HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Road Rage in Fairfax
Posted by: OhTheIrony! ()
Date: May 02, 2013 01:34PM

Seriously? He killed a guy and he STILL thinks it is the other guy's fault for HONKING at him?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/first-homicide-in-city-of-fairfax-since-2008/2013/05/01/91ebd77a-b26c-11e2-bbf2-a6f9e9d79e19_story.html?tid=pm_local_pop

Guess this director of religious education at St. Leo's needs to say a few more prayers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Road Rage in Fairfax
Date: May 02, 2013 01:39PM

"Cena said he had made a mistake, but he didn’t think he needed to pay for it."

“No, I think it was an even exchange,” Cena said, according to the court papers. He added later, “I would say he instigated it.”

Seriously??? He followed the guy into the parking lot from Pickett Road and whacked him in the head for HONKING. It was instigated by whom?

Posted by: Jimmie Russell ()
Date: May 02, 2013 01:41PM

The insanity among the religious folks in this area is beginning to go parabolic.

Date: May 02, 2013 01:42PM

Date: May 02, 2013 01:44PM

Honk. Honk. Honk. Honk.

Flip each other off. Yell through the window.

DO NOT follow someone and assault them just to make your point and blame it on HIM. Asshole.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 02, 2013 01:55PM

“He’s a very loving family man who has shown concern for his neighbors,” McLaine said.

yeah? well didnt show muc concern for that one guy, apparently LoLz

Posted by: Nostadamus ()
Date: May 02, 2013 02:07PM

The assault was very "Catholic" like. Except without the sodomy.

Posted by: Johnny Gacy ()
Date: May 02, 2013 02:13PM

Nostadamus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The assault was very "Catholic" like. Except
> without the sodomy.

And the fact a little boy wasn't involved...

Posted by: Capt.20 ()
Date: May 02, 2013 02:27PM

Cena's getting either life or a ride on ol' Sparky and not even Leo the Great, Pope Francis or Jesus Christ can save him. May God have NO mercy on his soul! What a turd...

Posted by: With a name like O'Brien... ()
Date: May 02, 2013 02:31PM

Wouldn't be surprised if they both attended the same parish. How people can dedicate their lives and careers to religion and then commit murder or pedophilia--I just don't get it.

Posted by: religionbust ()
Date: May 02, 2013 02:47PM

Cena, 57, director of religious education at St. Leo the Great Catholic Church in Fairfax

Cena (perp) told investigators that he was angry, so he followed O’Brien’s car into the mall parking lot. After O’Brien got out of his car and began walking toward the stores, surveillance video shows Cena sprinting toward O’Brien, according to the search warrant.

Cena told investigators he told O’Brien, “One day you’re going to get your ass kicked.” The surveillance video shows Cena striking O’Brien in the head from behind and O’Brien defending himself until a witness approaches and breaks up the scuffle, according to the search warrant.

The two men traded blows, Cena told police, and O’Brien’s glasses were knocked off his face. During an interview with investigators, Cena said he had made a mistake, but he didn’t think he needed to pay for it.

“No, I think it was an even exchange,” Cena said, according to the court papers. He added later, “I would say he instigated it.”

Posted by: get the zapper ready ()
Date: May 02, 2013 03:02PM

Is he out on bail? Watch him make a run for the border.

Posted by: Surprising ()
Date: May 02, 2013 03:47PM

From the article in the Washington post it made it seem like kind of a weird death. They got into a bit of a fist fight in the parking garage and then the victim went to best buy and bought something, then went home before calling for help. Goes to show how weird the human body is, some people can die from a couple of punches.

Posted by: Ogien ()
Date: May 02, 2013 04:23PM

I knew Lee pretty well. Spent 9 months in his class and it's ironic that he taught the "turn the other cheek" lesson and used "Road Rage" as a good example. He talked about how a moment of stupidity can cause a lifetime of hurt. He said, stuff like "not every unpleasantness you encounter in life is worth getting worked up over and certainly not worth a physical altercation."

I know I put that in quotes but it's been some years since I went through Catechism class 6 years ago so I'm actually paraphrasing from memory.

I spent 9 months in that class with Lee and think of him as a very fond acquaintance. (I don't use the term "friend" loosely) By other peoples standards you would say that he and I were friends.

He is/was a good man. He was patient, he would explain, he would debate and he always had this calming nature about him. I believe he was in the Knights of Columbus.

When I heard this news today it really struck a chord with me. I am sure there are 2 sides to every story and I don't know anything more beyond what has been published in the Post and the Patch.

I certainly, as of now, can not defend what Lee did. I'm have a very tough time reconciling the Lee that I knew with the Lee who killed a man. Intellectually I know that he was obviously capable of violence, as we all are to some degree, but I never would have believed that he could be involved in something like this.

Like I said, I understand intellectually and I accept this information intellectually. Emotionally it simply can't compute for me at this time.

Very very very sad in every way imaginable.

Tomorrow is my birthday so this is a really crappy birthday present. I'm saddened and disappointed and so very confused about how this honestly good man could get involved in this type of physical altercation. I don't believe he intended to kill anyone but I guess one of his punches did something to the other guy that turned out to be a mortal wound. It wasn't and immediate death by any stretch of the imagination but apparently that fight caused some sort of mortal injury or sped up an unknown medical condition in the victim.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2013 04:28PM by Ogien.

Date: May 02, 2013 04:33PM

Capt.20 Wrote:
> Cena's getting either life or a ride on ol' Sparky
> and not even Leo the Great, Pope Francis or Jesus
> Christ can save him. May God have NO mercy on his
> soul! What a turd...

No, he's going to likely get involuntary man slaughter as his intention was never to commit murder. Involuntary manslaughter is not punishable by death penalty.

Date: May 02, 2013 05:10PM

Ogien Wrote:
> Capt.20 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Cena's getting either life or a ride on ol'
> Sparky
> > and not even Leo the Great, Pope Francis or
> Jesus
> > Christ can save him. May God have NO mercy on
> his
> > soul! What a turd...
>
> No, he's going to likely get involuntary man
> slaughter as his intention was never to commit
> murder. Involuntary manslaughter is not punishable
> by death penalty.

If he had gotten out of his car while at the stoplight and killed the guy...manslaughter. He followed the guy...into the parking lot...he got out of his car...he walked across the parking lot and killed the man. That's murder. I'm sorry that you knew they guy as it is clearly clouding your judgement.

Posted by: Leviticus ()
Date: May 02, 2013 05:16PM

It's funny how the anti-catholic folks on this site have pointed out the obvious:

That homosexual faggots have infiltrated the catholic church to have sex with males.

Nothing is ever said by the liberal media that the so-called catholic scandal is really a homosexual scandal.

Homosexuals are deviant, love to have sex with young men (rarely young boys), and have chosen to infiltrate the catholic church to further their faggot lust.

I do not condone the vatican's cover-up, but, it really is a homosexual issue, not a religious issue.

Posted by: Know Nothing Party ()
Date: May 02, 2013 05:21PM

Leviticus Wrote:
> It's funny how the anti-catholic folks on this
> site have pointed out the obvious:
>
> That homosexual faggots have infiltrated the
> catholic church to have sex with males.
>
> Nothing is ever said by the liberal media that the
> so-called catholic scandal is really a homosexual
> scandal.
>
> Homosexuals are deviant, love to have sex with
> young men (rarely young boys), and have chosen to
> infiltrate the catholic church to further their
> faggot lust.
>
> I do not condone the vatican's cover-up, but, it
> really is a homosexual issue, not a religious
> issue.

I think you are confused. It's not that these faggots happen to be Catholic, but it's more like Catholics are closeted faggots. I hope that clears it up for you.

Date: May 02, 2013 05:39PM

Capt.20 Wrote:
> Ogien Wrote:
> -----
> > Capt.20 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Cena's getting either life or a ride on ol'
> > Sparky
> > > and not even Leo the Great, Pope Francis or
> > Jesus
> > > Christ can save him. May God have NO mercy on
> > his
> > > soul! What a turd...
> >
> > No, he's going to likely get involuntary man
> > slaughter as his intention was never to commit
> > murder. Involuntary manslaughter is not
> punishable
> > by death penalty.
>
> If he had gotten out of his car while at the
> stoplight and killed the guy...manslaughter. He
> followed the guy...into the parking lot...he got
> out of his car...he walked across the parking lot
> and killed the man. That's murder. I'm sorry that
> you knew they guy as it is clearly clouding your
> judgement.

You're very close to the facts except for one thing. They had an altercation that Lee initiated (not defending the guy) and they traded blows. They were separated by a third party. Lee got in his car and drove away and the other man went into the Best Buy where he told the cashier that he had been assaulted in the parking lot but then went ahead and made a purchase and left for home.

