HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Prostitution In Virginia
Posted by: Mike22Va ()
Date: February 09, 2006 02:16PM

In this picture you will see a prostitute from the 1980's she is one of the many who have migrated to Fairfax County. How many are there out there? I wonder what the number is, well if you do a search on the arrest list you will find 429 results. I rarely hear of sting operations being conducted. So how are all these people being caught? One must wonder.
Attachments:
Pros.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prostitution In Virginia
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: February 09, 2006 02:27PM

It is alive and well out there but not so much like the picture. Thanks to the internet and sites like craigslist most of the hookers have moved off the streets and are working using a different business model.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: February 09, 2006 03:05PM

Mike22VA, did your luck with dating sites run out?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 09, 2006 03:33PM

aaah, hookers, the true life blood of our economy.

God bless them because I won't touch those disease-ridden hos.

Posted by: dave ()
Date: February 09, 2006 05:31PM

whats wrong with 20 bucks for a profesional dick sucking

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: February 11, 2006 11:56AM

dave Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whats wrong with 20 bucks for a profesional dick
> sucking
whats wrong is it should be 5 bucks

Posted by: westox ()
Date: June 12, 2006 03:37PM

Want to see some Hilarious footage of guys getting caught with hookers? go to youtube.com or johntv.com for the video vigilante watching guys pick up hookers then running up to their cars while they are getting it on. My personal fave is the hooker who said it wasnt illegal and she wasnt a hooker cuz she was doin this, "for free"

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 12, 2006 05:01PM

you know what would make it all the better... a LINK!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: RbF_dark420 ()
Date: June 13, 2006 05:28AM

that chix from the 80s looked pretty hot.

I agree with reston peace, stick to pr0n on the interweb because pr0n cant give you herpes!!!(And yes i do speak from experience) the CL hookers are dirty.

pro blowjob = $20
a disease that you keep for life = Priceless!

Only the paraniod will Survive...

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 10, 2008 07:50PM

Mike22Va Wrote:
> In this picture you will see a prostitute from the
> 1980's she is one of the many who have migrated to
> Fairfax County.

Guessing and hoping that she was no younger than 18 or 19 when the photo was taken, and, according to your expertise = the photo was taken "in the 80s" then absolutely best case scenairo - she would be 38 at least by now.

So do you know her? Did you know her? How do you know she has migrated to Fairfax County?

The pic looks like it was taken from a movie.

And with all the entreprenueral ladies on CL, there should be more than 429 arrests. I am sure many of the ladies were arrested more than once,

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: August 10, 2008 08:08PM

westox Wrote:
> Want to see some Hilarious footage of guys getting
> caught with hookers? go to youtube.com or
> johntv.com for the video vigilante watching guys
> pick up hookers then running up to their cars
> while they are getting it on. My personal fave is
> the hooker who said it wasnt illegal and she wasnt
> a hooker cuz she was doin this, "for free"

You ARE aware that that asshole "video vigilante" was also caught with a prostitute, right?
He was actually caught on video by police trying to blackmail prostitutes by telling them they would have them arrested if they didn't suck him off.

That's why he's not doing the "Video Vigilante" bit anymore.

Posted by: Want to know more ()
Date: August 10, 2008 10:42PM

Numbers, Lets see a link about that. If thats true thats great!

nuno_gonzales@gmail.com
Posted by: nuno ()
Date: October 31, 2008 07:44PM

your tax dollars hard at work. the county is shutting down and they're chasing hookers. what about that murder at Tysons 2? too hard for them. no wonder they are furloughing a day a month in 2009.

Posted by: ronald bonilla ()
Date: December 16, 2008 11:14AM

there is more prostitutes i know one that lives in sterling va and she works in a dry clean, forget wich one, and she's good she's been doing this for quite a while her name is marisol. She's from Peru she's good

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In this picture you will see a prostitute from
> the
> > 1980's she is one of the many who have migrated
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
> Guessing and hoping that she was no younger than
> 18 or 19 when the photo was taken, and, according
> to your expertise = the photo was taken "in the
> 80s" then absolutely best case scenairo - she
> would be 38 at least by now.
>
> So do you know her? Did you know her? How do you
> know she has migrated to Fairfax County?
>
> The pic looks like it was taken from a movie.
>
> And with all the entreprenueral ladies on CL,
> there should be more than 429 arrests. I am sure
> many of the ladies were arrested more than once,

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 16, 2008 11:19AM

ronald bonilla Wrote:
> there is more prostitutes i know one that lives in
> sterling va and she works in a dry clean, forget
> wich one, and she's good she's been doing this
> for quite a while her name is marisol. She's from
> Peru she's good

pics, plz

Date: December 16, 2008 11:47AM

"RODRIGUEZ ","MARTIZA "," ","027"," 1027","QUEENS ","CT","HERNDON ","VA","06/30/2006","ALLOW UNLICENSED PERSON TO D

this one is a huge prostitute she worked with the other prostitute Marisol

Date: December 16, 2008 11:50AM

I don't have a pic but she works in a dry clean in sterling owned by some guy, not to tall medium brown or sometimes red colored hair, good pretty face nice looking, brown color skin LAtino kind a type sh'es very good i did her in a hotel of herndon but she lives in sterling

Posted by: Sculler ()
Date: December 16, 2008 11:57AM

The prostitute in the picture may have 'migrated' to Fairfax County, but that's not where the picture was taken. The steering wheel and instrument panel are on the wrong side. That's just a picture of some Euro-trash.

Posted by: Puddin' ()
Date: December 18, 2008 04:38PM

Want to know more Wrote:
> Numbers, Lets see a link about that. If thats true
> thats great!

OKLAHOMA CITY Aug 16, 2006 (AP)— Brian Bates says he was so fed up with prostitutes and their customers cruising his working-class neighborhood in the mid-1990s that he picked up a video camera and started documenting their sex acts on tape. Dubbed the "video vigilante," Bates soon made a splash on local TV and drew praise from police and prosecutors with his lurid, caught-in-the-act footage, which he posted on his Web site to embarrass the johns. The national media eventually took notice, and Bates was appearing regularly on programs such as "The Maury Povich Show."
But now Bates could be looking at prison himself.

Prosecutors say some of his footage was not a result of intrepid camera work. Instead, they say, he paid prostitutes to take their customers to locations where he could easily tape them. He has been charged with pandering and aiding and abetting prostitution.

Bates and his attorney have denied the allegation and claim Bates ran afoul of the police and district attorney's office when he videotaped two white Oklahoma City police officers beating an unarmed black man with their batons during an arrest in 2002. At the time, District Attorney Wes Lane defended the officers and decided not to prosecute them, and Bates bitterly criticized him for that.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 18, 2008 04:52PM

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0209051bates1.html

In a statement posted this morning on his web site, Bates called his bust a "shock to me and my family," adding--rather hopefully, we think--"I hope this will all be worked out in the coming days or weeks." (2 pages)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2008 05:02PM by ferfux.

Posted by: happy customer ()
Date: December 18, 2008 07:12PM

they are everywhere you just dont see it because the government covers it up. Prostitution is really a government tool to get more money to help stop the drug trade in America. THe money law enforcment spends trying to stop the prostitution is next to nothing compared to the amount of money the government gets from the hookers. Americas consant need for loose disease ridden pussy is to strong for the police to stop it and the government is smart enough to know that.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: December 18, 2008 07:28PM

I was in DC on Wednesday and there was a large march by a group called S.W.A.N.K (Sex Workers Action New York). There was close to one hundred women holding up little stop signs with slogans about protecting "sex workers" and stopping violence against their kind.

It was nutty! I never thought more than a few hookers would get together for something like this and they were out there STRONG! No mini-skirts and halters though, they were all dressed for the doomy weather. It was a trip to have some fresh faced girl and her early 20's smile at me when I asked and say "I'm a Sex WORKER!"

Posted by: Dude ()
Date: December 18, 2008 08:08PM

I like the part where the chick talks about how they tracked some dude down at work because he was scamming the prostitutes (and assaulting them) and got him fired:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/17/AR2008121703357.html

WingNut Wrote:
> I was in DC on Wednesday and there was a large
> march by a group called S.W.A.N.K (Sex Workers
> Action New York). There was close to one hundred
> women holding up little stop signs with slogans
> about protecting "sex workers" and stopping
> violence against their kind.
>
> It was nutty! I never thought more than a few
> hookers would get together for something like this
> and they were out there STRONG! No mini-skirts and
> halters though, they were all dressed for the
> doomy weather. It was a trip to have some fresh
> faced girl and her early 20's smile at me when I
> asked and say "I'm a Sex WORKER!"

Date: December 18, 2008 08:17PM

Dude Wrote:
> I like the part where the chick talks about how
> they tracked some dude down at work because he was
> scamming the prostitutes (and assaulting them) and
> got him fired:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artic
> le/2008/12/17/AR2008121703357.html

I miss all the fun when I stoped reading the paper!
They're walking a fine line- it's rape if they don't get paid and many of them don't seem to keep their mouths shut. Lie with dogs, get fleas (or crabs)

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: December 19, 2008 08:53AM

Gee, and here I was thinking you paid prostitutes for their discretion. Eliot Spitzer and Deborah Palfrey have demonstrated otherwise. LOL

It seems you're just as open to blackmail/stalking with a pro (not that the woman in the WP article is lying) as you are with an amateur.

Posted by: Alejandra ()
Date: December 19, 2008 11:13AM

SOOOOH>> WATZ WRUNG WITH PRODIDUTION>???!?

Date: January 05, 2009 10:18AM

PROSTITUTAS EVRYWHERE IN PRINCES RESTAURANT IN 209 HOLLY AV., CURLY HAIR, WHITE LATINA BIG NOSE, WAITRESS AT NIGHT AND WEEK ENDS, LOVES TO FUCK, AND THE OTHER PERUVIAN GURL IN THE DRY CLEANER TOO 571 241 0834.

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:45PM

Rumor has it, now that times are tough for the "laborers," they are having their women "troll for lonely men."

Herndon has a history of "working ladies" (though they are very discreet). Vienna (Hunter Mill District of Fairfax County - not Town of vienna) has more open prostitution, especially around the Cedar & Park St shopping center.

If the economy continues on its downward spiral, "informal day labor centers" in Northern VA may be offering a much wider array of services.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:46PM

You forgot the Wolf Trap Motel which is Town of Vienna....

Posted by: JusAyin ()
Date: January 05, 2009 09:52PM

Anybody know of a per hour motel?

Posted by: By the hour ()
Date: January 05, 2009 09:56PM

JusAyin Wrote:
> Anybody know of a per hour motel?

1437 Balls Hill Road
McLean, Virginia 22101

Posted by: Herndon Guy ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:40PM

Is that supposed to be funny because it's the McLean Police Station or because it's also Supervisor Foust's office?

Posted by: RedBullBalls ()
Date: January 14, 2009 09:05AM

Hey, c'mon now, stop hating on the hookers, they work hard to please the horn dogs. I am all for the hoes hookin' it if it keeps horn dogs from raping my teenage sister. If Jonny Law busted out all the local hoes you will see sex crimes sky rocket. As for me I'm just a Joe Schmoe who likes to drink alot of beer, which brings me to my next point. I bounce around from bar to bar drinking lots of beer and hoes just approach you with a proposition. They are everywhere, Centerville, Falls Church at the Eden Center, upscale condos in Tyson's Corner, minutes away from the courthouse in FFX city where they would prosecute this sort of thing. Fairfax Corner, right next to the movie theater, downtown dc, even in springfield. Let's face it, some people can only shoot the goop with a hoe. FFX county should legalize and make a profit. If this is the only thing that keeps horn dogs in check then would should let it happen.

Posted by: AMP ()
Date: January 14, 2009 11:10PM

There are several AMP's out there (Asian Massage Parlor's) disguised as other storefronts or even "Accupuncture". LOL.

Posted by: VAViking ()
Date: April 08, 2009 03:52AM

There are at least 5 or 6 (or more) operating in Springfield. Scuttlebutt (bar room gossip) states that several of the apartments at the Springfield Garden Apartments over on Commerce St. have been turned into trick pads. MS-13 may or may not be running them.

Allegedly, there is a whore house over at Tysons. A couple of guys I know told me about a website called "VAladies.com." I hit the website and laughed. They have a two for one special. You got to wonder about that.

There are about 400 whores (the PC term is "providers") with a 703 area code reviewed on TEC (The erotic review) last time I checked. If you're planning on going "pussy hunting," I'd look there first. A lot of the girls on CL are scam artists and their pictures might be total bullshit.

Of course, paying a woman for sex is illegal in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Type in "prostitution" in the arrest/ticket search and you will see a lot of men listed. Rumor has it that the FCPD runs ads on CL and nails the johns (the PC term is "hobbist") when they show up at the hotel room.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 08, 2009 08:46AM

VAViking, you are a wealth of knowledge. Are you really Bob?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 08, 2009 09:02AM

VAViking Wrote:
>>> Allegedly, there is a whore house over at Tysons

lol, where? I remember the story about some idiot recruiting prostitutes at the mall, and have heard rumors of hookers hanging out at some of the hotel bars around Tysons, but I've never heard of a full blown whore house in my 'hood.

The Best Little Whorehouse in Tysons!

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 08, 2009 09:52AM

VAViking Wrote:
> A lot of the girls on CL are scam
> artists and their pictures might be total
> bullshit.

