HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone care to comment - immigration related
Posted by: checkmate ()
Date: September 13, 2008 06:15PM

I have composed the letter below to the listed agencies:

http://www.governor.virginia.gov/
http://webb.senate.gov/
http://directory.usayfoundation.org/VA.html
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/government/
http://www.ice.gov/about/operations.htm

Plus two more will be blind copied - comments - suggestions - beefs?

To anyone that will listen:

This is a call for HELP! I am speaking for many concerned residents of Fairfax County, Virginia where illegal immigrants have literally overrun the county. Rush hour traffic is smothered with vans and trucks full of illegal workers, entire neighborhoods have been taken over by them, crime is rampant and hard working American citizens live in fear.

MS-13 has a strong presence here; some have killed people openly and even brag about it afterwards with no reprisal from the local, state or federal authorities. Entire divisions are hit with break-ins and petty car radio theft, costing the American people not only here but statewide, higher insurance rates, grief and fear. There are entire shopping centers here that are so overrun that the real citizens have long since stopped going there. They are smothering our small businesses, overtaxing our school system and hospitals and eating up our hard earned paychecks by having to support them.

Even the non-MS-13 groups are operating much like the mafia. They cram as many worker bees into the smallest, least expensive space and the “boss” collects his dues and often, if not always, parades his status by wearing more gold than Mr. “T” and sporting the most expensive cars. This is an organized rape of the American people and is not acceptable on any level.

The people of this county are asking why YOU, our sworn protectorates are allowing us to live in this fear and filth. Now we not only pay your salaries but have to pay for this scourge with no light at the end of the tunnel. Even as I write this I have been warned to be careful as retaliation may come my way.

We the people, DEMAND that something be done and that it is done swiftly! Make a sweep of the county and cart them off for processing! Make an example for the country as a whole by taking action now!

We want ACTION – someone step up to the plate and show us that you actually have some self respect behind that badge or office that we gave you in trust.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone care to comment - immigration related
Posted by: Froggy ()
Date: September 13, 2008 08:51PM

Sounds great to me! Go for it! While you're at it, please join us
at the Black Velvet Bruce Li blog. Its PW County oriented but plenty
of room for us Fairfax folks too.

http://www.bvbl.net/

Posted by: itsme333 ()
Date: September 13, 2008 11:12PM

ummm, i'm not sure of you've noticed before, but illegals bring their 18+ year old daughters/sisters with them and some of them look pretty ripe.

so, i dont care so much. wouldnt mind gettin some nice fat booty latina to slob the knob or whatever.

2 sides to every coin homie

Posted by: Neen ()
Date: September 13, 2008 11:14PM

Gerry Connelly has made it quite clear that he doesn't care about illegal immigration. Fairfax county is a safe haven, unlike Prince William, which is why FC public schools gained 1,200 new students last year who were fleeing Prince William county. The only way to change this is to throw out Gerry Connelly and the other democrats on the board of supervisors who support it.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 13, 2008 11:36PM

checkmate Wrote:
>comments -

It sounds like the same stupid "form letter" issues that've been bitched about on FU for years.

Those didn't work, either.

Anyone care to comment - immigration related
Posted by: Dr. Pepper () ()
Date: September 14, 2008 02:04AM

While I applaud your gumption, I have to say that your lack of literary prowess and emotional diatribe will more than likely land your letter in the circular file to all that receive your letter.

Much of your basis and content is factually inacurate, and contradicted by statistics that your intended audience will undoubtedly know (e.g. the MS-13 inf...The "Mafia" reference that sounds more like the monologue of a raving lunatic waiting for a prescription to be called in than a concerned citizen...)

...Considering a political figure or potential recipient of such correspondence -- you need to cater to the audience - supported fact, with a spin on why they should care. Your letter lacks both. You need a solid basis for what you are presenting, as well as statements that articulate why what is important to you is important to them.

And as for Connely - she is no friend of anti-immigation reform, or the local PD...just look at her voting record.

Better luck next time.

