HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
James Craig Summers Trial - Prince William County
Posted by: Rebel ()
Date: April 02, 2013 08:50PM

James Craig Summers is scheduled for trial in Prince William County April 10, 2013 for forced sodomy charges. Summers is retired from Fairfax County Fire Department where he served as a station chief. He's also a 1974 graduate of Fairfax High School in Fairfax, Virginia. He was "relieved of his duties" as a Fairfax County Police officer after he was arrested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Craig Summers Trial - Prince William County
Posted by: dobiegirl ()
Date: April 02, 2013 09:15PM

He's got the look!
Attachments:
summers-james-mugshot.jpg

Date: April 02, 2013 09:17PM

Posted by: Wait, read the story first ()
Date: April 02, 2013 09:50PM

Read it first before you judge someone.

Date: April 02, 2013 10:50PM

I'm not relying on what's been printed alone. I think the facts caught up with him. The guy has a violent/psyco/dark side. I don't think he should have been a cop in the first place.

Posted by: Joes ()
Date: April 03, 2013 09:01AM

What is his history of violence and "dark side", dobiegirl
. I'm not defending him, I'm just curious abut the guy. I don't know him.

Posted by: GFR ()
Date: April 03, 2013 02:22PM

dobiegirl---please post your picture so we can decide if you "have the look"....what kind of shit is that?

Not defending the guy...if he did it then he deserves to burn.

However there are a lot of issues with the whole thing if you go back and read some of the old news articles when this guy first got arrested. Guy gets arrested 2 or 3 years after it happened? The "victim" was in a relationship with the guy at the time it happened?

Is it possible the victim is a fucking nut case that just trying to get at an Ex?

Or maybe the guy is a crazy shit bag...I guess its up to the 12 people to decide.

Posted by: freaky ()
Date: April 03, 2013 03:41PM

This could be just a vindictive nut-case ex-girlfriend or it could be something more. James Craig Summers was arrested in May and indicted in Sep. His trial is set for Apr 10. So, there appears to have been some careful review of this case before it was set for trial. Perhaps they have something more than just the word of his ex. Perhaps it was reported earlier, but no action was taken until more evidence was obtained that justified the action. There are a lot of wacky nut-job women that know how to "use" the system to get back at a guy, but all that is moot if he actually did something that crossed the line. Whatever the case, a lot of damage has been done due to the exposure. Even if he gets acquitted, he would have a hard time finding a job if he loses his employment with Fairfax County.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 03, 2013 04:34PM

@freaky - ok, I'll bite. How do you know there are "a lot of wacky nut-job women that know how to "use" the system to get back at a guy"? Getting indicted by a grand jury is SLIGHTLY different than getting yr car vandalized by an ex, dontcha think?

@GFR - um, why you trying to check out dobiegirl? Got Lonely? hahahaha! anyways, dobiegirl aint been INDICTED BY A GRAND FUCKING JURY so she can "have the look" all she want LoLz

Date: April 03, 2013 04:50PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @freaky - ok, I'll bite. How do you know there
> are "a lot of wacky nut-job women that know how to
> "use" the system to get back at a guy"? Getting
> indicted by a grand jury is SLIGHTLY different
> than getting yr car vandalized by an ex, dontcha
> think?
>
> @GFR - um, why you trying to check out dobiegirl?
> Got Lonely? hahahaha! anyways, dobiegirl aint
> been INDICTED BY A GRAND FUCKING JURY so she can
> "have the look" all she want LoLz

Are you drunk? Maybe if I was I could understand your attempt of humor. LoLz

We have no idea if dobiegirl has been indicted by a grand fucking jury because nobody is posting her name and picture over, and over, and over again. BUT dobiegirl has posted in several threads and started several others with this guys picture.

She sounds a little nuts to me.

i hope you are drunk...................otherwise your sober and stupid to miss the diff between an indicted rapist in the newspaper and an anonymous poster on an interwebz site 0_o
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 03, 2013 04:57PM

HA! Get that, Dobiegirl - cop gets indicted and GFR feels YOU are the one should be on trial.

ROFLMAO about who's REALLY the nuts one.

Date: April 03, 2013 05:46PM

I don't break the law, but I have broken a lot of hearts. If I could get arrested for that, I'd gladly post my picture for everyone to gawk at. I know I'd get convicted of breaking hearts, because I was born with the look.

Mugshots should be published. It makes people more careful if they consider the exposure of getting arrested.

If James Craig Summers would have treated his ex with more respect, do you think he would be in this mess now? Something happened that indicated to the authorities that an arrest and indictment was justified four years after the fact for an incident with a former girlfriend. That information should come out in about a week. So, we'll know then if this guy is the victim or the abuser.

Date: April 03, 2013 06:10PM

dobiegirl Wrote:
> I don't break the law, but I have broken a lot of
> hearts. If I could get arrested for that, I'd
> gladly post my picture for everyone to gawk at. I
> know I'd get convicted of breaking hearts, because
> I was born with the look.
>
> Mugshots should be published. It makes people more
> careful if they consider the exposure of getting
> arrested.
>
> If James Craig Summers would have treated his ex
> with more respect, do you think he would be in
> this mess now? Something happened that indicated
> to the authorities that an arrest and indictment
> was justified four years after the fact for an
> incident with a former girlfriend. That
> information should come out in about a week. So,
> we'll know then if this guy is the victim or the
> abuser.

Correct...its up to the jury to decide. And this guy very well maybe guilty and a shit head. Pretty sure I have said that here or in one of the other threads you started.

But I highly doubt you do not break the law. I know I did several times today. Speeding, I ran one or two red lights, was even tailgating the slower ass driver that wanted to drive 60mph in the left lane on 66. I possibly even displayed my displeasure with him as I passed. But the night is still young so I'm sure I will break some more tonight.

And I laughed my ass off about the whole breaking hearts things...thanks..it was better then reading the comics.

Date: April 03, 2013 06:44PM

Yes, it's up to a jury or possibly a judge at this point in time. For all of us, we can comment up to the decision and after the decision. We aren't on the jury so it's not our duty to be impartial; we can be opinionated if we so desire.

Will the judge tell Mr. James Craig Summers he's free to go when the decision is rendered or will he have some obligation to the state?

