HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 12
Boosterthon at White Oaks - Sickening
Posted by: WO Parent ()
Date: March 12, 2013 10:41AM

The White Oaks PTA is using Boosterthon Fun Run for a major fundraiser, where kids are asked to "run laps" for school donations. Sounds nice, but they don't let on that the Boosterthon company keeps 48% of all money collected. The PTA says that it's "still better than other fundraisers" because others take more of the profit. The problem with that reasoning is that NOTHING IS BEING SOLD here. No wrapping paper or Entertainment books or anything that has a cost associated. It is simply an exploitation.

Also, Boosterthon employees are allowed to come into the classrooms and disrupt math, social studies, language arts to continue pressuring students to participate and give out plastic POS prizes to those who do. The VA State PTA guidelines on fundraising are very much stretched (see #5).
http://www.vapta.org/content/virginia-pta-position-fundraising

If you want to donate money to White Oaks, donate directly to the PTA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Boosterthon at White Oaks - Sickening
Posted by: Boosterthon ()
Date: March 12, 2013 11:07AM

I'm a parent of an elementary student at FCPS. Our school held a boosterthon in the fall and everyone was VERY impressed with the results. The school raised more money than at any other fundraising event in the past. The boosterthon event itself was very professionally managed and impressive in its scope. Sure they keep a percentage of the money collected, but it's still a better value than all other options to raise substantial funds.

Regarding disrupting classes: you need to initiate a dialogue with the boosterthon folks instead of taking this to this forum and claiming it's "sickening". The boosterthon folks will be more than happy to explore other options to distribute the prizes (through the teacher for example) with only very limited class disruption.

Before calling something "sickening" in front of an entire community of Fairfax parents, please get all your facts straight.

Our school will continue to host boosterthons given the impressive results the first time around. We'll make a few tweaks the next time, but otherwise the event was a resounding success.

Posted by: Jess1 ()
Date: March 12, 2013 11:21AM

OP, panties in bunch? That being said, "raising $$$" in FFaX county schools? Here's a tip: cut the flippi'n staff/admin bloat & spread the millions around instead of having 7 year olds pimping sh***y wrapping paper...

Posted by: Boosterthon is awesome ()
Date: March 12, 2013 11:32AM

Boosterthon is a wonderful organization. Yes they have costs which must be met but they give their clients an outstanding value. My kids private school has used them many times and they raised $11,600 for a student who needed a liver transplant but had no health insurance. Boosterthon is very effective at what they do.

Date: March 12, 2013 11:41AM

You know what's even more AWESOME??? It's that boosterfiddle types can rush onto websites and gush about JUSTHOWFRIGGENAWESOME boosterclusterf&&k IS!!!

Date: March 12, 2013 11:59AM

I am also a parent at White Oaks and would like to know what facts are not straight above? Is it not accurate that Boosterthon takes 48% of all donations? Is it not accurate that their take is not mentioned to well-meaning parents who think their money will actually go to the school? A quick google on "boosterthon scam" shows that everyone who works for Boosterthon says the exact same thing that you said... "Sure they keep a percentage of the money collected, but it's still a better value than all other options to raise substantial funds..." But you didn't explain how is it a better "value" when the students are not selling anything that has a cost associated with it.

Here's a really good value: Have a school-led "fun run". It would take about 3 volunteers to distribute a memo and pledge form, and 100% of all donations would go to the school. It would cost maybe in the $100s range for materials, rather than the thousands that Boosterthon is taking from uninformed donors.

I have already initiated a dialogue with WO about the DAILY class disruption. My aim here was to reach more parents to let them know that half of their donations are going to the Boosterthon company. And that Boosterthon is disrupting class time that our taxes have paid for.

Yours without the sanctimony,
WO Parent

Posted by: To WO Parent ()
Date: March 12, 2013 08:30PM

WO Parent - have you attended a Boosterthon event at another school? Did you compare it with a "fun run"? Having seen both, they're not even in the same league!

Boosterthon will organize everything. That means t-shirts for the kids, prizes, website for donations, communications, staff. On the day-of, lots of staff (I'm talking 20+ people) will show up to help setup the run; they'll have the track all setup, music, an announcer. That will generate a lot more money compared to a fun-run, with more money for the school even after boosterthon's cut.

At the end of the day, is this not about getting money FOR THE SCHOOL/KIDS! Who cares if boosterthon is lining their pockets, our school gets thousands of dollars in the process! Sure boosterthon is for-profit; if they've figured out a way to generate thousands for public schools while making a profit - how is that a bad thing??? Is a fun run somehow "morally" better because no-one enriches themselves in the process???