It was some hours later that the victim called 911 complaining of a TERRIBLE Headache. When the EMTs arrived at his home they had to force their way in and found the man lying unconscious on the floor of his dining room (I think). They took him to the hospital where he later succumbed to his injures/trauma and died.

So no, Lee didn't jump out and kill a guy. He got into a fist fight that he initiated but as he didn't use a weapon and it was a case of "Road Rage" he didn't have any intention of murder on his mind.

I don't know if it will do any good, I'm an "Agnostic leaning" Catholic but I'll say a prayer for the victim and his family as well as one for Lee's family and even for Lee so that if there is some greater power, it can lead him to doing whatever the right things are from this point forward.

Posted by: Guilty! ()
Date: May 02, 2013 05:45PM

The perp FOLLOWED the man into the paking lot and went after him. The deceased was defending himself.

Guilty!

Date: May 02, 2013 05:48PM

Guilty! Wrote:
> The perp FOLLOWED the man into the paking lot and
> went after him. The deceased was defending
> himself.
>
> Guilty!

Not arguing that he's at fault and guilty. I'm just saying that it wasn't first degree murder. It was a "fist fight gone wrong."

He did the wrong thing. He caused the death of a man by his actions and he initiated the fight. He is 100% in the wrong and he's guilty of many things. I'm only saying that First degree murder isn't one of them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2013 05:50PM by Ogien.

Posted by: coward ()
Date: May 02, 2013 06:07PM

Ogien Wrote:
> Guilty! Wrote:
> -----
> > The perp FOLLOWED the man into the paking lot
> and
> > went after him. The deceased was defending
> > himself.
> >
> > Guilty!
>
>
> Not arguing that he's at fault and guilty. I'm
> just saying that it wasn't first degree murder. It
> was a "fist fight gone wrong."
>
> He did the wrong thing. He caused the death of a
> man by his actions and he initiated the fight. He
> is 100% in the wrong and he's guilty of many
> things. I'm only saying that First degree murder
> isn't one of them.

the coward run up to the guy and hit him from behind, he did not confront him like a man, he murdered someone by hitting them from behind. your acquitance is a piece of shit....oh and fuck your birthday being ruined, somebody died you fucking moron

Posted by: To Ogien ()
Date: May 02, 2013 06:10PM

Ogien, you are giving out too much personal information.

1. You're a registered user.
2. You said you were in the murderer's catechism class 6 years ago.
3. Your birthday is tomorrow, May 3.

This is the fairfaxunderground, where it is all but guaranteed that if you act the way you do, you will be outed in no time. Haven't you seen what goes on over at Off Topic? Shut your mouth now before it's too late. And I agree with the poster above--fuck your birthday.

Date: May 02, 2013 06:19PM

I went through some of your posting history, and I want to make some additions:

3. You went to Chesterbrook Elementary.
4. You live "right off of Zion Drive."

Personally, I cannot out you, but I'm sure on of the one million unique visitors each month could help us out.

***Any volunteers?***

Date: May 02, 2013 06:20PM

Correction: The last two are numbered 4 and 5! You give out so much I lost count...quit while you're ahead, fool.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: May 02, 2013 06:39PM

Wow. This is the only murder in Fairfax City in about 5 years?

Hmmm.

Aren't concealed carry permits and "assault rifles" legal there?

I thought more guns and less gun laws equals more gun murders?

What gives libtards?

I also noted that the racial demographics are 85% White/Asian.

Could that also have something to do with their low murder rate?

Of course not...

Posted by: JK ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:09PM

That shopping center and area is notoriously dangerous with similar (non-fatal) incidents on a daily basis. There is one guard (as far as I know) for a fairly large shopping center.

Posted by: cruel way to die ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:10PM

10 days to die and it was a death due to ROAD RAGE. I'm sure a couple of HUNDRED of people have died to cancer, old age ... etc

Date: May 02, 2013 07:11PM

OK, if you want to waste time on me go ahead. I know what this place is, I know who this place is populated by.

If I'm going to be a target then I will be a target. If that's the price of speaking my mind then so be it. What's that saying from "Goodfellas" "Sooner or later everybody takes a beating."

It's not like this would be my first encounter with Anon. Naturally the previous ones were in unity and quite pleasant. It's not like this would be my first beatdown either.

Oh well, hope I wasn't using a friends information in all those posts, or that of a neighbor or someone I don't like. Come on, be my personal army new friend.

So I speak my mind, so what?

I probably know most of the folks personally whom I'm being warned to be afraid of.

Thanks for the warning.

What was that other old saying? Oh yeah "Consequences will never be the same." lulz

I also went to high-school in Robinson, so what?

Oh well, c'est la vis.

Posted by: cruel way to die ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:29PM

Seem to see more occurances of road rage in parking lots than roadways.

Posted by: Gun or fist, same outcome? ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:35PM

Let's say the perp followed the gentleman and killed him with a gun. First degree, yes.

He followed him and beat him for no cause. He was not defending himself. He hit him in the head which he knew might kill him.

Lock him up for life. Keep this scumbag off our streets.

Date: May 02, 2013 07:43PM

Gun or fist, same outcome? Wrote:
> Let's say the perp followed the gentleman and
> killed him with a gun. First degree, yes.
>
> He followed him and beat him for no cause. He was
> not defending himself. He hit him in the head
> which he knew might kill him.
>
> Lock him up for life. Keep this scumbag off our
> streets.

No disagreement. He did a horrible thing and he needs to pay for his crime. My only point was that this was not "Murder 1" as it is doubtful he left his house with murdurous intent on his mind.

That's my entire point.

I knew him. I don't understand how he could have done this. I don't know all the details.

I do know that he attacked another person and his actions resulted in the mans death. This is a horrible thing and Lee committed a crime for which he will likely spend a very long time in prison for. He deserves to go to prison.

Doesn't change the fact that I think it's a very sad situation in all conceivable ways for the families of the victim and Lee's family. I have little doubt that Lee will get what he deserves, I'm deeply disappointed in him.

Posted by: Scary! ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:01PM

Mr Cena is a psychopath. He actions speak for themselves. The fact that he has four kids and was in education is scary.

Too bad Mr. O'Brian's family will get nothing from a civil lawsuit.

Mr. Cena should serve at least 15-20 years.

Posted by: this needs to happen more often ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:48PM

-guy acts like an immature hothead behind the wheel
-thinks the fact he's in a car means he's god
-gets proven wrong

how gregarious can a man be if he's willing to stalk a car over the course of several lights just to honk at someone who's being a little slow? you either pass the slow fucker or take a chill pill and wait. grandpa played with fire and got burned, nothing else left to say.

Date: May 02, 2013 08:51PM

this needs to happen more often Wrote:
> -guy acts like an immature hothead behind the
> wheel
> -thinks the fact he's in a car means he's god
> -gets proven wrong
>
> how gregarious can a man be if he's willing to
> stalk a car over the course of several lights just
> to honk at someone who's being a little slow? you
> either pass the slow fucker or take a chill pill
> and wait. grandpa played with fire and got burned,
> nothing else left to say.

yes, a cpl more things to say

a) it is NEVER a good idea to get out of yr car

b) it is NEVER a good idea to fight another person over something that has occured on a roadway

c) it is NEVER EVER ok to put your hands on another person.

And you, my man...............if you are telling us that you are down for more manslaughter to occur in this area over road incidents, you are the one needing a foot up yr ass WAY MORE than deadman needed a chill pill

Posted by: Father Cena ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:55PM

Thank you all for your prayers and support in this diffucult time in my life. I am deeply sorry and will continue to pray for the families affected by this. This was a tragic misunderstanding that I regret.

Posted by: this needs to happen more often ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:57PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> this needs to happen more often Wrote:
> -----
> > -guy acts like an immature hothead behind the
> > wheel
> > -thinks the fact he's in a car means he's god
> > -gets proven wrong
> >
> > how gregarious can a man be if he's willing to
> > stalk a car over the course of several lights
> just
> > to honk at someone who's being a little slow?
> you
> > either pass the slow fucker or take a chill
> pill
> > and wait. grandpa played with fire and got
> burned,
> > nothing else left to say.
>
> yes, a cpl more things to say
>
> a) it is NEVER a good idea to get out of yr car
>
> b) it is NEVER a good idea to fight another
> person over something that has occured on a
> roadway
>
> c) it is NEVER EVER ok to put your hands on
> another person.

then you and i are in agreement, BUT, if you're going to start acting like an outrageous faggot just because you're behind a steering wheel, you should do so with the knowledge that someday it'll catch up to you.

Posted by: Pete Z ()
Date: May 02, 2013 09:04PM

Father Cena Wrote:
> Thank you all for your prayers and support in this
> diffucult time in my life. I am deeply sorry and
> will continue to pray for the families affected by
> this. This was a tragic misunderstanding that I
> regret.