Given the facts as reported, assuming everything is true, this is a very unusual case due to the age of the incident and the relationship between the accused and the victim. That indicates to me that there is something there that supports this action.

Date: April 03, 2013 08:05PM

The following Official Record of James Craig Summers is being redistributed by Mugshots.com and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 12/22/2012.

James Craig Summers
Mugshots.com ID: 33629898
Full Address: 6109 WILMINGTON DR, BURKE, VA 22015
Arrest Date: 11/15/2012
Charges:
Charge Charge Description
82-1-6[46.2-862(i)] RECK DR: SPEEDING 20MPH+

Posted by: ffx old timer ()
Date: April 04, 2013 05:04PM

Man does not live by bread alone.

If she was his girlfriend at the time, she had duties to perform. If she failed to perform her duties, then action needed to be taken to ensure those duties are accomplished. Did he ever take her to a movie? Did he ever buy her dinner? What did she do for him?

I think this is just another case of an ungreatful ex-girlfriend that got mad and vindictive after she got dumped.

Not guilty - case closed. Mr. Summers, you are free to go. Thank you jury for your service. Somebody slap that bitch for being stupid.

Posted by: REBEL PRIDE ()
Date: April 04, 2013 09:38PM

Its always nice to know how Fairfax High School grads are doing.

Posted by: Reunion??????? ()
Date: April 04, 2013 09:41PM

I hope he will be out of jail by the next High School reunion coming up next year.

Posted by: Old FFX Rebel ()
Date: April 04, 2013 10:47PM

If he's out of the pokey by the 40th reunion, he can bring one of his prison dates with him. I'd love to hear his fudge-packing stories of life in the slammer. He could give a motivational talk comparing the size of an anus before and after prison.

Date: April 04, 2013 11:02PM

If James Craig Summers does time in the pokey, he may well have the opportunity to find out what forced sodomy is like on the receiving end. I'm sure some big black guy will make him his bitch. I can see it now; the big black guy will tell his bitch, James Craig Summers, that he has a very pretty mouth.

Posted by: James Craig Summers ()
Date: April 05, 2013 01:27AM

Hey dobiegirl,

I think you're cute. How about a date? Meet me at the Prince William Courthouse on April 10 so we can hook up. I've got a package for you.

Love,

JCS

PS

I've enclosed a picture so you will be able to recognize me. See you then babe.
Attachments:
summers-james-mugshot.jpg

Posted by: Fireman ()
Date: April 05, 2013 02:25AM

From the FairfaxTimes.com Public Safety Notes - Friday, May 18, 2012

"County officer charged with forcible sodomy

A Fairfax County police officer has been relieved of his duties and awaits a hearing after being charged with forcible sodomy.

Officer James C. Summers, 55, of Burke was arrested May 8 after a 42-year-old Manassas woman reported to Prince William County police on May 3 that she and Summers were involved in a relationship, during which she claims Summers came to her residence and sexually assaulted her in 2009.

Summers worked as a police officer in the Reston District station and has been with the department for five years, police said.

Fairfax County police spokesman Don Gotthardt said Summers has been “relieved of his duties” pending the outcome of the Prince William police investigation.

“We will be conducting our own parallel investigation,” he said.

Summers is being detained without bond in the Prince William County detention facility. He is scheduled to appear in court July 18."

This guy, James Craig Summers, will have to leave the area after this mess is resolved. How could a guy like this stay in the community?

Posted by: beware ()
Date: April 05, 2013 08:05AM

Read today's WashPost Metro section.

It does seem that damage can be done to the accused, even when charges aren't filed, much less if a person is found innocent (yet the name of the accuser is protected).

Wasn't there some kind of case recently in Prince William where a young kid was charged with some type of misconduct, agreed to some type of plea (becuse his counsel advised him to do so), and then later his accuser changed her story? But he still must register as a sex offender as a result of his plea? Something like that?

Isn't there also a story of a young high school football star who was convicted of some type of assault...spent something like 5 yrs in prison, lost his chance at a college scholarship, etc...his accuser then changed her story. But apparently she asked if she could keep the large amount of money received as a civil settlement?

It seems that guy has been able to sign a free agent contract with an NFL team recently?

No, guys are NEVER falsely accused or wrongly pursued. LOL.

I think sometimes the accuser knows that it can ruin a guys life, so they go for it.

Posted by: judge ito ()
Date: April 05, 2013 08:38AM

any update on the trial

Posted by: freaky ()
Date: April 05, 2013 04:32PM

§ 18.2-67.1. Forcible sodomy.

A. An accused shall be guilty of forcible sodomy if he or she engages in cunnilingus, fellatio, anilingus, or anal intercourse with a complaining witness whether or not his or her spouse, or causes a complaining witness, whether or not his or her spouse, to engage in such acts with any other person, and

1. The complaining witness is less than 13 years of age; or

2. The act is accomplished against the will of the complaining witness, by force, threat or intimidation of or against the complaining witness or another person, or through the use of the complaining witness's mental incapacity or physical helplessness.

B. Forcible sodomy is a felony punishable by confinement in a state correctional facility for life or for any term not less than five years;

James Craig Summers is in some deep shit. This is a serious offense with what looks like a 5 years to life sentence if it's found he did it. It doesn't look like it takes much to be convicted. Just doing the act and having a complaining witness is all it takes. Unless they can make the woman look like a crackpot, Jimmy Summers is going down. The next time Jimmy Summers gets a shot at forcible sodomy, he'll likely be some big black dudes bitch in the pokey.

Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: April 05, 2013 04:47PM

You know his unsubservient bitch probably deserved a whole lot more than she got.

Besides, Summers served this wonderful county so he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Let's all picket and rally in support of Summers and also contest his firing!

Date: April 05, 2013 05:09PM

MLK republican Wrote:
> You know his unsubservient bitch probably deserved
> a whole lot more than she got.
>
> Besides, Summers served this wonderful county so
> he deserves the benefit of the doubt.
>
> Let's all picket and rally in support of Summers
> and also contest his firing!

The complaining bitch could have been begging for it, but look at the situation now. Could a consensual act later be claimed to be an act of force against the will of a victim? I guess it's possible and it's possible it was an act of force against a victim. Will the truth ever be known? Yes, to the two people involved; everyone else will only get the he said/she said version.

