HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Prostitution In Virginia
Posted by: Mike22Va ()
Date: February 09, 2006 02:16PM

In this picture you will see a prostitute from the 1980's she is one of the many who have migrated to Fairfax County. How many are there out there? I wonder what the number is, well if you do a search on the arrest list you will find 429 results. I rarely hear of sting operations being conducted. So how are all these people being caught? One must wonder.
Attachments:
Pros.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prostitution In Virginia
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: February 09, 2006 02:27PM

It is alive and well out there but not so much like the picture. Thanks to the internet and sites like craigslist most of the hookers have moved off the streets and are working using a different business model.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: February 09, 2006 03:05PM

Mike22VA, did your luck with dating sites run out?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 09, 2006 03:33PM

aaah, hookers, the true life blood of our economy.

God bless them because I won't touch those disease-ridden hos.

Posted by: dave ()
Date: February 09, 2006 05:31PM

whats wrong with 20 bucks for a profesional dick sucking

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: February 11, 2006 11:56AM

dave Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whats wrong with 20 bucks for a profesional dick
> sucking
whats wrong is it should be 5 bucks

Posted by: westox ()
Date: June 12, 2006 03:37PM

Want to see some Hilarious footage of guys getting caught with hookers? go to youtube.com or johntv.com for the video vigilante watching guys pick up hookers then running up to their cars while they are getting it on. My personal fave is the hooker who said it wasnt illegal and she wasnt a hooker cuz she was doin this, "for free"

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 12, 2006 05:01PM

you know what would make it all the better... a LINK!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: RbF_dark420 ()
Date: June 13, 2006 05:28AM

that chix from the 80s looked pretty hot.

I agree with reston peace, stick to pr0n on the interweb because pr0n cant give you herpes!!!(And yes i do speak from experience) the CL hookers are dirty.

pro blowjob = $20
a disease that you keep for life = Priceless!

Only the paraniod will Survive...

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 10, 2008 07:50PM

Mike22Va Wrote:
> In this picture you will see a prostitute from the
> 1980's she is one of the many who have migrated to
> Fairfax County.

Guessing and hoping that she was no younger than 18 or 19 when the photo was taken, and, according to your expertise = the photo was taken "in the 80s" then absolutely best case scenairo - she would be 38 at least by now.

So do you know her? Did you know her? How do you know she has migrated to Fairfax County?

The pic looks like it was taken from a movie.

And with all the entreprenueral ladies on CL, there should be more than 429 arrests. I am sure many of the ladies were arrested more than once,

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: August 10, 2008 08:08PM

westox Wrote:
> Want to see some Hilarious footage of guys getting
> caught with hookers? go to youtube.com or
> johntv.com for the video vigilante watching guys
> pick up hookers then running up to their cars
> while they are getting it on. My personal fave is
> the hooker who said it wasnt illegal and she wasnt
> a hooker cuz she was doin this, "for free"

You ARE aware that that asshole "video vigilante" was also caught with a prostitute, right?
He was actually caught on video by police trying to blackmail prostitutes by telling them they would have them arrested if they didn't suck him off.

That's why he's not doing the "Video Vigilante" bit anymore.

Posted by: Want to know more ()
Date: August 10, 2008 10:42PM

Numbers, Lets see a link about that. If thats true thats great!

nuno_gonzales@gmail.com
Posted by: nuno ()
Date: October 31, 2008 07:44PM

your tax dollars hard at work. the county is shutting down and they're chasing hookers. what about that murder at Tysons 2? too hard for them. no wonder they are furloughing a day a month in 2009.

Posted by: ronald bonilla ()
Date: December 16, 2008 11:14AM

there is more prostitutes i know one that lives in sterling va and she works in a dry clean, forget wich one, and she's good she's been doing this for quite a while her name is marisol. She's from Peru she's good

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In this picture you will see a prostitute from
> the
> > 1980's she is one of the many who have migrated
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
> Guessing and hoping that she was no younger than
> 18 or 19 when the photo was taken, and, according
> to your expertise = the photo was taken "in the
> 80s" then absolutely best case scenairo - she
> would be 38 at least by now.
>
> So do you know her? Did you know her? How do you
> know she has migrated to Fairfax County?
>
> The pic looks like it was taken from a movie.
>
> And with all the entreprenueral ladies on CL,
> there should be more than 429 arrests. I am sure
> many of the ladies were arrested more than once,

