HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
*****$NITCH$*****
Posted by: "SCRAPPY" ()
Date: September 18, 2008 06:51AM

Matthew Beau Facher is the name A.K.A. "Matt Bo Fancher" S$nitchin' is his game.
Thanks to his co-op with ffx co porkers, he has single handedly caused irreversible damage to local area "black market entrepeneurs" I tried looking him up on the search, nothing, not even arresst date. Fact : He has a bunch of charges from 18-21. Dwi,possesion,felony theft,possesion, He has yet to serve any time in jail. He's a druggie bastard and because of that he can't afford a lawyer. Do you think that a shitty public defender got him out of all of that mess? You do the math..... Works@*****ALL STAR MOVERS***** in Merrifield,Va. Drives blue camaro : '90-'95. 5408805993. 6'0",220lbs,brown hair,scruffy look,blue eyes?,fathoe,homo,slow dumbass,flunkie,stoner,drug - addict, get the picture.... An all around low - life Spread the good word. 3 Local "TREE MAN" are currently in jail thanks to him. People watch for this paid informant. He's a ********************************************************************************$$$$$$$$SSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH**************
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE,SUBJECT IS KNOW TO BE extremely stupid, yet sneaky and deceiving.. This is no b/s.!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: *****$NITCH$*****
Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: September 18, 2008 09:03AM

Scrappy, post his picture so we can be sure to steer clear of this snitch...

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 18, 2008 09:36AM

Well, we certainly can't have any TREE MAN in jail! Next they will be after the roof man and lawn guy!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 18, 2008 10:33AM

lol! keep up the good work matt. :)

btw, i love how the OP tries to insult him by calling him a "stoner, drug - addict" when it's the people that are getting locked up that were responsible for perpetuating that. oh, i really doubt he's still addicted at this point.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 18, 2008 11:29AM

I expect to see an obit on CRAPPY within a week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2008 11:32AM by 496.

Posted by: scrappy doo ()
Date: September 18, 2008 06:59PM

Good job dumbass you jus don' an' committed O crime. The ISP will be served with a search warrant/subpoena and you'll be joining your boyz too. ya'heard? Instead of TREE-MEN in jail dare's gonna be FOUR-MEN in the shoe box. Ah I can hear it now, " fresh fish! fresh fish! get your fresh fish here! you can have this punk's manhood for two packs of Kools and some toilet wine" Enjoy the genital warts and trunk butt tough guy.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.