I'm tired of the "served the county/country" claim. The fact is that they got a job on the taxpayer's dime and it was likely a great opportunity for the employee with lifetime employment and decent retirement benefits. This goes for the military too. We don't owe these people anything more than what they've already been paid. It's not like they had to be drafted into the jobs. On the contrary, there's a lot of competition for these jobs because it's easier than a real job that generates wealth for the country.

There's a good chance James Craig Summers did exactly what he's accused of doing. I don't think a circus outside the court serves the interest of justice. Let's let the matter be adjudicated and hopefully the facts will come out.

Posted by: big rooster ()
Date: April 05, 2013 05:15PM

was there a verdict. usually something like this takes one to two days. this isnt california with all their theatrics. I expect the case is over by now

Date: April 05, 2013 05:21PM

big rooster Wrote:
> was there a verdict. usually something like this
> takes one to two days. this isnt california with
> all their theatrics. I expect the case is over by
> now

The jury trial is scheduled for April 10, 2013. The trial could three days minimum.

Date: April 05, 2013 05:40PM

FYI
Attachments:
Summers Court Info.JPG

Posted by: look out ()
Date: April 05, 2013 06:52PM

Summers caught in the act

edit by Cary: "Shock" imagery removed. User banned indefinitely.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2013 12:35AM by Cary.

Posted by: kayebird ()
Date: April 08, 2013 12:10AM

Does anyone know if this guy is married and has a family? There is never mention of it. If so, I feel sorry for them. If he has a wife and she is standing him, God Bless her.

Date: April 08, 2013 02:39AM

The guy is divorced with three adult kids. Apparently, his relationship with the victim is a post marriage relationship that went south.

Date: April 08, 2013 05:22AM

Thanks fireman. Just wondering. God Bless his kids, what a nightmare for them! I keep thinking that there must be something true in this story or he wouldnt have been relieved of duty. He would have been suspended or something like that instead. I noticed someone posted a reckless driving charge, wouldnt that be a parole violation?

Date: April 08, 2013 05:42AM

It could likely be a parole violation. I'm sure it's not making his attorney very happy.

This is a strange case considering the time that has lapsed from the offense to the arrest and the fact that the victim was his girlfriend at the time.

I'm thinking there is something solid about this arrest, because he was initially held without bond and the arrest was affirmed by a grand jury indictment four months after his arrest. That indicates to me that the state has reviewed what they have very carefully and are determined to prosecute. Assuming this is the first time he's been in trouble, at age 55, that he's a Fairfax County police officer, and that there haven’t been any pleas to a reduced offense, I'm thinking they have something more than just the vindictive word of an ex-girlfriend. The trial begins this week.

Posted by: Ghghk ()
Date: April 08, 2013 07:30AM

I am guessing that he probably admitted the offense in a taped phone call.

Posted by: Yes ()
Date: April 08, 2013 10:22AM

kayebird Wrote:
> Does anyone know if this guy is married and has a
> family? There is never mention of it. If so, I
> feel sorry for them. If he has a wife and she is
> standing him, God Bless her.

Yes, he re-married after the divorce. Kids are all older though.

Date: April 08, 2013 10:46AM

I hate to say this but, if this was done because of any other reason beside she truly was forced', she should be punished. If this is not as she says, the damage she has done is immeasurable, not just to him but his family.

It was mentioned he was remarried, maybe he was dating this woman and she found out he was married, or maybe she thought he only loved her and he married another woman. Who knows. What goes on behind closed doors, can turn out to be a 'he said, she said' mess.

He likewise should be punished if this was an act of violence.

Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: April 08, 2013 11:31AM

Hopefully, the authorities considered all the possibilities before they decided to go forward with this criminal action. I think that's the case due to the four month time period between the arrest and the indictment.

Everyone would like to believe that the truth comes out in a trial, but that's not always the case. If the woman is lying, she should be charged next. If she's telling the truth, I hope she gets justice.

Date: April 08, 2013 12:13PM

4 months to go to grand jury is about the normal time frame for any case. Sometimes it takes even longer. This means nothing about how strong or weak the case is.

Being held without bond until your first court date is also normal and may even be manditory for this type of charge due to the serious nature. The question is ...is he still being held without bond or has a judge granted him bond after his first court date?

If the poster was correct and he got a traffic ticket in Dec 2012....after he got arrested in May 2012 that would mean he is longer in jail and was granted bond. Would be interesting to see what the bond was when he got released.

Well unless he got a speeding ticket for running in the jail or something.

Date: April 08, 2013 02:54PM

Yes, he obviously got bond, but did he sit in jail from the arrest date of May 8 to the first hearing date of July 18 as noted by the local press?

Most get bond, but 40 days without bond seems excessive and unnecessary. Being a FCPD officer didn't get him any slack. Considering the time that passed from the incident to the arrest, they could've indicted before the arrest, bud did so four months after the arrest. Also, the indictment was about six weeks after the first hearing date of July 18. Perhaps the original charge was dismissed at some point, but reinstated by indictment after the dismissal.

Date: April 08, 2013 06:03PM

Since he was held no bond at his arrest...he would have seen a judge the next day or the next day court is open if arrested on a weekend. The judge at that time could have given him a bond or even released him on an unsecure bond which means he walks out after signing some paperwork. If he was still held without bond or a high bond his lawyer would have had a bond motion hearing. Most of this will not be listed on the internet, you would have to go to the court house to look at the paperwork. Which is open to the public and would list the victim also unless sealed by a judge.

It would be very very very rare to take this type of case to a grand jury prior to making an arrest. Only cases I have heard of in VA going to grand jury before an arrest are murders or cop involved shootings. There are some other rare ones but this case would not have justified doing so.

This case most likely went something like this...something may or may not have happened two years prior ....chick may have reported it then but had no evidence until something happened two years later or the chick waited two years and then reported it.

The police would have investigated it...

They would have talked the case over with the prosecutor...

The cops would have presented the case to a magistrate for a warrant to be issued...

The bad guy would be locked up and taken before a magistrate who would determine bond...some charges by law are held on no bond until they see a judge.

The bad guy then has an arraignment..and case is set for a prelimnary hearing..a few months go by and the lawyer has most likely made several motions heard by a judge in a motion hearings.

