HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Crim lawyer recommendation
Posted by: dlee ()
Date: April 25, 2005 04:55PM

For some reason it seems that several denizens of this forum are in need of legal advice. I posted this in a different thread, but if you need a good/reasonable criminal lawyer, this is the guy I would call.

John O'Neill

Se habla espanol...

If you want a personal recommendation, I mean you want me to call John and tell him to get you out of Jail or to be expecting you, write me at dleemundy1 hotmail [dot] com.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Crim lawyer recommendation
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: April 25, 2005 05:51PM

dlee -
I moved your thread to Fairfax General so everyone can enjoy it.
I'll use this opportunity to once again plug Kelly Dennis for Fairfax County criminal cases. He's cheap and knows his way around the system.
703 618 0716

Posted by: vagirl ()
Date: April 25, 2005 06:36PM

A FANTASTIC criminal attorney, mostly Felony and DUI/DWI work - Chris Amolsch 703-299-3545

Posted by: Jon Katz ()
Date: April 25, 2005 09:58PM

FYI, you may be interested in my criminal law links (http://www.markskatz.com/links.htm#Criminal%20Defense ) and information on dealing with the police (http://www.markskatz.com/rights.htm ).

Have a great week. Jon

Posted by: Some Liter ()
Date: April 25, 2005 11:12PM

Doesn't everybody miss ABA restriction of lawyer advertising? Such shameless self-promotion...anyway, how bout a job Jon? I'm a 2L.

Posted by: dlee ()
Date: April 27, 2005 03:53PM

liter

meh. you best check yourself before you wreck yo'self on the MPRE (ethics exam - for you non-lawyers). It's one thing to chase an ambulance; it's something else to offer one's services in a general manner. That being said, legal ethics tends to be something of an oxymoron. Maybe that's why "Only the alcoholic deans teach professional responsibility."

Posted by: Natsynt8 ()
Date: April 29, 2005 03:30PM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dlee -
> I moved your thread to Fairfax General so everyone
> can enjoy it.
> I'll use this opportunity to once again plug Kelly
> Dennis for Fairfax County criminal cases. He's
> cheap and knows his way around the system.
> 703 618 0716

Kelly Dennis is an excellent attourney...cheap & reliable and knows his stuff. Dont a case or two for me.

Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: April 29, 2005 03:45PM

they say the more first names the guy has, the better a lawyer he is

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2005 05:12PM by rstidman.

Posted by: Fresh ()
Date: May 01, 2005 03:52PM

Whitestone is the best

i gauruntee it... hes expensive but if you got some time hangin above your head.. hes definitely the guy to goto. was once a judge.. now just helps ppl get out of the system

Posted by: Mikemmmva ()
Date: May 06, 2005 04:22PM

yea John Oneill is the man, I had 110/55 reckless and Dwi .10 and he got the reckless dropped I just got the dwi on my record. He only charged me $700 too. Not bad at all.

fast enough?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 07, 2005 10:27AM

Mikemmmva,
I have to say, 110 in a 55 is pretty fast. I sure you were out at night. However, the dwi is bothersome to me not because of moral objections but rather you are the reason the fucking pigs pull EVERYONE, who is speeding, over at night. Last night I had to go through a DWI checkpoint, why, because of idiots like you. Clean the gene pool, throw yourself off a building.

unfairfax [at] adaptivetime [dot] com

Re: fast enough?
Posted by: Mikemmva ()
Date: May 18, 2005 04:17PM

dumb ass

Posted by: I must be Dumb, or just plain retarde ()
Date: May 19, 2005 03:33AM

Denman Rucker, for arlington court cases, at least. He practices in FFX, also, but might not have the same "power" here. His daddy was the chief justice of Arlington county. All the judges remember him when he was a little kid running around the court house.

He won't tell you what he's going to do, but you pay for it, and it's worth it.

I had a case that, even though it didn't go my way exactly, never made it into the system. Somehow it went from the docket to the circular file. Just got lost, isn't in the system, no long-term implications. Cost several thousand, but "Habitual Offender" is a stigma that should be avoided at all costs.

