i am SO sicks and tired of the SHIT bikerider LOOSERS in the WORLD OKAY? get OUT OF my ROADS!

Posted by: Evidence... ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:31PM

Dickface Wrote:
> wronginfo Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey Dickfaces
> >
> > It's not illegal for bikers to ride on the side
> > walk. Stop making up shit. Virginia Government
> > sites clearly make it clear it's not illegal.
> > Produce evidence otherwise if you want to
> continue
> > your BS.
>
>
> Produce evidence that it is not illegal or STFU.

I did not know this...

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/fcdot/bike/bikesafety.htm

For more detailed information regarding laws for bicycling, rights and duties, and riding/safety tips, visit the Virginia Department of Transportation’s bicycle site: www.vdot.virginia.gov/programs/bk-laws.asp

http://www.vdot.virginia.gov/programs/bk-laws.asp#Where

Bicycles may be ridden on sidewalks unless prohibited by local ordinance or traffic control devices. While on sidewalks and shared use paths, bicyclists must always yield the right of way to pedestrians and give an audible signal before passing a pedestrian.

Ticket Those Assholes
Posted by: Driver. ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:35PM

Actually, seeing this, I realize: I VERY RARELY see bikers obeying the applicable laws. Blowing through stop signs and red lights is just the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/fcdot/bike/bikesafety.htm

-Virginia code requires that every bicycle ridden between sunset and sunrise must have at least one white headlamp visible for at least 500 feet.

-On roads with a posted speed of 35 mph or higher, the bicycle must be equipped with at least one red taillight visible for at least 500 feet. Taillights may be steady or flashing, are allowed under all conditions and may be attached to either the cycle or rider.

http://www.vdot.virginia.gov/programs/bk-laws.asp#Where

Question.
Posted by: Driver. ()
Date: July 12, 2013 01:38PM

BTW, when does "Bike Season" start?
Attachments:
poor-bikers.jpg

Posted by: Hoosier Daddy ()
Date: July 12, 2013 02:52PM

What is "the OP is a fuckwad", Alex?

Re: Ticket Those Assholes
Posted by: yucky24. ()
Date: July 12, 2013 03:01PM

Driver. Wrote:
> Actually, seeing this, I realize: I VERY RARELY
> see bikers obeying the applicable laws. Blowing
> through stop signs and red lights is just the tip
> of the iceberg.
>
> http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/fcdot/bike/bikesafety
> .htm
>
> -Virginia code requires that every bicycle ridden
> between sunset and sunrise must have at least one
> white headlamp visible for at least 500 feet.
>
> -On roads with a posted speed of 35 mph or higher,
> the bicycle must be equipped with at least one red
> taillight visible for at least 500 feet.
> Taillights may be steady or flashing, are allowed
> under all conditions and may be attached to either
> the cycle or rider.
>
> http://www.vdot.virginia.gov/programs/bk-laws.asp#
> Where

Yucky24.

Burn in hell.

Posted by: Driver/Biker ()
Date: July 12, 2013 03:34PM

Becoming a good biker is much harder than becoming a good driver and in a way has more similarities with flying than driving. If I need to cross a major artery I will do so as a car not a bike because when a driver commutes in a soundproof, talking, vehicle with the AC/Iphone/GPS flashing and windows rolled up (I assume that is everyone I interact with) the risk to me is much greater when I follow irregular pedestrian rules because I need traffic to yield to me in two circumstances at a normal stop light. Where as if I behave as a car I am protected by your automatic behavior and I shift the risk from your ability to respond to an irregularity, to my ability to bike in traffic safely and politely. Since the biker risks death and the driver risks a dent on the hood it is reasonable to arrange the burden of competency in this way. The price I pay that usually goes unseen to motorists when I scout out an intersection for 2 or 3 cycles to be minimally disruptive. However, having this perspective, I am easily distressed by inconsiderate and aggressive bikers who think only of themselves and have more money and carbon-fiber than common sense.

Posted by: bungpole ()
Date: July 12, 2013 06:29PM

you dickfacers is a LOOSER Wrote:
> you are LOOSER when u ride the bikes on the ROAD
> all the timne! i am SO sicks and tired of the SHIT
> bikerider LOOSERS in the WORLD OKAY? get OUT OF my
> ROADS!

i would imagine they are only looser if their bikes did not have seats.

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: July 12, 2013 06:40PM

933127 Wrote:
> riders avoid it?

Pretty sure your ridiculous question was already answered, but I'll summarize.

1. Sidewalks are for WALKS - in other words, for pedestrian use.
2. Bicycles must follow the rules of the roadway, this include signage, stoplights, etc. and ride with the flow of traffic.
3. If there are no sidewalks, pedestrians should walk against the flow of traffic (always facing vehicles so you can see what is coming at you).

There are laws and ordinances about this on the books.

Posted by: Vienna Man ()
Date: July 12, 2013 10:34PM

Fairfax County does not have sidewalks anymore. They are now officially "bike paths." The County just built a $4.5 million bike path & pedestrian bridge over the Dulles Toll Road near Wolf Trap, but most bikers still use the road bridge. Bikers don't care if they hold up traffic @ 10-15 mph.

