HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: FCPS Parent ()
Date: October 01, 2008 03:47PM

I just found out that a registered sex offender moved into our townhouse community.

I know their are anti-harassment laws to protect these creeps, but this guy needs to go!

I need help from the FU community. Advice, anyone?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: sorry ()
Date: October 01, 2008 03:54PM

Lock up your kids and move!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Suggestions. ()
Date: October 01, 2008 03:56PM

1. Show your family his/her picture, tell them to avoid him/her. Or...
2. Teach your children about proper interaction with strangers.
3. Practice good situational awareness, and don't go skulking around his/her place after dark.
4. Basically, protect yourself and be vigilant in the same way you always would. Potential thieves, murderers, and rapists are everywhere.

I'm in my mid-20's, and lived with two attractive women also in their mid-20's, in an apartment complex on Route 1 that was like sex-offender central. We never had a problem due to a large application of common sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 01, 2008 06:02PM

Torches and pitchforks are good. But sometimes a color copier and visits to your neighbors is all that is needed...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: bk ()
Date: October 01, 2008 06:04PM

> Lock up your kids and move!

That's terrible advice. You need to put them in a freezer first so that they'll keep during the move.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Annon Imous ()
Date: October 01, 2008 07:09PM

Did you try looking him up and seeing what his offence was? There are all kinds of crimes that get people put on the sex-offender list. Sometimes it can be something like public urination.

Most molestation is done by family members or family friends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Somebody ()
Date: October 01, 2008 07:53PM

Annon Imous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you try looking him up and seeing what his
> offence was? There are all kinds of crimes that
> get people put on the sex-offender list. Sometimes
> it can be something like public urination.

Yup.
Find out what it was for. The sex offender list is filled with people getting lumped in with actual violators.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 01, 2008 08:07PM

FCPS Parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just found out that a registered sex offender
> moved into our townhouse community.
>
> I know their are anti-harassment laws to protect
> these creeps, but this guy needs to go!


do you even know what he did and how long ago? anyway, stfu because you cant do anything about it besides move yourself.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Frank ()
Date: October 06, 2008 07:27PM

Gravis Wrote:

> do you even know what he did and how long ago?
> anyway, stfu because you cant do anything about it
> besides move yourself.

Get a Mossberg and a .45, and ask your kid to walk by the perp's house one afternoon...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 06, 2008 08:43PM

Maybe you can invite him to your next adult toys party....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Preacher ()
Date: October 06, 2008 09:04PM

496 - you never have anything good to say. why don't you have a big bowl of shut the fuck up and keep your stupid posts to yourself. You're just taking up space with your ignorant posts. Dumb ass!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 06, 2008 09:11PM

FCPS Parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just found out that a registered sex offender
> moved into our townhouse community.
>
> I know their are anti-harassment laws to protect
> these creeps, but this guy needs to go!
>
> I need help from the FU community. Advice, anyone?


Read #'s 2, 3 and 4 in post #3 of this thread.

You are focusing on the registered sex offenders, which it is good to have an awareness of. But you DON'T have a list of the _unregistered_ ones, i.e. the ones that have not yet been caught or may yet commit their first crime.

Best to teach the kids about how to recognize situations, run, and report them. Even better if they learn how to not get into such situations, such as going into bathrooms by themselves in public places and such. Sad to say it, but just because there is a registered sex offender on your street doesn't mean there aren't five more at the closest shopping center.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Preacher ()
Date: October 06, 2008 09:19PM

Keep up on the sex offenders in your neighborhood. http://www.vsp.state.va.us/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: 70chip ()
Date: October 06, 2008 09:44PM

Annon Imous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you try looking him up and seeing what his
> offence was? There are all kinds of crimes that
> get people put on the sex-offender list. Sometimes
> it can be something like public urination.
>
> Most molestation is done by family members or
> family friends.


Show me ONE person in the ENTIRE United States that is on the sex offender list for Public Urination. Just one.