He might be retired by now, it was 12 years ago, but if he's still practicing, he's worth all the money you can beg, borrow or steal! Flirt with the pretty female Commonwealth Attorneys and they'll recommend the good lawyers, I guess :)

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: May 21, 2005 12:57AM

Michael Cantrell office across from Juvenile Detention.......

or Jonothon Shapiro if you can afford him , he's big $$$. was asst for younger sniper

Posted by: ben ()
Date: May 21, 2005 01:28AM

The Economist Wrote:
> Michael Cantrell office across from Juvenile
> Detention.......

Since you mentioned that name, I believe he was the lawyer that helped me out of a *very* tight spot years ago. Good guy, knows his way around the system just fine.

Posted by: VALegend ()
Date: June 15, 2005 03:48AM

John Zwerling's a great lawyer in Alexandria.

http://www.zwerling.com/

Posted by: Enough is Enough ()
Date: July 06, 2005 09:13AM

110 in 55 and DWI.....You are the reason my insurance rates are sooo high and people die on these roads. You people have enough nerve to call police officers pigs and bitch about being pulled over. The police officer who pulled this 110 dwi driver over may have just saved countless lives. So quit your bitching about the police and say thank you to these men and women for the sacrifices they make to keep us safe no matter how petty you may think they are..............

Date: July 07, 2005 07:48AM

Enough is Enough,
A) Mikemmva is a dumbass for driving so fast especially while drunk and i hope he runs off the road next time.
B) cops are pigs.
C) considering how outside the law they go and never get punished or even told it's wrong is the sacrifice they make, my rights.
D) this is my preemptive Fuck you. to your lame retort.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: July 07, 2005 10:28AM

my only lame retort is that you need to read what you write. Your #C there makes no sense in the English we speak. Don't be so pretentious, and write in normal speech. Nobody thinks you are brilliant for phrasing your responses like some greenwich village hippy newbeat writer.

Posted by: darbrewe ()
Date: July 07, 2005 04:28PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2015 02:39AM by darbrewe.

Date: July 07, 2005 07:33PM

I'd rather have a reckless than a DWI/DUI

oh wait I do

Re: Crim lawyer recommendation - amolsch
Posted by: bad experience in fairfax ()
Date: July 09, 2005 03:03PM

Fantastic is NOT the word that I would use.

Instead, I would advise everyone who need effective counsel to AVOID Chris Amolsch. Perhaps it was because he was so fantastic in your case, that he was absent and incompentant in ours. Maybe inconsistent is the real adjective.

My sister's DWI case with him was a complete nightmare. If he ever once returned a call on the first time [not after 3 or 4 calls], or ever made us feel like we were an important case in the least, or gave solid direction based upon experience, I might be more forgiving. However, in my on personal experience, Chris Amolsch is an arrogant and incompetant poser of an attorney. The only time that he was timely, or put out any real work was to collect his money. (my money) $$$

Just my two cents. (the other 98 cents went to Chris Amolsch and i'm still waiting for service)

bad counsel in Fairfax.

Posted by: DrFunkenstien ()
Date: August 03, 2005 01:36PM

Mike Cantrell is amazing...Whitestone is the shit too...Manuel Lava got my homie off some deep shit..I prefer Ray Obregon / John Carters firm...BB&T building across from the courthouse...reasonably price...Ray saved my ass big time

Posted by: keung ()
Date: August 30, 2005 01:39PM

B.R. Hicks
(703) 354-4000
Probably the most expensive, but positively the best criminal lawyer on the market in Fairfax.

Got me out of a serious felony drug charge a couple years ago (for the tune of 18 grand)

Posted by: scott ()
Date: May 17, 2006 05:16AM

I hope your crimminal friend gets twenty years.

Date: May 17, 2006 09:24AM

really, that's just a horrible thing to say. i mean, people really dont think about how long a year is in jail. five years is a REALLY long time, no matter what you are doing. sounds like it would be an eternity in jail.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: ComicRelief ()
Date: May 17, 2006 12:53PM

haha, posted in the wrong thread...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2006 12:56PM by ComicRelief.

Posted by: lillen ()
Date: May 18, 2006 09:35AM

Try Michael Deveny @703-691-8410 ....He's the best & and truly a really nice guy !!!