Truly, I am shaken to the core.

Posted by: TomMadison ()
Date: April 08, 2009 10:12AM

CL? Scary! There a couple of good websites, Avenue-X and The Erotic Review, which can give you a lot of options at a variety of price points. You can probably get FS and CBJ for under $200, but for a bit more you should be able to find a nice GFE. Stick with well reviewed providers who screen and you should be fine. I prefer independents over agencies, but YMMV.

Posted by: VAViking ()
Date: April 11, 2009 01:05AM

496 wrote:

>VAViking, you are a wealth of knowledge. Are you really Bob?

Nope, just me:)

TheMeeper wrote:

>lol, where? I remember the story about some idiot recruiting prostitutes at the mall, and have heard rumors of hookers hanging out at some of the hotel bars around >Tysons, but I've never heard of a full blown whore house in my 'hood.

I'm not really sure where they are located, just that they are in the Tyson's Corner area. Their website stated they did mostly incalls (you go to them) so I assume they have a trick pad setup around there.

The odd thing is that when I was a kid, DC had the whores. It was a right of passage for us Fairfax teens to cruise up to 14th street to stare at the hookers and try to get into the strip clubs. My favorite was called "The Butterfly." The first floor had the bar and some tables where women would just lie on them naked. I mean buck naked, no pasties. The second floor was where they had "old fashioned" strip shows - the Gypsy Rose Lee type with the fans or balloons. That was something else. The best part, they rarely ever carded.

Back in late 2006/early 2007, one of my last consulting gigs in Nashville was with a real estate investment company which was looking for some non-standard metrics they could use to judge real estate potential, i.e. was a neighborhood going up or down? One of the things I came up with was tracking prostitutes on Craigslist and various hooker review sites. So the theory goes, the more whores working in a specific area, the lower the "actual" real estate value.

Example: Lets say you have 5 women (on average) advertising their services in the Springfield area in the last quarter of 2008 and then you have 7 women advertising their services in the Springfield area in the first quarter of 2009. An increase in prostitution activity would lead to an expected decrease in property value based on a market-based regression analysis. Therefore, the company should lower it's bid on a property in Springfield (based on it's expected declining value) or not invest in the area at all.

That report raised some eyebrows when I handed it over, but they also decided to follow my suggestions. Yep, it's called the hooker index.

Posted by: valadies ()
Date: July 05, 2009 09:10PM

VaViking-

Hi I'm the owner of valadies, and actually we are not in anyway a sexual agency. We are a private viewing agency located in falls church va. We are 100% legal and licensed. The ladies do bachelor parties and such. I just wanted to make the perfectly clear. We do get allot of customers who are looking for sexual services and it states on our website that we do not provide this. WE never have and never will. They often get angry but if thats what they are looking for I simply tell them they can go somewhere else because I want nothing to do with anything of that nature.

have a good day.

valadies

Posted by: whoaa ()
Date: July 08, 2009 07:26PM

hahahahahahahaaaa
the video vigilante at work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkTUjMYfB5Y&feature=channel_page

"what are you doin?"
"nothin"

watch his other videos
this is some funny ass shit

Posted by: ewrwerwerwe ()
Date: July 09, 2009 08:30PM

hahahaaaaa

Posted by: biggin ()
Date: October 02, 2009 05:36PM

what is the name of the dry cleaner in sterling ?

Posted by: itchy&scratchy ()
Date: October 03, 2009 02:12PM

VALadies girls have STD's...specifically herpes.
...AND they arent that cute
....AND they smell
.....AND...whats the name of the laudromat in sterling?

Posted by: jondoe ()
Date: October 04, 2009 04:39PM

well they are being watched constantly. sometime stopping customers.
Man i would hate to one of those guys who ends up on TV hahaha.

Posted by: Skinsfan ()
Date: October 11, 2009 12:51PM

valadies a sexual agency? Thats impossible

This posting doesn't seem accurate I have been visiting this agency for well over 3 years now. The information listed above seems harmfully incorrect. VaLadies is definitly not a "whore house" As a regular client I visit these ladies for good conversation,and companionship. Nothing sexual has ever occured or been offered.
I've had the pleasure of meeting Chrissy ( the owner) she is a beautiful blonde with two degrees. She would not be involved in something illegal in anyway.
As far as STD's go...how could these women have given you an STD if they do not do any sexual services?
This looks to me as if a rival company ( I will not name any names) are trying to eliminate their competition.

Posted by: Golfpro ()
Date: October 11, 2009 01:01PM

Want real hookers?

www.secrettemptation.com

703-541-0176

Posted by: wives club ()
Date: October 12, 2009 08:01AM

well lets put it this way

I feel bad for those girls and what they are doing to themselves. But the joke is on them they risk getting the STDs and those guys are screwed if they contract them too. Plus have the monies go to the owners.

Another thing is there in close vicinity to the schools our children go to!

i.e. Westgate Elementary School

they live in our apartments!

If you have children, or a husband I would watch out. We should get them out of our neighborhoods. They should go back to DC 14th st.

Posted by: hookers in tysons ()
Date: October 13, 2009 03:03PM

www.secrettemptation.com

703-541-0176

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 13, 2009 03:26PM

wives club Wrote:
> well lets put it this way
>
> I feel bad for those girls and what they are doing
> to themselves. But the joke is on them they risk
> getting the STDs and those guys are screwed if
> they contract them too. Plus have the monies go to
> the owners.
>
> Another thing is there in close vicinity to the
> schools our children go to!
>
> i.e. Westgate Elementary School
>
> they live in our apartments!
>
> If you have children, or a husband I would watch
> out. We should get them out of our neighborhoods.
> They should go back to DC 14th st.

Yeah, cuz god knows how much those prostitutes like to prey on children.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: October 13, 2009 06:37PM

Because kids in school have all the big money to afford hookers.

RE: Old pictures of Fairfax county, love em!
Date: October 13, 2009 06:48PM

white-space.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:34AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Up2Late ()
Date: October 14, 2009 10:06AM

Helpful hint to those of you that pay for sex in the county: If she's hot, she's a cop.

Prostitutes vs Private Viewing I didn't think they meant the same thing!
Posted by: Secret Temptation Girls ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:56AM

Secret Temptation is a Private Viewing Agency only!! Only an ignorant individual would advertise for illegal prostitution services on a major website!! Come on really!! Also our competition loves to make themselves look good and others look bad!! Check out our website and our services pages, it clearly states our services!! Also to the individual or individuals who feel it necessary to write bad press about my agency, only gives us more clients and more publicity!! Law enforcement is welcome to come in for a visit as they do from time to time, just to make sure that the ladies are following the rules!! Thanks to the people who continue to throw negativity our way it keeps us Stronger and Wiser!! Wow thanks for making us feel very important!!

Thanks
Secret Temptation Girls

Posted by: jackjohn ()
Date: November 26, 2009 08:52AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHERE THE PROSTITUTES ARE SPECIFICALLY!!!!!!! NAMES OF STREETS AND PLACES WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX!!!

Posted by: mike source ()
Date: November 26, 2009 12:12PM

route one, just south of 495 in fairfax

Re: Prostitutes vs Private Viewing I didn't think they meant the same thing!
Posted by: Mike ()
Date: December 05, 2009 04:39PM

Private viewing, what does it even mean. You know that your girls will do anything for extra cash. What is your address so I can send vice cops over there.

Posted by: your street here ()
Date: December 08, 2009 05:48PM

> CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHERE THE PROSTITUTES ARE SPECIFICALLY!!!!!!!
> NAMES OF STREETS AND PLACES WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX!!!

Here they all are:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/cgi-bin/arrestsearch.cgi?field1=&field2=&field3=&field4=&field5=&field6=&field7=&field8=&field9=&field10=2009&field11=prostitution&submit=search

Posted by: larry ()
Date: December 27, 2009 02:21PM

anyone know where the prostitutes hang out in fairfax and what times they work cause i really need it.

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: December 27, 2009 02:43PM

LOL...this one is hilarious.

"HUARIPUTA ","VICTOR ","J","022"," 1263","ELDEN #102 ","ST","HERNDON ","VA","10/02/2009","PROSTITUTION

Victor Hairy Puta

Posted by: Mel ()
Date: January 13, 2010 01:06PM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: jamie ()
Date: January 24, 2010 02:14PM

HEY ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE DRY CLEANER IN STERLING THAT HAS THE PROSTITUTE< ALSO WHAT TIMES DO THE HOOKERS WORK THE STREETS???? IF U COULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

Posted by: Abin Sur ()
Date: January 24, 2010 05:24PM

If you aren't into sport fucking, why not leave them alone?

Posted by: totally not a cop ()
Date: January 25, 2010 01:20PM

Location of prostitutes, times available, physical descriptions, and phone number(s) if available please!

Posted by: pimp ()
Date: January 27, 2010 06:37PM

damn theirs some in fallzz church not older then 27.fine latinas if they like it second time si free.

Posted by: south 101 ()
Date: February 02, 2010 02:17PM

try out featherstone dr there is 2 girls all the time in woodbridge va

Posted by: michael ()
Date: February 16, 2010 11:31PM

WHEN DO THESE HOOKERS WORK THE STREETS. i really need a bj any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: February 17, 2010 09:18AM

michael Wrote:
> WHEN DO THESE HOOKERS WORK THE STREETS. i really
> need a bj any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any help, eh? When receiving blow jobs do you keep your eyes open or closed?

Open: You're shit outta luck

Closed: Craigslist - Casual Encounters - m-f-whatever

Posted by: stamr ()
Date: March 17, 2010 10:39AM

ive posted on a cpl of these... just looking for recommendations on who to go for at secret temp before i call in. thanks

Posted by: Bobonthescanner ()
Date: March 19, 2010 01:08PM

I'll stay away from CL listings. About half of them are entrapments. I've heard of a good place of centreville rd by the clock tower i Herndon. There is a hotel in the corner were this brazilians come to provide services. They are the hottest type. Just like Adriana Lima. One of my friends went to and ring the door bell as I walk by to canvas the safety of the event and she was just like in the picture. No more no less than the picture. I was surprised. He went to this weird place at the corner of rt 50 and Annandale rd by the 7 - 11 side of 50 The whore had a butt face with the boddy of a man.

Posted by: gangsta ()
Date: January 04, 2011 07:54PM

none of the addresses above worked man.. checked it out last night

Posted by: Johndoee ()
Date: January 05, 2011 03:40PM

I never paid for sex before but if I ever did would be for the intention she would be korean and be my future wife.

i know.....wrist wrist wrist but thats how i feel about it.

Posted by: jd ()
Date: January 05, 2011 10:32PM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sexing a woman who intentionally chooses to have sex with me or anyone......money is always exchanged whether a marriage license is used or not.

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: jaywade ()
Date: January 06, 2011 09:26PM

I'm pretty sure i saw some going on at Trail Side Park in Springfield on time. Dude had a girl in a pickup truck with the doors open. Central Springfield little league plays there.....XP

Posted by: Yes ()
Date: February 17, 2011 11:45AM

Please!

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: February 18, 2011 11:06AM

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: February 18, 2011 11:14AM

And it looks like some Vegas pimp is trying to get some new prostitutes from Tysons.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/fbi-woman-tried-tolure-teen-prostitution

Posted by: ScrapeTheBottomOfTheBarrell ()
Date: February 19, 2011 03:08PM

If you really want to hear about Prostitution In Virginia and wear it IS scraping the bottom of the barrell;

Go to the search engine, this website and type in:

THE LAMB CENTER

A real 'whole-in-the-wall' right here in your back yard.

Again, that's -

THE LAMB CENTER

Posted by: John Boston ()
Date: May 09, 2011 10:31AM

There are NO prostitutes on Craigslist...just undercover police officers posing as prostitutes, looking to destroy the lives of as many lonely men as possible.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: May 09, 2011 11:20AM

We really need some street hookers around here. What good is it having all these Mexicans if none of the Chica's are flagging down cars?

Posted by: rim job ()
Date: May 09, 2011 11:48AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> We really need some street hookers around here.
> What good is it having all these Mexicans if none
> of the Chica's are flagging down cars?

From my thoughts to your keyboard.

Posted by: Try Manassas ()
Date: May 09, 2011 12:34PM

Mathis Ave. Try the shopping center with the Bowl America. I have seen girls being picked up in broad day light.

Posted by: i know ()
Date: May 09, 2011 08:45PM

best place for prostitutes in northern virginia is ashburn. lots of women are marrying men for money there.

Posted by: jack ()
Date: May 22, 2011 10:03AM

where in ashburn

Posted by: kj ()
Date: May 22, 2011 12:12PM

jack Wrote:
> where in ashburn

You name it.
Any cookie cutter development of newer homes.

Posted by: Ashburn? ()
Date: May 22, 2011 01:55PM

i know Wrote:
> best place for prostitutes in northern virginia is
> ashburn. lots of women are marrying men for money
> there.

If those men had money, they would not live in Ashburn.

Posted by: B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d ()
Date: May 22, 2011 04:45PM

dave Wrote:
> whats wrong with 20 bucks for a profesional dick
> sucking
Attachments:
13RP7q.png

Posted by: me at work ()
Date: June 05, 2011 08:28PM

I have been paying the same whore the past 15 yeaar. Wish Jonny Law would take her away.

