HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Date: April 01, 2013 04:09PM

Article from Washington Post Online today...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/surveillance-video-shows-suspect-in-springfield-gropings/2013/04/01/0c40ddc4-9aec-11e2-9bda-edd1a7fb557d_story.html?wpisrc=nl_buzz

If you recognize the bastard, out him.

Si reconoce el hijo de puta, identifiquelo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Poor Qaulity ()
Date: April 01, 2013 04:24PM

That's impressive video. I'll be sure to keep my eye open for a white guy in a jacket and jeans. I'm not even sure the guy has a nose or not.

Why does all surveillance video look like it from a 1920's movie reel?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Someone has to know... ()
Date: April 01, 2013 06:00PM

The 11 sec video will get this groper . If it were a neighbor of mine, I'd recognize the hat and persons walk.

Family members and close acquaints of the groper will realize who the sickie is.



-------------------------
> Article from Washington Post Online today...
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/surveilla > nce-video-shows-suspect-in-springfield-gropings/20 > 13/04/01/0c40ddc4-9aec-11e2-9bda-edd1a7fb557d_stor > y.html?wpisrc=nl_buzz
>
> If you recognize the bastard, out him.
>
> Si reconoce el hijo de puta, identifiquelo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Rocket 69 ()
Date: April 01, 2013 07:08PM

Is this really a big deal? The way some women dress they deserve a hand up their dresses once in awhile

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: jpe ()
Date: April 01, 2013 07:21PM

The video helps,the cops just have to narrow down the 60,000 illegals in springfield that match the description

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: April 01, 2013 07:31PM

Another savage beast of Springfield, best of luck. Have fun at Monticello Apartments and those other wonderful spots down in there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: April 01, 2013 07:58PM

Book him Danno!
Attachments:
gc.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: 3cLu6 ()
Date: April 01, 2013 08:08PM

And now we know homegoods only has one low quality camera in the entire store. First camera phone had better image quality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 02, 2013 08:13AM

BUMP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Lordy ()
Date: April 02, 2013 09:30AM

3cLu6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And now we know homegoods only has one low quality
> camera in the entire store. First camera phone had
> better image quality.

My first webcam had better resolution.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Go Groper GO! ()
Date: April 02, 2013 09:37AM

Lordy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 3cLu6 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And now we know homegoods only has one low
> quality
> > camera in the entire store. First camera phone
> had
> > better image quality.
>
> My first webcam had better resolution.

Security Camera requirements:

1. Black and white - check
2. Super-grainy 200 x 100 resolution - check
3. 5 FPS - check

The funny thing is if this guy stops now then they will probably NEVER catch him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Now and Then ()
Date: April 02, 2013 09:43AM

Poor Qaulity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's impressive video. I'll be sure to keep my
> eye open for a white guy in a jacket and jeans.
> I'm not even sure the guy has a nose or not.
>
> Why does all surveillance video look like it from
> a 1920's movie reel?

He's blurry, like bigfoot... that's what makes him scary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 02, 2013 09:45AM

Go Groper GO! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lordy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 3cLu6 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > And now we know homegoods only has one low
> > quality
> > > camera in the entire store. First camera
> phone
> > had
> > > better image quality.
> >
> > My first webcam had better resolution.
>
> Security Camera requirements:
>
> 1. Black and white - check
> 2. Super-grainy 200 x 100 resolution - check
> 3. 5 FPS - check
>
> The funny thing is if this guy stops now then they
> will probably NEVER catch him.


just like the rapist last year. Guy tried grabbing a kid and two women and nobody even cares about it now that he stopped or moved on.............

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Now and Then ()
Date: April 02, 2013 09:55AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go Groper GO! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lordy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 3cLu6 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > And now we know homegoods only has one low
> > > quality
> > > > camera in the entire store. First camera
> > phone
> > > had
> > > > better image quality.
> > >
> > > My first webcam had better resolution.
> >
> > Security Camera requirements:
> >
> > 1. Black and white - check
> > 2. Super-grainy 200 x 100 resolution - check
> > 3. 5 FPS - check
> >
> > The funny thing is if this guy stops now then
> they
> > will probably NEVER catch him.
>
>
> just like the rapist last year. Guy tried
> grabbing a kid and two women and nobody even cares
> about it now that he stopped or moved
> on.............


This is sad but true, while there are cops working these cases well after they leave the public eye, the higher level guys just pray if they can't capture the suspect, that someone else in some other town will or they get arrested for something else. The sad truth is, that alot of these creeps slip through in one place only to (hopefully) get caught in another place. Let's just hope this guy slips up and law enforcement is able to get a break in the case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 02, 2013 11:09AM

Hopefully they will send out some gropable UC police chicks to try n tempt him.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: He will grope some more ()
Date: April 02, 2013 06:43PM

This sick groper will continue to feel women.
I hope they put decoy females in his neighborhood

Surprised that no one has ratted him out yet
>
> The funny thing is if this guy stops now then they
> will probably NEVER catch him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: maybe nobody knows ()
Date: April 02, 2013 11:09PM

He will grope some more Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This sick groper will continue to feel women.
> I hope they put decoy females in his neighborhood
>
> Surprised that no one has ratted him out yet
> >
> > The funny thing is if this guy stops now then
> they
> > will probably NEVER catch him.