Demetry Pikrallidas is the Pit Bull of Northern Va
Posted by: Alexia ()
Date: August 16, 2006 04:33PM

The lawyer my friends and family trust the most is Demetry Pikrallidas. He does not bull shit anyone. He delivers what he says he can deliver. If he can't he tells you what to expect. He is not interested in being the state's attorney's buddy.

There is one other thing - if oyu are his client he gives you his cell phone number. If thereis a problem or concern, he is a phone call away.

703-267-2600

Posted by: Super Attorney ()
Date: August 17, 2006 01:37PM

The most successful Atorney is town

Bob (Robert) Horan

off of railroad Rd in Fairfax near the court house

His father is/was the Attorney General for the State of VA
His Uncle is a Circuit court judge in fairfax..

Ive used him for several..ehm "problems"
He was very nice, and explained evrything really well and I felt like he was watching out for me and fighting for me...
His charges were very reasonable....under $1000 for most things under felony

needless to say, 3 out of 4 "problems" I took to him were dismissed.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: August 19, 2006 12:26PM

Damn, how much trouble do you people get into with all these referrels? And 110 in a 55? Where the hell were you going to?

I guess as long as there are stupid people looking to get caught the lawyers will never be out of clients. Just an observation but most of the trouble with the police I have read about on here was caused by some dummy with a big mouth who wanted to tell the cops how to do their job.

As far as DWI only a true idiot gets behind the wheel these days after drinking. The laws are so strict and once you get that first one your insurance will never be the same. I am not defending the harshness of the DWI laws but what can you do.

Posted by: kelly ()
Date: October 11, 2006 04:58PM

I was wondering if you could tell me a little about Michael Cantrell. What type of case was it that he represented?
Thanks
Kelly

Posted by: BR ()
Date: October 13, 2006 02:05PM

Goddamn there are a lot of criminals on this messageboard.

Demetry Pikralids (sP) is good
Posted by: FORMER TROUBLE MAKER ()
Date: December 09, 2006 01:40AM

This guy represented a friend in a heavy case. He refused to back down - took control of courtroom. Prosecutor could only stand there - Judge was only focussing on Demetry (sp)

In his ofice there is an article about him representing a mother accused of killing her kid.

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: December 09, 2006 05:19PM

representing a mother accused of killer her kid...good morals there, definately something to be proud of.

Posted by: dlsfaalskj ()
Date: December 10, 2006 05:50PM

Michael Cantrell represented me on a few felony's and misdemeanors and got them all reduced to misdemeanors and the state was trying to fine me 6k and ended up only fining me 1000. but he cost me like 4500

Posted by: all ways in trouble ()
Date: December 15, 2006 01:56PM

Whitestone or any of the other lawyers in that frim got me out of many charges and avoided all jail time a little expenisve but worth it for the work that they will do for you

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 15, 2006 02:39PM

Come to think of it i have'nt seen a saiontz and dork commercial in a long time. Are they still practicing law around here?

Posted by: Carmen Wright ()
Date: September 19, 2007 06:59PM

My fiance is locked up for a felony that he did not commit. He has been held for a month and the detective has provided no real substansial evidence to hold him. Kelly Dennis is representng him now, but it is very hard to sprak with him or get a clear understanding of why he has promised me and fiance that he would get him out this week and now he has come back to say that they are holding him. I fell like there is more that can be done seeing his preliminar isn't until november. He did not do this and I am 100% certain. To hold him on what they claim is wrong. We just moved to the area not even 2 months ago, we have a son and this is not something he would ever do. On top of that this offense has been happening in the area alot way before we got there. I need help bad, the family is doing everything, but we are not financially stable to afford a high lawyer. I saw the news today and O.J. Simpson got out on $125,000 bond for armed robbery, what is this world coming too. My fiance works and is a good person. SOmeone with any answers or solutions please resond ASAP. Thanks for reading!

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: September 19, 2007 08:49PM

What's he accused of doing?

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: September 19, 2007 08:57PM

Carmen Wright Wrote:
> My fiance is locked up for a felony that he did
> not commit. He has been held for a month and the
> detective has provided no real substansial
> evidence to hold him. Kelly Dennis is representng
> him now, but it is very hard to sprak with him or
> get a clear understanding of why he has promised
> ...

