HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Creepy Guy in Haymarket (former FCPD?)
Posted by: Conflicted ()
Date: June 30, 2013 11:23AM

Hi Everyone,

I've been coming to FFX Underground for years and I'm betting one or more have the answer to a problem I've been having. My wife's aunt bought a large house last year in Piedmont (a gated community). We've had some problems with a neighbor across the street who complains to the HOA that there are too many people living in the house. The house is huge and has 6 bedrooms and is well over 4,000 square feet. The HOA rules for the # of occupantancy is the same as PW County's...

Prince William County
http://www.pwcgov.org/government/dept/publicworks/ns/Pages/Occupancy-and-Overcrowding.aspx

Neighborhood services came over and checked out the complaint and there were no issues because there are 9 persons there and all are blood relatives except for me, who is related by marriage to the family. But this is only part of the problem. This guy lives at the corner almost across the street and I've caught him twice now standing next to my car, looking in the windows, getting my tag numbers. When I approached him he said he was a police officer. When I asked to see his badge, he said that he "didn't have to" and walked away. Here's another fact, I am in law enforcement myself and insisted that he show me his badge and identification. The 1st time he said he didn't have it, the 2nd time he refused to show me. My wife's aunt is the guardian of three of her daughter's children and all three are minors, my wife and I have a baby and she stays home all the time. They've told us they've seen this man and another guy walking around outside and behind our house during business hours. Remember he lives across the street and on the corner so he shouldn't have any business in our backyard. I recently came home and caught him walking next to our house from the backyard to the front. I stopped and warned him that if he does it again I'm going to call PW County police.

I've talked to the neighbors who are very nice and they tell me this guy always talks about our house and tells them conspiracy theory type things to them that seem racial in nature. (My wife's Aunt and her family are 2nd and 3rd generation upper class from Puerto Rico who lived in New York most their lives. They've lived in Northern VA for about 10 years). They've had problems like this before and have been dealing alot with the HOA lately. From the sounds of it, my wife's Aunt might sue the HOA and this guy for harassment. I tried to arrange a meeting between myself and the guy to find out what the problem is and see if it could be worked out, but he refused. Seems to hide inside his house when I walk over. He lives at [redacted] in Haymarket VA. I've seen what looks like SWAT gear in the back of his car. I think he might be (have been) in some law enforcement group outside of PW County.

***Note: I am a while male and work for the sheriff's department in another county for just under 9 years. I really don't want to "rat" on someone else in uniform. I was unable to find out anything about this guy. Could he be a fed posing as a PW county deputy?

edit by Cary: Address redacted. Personal attacks, including "outting" (posting real names/address/phone numbers), against non-public figures is prohibited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2013 05:52PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Or he is impersonating an officer
Posted by: circumspectus ()
Date: June 30, 2013 11:39AM

Next time show him your credentials. Suggest that you just want to make sure he isn't impersonating, because that would be serious.

At that point you can probably let it drop and he will be more circumspect in the future.

Re: Creepy Guy in Haymarket (former FCPD?)
Posted by: wtfm8 ()
Date: June 30, 2013 11:53AM

Any time someone posts so much details like this and includes an address it has to be a troll. It's so unreasonable and strange to post something like this otherwise. What is the main goal of posts like this? You're trying to make the guy look bad or hurt his future real estate sale?

I have a hard time you're in law enforcement and have to result to posting this on a forum to find out answers when you could chat with neighbors, fellow LE, district attorneys, other lawyers, etc. Coming to place where people troll all the time seems like and unlikely legitimate use. Let also add that you're asking about Prince William County stuff in a Fairfax County thread? You put "Former FCPD?" in the title .. which is based off of what exactly? Supposedly the guy is current LE vs Former and you've shown no ties to FFX County.

If this was actual real and you.. anyone could identify both you and the person from this post.. which is another reason I call bullshit.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: June 30, 2013 11:57AM

Why dont you get your own house and stop sponging off your relatives?

Date: June 30, 2013 12:01PM

Correction on the address it is [redacted] in Haymarket VA.

Oh and I'm not sponging, my aunt is taking care of her three grandchildren who are all teenagers, and asked us to move in to help her.

edit by Cary: Address redacted. Personal attacks, including "outting" (posting real names/address/phone numbers), against non-public figures is prohibited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2013 05:56PM by Cary.

Date: June 30, 2013 12:02PM

What are the wherabouts of the teenager's parents? This should be good!

Date: June 30, 2013 12:04PM

My wife's aunt just told me that he was out there yesterday writing down information on cars parked on the other side of the street. (Not ours). Seems like an odd hobby to me.