I doubt that this guy is telling all his buddies that he's a groper...but if he is, then I don't see him getting away with it, somebody's conscience will catch up eventually I hope

Options: ReplyQuote
Franconia District Commander: No Groper Incident in Springfield Since Community Meeting
Posted by: Neighborhood Watch ()
Date: May 22, 2013 07:27AM

Franconia District Commander: No Groper Incident in Springfield Since Community Meeting
Captain Jim Baumstark spoke with members of the Citizen Advisory Committee at their monthly meeting Wednesday evening.
http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/franconia-district-commander-no-groper-incident-in-springfield-since-community-meeting

At Wednesday's Citizen Advisory Committee meeting, Captain Jim Baumstark — commander for the Franconia District Police Station — said there have been no reports of serial groper incidents in the greater Springfield area since the community meeting in March.

Baumstark said this does not include the incident that happened in Kingstowne in late March, which he emphasized once again is unlike the serial groper's M.O. in the Springfield incidents. Police are still actively looking for the suspect in the 24 incidents reported since early September.

Multiple patrol units are still focusing on the areas where incidents have occurred in Springfield. Baumstark said they are also still investigating the cases of a possible copycat in Lorton.

For similar incidents in different areas, including Arlington and D.C., Baumstark said officers with the Franconia District have traveled to those stations to ask questions only to find they're not related to the assaults committed in Springfield.

More Franconia District Crime and Information

In Franconia District officer news, Erica Webb recently became the new bike team lieutenant. With the weather warming up, residents should expect to see the bike team throughout the district more often.

---

Officers with the Franconia District recently arrested suspects in multiple burglaries in the area. Earlier this week, kids broke into a residence in the Kingstowne area while the homeowner was present. The resident called the police and officers arrived while the kids were still in the home.

On Wednesday, the bike team stopped a man in the Springfield area to find he was in possession of expensive Coach bags. The suspect told police that he purchased the bags at Macy's. After officers warned the man that they can check surveillance cameras at the department store to verify his story, he admitted to taking the bags from a nearby residence.

The suspect directed officers to the residence where he took the bags, and upon their arrival, they found three more people breaking into the same residence. The owner of the home had recently died.

Baumstark said as the weather gets warmer, police may see an increase in motorcycle thefts. He said he couldn't express more how important it is to lock up all vehicles. Baumstark explained to the CAC members that about 80 percent of burglaries and larcenies are from unlocked cars.

MPO Jim Reid said sports bikes are the type of motorcycles most criminals target because Harley Davidson motorcycles are heavier and hard to lift into a van.

FCPD also mentioned that by leaving their cars unlocked, residents are inadvertantly increasing the drug issues in the area. Most of the time when criminals take GPS systems or other electronics from unlocked vehicles, they trade it for drugs, police say.

Burglaries at Radio Shack

FCPD has noticed multiple Radio Shack locations in the region have been robbed, including locations in Fairfax, Loudoun County and Maryland. Suspects are breaking into the stores and taking high-priced items.

Someone recently broke into the Radio Shack in Kingstowne, but police say the manager had high-priced items such as iPods and iPads, locked away and the suspect was unable to take any of the items before fleeing the scene.

Save the Date

FCPD will focus on its "Click it or Ticket" initiative from May 20 to June 2. Police advise drivers to buckle up, not only during this time period, but every time they get behind the wheel.

Also, DWI checkpoints will be set up in the Franconia District May 24 and July 27.


Credit Raytevia Evans
Attachments:
518c82027fbc947aad421fd8485055ce.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: ?????????????????????????????? ()
Date: May 23, 2013 08:03AM

Video please. I love free porn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: Captain Video ()
Date: May 23, 2013 08:07AM

?????????????????????????????? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Video please. I love free porn.


It's right here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nJK_E7cS_Bs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Groper Caught on Surveillance Video
Posted by: john Eck ()
Date: July 28, 2013 03:41PM

As I see it Illegal is illegal A law is a law.
if you get caught speeding you get a ticket Stop the BS, enforce the rules.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******    **    **  **     **  ********  ******** 
 **    **   **   **    **   **   **    **  **       
 **         **  **      ** **        **    **       
 **   ****  *****        ***        **     ******   
 **    **   **  **      ** **      **      **       
 **    **   **   **    **   **     **      **       
  ******    **    **  **     **    **      **       
This forum powered by Phorum.