I'm sorry for your situation. Much earlier in this thread (April 2005) I plugged Kelly Dennis as a cheap yet effective lawyer.

I am now withdrawing that recommendation.

Kelly Dennis is great for something trivial, but for anything remotely complex he is utterly incompetent. He was late to every one of my court dates, didn't know a thing about my case except for what I told him just before he was to speak on my behalf, and would never answer his phone or return messages.

I would seriously consider finding a new lawyer immediately.

I apologize if my previous recommendation led you astray.

- Cary

Posted by: court regular ()
Date: October 10, 2007 09:02PM

I agree with the person who wrote that Christopher Amolsch is a fantastic lawyer. He does both state and federal cases. He's in Alexandria and Leesburg and is listed under Chris Amolsch or Christopher Amolsch or Law Office of Chirstopher Amolsch. Definitely give him a call.

Posted by: Fairfax Citizen ()
Date: October 11, 2007 05:04AM

Posted by: SP ()
Date: October 11, 2007 10:27AM

I agree. Chris Amolsch is a fantastic lawyer.

Posted by: legal observer ()
Date: October 25, 2007 07:59PM

I have been in the virginia court system for over 18 years and agree with the posts saying that Christopher Amolsch is an excellent lawyer. Christopher Amolsch has been an attorney in the state and federal courts of Virginia for a long time and Chris Amolsch has established himself as a good criminal and traffic defense lawyer. If I was ever in trouble and needed representation I would call Christopher Amolsch, who is listed under just Chris Amolsch or Law office of Christopher Amolsch or Law office of Chris Amolsch. Just my opinion but I have been around a long time. I would give him a call.

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: October 26, 2007 07:00AM

Thanks for the post, Mr Amolsch.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: October 26, 2007 07:49PM

There was a guy that posted here under the name "Friendly Attorney" - if you are looking to sue in Federal Court because your landlord hates fagots - he is your man!

Posted by: legal observer ()
Date: October 27, 2007 09:13AM

Thanks for reading the post about christopher amolsch. It was not posted by him. Leave me an email address and I will take you to lunch (nothing too expensive of course) or give you a call to explain why I feel that Christopher Amolsch is a fantastic lawyer who really does care about his clients. It really comes down to this--I have seen too many lawyers just concerned about the money. That is not the case (no pun intended) with him. Just my three cents.

Posted by: Schrute ()
Date: October 27, 2007 10:38AM

Mikemmmva Wrote:
> yea John Oneill is the man, I had 110/55 reckless
> and Dwi .10 and he got the reckless dropped I just
> got the dwi on my record. He only charged me $700
> too. Not bad at all.

Man that is so awesome. At least he didn't put all of us law abiding citizens at risk by helping put a reckless maniac back out on the streets...

Posted by: The Congressman ()
Date: October 27, 2007 12:35PM

I become a real lawyer on Monday.

Demetry Pikrallidas - very aggressive
Posted by: MR SMITH ()
Date: November 26, 2007 10:11PM

bad experience in fairfax Wrote:
> Fantastic is NOT the word that I would use.
>
> Instead, I would advise everyone who need
> effective counsel to AVOID Chris Amolsch. Perhaps
> it was because he was so fantastic in your case,
> that he was absent and incompentant in ours. Maybe
> inconsistent is the real adjective.
>
> My sister's DWI case with him was a complete
> nightmare. If he ever once returned a call on the
> first time , or ever made us feel like we were an
> important case in the least, or gave solid
> direction based upon experience, I might be more
> forgiving. However, in my on personal experience,
> Chris Amolsch is an arrogant and incompetant poser
> of an attorney. The only time that he was timely,
> or put out any real work was to collect his money.
> (my money) $$$
>
> Just my two cents. (the other 98 cents went to
> Chris Amolsch and i'm still waiting for service)
>
> bad counsel in Fairfax.

Posted by: kayla ()
Date: April 13, 2008 12:28AM

kelly dennis is my boyfriends lawyer and he would of been better off with a appointed lawyer. he has been paid, and he does not do his job. i have been calling him for a week and he does not return my call. so i do not recommend him.