Posted by: DY3kC ()
Date: March 12, 2013 08:46PM

52% return is a good. Quit bitching OP. Next time get off your fat ass and raise some money. It's called being proactive.

Date: March 12, 2013 08:55PM

Watch out!

We got a badass over here!

Posted by: I love Boosterthon ()
Date: March 12, 2013 09:06PM

I'd much rather pay for a healthy fun run for my kids then feel pressured to buy cheap chocolate or overpriced popcorn. Boosterthon is a great event and they teach self esteem and anti bullying.

Be at the event and you'll see what I'm talking about. And these guys earn every penny they're paid.

Posted by: Principal ()
Date: March 13, 2013 06:55PM

I love Boosterthon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd much rather pay for a healthy fun run for my
> kids then feel pressured to buy cheap chocolate or
> overpriced popcorn. Boosterthon is a great event
> and they teach self esteem and anti bullying.
>
> Be at the event and you'll see what I'm talking
> about. And these guys earn every penny they're
> paid.

And the kickbacks ain't bad either!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 13, 2013 09:55PM

@OP - sounds like Booster, Inc has been talking to you all day, right?

all I know is that an anon parent telling the truth and HONESTLY proud of what Boosterthon has dont for their school wouldnt be so shy about putting out the schools name now, would they?

yep, very interesting thread read. The responses generated have told me alot about Booster Inc, indeed - thanks for the heads up, OP

Posted by: messacan ()
Date: March 13, 2013 10:05PM

Boosterthon is awesome Wrote:
> Boosterthon is a wonderful organization. Yes they
> have costs which must be met but they give their
> clients an outstanding value. My kids private
> school has used them many times and they raised
> $11,600 for a student who needed a liver
> transplant but had no health insurance.
> Boosterthon is very effective at what they do.

A kid with no heath insurance? the student needs to change his/her name to Pedro or maria. Problem solved.

Date: March 13, 2013 11:23PM

"they teach self esteem and anti bullying"

But hey, we'll just give out some more Visas for Middle East/Asians to handle the jobs Fairfax kids are too stupid to do...

Posted by: Another WO Parent ()
Date: March 14, 2013 10:14AM

OP - My kid goes to WO and was very excited about the run today. Try to relax and have a drink or something. What is the BFD?

Posted by: xGCEK ()
Date: March 14, 2013 10:26AM

So, you think Boosterthon should do all this shit for your kid's school for free?

Wake up you dumbfuck libs.

Date: March 14, 2013 11:23AM

Of the several teachers and staff that I've spoken with at WO, none are thrilled by Boosterthon. But their pep rally tactics definitely work on those who never stop to question anything.

'Another WO Parent', I wonder if our kids are in the same class!! I am happy that your child is excited to run for Boosterthon. I am quite relaxed, thank you for the condescension.

Date: March 14, 2013 11:30AM

"So, you think Boosterthon should do all this shit for your kid's school for free?"

No, most of us think that the school should focus on reading, writing, and cypher'n, w/less "boosters/selfesteem/antibullying BS"

Posted by: WOP ()
Date: March 14, 2013 12:08PM

xGCEK Wrote:

>
> Wake up you dumbfuck libs.

Thanks for such an insightful, well thought-out comment.

Posted by: HVES ()
Date: March 14, 2013 12:42PM

The Boosterthon Team was at my kid's school last month, and I too think they did a great job motivating the kids.

OP-
do you expect these guys to work for free? The core guys are at the school for the entire week. Who do you think runs their website? I guess that's free too, since you don't actually see the monkeys coding the page and taking your credit card information when you make your donations.

Posted by: agnostique ()
Date: March 14, 2013 12:56PM

Actually, the kids have to round up pledges for donations. Boosterthon doesn't really do all that much.

It'd be interesting to find out how much of the costs (the 48%) go to the administrative overhead. A lot of these charities are very top-heavy in compensation.

Posted by: Another WO parent... ()
Date: March 14, 2013 01:29PM

I too have a child at WO. I, personally, did not do any fund raising, nor did I donate any money for this 'fun run', but that was because I never look in my kids backpack, so I don't notice the notices that they send home from school.

Anyway, to the folks who are bitching about interrupted class time... shut the fuck up! Seriously. School has to be fun once in a while too. They are KIDS. Kids who need recess and play time and fun things to do. And to the poster who complained about the anti-bullying BS? You are just sour because YOUR kid is probably the bully. But that's ok. We will see him/her at the JDC just down the road in Fairfax city when they are in middle/high school.