At the prelim hearing...the prosecutor puts on some of his evidence to convince a judge there is enough evidence to move the case to a grand jury. The defense may ask questions of the prosecutors witnesses or may decide not to. The defense can also waive the entire hearing and go straight to grand jury. The judge will decide at the end of the prelim hearing if there is enough evidence and can send the case to grand jury or the judge can throw out the case for lack of evidence or other legal issues the defense can raise.

Now this is the fun part...whatever happens at the prelim means little. The prosecutor can still take the entire case to the grand jury even if the judge throws out the entire case due to no evidence or other issues at the prelim hearing. The grand jury is 6 or 8 people in a room, no judge, that hears from the police or prosecutor only. No defense lawyer is there. Most of the time the case takes 5 to 10 minutes for them to hear the evidence and decide. Very rare a grand jury does not indict somebody in VA.

Then the case goes to circuit court...more pretrial motions are heard then and then the case goes to trial.... this can take anywhere from 4 months to over a year before the trial even starts.

So maybe he did it..maybe he didnt..we just have to wait to see what the jury decides

Date: April 08, 2013 06:12PM

From what I can read on the web, he was locked up for at least ten days per an article dated 18 May.

If it was just an arrest based on magistrate, why no bond hearing or arrainment until 18 July.

Yes, the record appears to be incomplete, but what can be determined doesn't appear to be routine.

Posted by: The Whole Truth ()
Date: April 08, 2013 06:19PM

The best story will win whether it is based on fact or not.

He could get screwed, or she could get screwed. It could go either way. Unless there is some very credible incriminating evidence other than her claims, I think he'll walk.

Date: April 08, 2013 07:55PM

Did trial start today? I cannot imagine how she will be able to prove this unless pictures were taken. Or it comes down to he said/she said.

He could have admitted that something did occur but it was concensual?

Everything about this falls back to he said/she said

Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: April 08, 2013 08:16PM

He looks like a prototype cop alright, but that doesn't mean anything. He could be a give you the shirt off his back type of guy and the alledged victim could be a spurned psychopath.

Whatever the case may be I hope justice is served which is becoming rarer and rarer in our corrupt courts with a deeply flawed prosecution protocol.

Date: April 08, 2013 08:38PM

You are so right MLK republican! Unfortunately it is easy to make crude remarks about this case, but Jesus, it could happen to anyone... Possibly be accused of something we didnt do. Again I am using the 'old fashioned' innocent until proven guilty school of justice!

This whole thing could be one of Obama's (pardon my french) teachable moments. Be careful who you sleep with, or whatever you do with them.

Shades of that movie with Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas?

As a woman I feel funny not taking her side, but the look in his eyes in that mugshot is complete bewilderment. You cant fake that. I will humble myself and take my medicine if he turns oyt to be a psychopath.

Posted by: other side ()
Date: April 08, 2013 09:28PM

Man, I don't like the idea of rape.

But following these cases, it seems so often that it is his word against hers, and of course, vice versa.

The arguments in these cases seem to defy cold logic, and they get into the emotion of the jury. Then, it becomes a "sales" job...and I've seen plenty of people get sold into some real stupid shit. In this case, it just so happens a man's ass is on the line.

It would be interesting to see what would happen with a "pretend" jury, if you were to switch his name with hers.

After all, just as a man could conceivably "force" a woman into oral sex. a woman could force a man into it, as well.

Shoot, why doesn't he claim she forced him to do a little poontang lickin' when he didn't want to?

What would happen then? How could they say, no, that couldn't have possibly have happened?

Who knows what he did, or didn't do. But man, how do you defend yourself against someone saying, hey, 3 years ago, you made me give you a hummer?

All you can do (if you didn't do it) is to say no, I didn't. But that might not be enough.

Posted by: Lance Ito is the man ()
Date: April 08, 2013 09:45PM

Frankly, I think there should be a statute of limitations here.

If it wasn't a big enough deal to report it 3 years ago, why is it now?

One of the reason for a statute of limitations is that evidence changes...gets destroyed, people die, people forget, who knows.

But again, if it wasn't that big a deal 3 years ago, it certainly can't get worse.

Hell, I just read about some case in Maryland, where some 50 + year old guy with a wife and family got convicted and canned for messing with some neighborhood girls in the 70's when he was like, 13, and they were 8 or 9-something like that. I may not have it exactly right, but that should be pretty close.

How could somebody "prove" that? I mean, the idea of innocent till proven guilty suggests to me that all this guy would have to do if they said, hey, you messed with these girls in the 70's when you were 13 and they were 8, and he said, uh, no I didn't, that is it.

But apparently, there word, and whatever 40 year old evidence was still available, was strong enough to convict...

How do it worK?

And please don't read me wrong...I've got kids/family, I am not some weird rape advocate...it just seems in these cases, though, somehow, you've got to prove you didn't force a chick into giving you a hummer, or whatever.

And that is not innocent until proven guilty.

That is some prosecutor "selling" a jury on some emotional issue.

Posted by: Lance Ito is the man ()
Date: April 08, 2013 09:45PM

Frankly, I think there should be a statute of limitations here.

If it wasn't a big enough deal to report it 3 years ago, why is it now?

One of the reason for a statute of limitations is that evidence changes...gets destroyed, people die, people forget, who knows.

But again, if it wasn't that big a deal 3 years ago, it certainly can't get worse.

Hell, I just read about some case in Maryland, where some 50 + year old guy with a wife and family got convicted and canned for messing with some neighborhood girls in the 70's when he was like, 13, and they were 8 or 9-something like that. I may not have it exactly right, but that should be pretty close.

How could somebody "prove" that? I mean, the idea of innocent till proven guilty suggests to me that all this guy would have to do if they said, hey, you messed with these girls in the 70's when you were 13 and they were 8, and he said, uh, no I didn't, that is it.

But apparently, their word, and whatever 40 year old evidence was still available, was strong enough to convict...

How do it worK?

And please don't read me wrong...I've got kids/family, I am not some weird rape advocate...it just seems in these cases, though, somehow, you've got to prove you didn't force a chick into giving you a hummer, or whatever.

And that is not innocent until proven guilty.

That is some prosecutor "selling" a jury on some emotional issue.

Posted by: The Whole Truth ()
Date: April 08, 2013 09:50PM

other side Wrote:
> All you can do (if you didn't do it) is to say no,
> I didn't. But that might not be enough.

That is why this case is so scary. It could happen to anyone. If this guy is innocent and the victim of a whacko bitch, he's already been screwed by the exposure. Not to mention that he might do some time.