Fuck you faggot priest. You can now have anal sex and suck nigger dick as much as you want you bitch. I hope your asshole bleeds every day at one of our high security prisons, preferably sussex 1 or wallins ridge. You will not be punching anyone there. You will be somebodys bitch like you are.

Date: May 02, 2013 09:27PM

Ogien Wrote:
> OK, if you want to waste time on me go ahead. I
> know what this place is, I know who this place is
> populated by.
>
> If I'm going to be a target then I will be a
> target. If that's the price of speaking my mind
> then so be it. What's that saying from
> "Goodfellas" "Sooner or later everybody takes a
> beating."
>
> It's not like this would be my first encounter
> with Anon. Naturally the previous ones were in
> unity and quite pleasant. It's not like this would
> be my first beatdown either.
>
> Oh well, hope I wasn't using a friends information
> in all those posts, or that of a neighbor or
> someone I don't like. Come on, be my personal army
> new friend.
>
> So I speak my mind, so what?
>
> I probably know most of the folks personally whom
> I'm being warned to be afraid of.
>
> Thanks for the warning.
>
> What was that other old saying? Oh yeah
> "Consequences will never be the same." lulz
>
> I also went to high-school in Robinson, so what?
>
> Oh well, c'est la vis.

An all around ignorant, half hearted response. Yes, everyone does take a beating eventually, but you are asking for one! We could also compare your behavior to a child playing with matches or daddy's gun. You will feel differently when your address and number gets posted.

Back to Cena. I highly recommend the book The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout. The book addresses how dangerous psychopaths sometimes appear to be the people you least suspect--nice, upstanding members of the community with families and good jobs. It could make you feel really bad about life, but it's a truth everyone must face at some point. Cena is without a doubt one of these individuals.

Date: May 02, 2013 09:28PM

Fake Lee is Fake.

Lee was NOT a Priest at all.

Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: May 02, 2013 09:31PM

Ogien,

I share your pain. I know Lee casually as well. I don't think that discussing this publicly serves any positive purpose. You're pretty much totally right on everything you've said, but talking about it is not going to help, and you know this place well enough to know what is likely to happen. Reasonableness, patience, and moderation don't go over well here.

(For the record, Ogien is also right about how terrible this is and if the facts are as reported, Mr Cena has done a terrible thing. But of course, we know only what's int he papers, and that's not even a tiny part of the story, as always.)

Date: May 02, 2013 09:35PM

To Ogien Wrote:
> Ogien Wrote:
> -----
> > OK, if you want to waste time on me go ahead. I
> > know what this place is, I know who this place
> is
> > populated by.
> >
> > If I'm going to be a target then I will be a
> > target. If that's the price of speaking my mind
> > then so be it. What's that saying from
> > "Goodfellas" "Sooner or later everybody takes a
> > beating."
> >
> > It's not like this would be my first encounter
> > with Anon. Naturally the previous ones were in
> > unity and quite pleasant. It's not like this
> would
> > be my first beatdown either.
> >
> > Oh well, hope I wasn't using a friends
> information
> > in all those posts, or that of a neighbor or
> > someone I don't like. Come on, be my personal
> army
> > new friend.
> >
> > So I speak my mind, so what?
> >
> > I probably know most of the folks personally
> whom
> > I'm being warned to be afraid of.
> >
> > Thanks for the warning.
> >
> > What was that other old saying? Oh yeah
> > "Consequences will never be the same." lulz
> >
> > I also went to high-school in Robinson, so
> what?
> >
> > Oh well, c'est la vis.
>
> An all around ignorant, half hearted response.
> Yes, everyone does take a beating eventually, but
> you are asking for one! We could also compare your
> behavior to a child playing with matches or
> daddy's gun. You will feel differently when your
> address and number gets posted.
>
> Back to Cena. I highly recommend the book The
> Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout. The book
> addresses how dangerous psychopaths sometimes
> appear to be the people you least suspect--nice,
> upstanding members of the community with families
> and good jobs. It could make you feel really bad
> about life, but it's a truth everyone must face at
> some point. Cena is without a doubt one of these
> individuals.

My number is posted everywhere. My address is easily accessible on lots of websites.

I don't know what you think you're going to do to me that I'm supposed to fear or why you would even want to bother?

I ain't hard to find. I've made a point of not being hard to find.

OK, I get it, I'll get crank calls that will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube. They won't be funny.
Pizza will be sent to my house that I didn't order?
OK, I'll decline to accept.

Are you threatening physical harm towards me? Better than you have tried and actually attempted to carry it out.

So what exactly is your problem with me, summer?

Date: May 02, 2013 09:42PM

Ogien Wrote:
> To Ogien Wrote:
> -----
> > Ogien Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > OK, if you want to waste time on me go ahead.
> I
> > > know what this place is, I know who this
> place
> > is
> > > populated by.
> > >
> > > If I'm going to be a target then I will be a
> > > target. If that's the price of speaking my
> mind
> > > then so be it. What's that saying from
> > > "Goodfellas" "Sooner or later everybody takes
> a
> > > beating."
> > >
> > > It's not like this would be my first
> encounter
> > > with Anon. Naturally the previous ones were
> in
> > > unity and quite pleasant. It's not like this
> > would
> > > be my first beatdown either.
> > >
> > > Oh well, hope I wasn't using a friends
> > information
> > > in all those posts, or that of a neighbor or
> > > someone I don't like. Come on, be my personal
> > army
> > > new friend.
> > >
> > > So I speak my mind, so what?
> > >
> > > I probably know most of the folks personally
> > whom
> > > I'm being warned to be afraid of.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the warning.
> > >
> > > What was that other old saying? Oh yeah
> > > "Consequences will never be the same." lulz
> > >
> > > I also went to high-school in Robinson, so
> > what?
> > >
> > > Oh well, c'est la vis.
> >
> > An all around ignorant, half hearted response.
> > Yes, everyone does take a beating eventually,
> but
> > you are asking for one! We could also compare
> your
> > behavior to a child playing with matches or
> > daddy's gun. You will feel differently when
> your
> > address and number gets posted.
> >
> > Back to Cena. I highly recommend the book The
> > Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout. The book
> > addresses how dangerous psychopaths sometimes
> > appear to be the people you least
> suspect--nice,
> > upstanding members of the community with
> families
> > and good jobs. It could make you feel really
> bad
> > about life, but it's a truth everyone must face
> at
> > some point. Cena is without a doubt one of
> these
> > individuals.
>
> My number is posted everywhere. My address is
> easily accessible on lots of websites.
>
> I don't know what you think you're going to do to
> me that I'm supposed to fear or why you would even
> want to bother?
>
> I ain't hard to find. I've made a point of not
> being hard to find.
>
> OK, I get it, I'll get crank calls that will be
> recorded and uploaded to YouTube. They won't be
> funny.
> Pizza will be sent to my house that I didn't
> order?
> OK, I'll decline to accept.
>
> Are you threatening physical harm towards me?
> Better than you have tried and actually attempted
> to carry it out.
>
> So what exactly is your problem with me, summer?

My problem with you is that I find your behavior/reasoning very foolish and ignorant. It's not all your fault though. Look at who some of your role models were growing up: Librado "Lee" Cena. :-(

Date: May 02, 2013 10:01PM

> My problem with you is that I find your
> behavior/reasoning very foolish and ignorant. It's
> not all your fault though. Look at who some of
> your role models were growing up: Librado "Lee"
> Cena. :-(

Really? That's the best you can do? Just sad. I'll toss you a bone, "I've never been so insulted in all my life." "How dare you, yada yada yada," you fill in the rest the pollen is bothering my eyes.

I'll check back in on you later. Have fun.

Date: May 02, 2013 10:30PM

Hey, it's your life, your family, your job, reputation, so on and so forth. If you want to be defensive and sure of your correctness, go ahead. I hope you can keep living in your little bubble and never get outed because it's just a bad thing.

Posted by: MS--14 ()
Date: May 02, 2013 11:10PM

Ogien...just go back to your room, errrr...I mean your parents' basement. Mommy will be down soon to rub marshmallow fluff on your nasty, little genitals while Daddy anally violates you with a 9-iron and then you can eat your shit off the end of it, mmmmmm'k? Then you can all watch Star Trek...

Posted by: HONNNNNKKKK ()
Date: May 02, 2013 11:23PM

To Ogien Wrote:

> My problem with you is that I find your
> behavior/reasoning very foolish and ignorant. It's
> not all your fault though. Look at who some of
> your role models were growing up: Librado "Lee"
> Cena. :-(

You're even more of an idiot. Because the guy doesn't agree with you that it would be murder versus manslaughter you go off on some rant.

Remind me not to honk at your dumb psycho ass. lulz

Posted by: Father Cena ()
Date: May 02, 2013 11:25PM

I didnt mean to kill him. Help me. I am scared to go to prison with mean black people. Help me please. I am scared.