Posted by: Who Am I To Question Anything ()
Date: March 14, 2013 02:02PM

I must be in the "those who never stop to question anything" camp. Boosterthon was at Navy Elementary last fall. I donated, helped my kid line up pledges, and never gave it a second thought. The kids seemed to really enjoy it. My child still wears the t-shirt now and then and talks about how many laps he ran. Net donations to the PTO were more than double the net donations from the previous year's PTO-run donation-based fund raiser; and the PTO provided us with a detailed breakdown of how the funds would be spent - all ultimately benefiting the kids.

Boosterthon took a cut but the PTO also DOUBLED its net profit from the previous year's fund raiser. You're not going to get those results with some hacky 3-volunteer-organized fundraiser.

Date: March 14, 2013 02:27PM

"We will see him/her at the JDC just down the road in Fairfax city when they are in middle/high school."

Doubtful, as mine are all working adults w/real jobs. Unlike say, the cupcake sellers & coffee shop wankers from today's FCPS...

Posted by: Another WO Parent ()
Date: March 14, 2013 08:11PM

WO Parent Wrote:
> Of the several teachers and staff that I've spoken
> with at WO, none are thrilled by Boosterthon. But
> their pep rally tactics definitely work on those
> who never stop to question anything.
>
> 'Another WO Parent', I wonder if our kids are in
> the same class!! I am happy that your child is
> excited to run for Boosterthon. I am quite
> relaxed, thank you for the condescension.

Not being condescending WO Parent just saying. What grade is your child in? My son came home today with a t-shirt signed by all the other kids and said he had a great time. Just don't see it as "sickening" since the kids have fun and it does make money for the schools. They are a business just like any other company and have overhead, employees, benefits, etc to pay. Libtards just don't get it, no offense!

Posted by: Smells ()
Date: March 14, 2013 10:13PM

Some serious shilling going on in this thread. lol

Posted by: eagle64 ()
Date: March 15, 2013 12:29AM

@Smells: I agree wholeheartedly. The first thing I did when I started to read this forum was do as the OP did: Google "Boosterthon scam". If indeed Boosterthon takes 50% of the proceeds, then the lazy parents should get off of their fat asses and volunteer to do their own version of a fun run or similar fundraiser that actually ensures that the donations go to the school---not to some money hungry promoters such as Boosterthon! Who in their right mind would donate if they were fully informed that only 50% of the funds donated actually went to the school.

Posted by: Pay D. Piper ()
Date: March 15, 2013 01:01AM

eagle64 Wrote:
> Who in their
> right mind would donate if they were fully
> informed that only 50% of the funds donated
> actually went to the school.

Not that they are in their "right mind", but tons of parents in this area, unfortunately, would rather turn over 50% of the potential take on a fundraiser than have to volunteer even an hour of their own time to conduct anything similar to what this company is doing.

I am a volunteer for a youth sports organization in which parents would rather pay a $100 non-volunteer fee (soon to go up to $200) rather than volunteer to work in the snack bar for two hours on one weekend over the course of an entire season.

We are living with "Generation Me" raising all of the 5-15 year olds around here.

Posted by: That's a shame ()
Date: March 15, 2013 01:18AM

Lots of PTAs do their own "fun run" fundraiser and keep 100% of the proceeds, even getting local stores to donate bottled water, bananas, and muffins for the end of the run. It's not that hard people! Get out and donate a little time. You might even enjoy it.

Date: March 15, 2013 07:59AM

Smells Wrote:
> Some serious shilling going on in this thread. lol

I know, right? And what's REALLY funny is how many other parents I'm telling about this WHO HAVE NO IDEA BOOSTERTHON IS TAKING HALF THE MONEY!

full disclosure: one of my kids did boosterthon this year and I had no idea what I THOUGHT,FELT,WAS LEAD TO BELIEVE was a full donation to the school was in REALITY, going to Booster, Inc.

SO I get what OP's saying. I dont know if I'd call it a "scam" per se..................but it does feel like a rip-off looking at it in retrospect.

