HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Northern Virginia BrewFest
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: September 15, 2008 09:47AM

BrewFest Festival Info
http://novabrewfest.com/fall/

You can also get tickets and bus rides from The Fornt Page here - http://www.partydc.com/events_details.php?page=2&eid=101

The Northern Virginia BrewFest “A World Beer Experience” will be held on September 27-28, 2008, at Bull Run Regional Park in Centreville, VA from 11am-8pm Saturday and 11am-7pm Sunday. The BrewFest will feature over 40 of the world’s best breweries pouring their beers, and plenty of tasty food. The event is RAIN OR SHINE so come on out and if we get some sprinkles we’ll just hide under some tents until the sun starts shining again!

Musical entertainment from Junkfood, Crowded Streets and many other great local and regional bands will provide a perfect backdrop to a great few days. If you’d prefer to just kick back and watch some football while you’re here you can also do that in the Circuit City Sports Lounge, so there’s no need to stay at home to see the big game.

Tickets for the BrewFest purchased on the day of the event will be $22. Tickets are available prior to the opening of the event for $17 through our online provider. See our Tickets page for more information or just click below to purchase. If you’d prefer to get a ride to the BrewFest, our friends at Party DC have put together a bus trip from Arlington, so click below to get more information.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2008 09:49AM by Lurker..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Northern Virginia BrewFest
Posted by: Wrinkle ()
Date: September 15, 2008 06:20PM

It's gotta compete with "Das Best Oktoberfest" that's going on at the National Harbor on the 27th, too (http://www.dasbestoktoberfest.com/washington-dc/show-info)

Hopefully the harbor one won't hurt it too bad since that's only a 1-day event.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 15, 2008 11:14PM

I went last year... they had George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic.

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: September 16, 2008 04:18PM

Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went last year... they had George Clinton &
> Parliament Funkadelic.

NO, You are thinking of the "Capitol City Carnival" this is the "Northern Va BrewFest"

The Carnival was way better and cheaper too.. but they wont be having it this year, I dont know why. a real bummer, the carny shows there were great.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 16, 2008 06:45PM

Sorry, you're right. I found the old thread.

Posted by: Otis Campbell ()
Date: September 16, 2008 09:45PM

Can somebody give me a lift home? I dont weigh too much.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 16, 2008 10:15PM

Otis! My man!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.