Posted by: Mike00 ()
Date: April 13, 2008 01:37AM

Whitestone, you won't regret it

Posted by: concern ()
Date: July 21, 2008 01:39PM

>
>
> (my money) $$$
>
>

Posted by: jailhouse rip ()
Date: July 23, 2008 11:35AM

Demetry Pikrallidas is freagin awsome

Posted by: HAHA ()
Date: July 23, 2008 11:47AM

Mike00 Wrote:
> Whitestone, you won't regret it

Didn't your parents drop 35k on him, so that he could get you off on the 17 drug felonies you were facing at one time, Michael Ethan Blackburn? How is Tyson's Jaguar treating you these days?

(Look under Michael E. Blackburn in Fairfax General District Court's inactive section if you want see the good stuff!)

Posted by: NOT ()
Date: July 04, 2009 06:30PM

NOT

Posted by: Virginia Lady ()
Date: July 27, 2009 10:50AM

What is Whitestone's first name? Is he located in Fairfax?

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 27, 2009 12:28PM

Robert C. Whitestone
Whitestone, Brent, Young and Merril
703-591-0200

10513 Judicial Drive
Suite 300
Fairfax VA 22030

(info also available on the web.... what a concept!)

Posted by: hanna ()
Date: August 07, 2009 01:38AM

you can take me to lunch
hannazebanana@yahoo.com

Re: Demetry Pikrallidas is the Pit Bull of Northern Va
Posted by: SGouge ()
Date: September 24, 2009 01:22PM

Demetry is awesome, and one of the lawyers that works for him, Kevin Wright, is phenominal. I saw him get two of the most hopeless cases in the world dismissed. He is a master at the DUI defense.

Posted by: I HATE DEMETRY PIKRALLIDAS FAN CLUB ()
Date: October 10, 2009 10:22PM

>
>
> (my money) $$$
>
>

Posted by: I HATE DEMETRY PIKRALLIDAS ()
Date: October 10, 2009 10:30PM

DEMETRY PIKRALLIDAS IS A LOW LIFE SICK PERSON WHO IS A STALKER, CHEATER AND EVERYBODY IN HIS FAMILY HATES HIM

DAMARIS WAS RIGHT ABOUT LEAVING HIS ASS

DEMETRY YOUR'RE FUCKING SCUMBAG AND HOPE YOUR DAUGHTER BECOMES A DRUGGIE WHO MARRIES A MAVRO

DEMETRY PIKRALLIDAS IS A BAD LAWYER
Posted by: DEMETRY IS BAD LAWYER ()
Date: October 10, 2009 10:39PM

DEMETRY PIKRALLIDAS HAS BROKEN THE LAW MANY MANY TIMES DO NOT USE HIM '
HE IS A FRAUD AND CROOK AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON AND SHOULD LOSE HIS LICENCE TO PRACTICE LAW

DO USE HIM!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 11, 2009 01:54AM

Greenspun is very good, and I've heard good things about Whitestone as well (Former Judge). I know a few others, but I only give out their names to those whom I trust, and truly need it.

Re: Crim lawyer recommendation - Pikrallidas
Posted by: Willshareaftettrial ()
Date: October 20, 2009 12:28AM

Pikrallidas has placed himself where only I can help put him.. We can discuss later.. But I will tell u this.. HIS TIME HAs come... Please pray he receives justice.
If all prevails I will prove he fraudulently presented a false document in response to a matter that he will scurry over. Fat nasty prick.

Posted by: TefD187 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:22AM

mike sprano, hes a beast he is a dawg to the prosecitor he is a problem, yea prosecution is some goons, but what some goons to a goblin?

Michael Sprano is an awesome lawyer who is very down to earth, and highly respected. whitestone is a joke, atleast the younger son anyway. you pay whiteyyystone then he shows up to your court date, "who are you again?, oh yea now I remember, NOT"

Posted by: Get a real attorney ()
Date: December 16, 2009 08:28PM

Obregon is a third rate hack.

Posted by: Nobregon ()
Date: December 29, 2009 09:26PM

Obregon? NO WAY.

Posted by: tom d mann ()
Date: December 31, 2009 11:43AM

If you want good representation, Robert Whitestone (Senior) and Ted Sibert (Sibert is also a lawyer in Whitestone's firm). If you are in a tough spot, ask for both of those guys to represent you in tandem (together). They complement each other very well.. Whitestone (Senior) is the big picture guy. He still has the courtroom presence and the connections and respect of the prosecutors office.....Ted Sibert has the acuity/ precision. He is also very well respected by the prosecutors office.