Date: September 14, 2008 02:03PM

Dr. Pepper () Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While I applaud your gumption, I have to say that
> your lack of literary prowess and emotional
> diatribe will more than likely land your letter in
> the circular file to all that receive your
> letter.
>
> Much of your basis and content is factually
> inacurate, and contradicted by statistics that
> your intended audience will undoubtedly know (e.g.
> the MS-13 inf...The "Mafia" reference that sounds
> more like the monologue of a raving lunatic
> waiting for a prescription to be called in than a
> concerned citizen...)
>
> ...Considering a political figure or potential
> recipient of such correspondence -- you need to
> cater to the audience - supported fact, with a
> spin on why they should care. Your letter lacks
> both. You need a solid basis for what you are
> presenting, as well as statements that articulate
> why what is important to you is important to
> them.
>
> And as for Connely - she is no friend of
> anti-immigation reform, or the local PD...just
> look at her voting record.
>
> Better luck next time.

I appreciate your critique. I know the letter is weak in the current form. I just whipped it up and threw it out here to see what fire I would draw so that the next version will have some real meat to it. Your advice is well noted and I will post the next version soon.

I do not see how the facts are wrong. there is evidence to support what I wrote as shown below. There is also evidence that law enforcement is doing something, but they are missing the mark.

http://earthops.org/immigration/ms13-killcops.html

http://www.streetgangs.com/magazine/083104msva.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47558-2005Jan29.html

http://baltimore.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel07/ba092407.htm

And this guy who has lived here for some time says:

" have lived in Fairfax County since I was 10 and the crime has definitely increased over the years but is not as bad as in some areas. Like the posts before me, try to avoid Falls Church, Alexandria, the Rt 1 corridor and the Edsall Road area (MS-13 territory). The Annandale area is starting to get an increased crime rate as well inside the Beltway (increase in gang activity). I have also driven a school bus for FFX County and would have to say that the areas with the most crime and issues school wise are Stuart and Annandale High Schools, I have driven out of both of these schools as well as the lower grade schools below them and had gang issues with my students (MS-13 and Korean gangs). Probably western Fairfax County is your best bet but the crime is slowly creeping out there as well."

Posted by: Froggy ()
Date: September 14, 2008 04:14PM

Dr. Pepper () Wrote:

> And as for Connely - she is no friend of
> anti-immigation reform, or the local PD...just
> look at her voting record.
>
> Better luck next time.

So he/she finally had "the operation" huh?

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: September 14, 2008 04:42PM

Checkmate you do make some excellent points. One has to only read the daily Fairfax County police report to see the number of Hispanic-surnamed people arrested. This county has definite problems, serving as a sanctuary for illegals as well as legal, lawbreaking Hispanics. More has to be done.

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: September 14, 2008 07:32PM

Neen Wrote:
> Gerry Connelly has made it quite clear that he
> doesn't care about illegal immigration. Fairfax
> county is a safe haven, unlike Prince William,
> which is why FC public schools gained 1,200 new
> students last year who were fleeing Prince William
> county. The only way to change this is to throw
> out Gerry Connelly and the other democrats on the
> board of supervisors who support it.

Last I heard, immigration is a Federal responsibility. Therefore, I blame George Bush for the problem.

The Border Patrol does not take it's orders from Connolly and the Fairfax Board!

Date: September 14, 2008 07:40PM

tubby Wrote:
> Neen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > The Border Patrol does not take it's orders from
> Connolly and the Fairfax Board!

No, but they could help press the issue. So could Connely.

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: September 14, 2008 07:59PM

Face it, illegal immigration could be stopped TOMORROW....but for the fact that the fat cats want these people here for the cheap labor.

That won't change until beaners overrun their estates in McLean, the Hamptons, etc and start peeing on THEIR lawns. Of course, we know that isn't going to happen.

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: September 14, 2008 08:31PM

>
> That won't change until beaners overrun their
> estates in McLean, the Hamptons, etc and start
> peeing on THEIR lawns. Of course, we know that
> isn't going to happen.