Only thing wrong with prositution is the moral majority. They scream sin instead of making it safer for the workers and users.

Posted by: legalize ()
Date: June 06, 2011 05:57PM

Legalize prostitution, if you don't like it then don't do it

Posted by: Legalize pot first ()
Date: June 06, 2011 06:07PM

Go hit the bunny ranch you sick #*$#.

Re: nuno_gonzales@gmail.com
Posted by: edwin ()
Date: June 08, 2011 11:09AM

tienes el numero de esa peruana para llamarla

Posted by: Pedro Eats Taco's ()
Date: June 08, 2011 12:33PM

Mios Dios!

I keepa tellin u guyz u need a fine messican hooker they look nica dan da white trash gurl fatties & day clean man!
Attachments:
28013a5f516e9cfebff657235cd1-grande.jpg

Date: June 08, 2011 12:41PM

I totally agree, lets have messican hookers instead of those day laborers.
As long as they're here anyway, why not?
I love em!

Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: June 08, 2011 12:47PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> I totally agree, lets have messican hookers
> instead of those day laborers.
> As long as they're here anyway, why not?
> I love em!

I love those hot illegal girls. Some of them are perfect 10's except for the hairy underarms.
Attachments:
imagesCAUQGBU8.jpg

Date: June 08, 2011 12:51PM

Hairy underarms, mustaches and sideburns are not grounds for immediate dismissal.
After all, they'll only be in your car for ten minutes before they spit and go on to the next.

Re: nuno_gonzales@gmail.com
Posted by: mirar ()
Date: June 08, 2011 01:02PM

edwin Wrote:
> tienes el numero de esa peruana para llamarla

pueda tengo el número

Posted by: Hairy Scary ()
Date: June 08, 2011 01:42PM

uh
Attachments:
hairy_armpits.jpg

Posted by: dukes90 ()
Date: August 19, 2011 12:49PM

where are the goddamn prostitutes and when are they out i need to get laid!!! help a guy out!!!

Posted by: Naked Truth ()
Date: August 19, 2011 02:17PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> Hairy underarms, mustaches and sideburns are not
> grounds for immediate dismissal.
> After all, they'll only be in your car for ten
> minutes before they spit and go on to the next.

You are this close to accepting a guy.

Posted by: Give me Yo Money ()
Date: August 22, 2011 01:01PM

DC Backpages is filled with em.

Posted by: Drive By ()
Date: August 27, 2011 08:02AM

Though I didn't stop and chit-chat as I left the Stone Road Giant shopping center late yesterday afternoon, I saw a (very) young female by the Braddock Road side (parking lot) whose dress and behavior suggested (screamed out, actually) "Turning Tricks! Turning Tricks Here!".

She looked like she was, at most, a middle-schooler wearing shorts that literally could not have been shorter nor tighter, walking back and forth right between the two Braddock road parking lot entrances:

View Larger Map

I wouldn't have paid much attention to her except for the walking path she took that set off some synapse in my head as I turned right just past the building to use the southeast Braddock Road entrance to get into the "head back to Stone" backed-up traffic with a left turn (thus I passed that little piece of parking lot both directions). At first she was walking toward Giant from Braddock on the tiny segment of parking lot drive, then moved into the trees and headed southeast on Braddock along the tree line. As I turned left onto Braddock and headed back northwest toward Stone she glanced over her back at traffic, then reentered the parking lot at the southeast entrance, heading back northwest again.

That is, walking a tour...

Posted by: She's Got to Buy Her Books Somehow ()
Date: August 27, 2011 08:29AM

Drive By Wrote:
> Though I didn't stop and chit-chat as I left the
> Stone Road Giant shopping center late yesterday
> afternoon, I saw a (very) young female by the
> Braddock Road side (parking lot) whose dress and
> behavior suggested (screamed out, actually)
> "Turning Tricks! Turning Tricks Here!".
>

Poor girl. I guess she has to buy her school books somehow.

Posted by: top down ()
Date: August 27, 2011 03:38PM

bump

Posted by: dboi89 ()
Date: August 27, 2011 05:45PM

Fairfax county cops are losers. They all about enforcing victimless crimes such as drug possession, dealing, and prostitution. How about they focus on real crimes like murders, and anything violent? This is why I dislike Fairfax. They also are always quick to throw the black man in cuffs.

Posted by: USTA ()
Date: October 28, 2011 05:52PM

hi. how mush for 1 night

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: October 28, 2011 07:47PM

dboi89 Wrote:
They also are always quick to throw the black man
in cuffs.

That the main reason that I LOVE the FFX CTY Po-po. It keeps Fairfax County nice and clean to live in.

Posted by: huhuhwefohwr ()
Date: January 07, 2012 12:47PM

dboi89 Wrote:
> Fairfax county cops are losers. They all about
> enforcing victimless crimes such as drug
> possession, dealing, and prostitution. How about
> they focus on real crimes like murders, and
> anything violent? This is why I dislike Fairfax.
> They also are always quick to throw the black man
> in cuffs.

You're fuckin' retarded if you think prostitution is a victimless crime you fucking moron!

Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 08, 2012 02:50AM

huhuhwefohwr Wrote:
> dboi89 Wrote:
> -----
> > Fairfax county cops are losers. They all about
> > enforcing victimless crimes such as drug
> > possession, dealing, and prostitution. How
> about
> > they focus on real crimes like murders, and
> > anything violent? This is why I dislike
> Fairfax.
> > They also are always quick to throw the black
> man
> > in cuffs.
>
> You're fuckin' retarded if you think prostitution
> is a victimless crime you fucking moron!

Actually, you're the fucking retard here. Prostitution is by definition a 'victimless crime'. I'm assuming you're one of those morons that thinks that just because many prostitutes (in countries where it is illegal) are abused and mistreated, it somehow relates directly to the profession itself.
Prostitution, assault, sexual slavery...these are all separate issues, and even when the converge, it is not logical to consider them one and the same.
Also, the 'pimp', as exists in both the American consciousness as well as society, is a uniquely American phenomenon. Certainly pimps in other states (where prostitution is illegal) have been influenced by American 'pimpery' over the years, but nonetheless, throughout the majority of the world, the pimp, as you know it, does not exist.

Posted by: kelvin ramirez ()
Date: February 28, 2012 12:40AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: Police Dan ()
Date: February 28, 2012 10:49AM

I lock up these scumbag bitches everyday. I'm sick of it. Most are lowlife Meth-head tweakers fucking for 10 bucks a pop. At least have some respect for yourselves and sell your pussy on Craigslist so you are not an eyesore and a blight on the community.

Posted by: wade ()
Date: May 21, 2012 05:25PM

anyone know the times and locations??? im looking to move out to fairfax. where do these tricks hang out and what times. i would greatly appreciate it

Posted by: south ()
Date: October 08, 2013 04:31AM

the one that worked featherstone rd. moved can't find her.

Posted by: big gee ()
Date: October 09, 2013 04:43PM

Hey ! You want prostitute you can find them at the motel 6 in Springfield va. They hangout outside sometimes. Sit in the parking lot and you will see some girls come out side and smoke, you can walk up to them and make light conversation and your in there. I have done it 5 xs !

Posted by: hitechJerkingOff ()
Date: October 10, 2013 06:14PM

just go on google maps and you'll see where hookers are standing real time they are shaded in pink

it's an iphone app too

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: October 10, 2013 06:49PM

Don't worry. Pretty soon laid off federal single moms are going to need milk for the babies.

Posted by: Dixie ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:20AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: yooo ()
Date: July 30, 2014 10:31AM

where can i find em???

Posted by: ChrisMe ()
Date: August 05, 2014 08:40PM

I am a little concerned that is a picture of me. I was taken off the streets when I was 12 years old. I know this post is old and I'm hoping someone will still reply to this. I was arrested at w drugs as a child and that's how I got away from the Pimp who had me beaten and drugged as a child. But the picture is disturbing because if you took it then why didn't you do something? I have current pics of myself and can assure you I graduated from college and today I am a functional part of society, but I too am trying to close the door on the past and I wish I would have went to the cops instead of living in fear for my life. Please post again Mike22Va so I can close this chapter of my life and hopefully the guilty can pay.

Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: August 05, 2014 08:56PM

ChrisMe Wrote:
> I am a little concerned that is a picture of me. I
> was taken off the streets when I was 12 years old.
> I know this post is old and I'm hoping someone
> will still reply to this. I was arrested at w
> drugs as a child and that's how I got away from
> the Pimp who had me beaten and drugged as a child.
> But the picture is disturbing because if you took
> it then why didn't you do something? I have
> current pics of myself and can assure you I
> graduated from college and today I am a functional
> part of society, but I too am trying to close the
> door on the past and I wish I would have went to
> the cops instead of living in fear for my life.
> Please post again Mike22Va so I can close this
> chapter of my life and hopefully the guilty can
> pay.
Soooo, any snap left in that poon tang?

Posted by: Melanie ()
Date: August 11, 2014 03:24PM

This girls name is Christina. She graduated from GMU and isn't a prostitute. She is 35 years old and around 14 years old in this picture. A pedophile named Tim Bickowitz pulled her off the street when she was 12. Drugs such as LSD were used to get her in a vehicle and a confined location. The gangs jumped in to save her. She has a son who is prob 16 or 17 now. Nothing was ever done to help her. She was caught selling drugs as a kid and used crime to fight crime.

I think this pic should be taken town. She worked at NOva and GMU. She was seen on campus with her child frequently and she is quite smart.

Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: August 11, 2014 03:36PM

This is Chris. She grew up in Manassas. She isn't a prostate but was pulled in to street crime very early. She was 12 years old, being drugged and forced to have sex with other men. She is a single mom and got out of the crime world pretty young. However her brother John is in prison for selling marijuana. She lived in a trailer park off of 234. A madam named Ellen got her early. Ellen had a brothel in Georgetown South in the 70's. I heard she graduated from GMU. She's always been a little crazy but fun to drink with!

Posted by: Louie ()
Date: August 11, 2014 04:28PM

This is Chrissy. A street kid. She didn't choose this. She was pulled into the streets when she was 12. I know she went away to college had a kid. She's not a prostitute. She is about 35 years old now, and grew up in a trailor park in Manassas.

Posted by: Sherise ()
Date: August 11, 2014 04:29PM

That is Chrissy she was put on the streets when she was 12. Not her fault. She is a bitch so easily blamed. She was turned into a runner for drugs and a pimp got ahold of her forcing her to have sex for money. Her brother is in prison right now for weed. Wasn't her fault.

Posted by: Jess43 ()
Date: August 11, 2014 04:39PM

You should take this pic down. It's not fair. This is Chrissy, and she grew up in Manassas. She was taken off the street when she was prop 13. She lived in a trailer park on 234, and the pimps name was Tim. He drugged her with LSD and shoved her in cars. She was saved by local gang members.

She did make it out, and went to GMU. She has a son and graduated in like 2008. She wasn't selling herself around Mason.

Posted by: melme ()
Date: August 12, 2014 06:09PM

The New York City mayor's office recently helped launch a program to give legal assistance to victims of sex trafficking, and a woman in her 40s who endured years as a virtual slave appeared at its news conference.

That woman, who now goes by Kika Cerpa, survived an ugly crime that has started to get attention in America only in recent years. While many survivors come from impoverished circumstances, others, like Cerpa, had jobs before falling prey to sex traffickers. Some victims come from the U.S., while many others come from overseas. Their stories vary, but traffickers use some of the same tactics to control their victims.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/a-portrait-of-human-sex-trafficking-in-america-2014-8#ixzz3ADapBYNK

Date: August 12, 2014 07:03PM

I think this topic needs serious discussion. First of all its obvious that this pic has been altered unfortunately I know the face of this child. Hope all the sick drug addicted Pimps and Perverts don't see it. You know everybody deserves a second chance at life and I hope this stupid childish post doesn't prevent her from having that.

A good book to read to understand this topic is: A Wounded Heart: Hope for Adult Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse. I am a little disturbed at the stabs and fun made on this message board. But, supply = demand. And, men certainly have a higher sex drive than women do so what part do they play in putting these women on the streets? Wow. Hope her old Pimp doesn't see it and come looking for her.

We will call her Little Bitch, but she is 14 or 15 in this photo. A childs brain is very impressionable, and my guess is she was desensitized sexually very early. This usually happens through forced sex. Gang Bangs forced secrecy equals loyalty etc.

Drugs are another factor Pimps, Madams, Whores they get these kids addicted to drugs early. They shove them in a confined space to be brainwashed humiliated and devalued. This way they are only rewarded with drugs after he or she does as they were told and yes men go through this shit too. Sexual Abuse. So this isn't a hooker but a child brought into the crime world when she was young.

Poor people have always been known to create their own economy based on what they have. What is the biggest economy in the Ghetto---DRUGS. So sex, drugs, and rock and roll! Right? So the thing is she prob wasn't just a "Prostitute" Drug Runner, Enforcer, who knows.

But she is smart. But whoever posted this photo isn't. Because this face is real. Many others mentioned her name on here. I know she graduated from college and moved on with her life, but its obvious you haven't. It is sad that the pic was put on here in 2006. I hope that she is ok and that nothing happened to her as a result of this. Thing is if your so concerned with "Prostitution" why didn't you look for her some other way and ask her all about the world she lives in because it's apparent that you are interested. Someone posted the police record and her last name MEN***** isn't on there. Hmm so maybe she got her shit together. Maybe you should try that.

