HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McLean Landlords
Posted by: Allez vous Faire ()
Date: April 16, 2013 10:31PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: McLean Landlords
Posted by: shame ()
Date: April 16, 2013 10:53PM

The landlord sounds like a complete piece of trash, without a doubt. BUT, those tenants need to take some responsibility for agreeing to live in those conditions. And I'm not going to buy "but they're international students, how are they supposed to know any better".
Glad no one was seriously injured, and I'm very sorry that the girls have lost probably everything they owned, because I'll bet my first born that they don't have renters insurance!

Posted by: Snoop ()
Date: April 17, 2013 07:43AM

"“I was completely trapped,” said Pozo, who said she is among six young women who lived in the house. She said she called 911 and stayed on the phone until a firefighter arrived and helped her and her two pet ferrets to safety."

Who the hell has two pet ferrets?

NOT. ROCKET. SCIENCE.
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 17, 2013 08:00AM

Snoop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "“I was completely trapped,” said Pozo, who
> said she is among six young women who lived in the
> house. She said she called 911 and stayed on the
> phone until a firefighter arrived and helped her
> and her two pet ferrets to safety."
>
> Who the hell has two pet ferrets?

1) ...............basement of the rental property

2) .........................cited repeatedly for crowding and other code violations

3) Samantha Pozo, a student at Northern Virginia Community College

4) .............she is among six young women who lived in the house.

5) ..........county rules allow no more than four unrelated people to live in the house

6) .................basement had been illegally converted into a second living area, he said, and inspectors found improper electrical wiring, defective smoke detectors and defective exhaust fan

the sorta person who's gonna live in a place like that is the sorta person who's gonna have two ferrets, k?

Re: NOT. ROCKET. SCIENCE.
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 17, 2013 08:11AM

House fire was in Halls Hill in Arl.

What does McLean have to do with it?

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: April 17, 2013 08:29AM

WingNut Wrote:
> House fire was in Halls Hill in Arl.
>
> What does McLean have to do with it?

c'mon bro. where do you think the guy lives, eh?

I know it's early but c'mon now LoLz

edit: I should have said "where the guy works out off" - guess it was too early for me as well LoLz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2013 10:34AM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: 9yhTn ()
Date: April 17, 2013 10:05AM

I kinda wish the houses around my way that have 10-15 unrelated people living in them and parking their cars taking up all the street parking would "Accidentaly" catch fire....or apartments like Vienna Park or any complex in Springfield overrun with a lot of "unrelated people"........or if the county could just enforce the existing rules and stop turning a blind eye, that would be great.

Posted by: DA ()
Date: April 17, 2013 10:24AM

Well, that wasn't difficult:

CHRETIEN ","PAUL ","H","052"," 8533","HORSESHOE ","LA","POTOMAC ","MD","11/08/2006","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"CHRETIEN ","PAUL ","H","053"," 8533","HORSESHOE ","LA","POTOMAC ","MD","02/11/2007","LIC PLATE IMPRO FASTND OR COVERED "
"CHRETIEN ","PAUL ","H","054"," 8533","HORSESHOE ","LA","POTOMAC ","MD","08/10/2008","DISPLAY OF LIC PLATES "
"CHRETIEN ","PAUL ","H","054"," 8533","HORSESHOE ","LA","POTOMAC ","MD","08/10/2008","LIC PLATE IMPRO FASTND OR COVERED "

Date: April 17, 2013 10:34AM

same guy?

http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/04/real_estate/accidental_landlords.moneymag/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2013 10:37AM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: Potomac Landlords ()
Date: April 17, 2013 02:28PM

DA Wrote:
> Well, that wasn't difficult:
>
> CHRETIEN ","PAUL ","H","052","
> 8533","HORSESHOE ","LA","POTOMAC
> ","MD","11/08/2006","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS
> "
> "CHRETIEN ","PAUL ","H","053","
> ","MD","02/11/2007","LIC PLATE IMPRO FASTND OR
> COVERED "
> "CHRETIEN ","PAUL ","H","054","
> ","MD","08/10/2008","DISPLAY OF LIC PLATES
> "
> "CHRETIEN ","PAUL ","H","054","
> ","MD","08/10/2008","LIC PLATE IMPRO FASTND OR
> COVERED "

Yep:

http://arlingtonva.us/Departments/RealEstate/reassessments/scripts/Inquiry.asp?Action=View&lrsn=12609

Posted by: bdi ()
Date: April 17, 2013 05:40PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> same guy?
>
> http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/04/real_estate/accide
> ntal_landlords.moneymag/

"Katherine and Jean-Paul Chretien"
"Katherine, 32, an internist."

"CHRETIEN ","PAUL ","H","054"

Posted by: This guy nd ()
Date: April 17, 2013 08:31PM

Does this to obtain cheap labor

http://www.califbldrs.com/

Date: April 17, 2013 08:47PM

@bdi - so he likes em young, eh?

heh................just like his tenants.

Posted by: mm6 ()
Date: April 17, 2013 10:23PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> same guy?
>
> http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/04/real_estate/accide
> ntal_landlords.moneymag/

Nah, I know this asshole and that's not him. He's a piece of shit, glad to see him in trouble.