I suppose I would find out what he/she did, If it was anything more than sleeping with hookers I'd tell the perv to go shit in a hat. Burn a few stakes in his yard with a wooden coffin.. maybe put a nice little note on there for encouragement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 06, 2008 10:51PM

Preacher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 496 - you never have anything good to say. why
> don't you have a big bowl of shut the fuck up and
> keep your stupid posts to yourself. You're just
> taking up space with your ignorant posts. Dumb
> ass!


wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Eat a dick preacher, amen
Attachments:
bbugbbay.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Preacher ()
Date: October 06, 2008 10:58PM

496 - Again showing your inmaturity and IQ level. I feel sorry for you son. Reality will hopefully hit your dumb ass eventually. At least we hope so. Did I mention you were a dumb ass? Grow up son, it's okay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 07, 2008 12:52AM

FCPS Parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just found out that a registered sex offender
> moved into our townhouse community.
>
> I know their are anti-harassment laws to protect
> these creeps, but this guy needs to go!
>
> I need help from the FU community. Advice, anyone?


Don't be one of those people who are so afraid of things that are statistically improbable while ignoring the bigger threats.

I love it when some overprotective super mom is afraid of peanut allergies, that kill, maybe, 200 kids a year, yet don't mind throwing their kids in the back of a car to drive them all over town, when driving kills 40,000 people a year.

You are going to ruminate about the fact that a guy may have been convicted of some crime that is listed here: http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/statutes.html

You should learn a bit more about your world, instead of just fearing it.

You can end up on the sex offender's list for sodomy, meaning, if for some reason you get arrested for getting a blowjob, even from your wife. "Crimes against nature (Sodomy)"

It also includes kidnapping a minor for purposes of extortion, which any non-custodial divorced parent could conceivably be charged with for even the most capricious reasons or misunderstandings.

It also includes "possess child pronography" which in the age of the internet, is almost like "drunk in public" in it's generality, just about anyone who has clicked on the wrong link might have a questionable image cached on their computer, because some of the porn advertising mirrors virus an malicious software methods.

Here's my favorite: "Adultery & Fornication by Person Forbidden to Marry: Incest"


Maybe your new neighbor really thought his cousin was hot. Or maybe a prosecutor successfully argued that it meant "adultery, or incest" so he slept with someone other than his wife, even though he was divorcing her, and he's now on the sex offender list.


Don't be one of those people afraid of every germ, every possible disease and all the ways your kids might be dead tomorrow. If you do that, you're only going to cause your kids to grow up to be neurotic and unable to function in the world, and they'll probably have OCD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 07, 2008 01:05AM

Everyone's favorite sex offender...
pamelarogersturner.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: county resident ()
Date: October 07, 2008 07:56AM

Why couldn't I have been "raped" by her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 07, 2008 08:35AM

Inmaturity. Does that mean my maturity is in? Or do I have to be in to have maturity? Please enlighten us preacher. And by the way, you are the dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 07, 2008 10:57AM

county resident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why couldn't I have been "raped" by her.


She is not the only attractive sex offender. There are plenty of middle school/high school teachers that have had sex with minors all across the country. Now I know what my next question will be when a girl tells me she wants to be a middle school/ high school teacher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: go pound it pal ()
Date: October 07, 2008 04:55PM

Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FCPS Parent Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I just found out that a registered sex offender
> > moved into our townhouse community.
> >
> > I know their are anti-harassment laws to
> protect
> > these creeps, but this guy needs to go!
> >
> > I need help from the FU community. Advice,
> anyone?
>
>
> Don't be one of those people who are so afraid of
> things that are statistically improbable while
> ignoring the bigger threats.
>
> I love it when some overprotective super mom is
> afraid of peanut allergies, that kill, maybe, 200
> kids a year, yet don't mind throwing their kids in
> the back of a car to drive them all over town,
> when driving kills 40,000 people a year.
>
> You are going to ruminate about the fact that a
> guy may have been convicted of some crime that is
> listed here:
> http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/statutes.
> html
>
> You should learn a bit more about your world,
> instead of just fearing it.
>
> You can end up on the sex offender's list for
> sodomy, meaning, if for some reason you get
> arrested for getting a blowjob, even from your
> wife. "Crimes against nature (Sodomy)"
>
> It also includes kidnapping a minor for purposes
> of extortion, which any non-custodial divorced
> parent could conceivably be charged with for even
> the most capricious reasons or misunderstandings.
>
> It also includes "possess child pronography" which
> in the age of the internet, is almost like "drunk
> in public" in it's generality, just about anyone
> who has clicked on the wrong link might have a
> questionable image cached on their computer,
> because some of the porn advertising mirrors virus
> an malicious software methods.
>
> Here's my favorite: "Adultery & Fornication by
> Person Forbidden to Marry: Incest"
>
>
> Maybe your new neighbor really thought his cousin
> was hot. Or maybe a prosecutor successfully
> argued that it meant "adultery, or incest" so he
> slept with someone other than his wife, even
> though he was divorcing her, and he's now on the
> sex offender list.
>
>
> Don't be one of those people afraid of every germ,
> every possible disease and all the ways your kids
> might be dead tomorrow. If you do that, you're
> only going to cause your kids to grow up to be
> neurotic and unable to function in the world, and
> they'll probably have OCD.