Date: August 12, 2014 07:09PM

Posted by: Police Dan ()

Date: February 28, 2012 10:49AM

I lock up these scumbag bitches everyday. I'm sick of it. Most are lowlife Meth-head tweakers fucking for 10 bucks a pop. At least have some respect for yourselves and sell your pussy on Craigslist so you are not an eyesore and a blight on the community.

POLICE DAN: DID YOU EVER ASK THEM WHY THEY ARE DOING IT? FUNNY THING IS THE PROB W BUSTING PROSTITUTION IS THAT YOU COPS GET INVOLVED AND BRING YOUR PENIS ALONG FOR THE RIDE. WHOOPS CANT BUST THEM NOW BECAUSE THESE WOMEN ARE SCREWING THE COPS.

FUNNY HOW YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE WHORES ARE CRAIGSLIST. YOU MUST CHECK IN ON THE ONES YOU LIKE AND SEE THEIR PICS.

Date: August 12, 2014 07:18PM

I like you Radiophile. You are asking the right questions. This pic is from the 90's photopshopped and played with but she is real. She was way younger that 18 or 19 when this photo was taken. Little Bitch didn't migrate to Fairfax she grew up in Manassas and attended College at GMU.
Gangs fought over her for various tasks, and not always sexual in nature. I think whoever posted this photo cares for this girl, but is really stupid about showing it. So is anyone interested in exploring sexually violence, pedophilia, child sex trade. I don't know? Doesn't seem like it. Or all the idiots on here making fun of hookers should get real about their sexual secrets, and then your wife can give you the blowjob that you need so bad. You wont have to sit home watching pornos when your wife runs to the Supermarket.

Mike22Va Wrote:
> Fairfax County.

Guessing and hoping that she was no younger than 18 or 19 when the photo was taken, and, according to your expertise = the photo was taken "in the 80s" then absolutely best case scenairo - she would be 38 at least by now.

So do you know her? Did you know her? How do you know she has migrated to Fairfax County?

And with all the entreprenueral ladies on CL, there should be more than 429 arrests. I am sure many of the ladies were arrested more than once,

Date: August 12, 2014 07:35PM

Chris Me? If that is really you back away. You can fight this another way.

Date: August 12, 2014 09:49PM

Wow. I googled the pic and found it scattered around British Newspapers. I went back as far as 1998 before I got bored.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/141378.stm

If you look at the pic, where is the steering wheel?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2014 09:51PM by Priapus.

Date: August 12, 2014 11:21PM

Date: August 05, 2014 08:56PM

IN RESPONSE TO SONNY DRYSDAYLE Soooo, any snap left in that poon tang?

Wow! That's one of the steps the Sexual Predators use to devalue a woman so that she can be taken advantage of repeatedly. Mental Abuse, physical abuse whatever is necessary to break her down. Talk down to a woman until there isn't anything left. Well Imagine a hit of LSD being shoved in your mouth when your 12 years old and your shoved in a car with another girl. Before you know it you wake up and you don't know where you are, but everything is colorful. You are laughing. Its better than before. So you thought. Dissociation is a wonderful experience too because then you don't have to remember the horrible things happening to you. And, lets not forget I'm still home and when I get home if I tell anyone he will kill my family. A beautiful start to life. Innocence gone replaced by a puppet of the streets. But, don't worry when I get home the street gangs can save me from the pedophile disguised as a pimp. But he always comes back, pulls me off my bike and locks me in a room where he forces me to watch porn for hours, and hours because he will come and get me the next day so I can go perform the real thing. My reward! Crack Cocaine thrown under the door for me and the other girls. But in the end I'm alive to talk about it. Wish I would've talked sooner. But, when your saved by the streets that is where you will stay. There's never a good time to break the silence on these issues, and it is hurtfully hard to do. However, when my friends alerted me that this pic was online I was alarmed. Because criminals saved me in the streets. Not the cops. Not the church. And loyalty is necessary to survive. But time has passed I'm 35 years old. I have to felonies. I raised my kid right. I live on my own. I'm intelligent. I'm pretty. The funny thing with child abuse is: ALL THE BAD STUFF YOUR TOLD ABOUT YOURSELF IS EASIER TO BELIEVE

Date: August 12, 2014 11:44PM

Posted by: Priapus

Wow. I googled the pic and found it scattered around British Newspapers. I went back as far as 1998 before I got bored.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/141378.stm

If you look at the pic, where is the steering wheel?
()

Who said I didn't leave the country, or it may not be me dissociation is powerful, and erases memories leaving me with PTSD symptoms similar to war victims. I was free from the sex trade after I graduated from a group home when I was 15. I later fell victim statistics and was pregnant in 1998. All I know is my name is Chrissy and people are posting all over here because it looks like me, and others know what happened as well. And I'm the one attending Mason in 2006 in Fairfax County, so I thought I was the one that migrated to Fairfax. But, I have a pic of myself and that was my hair when I was young. And if you saw the pic you would find the similarities quite startling. Photoshop/InDesign whatever anybody can alter and sell a picture. Not hard Work. I'm not trying to mean but I'm discussing personal matters of my life which are emotional for me. So, if you feel better discrediting me, I don't really care. God Buddha whatever. All I know is this is striking serious cords for me, so I'll defend myself. Sick part is here we have a population of abused women scared to talk about this stuff, and society makes it harder. Why do you think they call it Breaking the Silence? The truth is though I'm strong enough today to know that the abuse stopped because that is what I did, and I hope all sexual abuse victims can come to see that because nobody deserves that.

Watch the movie Precious. Sex is no longer tied to love, so in your mind you disappear.

Date: August 13, 2014 01:01PM

I know its you ChrisMe and I'm proud of you! I loved reading your responses. . But these assholes, don't even deserve a second of your time. You didn't have a choice, you were a child. Sonny Drysdale seems to be looking for a "Hooker" But, really he likes devaluing woman. You know the deal: He's pretending he's hurting his mother, getting on getting a blowjob by a dumpster, because his wife yelled at him for not taking his shoes off at the door. The key here is he hasn't invested enough time in learning to be a man. So, turning a woman into a whore feels good for him. Just remember Crissi these assholes on here don't even deserve a second of your time, but I understand how this photo strikes cords for you.

I'm really upset about these comments: I wouldn't touch those Nasty Ho's etc. As if Men are different somehow. I remember in Highschool how Men acted. They can fuck anything they want, but somehow they are clean. This is a bunch of horseshit.

Posted by: tl:dr... ()
Date: August 13, 2014 01:13PM

This one does anal, sweet!

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/b-e-t-t-e-r-than-your-g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d-22/15330555

k19.jpg
k21.jpg

GREEK donations
$200 // 30min (Read my Greek REViEWS)
$300 // 60min

Date: August 13, 2014 01:27PM

No offense Chris, I know you are not an Escort, but here is some food for thought?..............

What's wrong with Professional Escorts Gentleman? They don't deserve respect because the sex is a given thing. Sounds to me like you guys don't like women. Paying for their time is not different than paying your wife's car payment. The great thing is their are no strings attached. You can laugh with her, enjoy a drink, have great conversation, and of course, get some loving before you are on your way. The good thing, these assholes wont invest any time in looking for, and working for a professional escort--Because they are not MEN, but little BOYS. If your comfortable with yourself you don't have to put anyone else down. I just feel sorry for the poor woman who end up sleeping with these sorry men for drugs. Sad but True.

One important thing is if Men weren't looking for Hookers there wouldn't be any. But I think men taking advantage of women on the streets being pimped out is just sorry. JohnTV is a good thing too. I hope one day Chris you find that you would be a perfect Vigilante for this job, and you could heal some wounds in the process. Tim Bick@@@@@ should be sitting in prison where he belongs. I hope there are no young girls where his is.

Date: August 13, 2014 01:32PM

That is a beautiful woman right there, and I hope all the men that go and see her treat her with the love and respect she deserves. Sex is sacred and it should be treated that way with everyone! I'd like to work out with her, she is hot!

Posted by: tl:dr... ()

Date: August 13, 2014 01:13PM

This one does anal, sweet!

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/b-e-t-t-e-r-than-your-g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d-22/15330555

Date: August 13, 2014 01:38PM

Mike22Va Wrote:
> Fairfax County.

Date: August 13, 2014 02:37PM

melme Wrote:
> That is a beautiful woman right there, and I hope
> all the men that go and see her treat her with the
> love and respect she deserves. Sex is sacred and
> it should be treated that way with everyone! I'd
> like to work out with her, she is hot!
>
> Re: Prostitution In Virginia
>
> Posted by: tl:dr... ()
>
> Date: August 13, 2014 01:13PM
>
>
> This one does anal, sweet!
>
>
> http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/b-e-t-t-e-r
> -than-your-g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d-22/15330555

Checked her reviews on TER. Seems TGTBT. The reviews are a little too close together.

Date: August 13, 2014 02:45PM

melme Wrote:
> I know its you ChrisMe and I'm proud of you! I
> loved reading your responses. . But these
> assholes, don't even deserve a second of your
> time. You didn't have a choice, you were a child.
> Sonny Drysdale seems to be looking for a "Hooker"
> But, really he likes devaluing woman. You know the
> deal: He's pretending he's hurting his mother,
> getting on getting a blowjob by a dumpster,
> because his wife yelled at him for not taking his
> shoes off at the door. The key here is he hasn't
> invested enough time in learning to be a man. So,
> turning a woman into a whore feels good for him.
>

A young couple are making out. The young lad asks "Can I have a blow job please?"
"No way!" replies his girlfriend.
"Why not?" he asks
She tells him "You won't respect me afterwards."

Three years later they get engaged. After a celebratory meal at a posh restaurant they go back home and he asks "Can I have a blow job please love?"
"No." She replies "You won't respect me afterwards."

Another three years later they get married. Laid in bed together on their wedding night he asks again "Can I have a blow job please love?"
"No." she replies "You won't respect me afterwards."

Twenty five years later they are sat in bed together. He puts his book onto the bedside cabinet turns to his wife of 25 years and asks "Can I have a blow job please love?"
"No." She replies "You won't respect me afterwards."
He yells back at her. "Look! I've known you for over thirty years! We've been married twenty five years! We've got two kids, one grandson with another on the way. SURELY by now you must realise just how much respect I have for you!"
"Oh OK then." she say "I'll give you a blow job"
.. and she does.

Ten minutes after she is finished the phone rings. Husband turns to his wife and says "Well answer it then you fucking cocksucker."

Date: August 13, 2014 07:10PM

I must say that is funny as hell, what do you think Mel! I like that it lightened things up a bit!

Date: August 14, 2014 06:46PM

It is funny, but at the same time its degrading to women. It makes the process of giving oral sex somehow wrong. There is still that guilt and shame left for the woman to deal with, so I don't know if that's funny. Making a woman feel like a sex act is somehow dirty is wrong. Any asshole strolling for women strung out on drugs to perform oral sex are not men. They are sexual predators. Everybody deserves respect, and fellatio is a beautiful way for a man to finish off a hard day at work! Lol! But, this joke subtly suggests sick ways for men to control women and not loving them for the beautiful creatures they are.

Another issue here is, as I'm sure you know, a lot of women who end up as escorts where sexually abused or devalued by a man and are getting a sense of power by charging for sex and walking away with no emotional attachments. At the same time that's exactly what men these men are looking for as well. And, that is what I find funny.

Posted by: shit on the head of my cock ()
Date: August 14, 2014 06:49PM

Priapus Wrote:
> melme Wrote:
> -----
> > That is a beautiful woman right there, and I
> hope
> > all the men that go and see her treat her with
> the
> > love and respect she deserves. Sex is sacred
> and
> > it should be treated that way with everyone!
> I'd
> > like to work out with her, she is hot!
> >
> > Re: Prostitution In Virginia
> >
> > Posted by: tl:dr... ()
> >
> > Date: August 13, 2014 01:13PM
> >
> >
> > This one does anal, sweet!
> >
> >
> >
> http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/b-e-t-t-e-r
>
> > -than-your-g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d-22/15330555
>
> Checked her reviews on TER. Seems TGTBT. The
> reviews are a little too close together.

She delivers ;)

Posted by: cme4thetruth ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:36PM

Would you call Tami a child prostitute?

A pimp kidnapped Tami on her way home from school in Los Angeles. He held her captive for six months, raping, beating and starving her. At night, he sold Tami for sex with other men. Tami tried to escape by telling every john who purchased her that she was only a kid. For months, Tami pleaded with her buyers: “I’m only 15. Can you please take me to a police station?” But none did. When she finally encountered police officers, they did not rescue her; they arrested her.

How about Sandra?

Ad

Sandra ran away from an abusive foster care home in Florida at 12. She was found at a bus stop by a pimp who promised to love and care for her forever. He sold her to at least seven men a night. Finally she, too, was arrested, for child prostitution.

Unfortunately, girls in these situations are not typically seen as child victims of serial rape and abuse. Instead, they are left to fend for themselves or treated as child offenders, funneled into the juvenile justice system for child prostitution or related charges.

About 293,000U.S. children are at risk of being exploited and trafficked for sex, according to a 2011 FBI report on trafficking. Most are girls ages 12 to 14. They often are abducted or lured by pimps/traffickers, beaten into submission and sometimes even branded with the pimp’s name.