Date: June 30, 2013 12:08PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What are the wherabouts of the teenager's parents?
> This should be good!

Oh, it is good. First off, my wife's aunt is taking care of three out of six kids (she has custody of the three). The other ones are in the Foster Care. The mother lives in NY and almost never see's the kids or wants to spend time with them. She's the laziest piece of crap you've ever seen. The father is a black male that abandoned them about 15-years ago. He's just recently tried to come back into their lives. It gets better the Aunt is divorced from her husband, who was stepfather to her four kids by a previous marriage. He ran off with the step daughter (Aunt's biological daughter).

Date: June 30, 2013 12:12PM

I dont think I would want to live next door to you. Sorry.

Date: June 30, 2013 12:17PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> I dont think I would want to live next door to
> you. Sorry.

Why not? That's all history, just a pretty normal family now. Everyone works and pays taxes. Zero drama, except for this guy creeping around the house.

Posted by: Piemont owner ()
Date: June 30, 2013 12:25PM

6080 does in fact work for the FCPD. He works in the Springfield/Mt. Vernon area and drives his unmarked car home.

Posted by: And it continues ()
Date: June 30, 2013 12:27PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Why dont you get your own house and stop sponging
> off your relatives?

Like you? You admitted to living with your parents and not having to work(confirmed by posting 24/7) due to your parents being wealthy. You have run out of bullshit.

Re: Or he is impersonating an officer
Date: June 30, 2013 12:28PM

circumspectus Wrote:
> Next time show him your credentials. Suggest that
> you just want to make sure he isn't impersonating,
> because that would be serious.
>
> At that point you can probably let it drop and he
> will be more circumspect in the future.

I think that's probably the best way to go for now. Our room faces the street, so I can see if anyone is messing around my car. He's a strange guy, definitely not someone "out of the mold" you'd see wearing a uniform. Snooping outside people's houses and looking through windows? Not very professional.

Posted by: circumspectus ()
Date: June 30, 2013 12:30PM

If he is in the habit of running tags outside of his duty assignments that is probably a policy violation.

Date: June 30, 2013 12:32PM

Piemont owner Wrote:
> 6080 does in fact work for the FCPD. He works in
> the Springfield/Mt. Vernon area and drives his
> unmarked car home.

Really? Interesting, I'll bet you he's thinking that PW County has the same Occupancy laws as Fairfax and they're not.

Posted by: Interesting 1 ()
Date: June 30, 2013 12:36PM

You could always look up his information on Prince William County's real estate assessment website as long as he is the owner and not a renter.

Posted by: Jailer ()
Date: June 30, 2013 12:47PM

Great judgement posting a cops address on this forum. IAB should be all over you for this. Do you not have enough contacts after 9 years on the job that could assist you?

Posted by: Yup ()
Date: June 30, 2013 12:56PM

The bottom line is he is out of his jurisdiction. If he thinks you are breaking the law he needs to report you otherwise you need to probably discuss this with him. If he still had an issue this you need to report him to the PWC PD for trespassing and contact FCPD for him stating he is an officer but not displaying his badge.

Posted by: TROLLTHREAD ()
Date: June 30, 2013 01:00PM

TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD

** STOP REPLYING THIS THREAD IS A TROLL THREAD **

TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD
TROLL THREAD

Posted by: asdfasdfads ()
Date: June 30, 2013 02:33PM

Jailer Wrote:
> Great judgement posting a cops address on this
> forum. IAB should be all over you for this. Do you
> not have enough contacts after 9 years on the job
> that could assist you?

He didn't know this guy was a cop, if you read the post he thought it was some creepy guy. Most cops that live in the neighborhood don't poke around houses and look through windows, especially if its out of their jurisdiction.

Posted by: Ofc. Friendly ()
Date: June 30, 2013 02:43PM

circumspectus Wrote:
> If he is in the habit of running tags outside of
> his duty assignments that is probably a policy
> violation.

That is a policy violation. If he is sharing that information with an HOA in Prince William County that could & would result in disciplinary action by his department. He would probably be suspended and even terminated from the force.

Posted by: Piedmont racist ()
Date: June 30, 2013 08:00PM

He doesnt like you and your families ethnic makeup. A lot of the people in Piedmont don't like "foreigners". Two years ago, there were 12 options for new school boundaries because of the new middle school. An 11th hour arm twisting (bribing?) of the their school board rep resulted in a new, previously unstudied, unpropsed boundary change. At the school board vote, the ONLY reason that the Piedmont residents brought up was that they didn't want a certain neighborhood included in their school. The neighborhood was a poorer neighborhood, almost fully Hispanic and black. Piedmont tried to cite things like SOL scores, reduced lunches, etc, but it all boiled down to: "we dont want the brown people.". They got called out on it by the Woodbridge school board rep and it got shot down.