Why don't I have this scum of the earth person move next to you, pal?

He was 25 when he was convicted of having carnal knowledge of a child ages 13-15.

I resent being labeled as some "over protective" parent.

Ever notice how whenever there is a terrible crime against a kid the cops scan the sex offender registry? I am sure that is just a remarkable coincidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 08, 2008 01:25AM

To the real scum of the earth.

Does it make you feel better calling someone a scum of the earth due to the poor decision they made? You Sir are a terrible parent and a terrible person which society will reject due to your ignorant thoughts. Go live in the middle of no where so we don't hear you cry about something so stupid.

Like what someone said "learn more about your world instead of fearing it"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Frank ()
Date: October 08, 2008 12:42PM

"Does it make you feel better calling someone a scum of the earth due to the poor decision they made? "

by "poor decision", do you actually mean "felony"? I suppose it isn't a crime to support the criminal over the victim, but it is an idiocy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: erc ()
Date: October 08, 2008 01:10PM

wow... this whole post is retarded

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 08, 2008 01:15PM

He is not being supported for what he did therefor you have no reason to involve the "victim" in your argument. We are supporting a peacful living for the man who made the wrong decision. Everyone has the right to live peacfully without threats made to them for the mistakes they have made. People like you start wars.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: erc ()
Date: October 08, 2008 01:16PM

No one is supporting the "criminal" who is not a criminal anymore, he is just on the registered sex offenders list. Why make a big deal out of it? Do you know what his crime was???

probably not... how do you know he didn't have a bad relationship with a girl and she filed for rape... it happens. Maybe he downloaded child porn? As gross as it is, that's his business and he was caught and is most likely being watched. The list is a need to know basis. It just says, he be mindful of your neighbors.

You're telling me also that because he son a sex offenders list, someone who hasn't been convicted should just be looked past? There are tons of people around you in your neighborhood i would bet that like little kids, or have forcefully put themselves in a female... so many girls don't relay this info to their parents or others.

Again, its just a FYI, be mindful list... im not agreeing with them and their ways, but don't assume just because someones not on a list and is a good neighbor to you that they are perfect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Frank ()
Date: October 08, 2008 06:20PM

You're telling me also that because he son a sex offenders list, someone who hasn't been convicted should just be looked past?

*** yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Once a criminal sex offender, always one. Ask a psychologist who works with these repeat offenders.

There are tons of people around you in your neighborhood i would bet that like little kids, or have forcefully put themselves in a female... so many girls don't relay this info to their parents or others.

*** and that is exactly why I concealed carry. Let them make my day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 08, 2008 07:00PM

Frank... We are arguing that you should warn your kids and teach them about these people rather than go online and complain. If it really bothers someone; then man up and meet this guy and learn more about him. Everyone should be treated equally because if he had done something that bad; he would have been locked up right now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 08, 2008 08:56PM

Firrat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Frank... We are arguing that you should warn your
> kids and teach them about these people rather than
> go online and complain. If it really bothers
> someone; then man up and meet this guy and learn
> more about him. Everyone should be treated
> equally because if he had done something that bad;
> he would have been locked up right now.

While I agree that teaching your kids is more helpful than posting on some forum, doing something "that bad" doesn't get life in jail. They eventually go free and have to live somewhere, usually in a house and usually where there are neighbors as there isn't really anywhere else to go. There is no reason to "man up," whatever that means... the individual should simply be avoided.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 09, 2008 04:08AM

go pound it pal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Why don't I have this scum of the earth person
> move next to you, pal?
>
> He was 25 when he was convicted of having carnal
> knowledge of a child ages 13-15.
>
> I resent being labeled as some "over protective"
> parent.
>
> Ever notice how whenever there is a terrible crime
> against a kid the cops scan the sex offender
> registry? I am sure that is just a remarkable
> coincidence.


Sure, why not, tell him to come move next door to me. At least I'll know that there's one person I should tell my kids to be wary of. The rest of my neighbors, well, I just don't know.