Posted by: Tired Shit ()
Date: May 02, 2013 11:29PM

MS--14 Wrote:
> Ogien...just go back to your room, errrr...I mean
> your parents' basement. Mommy will be down soon to
> rub marshmallow fluff on your nasty, little
> genitals while Daddy anally violates you with a
> 9-iron and then you can eat your shit off the end
> of it, mmmmmm'k? Then you can all watch Star
> Trek...

Get some new material. Your shit wasn't funny the first 100 times.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=site:fairfaxunderground.com+marshmallow+fluff

Posted by: AK 47 ()
Date: May 02, 2013 11:40PM

Father Cena Wrote:
> I didnt mean to kill him. Help me. I am scared to
> go to prison with mean black people. Help me
> please. I am scared.

I did 10 years wallins ridge, and greenville. Its rough but not that bad. Just dont get into anyone else business and dont act scared. Weakness will get you in a lot of trouble. Dont snitch on anyone no matter what you see. This will get you killed.

Date: May 02, 2013 11:42PM

Tired Shit Wrote:
> MS--14 Wrote:
> -----
> > Ogien...just go back to your room, errrr...I
> mean
> > your parents' basement. Mommy will be down soon
> to
> > rub marshmallow fluff on your nasty, little
> > genitals while Daddy anally violates you with a
> > 9-iron and then you can eat your shit off the
> end
> > of it, mmmmmm'k? Then you can all watch Star
> > Trek...
>
>
> Get some new material. Your shit wasn't funny the
> first 100 times.
>
> http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=site:fairf
> axunderground.com+marshmallow+fluff

And yet...it's STILL completely applicable here and now.

Posted by: It's in the Bible ()
Date: May 03, 2013 12:17AM

Verily, it is said that Saint Augustine, when on the road to Damascus, was chastised by another for riding his cart too slow. St Augustine did nothing, other than to extend his finger in a universal Christian sign of love. Then, as time passeth, the LORD did smile upon Saint Augustine, and he sighted his enemy descending from his cart at a local establishment that offered reasonable-priced electronics (albeit with a surly, non-helpful staff).

Saint Augustine did descendeth from his own cart and smite this fool most mightily, and verily, he did sendeth this man to his grave!

And the LORD was pleased.

Posted by: Sick Fuck ()
Date: May 03, 2013 12:22AM

It's in the Bible Wrote:
> Verily, it is said that Saint Augustine, when on
> the road to Damascus, was chastised by another for
> riding his cart too slow. St Augustine did
> nothing, other than to extend his finger in a
> universal Christian sign of love. Then, as time
> passeth, the LORD did smile upon Saint Augustine,
> and he sighted his enemy descending from his cart
> at a local establishment that offered
> reasonable-priced electronics (albeit with a
> surly, non-helpful staff).
>
> Saint Augustine did descendeth from his own cart
> and smite this fool most mightily, and verily, he
> did sendeth this man to his grave!
>
> And the LORD was pleased.

WTF?

Posted by: happy ()
Date: May 03, 2013 08:35AM

I also knew him when I taught CCD and had 2 kids go through the program. I have a different view of him and even wrote the head priest about my feelings. He has a mean side, which unfortunatley resulted in the death of an innocent man.

Posted by: A new crusade ()
Date: May 03, 2013 09:21AM

Verily, it is said that Saint Augustine, when on the road to Damascus, was chastised by another for riding his cart too slow. St Augustine did nothing, other than to extend his finger in a universal Christian sign of love. Then, as time passeth, the LORD did smile upon Saint Augustine, and he sighted his enemy descending from his cart at a local establishment that offered reasonable-priced electronics (albeit with a surly, non-helpful staff).

Saint Augustine did descendeth from his own cart and smite this fool most mightily, and verily, he did sendeth this man to his grave!

And the LORD was pleased.

Heretic! Wait till I catch you in a parking lot! Didn't you see the movie? You're dead, DEAD!

Fr Mulvaney, Albino Assassin, Opus Dei

Posted by: God's Justice ()
Date: May 03, 2013 06:04PM

Don't fuck with a Jesuit

Posted by: Librado Cena ()
Date: May 03, 2013 08:50PM

9820 Saint Cloud CT Fairfax Va 22031 703-218-2964

Posted by: Obrien Army buddy ()
Date: May 03, 2013 09:17PM

Thank you so much for that info. I highly appreciate it. Click Click. Bang Bang.

Posted by: Jimmywomble ()
Date: May 04, 2013 10:32AM

Leviticus Wrote:
> It's funny how the anti-catholic folks on this
> site have pointed out the obvious:
>
> That homosexual faggots have infiltrated the
> catholic church to have sex with males.
>
> Nothing is ever said by the liberal media that the
> so-called catholic scandal is really a homosexual
> scandal.
>
> Homosexuals are deviant, love to have sex with
> young men (rarely young boys), and have chosen to
> infiltrate the catholic church to further their
> faggot lust.
>
> I do not condone the vatican's cover-up, but, it
> really is a homosexual issue, not a religious
> issue.

You don't know the difference between a homosexual and a child molester. And most of the kids that were molested by priests were not young adults, they were children.

Posted by: Similar view ()
Date: May 04, 2013 12:56PM

happy Wrote:
> I also knew him when I taught CCD and had 2 kids
> go through the program. I have a different view
> of him and even wrote the head priest about my
> feelings. He has a mean side, which unfortunatley
> resulted in the death of an innocent man.

I am/was not a catechist, but I too sensed and/or saw his "mean side" and did not like him--to be precise, I found him egoistic and Pharisaic. I thought about how CS Lewis has written that the greatest sin is pride. Anyway, I feel terribly sorry for his family and strongly urge people to be kind to them in this horrible time. It must be just awful for the kids. I will pray for them.

Posted by: Lexicon ()
Date: May 04, 2013 11:09PM

"Pharisaic." Great word, and quite apt...

Posted by: katiesmith ()
Date: May 05, 2013 03:53PM

Agreed he should get murder. Not only as mentioned did he follow him, he hit him in the head...not the arm...leg or anywhere less dangerous he hit him in the head. He knew what he was doing. The argument is wasn't murder is equivalent to saying the Boston Bombers shouldn't be tried for murder because you can't prove their intent was to kill someone and not just to blow things up and create chaos.

Capt.20 Wrote:
> Ogien Wrote:
> -----
> > Capt.20 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Cena's getting either life or a ride on ol'
> > Sparky
> > > and not even Leo the Great, Pope Francis or
> > Jesus
> > > Christ can save him. May God have NO mercy on
> > his
> > > soul! What a turd...
> >
> > No, he's going to likely get involuntary man
> > slaughter as his intention was never to commit
> > murder. Involuntary manslaughter is not
> punishable
> > by death penalty.
>
> If he had gotten out of his car while at the
> stoplight and killed the guy...manslaughter. He
> followed the guy...into the parking lot...he got
> out of his car...he walked across the parking lot
> and killed the man. That's murder. I'm sorry that
> you knew they guy as it is clearly clouding your
> judgement.

Posted by: Colleen ()
Date: May 05, 2013 04:04PM

That ass needs to get an attorney to tell him to STFU and quick. Blaming the dead victim is not going to help the Court take it easy on him (IF the Court is so inclined to do so).

Wow...beating up on an old man enough that he dies. What a man.........

Posted by: He better start to pray! ()
Date: May 05, 2013 09:17PM

He better pray he dies before his ass lands him jail. He will never make it on the inside.

Posted by: Elliott Ness ()
Date: May 06, 2013 02:49PM

Suspect: Road Rage Fight Was Two-Sided
UPDATED: Librado Cena, the suspect, has been placed on administrative leave from his position as the director of religious education at St. Leo the Great church in Fairfax.
http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/articles/suspect-road-rage-fight-was-two-sided

UPDATE 2:14 P.M.: Church officials told WTOP Thursday that Librado Cena has been placed on administrative leave from his position as the director of religious education at Saint Leo the Great Catholic Church in Fairfax.

The Rev. David A. Whitestone told WTOP everyone at the church is "shocked and saddened" by what has happened.

"All of us are struggling to come to terms with this disturbing event," Whitestone says.

Whitestone says the entire church is praying for O'Brien's family members and everyone affected.

--------------------------------------

The man charged in connection with the death of a Fairfax City resident following a road-rage dispute in front of Best Buy last month is a religious educator in Fairfax who told police the altercation was two-sided, not a simple assault on his part.

Librado "Lee" Cena, 57, of Fairfax, the director of religious education at Saint Leo the Great Catholic Church in Fairfax, has been released on bail ahead of a July 3 hearing for aggravated malicious wounding in connection with the death of William Hays O'Brien, 63.

The Office of the Medical Examiner reported earlier this week O'Brien died as a result of injuries he sustained in the April 16 incident and not because of a pre-existing condition, ruling it a homicide.