Date: March 15, 2013 08:01AM

Another WO Parent Wrote:

> Not being condescending WO Parent just saying.
> What grade is your child in? My son came home
> today with a t-shirt signed by all the other kids
> and said he had a great time. Just don't see it as
> "sickening" since the kids have fun and it does
> make money for the schools. They are a business
> just like any other company and have overhead,
> employees, benefits, etc to pay. Libtards just
> don't get it, no offense!
Attachments:
spidey asshole.jpg

Posted by: amazed ()
Date: March 15, 2013 11:23AM

Every year, my kids Great Falls-area elementary school solicits direct donations from the parents. 600 kids, so figure maybe 400 families total. They raise $25K, which is a joke. That means that the average donation is about $60. This is from families living in lots of $1.5M homes, but can't be bothered to even give $100 on average to their kids schools, something their kids will directly benefit from.

I know someone will troll about already paying taxes, but the reality if you want the nice traveling programs and other stuff that the PTA pays for, you are going to have to open your wallet.

These fundraising companies have their place, and might be good for causes that are maybe a little remote to people. But, this is your kids' school! They go every day. YOu should not need a fund raising company for that.

Posted by: justin beaver eater ()
Date: March 15, 2013 11:36AM

Jess1 Wrote:
> OP, panties in bunch? That being said, "raising
> $$$" in FFaX county schools? Here's a tip: cut the
> flippi'n staff/admin bloat & spread the millions
> around instead of having 7 year olds pimping
> sh***y wrapping paper...

If they got rid of all the usless admin jobs the place would be twenty million in the black. Nearly everyone at the FCPS HQ is related by blood or marriage to someone else in the place. Nepotism run wild there. Ever been in the place? Just hundreds of people walking the halls joking around and drinking coffee. Almost the entire staff was on Facebook or shopping Amazon on the county computers most of the day. Those that were not doing that were on their Iphones.

dude's so stupid he thinks FCPS is in a Starbucks LoLz
Date: March 15, 2013 11:58AM

justin beaver eater Wrote:
................. Ever been in the place? Just
> hundreds of people walking the halls joking around
> and drinking coffee. Almost the entire staff was
> on Facebook or shopping Amazon on the county
> computers most of the day. Those that were not
> doing that were on their Iphones.\

this is because you were at a MALL not a SCHOOL, dumbass o_0

Posted by: wo parent ()
Date: March 15, 2013 06:05PM

Agree. Fundraising should NOT be done during school time. Totally inappropriate. Our kids should not be used for fundraisers. Against VA PTA guidelines.

Posted by: FCPS legal staff ()
Date: March 16, 2013 09:45AM

The biggest advantage of using Boosterthon or another legitimate fund raising company is that they are bonded and insured. The county will be held harmless in most cases should anything go wrong during a fundraising event. Boosterthon employees go through the same background check that school employees do, this helps keep out the sex offenders.
It's kind of a sad reality of the times we live in. We are looking at a ban on bake sales now as well. The letter of the law already states that no food can be offered to students or employees that has not been prepared by a licensed and insured food service provider.

Posted by: Stop asking me for $$ ()
Date: March 16, 2013 02:38PM

I pay a ton in taxes. I am sick of writing a check each month to my kids school for more BS crap. Enough!

My wallet is now closed to FCPS!

Posted by: OH HI! reality calling ()
Date: March 16, 2013 03:26PM

Stop asking me for $$ Wrote:
> I pay a ton in taxes. I am sick of writing a check
> each month to my kids school for more BS crap.
> Enough!
>
> My wallet is now closed to FCPS!

Oh i am sorry to burst your bubble but if you are a US citizen you are one of the least taxed citizens of any industrialized nation. The taxes you pay are the biggest bargain you will ever receive in your lifetime. So stfu and keep those checks flowing into the FCPS and take some time to thank God that you were born in this country.
Attachments:
tax rate.gif

Posted by: top 1% ()
Date: March 16, 2013 06:38PM

Please! Gatehouse should stop wasting our taxpayer money. Asking little kids to pony up money every month in wealthy Fairfax Co. should be a crime.

Posted by: Uggh! ()
Date: April 03, 2013 05:57PM

We did Boosterthon last year--right before SOLs! I'm not a fan of the SOL tests but the pressure to pass them is there. For an entire week, class was interrupted with the garbage. Two weeks later, the SOL tests were given. Also, we were told that money would go to build some playground in Guatemala but other than a quick mention in the beginning, nothing else was ever said. Even Sally Struthers would send you a picture of the poor children from Ethiopia that you were "adopting." We didn't even get that!

Posted by: chuch charles ()
Date: April 03, 2013 06:04PM

top 1% Wrote:
> Please! Gatehouse should stop wasting our taxpayer
> money. Asking little kids to pony up money every
> month in wealthy Fairfax Co. should be a crime.