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 16, 2008 11:19AM

ronald bonilla Wrote:
> there is more prostitutes i know one that lives in
> sterling va and she works in a dry clean, forget
> wich one, and she's good she's been doing this
> for quite a while her name is marisol. She's from
> Peru she's good

pics, plz

Date: December 16, 2008 11:47AM

"RODRIGUEZ ","MARTIZA "," ","027"," 1027","QUEENS ","CT","HERNDON ","VA","06/30/2006","ALLOW UNLICENSED PERSON TO D

this one is a huge prostitute she worked with the other prostitute Marisol

Date: December 16, 2008 11:50AM

I don't have a pic but she works in a dry clean in sterling owned by some guy, not to tall medium brown or sometimes red colored hair, good pretty face nice looking, brown color skin LAtino kind a type sh'es very good i did her in a hotel of herndon but she lives in sterling

Posted by: Sculler ()
Date: December 16, 2008 11:57AM

The prostitute in the picture may have 'migrated' to Fairfax County, but that's not where the picture was taken. The steering wheel and instrument panel are on the wrong side. That's just a picture of some Euro-trash.

Posted by: Puddin' ()
Date: December 18, 2008 04:38PM

Want to know more Wrote:
> Numbers, Lets see a link about that. If thats true
> thats great!

OKLAHOMA CITY Aug 16, 2006 (AP)— Brian Bates says he was so fed up with prostitutes and their customers cruising his working-class neighborhood in the mid-1990s that he picked up a video camera and started documenting their sex acts on tape. Dubbed the "video vigilante," Bates soon made a splash on local TV and drew praise from police and prosecutors with his lurid, caught-in-the-act footage, which he posted on his Web site to embarrass the johns. The national media eventually took notice, and Bates was appearing regularly on programs such as "The Maury Povich Show."
But now Bates could be looking at prison himself.

Prosecutors say some of his footage was not a result of intrepid camera work. Instead, they say, he paid prostitutes to take their customers to locations where he could easily tape them. He has been charged with pandering and aiding and abetting prostitution.

Bates and his attorney have denied the allegation and claim Bates ran afoul of the police and district attorney's office when he videotaped two white Oklahoma City police officers beating an unarmed black man with their batons during an arrest in 2002. At the time, District Attorney Wes Lane defended the officers and decided not to prosecute them, and Bates bitterly criticized him for that.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 18, 2008 04:52PM

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0209051bates1.html

In a statement posted this morning on his web site, Bates called his bust a "shock to me and my family," adding--rather hopefully, we think--"I hope this will all be worked out in the coming days or weeks." (2 pages)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2008 05:02PM by ferfux.

Posted by: happy customer ()
Date: December 18, 2008 07:12PM

they are everywhere you just dont see it because the government covers it up. Prostitution is really a government tool to get more money to help stop the drug trade in America. THe money law enforcment spends trying to stop the prostitution is next to nothing compared to the amount of money the government gets from the hookers. Americas consant need for loose disease ridden pussy is to strong for the police to stop it and the government is smart enough to know that.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: December 18, 2008 07:28PM

I was in DC on Wednesday and there was a large march by a group called S.W.A.N.K (Sex Workers Action New York). There was close to one hundred women holding up little stop signs with slogans about protecting "sex workers" and stopping violence against their kind.

It was nutty! I never thought more than a few hookers would get together for something like this and they were out there STRONG! No mini-skirts and halters though, they were all dressed for the doomy weather. It was a trip to have some fresh faced girl and her early 20's smile at me when I asked and say "I'm a Sex WORKER!"

Posted by: Dude ()
Date: December 18, 2008 08:08PM

I like the part where the chick talks about how they tracked some dude down at work because he was scamming the prostitutes (and assaulting them) and got him fired:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/17/AR2008121703357.html

WingNut Wrote:
> I was in DC on Wednesday and there was a large
> march by a group called S.W.A.N.K (Sex Workers
> Action New York). There was close to one hundred
> women holding up little stop signs with slogans
> about protecting "sex workers" and stopping
> violence against their kind.
>
> It was nutty! I never thought more than a few
> hookers would get together for something like this
> and they were out there STRONG! No mini-skirts and
> halters though, they were all dressed for the
> doomy weather. It was a trip to have some fresh
> faced girl and her early 20's smile at me when I
> asked and say "I'm a Sex WORKER!"