The Commonwealth Attorney's Office is reviewing the charges and may escalate them before the July 3 hearing.

Cena was still listed on the school's web site as the director of education Thursday, but employees said he was "not available" at St. Leo's on Thursday. St. Leo's employees would not confirm to Patch whether he was still working in his role at the church.

In interviews with police, Cena alleged both men threw punches after exchanging horn blasts on the road, according to The Washington Post.

The paper reported Cena said O'Brien honked at him at several red lights as they drove on Pickett Road near the Fair City Mall that day, possibly because he didn't respond fast enough when the lights turned green.

O'Brien allegedly pulled into his destination, the Best Buy store at 9652 Main St., parked his car and got out.

Cena followed him there. A surveillance video shows him striking O'Brien from behind in the head, prompting O'Brien to defend himself, the Post reported.

A witness broke up the fight and Cena got in his vehicle and drove off, the Post reported. Two hours after reporting the incident to police, O'Brien called paramedics from home to report he was in distress with a powerful headache; he was unconscious and unresponsive when rescue crews arrived, according to the Post.

O'Brien died 10 days later, on April 26.

Family members of O'Brien reached by Patch declined to comment on the incident, citing the ongoing investigation.

Librado CenaCredit Fairfax City Police
Attachments:
498469d6f76515f9127f295a48f26265.jpg

Posted by: Negroponte ()
Date: May 06, 2013 03:04PM

saints fan, no wonder he's unstable, fucking waterhead

Posted by: A-Ha! ()
Date: May 06, 2013 04:34PM

Well isn’t he a handsome fella? LOL, idiot!

Posted by: ar15nova ()
Date: May 06, 2013 07:16PM

I go to St. Leo and while I do not know Mr. Cena personally, the issue I have (beyond the fact the #1 person on the parish staff committed murder) is the reaction of Fr. Whitestone. Mr. Cena's name is still on their website, he has not been terminated and there's been no mention of this amazing tragedy to the parish community. We all learned about it through the news channels just like everyone else. AMAZING! Innocent until proven guilty, sure, but terminated until acquitted would be much more appropriate for the Director of Religious Education. Fr. Whitestone's leadership is now in question and IMHO he should be immediately reassigned to an administrative position where he has no contact with the worshipping community.

Posted by: Correction ()
Date: May 06, 2013 09:01PM

ar15nova Wrote:
> I go to St. Leo and while I do not know Mr. Cena
> personally, the issue I have (beyond the fact the
> #1 person on the parish staff committed murder) is
> the reaction of Fr. Whitestone. Mr. Cena's name is
> still on their website, he has not been terminated
> and there's been no mention of this amazing
> tragedy to the parish community. We all learned
> about it through the news channels just like
> everyone else. AMAZING! Innocent until proven
> guilty, sure, but terminated until acquitted would
> be much more appropriate for the Director of
> Religious Education. Fr. Whitestone's leadership
> is now in question and IMHO he should be
> immediately reassigned to an administrative
> position where he has no contact with the
> worshipping community.

At Mass this weekend we got a flyer with Fr. Whitestone's statement about the situation (much the same as above--and certainly not defending or indicating any support for Cena, as I was relieved to see. I am horrified by what this man has said and done, but I don't blame the pastor; seems to me church Web sites are always very slow to be updated for any reason. To me this lag just shows a need for parish staff to become more adept at using social media.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: May 06, 2013 09:59PM

Elliott Ness Wrote:
>
> Cena followed him there. A surveillance video
> shows him striking O'Brien from behind in the
> head, prompting O'Brien to defend himself, the
> Post reported.

Chased him down and killed him from behind. Eye for an eye, isn't that from the Bible?

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: ar15nova ()
Date: May 07, 2013 09:43AM

Correction Wrote:
> ar15nova Wrote:
> -----
> > I go to St. Leo and while I do not know Mr.
> Cena
> > personally, the issue I have (beyond the fact
> the
> > #1 person on the parish staff committed murder)
> is
> > the reaction of Fr. Whitestone. Mr. Cena's name
> is
> > still on their website, he has not been
> terminated
> > and there's been no mention of this amazing
> > tragedy to the parish community. We all learned
> > about it through the news channels just like
> > everyone else. AMAZING! Innocent until proven
> > guilty, sure, but terminated until acquitted
> would
> > be much more appropriate for the Director of
> > Religious Education. Fr. Whitestone's
> leadership
> > is now in question and IMHO he should be
> > immediately reassigned to an administrative
> > position where he has no contact with the
> > worshipping community.
>
>
> At Mass this weekend we got a flyer with Fr.
> Whitestone's statement about the situation (much
> the same as above--and certainly not defending or
> indicating any support for Cena, as I was relieved
> to see. I am horrified by what this man has said
> and done, but I don't blame the pastor; seems to
> me church Web sites are always very slow to be
> updated for any reason. To me this lag just shows
> a need for parish staff to become more adept at
> using social media.

Good point about social media. Parishes that actually care about and minister to their parishioners are well versed in all the sm channels and constantly use them to reach out. Google Fr. Stephan Starzynski at St. Mary's. He's on Facebook, Tritter and even has a Wordpress site where he blogs. This parish does not engage through sm channels and that, to me, is a clue that our Priests do not feel the need to go above and beyond what their basic ministerial duties are. What does that have to do with the murderer in our midst? It lies right at the core. What happened in that parking lot should be talked about as a religious community. Sunday scriptures should be used to help us realize this type of action is a sin and will not be tolerated. The Priests and Bishop should react with force and clarity, yet their chosen path is to all but ignore it and hope it'll go away. What scares me about situations like this is that the leadership of the church goes to incredible lengths to cover up atrocities rather than face them and teach us how to act as a Christian. Fr. Whitestone certainly did not commit this atrocity, but as the leader of the parish but should have (a) known his employee was not mentally balanced, and (b) immediately terminated him and (c) from the pulpit, publicly denounce the act and the the person.

Posted by: Reverend Lovejoy ()
Date: May 07, 2013 11:35AM

Attachments:
tumblr_mlq6od4Z811row3guo1_500.jpg

most of us have kinda evolved past Leviticus, y'know?
Date: May 07, 2013 12:15PM

Dane Bramage Wrote:

>
> Chased him down and killed him from behind. Eye
> for an eye, isn't that from the Bible?

just cause something's in the Bible, doesnt mean YOU do it LoLz

Posted by: Sarah Harmon ()
Date: May 07, 2013 12:51PM

"Cena followed him there. A surveillance video show him striking O'Brien from behind in the head..." He alone is responsible for our neighbor's death, no excuses. This is a horrific story.

Date: May 07, 2013 10:50PM

Until Mr. Cena is convicted or acquitted, it is unfair to take action based on charges being filed. We would not want action taken on the basis of charges being filed against us, so we should not impose the same on him.

Ultimately, we don't actually know the full story of what happened that day. That will come out in a trial. You can't condemn, fire, distance yourself, etc...until all the relevant facts are known, and at this point, they're not.

Suspension to protect the innocent, which is what is really happening here, is totally appropriate. When the courts make their decision, then Mr. Cena's employer can decide what to do, because at that point, all the relevant facts will be out and a decision on guilt or innocence rendered. In the meantime, there's been no coverup, no attempt to defend his actions, nothing of the sort. His employer was up front about what happened, going so far as to tell everyone in the parish by the most reliable method possible about what happened. Seems they acted appropriately to me.

Date: May 07, 2013 10:58PM

ar15nova Wrote:
> Good point about social media. Parishes that
> actually care about and minister to their
> parishioners are well versed in all the sm
> channels and constantly use them to reach out.

Sort of. Most of the pastors in parishes are not very familiar with social media, not having grown up with it, and not doing social media is better than doing it badly. Their primary job is to take care of their flocks in the sacraments, so it's appropriate for them to focus there. If they can do social media too, great.

> Google Fr. Stephan Starzynski at St. Mary's. He's
> on Facebook, Tritter and even has a Wordpress site
> where he blogs. This parish does not engage
> through sm channels and that, to me, is a clue
> that our Priests do not feel the need to go above
> and beyond what their basic ministerial duties
> are.

Father Stephan is very good about social media. But that's how he performs his ministry. Not all priests do, and that doesn't make them bad priests, it just means they do it differently. If you haven't tried to contact the priests at St Leo and found them unresponsive, then it's unfair to judge them by a lack of activity on social media.

> What does that have to do with the murderer
> in our midst? It lies right at the core. What
> happened in that parking lot should be talked
> about as a religious community. Sunday scriptures
> should be used to help us realize this type of
> action is a sin and will not be tolerated.

Should it? Sure. And the St Leo community is talking about it, I'm sure. But I think everyone is pretty clear that violence against the innocent is wrong, there's really no reason to go into it in any more depth than it already is.