Piedmont is a the type of neighborhood where everyone thinks they are better than everyone else.

Posted by: Dee Dee ()
Date: June 30, 2013 08:05PM

Is he a cracka?

Posted by: Yes ()
Date: July 01, 2013 03:23PM

Yup

Date: July 01, 2013 03:29PM

The officer in question is a Sgt for the Fairfax County police department, he should not be directly involving himself in activities like you described above. If he is doing this and running plate information, sharing said information with the HOA, etc. then he is in violation of the department's policy.

Posted by: Chaego ()
Date: July 01, 2013 03:40PM

Second Lieutenant according to the salary spreadsheet.

Date: July 01, 2013 03:42PM

Chaego Wrote:
> Second Lieutenant according to the salary
> spreadsheet.

Really? Can you post the link please? I have an older one apparently.

Posted by: Chaego ()
Date: July 01, 2013 03:45PM

Ofc. Friendly Wrote:
> Chaego Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Second Lieutenant according to the salary
> > spreadsheet.
>
> Really? Can you post the link please? I have an
> older one apparently.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1162368/1171958.html#msg-1171958

Date: July 01, 2013 04:06PM

TY

Posted by: "scary black man" ()
Date: March 09, 2014 10:37PM

this appears to be the creepy guy from the other thread. wtf is wrong with him...?? how does he still have a job? oh, right, FCPD!

Posted by: ***Updated*** ()
Date: July 24, 2014 07:35PM

Just so you know this cop was exposed for selling his services (to the HOA and online background companies (like Intelius), is on administrative leave (and might be losing his job). Looks like he just put his house up for sale too.

Posted by: H ()
Date: July 24, 2014 07:55PM

What a fucked up insane dude. Glad I don't live by him, and that he's getting fired! Out of ignorance, what services was he providing?

Posted by: what a fucking nutcase ()
Date: July 24, 2014 08:14PM

Guy sounds like a complete piece of shit, good to hear he is getting fired. Hopefully this incident will make him want leave NoVA all together.

This may or may not be his house* Just a house that is for sale that looks interesting LOL

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6080-Alderdale-Pl_Haymarket_VA_20169_M60097-11577?row=1

To the OP, hope you get better neighbors this time, best of luck!

Posted by: Yeah Right ()
Date: July 24, 2014 09:06PM

***Updated*** Wrote:
> Just so you know this cop was exposed for selling
> his services (to the HOA and online background
> companies (like Intelius), is on administrative
> leave (and might be losing his job). Looks like he
> just put his house up for sale too.

OP is completely full of shit.

Come on dude...come up with a better story.

Posted by: solutions? ()
Date: July 24, 2014 09:21PM

Its seems you have a problem with a giant 6 bedroom home not being occupied by 2-4 people. Do you have a problem with there being cashiers at the Walgreens/Safeway, the idiot women you meet at bars and bang, the people doing you're dry cleaning etc...? With the average shithole apartment being $1,200 a month and the fact that some people have obviously moved into homes in the rich neighborhoods and can't afford to pay their mortgage without boarders. What do you propose?
Foreigners? They wouldn't be here unless the world bank forced them to be. You'd complain if they were sleeping under bridges or in the woods too, really what's the point?

Posted by: oh hi there ex officer ()
Date: July 24, 2014 09:28PM

Yeah Right Wrote:
> ***Updated*** Wrote:
> -----
> > Just so you know this cop was exposed for
> selling
> > his services (to the HOA and online background
> > companies (like Intelius), is on administrative
> > leave (and might be losing his job). Looks like
> he
> > just put his house up for sale too.
>
>
> OP is completely full of shit.
>
> Come on dude...come up with a better story.

See you have a lot of free time now.

Posted by: Yeah Right ()
Date: July 24, 2014 09:33PM

oh hi there ex officer Wrote:
> Yeah Right Wrote:
> > OP is completely full of shit.
> >
> > Come on dude...come up with a better story.
>
>
> See you have a lot of free time now.

About as much free time as you I guess. But hey, 9:30 on Thursday night after I put the kids in bed, yeah, I have a few minutes to play with the idiots.

