HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police Emergency Vienna
Posted by: Charles Robinson ()
Date: May 07, 2013 06:46PM

At least 25 Vienna, Fairfax Co. and State police on Cottage and Hillcrest with guns drawn at 6:30 p.m Tuesday. Rifles pointed toward a residence from the top of vehicles. Nothing on the news. What up?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police Emergency Vienna
Posted by: SarahLP ()
Date: May 07, 2013 07:00PM

Before the police began using a restricted channel, they were talking about possible suspects who had warrants out for their arrest. Also heard them telling vienna police to back out, it was definitely a fed bust. My guess is either drug or homeland security related? One suspect is definitely in custody now (7pm 5/7/13)

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: May 07, 2013 07:00PM

I'm 6x but think it was something about a car that was stolen in a robbery down south. Or it could be the hit & run that sent 4 people to the hospital or it could be the same thing I don't know?

Date: May 07, 2013 07:13PM

I heard the hit and run on the scanner as well- it was an unrelated incident in a different part of the city that happened an hour or two before "The Event" as the police on the scanner referred to it

Posted by: One less criminal ()
Date: May 07, 2013 07:17PM

Good, hope whoever it was rots in jail. Love when the police get a baddy

Date: May 07, 2013 07:23PM

http://vienna.patch.com/articles/virginia-state-police-chase-ends-in-vienna-photo

still very vague and doesn't give a lot of info, but there's a picture of the suspect

Date: May 07, 2013 07:23PM

Sarah is making sense. There are at least two dark Chevy SUVs in the middle of the block indicating Feds are present. Also, telling, Officer Silmar, undercover Vienna Narc is on the perimeter direction traffic around the cordoned area.

Date: May 07, 2013 07:28PM

Whoa! Vienna Patch is on top of it. It probably is the hit and run. Thanks Sarah.

Posted by: Good hope they took down ()
Date: May 07, 2013 07:29PM

Charles Robinson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sarah is making sense. There are at least two
> dark Chevy SUVs in the middle of the block
> indicating Feds are present. Also, telling,
> Officer Silmar, undercover Vienna Narc is on the
> perimeter direction traffic around the cordoned
> area.

Lets hope it was a meth dealer or crack dealer that just got taken

Posted by: Hip to be Square ()
Date: May 07, 2013 08:27PM

Lets hope it was a meth dealer or crack dealer that just got taken

Yeah, maybe it's a weed smokin' negro beatnik who listens to jazz music! Get 'em outta town!

Posted by: Negroponte ()
Date: May 07, 2013 08:50PM

or a double decker bus full of beaners

Posted by: Bastard ()
Date: May 07, 2013 08:58PM

The bastard left a divot in the poor guys yard!

Posted by: Bastard ()
Date: May 07, 2013 08:58PM

The bastard left a divot in the poor guys yard!
Attachments:
chase.jpg

Posted by: king of almost nothing ()
Date: May 07, 2013 09:01PM

where is the usual post on a guy hiring day laborers?

Posted by: Vienna Whole Drugs ()
Date: May 07, 2013 09:15PM

Officer Silmar, undercover Vienna Narc

Not any more...

Date: May 07, 2013 09:28PM

Sorry if I offended. Officer Silmar has been around for 10 years, graduating from patrol to narcotics. All the kids in Vienna know him or know of him. So, it's just a keystone cop scenario. He's probably most effective over on Patrick Street, busting the illegals and landscapers hanging at that strip mall.

Posted by: smalltesteebadge ()
Date: May 07, 2013 09:50PM

dont buy 12lbs of weed in a box from anyone, problem solved lol

Virginia State Police Chase Ends in Vienna [Photos]
Posted by: Elliott Ness ()
Date: May 08, 2013 07:11AM

Here's the updated report with pictures...

Virginia State Police Chase Ends in Vienna [Photos]
UPDATED: Suspect in custody after bailout Tuesday afternoon.
http://vienna.patch.com/articles/virginia-state-police-chase-ends-in-vienna-photo#photo-14254715

Updated 7:42 p.m. (see below)

Original: A man is in custody after apparently leading Virginia State Police on a chase into Vienna.