Posted by: Idiot Redneck Driver ()
Date: July 12, 2013 10:39PM

Hey so what's the big deal with these cyclists? They totally get in the way of my car. Cost me a whole minute on my commute! Ride on the sidewalks or become roadkill, cyclefag!

Posted by: Driver/Biker ()
Date: July 12, 2013 10:49PM

You are categorizing unfairly. A-holes are A-holes no matter if they are driving riding or on a pogo stick. It is, of course, easy to only notice the bikers that deserve to get pushed into a tree.

Posted by: Damaged ()
Date: July 12, 2013 11:03PM

I think people that bike on main roads (especially two lane) are dumb dicks. I think it should be legal to send them cartwheeling into the trees with a well timed pit maneuver in an effort to thin the herd.

Posted by: Rage! ()
Date: July 12, 2013 11:11PM

Confused again Wrote:
> definitions Wrote:

>
> >
> > Not sure... let's review the word for clues.
> >
> > sidewalk
>
>
> Please use your ability to find clues in words and
> tell me what should be done on a 'driveway' and a
> 'parkway'.

Nicely done. Let's go out to the ga.rage to discuss.

Like so many issues around here, the idiots, in this case the bicyclists, emphasize their Rights over their Responsibilities.

Example: They have the Right to ride two abreast in a lane, but a Responsibility to move out of the way (just like a car traveling at 20 mph) so as not to back up traffic.

Posted by: clarify ()
Date: July 12, 2013 11:44PM

933127 Wrote:
> riders avoid it?

kids 12 and under can ride bikes on sidewalks. adults ride on roads, bike lanes, and bike paths or trails. sidewalk riding not allowed.

http://www.dc-attorney.com/bicycle-law-faqs.html

Posted by: No way Jose ()
Date: July 13, 2013 04:23AM

Go on Kaotic.com

I refuse to ride a motorcycle or bicycle after seeing some of the videos posted there. I'd ride on the side walk and take a ticket than to be on the road.

Posted by: xbarx1 ()
Date: November 06, 2013 05:18PM

Cyclist are NOT supposed to ride on the sidewalks, unless they are little kids. Cyclist are supposed to ride on the rode and follow the rules of the road like cars. Read your local driver's license manual. That's the law in every state I am aware of, I doubt VA is any different.

I am always peeved by people who somehow managed to get a driver's license without knowing cyclists are sharing the road. No wonder so many cyclists get hit by cars.
No wonder so many cyclists are jerks to ignorant people.

Take a trip to Europe and see all the people riding bikes. There's a little thing called respect for others. Try it sometime instead of assuming everyone else is stupid. Your want to know stupid? Know yourself.

Posted by: Bikes ()
Date: November 06, 2013 09:21PM

Cyclists can not move at the minimum speed of traffic. Why aren't they considered a hazard - a car would be - if they were going as slow. For a car, it would be considered negligent/reckless/endangering life to travel at such a slow speed. Why isn't it considered a hazard to have cyclists sharing the road ~ there is not room in a single lane for a bike and a car to travel side-by-side.

I am very much in favor of designated bike lanes in cases where the lane is wide enough.

Posted by: Yawny ()
Date: November 09, 2013 08:17PM

Sidewalks are for regular walking, not fancy walking.

Or bicycles you fucking muppet.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Henry Grant ()
Date: October 12, 2020 10:57AM

As far as I know there should be special bike paths for cyclists!

Posted by: The dead are rising ()
Date: October 12, 2020 11:19AM

I know this is an old topic and the OP is long gone but...

Why should bicyclists be required to use sidewalks and put pedestrians at risk when the alternative is just inconveniencing a car driver by making him slow down for a few seconds until he can safely pass? This may not be an issue in much of suburban Fairfax, but the sidewalks in Arlington and Alexandria are heavily used.

Posted by: Lance is gay too ()
Date: October 12, 2020 12:04PM

The question should be:

Why are Lance Armstrong wannabe bike fags so annoying?

Posted by: Stay to the right ()
Date: October 12, 2020 12:18PM

I dont mind them using the streets. But when there is a wide shoulder available plus dedicated bike paths (think Ox Road between the Parkway and the Occoquan) some of these guys still insist in riding in the actual travel lanes. Those guys deserve whatever they get.

Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: October 13, 2020 05:58AM

Sidewalk are SIDEWALKS...they are for walking. IDIOT DOUCHBAG

Posted by: Kolps Meizer ()
Date: October 13, 2020 02:27PM

Henry Grant Wrote:
> As far as I know there should be special bike
> paths for cyclists!

Totally agree! There are special rules for cyclists, walkers and drivers. You should know and follow them all. In such case there won't be problems. Also I can say that if you are cyclist, you should use only best bike brakes to be sure in your bike!!

Posted by: Piss shiver ()
Date: October 13, 2020 03:26PM

As a motorist, if you are traveling with an adult passenger, urine in one of those pump style spray bottles is very effective or at least that's what I've heard.

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: September 19, 2021 11:31AM

Hello, I love outdoor activities and cycling camping is one of my favorite pastimes. In general, as friends, we always try to go camping with an overnight stay, so we always have to take a lot of things with us. Traveling on a bicycle with a lot of things is very difficult and I try to make this task as easy as possible. For this I use peloton shoes, which was more comfortable to ride a bike, as well as various cycling equipment.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.