Posted by: ***Updated*** ()
Date: July 25, 2014 12:32PM

what a fucking nutcase Wrote:
> Guy sounds like a complete piece of shit, good to
> hear he is getting fired. Hopefully this incident
> will make him want leave NoVA all together.
>
> This may or may not be his house* Just a house
> that is for sale that looks interesting LOL
>
> http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6
> 080-Alderdale-Pl_Haymarket_VA_20169_M60097-11577?r
> ow=1
>
>
>
>
> To the OP, hope you get better neighbors this
> time, best of luck!

Yep, that's the one alright. I especially liked that time when he walked by all the cars parked on the road (allowed to do in the community per the county and the HOA) and took down all the license plates. Then he told us it was illegal to park there. Then I reminded him he wasn't a PW cop and the street isn't in Fairfax County. And reminded him he was full of shit and that I got his name from this website, and knew he was a Fairfax County cop, and everyone knew he was being paid by the HOA, he shut his mouth up. Good Luck being a security guard at Wegmans!

Posted by: re agent ()
Date: July 25, 2014 01:36PM

Well now you can take a look through his house, legally. Maybe leave a nice upper decker.

Posted by: Grapevine ()
Date: August 11, 2014 05:22AM

To clarify, the officer is on administrative leave (with pay) until the end of the year. After Dec 31st, he will no longer be on the force. The HOA board member in question here, stepped down some months ago after investigators found several checks, written out to and cashed by said officer. Investigators contacted the HOA board member and spoke to him about the "transactions". He stepped down from the board earlier this year. It's not clear if the investigators will be following up with PW on any charges against the HOA board member. The officer doesn't appear to be facing any charges at all in this matter.

This of course is the word through the "Grapevine".

Posted by: lkhad ()
Date: August 11, 2014 06:59AM

HA! why am i not surprised he is still being paid and wont be charged with anything...? cops can get away with anything, the good police should feel disgusted by this guy and angry that he escapes consequences and dirties up their reputation. why do they hide it, it just makes it impossible to trust ANY cops.

Posted by: wowlol ()
Date: August 11, 2014 07:47AM

I'm glad the perp was caught in this case.

NO ONE should feel harassed in their home- especially when everything is LEGAL.

I agree with the above poster who mentioned this- he didn't like "brown" people in his neighborhood and did everything he could to intimidate them to leave- but it backfired in his face.

The HOA PAYING him to spy on the family- this goes even deeper. There needs to be an investigation on the entire HOA (not just this guy) because obviously SOMEONE ELSE HAD TO HAVE SEEN THE CHECKS WRITTEN IN THE BUDGET.

EVERYONE KNOWS the police looking up someone's personal information without a valid reason is a CRIME. How would the cop feel if a medical worker decided to disclose all his medical/mental issues? I am glad this has been brought to a conclusion.

OP- there was no need to explain the nature of your family. It is NO ONE's BUSINESS. As long as you met occupancy standards and were related, THAT IS ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU.

Posted by: old d ()
Date: August 11, 2014 12:07PM

What was the cop's last name?

Posted by: Grapevine ()
Date: August 11, 2014 12:17PM

Cary removed the cop's name because it violated the "outing" policy.

It should be clarified it was not the HOA, but just one of their board members who was doing this in collaboration with the cop. He "lawyered up" after investigators asked him about the whole affair. In addition to the OP, other neighbors had complained (separately), two went on record against the cop.

***Note: This cop is also accused of using his position to supplement his income by providing information to companies that do background checks. It's not clear how many or for how much money. Intelius was one such company that was named.

Posted by: Not Ned Flanders ()
Date: August 11, 2014 05:16PM

I live in this neighborhood and the police officer that currently lives at that address turned neighbor against neighbor with his two-faced back stabbing ways. Seems super nice when you see him and his family in person, but who knew how much he was hurting people from behind the scenes? Piedmont has open houses and yard sales where people from outside the community are let in thru the gates. This guy was out there yelling at people not to park their cars on the street. WTF!?! There is no law against it and the HOA is okay with it. How are people stopping for yard sales supposed to park? One of the neighbors that lives in one of the townhouses near our street was apparently bullied by this guy and he was passing himself off as a PW County cop when in fact he was a Fairfax county cop. Total abuse of power.

Posted by: obama your mama ()
Date: August 12, 2014 08:58PM

So...what did Fairfax County Police Internal Affairs do about it? Or did nobody complain?

Posted by: Leron Diggs ()
Date: August 12, 2014 09:04PM

YO, GOTTDAM! HOLLA AT A NIGGA. DAT WITENA BILDIG ON DAT PIDDAPY BITCHASS HONKY. DON SAY I AINT DUN TOLD YO ASS JIM. SAY WUT NOW.