In my particular case, I was looking at 5 yrs in prison and a violent felony conviction (non-drug related). I pled to a lesser charge and got 5 yrs suspended, time served and 1 yr probation. Yeah, I took the hit having a lesser charge on my record, but I didnt have to go "down the road" at all.

Whitestone has pulled off some miracles in the courtroom, but he aint a miracle worker..He has that reputation so everyone expects a miracle, even in a no-win situation.. He is a damn good lawyer though..and so is ted sibert.

Take it for what its worth

Posted by: YME ()
Date: June 02, 2010 01:11PM

stay away of Kelly Dennis in Mclean .he's the worst lawyer. a court appointed lawyer can do better than him,or just take the plea deal.

Re: Crim lawyer recommendation -
Posted by: YME ()
Date: June 02, 2010 01:11PM

stay away of Kelly Dennis in Mclean .he's the worst lawyer. a court appointed lawyer can do better than him,or just take the plea deal.

Posted by: TrickyDick ()
Date: June 02, 2010 01:39PM

If you are in need of a great defense attorney, I would recommend Tom Plofchan to anyone. Not cheap, but very effective, and something to behold in the court room..

Posted by: arron ()
Date: July 21, 2010 04:14PM

hi, i just wanted to know what were the other lawyers you know like whitestone ??

Posted by: lipton ()
Date: September 22, 2010 02:01PM

Garbage

Re: Crim lawyer recommendation - kelly dennis
Posted by: jessy ()
Date: November 12, 2010 09:19AM

Kelly Dennis seems to be okay - is he or isn't he? is my question

Posted by: FYI For You ()
Date: December 21, 2011 06:14PM

Big rip offf....he will take your money

Kelly Ralston Dennis
Suite 200
6718 Whittier Avenue
McLean VA, 22101

Active In Good Standing

Date: 11/5/2009
Type of Action: Public Reprimand Subcommittee
VSB Docket No. 08-051-072652

Date: 2/20/2009
Type of Action: Suspension-misconduct Disciplinary Board
VSB Docket No. 07-051-064900 , 07-051-070590 , 08-051-072502 , 08-051-072990 , 08-051-074032

Date: 5/1/2008
Type of Action: Suspension-misconduct Disciplinary Board
VSB Docket No. 06-051-3305

Date: 1/7/2004
Type of Action: Public Reprimand District Committee
VSB Docket No. 02-051-0752

Posted by: lee ()
Date: December 22, 2011 04:40AM

NOVA... GARRETT GREEN

CENTRAL VA. ...GEORGE COLES

HANDS DOWN.

Re: Crim lawyer recommendation - Kelly Dennis
Posted by: Baby grin ()
Date: July 08, 2012 12:35AM

> Kelly Dennis is awesome! He totally helped my son fight a serious felony case against him. He wasn't intimated by the prosecution and in the end the truth was to and the case was dismissed. Other attorneys probably would have told my son to take a plea bargain for a crime he didn't commit. Kelly is reasonable priced but always available. He always returned phone calls quickly and he provided sound legal advice.

I would use him again. (But hope don't need to.)

Fantastic is NOT the word that I would use.
>
>
> (my money) $$$
>
>

Posted by: Tk ()
Date: March 19, 2013 04:43PM

Kelly Dennis was the worst possible experience I have ever had.

He never returned my phone calls, never kept me up to date on my case. Only contacted me to charge me money. I also have multiple recordings of him cursing at me for questioning him. He did not even try to work with the detective. He also missed my court dates.

He even told the person who referred me to him more about my case then I knew. Look him up on VA State Bar....Do your homework before you hire him. He is cheap for a reason and is not taken seriously by anyone in Fairfax. I explained my situation to multiple lawyers who were not surprised.

I ended up with Mark Yeager after wasting my time and money on Kelly. Mark knew the detectives and I was given and chance to prove myself. I would highly recommend him. He was the only reason my case was null processed. He fought for him.

