HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The NEW Virginia Law Rogue Renter Multiple Tenants
Posted by: RealTruth ()
Date: May 28, 2013 08:26PM

News 4 did a story... It's a LIE! Designed to force more people to rent the empty homes and apartments that sit dormant in Fairfax County, by making multiple roommates a "crime..." It was built on a brilliant Jazz Musician's bad-luck running into racist "police officer" neighbors who wanted his Black American band members OUT of their neighborhood...

The story is on NBC4 investigates... The following is Salvato's rebuttal to the lie that forced a law to control the poor.

########

THIS LAW WAS BUILT ON A LIE! Rockley Miller was NOT in legal trouble because of Tom Salvato (his renter). Rockley Miller was in trouble from the County because he built an addition on his home "Illegally," YEARS before Tom Salvato ever rented from him. Tom Salvato was NEVER sued for multiple renters or any BOARDING HOUSE issues at Rockley Miller's home. Tom Salvato was sued by Miller for failure to pay rent because Salvato did extensive work on Miller's home and was NEVER compensated! Salvato contends Miller was a corrupt Landlord! Salvato restored and maintained an active beautiful KOI POND on the property, removed multiple rooms of abandoned, cat-urinated furniture, scrubbed down hardwood floors that were soaked with cat urine, repaired drywall, cleaned, painted rooms, trapped a dozen mice within the home, trimmed fallen tree limbs on power lines on the property, removed a 75 foot tree that was in danger of crushing Tom Salvato and his family and the house, and more... Salvato made Miller's house a "show palace" for Miller without any compensation to show for sale.

Tisha Thompson was called in to investigate and "spin" a story by the neighbors of the next property Salvato rented after moving from Miller's. The neighbors at this new property ALSO have the last name, "Thompson..." (Coincidence...?) He was renting a home that he contends had racist neighbors who resented Black Americans coming into their neighborhood for many rehearsals since Salvato is a Jazz Musician who performs with a 12 piece band in the DC area.

Salvato contends that "The Thompson's," who have 15 family members in the Fairfax County Police Department used their "Family Connection" as a corrupt way to evict Salvato by summoning Tisha Thompson to spin a story of lies, based on a history of "boarding house violations," WHEN IN FACT, ON THE RECORD, this incident only happened "ONCE!," NOT MULTIPLE TIMES like Tisha and her investigating team (former Fox News reporter, who would be expected to spin stories and alter the truth) state as "the news."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The NEW Virginia Law Rogue Renter Multiple Tenants
Posted by: ... ()
Date: May 28, 2013 08:37PM

Shut the fuck up.

Posted by: RealTruth ()
Date: May 28, 2013 08:48PM

hahahahahaha

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: May 28, 2013 08:50PM

Tom Salvato - Tom Servo. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Posted by: Tits mcgee ()
Date: July 18, 2013 08:31PM

I FUCKIN HATE VIRGINIA, WHAT A CROOKED STATE.
RACISTS LOVE VIRGINIA.

Posted by: Go Away ()
Date: July 18, 2013 08:58PM

Haven't we seen this before? If so, then please STFU!

Posted by: Rascal ()
Date: July 23, 2013 09:12PM

they were definately FAT and RETARDED!

Posted by: Dianna Toler ()
Date: March 10, 2016 08:36PM

Rockley Miller is an idiot. The police are searching for him right now as I type this over endangerment of children at his dance studio Heartbeats Music and Dance.

Posted by: Mick ()
Date: April 29, 2016 07:38AM

Holy Shit!!!
I knew Rockley Miller.
I knew him to be a ghetto landlord who worked with that corrupt newscaster Tisha Thompson.
They conspired to slander Salvato...

Posted by: Schmockly Schmiller ()
Date: April 29, 2016 07:54AM

Hahahahaha...fuckin love it!
Rockley you bumbling moron...you finally are gonna be pulled into the light, you cousin fuckin, gravy sweatin'hillbilly.
You're a liar...you blame other people for your stupid ass tricks, you hide behind Jesus and now you endanger kids to make a few shiny nickles.
You Putz!!!

Posted by: Turd Furguson ()
Date: April 29, 2016 08:02AM

Hahahahaha
Attachments:
images.jpg

Posted by: Slender man ()
Date: May 15, 2016 02:10PM

Rockley Miller is getting a sex change. He's a transtesticle.

Posted by: Rockley Miller ()
Date: July 02, 2016 10:48AM

Your lies have turned my life into that of a rape victim.

For God shall strike you down.

Posted by: 3eDmT ()
Date: July 02, 2016 01:57PM

Fire Department:

floors have weight limits

some toilets have usage limits

some electrical circuits have usage limits / are not meant to have refers heaters tvs in each room all on at once (older housing was fused for LIGHTING in rooms ie. not power tools running full time full load in each room)

rented units must be inspected to insure they have all the legal elemnts available to occupants (ie, a window in each room is required, access to toilet on same floor, etc with minimal human standard of living codes) - to keep abusive sacks of shit who dont belong in the area dont pay for labor and force people to live in like rats the hell out of VA

Posted by: poor renters ()
Date: July 02, 2016 10:40PM

So let me see if I understand this correctly. You have a guy who fixes things instead of paying rent. Most common excuse for dead beat renters. And he has a 12 piece band practicing in the residence regularly. The neighbors must have loved you guys. You may have to search a while to find that perfect landlord, but I'll bet wether the guy was black or not wasn't the primary reason for his eviction. We all know what fine construction work jazz musician's musician'sare known for. If I were him I'd sue. Selfish Fucking landlords. They owed him a place to stay.

Posted by: Richard Jacobs ()
Date: October 13, 2016 02:45PM

Why the fuck is Rockley Miller still in business?

Posted by: Kirk ()
Date: October 15, 2016 06:50AM

I pulled my kid from the Heartbeats school after the shooting. It makes sense Miller is a lousy landlord, his dance school was run with the same disregard for laws and codes. He also would fart while talking as if no one would notice.

Posted by: Musician ()
Date: October 15, 2016 07:06AM

Hey fuck you dicklips. I'm a Musician and a certified contractor with 15 years of wood working craftsmanship as my trade. Stand down before making gross generalizations about Musicians who are inept at anything but making music, you fuckknuckle.

Posted by: Hi William ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:50AM

Musician Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey fuck you dicklips. I'm a Musician and a
> certified contractor with 15 years of wood working
> craftsmanship as my trade. Stand down before
> making gross generalizations about Musicians who
> are inept at anything but making music, you
> fuckknuckle.
Attachments:
william robert moreno sterling virginia washington post lawsuit.jpg

Posted by: WT7Em ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:04PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: Tisha Thompson ()
Date: April 30, 2017 01:02AM

Hi I'm Tisha Thompson. My husband likes to have me bend over to enter me in the fartbox. I have only two words to say since I'm the journalist that asked Bill Clinton "if he wore boxers or briefs."
My two words are: Donald Trump is awesome in bed. I know this because when I was a young reporter blowing everyone I could to "get ahead," get it: that's a pun....I made a funny...but I let the Donald blow a chunk in my dumper to prove a point,,,and that point is easily summed up in two more words: I like it in my butt.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.