Posted by: Nada ()
Date: August 12, 2014 09:06PM

Not a thing because this story is BS. There maybe some truth to the HOA issues, or there may not be. No idea. BUT the other crap about the officer being fired or even in trouble is complete crap that people are just making up. It makes good reading here on Fairfax under ground.

Posted by: DJ Red Alert ()
Date: August 12, 2014 09:25PM

This thread was likely written by the same person, albeit for a handful of posts.

Are the cars on the street parked directly in front of his house when there are other spots available and is this a recurring theme? If so, while his delivery is way too hostile, he's in the right to complain.

There are official rules and regulations and there are unwritten rules and regulations where it's always best to be a good neighbor. Not sure what applies since the faggy OP neglected to provide pics.

Posted by: Momodomo ()
Date: August 13, 2014 07:50PM

^ what?! No. People legally park on the street and you just shut the fuck up. If it's one of your neighbors and you ask nicely they will most likely try to fix it. But they don't have to and freaking out like a psycho writing down plate numbers and creeping around other people's property- not so much helping and more indicative of mental illness than being a good neighbor.

Unwritten regulations???So... Not regulations at all? Maybe this is all written by the same person (except me, I'm at least 2 posts) and this guy wasn't fired but... Dude. Unwritten regulations... No. Curtesy and respect, ok, but those are not regulations, and they certainly arnt unwritten.

Posted by: you should try it sometime ()
Date: August 13, 2014 09:08PM

It's called "not being a dick". It's almost like "being a good neighbor".

There aren't any laws that say you shouldn't be a dick and that you should be a good neighbor, but the world would be a much better place, laws or not.

Posted by: momodomo ()
Date: August 14, 2014 07:53AM

you should try it sometime Wrote:
> It's called "not being a dick". It's almost like
> "being a good neighbor".
>
> There aren't any laws that say you shouldn't be a
> dick and that you should be a good neighbor, but
> the world would be a much better place, laws or
> not.

that's exactly my point, braintrust. those things are not regulations, they are simply the right thing to do. it's courtesy and respect. to try and frame it any other way (as an "unwritten regulation") is stupid.

Posted by: uUNwy ()
Date: August 14, 2014 07:55AM

you should try it sometime Wrote:
> It's called "not being a dick". It's almost like
> "being a good neighbor".
>
> There aren't any laws that say you shouldn't be a
> dick and that you should be a good neighbor, but
> the world would be a much better place, laws or
> not.

Things would be better if people were nice.

I think you cracked the code!!!!

Posted by: idontcare ()
Date: August 14, 2014 01:59PM

old d Wrote:
> What was the cop's last name?

Shawn Bauer

Posted by: tawnypuss ()
Date: August 14, 2014 03:21PM

i need some links. can we verify anything here?

Posted by: pWnVH ()
Date: August 17, 2014 05:21AM

obama your mama Wrote:
> So...what did Fairfax County Police Internal
> Affairs do about it? Or did nobody complain?

Per the posts above the OP or neighbor opened a case with Internal affairs last year.

Posted by: Gary ()
Date: August 17, 2014 07:02AM

This story is true. Robert "Bobby" Cash is the HOA guy that stepped down over this and other complaints, he and Shawn Bauer (Fairfax Cop) live pretty close by to each other off our street. These two pieces of shit complained about me to the HOA for smoking outside my house every morning.

Posted by: Wj6Fy ()
Date: August 17, 2014 10:21PM

Gary Wrote:
> This story is true. Robert "Bobby" Cash is the HOA
> guy that stepped down over this and other
> complaints, he and Shawn Bauer (Fairfax Cop) live
> pretty close by to each other off our street.
> These two pieces of shit complained about me to
> the HOA for smoking outside my house every
> morning.

There is another HOA person involved as well who is still on the board.

http://piedlink.org/document_view.asp?id=397

Posted by: Catcher in the Rye ()
Date: September 07, 2014 07:59AM

I've been looking into this closer over the past few months and some of the things I have learned are disturbing. I don't live in Piedmont but I have a relative who does, and have been using that relationship to investigate this matter further. Here's what I've found:

1). Shawn Bauer, the police officer mentioned in this article does live in the community and his home is up for sale. Mr. Bauer is (or rather was) a Second Lieutenant. I was able to confirm this. Per his neighbor, he has lost his job with FFX county and is actively looking for a job elsewhere.