Ever been to Gatehouse, its like a family reunion. Everyone employed there seems to be related to everyone else. Lots of people roaming the halls very little work getting done. The place is very lavish, far too lavish for a government office building.

Posted by: James ()
Date: September 06, 2013 11:33AM

Fundraising is great, however, why in the hell am I supposed to feel good about 50% of every dollar that being used for costs and profit for a private company??? What is the difference of my intent between me donating $10 and having $5 go towards the school or me simply walking into the school and writing them a check for $5??? Or maybe I could donate the full $10 to the school and they get even more. Companies like BOOSTERTHON piggie back off those who think they are helping out 100% when in fact they are only helping the cause by 50%.

Why should I "overspend" simply to have some company profit off the backs of those who think majority of there money goes towards that just cause? It's stupid! I

Posted by: James ()
Date: September 06, 2013 11:33AM

Fundraising is great, however, why in the hell am I supposed to feel good about 50% of every dollar that being used for costs and profit for a private company??? What is the difference of my intent between me donating $10 and having $5 go towards the school or me simply walking into the school and writing them a check for $5??? Or maybe I could donate the full $10 to the school and they get even more. Companies like BOOSTERTHON piggie back off those who think they are helping out 100% when in fact they are only helping the cause by 50%.

Why should I "overspend" simply to have some company profit off the backs of those who think majority of there money goes towards that just cause? It's stupid!

Posted by: FCPS Parent ()
Date: September 06, 2013 11:54AM

James - how many parents you think would be willing to give $5 or $10 to the school, without anything in return - no prizes, no fitness program, no character development. If you think you can get 70-80% of your school to donate that way, then good on you, and you don't need Boostherthon.

If you think parents are more likely to donate if the kids are actually excited about a fitness program, get to learn about character development such as anti-bullying and on top of that earn prizes (albeit pretty crappy ones) - then Boosterthin can't be beat.

Sure they take 50% - but have you seen the amount of resources they throw at the event? There will be organizers, t-shirts, speakers, prizes, etc. There's no way your school could put together such an event, even if you took 50% of what was donated to cover your costs.

Posted by: this is a scam ()
Date: September 06, 2013 12:08PM

This is a scam, just like the French company that makes the turf and the "Varsity" company that has a monopoly on cheerleading.

The schools should ban these people-they are making money off of the schools.

As far as anti-bullying, the way to deal with that is to have the bully put on a platform and beaten senseless. Then do the same thing to the bully's parents.

Posted by: Dingleberry Democrat ()
Date: September 07, 2013 03:14PM

OH HI! reality calling Wrote:
> Stop asking me for $$ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I pay a ton in taxes. I am sick of writing a
> check
> > each month to my kids school for more BS crap.
> > Enough!
> >
> > My wallet is now closed to FCPS!
>
>
> Oh i am sorry to burst your bubble but if you are
> a US citizen you are one of the least taxed
> citizens of any industrialized nation. The taxes
> you pay are the biggest bargain you will ever
> receive in your lifetime. So stfu and keep those
> checks flowing into the FCPS and take some time to
> thank God that you were born in this country.

This is a retarded use of that chart. It shows taxes as a portion of GDP, not income. That said, so what's your point? That the citizens of those nations are too stupid to question why they're slaves to their governments?

OH HI! reality calling: please go get a plastic bag, put it over your head and tie it tight. You'll be doing all of us a favor.

Posted by: Boosterthon = SCAM ()
Date: September 07, 2013 03:30PM

Boosterthon is like the calls you get for the police fund and so on. Very little, if any money goes to the cause, most if not all goes to Boosterhon and the hustlers making the police fund calls.

The people running Boosterthon should be tarred and feathered. Very nice lesson for the students.

Posted by: PTO Member ()
Date: September 13, 2013 11:46AM

This link provides information that may be useful to those parents and educators trying to convince schools they should not permit organizations like Boosterthon around their children: http://fundraisingaps.wordpress.com/

I realize you are not in GA, but I think you'll find much of the material would be relevant for your own struggles with your schools on this issue. It helped me rid my children's school of this type of fundraising activity and I don't live in GA either.

Good luck!

Posted by: Outside Opinion ()
Date: September 27, 2013 02:12PM

If you take a second to look at the actual company - they are doing more than just fundraising for your school. The entire vision is based around developing "leadership, character, and fitness". You may be one of the parents out there that are actually teaching those things to your kids - but I personally work with elementary-high school age kids and know there are FAR to many parents that do not teach any of those things to their kids.
I also personally know some of the employees and they are people of some of the highest integrity standard that I know. They genuinely care about working with kids on these things and making a difference in their lives as opposed to just raising money.
I'm sorry if this is not what you see on your end.