> The
> Priests and Bishop should react with force and
> clarity, yet their chosen path is to all but
> ignore it and hope it'll go away.

Ignore it? Publishing a statement in the bulletin is anything but ignoring it.

Mr Cena has a right to his good reputation until one can reasonably conclude he is guilty. I don't know about you, but I don't want anyone concluding my guilt or innocence based on two or three newspapers. We don't know all that happened that tragic day, so let's reserve judgment until we do.

> What scares me
> about situations like this is that the leadership
> of the church goes to incredible lengths to cover
> up atrocities rather than face them and teach us
> how to act as a Christian.

Coverup? Really?

Is there anyone who really thinks violence against innocents is a Christian value? I don't think so. I think they've done a perfectly sufficient job of teaching their flock that violence against innocents is wrong.

> Fr. Whitestone
> certainly did not commit this atrocity, but as the
> leader of the parish but should have (a) known his
> employee was not mentally balanced, and (b)
> immediately terminated him and (c) from the
> pulpit, publicly denounce the act and the the
> person.

There's no evidence in any history that Mr. Cena has ever been not "mentally balanced". He has no accusations, much less convictions, of violence in the past. Father Whitestone is not a mindreader.

It is vastly premature to publicly denounce the act when we don't know all the facts, and denouncing a person is never a Christian thing to do.

Posted by: Susan Addison ()
Date: May 09, 2013 07:00AM

This reads like a P.R. piece for the suspect, especially the headline saying that the assault was “two-sided.” Maybe a headline such as: "Road Rage Victim Fought Back as He Was Being Killed" would more appropriate.

I realize that Lee Cena is well known in our city, but the article insinuates that the VICTIM was to blame for trying to defend himself. Mr. Cena stalked this guy, ran up behind him and bashed his brains out… all for getting honked at in traffic. And this article attempts to blame the victim because Cena’s attacked “prompted” him to fight back??

There’s obviously another side to this story. But since there's a surveillance video of the attack, I'm sure the truth will come out in time. I can only hope that our judicial system gives this man what he deserves for taking another man’s life.

Posted by: David H ()
Date: May 09, 2013 07:18AM

We do not know the behavior of the other driver because he is dead, killed by Mr. Lee. The best story Mr. Lee could come up with after time to reflect was that the other person honked at him several times. A reasonable assumption would be that the true story would be even more unfavorable to Mr. Cena. There also was not a "moment of encounter". He followed the victim, ran up to him and hit him from behind. Mr. Cena evidently believes that Mr. O'Brien's attempt to defend himself makes all equal.

The fact that this man is the Director of Religious Instruction at a parochial school certainly makes one wonder about what exactly is being taught there. His apparent lack of any remorse is almost as shocking as the crime he committed.

Posted by: Kevin B ()
Date: May 09, 2013 07:50AM

Kardinal Wrote:
> ar15nova Wrote:
> > Good point about social media. Parishes that
> > actually care about and minister to their
> > parishioners are well versed in all the sm
> > channels and constantly use them to reach out.
>
> Sort of. Most of the pastors in parishes are not
> very familiar with social media, not having grown
> up with it, and not doing social media is better
> than doing it badly. Their primary job is to take
> care of their flocks in the sacraments, so it's
> appropriate for them to focus there. If they can
> do social media too, great.
>
> > Google Fr. Stephan Starzynski at St. Mary's.
> He's
> > on Facebook, Tritter and even has a Wordpress
> site
> > where he blogs. This parish does not engage
> > through sm channels and that, to me, is a clue
> > that our Priests do not feel the need to go
> above
> > and beyond what their basic ministerial duties
> > are.
>
> Father Stephan is very good about social media.
> But that's how he performs his ministry. Not all
> priests do, and that doesn't make them bad
> priests, it just means they do it differently. If
> you haven't tried to contact the priests at St Leo
> and found them unresponsive, then it's unfair to
> judge them by a lack of activity on social media.
>
> > What does that have to do with the murderer
> > in our midst? It lies right at the core. What
> > happened in that parking lot should be talked
> > about as a religious community. Sunday
> scriptures
> > should be used to help us realize this type of
> > action is a sin and will not be tolerated.
>
> Should it? Sure. And the St Leo community is
> talking about it, I'm sure. But I think everyone
> is pretty clear that violence against the innocent
> is wrong, there's really no reason to go into it
> in any more depth than it already is.
>
> > The
> > Priests and Bishop should react with force and
> > clarity, yet their chosen path is to all but
> > ignore it and hope it'll go away.
>
> Ignore it? Publishing a statement in the bulletin
> is anything but ignoring it.
>
> Mr Cena has a right to his good reputation until
> one can reasonably conclude he is guilty. I don't
> know about you, but I don't want anyone concluding
> my guilt or innocence based on two or three
> newspapers. We don't know all that happened that
> tragic day, so let's reserve judgment until we
> do.
>
> > What scares me
> > about situations like this is that the
> leadership
> > of the church goes to incredible lengths to
> cover
> > up atrocities rather than face them and teach
> us
> > how to act as a Christian.
>
> Coverup? Really?
>
> Is there anyone who really thinks violence against
> innocents is a Christian value? I don't think so.
> I think they've done a perfectly sufficient job
> of teaching their flock that violence against
> innocents is wrong.
>
>
> > Fr. Whitestone
> > certainly did not commit this atrocity, but as
> the
> > leader of the parish but should have (a) known
> his
> > employee was not mentally balanced, and (b)
> > immediately terminated him and (c) from the
> > pulpit, publicly denounce the act and the the
> > person.
>
> There's no evidence in any history that Mr. Cena
> has ever been not "mentally balanced". He has no
> accusations, much less convictions, of violence in
> the past. Father Whitestone is not a mindreader.
>
> It is vastly premature to publicly denounce the
> act when we don't know all the facts, and
> denouncing a person is never a Christian thing to
> do.

This situation is clear second degree murder ... To pursue another person with intent to inflict pain or harm by physical assault .... The fact that one man died is clear and while death may not have been the intent of the assault it was the outcome.

20+ years in prison is in order and ... Murder charges should be filed by FX City police very soon.... I also agree the title of this story is very one sided with all the known facts and does a dead man much injustice.

Posted by: prayers ()
Date: May 09, 2013 07:58AM

Sarah Harmon Wrote:
> "Cena followed him there. A surveillance video
> show him striking O'Brien from behind in the
> head..." He alone is responsible for our
> neighbor's death, no excuses. This is a horrific
> story.

People are so quick to judge. We are shocked and saddened of this horrific event. We know the Cenas, a wonderful church-involved family, I am 110% sure his intentions were never to end someone's life in a hospital. I don't think anyone that gets into an altercation, thinks to end someone's life. This a really bad road-rage that ended in tragic. Something must of made Cena so irate to the point of confrontation. Let this be a road lesson, it is better to ignore aggressive drivers, then to follow them to confront them, it can clearly turn into a tragedy, like this one. We are praying for the Cena family as they deal with this tragedy; my heart and prayers also go out to the O'Brien family as they mourn a loss.

Posted by: excuse maker ()
Date: May 09, 2013 08:26AM

> ...I am 110% sure his intentions were never to end someone's life in a hospital...

I like the "in a hospital" bit - makes it seem so...innocent!

But, he apparently killed a guy. The dead guy's certainly dead.

People should stop honking within a microsec the light turn green
Posted by: blah blah blah ()
Date: May 09, 2013 08:34AM

I seriously want to get out the car and punch some people some day. But I do not have the nerve to do that so I just refuse to move the car. I could tell the cop the honking scare and paralyze me ;)

Date: May 09, 2013 08:35AM

prayers Wrote:

>
> People are so quick to judge. We are shocked and
> saddened of this horrific event. We know the
> Cenas, a wonderful church-involved family, I am
> 110% sure his intentions were never to end
> someone's life in a hospital. I don't think anyone
> that gets into an altercation, thinks to end
> someone's life. This a really bad road-rage that
> ended in tragic. Something must of made Cena so
> irate to the point of confrontation. Let this be a
> road lesson, it is better to ignore aggressive
> drivers, then to follow them to confront them, it
> can clearly turn into a tragedy, like this one. We
> are praying for the Cena family as they deal with
> this tragedy; my heart and prayers also go out to
> the O'Brien family as they mourn a loss.

you fucking cunt

I am SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF PPL wanting to give this guy a pass FUCK THIS SHIT!!
if hoss was dark, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUSE would have him hanging from an oak tree til the cicadas laid eggs in his eye sockets - and would be protesting burying him after he was dead.

But because he looks like us, it's ok he STALKED ANOTHER MAN, PUT HIS HANDS ON HIM, AND KILLED HIM WITH HIS OWN TWO HANDS!!