2). Bobby Cash, was indeed a member of the HOA and I was able to confirm that he has indeed stepped down. Both my wife and I tried to find out why, but were only told it was due to "personal reasons".

3). I reached out to the HOA to find out more information. Depending on who you talk to at their office, Either they will tell you that the matter is "Under investigation", or they claim ignorance of the whole thing, or they will tell you "No Comment". On one occassion, I called them and asked them if they planned to file suit against Mr. Cash for using HOA funds to bribe the Fairfax County police officer. Their response was and I quote..."At no time did Mr. Cash use any checks or funds to bribe the police officer." This is very curious response, as I never mentioned anything about "checks". When I asked about this, they promptly hung up on me.

It's my personal belief that the HOA is either partially or wholly involved in this. If not in the beginning then certainly now after the fact. It boggles my imagination to think that the HOA would not want to file suit against Mr. Cash for his role in all this. More likely they probably just want the whole matter to go away. I attempted to get in contact with Mr. Cash both by phone and then by going to his door. He doesn't appear to be there anymore, and his neighbor told me that he has not been seen out in public since his daughter's graduation back in June. Some are speculating that he might have left the area (and possibly the country).

I've reached out to the Prince William county to see what information they may have on this, so far I have not received a reply.

Posted by: obama ur mama ()
Date: September 08, 2014 10:04PM

if it was Lt. Bauer, he was in charge of the SWAT team.

Posted by: Link for house sale ()
Date: September 09, 2014 10:56AM

http://www.trulia.com/property/3162802170-PIEDMONT-6080-Alderdale-Pl-Haymarket-VA-20169#photo-1

Pretty nice house, I guess now we know how he was able to afford it on such a crappy salary.
Attachments:
picture-uh=71451afe22dc90bf0f241c77cd85d45-ps=8383aa3d43ae2dc18b30c153e76b8287-6080-Alderdale-Pl-Haymarket-VA-20169.jpg
picture-uh=b3e8fa2e43e43e47585d1aab66ee4bc-ps=c3c9178051f35bfc8bc42ec1519c50cb.jpg
picture-uh=2be01ab3a57c538ebb6e80a7b7f9fbc-ps=13893f1c1af724ffdc70dbcc969cab.jpg

Posted by: c64VJ ()
Date: September 11, 2014 09:05AM

Looks like no offers on it yet.

Posted by: Too funny ()
Date: September 12, 2014 05:18AM

Haha I hope this guy is miserable now. Apparentky that'll happen when you're an asshole and a criminal

Posted by: wondering still ()
Date: September 12, 2014 09:27PM

Did he have a family? What happened to them?

Posted by: FtVEY ()
Date: September 13, 2014 05:29AM

wondering still Wrote:
> Did he have a family? What happened to them?

They're in the process of moving away. Wife yells at him constantly outside.

Date: September 13, 2014 09:17PM

FtVEY Wrote:
> wondering still Wrote:
> -----
> > Did he have a family? What happened to them?
>
> They're in the process of moving away. Wife yells
> at him constantly outside.

MAYBE THE WIFE WAS BEHIND THIS ALL ALONG?

Posted by: FtVEY ()
Date: September 14, 2014 05:09PM

I doubt it, but one has to wonder with a cop's salary where did she think the money was coming from? Probably involved in one way or another?

Posted by: pEYpH ()
Date: September 14, 2014 05:12PM

Looks like they've dropped the price...

Property History
Date Event Price Price/Sq.Ft. Change Referral
09/12/2014 Price Changed $500,000 $134 0.20% MLS #PW8448742
09/05/2014 Listed $499,000 $134 — MLS #PW8448742
07/24/2014 Delisted — — — MLS #PW8413244
07/24/2014 Listed $514,900 $138 — MLS #PW8413244

Read more on REALTOR.com: 6080 Alderdale Pl, Haymarket, VA 20169 - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - realtor.com® http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6080-Alderdale-Pl_Haymarket_VA_20169_M60097-11577#ixzz3DKJcsiRv
Follow us: @REALTORdotcom on Twitter | Realtor.com on Facebook

Posted by: possibly ()
Date: September 15, 2014 09:03PM

Remember, PW is the county that got rid of a great number of their illegal alien squatters who lived in piles in countywide houses. To their eyes, any house with a large number of tenants is a plausible flophouse harboring illegal aliens, and to the nosey guy, that house with its Puerto Rican extended family fits right into their mindset of expectations for a large house containing a large number of Hispanic tenants. Extended family legally related, or contractors renting rooms to countrymen?