Posted by: don't do it ()
Date: March 19, 2013 04:49PM

Tk Wrote:
> knew the detectives and I
> was given and chance to prove myself.
Attachments:
Stop-Snitchin-Sign-psd9900.png

Posted by: bubbawaitsforyou ()
Date: March 20, 2013 02:28AM

Greenspun Shapiro LLC in downtown metropolitan city of fairfax. But they expect to be paid so you can't afford them. Bubba gets lonely in the iron bar hotel. He's waiting for you to bend over for the soap.

Re: DEMETRY PIKRALLIDAS IS A BAD LAWYER
Posted by: NARI ()
Date: June 17, 2013 03:18PM

I agree with you! Demetry Pikrallidas is as low as it gets..! something wrong with this guy.. lol. This guy respect nothing...He cares about the money like most attorneys.. but with this one.. no matter what it is..just pay and he will take down a kid if it gets in the middle..
Just pretent you like him ..even if you don't.. listen to his bs and his constant bragging about money... because if he since you don't like him .. he will creates issues.. and trust me.... he gets low, low...

Posted by: Ooooubq ()
Date: June 18, 2013 02:32AM

NARI, You sound like someone who Demetry PIkrallidas tore up in Court or his ex-wife. Either way you are simply advertising how vicious he can be when he represents somone. He has done right by me and I can tell you from experience I hired him to be my lawyer not my friend and Everytime I was satisfied he was always available when I called his office or cell phone.

He is worth every penny I paid. Maybe you should of hired him

Posted by: Sincera ()
Date: June 26, 2013 08:41PM

Ooooubq, I actually agree with Nari. Demetry is probably good at his job, but as a person he has no respect to others. The reason hes been good to you because he doesnt want to lose your service. Amd its custom when trying to keep clients. Usually people tend to ignore qualities in ppl who arent true to themself thus hiding in the spotlight as a "respected" figure. Honestly Demetry has anger and psychological issues. If the BAR Association does their homework carefully, meaning investigate him thoroughly they will see that they hired someone who doesnt deserve to represent anyone. I can understand that you favor him because of your experience with him, but honestly lets say if he knew you really well and you crossed his path the wrong way, he will do everything in his power to annihilate you and your loved ones. Trust me, he will ensure that he tells you hes above the law and he knows people.
Keep giving your pennies to him, thats how the angry and psycho people get rich and provide the best customer service and representation to clients like yourself.
Not everyone is perfect, but he honestly shouldnt be practicing law because he is the wrong role model for it. I havent forgot what he has done to me and other friends behind our backs, but I can say I keep him very very close to me. Like the great Chinese General stated, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
I wouldnt recommend him to anyone, regardless if you win or won a case with him. Do yourself a favor and listen to comments online about him. Little by little he is exposing the negativity of his high anger and psychological issues in public.
I am a very positive person, and yes I speak and write the truth on him.

Posted by: NARI ()
Date: June 27, 2013 10:36AM

Ooooubq, who cares what the ex-wife has to say. I think she covers for him anyway. We all know Demetry Pikrallidas hates women.. that is one of his prestigious commendation medals.. he destroys womens reputations regardless.. we all know his passion are men. I am sure she has lots of information about his mental illness and unethical ways of personal and business matter.. unless shes benefiting from it.
To answer your question Ooooubq, I am not the ex-wife or ex-bf for that matter. Thank goodness.

Posted by: lawson ()
Date: July 05, 2013 07:32AM

Did you hear about Demetry? It seems as though he planned out a fire in his home. I overheard from neighbors and close friends of his. However, I dislike to gossip, but I am hoping this is untrue. Whatever he and his ex-wife are planning must be big. I know one thing that is honestly true, Demetry does things under the table especially with business "friends." From my experience he is a great Actor and get's away with crime. Sorry to burst the bubble on believer's of Demetry. Careful he will take you down with him once he is caught. He is a friend of mine who one cannot be trusted. How does he practice law??? For crying out loud he needs to be investigated. And to a prior comment, yes Demetry has anger and psychological issues. Keep your children away from him.