Posted by: Boosterthon = Fail ()
Date: September 27, 2013 02:28PM

Outside Opinion Wrote:
> If you take a second to look at the actual company
> - they are doing more than just fundraising for
> your school. The entire vision is based around
> developing "leadership, character, and fitness".
> You may be one of the parents out there that are
> actually teaching those things to your kids - but
> I personally work with elementary-high school age
> kids and know there are FAR to many parents that
> do not teach any of those things to their kids.
> I also personally know some of the employees and
> they are people of some of the highest integrity
> standard that I know. They genuinely care about
> working with kids on these things and making a
> difference in their lives as opposed to just
> raising money.
> I'm sorry if this is not what you see on your end.

The "leadership, character, and fitness" supposedly offered by Boosterthon are nothing but a smokescreen. Schools do some of this, the whole Boosterthon model is to take a percentage of the fundraising. See this for what it is, people, a scam and hustle.

Boosterthon should be banned from Fairfax, plain and simple.

Posted by: w o Parent ()
Date: September 27, 2013 06:36PM

Outside Opinion Wrote:
> If you take a second to look at the actual company
> - they are doing more than just fundraising for
> your school. The entire vision is based around
> developing "leadership, character, and fitness".
> You may be one of the parents out there that are
> actually teaching those things to your kids - but
> I personally work with elementary-high school age
> kids and know there are FAR to many parents that
> do not teach any of those things to their kids.
> raising money.
> I'm sorry if this is not what you see on your end.

How is scamming your grandparents out of money that they think is actually going to your school building character? How is a stupid photo-op clusterfuck of a "run" around a tiny ring developing fitness? It's all hype and a LOT of pressure on the kids to sell sell sell. Busting in on classroom time (my kid's math class got interrupted for a solid week) to pressure them to sell more. Integrity my ass. I don't have to "take a look at the actual company" (WTF does that mean, look on the internet?) to see how they work, I saw it first-hand.

Posted by: thisiscrazy ()
Date: September 27, 2013 08:07PM

Our school does a fun run organized by a few parents. Parents AND teachers pitch in the day of to provide snacks and patrol the route. It's a fun, team-building morning that raises a lot of money, all of which goes to the school.

Seriously, I know everyone is busy, but you don't need "professionals" to run one of these things.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 27, 2013 11:37PM

> -----
> check
> > Enough!
> >
>
>

Yea. USA is between Korea and Chile. what does that tell you about your graph ?

You have no idea what taxes are being included, who pays them, who gets the GDP the % is speaking of, if they are spent directly, how much of either is recycled debt, and so many other things.

Here's another clue. The standard of living in Australia, for the whole population not just the rich, is way higher than USA according to the CIA world factbook: what i mean is when listed they are not "just one country apart" - far from it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2013 11:40PM by svennestle.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: September 28, 2013 10:28AM

FCPS Parent Wrote:
> James - how many parents you think would be
> willing to give $5 or $10 to the school, without
> anything in return - no prizes, no fitness
> program, no character development. If you think
> you can get 70-80% of your school to donate that
> way, then good on you, and you don't need
> Boostherthon.
>

You are looking at it the wrong way.

Boosterthon may be a wonderful company that gives real value for what it does and brings in more money than other activities. I also have no problem with a business making money off of schools. Enough other businesses are doing it. However if Boosterthon had to be up front with donors about the amount of the "donations" they keep, what do you think that would do to the amount of those donations? Even if disclosure is made to the students who are soliciting the donations (which I doubt), do you think the kids are going to retain and pass on this information when they solicit donations? And what do you think is the expectation of the people making those donations?

You can argue how is that different than those wrapping paper sales or girl scout cookies where the school or local troop ends up with 25% of the cut, or less. One major difference is that with wrapping paper sales or girl scout cookies the "donors" know they are getting something for their money, even if it is overpriced. They also have the option of helping out the organization by not purchasing items and instead making a donation. On events like fun runs few if any donors are actually thinking they are getting anything for the money they are giving. I suspect if you told these donors that they could 1) donate through the Boosterthon or 2) donate separately to the PTA, most potential donors would choose the latter.

Posted by: eKphW ()
Date: September 28, 2013 12:25PM

Outside Opinion Wrote:
> raising money.