An explanation of who this family is should have sufficed to diffuse the situation. Since it didn't, it is time to go to court and take out a warrant on the nosey guy(s) for harrassment, trespassing, stalking, and whatever else you can legally pin on this unemployed loser with nose trouble living across the street. The gear in his car indicates you MIGHT be dealing with a right-wing racist type who is in the local underground Klan or militia and who may think it is his calling to keep any illegal Spanish immigrants out of his neighborhood.

Posted by: kbju4 ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:50AM

possibly Wrote:
> Remember, PW is the county that got rid of a great
> number of their illegal alien squatters who lived
> in piles in countywide houses. To their eyes, any
> house with a large number of tenants is a
> plausible flophouse harboring illegal aliens, and
> to the nosey guy, that house with its Puerto Rican
> extended family fits right into their mindset of
> expectations for a large house containing a large
> number of Hispanic tenants. Extended family
> legally related, or contractors renting rooms to
> countrymen?
>
> An explanation of who this family is should have
> sufficed to diffuse the situation. Since it
> didn't, it is time to go to court and take out a
> warrant on the nosey guy(s) for harrassment,
> trespassing, stalking, and whatever else you can
> legally pin on this unemployed loser with nose
> trouble living across the street. The gear in his
> car indicates you MIGHT be dealing with a
> right-wing racist type who is in the local
> underground Klan or militia and who may think it
> is his calling to keep any illegal Spanish
> immigrants out of his neighborhood.

He doesn't have his SWAT gear anymore, they took it all away. Seems like this wife lays into him every other day. Never heard her yell at him until the last several weeks. I was two blocks away talking to another neighbor two blocks away (Piedmont had a big community yard sale last weekend) and she was yelling so loud at him, we could hear her . The words you can make out from her are…”All your fault”, “Goddamn You”, “Answer Me”, “I hate you!”, etc. I guess that’s what happens when you sell your principles & duty for cash.

Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 16, 2014 02:08PM

kbju4 Wrote:
> possibly Wrote:
> -----
> > Remember, PW is the county that got rid of a
> great
> > number of their illegal alien squatters who
> lived
> > in piles in countywide houses. To their eyes,
> any
> > house with a large number of tenants is a
> > plausible flophouse harboring illegal aliens,
> and
> > to the nosey guy, that house with its Puerto
> Rican
> > extended family fits right into their mindset
> of
> > expectations for a large house containing a
> large
> > number of Hispanic tenants. Extended family
> > legally related, or contractors renting rooms
> to
> > countrymen?
> >
> > An explanation of who this family is should
> have
> > sufficed to diffuse the situation. Since it
> > didn't, it is time to go to court and take out
> a
> > warrant on the nosey guy(s) for harrassment,
> > trespassing, stalking, and whatever else you
> can
> > legally pin on this unemployed loser with nose
> > trouble living across the street. The gear in
> his
> > car indicates you MIGHT be dealing with a
> > right-wing racist type who is in the local
> > underground Klan or militia and who may think
> it
> > is his calling to keep any illegal Spanish
> > immigrants out of his neighborhood.
>
> He doesn't have his SWAT gear anymore, they took
> it all away. Seems like this wife lays into him
> every other day. Never heard her yell at him until
> the last several weeks. I was two blocks away
> talking to another neighbor two blocks away
> (Piedmont had a big community yard sale last
> weekend) and she was yelling so loud at him, we
> could hear her . The words you can make out from
> her are…”All your fault”, “Goddamn You”,
> “Answer Me”, “I hate you!”, etc. I guess
> that’s what happens when you sell your
> principles & duty for cash.

Sounds like Robbbbb Spewack
Attachments:
Stick it in me.jpg

Posted by: eMCwd ()
Date: September 20, 2014 10:11PM

One of the the neighbors (Greer I think) said that he saw Mr. Cash on the greens at Piedmont trying smooze it up with one of the HOA guys he worked with. Rumor has it that the PW cops came by the HOA office some weeks ago with a search warrant to took some records from the office related to Cash, they also came by his home (Mr. Cash's) and searched it last friday. Mr. Cash lied to the entire neighborhood that he didn't know anything about this or knowing the Fairfax swat cop Lt. Bauer. Turns out that Cash and Lt. Bauer are very well acquainted as Cash had Bauer speak at some of the Piedmont functions (also at Cash's younger daughter's school).

Rumor has it that several neighbors and Piedmont residents have/are filing complaints against the HOA for the harassment. Lawsuits seem imminent against Cash, Lt. Bauer, and the Piedmont HOA.