The reality is that there's a better chance that I might send a daughter off for a sleepover with a friend, and the father might be one of those types who puts cameras in the bathroom, or tries to play "hide the sausage" with little girls.

You really are getting worked up over shit that is honestly not as prevalent as you think. You've just allowed yourself to abandon reason and buy into sensationalism and fear.

If you resent being labeled as some "over protective parent", you should stop being a panicked and irrational parent who is afraid of all the boogeymen hiding behind each bush just ready to kidnap, rape or kill you precious kid.

The cops don't scan some website. They have access to the NCIS database, and can use it to pinpoint anyone from a car theif to a guy that wears red hats while robbing banks or likes to have sex with blonde haired 12 year olds in the back seat of orange hyundais. Using the sex offender list would actually be too slow and would impede their investigations. The sex offender list was just created to appease the parents who were afraid of the rampant and out of hand kiddie rapers who were having sex with every kid walking around town. Because we all know it's happening so often that you almost can't walk outside without seeing some little kid being raped by a scary rapist dude.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 09, 2008 08:22AM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Firrat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Frank... We are arguing that you should warn
> your
> > kids and teach them about these people rather
> than
> > go online and complain. If it really bothers
> > someone; then man up and meet this guy and
> learn
> > more about him. Everyone should be treated
> > equally because if he had done something that
> bad;
> > he would have been locked up right now.
>
> While I agree that teaching your kids is more
> helpful than posting on some forum, doing
> something "that bad" doesn't get life in jail.
> They eventually go free and have to live
> somewhere, usually in a house and usually where
> there are neighbors as there isn't really anywhere
> else to go. There is no reason to "man up,"
> whatever that means... the individual should
> simply be avoided.


Reason why I said "man up" is so they can speak to the person, and learn more about them as parents; if it makes them feel better. Yes avoid the sex offender if you think you wont be able to hold your thoughts or else you will start drama/problems in your neighborhood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Frank ()
Date: October 09, 2008 09:03AM

"The reality is that there's a better chance that I might send a daughter off for a sleepover with a friend, and the father might be one of those types who puts cameras in the bathroom, or tries to play "hide the sausage" with little girls."

Really? Not sure where you get your statistics but the FBI, et. al say that most sex offenders are or become serial offenders. So unless your daughter has a lot of friends with perverted parents, you're way off base, speaking of the real world rather than a fantasy one.

That said, my daughter did not sleep over in most of her childhood except with *very* close friends we had known for years. Allowing sleepovers with a broad range of acquaintances at a young age is poor parenting for exactly the reason you identify.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 09, 2008 10:07AM

Everyone has different opinions on why they make their rules. It's a argument that will never be resolved. Everyone has a different way of looking at things and in this case you just need to listen to common sence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Date: October 09, 2008 11:38AM

FCPS Parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just found out that a registered sex offender
> moved into our townhouse community.
>
> I know their are anti-harassment laws to protect
> these creeps, but this guy needs to go!
>
> I need help from the FU community. Advice, anyone?


Have you looked up this person's profile? Unfortunately the sex offender registry is overly broad. Some people are on there because they "hit it" with a 17-year-old when they were in their 20s. Learning more about the specific crime might ease your mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: his crime ()
Date: October 09, 2008 01:26PM

>
> He was 25 when he was convicted of having carnal
> knowledge of a child ages 13-15.
>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 16, 2008 10:15PM

Frank Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "The reality is that there's a better chance that
> I might send a daughter off for a sleepover with a
> friend, and the father might be one of those types
> who puts cameras in the bathroom, or tries to play
> "hide the sausage" with little girls."
>
> Really? Not sure where you get your statistics
> but the FBI, et. al say that most sex offenders
> are or become serial offenders. So unless your
> daughter has a lot of friends with perverted
> parents, you're way off base, speaking of the real
> world rather than a fantasy one.
>
> That said, my daughter did not sleep over in most
> of her childhood except with *very* close friends
> we had known for years. Allowing sleepovers with a
> broad range of acquaintances at a young age is
> poor parenting for exactly the reason you
> identify.


I know I could never get you to see the irrationality of your thinking on this subject. I understand these sorts of irrational fears.

Let me summarize your response:

"Really? You're nuts for saying this could happen.