Fuck ALL OF YOU who would tell me that this aint straight up murder (i'd give it 2nd degree at least).

Cena should get 5-15 yrs for this shit - it aint funny - aint fucking funny at all.

p.s. and this "oh, he's such a nice guy he CLEARLY didnt mean to hurt anyone" bullshit - y'all need to stop with that fucking shit - you see how my nasty words are mean and hurtful? MY NASTY WORDS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO A FIST FROM A STRANGER IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE YOU HONKED! So yr friend is NASTIER than Gordon Blvd EVER HAS BEEN IN HIS LIFE - so wake up, ok? This aint the first time he's done this shit - this is just the time he's been caught.

Posted by: prayers ()
Date: May 09, 2013 09:30AM

There are too many selfish/aggressive drivers here in our area. Just last week, some middle-age man honked at me for about 3 miles on Rt. 50 (I kid you not!). This man even flicked me despite that I had my 3 school-age children in the car...man, my blood was boiling, and I sure wanted to stop my car and curse him out; lucky for him the road split into a fork, or perhaps I was the lucky one...he could of had a gun for all I know. Point is, people need to clam down on the road.

Posted by: FFX liberal ()
Date: May 09, 2013 09:42AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> prayers Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > People are so quick to judge. We are shocked
> and
> > saddened of this horrific event. We know the
> > Cenas, a wonderful church-involved family, I am
> > 110% sure his intentions were never to end
> > someone's life in a hospital. I don't think
> anyone
> > that gets into an altercation, thinks to end
> > someone's life. This a really bad road-rage
> that
> > ended in tragic. Something must of made Cena so
> > irate to the point of confrontation. Let this be
> a
> > road lesson, it is better to ignore aggressive
> > drivers, then to follow them to confront them,
> it
> > can clearly turn into a tragedy, like this one.
> We
> > are praying for the Cena family as they deal
> with
> > this tragedy; my heart and prayers also go out
> to
> > the O'Brien family as they mourn a loss.
>
> you fucking cunt
>
> I am SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF PPL wanting to
> give this guy a pass FUCK THIS SHIT!!
> if hoss was dark, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUSE
> would have him hanging from an oak tree til the
> cicadas laid eggs in his eye sockets - and would
> be protesting burying him after he was dead.
>
> But because he looks like us, it's ok he STALKED
> ANOTHER MAN, PUT HIS HANDS ON HIM, AND KILLED HIM
> WITH HIS OWN TWO HANDS!!
>
> Fuck ALL OF YOU who would tell me that this aint
> straight up murder (i'd give it 2nd degree at
> least).
>
> Cena should get 5-15 yrs for this shit - it aint
> funny - aint fucking funny at all.
>
> p.s. and this "oh, he's such a nice guy he CLEARLY
> didnt mean to hurt anyone" bullshit - y'all need
> to stop with that fucking shit - you see how my
> nasty words are mean and hurtful? MY NASTY WORDS
> ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO A FIST FROM A STRANGER IN
> YOUR FACE BECAUSE YOU HONKED! So yr friend is
> NASTIER than Gordon Blvd EVER HAS BEEN IN HIS LIFE
> - so wake up, ok? This aint the first time he's
> done this shit - this is just the time he's been
> caught.

I don't know if Mr. Cena's version is true, but if someone honked at me "at several red lights", I would probably do the same thing - follow them and ask them to explain themselves. I get very angry with the selfish drivers in this area who honk, tailgate and cut people off in traffic just because I guess they feel law-abiding drivers are delaying them.

Posted by: WTF???? ()
Date: May 09, 2013 09:48AM

Cena has absolutely no remorse for his actions! He claims the other guy deserved it and he was right to confront him and punch him!

According to investigators, Cena said he had made a mistake, but he didn’t think he needed to pay for it.

He may be a church going man, but he certainly doesn't follow any of the teachings I learned about in Catholic school. I hope he loses his job and rots in jail while he's some black guy's bitch and his ass bleeds for a long, long time.

Posted by: L8Shift ()
Date: May 09, 2013 09:53AM

What happened to turn the other cheek, Mr. Cena?

Can we get a quote from Mr. O'Brien, no, because he is no longer with us.

Posted by: lets be calm ()
Date: May 09, 2013 09:57AM

Why did one man attack another man over horn honking? That’s the question my 10-year-old daughter asked at the breakfast table after I had read a newspaper account of the incident aloud to my husband.

I started to reply that Librado Cena was simply angry, and that’s why William Hays O’Brien was dead. Then I thought about how earlier in the week, my six-year-old son had gotten upset at his younger brother and walloped him in anger. The six-year-old received punishment, but the story made me realize how important it was that parents help their children see the dangers of anger.

So I told the kids that the anger in Cena’s heart at the time of the attack was the same one in their hearts when they got upset at their siblings. That anger comes from within, and if they are not diligent in learning how to control it, it can rear its ugly head and trigger more than a punishment from Mom.

The children were visibly startled to think their actions in anger were the same as that man’s. Cena followed O’Brien to a parking lot and then attacked O’Brien, so it wasn’t a matter of the “heat of the moment.” Cena could have decided in the car to let it go, to shake off the annoyance of the situation, to continue on his way. But he didn’t, and now a man is dead. I’m sure if Cena could do turn back the clock, he would have kept driving.

The lesson for us as parent is twofold. First, we need to help our children realize that anger is a dangerous thing, that they need to learn how to control it in childhood or it will control them their entire life. Deliver consequences when anger is inappropriately displayed. Talk with them about coping mechanisms when they feel angry, such as counting to 10, breathing in and out slowly, walking away or going to their room for a cooling off period.

Second, we need to model good examples with our own anger management. We must watch how we react to life’s little annoyances, like the driver who cuts us off, the cashier who gave us the wrong change or the mess spilled milk made on the kitchen table. When we do blow up—and we’re only human, so we will have plenty of opportunities to put this into practice—we need to halt our tirades and make amends sincerely and swiftly.

By remembering that anger is merely an emotion that can be controlled, we can help equip our children so that they will be able to navigate life without having anger manage them. Of course, we can’t guarantee smooth sailing, but we should do all we can to help them keep the waters calm.

Posted by: examine your conscience ()
Date: May 09, 2013 10:19AM

prayers Wrote:
> Something must of made Cena so
> irate to the point of confrontation.

Wow, talk about denial.

Posted by: Signal 30 ()
Date: May 09, 2013 10:26AM

I am SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF PPL wanting to give this guy a pass FUCK THIS SHIT!!
if hoss was dark, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUSE would have him hanging from an oak tree til the cicadas laid eggs in his eye sockets - and would be protesting burying him after he was dead.

But because he looks like us, it's ok he STALKED ANOTHER MAN, PUT HIS HANDS ON HIM, AND KILLED HIM WITH HIS OWN TWO HANDS!!

Fuck ALL OF YOU who would tell me that this aint straight up murder (i'd give it 2nd degree at least).

Cena should get 5-15 yrs for this shit - it aint funny - aint fucking funny at all.

p.s. and this "oh, he's such a nice guy he CLEARLY didnt mean to hurt anyone" bullshit - y'all need to stop with that fucking shit - you see how my nasty words are mean and hurtful? MY NASTY WORDS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO A FIST FROM A STRANGER IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE YOU HONKED! So yr friend is NASTIER than Gordon Blvd EVER HAS BEEN IN HIS LIFE

Gordon, sweetie, you're getting all worked up again...we talked about this before. If you get this mad in front of a keyboard, Remember, thoughts become words, words become actions...

I can only imagine what you must be like behind the wheel of a car...

Posted by: Road Rage Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 09, 2013 10:41AM

Probably looks something like this...
Attachments:
RoadRage.jpg

Posted by: Pious ()
Date: May 09, 2013 11:36AM

In my minds eye I can see it now. Cena thinks he is the only one that matters on this earth and he will take his time and do what he please while driving about on his very own planet. How dare somebody honk at him and disturb his surroundings as he blindly navigates through his own mind without any regard for anybody else. BAMM...a loud honking sound and he suddenly realizes he is a jerk and is so embarassed by reality he decides he must redeem himself by punching the guy who brought him back to reality. A$$ clown.

Posted by: AdamAhmed ()
Date: May 09, 2013 01:08PM

It's those crazy Christians again. I wonder what role his church upbringing had in causing him to react violently to the situation. That being said, I too have wanted to confront some of those Fairfax drivers. I wonder if my Muslim religion has anything to do with it?

Posted by: Jesus loves U ()
Date: May 09, 2013 01:19PM

Jesus should have said, "turn the other ear" had he known his followers would be murderous due to someone making a sound at them.