Across the United States, there are child sex markets not terribly dissimilar to those in Cambodia, Thailand and India. Girls are sold in this country with the same disregard for human dignity, and they are often tortured in the same ways when they try to escape.

Advertisement

Like trafficked girls everywhere, they are hidden in plain view. In Washington, they are right in front of us — on “dates” at Motel 6 or bars in Adams Morgan. They are purchased through Web sites such as Backpage.com, where their under-age status is signaled with terms like “fresh” or “new to town,” or even the girl’s weight. Often they are dressed up to look older.

Many of the girls are children who were in foster care. One survivor explained to me how the foster-care system is a convenient supply chain for traffickers. “In most of my 14 different placements in foster-care homes,” she said, “I was raped and attached to a check. I understood very early that I could be raped, cared for and connected to money. It was therefore easy to go from that to a pimp, and at least the pimp told me that he loved me.”

Child welfare systems do not properly identify or help children who are being trafficked for sex. Even when there is recognition of abuse, child welfare agencies often regard it as outside of their purview because the perpetrator is not a parent or caregiver. Child welfare agencies then shift the responsibility to law enforcement, which has failed to establish consistent protocols that treat trafficked children as victims of child abuse. These children are not routinely interviewed by sexual violence experts, as is done in other instances of child rape. Nor do prosecutors provide them the legal protections afforded to other sexually assaulted minors.

Because they often are seen as prostitutes, these victims are routed into the juvenile justice system. In many cases, the girls are handcuffed and detained, sometimes for days or longer. A 13-year-old girl recently was arrested in North Hollywood for juvenile prostitution, put in handcuffs and carried off to detention. In California, like many other states, juvenile prostitution carries a sentence of up to two years. Whether girls are arrested for prostitution or just loitering, they are often the ones placed behind bars.

Ad

Advertisement

Date: September 18, 2014 07:59PM

Attachments:
pae.gif

Posted by: duh i'm stupid ()
Date: September 22, 2014 12:41AM

cme4thetruth Wrote:
> Would you call Tami a child prostitute?
>
> A pimp kidnapped Tami on her way home from school
> in Los Angeles. He held her captive for six
> months, raping, beating and starving her. At
> night, he sold Tami for sex with other men. Tami
> tried to escape by telling every john who
> purchased her that she was only a kid. For months,
> Tami pleaded with her buyers: “I’m only 15.
> Can you please take me to a police station?” But
> none did. When she finally encountered police
> officers, they did not rescue her; they arrested
> her.
>
> How about Sandra?
>
> Ad
>
> Sandra ran away from an abusive foster care home
> in Florida at 12. She was found at a bus stop by a
> pimp who promised to love and care for her
> forever. He sold her to at least seven men a
> night. Finally she, too, was arrested, for child
> prostitution.
>
>
> Unfortunately, girls in these situations are not
> typically seen as child victims of serial rape and
> abuse. Instead, they are left to fend for
> themselves or treated as child offenders, funneled
> into the juvenile justice system for child
> prostitution or related charges.
>
> About 293,000U.S. children are at risk of being
> exploited and trafficked for sex, according to a
> 2011 FBI report on trafficking. Most are girls
> ages 12 to 14. They often are abducted or lured by
> pimps/traffickers, beaten into submission and
> sometimes even branded with the pimp’s name.
>
> Across the United States, there are child sex
> markets not terribly dissimilar to those in
> Cambodia, Thailand and India. Girls are sold in
> this country with the same disregard for human
> dignity, and they are often tortured in the same
> ways when they try to escape.
>
> Advertisement
>
>
> Like trafficked girls everywhere, they are hidden
> in plain view. In Washington, they are right in
> front of us — on “dates” at Motel 6 or bars
> in Adams Morgan. They are purchased through Web
> sites such as Backpage.com, where their under-age
> status is signaled with terms like “fresh” or
> “new to town,” or even the girl’s weight.
> Often they are dressed up to look older.
>
> Many of the girls are children who were in foster
> care. One survivor explained to me how the
> foster-care system is a convenient supply chain
> for traffickers. “In most of my 14 different
> placements in foster-care homes,” she said, “I
> was raped and attached to a check. I understood
> very early that I could be raped, cared for and
> connected to money. It was therefore easy to go
> from that to a pimp, and at least the pimp told me
> that he loved me.”
>
> Child welfare systems do not properly identify or
> help children who are being trafficked for sex.
> Even when there is recognition of abuse, child
> welfare agencies often regard it as outside of
> their purview because the perpetrator is not a
> parent or caregiver. Child welfare agencies then
> shift the responsibility to law enforcement, which
> has failed to establish consistent protocols that
> treat trafficked children as victims of child
> abuse. These children are not routinely
> interviewed by sexual violence experts, as is done
> in other instances of child rape. Nor do
> prosecutors provide them the legal protections
> afforded to other sexually assaulted minors.
>
> Because they often are seen as prostitutes, these
> victims are routed into the juvenile justice
> system. In many cases, the girls are handcuffed
> and detained, sometimes for days or longer. A
> 13-year-old girl recently was arrested in North
> Hollywood for juvenile prostitution, put in
> handcuffs and carried off to detention. In
> California, like many other states, juvenile
> prostitution carries a sentence of up to two
> years. Whether girls are arrested for prostitution
> or just loitering, they are often the ones placed
> behind bars.
>
> Ad
>
> Advertisement

i suppose the word's oldest profession can be characterized as Tami or Sandra.

Posted by: KCcPe ()
Date: September 22, 2014 12:44PM

all my life the sons of bitches of fx co gov have been trying to snoop around to get me charged in court. also they run stings to set people up. if that doesnt' work they run stings on people who aren't doing anything illegal to concoct a charge.

i grew up in fx co most boring place ever to grow up. very strict - but you later find out the strictness is actually thieves who are insuring no one can get ahead

i don't think i'd ever look for a hoe in fx co - i'd assume it was fx co police trying to get me in prison. they owe me money. they'd do any bullshit they can to get out of it

i saw on tv that cops rent hotel rooms, male and female, and run stings - female dress up sexy setting up jons. they then have the room for the night - on the taxpayer dime - and probably use it with each other. that's my take on things

------------------------
fx co. they'll suggest even try to force (do it or your fired) you do illegal things and give you room to get going. then when they don't need you doing it: they set you up and arrest you

they play you 1/2 and 1/2. say it's illegal but you have to. then have you arrested you for doing it when they want to cut liability. fx co politically rich workplaces is what i'm talking. help the police, help the job turn-over. if that doesn't work they fire you for your hair color! in VA, that's legal. then they hire a mexican.

i've never been a gambler since a child. never gone for their tricks, ever. didn't want or need to anyway: i'd rather sweat for a dime you lazy fucks.

----------------------
trust them not to set me up just for naturally needing a mate? oh HELL no. they are sons of bitches who need to arrest you to rape the taxpayer. who need to arrest you so their family has more leverage.

Posted by: chrismeshannonshawnjessmelanie ()
Date: December 14, 2014 08:17AM

I was younger than 18. This started when I was 12. I graduated from college. I have no criminal charges as an adult other than assault. Tim, Judd, Ellen, Denise.

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: dosomething ()
Date: December 14, 2014 08:53AM

Posted by: moreposevidene ()
Date: December 14, 2014 09:17AM

Date: December 14, 2014 09:17AM

I look for the 18 yr olds but they always turn out over 40. I hate the old jailbait and switch.

Posted by: cmennella ()
Date: December 14, 2014 07:42PM

That's because You're a sick pig, Sonny! I was 12 years old when a pimp named Tim B. took me off the streets. My dad was an alcoholic who left his family, and I was at a dark place in my life. Tim pretended to be my boyfriend long enough to ensure I was addicted to drugs and forced me to sell my body on the streets in the trailer park I grew up in, at truck stops, or I was knocked out and woke up surrounded by men. LSD was a drug used to sexually exploit me,but they made sure other people sold me that, and half the time I didn't even know what the hell was going on. I w I didn't even know where I was when I woke up. Everytime I tried to escape, I found myself around more criminals with promises of a better life for my family. My brother is now serving 10 years in prison, for the better life I never got. Then I got sold to Judd M. after I escaped from Tim B. and Madam Ellen where I lived in Judds home, or he would "kill my family." Where in this crackhouse most of girls were sexually assaulted. He put a hit off acid in my mouth and gang banged me 5 five teenage boys and I'm off and running with more white men. I was sold to black gangs and released. Byrd saved my life, and set me free. But, I broke the code of silence and that's probably what saved both of our lives. Why don't you watch the movie Precious and see how she dissociates from the abuse, and can't even remember what is happening to her. But, I remember now. I have MS too, a disease where the body starts attacking itself. Research suggests that this is no coincidence. All these years I walked around afraid and hiding myself over and over even to this day. There's more to the story it goes on and on after I get out of a group home I was forced to live in after catching a drug charge I find myself pregnant at 18 years old ultimately my child saved my life. But, all this is going to change because I'm not walking around in shame anymore. And now with this lovely little forum I can break my silence, and if I end up dead they will at least know who killed me. http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1161385,00.html

Posted by: ReggieB ()
Date: December 14, 2014 08:19PM

Here is her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mennellastories

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Date: December 14, 2014 09:01PM

cmennella Wrote:
> That's because You're a sick pig, Sonny! I was 12
> years old when a pimp named Tim B. took me off the
> streets. My dad was an alcoholic who left his
> family, and I was at a dark place in my life. Tim
> pretended to be my boyfriend long enough to ensure
> I was addicted to drugs and forced me to sell my
> body on the streets in the trailer park I grew up
> in, at truck stops, or I was knocked out and woke
> up surrounded by men. LSD was a drug used to
> sexually exploit me,but they made sure other
> people sold me that, and half the time I didn't
> even know what the hell was going on. I w I didn't
> even know where I was when I woke up. Everytime I
> tried to escape, I found myself around more
> criminals with promises of a better life for my
> family. My brother is now serving 10 years in
> prison, for the better life I never got. Then I
> got sold to Judd M. after I escaped from Tim B.
> and Madam Ellen where I lived in Judds home, or he
> would "kill my family." Where in this crackhouse
> most of girls were sexually assaulted. He put a
> hit off acid in my mouth and gang banged me 5 five
> teenage boys and I'm off and running with more
> white men. I was sold to black gangs and released.
> Byrd saved my life, and set me free. But, I broke
> the code of silence and that's probably what saved
> both of our lives. Why don't you watch the movie
> Precious and see how she dissociates from the
> abuse, and can't even remember what is happening
> to her. But, I remember now. I have MS too, a
> disease where the body starts attacking itself.
> Research suggests that this is no coincidence. All
> these years I walked around afraid and hiding
> myself over and over even to this day. There's
> more to the story it goes on and on after I get
> out of a group home I was forced to live in after
> catching a drug charge I find myself pregnant at
> 18 years old ultimately my child saved my life.
> But, all this is going to change because I'm not
> walking around in shame anymore. And now with this
> lovely little forum I can break my silence, and if
> I end up dead they will at least know who killed
> me.
> http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599
> ,1161385,00.html

Do you still give blowjobs?

Date: December 14, 2014 09:04PM

I was spotted in Fairfax County because I went to college at GMU you asshole! What kind of person puts a picture of someone online like this unless they are trying to hurt them? And, if this is the Mike I'm thinking about, you made friends with the people involved in doing this to me! Why would I trust you? Girls like us are treated like criminals; there isn't a way out for us. But, today there is. I deserve to not be plagued by my past. This post has been taped on my car 4 times. Do you think it would be hard for you to call the cops if you were threatened like me. I was told if the cops were seen outside of my house they would kill my family. Breaking my silence is hard I graduated with a four year degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. I took out a lot of student loans to raise my kid and help my mom and brothers. I turned my life around and I did it the right way. I never had sexual intercourse with any of the students at GMU.I never sold my body as an adult. I was forced into addiction as a child and would basically do anything for the next hit of crack because that was my only reward. It's hard to love someone else when I can barely love myself. I Isolation is the core of this type of abuse, deep inside we, sexual abuse survivors, think we deserve it. My only regret is not talking about it sooner. I didn't trust anybody, and I had good reason not to. I have never sold my body and gotten any money for it! This is child abuse! The pimp and madam got all of the money. I was 15 year's old in this picture. I believed the threats Mike. I was beaten, knocked out, verbally abused all for the "protection" my family would get! My poor brother is serving a long sentence for selling weed, and I don't even know who is behind that. Guess I set a bad example by suffering in silence. The guilt is almost unbearable.

Date: December 14, 2014 09:09PM

Call me fussy but that car is on the wrong side of the street. The steering wheel appears to be on the right also. pip pip cheerio.