If he did it and beats this rap, he walks with a smirk on his face. That’s a bad outcome as well.

Perhaps there's a good reason why the woman waited this long to report the incident. There's too much about this case that we don't know and it's impossible to know who the victim is and who the ass is. Appearances can be deceiving. This whole case could be a well thought out vindictive screw job from a bitch that knows how to get in the last licks.

I wouldn't want the responsibility of being on that jury. It would be very easy to make a bad decision.

Posted by: yeppers ()
Date: April 08, 2013 10:19PM

I would want to be on the jury.

If it boiled down to:

"She says you made her give you a hummer"

"No I did not"

That is it. End of story. You go home, free man.

Again, as a sheer exercise of logic, that should not be that hard to fathom.

How on earth do you "prove" you did not MAKE her give you a hummer 3 years ago?

And under an "innocent til proven guilty" philosophy, you shouldn't have to.

I don't know the details of the case. Don't know these people. Which I guess should give me some credibility as an outside, neutral observer.

What I think I know is that these people were dating a while back, and then some 3 years later, the woman accused the man of forcing her into giving him a hummer 3 years ago. I would love for anyone who knows to fill in details or correct me if I'm wrong on the basics. Is that right? Is there something more to the story? Do I have it wrong?

To me, the logical step would be to say, 1) why wasn't this a problem 3 years ago, and 2) other than you saying this happened, what other proof do you have?

After all, as to point #2, I would assume that except for the hummer in question, there were consensual sexual encounters here and there over a period of time.

So how the hell are we gonna prove that one night out of at least a few (if in fact they did have sex periodically otherwise) 3 years ago, he "forced" you into giving him a hummer?

Wouldn't logic dictate someone saying something like "sorry that this 'may' have happened to you, but it is your word against his, so if we do actually convince a jury it is because we 'outsold' the defense, and, that can also can be a flip of the coin depending on what jury we get (and that doesn't sound like justice to me) and if it wasn't that big a deal to you 3 years ago, it seems fishy to me that it is a big deal to you now"? That seems like a logical a sober-minded approach to this. Doesn't a prosecutor have some type of obligation to pursue/protect justice (and not just cases they think they might win)?

Just doesn't add up to me. Does anyone know some details of the case?

Man, this stuff gets scary.

Date: April 08, 2013 10:22PM

I so agree wirh the above couple of post ... This is so bad on so many levels. The statement made regarding if it wasnt important 3 years ago why now. That is the scary part, how many of us can look back at a time in our life when we made a bad decision .... Yikes! I so hope the judge doesnt allow this to become a circus.
No matter what there had to be some incident that caused this woman to say something now.

Date: April 11, 2013 05:03PM

James Craig Summers convicted of forced sodomy. Sentencing is scheduled for August 2nd.
Attachments:
Summers Court Info convicted.JPG

Posted by: guest of the state ()
Date: April 11, 2013 05:07PM

Ouch that didnt take long

Posted by: coby bryant jr ()
Date: April 11, 2013 05:21PM

I dont know about this case but I have heard of guys calling women up months and years later expressing remorse over something they did to them. Meanwhile the cops had the call recorded. That may be why the arrest was so much later than the date it supposed to have happened.

Date: April 11, 2013 07:58PM

Wow!

Date: April 11, 2013 08:19PM

"Wow" is probably what he's thinking right now as he sits in jail pending a mental evaluation prior to sentencing.

This guy has a long histoy of pyscho behavior. This conviction just shows that given enough time, bad behavior will catch up with you.

It's amazing that he retired from the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department and then was employed as a Fairfax County Police Department police officer. I'm surprised his pyscho behavior was identified earlier.

I wonder how much time he will serve for this incident?
Attachments:
Summers Court Info convicted detail.JPG
summers-james-FHS 2.jpg
summers-james-mugshot 3.jpg

Date: April 11, 2013 09:49PM

What is the mental thing about?

Date: April 11, 2013 11:11PM

Mental Eval is standard a lot ..not always...during a presentencing evaluation.

Not a very long trial. Would be interesting to know what the evidence was against him.

Date: April 12, 2013 02:53AM

Thank you! I didnt know it meant he fell apart or what.

I know, the evidence must have been solid.

What a waste, turns his world upside down because of sex?

Posted by: Screwjob? ()
Date: April 12, 2013 03:32AM

This is even scarier after reading the post-conviction article below. It didn't take much evidence, he said/she said, for this guy to get a jury recommended seven-years in the pokey.

http://centreville.patch.com/articles/former-police-officer-convicted-of-forcibly-sodomizing-ex-girlfriend-08537247

Former Fairfax County Police Officer Convicted of Forcibly Sodomizing Ex-Girlfriend

A Prince William County jury recommended that James Craig Summers, a former Fairfax County police officer, be sentenced to 7 years in prison.

A former Fairfax County police officer was convicted in Prince William County Circuit Court on Thursday of forcibly sodomizing his ex-girlfriend in 2009.

James Craig Summers, 56, a Burke resident who served with the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department for 30 years before he became a police officer, was found guilty on the third day of a jury trial. Summers was arrested in May 2012.

The victim told the court that, in one incident while she was dating Summers, he grabbed her arm, twisted it around her back, handcuffed her and then forcibly anally sodomized her—despite her pleas for him to stop.

After deliberating for several hours Wednesday afternoon and part of Thursday morning, the five men and seven women recommended that Summers serve a seven-year sentence. A judge will make the final decision when Summers is sentenced on Aug. 2.

In a case lacking any physical evidence, the verdict largely depended on the testimony of the victim. Prosecutor Kristina Robinson urged the jury to consider who was the more credible witness, then characterized Summers as "a manipulative personality" who had multiple affairs both before and after the relationship ended.

"He hasn't changed. James Summers is who James Summers is. He's a liar. He's a cheat. And you can't believe a word he says," Robinson said.

Summers admitted the affairs, but denied hurting the victim. In closing arguments, the defense tried to paint a portrait of the ex-girlfriend as a jilted lover, who was bent on getting back at Summers for the shabby way he treated her.

"I would never do something like that—violence on another human being," Summers said.

The victim said that she had not reported the information for two and a half years largely out of fear that Summers would retaliate.