Date: May 09, 2013 02:24PM

@Adam - shhhhh - be quiet or you'll get beat up by Cena's buddy at the country club LoLz
@Road, Signal - protip: wasting yr lifetime trying to figure out what Gordon Blvd does in his real life is only for losers LoLz
@let's - there's no lesson here - only IDIOTS and ABUSERS would ever get out a car to fight. There's NO LOGICAL REASON to do otherwise. You either are and idiot, too stupid to understand a roadway is for travel, or yr an abuser - someone who is NUMBER ONE and is off on a "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME" sorta-trip.
@FFX lib - BIG diff there is that you never said you'd put yr hands on another person. That's the CHOICE Cena made to do. And yeah, yr being a fool if you get honked at and you ALLOW that somebody else to change what you were setting out to do before.

@EVERYBODY - you are weak as SHIT if someone honking at your car (cause you do understand THEY DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE NOT HONKING AT "YOU", correct?) can make you upset, angry, or want to change your travel plans.

pic unrelated
Attachments:
untitled.bmp

Posted by: Blah Blah Blah ()
Date: May 09, 2013 02:47PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @EVERYBODY - you are weak as SHIT if someone
> honking at your car (cause you do understand
> THEY DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE NOT HONKING AT
> "YOU"
, correct?) can make you upset, angry, or
> want to change your travel plans.

Is refusing to move a change in travel plan? If somebody honks at me as soon as the light turn green. I will not move and just sit there and enjoy the honking. To me, it's musical. Pissed them off even more.

Posted by: justified??? ()
Date: May 09, 2013 02:57PM

Kardinal Wrote:
> ar15nova Wrote:
> > Good point about social media. Parishes that
> > actually care about and minister to their
> > parishioners are well versed in all the sm
> > channels and constantly use them to reach out.
>
> Sort of. Most of the pastors in parishes are not
> very familiar with social media, not having grown
> up with it, and not doing social media is better
> than doing it badly. Their primary job is to take
> care of their flocks in the sacraments, so it's
> appropriate for them to focus there. If they can
> do social media too, great.
>
> > Google Fr. Stephan Starzynski at St. Mary's.
> He's
> > on Facebook, Tritter and even has a Wordpress
> site
> > where he blogs. This parish does not engage
> > through sm channels and that, to me, is a clue
> > that our Priests do not feel the need to go
> above
> > and beyond what their basic ministerial duties
> > are.
>
> Father Stephan is very good about social media.
> But that's how he performs his ministry. Not all
> priests do, and that doesn't make them bad
> priests, it just means they do it differently. If
> you haven't tried to contact the priests at St Leo
> and found them unresponsive, then it's unfair to
> judge them by a lack of activity on social media.
>
> > What does that have to do with the murderer
> > in our midst? It lies right at the core. What
> > happened in that parking lot should be talked
> > about as a religious community. Sunday
> scriptures
> > should be used to help us realize this type of
> > action is a sin and will not be tolerated.
>
> Should it? Sure. And the St Leo community is
> talking about it, I'm sure. But I think everyone
> is pretty clear that violence against the innocent
> is wrong, there's really no reason to go into it
> in any more depth than it already is.
>
> > The
> > Priests and Bishop should react with force and
> > clarity, yet their chosen path is to all but
> > ignore it and hope it'll go away.
>
> Ignore it? Publishing a statement in the bulletin
> is anything but ignoring it.
>
> Mr Cena has a right to his good reputation until
> one can reasonably conclude he is guilty. I don't
> know about you, but I don't want anyone concluding
> my guilt or innocence based on two or three
> newspapers. We don't know all that happened that
> tragic day, so let's reserve judgment until we
> do.
>
> > What scares me
> > about situations like this is that the
> leadership
> > of the church goes to incredible lengths to
> cover
> > up atrocities rather than face them and teach
> us
> > how to act as a Christian.
>
> Coverup? Really?
>
> Is there anyone who really thinks violence against
> innocents is a Christian value? I don't think so.
> I think they've done a perfectly sufficient job
> of teaching their flock that violence against
> innocents is wrong.
>
>
> > Fr. Whitestone
> > certainly did not commit this atrocity, but as
> the
> > leader of the parish but should have (a) known
> his
> > employee was not mentally balanced, and (b)
> > immediately terminated him and (c) from the
> > pulpit, publicly denounce the act and the the
> > person.
>
> There's no evidence in any history that Mr. Cena
> has ever been not "mentally balanced". He has no
> accusations, much less convictions, of violence in
> the past. Father Whitestone is not a mindreader.
>
> It is vastly premature to publicly denounce the
> act when we don't know all the facts, and
> denouncing a person is never a Christian thing to
> do.

Excuse me, but he feels he made a mistake but shouldn't be held accountable? I don't care if Mr. O'Brien honked at him 100 times - he followed the man into the parking lot. HE ATTACKED THE MAN FROM BEHIND. Mr. O'Brien did nothing more than what you or I would do - defend himself. Give me a break, this man should be charged for causing this man's death - the result according to autopsy report - TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY> no and's, ifs, or buts about it.

Posted by: pre-existing condition? ()
Date: May 09, 2013 03:29PM

My understanding is they did an autopsy to determine cause of death because Mr. O'brien had a pre-existing condition. Like so many Americans, he probably had high blood pressure, high cholesterol and pre-diabetes. Without knowing all the facts (as no one posting here does either) - I suspect he was on blood thinners - a fairly minimal blow could result in a subdural hematoma, which, if not treated in time, could result in death. The whole thing is a terrible tragedy, but I will wait for more facts before calling for an eye for an eye, or a gun-fight in Fairfax. It's a shame people here feel compelled to makie stupid assumptions about someone's nationality or to make other unfortunate and dumb statements about something so serious. While assaulting someone is a crime - the death of this person clearly was not intended nor foreseen by Mr. Cena or the staff in Best Buy, or apparently Mr. O'Brien. There are almost no details about what happened prior to Mr. O'Brien being punched... I can't imagine Mr. Cena, or any adult around Fairfax, would be provoked to physically assault someone simply for being beeped at.

Posted by: Ivy Bigbee ()
Date: May 09, 2013 03:36PM

pre-existing condition? Wrote:
> My understanding is they did an autopsy to
> determine cause of death because Mr. O'brien had a
> pre-existing condition. Like so many Americans, he
> probably had high blood pressure, high cholesterol
> and pre-diabetes. Without knowing all the facts
> (as no one posting here does either) - I suspect
> he was on blood thinners - a fairly minimal blow
> could result in a subdural hematoma, which, if not
> treated in time, could result in death. The whole
> thing is a terrible tragedy, but I will wait for
> more facts before calling for an eye for an eye,
> or a gun-fight in Fairfax. It's a shame people
> here feel compelled to makie stupid assumptions
> about someone's nationality or to make other
> unfortunate and dumb statements about something so
> serious. While assaulting someone is a crime - the
> death of this person clearly was not intended nor
> foreseen by Mr. Cena or the staff in Best Buy, or
> apparently Mr. O'Brien. There are almost no
> details about what happened prior to Mr. O'Brien
> being punched... I can't imagine Mr. Cena, or any
> adult around Fairfax, would be provoked to
> physically assault someone simply for being beeped
> at.

It doesn't matter. If someone has a heart attack during a robbery, the robber is charged with murder. This man died as a result of the criminal actions of another, that person is 100% responsible. It makes no difference if it was "foreseen". Cena sucker punched Mr. O'Brien. He is responsible for his murder.

Posted by: sky3ler responds: ()
Date: May 09, 2013 03:56PM

pre-existing condition? Wrote:
> My understanding is they did an autopsy to
> determine cause of death because Mr. O'brien had a
> pre-existing condition. Like so many Americans, he
> probably had high blood pressure, high cholesterol
> and pre-diabetes. Without knowing all the facts
> (as no one posting here does either) - I suspect
> he was on blood thinners - a fairly minimal blow
> could result in a subdural hematoma, which, if not
> treated in time, could result in death. The whole
> thing is a terrible tragedy, but I will wait for
> more facts before calling for an eye for an eye,
> or a gun-fight in Fairfax. It's a shame people
> here feel compelled to makie stupid assumptions
> about someone's nationality or to make other
> unfortunate and dumb statements about something so
> serious. While assaulting someone is a crime - the
> death of this person clearly was not intended nor
> foreseen by Mr. Cena or the staff in Best Buy, or
> apparently Mr. O'Brien. There are almost no
> details about what happened prior to Mr. O'Brien
> being punched... I can't imagine Mr. Cena, or any
> adult around Fairfax, would be provoked to
> physically assault someone simply for being beeped
> at.

Are you serious? We had some guy that followed my husband and me into a parking lot in the Columbia Pike area. I have no idea why, but he got out of his car and pointed to my husband and yelled "Did you see what he did?" I said no, and when he realized my husband was a lot bigger than he was, and that I, at around 5'5" was a little bigger, he sort of deflated and drove away.
Some people feel that if you change lanes and get ahead of them their masculinity is destroyed. Or something.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.