Re: Piero's Corner sucks!
Date: June 10, 2013 02:12PM
My wife and I ate at the Fairfax Piero's for their $18.95 all-you-can-eat Sunday brunch. It's easy for them to say "all you can eat" when they don't put any food out! Specifically:
- Despite the fact that the restaurant was only about half full, we were told we would have to wait for 10 minutes in the lobby before beingt seated.
- The carving station had no meat on it 90% of the time. Once in the hour we were there they threw out some scraps of overcooked beef, which was gone in about 3 or 4 minutes.
- The pizza station rarely had any pizza on it. When the cook would pull a pizza out of the oven (about every half hour), people descended on it like a pack of starving jackels.
- The salad bar ran out of salad twice while we were there, and stayed empty for about 10-15 minutes each time.
- The fruit tray was reduced to about 5 or 6 pieces of cantelope slivers and stayed that way.
- There was a huge line at the omelette station that was only worth waiting for because everything else was empty.
- The head of the line ran out of plates twice.
I would never go back to this place!