Posted by: 42-year-old woman ()
Date: April 12, 2013 04:41AM

Seven years is a long time. I think Craig Summers will have the opportunity to form some very close relationships in the pokey.

Wouldn't it be cute if he meets some big black guy in prison that likes anal sex as much as Craig Summers? The big black guy could handcuff Craig and then ram him in the ass frequently, just like Craig used to do, but this time Craig will be the one getting it.

I hope you're smiling Craig, because the real fun has just begun.

Posted by: Hypothetically Speaking Only ()
Date: April 12, 2013 07:59AM

Since I know nothing about the case or people in this situation other than what I've read here, this is hypothetically speaking.

I always thought there was a higher standard of evidence required than a mere allegation of what may or not have happened behind closed doors.

How do you defend yourself against somebody...anybody...saying you did something 3 years ago? Something that nobody saw, there is no physical evidence, the only "evidence" is the allegation you did something.

There is no evidence you can produce, other than to say I did not do what was alleged. After all, logically, proving non-existence is nearly impossible.

Having to prove you didn't do something, that doesn't seem like innocent till proven guilty. Especially when the only proof that might possibly be available is a denial of the allegation, which by the way seems to be the main "evidence" available to the prosecution. Oh, that, and you're a bad guy.

Juries are made of people. People can be sold on all kinds of things by good salespeople.

That doesn't really seem like justice to me.

Again, hypothetically speaking only, it seems like the following could happen to anybody:

Cops show up at your door with allegations of something you did 3 years. No evidence, only the allegation, and the idea that somebody thinks you are a bad guy.

Again, I always thought there was a higher standard.

Is there something more to the case as it relates to evidence? Does anybody know anything more?

Date: April 12, 2013 11:08AM

I wonder what made the difference for her, she said she was afraid of him before but not now? I knew it would come down to he said/she said....

Posted by: bumpo ()
Date: April 12, 2013 03:31PM

hey snatch patch here's your story, start filing FOIA requests for emails

Date: April 12, 2013 05:09PM

Summers is probably sitting in his Prince William County jail cell wondering how in the hell did all this happen based on some story from an ex-girlfriend.

If he’s sentenced to do seven years, he'll do time in a state prison somewhere. He's likely to be confined with other sexual offenders who would love to corn hole an ex-cop.

It's unreal that a little poopchute action with your squeeze can result in a reversal of fortune where the threat of unwanted poopchute action is a daily concern.

That's good justice for some; it's a nighmare for others.

Posted by: Margaret ()
Date: April 13, 2013 11:37AM

No evidence and convicted? I guess every guy out there who has had a relationship go south better be worried that the ex doesn't do what this woman did. And you don't just need to be worried shortly after the break up. You need to be worried three years after it! When no evidence equates to beyond a reasonable doubt, we should all be worried.

Posted by: our legal system in DWI ()
Date: April 14, 2013 12:25AM

Can you imagine an officer coming in with this level of detail for a DWI trial:

"Yeah, I saw the guy driving his car drunk."

Judge-"when?"

"oh, about 3 years ago"

Judge-"when, exactly?"

"oh, sometime between September and October".

Judge-"what evidence do you have, besides your uh, allegation?"

"yeah, well, he's a real bad guy, also. Real manipulative."

Judge-"please tell me you have some evidence".

"nope."

Judge-"everyone, get the f out here. Don't EVER waste my time like this again."

Is that not how it might work, something like that?

There had to have been something more to the story...is there?

Date: April 14, 2013 01:13AM

I'm hoping there was some very good evidence that we are not aware of besides the three and a half year old claims of an ex-girlfriend.

Otherwise, be afraid, be very afriad.

If it could happen to Craig Summers, it could happen to anyone.

Date: April 14, 2013 07:10PM

I will say one thing, if that woman was just being vindictive ... Sooner or later it will catch up with her ... You cant do something like this and sleep well at night.

Being a cheater is a long way from being a rapist.

I know it doesnt make it easier for Craig or his family though.

Date: April 14, 2013 07:58PM

Craig Summers is probably sitting in the Prince William County detention center going through all the presentencing processing, to include mental evaluations in preperation for his August 2d sentencing. If the judge goes with the jury recommendation, he will be sentenced to seven years. Prince William County will likely transfer him to the State Department of Corrections. Seven years is a long time. Craig will likely be confined to about 2020. Considering that he'll be 57 years old in June, there is always the possibility that he could die in custody.

If this was all done on the word of a vindictive ex-girlfriend, about 2 and a half years after the incident, I think there must have been some additional evidence that we are not aware of. I hope so, because this is a very severe punishment to a crime with a lot of doubt.

Craig Summers may not adjust well to imprisonment.

Posted by: joes ()
Date: April 14, 2013 08:29PM

What I can't understand is this. This dude get a conviction in Prince William County. What happened to the guy names Singer that had over 20 charges of child molestation in Prince William and then they drop all charges? He is walking free today.

Date: April 14, 2013 08:56PM

The jury recommend seven years.

The sentencing is August 2nd.

I don't think the judge can increase the sentence to more than seven years and the law indicates a sentence from life to not less than five years.

So, Summers could get lucky and get his jury recommended sentence reduced to five years unless the judge has reason to do something else such as throw out the jury verdict or grant a new trial.

Date: April 14, 2013 09:18PM

I cannot imagine him adjusting well to prison. Unless he finds some constructive use of time. I believe his family, his siblings, children and wife will be the key to his mental health. Also if he hasnt lost his faith in God.

Date: April 14, 2013 10:01PM

@screwjob I know you are right, there had to be something to her story, it is just so hard to believe, I keep going back and forth between something is weird and there must be more to the story. Just a sad story, a regular guy gets caught up in sex, like a million other people, and bam life as he knew it is over.

Posted by: SummeringUpstate ()
Date: April 23, 2013 10:12PM

See page 32... He'll be spreading a lot more than the words of Jesus for the next few years...
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/fr/download/lc07vol1.pdf

His new friends will help him create a nice spacious storage area for those big fat pension checks:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/daily/graphics/mesalaries_121604.html

Date: August 02, 2013 03:30PM

He got seven years, two suspended and two years probation. That was a costly piece of ass.
Attachments:
summers final dispostion.jpg

Posted by: Not the end ()
Date: August 02, 2013 05:03PM

There will be an appeal too, so this isn't the last we'll hear of the Summers trial.