Demetry
Date: July 12, 2013 01:11AM

Do not get me started on the so called Dr Jekyll, a.k.a. Demetry Pikrallidas. I will testify that I have been a witness on how he badly treats his offspring. Tis' a pity. Not a good role model whatsoever. I must say that I also have been witness to his explosive behavior in front of clients, as well as children. He is a nice guy in certain aspects, but he really needs to see a therapist or psychologist. I worry about the way he thinks and portrays himself as a caring person. Sometimes our friends believe he jumps to different characters. He is in his own world. Demetry if you are reading this, please see a psychologist. I dare not confront you my friend because of your sneaky untrusting manners.

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: July 12, 2013 09:55AM

I'm sure it's all just one person posting about how bad Demetry Pikrallidas is, but does anyone know how he compares to Robert or Hunter Whitestone when representing a client for criminal defense?

I'm looking for an honest answer because the Whitestone's knew how to work the system properly, BUT they were very expensive. This Pikrallidas guy must not be nearly as expensive.

Response to Alexander
Date: July 12, 2013 11:23PM

Hi Alexander. Unsure about your comment expressing "...one person posting about how bad Demetry Pikrallidas is..."
I can testify that I can guess who the other people on the threaded discussion are. But then again our generation tends to jump into conclusions like yourself believing it's 'one' person. That's ok, I've deduced the same in the past, then looking like a dummy to everyone. But I understand it's what you are reading since it is steadfast on Demetry.
However I have no idea about the Whitestone group. I don't know them well so I wish I can give you my expressed comments. Hopefully someone will do a search to add Whitestone and add his/her comment(s), since this is all public-web based information.

Posted by: My Experience ()
Date: July 13, 2013 12:53PM

I also support the recommendation for Demetry, but I consulted once with his associate, John Bauserman, and was nothing but impressed.

We didn't move forward, but I felt that he took the time to hear me out, explain the applicable laws, and my options. He was also quick to admit when anything strayed outside of his areas of expertise.

Again, I've never seen him in a courtroom, but he won my confidence with his honesty, integrity, and - this is crucial - an actual willingness to listen, and speak without any hint of condescension.

Posted by: My Experience ()
Date: July 13, 2013 01:00PM

Let me add one more: this goes back a long way, but I was represented by Robert F. Horan, III for a DWI charge once.

I won't say that having a Father who was a longtime Chief Prosecutor for the county gave him any advantage, but he definitely knew how things worked, and can navigate the Fairfax County courthouse with a blindfold on.

I don't think you could go wrong with him, or represenation from Pkrallidas and Associates.

Posted by: pikrallidaspostinghere ()
Date: August 22, 2013 07:27PM

I wish I knew who is posting the truth about me. I am a true fat az , w/ small prk. I also like to post positive things about myself. Look, I could be in jail, but others took the fall. ha ha ha john

Posted by: meagaindemetry ()
Date: August 22, 2013 07:35PM

I am a true mf.
my wife went to police but I got out of it, ha ha ha.just all me Teflonfatso. for now anyway. I do watch my back though

Posted by: dislexia ()
Date: August 22, 2013 08:29PM

He will do time eventually- either in the big house or a mental institution

Pikrallidas, Demetry = Fraud Alert
Posted by: lawson ()
Date: October 31, 2013 09:43PM

Again with the bragging! Watch out, he's back! Now he's telling the world if Varlas does not agree to sign he will begin to report her to welfare. Wow!

Demetry is already committing the biggest insurance fraud. If he owes you money he is ready to pay you or not. He received insurance checks of about $650000+. Living Large. It pays to be an attorney by abusing or should I say using the system. Let's talk about extortion for a moment, Demetry please elaborate on your expertise please? We should all learn to be unethical.

He is the Yoda of Deception - I truly need to be a student of his teachings.

Re: Pikrallidas, Demetry = Fraud Alert
Posted by: Kev ()
Date: November 01, 2013 11:30AM

$650,000 for a person is not a lot of money and stop being a hater lawson! Demetry Pikrallidas deserves that money so let it be.

Posted by: Kev ()
Date: November 01, 2013 12:21PM

I'm curious. How is it exactly Demetry Pikrallidas received that money?

Posted by: lawson again ()
Date: November 04, 2013 02:45PM

That house which was burned, supposedly was not burned all throughout. Part of the home was burned, maybe 25% to be exact when you see it. I mean he and his wife had expensive things in that home which happen to be affected by the fire. However, the rest of the home looks normal.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.