Posted by: Dick Strippen ()
Date: December 16, 2014 12:27PM

cmennella Wrote:
> I was spotted in Fairfax County because I went to
> college at GMU you asshole! What kind of person
> puts a picture of someone online like this unless
> they are trying to hurt them? And, if this is the
> Mike I'm thinking about, you made friends with the
> people involved in doing this to me! Why would I
> trust you? Girls like us are treated like
> criminals; there isn't a way out for us. But,
> today there is. I deserve to not be plagued by my
> past. This post has been taped on my car 4 times.
> Do you think it would be hard for you to call the
> cops if you were threatened like me. I was told if
> the cops were seen outside of my house they would
> kill my family. Breaking my silence is hard I
> graduated with a four year degree in
> Interdisciplinary Studies. I took out a lot of
> student loans to raise my kid and help my mom and
> brothers. I turned my life around and I did it the
> right way. I never had sexual intercourse with
> any of the students at GMU.I never sold my body as
> an adult. I was forced into addiction as a child
> and would basically do anything for the next hit
> of crack because that was my only reward. It's
> hard to love someone else when I can barely love
> myself. I Isolation is the core of this type of
> abuse, deep inside we, sexual abuse survivors,
> think we deserve it. My only regret is not talking
> about it sooner. I didn't trust anybody, and I had
> good reason not to. I have never sold my body and
> gotten any money for it! This is child abuse! The
> pimp and madam got all of the money. I was 15
> year's old in this picture. I believed the threats
> Mike. I was beaten, knocked out, verbally abused
> all for the "protection" my family would get! My
> poor brother is serving a long sentence for
> selling weed, and I don't even know who is behind
> that. Guess I set a bad example by suffering in
> silence. The guilt is almost unbearable.

So, a hand job is out of the question?

Date: January 12, 2015 11:18AM

If you have kids entering this when they’re 12, 13, 14 years old as an average, that means you have 10-year-olds coming into it, too,” he said. “These are people being victimized, enslaved in a kind of way.”

There is another paradigm shift needed, he and Wick agree, in the realm of public opinion. They said the idea that prostitution is a choice for children and even for women — many of whom were introduced to it as children — is a fallacy.

“The public has this idea that it’s a ‘Pretty Woman’ thing and that it’s a choice,” Wick said. “But everything we do now is victim-led.”

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/3652907-trafficked-searching-solutions-northland

Date: January 12, 2015 11:19AM

TraCCC Panel Presentation: Human Trafficking
January 22, 2015 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm

Arlington Campus, Founders Hall, Room 111

TraCCC is pleased to commemorate Human Trafficking Awareness Month with a panel presentation, Human Trafficking: The Situation in Northern Virginia and The Way Forward Speakers will present the current situation in the Northern Virginia region, and what can be done to address it. Join TraCCC for a lively discussion on this local, national, and global issue.

The panel will feature experts from multiple sectors:
• Kristen Fitzsimmons, Executive Director, Just Ask Prevention Project
• Bill Woolf, Detective, Fairfax County Police Department, Human Trafficking Unit
• Steve Steinberg, President, MEI Hotels
• Nes Parker, Manager, Monitor Deloitte
• Sandy Saunders, Partner at Greenberg and Traurig, LLP. and TraCCC Associate (moderator)

Free and open to the public.

Kasey Kinnard, (703) 993-9757, traccc@gmu.edu, Terrorism, Transnational Crime and Corruption Center (TraCCC)

Web Site

Today@Mason is maintained by University Information, 703-993-1056 or gmutoday@gmu.edu.

This site uses icons from the Silk Set.

http://today.gmu.edu/67804/

Posted by: tom b ()
Date: January 20, 2015 09:06PM

Has anyone heard about lauren day

Date: February 01, 2015 05:01PM

Yes, here is a little about Lauren Day: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/422584.html

Posted by: Christina Mennella ()
Date: May 24, 2015 11:00AM

WHOOPS HERE I AM AGAIN, AND I AM 14 YEARS OLD IN THIS PICTURE. #YouOKSis ##YesAllWomen #AllMenCan #BringBackOurGirls #SurvivorPrivilege #RapeCultureIsWhen #HobbyLobby #WhyIStayed #NMOS14 #DudesGreetingDudes #MediaWritesWOC

Radiophile Wrote:
> Mike22Va Wrote:
> -----
> the
> to
> > Fairfax County.
>
>
>
>

Posted by: fairfax john ()
Date: May 24, 2015 11:16AM

Anyone know of a good anal provider? I'm looking to go in raw too.

If you can link me to a BP ad, thanks in advance.

Posted by: Tiffany ()
Date: August 12, 2015 06:02PM

You can reach out to me at 562-481-8400 my name is Tiffany Allen, I am short with cornrows African American and a high temper please let me know if you'd like to meet up. I do do wetwork, aka Golden Showers.

Posted by: N4wn7 ()
Date: August 13, 2015 03:10PM

they aren't prostitutes they are "escorts"

the fact your advertising them as prostitutes and suggesting people talk that way to hook up with them makes me beleive

1) that girl ^^ is a failing her cop courses and volunteered to take the photo to make up points on her grade by "participating in prostitution cleanup"

2) it's a setup

anyone who sets a standard of "prostitution is illegal" (has a sexy wife he fucks who is with him for the gov money) and offers it as a service should go to jail for a very very long time - indefinitely if i had a choice

Posted by: c6CNc ()
Date: August 15, 2015 07:57PM

your telling me prostitution is illegal in VA

your telling me escorts are prostitutes

your encouraging me to get a prostitute

sounds like to me you know who's profiting from arrests

sounds like to me your trying to set up people online with arrests

sounds like to me your playing 1/2 and 1/2. say it's illegal but accepted, then when you have the need: make an arrest, take the person's car auction their home

doesn't sound like shit to me i don't play 1/2 and 1/2

especially with fuckers who use gov money to keep a wife fucking them every night

stand with me toe to toe. you will get more than you expected. because in your lust for gov pay and power and the %40 of the people fucking over the %60 of the rest: your now fucking with people who aren't necessarily "your bitch" but possibly people who can take you down

Posted by: provolone jones ()
Date: August 15, 2015 08:04PM

"You're"

Posted by: DVbcY ()
Date: August 15, 2015 08:06PM

isn't "back page" run out of texas or another state (ps - interstate commerce laws)

looks like to me most of the posts are fake. asian asian asian.

the fucking PHOTOS weren't even taking inside the country much less fairfax.

fake as shit.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: August 15, 2015 08:31PM

DVbcY Wrote:
> isn't "back page" run out of texas or another
> state (ps - interstate commerce laws)

Just looked: backpage.com is registered to an address in the UK, and the company name has "DANMARK" in it, which suggests yet another country.

They use a CDN owned by Thompson, but CDNs aren't responsible for the content they distribute, any more than Google is. And it's a good bet their actual servers are overseas.

So, no, interstate commerce laws don't enter into it.

Posted by: Chris666 ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:14AM

Check her out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mennellastories

Looks like the girl in the photo! Doesn't matter if it's really her it's enough to be used as harassment and harm doesn't look like fairness to me.

Posted by: Sully ()
Date: September 03, 2015 01:48PM

Where are they in Herndon?

Posted by: does VA really care? ()
Date: September 03, 2015 02:52PM

Back page escorts in Northern VA has tons of women offering sex and showing pictures. Does VA law enforcement really care about prostitution? If they do I don't understand how these women don't get busted on a regular basis.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: September 03, 2015 03:09PM

does VA really care? Wrote:
> Back page escorts in Northern VA has tons of women
> offering sex and showing pictures. Does VA law
> enforcement really care about prostitution? If
> they do I don't understand how these women don't
> get busted on a regular basis.

There is something wrong with you if you think those pictures promote prostitution. You have a diseased mind.. I see young ladies on the way to the beach for relaxing. I have alerted the FBI to your post and they will monitor you.

Posted by: does VA really care? ()
Date: September 03, 2015 03:25PM

Those girls charge an awful lot of money for a day at the beach Ying Ko. ;)

Posted by: EWKje ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:16PM

does VA really care? Wrote:
> Those girls charge an awful lot of money for a day
> at the beach Ying Ko. ;)

Day hell.......how about an hour. And you have to bring the beer.

Date: September 03, 2015 07:38PM

Attachments:
qj9xy.jpg

Posted by: Sully ()
Date: September 03, 2015 07:56PM

They should just legalize it. To much drama and resources wasted.

Posted by: Asianlover ()
Date: September 03, 2015 10:25PM

I agree legalize it and tax it.

Posted by: jennifer takaoka ()
Date: September 04, 2015 11:10AM

You can call be any time you get your itch on. I'm working out of the Couples Boutique. It's ALL available there.

Posted by: jennifer takaoka ()
Date: September 04, 2015 11:13AM

//Back page escorts in Northern VA has tons of women offering sex and showing //pictures. Does VA law enforcement really care about prostitution? If they do I //don't understand how these women don't get busted on a regular basis.

Wrenches on back page escorts are all snitches. Come to The Couples Boutique and find me. Safe and clean. The competition all has bugs. I don't.

Posted by: Hard rocker ()
Date: September 04, 2015 06:29PM

How do I find the address jennifer

Date: October 15, 2015 03:45PM

jennifer takaoka Wrote:
> //Back page escorts in Northern VA has tons of
> women offering sex and showing //pictures. Does VA
> law enforcement really care about prostitution? If
> they do I //don't understand how these women don't
> get busted on a regular basis.
>
> Wrenches on back page escorts are all snitches.
> Come to The Couples Boutique and find me. Safe and
> clean. The competition all has bugs. I don't.

Wenches

Posted by: michelle takaoka ()
Date: October 17, 2015 12:33PM

I'm taking over Jennifer's better customers during her period of inaccessability.

5602 Dogue Run Dr.
Fairfax Station VA 22039-1044

703-250-0358.

Posted by: 7mFyw ()
Date: November 12, 2015 06:20PM

you should read this

http://www.fivestar-companions.com/faq.shtml

the area is full of prostitutes frequenting men who are making hard $$ from government jobs: these days that'd be horny niggas and spics with obama printed money who are paying using tax money :)

Posted by: kC3JG ()
Date: November 12, 2015 06:20PM

^^ they are too obviously a legit organization and infact have been in the yellow pages for eons

Posted by: VbmUT ()
Date: November 16, 2015 04:42PM

escorts are legal to own and run (owned and run by rich political families)

it is legal to bring allot of cash to pay

when the courts can see your bank account is worthy of plucking (using their Dell technology) guarantee that's when ...

that's when it becomes illegal and they prosecute you like fly paper prosecutes a fly, for your money

Posted by: nKVL4 ()
Date: November 16, 2015 04:44PM

^^ NOT JUST for your money, but to put a criminal record on you so that further prosecutions (to take litterally everythign and jail you) will have a heft chance of sticking

it IS their business to continually derate others with fraudulent "criminality" so that they are easier to "pluck"

the longer they get your record: the more danger you are in

MEANWHILE they (the county) skip court when they are accused of very serious and worse crimes: keeping themselves off the record infact

Posted by: Sillyrabbit ()
Date: January 30, 2016 11:29PM

Most of these posts saying that's Chrissy were made by a girl named Christina who is psychologically disturbed. She makes up stories and posts them on social media. She has even joined and collected followers and advocates. She has smeared names of innocent people. If you see the response above where someone googled the picture and it's from another country because the steering wheel is on the other side and they're driving in the left lane. Then she said who said I didn't go to other countries or maybe it's not me I have paid similar to Veterans and broken memories. Nice save. This girl is seeking attention. All those comments made on the same day by different screen names. Christina just stop because there are real people that need help.

Date: February 12, 2016 05:59PM

How does it feel to be a flying monkey? Why would I make up stories of being trafficked. I worked for the Wounded Warrior Regiment of the United States Marine Corps. I created their Social Media Agenda to help Wounded Veterans.

Tim Beckowitz pretended to be my boyfriend when I was a kid and with the help of Denise Gibson and her mother they sold me all over town. I was forced into addiction and forced to stand on the side of the Road and beg men for blowjobs. He beat me, pissed on me and forced me to eat Fesces. I was told my family would be killed if I didn't do what I was told.

The only reward I got after servicing men was locked in a bathroom with a Crack Pipe. I was forced to groom Larry Williams aka Byrd into becoming my new Pimp.

Tim did this to both me and Melanie Hogan. Melanie Hogan married Eric Banks who is a police officer and she got out of town. The Feds will pick it up. I feel sorry for you. I don't know why you would let these sick people put you up to this. But, maybe their putting a crack pipe in your mouth too. Denise is a sociopath and Jamie Roberts knows it, just like I do.Her mother was a Prostitute, and that's why she's mixed. Ellen put Denise up to doing to me what was done to her.The Best of luck to you. I know one thing; God has my back, and that's all I need.

Posted by: Victim of Christina Mennella ()
Date: February 13, 2016 10:32AM

Christina Mennella, as she is listed on her public Facebook page, is obviously not the person in that picture despite her claims. Most of the posts above are written by her using many different names. She is trying to jumpstart a career as an advocate and sex writer. She has a cult following on Facebook as her name and as Mennella's Meditation. Both pages are viewable by anyone.She lives in Woodbridge, fairly close to the trailer park she always writes about, not overseas where this pic was taken. She likes to post here and on Restonnow.com. She advertises for vigilantes to attack people she has a vandeta against, that is why she is posting full names. The Prince William County prosecutor's office is currently building a case against her and the mores she makes posts like this, the more evidence they have. Thank you.

Date: February 13, 2016 10:36AM

Christina Michelle Mennella
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-02-13-10-33-45.png
Screenshot_2016-02-13-10-33-37.png

Posted by: Prostitute ()
Date: February 17, 2016 10:47AM

First of all I am a sex worker and no matter what u guys say we are here to stay. I able to accomplish my goals and pay for school out of
Pocket because I make enough money too now. I went broke at a regular job and make a two weeks paycheck in a day lol! We put a lot of money into society. We shop, we spend money on hotels in off season, we eat out a lot, nice dinners etc so we put money into this economy too and no stds here I been a sex worker for years n I'm I done because I use protection!! U ppl shouldn't judge I know church women that got aids from a husband no prostitutes involved so don't assume. We might have different jobs but we r ppl just like u !!