Date: April 17, 2013 10:35PM

there IS a Paul "N" Chretien, lives in McLean.............................

maybe he's the one?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2013 10:36PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: April 18, 2013 08:36AM

Thats him, pretty sure he is a licensed attorney with a real estate license....

funny how slumlords always live in nice places, eh? LoLz
Date: April 18, 2013 08:44AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> WingNut Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > House fire was in Halls Hill in Arl.
> >
> > What does McLean have to do with it?
>
>
> c'mon bro. where do you think the guy lives, eh?
>
> I know it's early but c'mon now LoLz
>
> edit: I should have said "where the guy works out
> off" - guess it was too early for me as well LoLz

well shit - if that's the case, looks like I was awake afterall LoLz

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6215+Nethercombe&ll=38.923565,-77.150865&spn=0.05115,0.077162&sll=38.923278,-77.151156&layer=c&cbp=13,218.27,,0,0&cbll=38.923565,-77.150865&hnear=6215+Nethercombe+Ct,+McLean,+Fairfax,+Virginia+22101&t=h&z=14&iwloc=A&panoid=fiYttvug9VhpkWpk0yl1HQ

Posted by: more info ()
Date: April 18, 2013 09:14AM

There is a Paul-Noel Chretien who is a licensed Realtor with Prosperity Realty in Chantilly and a lawyer who lives in McLean. If he is the same Paul Chretien, then obviously he's got knowledge of real estate law and is deliberately violating it. (I doubt he'll be able to claim ignorance of the situation, either, since being a licensed real estate professionalm I suspect he inspects the property frequently to make sure the tenants aren't fucking it up.)

BTW, 6215 Nethercombe Lane was sold by Paul Noel Chretien in May of 2009, so unless he's renting the property back he doesn't actually live there. He's at 1733 N. Albemarle St.

Lastly, here's a picture of Paul Noel Chretien (he's the one in the middle), who's identified as being with the CIA from a 2003 event (http://hauensteincenter.org/media-gallery-george-w-bush-economic-crisis-and-the-lessons-of-history/). It's possible that Chretien's an ex-spook who's taken up a second career as a slumlord.

http://http://prosperityrealty.com/agents.asp
http://www.martindale.com/Paul-Noel-Chretien/1741087-lawyer.htm
Attachments:
fears_dc_12.jpg

Date: April 18, 2013 09:20AM

so what's more sad.

1) that we cant figure out which guy this is or

2) county of Arlington and the media could care less about identifying a man who after repeated code violations, ALMOST CAUSED A FUCKING INFERNO CATASTROPHE HERE THIS FUCKING WEEK!!?!?!!?

yeah, I get it's a busy news week and all.............but man, that story could've easily read SIX DEAD IN ARLINGTON and I'm not really trying to see that anytime soon, y'know? Maybe instead of focusing on parking space WJLA could look into who would create such a scenario to even occur.

Posted by: DCBJS ()
Date: April 18, 2013 06:45PM

No that's not him, he's no attorney. He builds homes. There's pic of him here:
http://www.califbldrs.com/abo5.htm

Posted by: Jim Long ()
Date: September 19, 2017 06:26PM

Does any one have any information on Paul H. Chretien and his exploitation of cheap illegal immigrant labor ? He builds homes in the Potomac area Continental Guilders !Also have heard of him associated with young immigrant illegal women . Does anybody have any information on this guy ?

Posted by: fORKS ()
Date: September 19, 2017 07:52PM

I lived in NOVA back in the glory days of the flop house where people rented rooms because they could not afford anything else,usually run by old ladies with cats and grumpy old men.I lived in one house in Springfield on Merryweather Ln back in 81,a lady everyone called Annie ran the place,she was a nice lady but my God that house was filthy and crawling with mangy Cats

I lived in two over off Rt 1 near the Huntington Metro station,one was a 24/7 party house and I lived in the attic,the other was run by an old man and his brother,crabby old guy.....I will never forget those days and appreciate with great intensity the way I live now,in the country many miles away from that place in my own house....and NO CATS AND ROACHES !!!!!

Date: September 20, 2017 11:52AM

Does anybody have any information on Paul H. Chretien and his illegal use of mexican labor ?

Posted by: Thom Devoltes ()
Date: September 20, 2017 05:31PM

Paul Chretien is dead.
His slumlord days are over.

Date: September 21, 2017 02:22PM

paul Chretien the Doctor is dead but Paul H. Chretien the Builder is alive and well up to no good as usual ! Yes he is a slumlord and an exploiter of cheap immigrant labor ! Do you know anything about this Paul H. Chretien the home builder ?

Posted by: Blimmo ()
Date: September 21, 2017 09:59PM

I thought it said MEXICAN landlords, and I didn't know there was such a thing.

Posted by: Sadie J ()
Date: March 30, 2021 08:31PM

Paul Henry Chretien (although he goes by numerous aliases) along with numerous addresses - ..... was arrested for the Child sex crime in Montgomery county label unspecified. Trial by Jury July 2021 in Montgomery county. Although he was arrested numerous times for numerous things including for looking in people's windows at their young daughters, he has managed to use money & legal representation to escape justice. I'd never want to be his tenant for fear he'd have cameras everywhere. He is a died in the wool predator, who has been arrested for domestic violence & I hope they convict this filthy guy & he spends his life in Jail. He hires a private investigator to make his victims lives a hell when he perpetrated a crime against them. A real danger to the public go to Maryland Court Cases online & you'll see there are literally decades & decades of criminal behavior & court cases.
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/30221036/USA_v_CHRETIEN
https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac/violent-crimes-against-children-news

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: March 31, 2021 07:03PM

That’s in Arlington, not McLean you stupid nigger

Posted by: McLean sucks shit ()
Date: April 01, 2021 04:53AM

Who gives a fuck about McLean? It is full of nasty white people that are racist, prejudice, and unhappy even though they have money. They fuck their ugly husbands and then sit there sulking in the dark after he pulls out thinking about how they are wasting their lives in the freezing cold, with bratty unappreciative kids, making crappy food that no one eats, with saggy tits and wrinkles, when they could have had a real career instead. Waah! They are bored with their shitty lives. Go drink some wine mother fucker!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.