Thats not going to happen, they are to busy mowing it..

Posted by: itsme333 ()
Date: September 14, 2008 08:38PM

Take a Stand Wrote:
> >
> > That won't change until beaners overrun their
> > estates in McLean, the Hamptons, etc and start
> > peeing on THEIR lawns. Of course, we know that
> > isn't going to happen.
>
>
> Thats not going to happen, they are to busy mowing
> it..

ZING!

Posted by: 12C4C1 ()
Date: September 14, 2008 10:05PM

itsme333 Wrote:
> Take a Stand Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >
> > > That won't change until beaners overrun their
> > > estates in McLean, the Hamptons, etc and
> start
> > > peeing on THEIR lawns. Of course, we know
> that
> > > isn't going to happen.
> >
> >
> > Thats not going to happen, they are to busy
> mowing
> > it..
>
> ZING!

It may not be that complicated, nor do we have to travel so far. Target the oil-soaked community of Mantua with its wealthy minister ($800K a year) and the gentleman running for Congress.

Posted by: the black hand ()
Date: September 15, 2008 09:57AM

Sombre Negras

Posted by: spunky2 ()
Date: September 25, 2008 06:40AM

What's that saying?

The quickest way to get to hell, is when good people stand around and do nothing, when something is needed. You get my drift...

Isn't MS-13 just a bunch of gay Latinos, who are terrorizing us (citizens) and limiting our freedom? That is violating my Constitutional rights. Illegals have rights in our country at the expense of ours being eroded away.

These gangs bring drugs into our country and state, but isn't it strange how we never hear of any drug busts involving Hispanics, on a large scale? I have heard of some white guys being busted, some growing a house full of weed in Centerville and then the school growers in Fairfax Station.

I know of someone who reported a Hispanic dealer from Franconia area, who was trafficing everything in large quantities and nothing happened. It appears that law enforcement is afraid to go after these bad elements.

If you give them an inch they will take a mile. Alot like the Wall St. bail-out, if we bail these bozos out as they expect we will, then there will be somebody else coming up next expecting the same. These CEOs of these distressed companys knew what they were doing and that it was bad business and they did it anyway. They were paid big bucks to keep this mess from happening. They knew what they were doing, they knew what was happening, and they counted on a bail-out. They knew they would get it to if they were all doing it. "Doing-it", meaning, forcing sub-prime loans, over estimating house values and loaning out the max...

The market should be allowed to operate as a free enterprise, so that these companys that shouldn't be in business can disappear. It will hurt for awhile, but at least we won't sell-out our next generation. Change is good after all. The truth of the matter is no one really knows what will happen, they are just afraid, because left alone some companies will go down in a tail-spend.

Same with Hispanics they expect us to let them do what they want, and they are, just like Wall Street, look where that got us.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2008 07:05AM by spunky2.

Posted by: tubby's wrong ()
Date: September 25, 2008 11:04AM

The problem with merely stating that immigration is a federal issue is that is a tautology that ignores the fact that local governments can take concrete steps to: i) improve the quality of life for its constituents; 2) lower significant educational and health care costs; and improve employment prospects for its lesser skilled citizens. Moreover, it is hardly unusual for a local government to work in concert with the federal government on law enforcement issues - in fact - it should be expected. Bank robbery is a federal crime, but no sane person would expect local police to sit and merely watch a bank robbery under the rationale that it is a federal matter.

Like it or not, Prince William County (once you get over the emotional diatribe) has made it far more difficult for those here illegally to stay and incur significant social costs that we all have to pay for. There might be some short run perceived loss because of the rapid outflux of population, but in the long run encouraging citizenship and the responsibility it entails (including paying all applicable taxes) is good for a community.

And blaming it on Bush is an incomplete view. Yes, Republicans like the business subsidy that illegal immigration obtains, and Democrats like the craven garnering of votes. But both are hurting the national interest, and it is hardly a stretch to ask local government to take concrete steps (which they can do) to help.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.