Posted by: waspy ()
Date: August 02, 2013 05:46PM

I don't think his chances are that good on appeal. A lot appeal their convictions. If you've got the resources, you appeal, because you don't have anything to lose. I say the next time we hear from Summers will be 2018.

Posted by: curious jorge. ()
Date: August 02, 2013 06:14PM

Does this mean he doesnt get his job back when he is released?

Posted by: NO_LIMIT_NIGGA ()
Date: August 02, 2013 06:29PM

No, he doesn't get his job back after he's released, because he's white. If he were black, then his employer would be sued if they didn't give him his job back with a raise and back pay for being ordered to do government service.

Posted by: 62 ()
Date: August 02, 2013 07:41PM

He'll be 62 when he actually gets out of prison (assuming nothing changes through an appeal). Getting a job when he gets out will probably be one of the least of his worries.

Posted by: shame ()
Date: August 02, 2013 09:47PM

If I recall the report was several years later after they broke up? Was there any physical evidence in this case or just her word years later?

Wonder who ended the relationship with them. If he did sounds like she was getting back.

Date: August 02, 2013 10:24PM

For a convicted fudge packer, it's almost unfair that he gets five years in the pokey. It's like making a kid work in a candy store that got caught stealing candy. He won't find much rehabilitation for packing fudge in prison. If anything, he'll be a pro when he gets out.

Posted by: Nothing! ()
Date: August 02, 2013 11:27PM

shame Wrote:
> If I recall the report was several years later
> after they broke up? Was there any physical
> evidence in this case or just her word years
> later?
>
> Wonder who ended the relationship with them. If
> he did sounds like she was getting back.

You are correct. The incident was reported 31 months after it supposedly occurred. The "physical evidence" in this case was extremely minimal, if present at all. I think the most evidence they had was looking at her performance reviews from the time of the alleged incident and the testimony of witnesses citing she "behaved differently." She also continued the relationship for quite some time after the alleged incident.

The most ridiculous part is that not only has the accuser been going to psychiatric therapy, her SON has needed years of therapy because he "had a hard time dealing with what happened to his mom."

Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: August 02, 2013 11:31PM

dobiegirl Wrote:
> For a convicted fudge packer, it's almost unfair
> that he gets five years in the pokey. It's like
> making a kid work in a candy store that got caught
> stealing candy. He won't find much rehabilitation
> for packing fudge in prison. If anything, he'll be
> a pro when he gets out.

Seriously? The personal attacks here are a little immature...not to mention they aren't really funny either which is what I assume you're going for.

Posted by: waspy ()
Date: August 03, 2013 01:24AM

Nothing! Wrote:
> shame Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If I recall the report was several years later
> > after they broke up? Was there any physical
> > evidence in this case or just her word years
> > later?
> >
> > Wonder who ended the relationship with them.
> If
> > he did sounds like she was getting back.
>
> You are correct. The incident was reported 31
> months after it supposedly occurred. The
> "physical evidence" in this case was extremely
> minimal, if present at all. I think the most
> evidence they had was looking at her performance
> reviews from the time of the alleged incident and
> the testimony of witnesses citing she "behaved
> differently." She also continued the relationship
> for quite some time after the alleged incident.
>
> The most ridiculous part is that not only has the
> accuser been going to psychiatric therapy, her SON
> has needed years of therapy because he "had a hard
> time dealing with what happened to his mom."

Those are indications that something happened. Don't you think the jury was smart enough to sort this out? Did this likely happen as it was reported? Did they have any evidence of Summers acknowledging what happened? Isn't this guy a powder keg of emotions? I think the odds are that justice was served.

Posted by: omalley ()
Date: August 03, 2013 01:43AM

I can take a guess as to how they were able to make a case so long after it happened. That would be a letter of apology or a phone call from him to the victim. Maybe he tried to get back together and offered the apology to hasten things along. Only a guess.

Posted by: luvs to pack fudge ()
Date: August 03, 2013 04:05AM

http://manassas.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/former-police-officer-sentenced-for-forcible-sodomy-of-exgirlfriend

Former Police Officer Sentenced for Forcible Sodomy of Ex-Girlfriend

James Summers, a former police officer and firefighter in Fairfax County, will likely appeal the verdict.

A former Fairfax County police officer and firefighter was sentenced in a packed courtroom Friday to serve a five year-prison term after he was convicted of forcibly sodomizing his ex-girlfriend.

James Craig Summers, 56, a Burke resident who served with the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department for over 30 years before he became a police officer, received a 7-year prison term, with two years suspended. His attorney, Ghislaine Storr Burks, indicated in court that she would lodge an appeal of the jury's verdict.

The victim had testified during Summers' trial last April that on one night in 2009 while she was dating Summers, he had grabbed her arm, twisted it around her back and handcuffed her. He then forcibly anally sodomized her, despite her pleas for him to stop, she said. The victim said that she had not reported the attack, which took place in the Manassas area, for two and a half years out of fear that Summers would retaliate.

"She is never going to be the same," Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Kristina Robinson said of the victim. "What happened to her will always be with her."

Summers—who in the trial admitted having affairs before and after the relationship ended—maintained his innocence.

"I'm not the man I was characterized as last April," he said, but apologized to the victim for his behavior during that time.

"My actions were disrespectful and not honorable," Summers said.

The sentencing had seemed to those who knew Summers as an unlikely end to an otherwise apparently untarnished career. Two dozen of Summers' longtime friends, coworkers and family members—including his ex-wife—submitted letters to Farris on his behalf before the sentencing. They said the accusation was nothing like the man they knew, who served as a chaplain in the Fire and Rescue Department near the end of his employment there, and helped found Harvest Bible Chapel in Fairfax.

But at Summers' trial, Robinson called him a "manipulative personality," and "a liar and a cheat" who had managed to deceive both his wife and friends about his true behavior.

Judge Lon Farris upheld the jury's recommendation of seven years, and ordered Summers to have no contact with the victim. He also ordered that Summers reimburse her for up to $5,000 costs for counseling.