Posted by: another one ()
Date: September 21, 2014 03:01PM

Looks like Mr. Bauer is going to pretty busy this year..

Fairfax Coalition, et al v. Fairfax County, VA, et al
Virginia Eastern District Court, Case No. 1:03-cv-01068-CMH
docket://gov.uscourts.vaed.1-03-cv-01068

Shawn Bauer, Plaintiff
Represented by Unknown Firm

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/5yfk2d54/virginia-eastern-district-court/fairfax-coalition-et-al-v-fairfax-county-va-et-al/

Posted by: so what again ()
Date: September 21, 2014 07:48PM

another one Wrote:
> Looks like Mr. Bauer is going to pretty busy this
> year..
>
> Fairfax Coalition, et al v. Fairfax County, VA, et
> al
> Virginia Eastern District Court, Case No.
> 1:03-cv-01068-CMH
> docket://gov.uscourts.vaed.1-03-cv-01068
>
> Shawn Bauer, Plaintiff
> Represented by Unknown Firm
>
> http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/5yfk2d54/virginia
> -eastern-district-court/fairfax-coalition-et-al-v-
> fairfax-county-va-et-al/

This lawsuit was nothing more than a bunch of cops associated with the Police Union suing Fairfax County for pay steps which were promised but never given. It is no big deal and nothing to make waves about.

Date: September 21, 2014 07:56PM

Was Fairfax County Police Officer Lieutenant Bauer arrested and charged with a crime?

Posted by: jGw44 ()
Date: October 11, 2014 11:31PM

wondering still Wrote:
> Was Fairfax County Police Officer Lieutenant Bauer
> arrested and charged with a crime?

Nope, looks like it's one of those internal investigations being done by Fairfax county.

Posted by: screw time ()
Date: October 11, 2014 11:33PM

jGw44 Wrote:
> wondering still Wrote:
> -----
> > Was Fairfax County Police Officer Lieutenant
> Bauer
> > arrested and charged with a crime?
>
> Nope, looks like it's one of those internal
> investigations being done by Fairfax county.

So if they like him, he will get a simple slap on the wrist. If they don't like him, they will terminate him. Which is it? All politics now.

Posted by: VPY3v ()
Date: October 12, 2014 05:24AM

Per the post above, he's on adminstrative leave until Dec and then out.

Posted by: VPY3v ()
Date: October 12, 2014 05:35AM

Does anyone know if Robert "Bobby" Cash the former HOA guy has been charged for paying/bribing Bauer?

Posted by: 9Um47 ()
Date: October 13, 2014 11:11AM

VPY3v Wrote:
> Does anyone know if Robert "Bobby" Cash the former
> HOA guy has been charged for paying/bribing Bauer?

Hard to say, cops were at his house some months ago, he's lawyered up, and doesn't come out of his house much anymore. Also looks like he's lost about 50 or so pounds.

Posted by: screw time ()
Date: December 16, 2014 08:01PM

Any updates?

Posted by: newsy ()
Date: January 12, 2015 12:26PM

screw time Wrote:
> Any updates?

Bauer and his family moved out of the neighborhood months ago and the for sale sign is still up. At one point his sign said, “Make me an offer, any offer” on it. Per his linkedin page, it shows he’s still with Fairfax County, but all his previous speaking engagements were all cancelled for the rest of 2014 and there are none for 2015.

Looks like they lowered the price on their house again…
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6080-Alderdale-Pl_Haymarket_VA_20169_M60097-11577#ixzz3DKJcsiRv

Posted by: EHkTc ()
Date: January 12, 2015 09:19PM

ah nice home

love knows no bounds ...

I LIED. YOU FUCKIGN GOT TOO MUCH MONEY FUCK OFF.

yes money does matter

and you knew that

p.s. i watched 60 min. years back saw plenty of firefighter stories. back then they were not rich and some stories were about lack of insurance after injury (noting the firefighter had refused to pay for any - but was poor)

Posted by: laughing still ()
Date: January 21, 2015 11:15PM

Somebody said that Lt. Bauer got a promotion because he got one over on the dumb Prince William County Police (wanna be Fairfax County cops).

Posted by: Tiny Tim ()
Date: January 22, 2015 04:57AM

laughing still Wrote:
> Somebody said that Lt. Bauer got a promotion
> because he got one over on the dumb Prince William
> County Police (wanna be Fairfax County cops).

Lol how did he get over on them?

Posted by: UYvYt ()
Date: January 22, 2015 10:13AM

$489,900 in the asking price now.

Posted by: The Officer ()
Date: March 17, 2016 09:08PM

What happened to him?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.