Posted by: Prostitute ()
Date: February 17, 2016 11:00AM

There is nothing Wrong with getting paid what's WRONG IS all these girls sucking dick w ten NON SUPPORTIVE baby daddies and ten kids for FREE WITHOUT EVEN GETTING SOME HONORARY MCDONALDS LOL

Posted by: Chrissy ()
Date: March 24, 2016 06:41PM

First of all I was forced by Tim Beckowitz to stand on the road and offer sexual services for free I was beaten, pissed on, etc. But, I'm glad yur friends with my trafifickers cause you wouldn't know this unless you got up close and personel with them. I will pray for yur soul!

Posted by: XXWdX ()
Date: March 24, 2016 07:04PM

i have few confirmed peiced of information suggesting fx co gov is allowing DC niggas who are on fx co gov pay (and foreigners) to use "police stings" as a guise for targeting white workers at work, white owned businesses, and white jons in the fx co area.

very high chance any publicized hookers are in that gang: running a sting, and doing arrests only when they think they can profit from locking up another whitey

not a hooker - probably a foreigner hopeing to get rid of a whitey because every seat they steal they can have one of their own sit in, they are city smart - and many whitey in fairfax still dont understand what obama.gov + the money factory and counterfeiting in dc REALLY means. it means they are running a turf war, have access to endless gov money, and only need a quiet media to keep running it - which media is only too happy to do for a price

DC nigga runs hookers "call girls" in DC, say they have "a license but fx co does not"

Posted by: Chris M ()
Date: March 25, 2016 08:38AM

The Prince William County prosecutor's office is currently building a case against her and the mores she makes posts like this, the more evidence they have. Thank you. YEAH RIGHT! AND I CANT WAIT TO MEET THESE LOW LIVES IN COURT. AND, DC NIGGAS? BS I WAS FORCED UNDER MADAM ELLENS CREW TO GROOM A AFFRICAN AMERICAN BOY INTO BECOMING MY NEW PIMP. PROBABLY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE DID AND WHY HER DAUGHTER IS MIXED. THIS EVIL WOMAN PRAYS ON CHILDREN OF COLOR AND ALWAYS HAS. SHE TURNS CHILDREN AGAINST EACH OTHER AND USING RITUAL ABUSE TO ENVOKE TRAUMA BONDS.

YOU ARE A SAD EXCUSE OF FOR A BRAINWASHED FLYING MONKEY. NOBODY CAN SAY I DESERVED THIS, AND NOR DID HER DAUGHTER WHO WAS FORCED TO PARTICIPATE IN RITUAL ABUSE ETC.

Posted by: Chrissi's friends ()
Date: March 25, 2016 09:23AM

Their manipulation is psychological and emotionally devastating and very dangerous, especially considering the brain circuitry for emotional and physical pain are one and the same. What a victim feels when they are punched in the stomach can be similar to the pain a victim feels when they are verbally and emotionally abused, and the effects of narcissistic abuse can be crippling and long-lasting, even resulting in symptoms of PTSD or Complex PTSD. Needless to say, this type of abuse can leave psychological and emotional scars that can last a lifetime.

https://youtu.be/5z1rvMyvRfk

Posted by: flyingmonkeyswakeup ()
Date: March 25, 2016 09:27AM

Survivors often blame themselves for the abuse, not being able to put into words what they’ve experienced. Once they learn the vocabulary of narcissistic abuse, they are armed with the tools, the insights, and the resources to heal. Learning the language and techniques of these predators means that we are better prepared to identify the red flags when interacting with people who display malignant narcissism or antisocial traits and that we can better protect ourselves from exploitation and abuse. It means we can set appropriate boundaries with others, and make informed decisions about who we keep in our lives.

https://youtu.be/rf2iVH_WxyI

Posted by: theywilldoittoyoutoo! ()
Date: March 25, 2016 09:35AM

These pathological individuals walk among us every day in their false masks, often unseen and unnoticed because of how eerily normal they are. They can be of any gender, background, and socioeconomic status. Often times, they are charming, charismatic, the life of the party, able to hook their victims in and dupe the public effortlessly. It’s very possible you’ve dated, worked with, had a family member or friend with Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Antisocial Personality Disorder in your lifetime.

https://youtu.be/DcHtUElyMrM

Posted by: wvCGy ()
Date: March 25, 2016 09:45AM

The narcissistic abuser rejoices when you share your wounds, your struggles, and your triggers early on. It is then that much easier for them to get underneath your skin and inside of your mind. During the early stages of the relationship, you are likely to feel so trusting and open with a narcissist that you share everything with them: your past, your heartbreaks and what you perceive to be your flaws.

You may see this as a way of establishing rapport, a connection with your partner, a way of being vulnerable and intimate. A narcissistic abuser sees it as dinner laying itself on the table. They will pretend to support you and empathize with you when you reveal these to them initially, but will later use these to provoke you, belittle you and demean you during the devaluation phase.

https://youtu.be/rlXE-XoOXks

Posted by: talktoherexjamie ()
Date: March 25, 2016 09:58AM

As sick as it sounds I even have empathy for my Gorilla Pimp because I know Denise and or Ellen are behind grooming him too. Making him hate. Making him believe I deserved this etc. At the first Gang bang in Ellen's front yard Denise went to bed I went outside under the influence of LSD where Tim had probably 20 teenage boys waiting for sex that didn't start until I was tripping on ACID.

DO YOU THINK IT IS NORMAL FOR SOMEONE NOT TO CRY WHEN THEIR PARTNER DIES? AFTER BEING BEATEN AND LEFT IN THE WOODS. DENISE WOULD COME UP TO ME AFTER I WAKE UP FROM BEING KNOCKED OUT AND SAY, "YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, ARE YOU READY TO DIE YET. I DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THEN THAT DENISE WAS GROOMING TIM AND ME. SHE ACTED LIKE SHE WAS ON MY SIDE, AND HIS BEHIND MY BACK. SHE IS THE ONE WHO HELPED ME FIND AND GROOM LARRY W. BYRD INTO BEING MY NEW PIMP! SHE ACTED AS IF SHE WAS DOING IT TO SAVE MY LIFE. SAD PART IS ELLEN CREATED THIS MONSTER AND UNLEASHED IT ON EVERYONE ELSE. ELLEN SENT ME OUTSIDE WITH TIM TO BE GANG BANGED AND TRAFFICKED WHILE SENDING DENISE TO HER ROOM

Remember: The narcissist has no limits as to what he or she will use, they thrive on the fact that you are being retraumatized. Their ability to make you regress right back into the original trauma with just one turn of phrase makes them feel powerful. And they live for that power, because it is the only power they have. To a narcissist, any open wound is an invitation to cut deeper and the narcissist can and always will cut a wound even deeper than the first.

2. Your strengths and accomplishments, especially the ones they are pathologically envious of.

Initially when you were on the pedestal, the narcissist couldn’t get enough of your strengths and accomplishments. They couldn’t stop raving about you to family and friends, showing you off, treating you like a trophy, an essential part of them. Their association with you inevitably made them feel superior and important. It bolstered their false image of being a normal human being who could get a “prize” like you. https://youtu.be/6MyIj4b0TEo

Posted by: christina m ()
Date: March 25, 2016 10:10AM

FIRST OF ALL HOW CAN YOU SAY ALL OF THIS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING ME PERSONALLY?? DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU LOOK BY CALLING YOURSELF A VICTIM AND NOT EVEN LISTING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? ARE YOU THEY DRUGGING YOU TOO, HOOKING YOU UP WITH MEN? OR JUST KEEPING YOU AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO COVER UP THE DEATH OF HER PARTNER! WAKE UP EDUCATE YOURSELF! TEST HER! SHE AND HER FAMILY ARE VERY SICK, AND ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS LINE UP THEIR NEXT VICTIM. WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO HER EX??

OR ARE YOU A NARCISSIST TO? WHO THRIVES ON HURTING OTHERS. CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING BEAT BY TIM AND TOLD YOU WILL BE PUNISHED THEN FORCED TO WALK OUTSIDE AND BEG MEN DRIVING BY TO GIVE THEM BLOWJOBS? TELLING ME THEY WOULD KILL MY FAMILY ETC.

IN 2008 SHE CAME LOOKING FOR ME TRIED TO ROB HIS HOUSE OUT OF MY CAR, AND GET ME TO LIE AT THE MAGISTRATE AND SAY HE HIT HER? HE TOO WAS DISCARDED AND HE MAY NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT THE GLIMSES OF EVIL HE FOUND IN HER. DENISE IS ELLEN'S SCAPEGOAT. If the victim ever attempts to make the narcissistic abuser accountable for being a decent human being, they will lash out in rage, blaming them for the abuse and stonewalling the victim into silence. They love to have the last word, especially for the language they’ve created.

Taking back our control and power from a narcissistic abuser means going to war with the language they use against us. This means seeking validating, professional help for the abuse we’ve suffered, detaching from these people in our lives, learning more about the techniques of abusers, finding support networks, sharing our story to raise awareness and finding the appropriate healing modalities that can enable us to transcend and thrive after their abuse.

We can channel this experience of abuse for our highest good and for the greater good. We just have to be willing create in its place what I call a “reverse discourse”—a new language and a rewriting of the narrative that instead lifts us, motivates us, inspires us and revives us by replacing the narcissist’s cutting words with our own powerful truth. https://youtu.be/Lv_kt6k75HQ

Posted by: Menohidingandlying ()
Date: March 25, 2016 10:40AM

MY MOM HAD A TOUGH LIFE AND ELLEN USED THIS TO HER FULLEST POTENTIAL. I WENT TO ELLEN TALKING ABOUT "MY DAD" GOING INTO TO REHAB AND MY MOM READING WOMEN WHO LOVE TOO MUCH" THEN I WAS BRAINWASHING INTO BELIEVING MY MOM DIDN'T WANT ME, SO SAD THAT WE WOULD BE ON WELFARE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES ETC. HOW LUCKY I WAS TO HAVE FOUND TIM AT SUCH AS YOUNG AGE. SHE SENT ME OUTSIDE WITH TIM SAYING YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT YOUR NOT "MY" KID. THIS WOMAN KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING AND SHE KNEW MY MEMORIES WOULDN'T RETURN UNTIL I WAS AN ADULT.

The Wayne Foundation’s vision is for a world without child slavery. We believe that all victims can be rehabilitated through a survivor-centered approach that provides education assistance, mental and physical health services, housing, legal services, and a support staff who are dedicated to assisting victims reach their full potential. It is our objective to aid them until they are capable of reentering society on their own as happy and healthy adults.

Sexual trafficking victims can be any sex, age, ethnicity, background. Our organization is survivor lead. Our goal is to provide young women in the United States who have fallen victim to commercial sexual exploitation and domestic trafficking with a means of leaving the sex industry for good. The Wayne Foundation is committed to fighting child sexual exploitation one victim at a time by providing individuals with a safe home environment that will empower them with the tools they will need to stop the cycle of abuse. It is our intent to fight CSEC within the United States through direct victim assistance, public outreach, and by directly working with those who shape the policies and statutes which impact victims and their abusers.https://youtu.be/aKETpPvfKgY

Posted by: Chrissy, Christina, Chris ()
Date: March 26, 2016 09:19AM

Prosecutors working a case against me? You are a joke! Anyone who doesn't support saving children from the sex trade is a part of it! Good luck supporting this evil!
Attachments:
underground.JPG

Date: April 17, 2016 12:33PM

As you can see, Christina likes attention. All those posts under different names are her.

Posted by: TykyK ()
Date: April 17, 2016 05:45PM

don't see any prostitution in VA not run by niggas in DC who say "they are the only ones certified to run a escort service in the DMV area"

try me you sack of shit. i'm so certified i'll kick your ass out the DOOR.

--------------------------------
was friends with a 2b hooker when younger. she moved down south hooked down there

and that's exactly the kind of luck fairfax is

Posted by: vJHkF ()
Date: April 17, 2016 05:46PM

^^ did get to say hi to her on facebook. only way i knew anything about her later years of course.

Posted by: victim ()
Date: April 19, 2016 10:01PM

Wth are you even talking about

Posted by: TmtGw ()
Date: June 04, 2016 01:45PM

TmtGw

Posted by: CXuHU ()
Date: June 04, 2016 01:45PM

CXuHU

Posted by: VPbLe ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:20AM

> http://newsl.org/2015/04/booming-shadow-industry-sex-trafficking-leaves-destructive-wake-taxpayers-foot-the-bill/

it's always people who are too lucky, even stealing (having wife to fuck every night, many kids, cars, house) who are overly concerned whether others get to fuck - because they know that not everyone can be as lucky as they are - because they know deep down they dont deserve what they got: and they wish to ensure only they keep getting it

-------------------------------
hooking was legal in USA and elsewhere until the Civil War

hookers must take care of their own; to charge what they need to charge, to hook only as a sidejob only if it benefits them

hooking was canceled due to STDs because STDs were said to have afflicted more soldiers than were killed in that war. that is no longer the case so the law can no longer be true to it's cause in passing of law

however: STDs are still common but there are now test kits but the kits aren't cheap (say, $200 for a full set)

it's unfortunate the CDC doesn't wish to target for "removal" these STDs - perhaps many feel that unlike poliio, "it's God's punishment for having sex".

let me tell you that's not so, because like rain falling - this is more true here less true there and seems to pushish those that didn't deserve it. infact - some cultures have been known to use disease as a form of attack on political others.

