HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
trenton houghton
Posted by: sandy houghton(petro) ()
Date: May 11, 2013 11:08PM

see attachment
Attachments:
Loss of hope.docx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trenton houghton
Posted by: Kelly P ()
Date: May 16, 2013 09:53PM

I as a woman in the FRD am so very offended by Mrs. houghtons words. The FRD does nothing but pave an equal road for women and all minorities. As you can see by her words, her thoughts, it is Mrs. Houghton who has issues. I will jot be surprised to see her looking for her 90% disability and a law suit of her own. PS. She is alive and in the care of mental health professionals.

Posted by: Curious George ()
Date: May 17, 2013 07:38AM

Is she dead?

Posted by: <> ()
Date: May 17, 2013 07:44AM

Kelly P Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I as a woman in the FRD am so very offended by
> Mrs. houghtons words. The FRD does nothing but
> pave an equal road for women and all minorities.
> As you can see by her words, her thoughts, it is
> Mrs. Houghton who has issues. I will jot be
> surprised to see her looking for her 90%
> disability and a law suit of her own. PS. She is
> alive and in the care of mental health
> professionals.

Let's hope she receives the care she needs.

Posted by: jjwalsh ()
Date: May 17, 2013 08:26AM

Have they promoted her to Captain yet?

Posted by: Nameless ()
Date: May 24, 2013 05:57PM

Sandy was always a sub-par firefighter, and an absolutely incompetent medic. Her M.O. is to feign injury when she faces discipline. She's just coming off of injury leave, following a call where she was giving CPR to a person who was not in cardiac arrest, and overlooked numerous other factors on that call. There were repercussions, and then she faked (I think a shoulder) injury.

You have to return from injury leave within a year, or else they'll retire you on 40% (unless you lose a limb or something equally severe). Most people that are familiar with her saga feel that she's seeking either 90% mental disability, or a permanent office position. It's no coincidence that Sandy wrote this letter just as her year on injury leave is coming to an end. She's also ran through several husbands in the past, so she would make out well with her cut of Trenton's Captain level retirement benefits, for sure.

It's easier to get retired at 90% then face discipline. But I could be wrong. I'm sure that everyone at the numerous stations she's been to are all conspiring against her, and there's no consistent deficiencies with her conduct or job performance. I'm sure that nothing's her fault lol

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.