Date: December 18, 2008 08:17PM

Dude Wrote:
> I like the part where the chick talks about how
> they tracked some dude down at work because he was
> scamming the prostitutes (and assaulting them) and
> got him fired:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artic
> le/2008/12/17/AR2008121703357.html

I miss all the fun when I stoped reading the paper!
They're walking a fine line- it's rape if they don't get paid and many of them don't seem to keep their mouths shut. Lie with dogs, get fleas (or crabs)

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: December 19, 2008 08:53AM

Gee, and here I was thinking you paid prostitutes for their discretion. Eliot Spitzer and Deborah Palfrey have demonstrated otherwise. LOL

It seems you're just as open to blackmail/stalking with a pro (not that the woman in the WP article is lying) as you are with an amateur.

Posted by: Alejandra ()
Date: December 19, 2008 11:13AM

SOOOOH>> WATZ WRUNG WITH PRODIDUTION>???!?

Date: January 05, 2009 10:18AM

PROSTITUTAS EVRYWHERE IN PRINCES RESTAURANT IN 209 HOLLY AV., CURLY HAIR, WHITE LATINA BIG NOSE, WAITRESS AT NIGHT AND WEEK ENDS, LOVES TO FUCK, AND THE OTHER PERUVIAN GURL IN THE DRY CLEANER TOO 571 241 0834.

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:45PM

Rumor has it, now that times are tough for the "laborers," they are having their women "troll for lonely men."

Herndon has a history of "working ladies" (though they are very discreet). Vienna (Hunter Mill District of Fairfax County - not Town of vienna) has more open prostitution, especially around the Cedar & Park St shopping center.

If the economy continues on its downward spiral, "informal day labor centers" in Northern VA may be offering a much wider array of services.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:46PM

You forgot the Wolf Trap Motel which is Town of Vienna....

Posted by: JusAyin ()
Date: January 05, 2009 09:52PM

Anybody know of a per hour motel?

Posted by: By the hour ()
Date: January 05, 2009 09:56PM

JusAyin Wrote:
> Anybody know of a per hour motel?

1437 Balls Hill Road
McLean, Virginia 22101

Posted by: Herndon Guy ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:40PM

Is that supposed to be funny because it's the McLean Police Station or because it's also Supervisor Foust's office?

Posted by: RedBullBalls ()
Date: January 14, 2009 09:05AM

Hey, c'mon now, stop hating on the hookers, they work hard to please the horn dogs. I am all for the hoes hookin' it if it keeps horn dogs from raping my teenage sister. If Jonny Law busted out all the local hoes you will see sex crimes sky rocket. As for me I'm just a Joe Schmoe who likes to drink alot of beer, which brings me to my next point. I bounce around from bar to bar drinking lots of beer and hoes just approach you with a proposition. They are everywhere, Centerville, Falls Church at the Eden Center, upscale condos in Tyson's Corner, minutes away from the courthouse in FFX city where they would prosecute this sort of thing. Fairfax Corner, right next to the movie theater, downtown dc, even in springfield. Let's face it, some people can only shoot the goop with a hoe. FFX county should legalize and make a profit. If this is the only thing that keeps horn dogs in check then would should let it happen.

Posted by: AMP ()
Date: January 14, 2009 11:10PM

There are several AMP's out there (Asian Massage Parlor's) disguised as other storefronts or even "Accupuncture". LOL.

Posted by: VAViking ()
Date: April 08, 2009 03:52AM

There are at least 5 or 6 (or more) operating in Springfield. Scuttlebutt (bar room gossip) states that several of the apartments at the Springfield Garden Apartments over on Commerce St. have been turned into trick pads. MS-13 may or may not be running them.

Allegedly, there is a whore house over at Tysons. A couple of guys I know told me about a website called "VAladies.com." I hit the website and laughed. They have a two for one special. You got to wonder about that.