Then they should get jobs as elementary school teachers.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: September 28, 2013 06:46PM

Going back to the threads about Brett Davenport, Meade, and helicopters. They are far more interesting.

Posted by: yeah999 ()
Date: September 29, 2013 05:10AM

Boosterthon is a scam. Our school went to a straight donation fundraiser and brings in far more $$ than we made on the boosterthon after their cut.

Posted by: Ban Boosterthon ()
Date: September 29, 2013 10:09AM

I say write to the school board, let Tammy Kaufax, Ilryong Moon, David Velkoff, Patty Reed, and Ryan McElveen know that this is intolerable. Boosterthon needs to be banned and there needs to be an investigation of possible kickbacks to school employees who approve the Boosterthon events.

Pretty soon, Fairfax will as corrupt as Nigeria.

Posted by: Prove It ()
Date: September 29, 2013 11:13AM

Doubtful - but put your money where your mouth is: show us your PTA budget for the year you ran Boosterthon and for the year you did not run it. Your budget should be online if you run any kind of decent PTA, so that should be easy for you to link to. Ball's in your court...

yeah999 Wrote:
> Boosterthon is a scam. Our school went to a
> straight donation fundraiser and brings in far
> more $$ than we made on the boosterthon after
> their cut.

Posted by: yeah999 ()
Date: September 29, 2013 06:06PM

wow i didn't realize we had boosterthon management checking this site! welcome!

i don't believe i ever said i run the pta. what i said is that your pet program is a scam.

brought in mid 30k's with boosterthon. direct donations brought in low 30k's last year. difference is, with boosterthon you greedy fucks took a 48% cut.

thus, we fired your sorry asses. the proof is in the fact that your program won't be back. have a nice day!

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: September 29, 2013 06:21PM

Ban Boosterthon Wrote:
> I say write to the school board, let Tammy Kaufax,
> Ilryong Moon, David Velkoff, Patty Reed, and Ryan
> McElveen know that this is intolerable.
> Boosterthon needs to be banned and there needs to
> be an investigation of possible kickbacks to
> school employees who approve the Boosterthon
> events.
>
> Pretty soon, Fairfax will as corrupt as Nigeria.

However, most likely without people blowing up or attacking colleges, as there aren't as many muslims here, and the ones here, are grateful to be away from even worse shit holes

Posted by: Prove It ()
Date: September 30, 2013 09:53AM

Not associated with Boosterthon at all... but we do run it at our school and it gets rave reviews and parents and students alike.

I am VERY doubtful of your 30K number for in-house fundraising. Assuming a large elementary school of 1000 kids, you're saying every single kid gathered a $30 donation from their parent. You're saying families with two kids donated $60 directly to your PTA, and you had NO fundraising costs! That also assumes 100% participation (you'd be lucky to break the 50% threshold in my experience).

Our most successful in-house fundraisers NET $5K max, and that's why Boosterthon works well for us - not much work required and we make $40K+ that goes back directly to the school to fund programs that help ALL kids.

Sure there's some minimal instructional time being taken away from the kids, and there's some nagging about prizes and pledges. But when the end result is $30K that can go back to enriching our kid's education, it's well worth it.

yeah999 Wrote:
> wow i didn't realize we had boosterthon management
> checking this site! welcome!
>
> i don't believe i ever said i run the pta. what i
> said is that your pet program is a scam.
>
> brought in mid 30k's with boosterthon. direct
> donations brought in low 30k's last year.
> difference is, with boosterthon you greedy fucks
> took a 48% cut.
>
> thus, we fired your sorry asses. the proof is in
> the fact that your program won't be back. have a
> nice day!

Posted by: Boosterthon is Hated Everywhere ()
Date: September 30, 2013 01:19PM

Even in Georgia, almost as bad as Texas when it comes to football and related crap:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/alpharetta-ga/TVBT0QPP6DL4FM3BN

Get a clue, Boosterthon needs to go.

Posted by: A Participant Parent ()
Date: October 01, 2013 04:17PM

Have you ever researched how much proceeds the school gets from other fund raisers? Do any of the other fundraisers have a company that has done all of the marketing, developing, creating and collection for you? I have participated in a variety of fundraisers with my school. At best, most of the fundraising companies such as cookie dough sales, wrapping paper sales and the likes, offer the school 40%. Thays right. That means the Otis Spunkmyer companies keep 60%. And the PTA are the ones that have to coordinate the time for the parents to come by the school to pick up the wares. Ad our school has given so called POS prises for those types of fundraisers also. S before you go bad mouthing this organization, try to understand that they actually are teaching our children life lessons during those silly little pep talks. The children take away lessons on not bullying and helping friends out. Its not all about running around and making sales. Also, how many of your friends have wriiten flat checks to the school for donations that would be 100% going directly to the school? I bet not many.