That said, that is exactly why I would never allow my daughter in a situation you described"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 16, 2008 10:31PM

his crime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > He was 25 when he was convicted of having
> carnal
> > knowledge of a child ages 13-15.
> >


I'm not defending this sort of activity, but it is a lot more common than you know for a 25 year old to be dating a 15 year old.

I know of two examples personally.

The first example, a high school friend met a 15 year old girl at Church. He was 24 and a Park Police Officer at the time. He knew the family, the family knew his family. Everyone approved of their dating. He's now married to her.

The second example, I rented my basement out to a dirtbag loser with a criminal record. He met a 15 year old at the McD's drive through, and started dating her. Her parents were raging alcoholics who were aware of the relationship on some level, but maybe not his age. The guy was a dirtbag and I was already working on evicting him, but even though I thought it was twisted to be dating someone that young, it wasn't abusive, or anything. I was glad to get him out of my house, and I did make it known to the police (who already knew, through the police officer assigned to Langley High School).

It's not like this guy lures 8 year old girls over to his house and then rapes and kills them. He was 25, and he had a relationship that apparently was mutual (otherwise he would have been charged with rape) with someone 10 years younger than him. How much more dangerous is he compared to a guy who is 35 having sex with someone 25?

Don't get me wrong, a 25 year old should not be having sex with anyone under 18, but at the same time, I remember when I was kid, and from about 13 on, both genders are pretty much interested in sex and relationships. If I had met a 25 year old woman when I was 15, and she wanted to have sex with me, I would have definitely taken advantage of the situation.

I can imagine this guy got the scare of his life, and now he probably won't even talk to a woman more than 5 years younger than him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: cheetah ()
Date: October 20, 2008 03:37PM

Firrat: Everyone should be treated equally because if he had done something that bad; he would have been locked up right now.

I concur with "everyone should be treated equal" however not all "bad" crimes receive long sentences. Not too mention, this may be the only time the individual was caught.

Please, everyone, continue to indulge me with your conjecture.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: I don't think so ()
Date: October 20, 2008 08:21PM

Are you people nuts?

Any sicko 25 year old pervert that comes looking for my 15 year old will get a baseball bat against his skull.

No 15 year old girl can give consent to an adult-they are too emotionally immature. Surely a guy in his mid 20's should be able to find a girl without preying on children.

And yes, 15 is a child.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Howie Feltersnatch ()
Date: October 21, 2008 09:03AM

70chip Wrote:

> Show me ONE person in the ENTIRE United States
> that is on the sex offender list for Public
> Urination. Just one.

Juan Matamoros of Deltona, FL. See here: www.bakelblog.com/nobodys_business/2007/03/florida_banishe.html.

"Juan Matamoros's full bladder is going to cost him. Twenty-one years ago, he had too much to drink, and was caught when he urinated on a street in Essex, Massachusetts. Matamoros was charged with "lewd and lascivious behavior" — which apparently got him classified as a sex offender. He currently lives in Deltona, Florida, with his wife and two young sons, but he's been ordered to pack up and move."

You know how I found this? Here's what I did. Go up to the top of your screen, and you should see a long white rectangle that has something like "http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php" in it. Now, take the mouse--that's the little box on a cord that you usually manipulate with your right hand--and move it so the little arrow on your screen moves up to that rectangular white box. Now with your index finger, push and release the button on the mouse once. This should change the color of the text in the rectangle, "highlighting" it. Now go to the keyboard (where the letters are) and type this: "www.google.com" only without the quote marks. Hit Enter. Now, further down from the rectangle where you typed "www.google.com" is another white box, just under the colored letters that say "Google". Do the same thing with your mouse, clicking once in the box. Nothing will highlight because there's nothing there. Now type the following, including the quote marks: "public urination" "sex offender". Hit the Enter key. A new "page" will load, and you will see a large number of "links" in blue text. Click on the first one, and it will take you to the page I mentioned. Congratulations, Corky! You're surfing the net!!!

Oh, and STFU, noob.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender On My Street!
Posted by: Oh Snap! ()
Date: October 21, 2008 07:20PM

Zing!

LOL @ Howie. Truly, Google is your friend.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  **      **        **  **     ** 
  **   **    **  **   **  **  **        **  ***   *** 
   ** **      ****    **  **  **        **  **** **** 
    ***        **     **  **  **        **  ** *** ** 
   ** **       **     **  **  **  **    **  **     ** 
  **   **      **     **  **  **  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **     **      ***  ***    ******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.