There are about 400 whores (the PC term is "providers") with a 703 area code reviewed on TEC (The erotic review) last time I checked. If you're planning on going "pussy hunting," I'd look there first. A lot of the girls on CL are scam artists and their pictures might be total bullshit.

Of course, paying a woman for sex is illegal in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Type in "prostitution" in the arrest/ticket search and you will see a lot of men listed. Rumor has it that the FCPD runs ads on CL and nails the johns (the PC term is "hobbist") when they show up at the hotel room.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 08, 2009 08:46AM

VAViking, you are a wealth of knowledge. Are you really Bob?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 08, 2009 09:02AM

VAViking Wrote:
>>> Allegedly, there is a whore house over at Tysons

lol, where? I remember the story about some idiot recruiting prostitutes at the mall, and have heard rumors of hookers hanging out at some of the hotel bars around Tysons, but I've never heard of a full blown whore house in my 'hood.

The Best Little Whorehouse in Tysons!

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 08, 2009 09:52AM

VAViking Wrote:
> A lot of the girls on CL are scam
> artists and their pictures might be total
> bullshit.

Truly, I am shaken to the core.

Posted by: TomMadison ()
Date: April 08, 2009 10:12AM

CL? Scary! There a couple of good websites, Avenue-X and The Erotic Review, which can give you a lot of options at a variety of price points. You can probably get FS and CBJ for under $200, but for a bit more you should be able to find a nice GFE. Stick with well reviewed providers who screen and you should be fine. I prefer independents over agencies, but YMMV.

Posted by: VAViking ()
Date: April 11, 2009 01:05AM

496 wrote:

>VAViking, you are a wealth of knowledge. Are you really Bob?

Nope, just me:)

TheMeeper wrote:

>lol, where? I remember the story about some idiot recruiting prostitutes at the mall, and have heard rumors of hookers hanging out at some of the hotel bars around >Tysons, but I've never heard of a full blown whore house in my 'hood.

I'm not really sure where they are located, just that they are in the Tyson's Corner area. Their website stated they did mostly incalls (you go to them) so I assume they have a trick pad setup around there.

The odd thing is that when I was a kid, DC had the whores. It was a right of passage for us Fairfax teens to cruise up to 14th street to stare at the hookers and try to get into the strip clubs. My favorite was called "The Butterfly." The first floor had the bar and some tables where women would just lie on them naked. I mean buck naked, no pasties. The second floor was where they had "old fashioned" strip shows - the Gypsy Rose Lee type with the fans or balloons. That was something else. The best part, they rarely ever carded.

Back in late 2006/early 2007, one of my last consulting gigs in Nashville was with a real estate investment company which was looking for some non-standard metrics they could use to judge real estate potential, i.e. was a neighborhood going up or down? One of the things I came up with was tracking prostitutes on Craigslist and various hooker review sites. So the theory goes, the more whores working in a specific area, the lower the "actual" real estate value.

Example: Lets say you have 5 women (on average) advertising their services in the Springfield area in the last quarter of 2008 and then you have 7 women advertising their services in the Springfield area in the first quarter of 2009. An increase in prostitution activity would lead to an expected decrease in property value based on a market-based regression analysis. Therefore, the company should lower it's bid on a property in Springfield (based on it's expected declining value) or not invest in the area at all.

That report raised some eyebrows when I handed it over, but they also decided to follow my suggestions. Yep, it's called the hooker index.

Posted by: valadies ()
Date: July 05, 2009 09:10PM

VaViking-

Hi I'm the owner of valadies, and actually we are not in anyway a sexual agency. We are a private viewing agency located in falls church va. We are 100% legal and licensed. The ladies do bachelor parties and such. I just wanted to make the perfectly clear. We do get allot of customers who are looking for sexual services and it states on our website that we do not provide this. WE never have and never will. They often get angry but if thats what they are looking for I simply tell them they can go somewhere else because I want nothing to do with anything of that nature.

have a good day.

valadies

Posted by: whoaa ()
Date: July 08, 2009 07:26PM

hahahahahahahaaaa
the video vigilante at work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkTUjMYfB5Y&feature=channel_page

"what are you doin?"
"nothin"

watch his other videos
this is some funny ass shit

Posted by: ewrwerwerwe ()
Date: July 09, 2009 08:30PM

hahahaaaaa

Posted by: biggin ()
Date: October 02, 2009 05:36PM

what is the name of the dry cleaner in sterling ?