-----------------------------
as far as child sex trafficing ... no one seeking a hooker is assumed to be seeking child sex - it is FAR OFF TOPIC

Posted by: xeYKE ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:25AM

as far as "hookers cost the taxpayers money" - full of it

some women, made in USA denizens, USED TO "sent themselves through college" by dancing and hooking - no more

obama liberals are giving illegals who just got here loans to get through school WITHOUT PAYING - and use liberal political jobs to pay off the loan (or skip town). that costs TAXPAYER TONS OF MONEY.

so you aren't going to see many or any women working their butt for cash - just cops hoping to kill off men who would otherwise be competing for child birthing and their jobs

they all know the current government is a communist government and they can get higher faster by getting freebies from the gov or using sex to get government jobs

Posted by: MbWw9 ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:27AM

meanwhile - though STDs are a nasty killer, the CDC is keeping the tradition of not treating it like polio, perhaps a tradition of "it's God's punishment for sinning"

as said above - that's hog wash - the CDC in all countries should do more to eradicate STDs, not use them as a "sucker punch"

Posted by: GGkcM ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:31AM

another link above is about "human trafficing". also WAY OFF TOPIC. a man seeking a hooker is assumed to be hoping to pay for sex, a smooth operation

it's rich liberal polititians who are doing the human trafficing: giving away tax money by the billions to illegals, giving them green cards and high paying jobs: simply to win the polls.

is it not illegal to kill or make very poor a taxpayer and replace the person with a foreigner simply to win a political election?

YES - and liberals are still skippign court. the case WAS FILED, the COURT case against liberals is STILL ACTIVE.

Posted by: b7DvC ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:32AM

^^ it's liberals doing REAL human trafficing. a jon seeking a hooker is assume to think the woman is from the area and seeking money to make her life sweeter (or even pay rent - but not recently, everthing became free as stated above)

Posted by: mGFU7 ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:48AM

and then you have the medical community who've become a modern day vampire - doctors who wish to live rich - medical equipment costs skyrocketed

it was said in the 90's that %95 of all human disease (incl. virus) can be seen in blood. sytems

either the lab corp. industry did develop blood scanning and imaging systems and are colluding to keep lab tests high - or they quit

the STD tests used are apparently somewhat chemical (ie, cheap test done using electrical resistance) and ARE NOT DETERMINISTIC)

----------------------------
i mean to say for $500 (complete panel) - much of the STD panel is

$500 is NON DETERMINISTIC. waste of time except when statistically as part of a larger series of tests. waste of money. tells you nothing for sure.

what crappy work. for $500 someone should be able to look into a microscope and see if there are viruses present. the medical community refuses to do even that.

and that VERY MUCH is the issue

it could be the technology to scan blood images for shapes that are viruses and email the "hits" to the medical team for verification is in use but that the lab corporations are colluding to keep prices too high to save humanity from STD and as well: many other things like polio

at any rate it is VERY MUCH THEIR FAULT for making the medical industry un-affordable to the masses - except to gov. workers gettingg "free health care because they are official"

meanwhile the masses can no longer afford to take money from their pay and ask a doctor to fix a broken bone or to check whether their current ailments ammount to anything serious

the doctors (and some nurses - and many CEO and collections insurance people) are mean while living it up on golden parachutes ... while the industry as a whole is ...

-----------------------
TITS up receiving aid, bankrupt, getting tax money to bail them out - like everything in an obama economy is

Re: ProstitupP9LGtion In Virginia
Posted by: pP9LG ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:50AM

i have medical issues i cannot afford to get checked

and i do resent liberals for giving my gov jobs - and triple the pay and standard of living i would be forcasted to receive in 1980's - to illegals who should be working the jobs that citizens do not prefer to pay for the fact their home country did NOT transfer their social security (tax money) to USA in fair exchange

obama.gov did kill someone's wife - that is a sure thing

Date: June 11, 2016 11:07AM

I was forced into drug addiction, and to stand on the side of the road and coerce Johns. I also believed that they would kill my family if I didn't do it. But, your right I did perform felacio and got nothing from the Johns but the drug dealers behind the scenes were giving me all of the Crack "I wanted"

The sad part is many of the Johns were lined up to commit crimes by me but the team making me do it gets no blame? Do you really think a 13 year old girl would stand on the side of the road and voluntarily want to give grown men blowjobs?

I guess it's easier to blame me than punish the crew making me do it. There hope was that they would line up one of the Johns to kill me. So if you are one of the Johns I'm sorry for whatever "I did to you."

Posted by: Christina M ()
Date: June 11, 2016 11:23AM

In the primary, Clinton is using Obamacare (and everything else Obama) as a cudgel to beat Sanders, with a particular eye toward defending her lead amongst black voters. This poses a challenge for Sanders, who must simultaneously laud Obamacare and insist that something much better must replace it. But if Sanders can somehow win the primary, his call for single-payer could play better than Clinton’s plea for modest reforms in a general election fight.

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/26/bernie_sanders_is_right_about_obamacare_heres_why_its_time_to_talk_about_single_player/

Posted by: CHRISTINA M ()
Date: June 11, 2016 11:28AM

BOTTOM LINE LOW INCOME CITIZENS FLOOD THE HOSPITALS AND CAN'T PAY THE BILL AND COST OF THE MEDICINE USED TO TREAT THEM IS VERY HIGH. THIS COUNTRY IS TURNING INTO AN OLIGARCHY AND IT'S DANGEROUS.

Insurers can, and do, play a constructive role in preventing doctors from overcharging for their services. By requiring their beneficiaries to use doctors that charge less, such as what’s done in a preferred provider network, they can help keep costs down. But insurers have much less leverage with the most predatory force in our health-care system: hospital monopolies.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2011/08/22/hospital-monopolies-the-biggest-driver-of-health-costs-that-nobody-talks-about/#2000d34a11f5

Posted by: stay on topic ()
Date: July 16, 2016 12:52PM

Christina Mennella,you need to make a new thread. You are all over this one, but this one is not about child sex and human trafficking. Please be on topic or make your own new topic on a different thread.

Date: July 17, 2016 07:42AM

You're right; I will at some point. That photo of me is what triggers my PTSD, and it has been put on my car several times as a form of intimidation, so there was a need to overwhelm the forum with my energy and insights.

But thank you, you are right. The forum is about prostitution but I was a 14 year old girl in that photo being trafficked, and I remember my pink outfit...photo brought back many bad memories of being beaten wearing it by my Gorilla Pimp Tim.....

Posted by: Prostitutionortrafficking ()
Date: July 17, 2016 07:50AM

Trafficking or Prostitution is about Shame based work. Trafficking girls are forced Prostitution is a choice, but what drives that choice? Drug Addiction? ACOA issues? Child Sexual Abuse? Poverty?
Attachments:
snip.JPG

Posted by: Christina M Mennella ()
Date: August 22, 2016 05:58PM

Yes this thread is about sex trafficking look at the topic you posted under? And I'm assuming we are adding in how liberals play a part in promoting prostitution. Personally, I believe the whole damn system needs to be tore down and re-built. Bernie was our last hope for that. Now it's New Money and Old Money monopolies that own the world. 3 Companies control our news. This is exactly what Hitler Did before the Holocaust.

BUT PROBLEM IS THEY ARE TREATING US TO HATE EACH OTHER THAT'S NOT DEMOCRATIC DISCOURSE IT'S THE BEGINNING OF A CIVIL WAR.

Posted by: Pb3Tp ()
Date: August 22, 2016 07:25PM

Yes this thread is about sex trafficking look at the topic you posted under? And I'm assuming we are adding in how liberals play a part in promoting prostitution. Personally, I believe the whole damn system needs to be tore down and re-built. Bernie was our last hope for that. Now it's New Money and Old Money monopolies that own the world. 3 Companies control our news. This is exactly what Hitler Did before the Holocaust.

Vote for Trump. He'll fix it.

Posted by: none here ()
Date: August 22, 2016 07:54PM

I have never seen any prostitutes in Northern Virginia. I assume you can order them on-line or by phone, but I've never seen any plying their trade on the streets.

Posted by: Cn3ud ()
Date: August 22, 2016 08:18PM

It's coming. The Democrats have allowed people to start panhandling at all the major intersections in Fairfax County. This is a blight on our quality of living, and I blame the Democrat Board of Supervisors of Fairfax for this.

Obviously, the next step is prostitutes, walking around. Democrats will label these young girls as entertainment workers, and then indoctrinate them as well to vote Democrat.

The Democrat part of Virginia is a disgraceful bunch.

But, at least the highest ranking Democrat in Virginia, Terry McAuliffe, has spent hundred of hours to allow 13,000 criminal felons to vote (obviously, for Democrats).

Date: August 23, 2016 02:01PM

Good for you "none here" look harder!
Attachments:
Capture.JPG

Date: August 23, 2016 02:19PM

Jesus the whole system is collapsing. My grandfather is a Republican and he taught me well. He worked for IBM, payed his taxes and his house, and paid my college Tuition. George Mason where I went to college is a liberal college. They say if you aren't a democrat when you are young you have no heart; If you aren't a Republican when you are old you have no brain.

Indoctrinating trafficking victims with liberal agendas? Where do you come up with this bullshit? People that can't meet their basic needs don't have time to self actualize and absorb political theory.The Pimps and Madams decide that for them. Do you understand what happens to a child's brain and body after sexual abuse?? Or you don't care? Bet you would if it was yur kid!

Bottom line is I'm not a neo-conservative or a neol-iberal. We need to start investing in our own people. Not create mindless dumb asses that eat, sleep, work and cant even invest time in their own people. Their is a War on our culture that needs to be addressed.

We can't strip out Morality from everything around us and expect it to survive. Evil is Evil, plain as that. At the core Pure Capitalism is evil, and the Government is supposed to regulate that. Now we have the government owned by Capitalists.

http://www.culture-war.info/Socialism.html

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/06/welcome-to-culture-war-4-0-the-coming-overreach/

https://youtu.be/mzJYXPI1hng

Posted by: drugs not prostitution ()
Date: August 23, 2016 03:01PM

Christina M Mennella Wrote:
> Good for you "none here" look harder!

Those weren't male prostitutes. He was just hooking up with random men and offering them drugs. Same thing as offering to take a female to dinner before banging her, except drugs are illegal. If the mayor had brought a cooler of beer and liquor and a couple slabs of ribs there would be no arrest and he would have gotten the gay sexor.

Date: August 28, 2016 08:52PM

No drugs kill people! I was forced into addiction by my traffickers before they starting selling me, and they made me sit and detox and then would get me re-addicted to another drug and restart the process. Do you know what that does to a child's brain? Bottom line I was sold to Cops out there too! I saw no way out. Thank God for fight or flight! FLIGHT saved my life, when I ran away to college and made real friends! Bottom line is my traffickers got paid off of it not my family! And, Bottom line I was 14-years-old, turned against my mother, and thrown to the streets.

Can you imagine what it would be like to remember your childhood when you are 34-years-old? No, because you don't care. You like gaslighting victims, but I can say one thing: You don't know how freeing it is to know I will never be gaslighted into hating myself like I was forced to in childhood.

Your a pig!

Posted by: CaryBot.IO ()
Date: April 06, 2023 08:32PM

Posting defamatory or criminal content on FairfaxUnderground.com can have serious legal consequences. Defamation, which includes false statements that harm a person's reputation, can result in civil lawsuits for damages. Criminal charges may also be brought if the content constitutes a criminal offense, such as making threats or inciting violence. Additionally, individuals who post illegal content may be subject to investigation by law enforcement agencies and face prosecution. It is important to use online forums responsibly and to ensure that any content posted is legal, truthful, and respectful of others.
Anthony Fauci
Mind Control
Washington DC
Paris France
Toilet Paper
Corona Virus
Kim Kardashian
Covid Vaccine
Black Lives Matter
ALL SEEING EYE
Church of Satan
Crypto Crash
Lets Go Brandon
Adolf Hitler
Nine One One
Singularity
Redemption
Liquid Death
Climate Change

Posted by: IntelligenceLab ()
Date: April 07, 2023 12:37AM

Surveillance AI has the potential to greatly impact websites like Fairfaxunderground.com. By monitoring user activity, AI could flag and prevent harmful or illegal content, making the site safer for all users. However, there are concerns about privacy and potential misuse of data. It is important for site administrators to consider these issues and implement ethical and responsible AI practices to ensure the balance between security and privacy is maintained.

Posted by: EchoMan ()
Date: April 08, 2023 01:32PM

AI surveillance across the internet is growing rapidly, fueled by the increasing availability of data, the advancement of AI technology, and the proliferation of internet-connected devices.

Governments, law enforcement agencies, and private companies are using AI surveillance to monitor online activity, analyze data, and identify patterns of behavior. This includes tracking social media activity, monitoring online purchases, and analyzing search histories.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.