Vienna Police Department spokesman Officer Gary Lose said state police contacted the department around 6 p.m. to help set up a perimeter as they searched for a suspect from an earlier incident.

It's not clear where or when the state police pursuit began. Patch is awaiting a call back from Virginia State Police.

A number of residents wrote to Patch saying roads were shut down in the area of Cottage, Hillcrest and Kingsley.

"We saw some doors open and officers talking to residents. Lots of guns of various sizes were drawn and the dogs were out, too," reader Jeannie Mirani wrote on Facebook.

Twitter user MissJanessa, resident Janessa James of southwest Vienna, said police asked her to stay indoors.

UPDATE 7:42 p.m.

James told Patch police came to the intersection of Kingsley and Cottage around 5:50 p.m. and started searching the neighborhood.

"My brothers and I were downstairs overlooking our backyard, and we saw a man dressed in all black run across our yard," she said.

The group told police officers, who told them to stay inside while calling for backup, James said.

Within the next 20 minutes, "vehicle after vehicle of Vienna Police, State Police, County Police, undercover cops, and even S.W.A.T. surrounded the neighborhood," James wrote.

Officers moved through yards with rifles, shotguns and handguns, James said.

At 6:40 p.m., James noticed officers concentrated on a house nearby.

James said a German Shepard found a man hiding underneath the porch, she said.

As of 7:46 p.m., James said police were still taking pictures around the neighborhood.

[See pictures from MissJanessa and resident Petra Engle below].
Attachments:
27ffdaf132801dc9858543f049fcba99.jpg
617e62f823fceb4ef3a848d5dbfc4e67.jpg
fe838170435a1117c943917681d0e8e4.jpg
55ac594fb12c0ad972a5b42508c6b0c7.jpg

Posted by: HOA ()
Date: May 08, 2013 08:45AM

Amazing, and Vienna used to be so boring.

Posted by: Vienna Scerpico ()
Date: May 08, 2013 09:12AM

"Officer Silmar, undercover Vienna Narc"

Thanks for blowing my cover, bitch! 10 years spent, working at Vienna Auto Body, hanging out at the Vienna Inn, making the scene, getting to know all the skells, ho's and pimps, the low level dealers and middlemen, always inching closer to knowing who was the kingpin behind the lucrative drug scene in this town that looks so nice at first, but once you see what goes on behind the scenes, you can't take enough showers to wash off the dirt.

What did my family think about this...my double life? That's funny, what family? My wife left me five years ago, taking the kids with her...can't blame her, she didn't sign up for this. Hell, I felt more at home with the Vienna dirtbags than I did with my own family, anyway

I was THIS close to taking down Mister Big...all gone cause you had to open your damn big mouth. Now I'm made, and my life is worth nothing. That brotherhood you heard about? You think the Vienna Police didn't know what was going on all this time? The cops are dirty in this town...at least most of them. I tried to hold onto my honor...for what it's worth.

I've been knocked back to bicycle trail patrol, but I know that some night it's going to happen. I know too much. I'll walk the trail, sure, and I'll watch my back, but I can't be on guard 24 hours a day. They'll say it was a random crime...close the books on it, and everything will go back to normal.

You got the town you deserve.

Posted by: No snitches in this town ()
Date: May 08, 2013 12:19PM

Vienna's the kinda town that knows how to keep secrets, see? Any gumshoe comes wanderin' around, asking stupid questions, well, he ends up in the dumpster behind Chipolte, end of story.

Now scram.

Posted by: What the hell happened??? ()
Date: May 09, 2013 09:45AM

Ok...some info about what he did would be helpful...

Posted by: Shorty ()
Date: May 09, 2013 10:12AM

Ok, Ok, Charlie Robinson sleeps with the fishes. It's what we do wit stool pigeons in this hood. His fucking honor, the former may can't out any more youse guys, so let's get back to the dirty business of owning V-town.

Posted by: The Equalizer ()
Date: May 09, 2013 10:16AM

Nothin' happened, see? All taken care of. Just move along, like a good citizen

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.