Posted by: itchy&scratchy ()
Date: October 03, 2009 02:12PM

VALadies girls have STD's...specifically herpes.
...AND they arent that cute
....AND they smell
.....AND...whats the name of the laudromat in sterling?

Posted by: jondoe ()
Date: October 04, 2009 04:39PM

well they are being watched constantly. sometime stopping customers.
Man i would hate to one of those guys who ends up on TV hahaha.

Posted by: Skinsfan ()
Date: October 11, 2009 12:51PM

valadies a sexual agency? Thats impossible

This posting doesn't seem accurate I have been visiting this agency for well over 3 years now. The information listed above seems harmfully incorrect. VaLadies is definitly not a "whore house" As a regular client I visit these ladies for good conversation,and companionship. Nothing sexual has ever occured or been offered.
I've had the pleasure of meeting Chrissy ( the owner) she is a beautiful blonde with two degrees. She would not be involved in something illegal in anyway.
As far as STD's go...how could these women have given you an STD if they do not do any sexual services?
This looks to me as if a rival company ( I will not name any names) are trying to eliminate their competition.

Posted by: Golfpro ()
Date: October 11, 2009 01:01PM

Want real hookers?

www.secrettemptation.com

703-541-0176

Posted by: wives club ()
Date: October 12, 2009 08:01AM

well lets put it this way

I feel bad for those girls and what they are doing to themselves. But the joke is on them they risk getting the STDs and those guys are screwed if they contract them too. Plus have the monies go to the owners.

Another thing is there in close vicinity to the schools our children go to!

i.e. Westgate Elementary School

they live in our apartments!

If you have children, or a husband I would watch out. We should get them out of our neighborhoods. They should go back to DC 14th st.

Posted by: hookers in tysons ()
Date: October 13, 2009 03:03PM

www.secrettemptation.com

703-541-0176

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 13, 2009 03:26PM

wives club Wrote:
> well lets put it this way
>
> I feel bad for those girls and what they are doing
> to themselves. But the joke is on them they risk
> getting the STDs and those guys are screwed if
> they contract them too. Plus have the monies go to
> the owners.
>
> Another thing is there in close vicinity to the
> schools our children go to!
>
> i.e. Westgate Elementary School
>
> they live in our apartments!
>
> If you have children, or a husband I would watch
> out. We should get them out of our neighborhoods.
> They should go back to DC 14th st.

Yeah, cuz god knows how much those prostitutes like to prey on children.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: October 13, 2009 06:37PM

Because kids in school have all the big money to afford hookers.

RE: Old pictures of Fairfax county, love em!
Date: October 13, 2009 06:48PM

white-space.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:34AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Up2Late ()
Date: October 14, 2009 10:06AM

Helpful hint to those of you that pay for sex in the county: If she's hot, she's a cop.

Prostitutes vs Private Viewing I didn't think they meant the same thing!
Posted by: Secret Temptation Girls ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:56AM

Secret Temptation is a Private Viewing Agency only!! Only an ignorant individual would advertise for illegal prostitution services on a major website!! Come on really!! Also our competition loves to make themselves look good and others look bad!! Check out our website and our services pages, it clearly states our services!! Also to the individual or individuals who feel it necessary to write bad press about my agency, only gives us more clients and more publicity!! Law enforcement is welcome to come in for a visit as they do from time to time, just to make sure that the ladies are following the rules!! Thanks to the people who continue to throw negativity our way it keeps us Stronger and Wiser!! Wow thanks for making us feel very important!!

Thanks
Secret Temptation Girls

Posted by: jackjohn ()
Date: November 26, 2009 08:52AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHERE THE PROSTITUTES ARE SPECIFICALLY!!!!!!! NAMES OF STREETS AND PLACES WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX!!!

Posted by: mike source ()
Date: November 26, 2009 12:12PM

route one, just south of 495 in fairfax

Re: Prostitutes vs Private Viewing I didn't think they meant the same thing!
Posted by: Mike ()
Date: December 05, 2009 04:39PM

Private viewing, what does it even mean. You know that your girls will do anything for extra cash. What is your address so I can send vice cops over there.