Date: August 03, 2013 08:21PM

Seriously? Wrote:
> dobiegirl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > For a convicted fudge packer, it's almost
> unfair
> > that he gets five years in the pokey. It's like
> > making a kid work in a candy store that got
> caught
> > stealing candy. He won't find much
> rehabilitation
> > for packing fudge in prison. If anything, he'll
> be
> > a pro when he gets out.
>
> Seriously? The personal attacks here are a little
> immature...not to mention they aren't really funny
> either which is what I assume you're going for.

The only true personal attack in this case was when Summers handcuffed his girlfriend and mounted her ass against her will. Justice was served. Summers can now mount all the ass he wants during the next five years or he can have his own ass mounted. Let's see how he likes it. I'm sure he'll be a changed man when he gets out of the pokey.

Posted by: How Very Shawshank ()
Date: August 03, 2013 08:23PM

An ex cop sex offender is going to learn many new meanings for the word rape.

Date: August 03, 2013 10:07PM

Dat Summers dude looks like he be a top fudge packer, but he be a bottom by the time the brothers gets a hold of him. They'll stuff a sock in his mouth and get a good beefy grip on the back of his neck. He be singing real sweet by the time they be done.

Posted by: Ann G ()
Date: August 05, 2013 08:26PM

I tired to tell James Summers that he was crossing the line of decency, but he wouldn't listen. Now he knows not to cross a woman that knows how to work the system. I hope he enjoys playing with himself for the next five years.

Date: August 26, 2013 09:53AM

It's good to see that the system convicts a few whiteys every now and then.

Posted by: justice seeker ()
Date: February 12, 2014 06:19AM

https://www.facebook.com/freecraigsummers/info

Craig Summers, an exemplary human being, was found guilty of a sex crime. We believe he is innocent and are pledged to fight for his freedom.

Dear Friend-

Many of you know Craig Summers as an accomplished firefighter, paramedic and captain who served with the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department for 30 years.

Others know him from his long and dedicated service as a leader in the Fairfax County Professional Firefighters and Paramedics Association, IAFF Local 2068. Still another group knows Craig from his second career as a patrol officer with the Fairfax County Police Department.

Craig’s life is exemplary. He is a motivated public servant, devoted father, husband and man of great faith.

Unbelievably, he is also a convicted sex offender, found guilty in a jury trial under circumstances that can only be described as bizarre. He is currently serving a five year prison sentence that is being appealed to the Virginia Court of Appeals and to the Supreme Court if necessary.

His accuser is also a law enforcement officer and she brought her complaint on May 3, 2012, 32 months after she claims the incident occurred.
But the specific details are even more extraordinary.
And, before you read on, know that Craig passed a polygraph test and turned down a plea offer that included no jail time because he is innocent.

She could not target a specific date for the alleged assault saying it occurred sometime between September 1, 2009, and October 31, 2009.
There was absolutely no physical evidence to support her claim.
She indicated that while she learned “defensive tactics” and “weapons retention” during her training at the Fairfax County Criminal Justice Academy that she did not struggle or attempt to use of any of these techniques.

She did not call 911, nor seek the help of any of her neighbors, obtain medical treatment, nor was she examined by a sexual assault nurse examiner even though she admitted as a law enforcement officer she was aware of the importance of the collection of evidence.

After the alleged incident, she continued to engage in a romantic, intimate and consensual sexual relationship with Craig for at least six months. She also had a key to Craig’s house and continued using it until the relationship ended.

His accuser was involved in three separate police department internal affairs bureau (IAB) investigations as well as other law enforcement contacts concerning her relationship with Craig. Despite all of these opportunities she never spoke of the alleged event as a sexual assault. Indeed, the first IAB investigation took place in December 2009 and included intimate details of their relationship yet no sexual assault claim was made. In the third investigation, when the alleged incident was discussed, an experienced investigator conducting the interview did not feel that she was describing an assault.

During the trial, evidence was given supporting the claim that she had motivation to fabricate a claim of sexual assault. Specifically, that she was angry over the fact that Craig dated other women and was not truthful about it. She went so far as to initiate contact with these other women. Also discussed in the context of fabrication was her ability to recall specific and detailed facts about some aspects of the relationship though very little about the alleged assault.

Would a reasonable person expect an experienced law enforcement officer of more than twenty (20) years, to collect physical evidence to support a criminal charge? She offered none.

Would a reasonable person expect a victim who was a law enforcement officer to bring charges within a reasonable period of time? She waited over two and one-half years, and only after her alleged assailant had married someone else.

Would a reasonable person continue to pursue an intimate, consensual sexual relationship with someone who had allegedly committed such a violent act? She did.

Craig’s attorneys have submitted their appeal this month. It costs nearly $15,000. If the case goes to the Virginia Supreme Court, a similar cost will be incurred. Karen Summers, Craig’s wife, is selling their house to meet these and other expenses.

This travesty of justice could happen to anyone and we ask that you take a moment to help out a brother by contributing something, anything, for his defense and expenses. Some of Craig’s firefighting and union brothers have already contributed over $5,000 because they believe in his innocence

Posted by: baby got back ()
Date: February 12, 2014 08:38AM

I heard that the alleged "victim" is a real winner.....

Posted by: What? ()
Date: February 12, 2014 08:44AM

Presumably you mean that in a sarcastic way. If you have details, please explain. From what I have read the case seems very shaky and I am having difficulty figuring out how this guy ended up in jail. What is the problem that you are alluding to with the victim in the case?

Posted by: She sounds like a bitch ()
Date: February 12, 2014 09:28AM

Nothing I have read so far has definitly convicted this guy. It sounds like this bitch really needed a reality check, and stalked this guy until he was married, then spoke up in an attempt to ruin his life. So far it is a she said he said, and there is nothing of value here.
"The victim had testified during Summers' trial last April that on one night in 2009 while she was dating Summers, he had grabbed her arm, twisted it around her back and handcuffed her. He then forcibly anally sodomized her, despite her pleas for him to stop, she said. The victim said that she had not reported the attack, which took place in the Manassas area, for two and a half years out of fear that Summers would retaliate.". Were is the evidence, she is just talking out of her ass, is a percieved victim's testimony enough to convict. I really have no simpithy for her, as she continued to seek a relationship with him, even after they ended it. She reported nothing until he was in another serious relationship, and only after he was married did she launch a complaint. This should have been an open and shut case, of dumb bitchery

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: February 12, 2014 10:47AM

I agree, Craig was rail-roaded by lack of evidence. Hopefully he went deep and hard in her!

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.