Posted by: your street here ()
Date: December 08, 2009 05:48PM

> CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHERE THE PROSTITUTES ARE SPECIFICALLY!!!!!!!
> NAMES OF STREETS AND PLACES WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX!!!

Here they all are:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/cgi-bin/arrestsearch.cgi?field1=&field2=&field3=&field4=&field5=&field6=&field7=&field8=&field9=&field10=2009&field11=prostitution&submit=search

Posted by: larry ()
Date: December 27, 2009 02:21PM

anyone know where the prostitutes hang out in fairfax and what times they work cause i really need it.

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: December 27, 2009 02:43PM

LOL...this one is hilarious.

"HUARIPUTA ","VICTOR ","J","022"," 1263","ELDEN #102 ","ST","HERNDON ","VA","10/02/2009","PROSTITUTION

Victor Hairy Puta

Posted by: Mel ()
Date: January 13, 2010 01:06PM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: jamie ()
Date: January 24, 2010 02:14PM

HEY ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE DRY CLEANER IN STERLING THAT HAS THE PROSTITUTE< ALSO WHAT TIMES DO THE HOOKERS WORK THE STREETS???? IF U COULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

Posted by: Abin Sur ()
Date: January 24, 2010 05:24PM

If you aren't into sport fucking, why not leave them alone?

Posted by: totally not a cop ()
Date: January 25, 2010 01:20PM

Location of prostitutes, times available, physical descriptions, and phone number(s) if available please!

Posted by: pimp ()
Date: January 27, 2010 06:37PM

damn theirs some in fallzz church not older then 27.fine latinas if they like it second time si free.

Posted by: south 101 ()
Date: February 02, 2010 02:17PM

try out featherstone dr there is 2 girls all the time in woodbridge va

Posted by: michael ()
Date: February 16, 2010 11:31PM

WHEN DO THESE HOOKERS WORK THE STREETS. i really need a bj any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: February 17, 2010 09:18AM

michael Wrote:
> WHEN DO THESE HOOKERS WORK THE STREETS. i really
> need a bj any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any help, eh? When receiving blow jobs do you keep your eyes open or closed?

Open: You're shit outta luck

Closed: Craigslist - Casual Encounters - m-f-whatever

Posted by: stamr ()
Date: March 17, 2010 10:39AM

ive posted on a cpl of these... just looking for recommendations on who to go for at secret temp before i call in. thanks

Posted by: Bobonthescanner ()
Date: March 19, 2010 01:08PM

I'll stay away from CL listings. About half of them are entrapments. I've heard of a good place of centreville rd by the clock tower i Herndon. There is a hotel in the corner were this brazilians come to provide services. They are the hottest type. Just like Adriana Lima. One of my friends went to and ring the door bell as I walk by to canvas the safety of the event and she was just like in the picture. No more no less than the picture. I was surprised. He went to this weird place at the corner of rt 50 and Annandale rd by the 7 - 11 side of 50 The whore had a butt face with the boddy of a man.

Posted by: gangsta ()
Date: January 04, 2011 07:54PM

none of the addresses above worked man.. checked it out last night

Posted by: Johndoee ()
Date: January 05, 2011 03:40PM

I never paid for sex before but if I ever did would be for the intention she would be korean and be my future wife.

i know.....wrist wrist wrist but thats how i feel about it.

Posted by: jd ()
Date: January 05, 2011 10:32PM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sexing a woman who intentionally chooses to have sex with me or anyone......money is always exchanged whether a marriage license is used or not.

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: jaywade ()
Date: January 06, 2011 09:26PM

I'm pretty sure i saw some going on at Trail Side Park in Springfield on time. Dude had a girl in a pickup truck with the doors open. Central Springfield little league plays there.....XP

Posted by: Yes ()
Date: February 17, 2011 11:45AM

Please!

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: February 18, 2011 11:06AM

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: February 18, 2011 11:14AM

And it looks like some Vegas pimp is trying to get some new prostitutes from Tysons.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/fbi-woman-tried-tolure-teen-prostitution

Posted by: ScrapeTheBottomOfTheBarrell ()
Date: February 19, 2011 03:08PM

If you really want to hear about Prostitution In Virginia and wear it IS scraping the bottom of the barrell;

Go to the search engine, this website and type in:

THE LAMB CENTER

A real 'whole-in-the-wall' right here in your back yard.

Again, that's -

THE LAMB CENTER

Posted by: John Boston ()
Date: May 09, 2011 10:31AM

There are NO prostitutes on Craigslist...just undercover police officers posing as prostitutes, looking to destroy the lives of as many lonely men as possible.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: May 09, 2011 11:20AM

We really need some street hookers around here. What good is it having all these Mexicans if none of the Chica's are flagging down cars?

Posted by: rim job ()
Date: May 09, 2011 11:48AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> We really need some street hookers around here.
> What good is it having all these Mexicans if none
> of the Chica's are flagging down cars?

From my thoughts to your keyboard.

Posted by: Try Manassas ()
Date: May 09, 2011 12:34PM

Mathis Ave. Try the shopping center with the Bowl America. I have seen girls being picked up in broad day light.

Posted by: i know ()
Date: May 09, 2011 08:45PM

best place for prostitutes in northern virginia is ashburn. lots of women are marrying men for money there.

Posted by: jack ()
Date: May 22, 2011 10:03AM

where in ashburn

Posted by: kj ()
Date: May 22, 2011 12:12PM

jack Wrote:
> where in ashburn

You name it.
Any cookie cutter development of newer homes.

Posted by: Ashburn? ()
Date: May 22, 2011 01:55PM

i know Wrote:
> best place for prostitutes in northern virginia is
> ashburn. lots of women are marrying men for money
> there.

If those men had money, they would not live in Ashburn.

Posted by: B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d ()
Date: May 22, 2011 04:45PM

dave Wrote:
> whats wrong with 20 bucks for a profesional dick
> sucking
Attachments:
13RP7q.png

Posted by: me at work ()
Date: June 05, 2011 08:28PM

I have been paying the same whore the past 15 yeaar. Wish Jonny Law would take her away.

Only thing wrong with prositution is the moral majority. They scream sin instead of making it safer for the workers and users.

Posted by: legalize ()
Date: June 06, 2011 05:57PM

Legalize prostitution, if you don't like it then don't do it

Posted by: Legalize pot first ()
Date: June 06, 2011 06:07PM

Go hit the bunny ranch you sick #*$#.

Re: nuno_gonzales@gmail.com
Posted by: edwin ()
Date: June 08, 2011 11:09AM

tienes el numero de esa peruana para llamarla

Posted by: Pedro Eats Taco's ()
Date: June 08, 2011 12:33PM

Mios Dios!

I keepa tellin u guyz u need a fine messican hooker they look nica dan da white trash gurl fatties & day clean man!
Attachments:
28013a5f516e9cfebff657235cd1-grande.jpg

Date: June 08, 2011 12:41PM

I totally agree, lets have messican hookers instead of those day laborers.
As long as they're here anyway, why not?
I love em!

Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: June 08, 2011 12:47PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> I totally agree, lets have messican hookers
> instead of those day laborers.
> As long as they're here anyway, why not?
> I love em!

I love those hot illegal girls. Some of them are perfect 10's except for the hairy underarms.
Attachments:
imagesCAUQGBU8.jpg

Date: June 08, 2011 12:51PM

Hairy underarms, mustaches and sideburns are not grounds for immediate dismissal.
After all, they'll only be in your car for ten minutes before they spit and go on to the next.

Re: nuno_gonzales@gmail.com
Posted by: mirar ()
Date: June 08, 2011 01:02PM

edwin Wrote:
> tienes el numero de esa peruana para llamarla

pueda tengo el número

Posted by: Hairy Scary ()
Date: June 08, 2011 01:42PM

uh
Attachments:
hairy_armpits.jpg

Posted by: dukes90 ()
Date: August 19, 2011 12:49PM

where are the goddamn prostitutes and when are they out i need to get laid!!! help a guy out!!!

Posted by: Naked Truth ()
Date: August 19, 2011 02:17PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> Hairy underarms, mustaches and sideburns are not
> grounds for immediate dismissal.
> After all, they'll only be in your car for ten
> minutes before they spit and go on to the next.

You are this close to accepting a guy.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.