Posted by: lolatuall ()
Date: October 01, 2013 04:26PM

Wjy do u all bring politics into this

Posted by: get a life ()
Date: October 01, 2013 04:27PM

48% to get the kids to run around a little and give a little speech is just ridiculous.

What are the qualifications of the Boosterthon people? Next to none-soccer moms and PTA members.

The fundraising system is broken, as are the schools. The millions they are spending on turf, for example, could be used to fill any gaps that Boosterthon claims to help.

Boosterthon is an exploitative scam, right up there with the Church of Scientology.

Posted by: Curmudgeon ()
Date: October 01, 2013 05:06PM

I am VERY doubtful of your 30K number for in-house fundraising. Assuming a large elementary school of 1000 kids, you're saying every single kid gathered a $30 donation from their parent. You're saying families with two kids donated $60 directly to your PTA, and you had NO fundraising costs! That also assumes 100% participation (you'd be lucky to break the 50% threshold in my experience).

by all means, then, do what works for you.

our target goal is $80 per kid in straight donation. it's a decently-well off school (i don't want to identify it specifically on the internet). i'd say your numbers are probably pretty close -- participation is extremely good.

pta voted overwhelmingly to fire the boosterthon guys in favor of straight donation, which requires utterly minimal administrative costs.

Posted by: For the Kids ()
Date: October 01, 2013 10:09PM

A Participant Parent Wrote:

> before you go bad mouthing this organization, try
> to understand that they actually are teaching our
> children life lessons during those silly little
> pep talks. The children take away lessons on not
> bullying and helping friends out.

If you want to protect your kids from harassment and bullying, a good place to start is to make sure Boosterthon, and organizations like them, are ousted from your school.

Boosterthon pits the kids against each other and threaten to humiliate children that do not win the pledge competitions. In my children's school, the Boosterthon reps threatened to humiliate the boys by making them wear tutus or play with Barbie dolls, if they lost the pledge competition against the girls. I initially thought this was just an isolated incident or just a rouge Boosterthon rep who made an error. Turns out this is part of their training (at "Boosterthon University"). They have a menu of humiliation tactics they threaten the kids with to "encourage" them to get pledges. It's sickening.

Please look into this company. You will discover what I did and hopefully will do right by your kids and not allow these predators anywhere near your children! Children should not be subjected to these people and their damaging tactics.

Posted by: Just visiting from S. Carolina ()
Date: October 03, 2013 04:37PM

You have some real psyschological issues. Seek help immediately!

Posted by: YourName ()
Date: October 03, 2013 04:51PM

Jess1 Wrote:
> OP, panties in bunch? That being said, "raising
> $$$" in FFaX county schools? Here's a tip: cut the
> flippi'n staff/admin bloat & spread the millions
> around instead of having 7 year olds pimping
> sh***y wrapping paper...

I'd be interested to see where this staff/admin bloat that you're talking about is. Classes are filled to capacity in most schools right now- if anything more teachers are needed.

Posted by: Just visiting from S. Carolina ()
Date: October 03, 2013 05:08PM

just one of several posts from Jess1: You know what's even more AWESOME??? It's that boosterfiddle types can rush onto websites and gush about JUSTHOWFRIGGENAWESOME boosterclusterf&&k IS!!!

In reading your posts I sense a great deal of hostility coming from your narrow-minded, bigotted remarks. What next with your ranting and raving? Perhaps the "n" word? And they say that folks from South Carolina are rednecks. If what I've read in this forum doesn't scream of "low class, poor white, trailer trash rednecks", then nothing does. I am embarrassed for the elementary school mentioned in this forum. Shame on all of you foul-mouthed hateful people. Just to think that this site was "designed to IMPROVE communication among residents of the county". No, I am NOT a liberal!

Posted by: Bye Bye Boosterthon ()
Date: October 03, 2013 07:47PM

Just visiting from S. Carolina Wrote:

> In reading your posts I sense a great deal of
> hostility coming from your narrow-minded, bigotted
> remarks. What next with your ranting and raving?
> Perhaps the "n" word? And they say that folks from
> South Carolina are rednecks. If what I've read in
> this forum doesn't scream of "low class, poor
> white, trailer trash rednecks", then nothing does.
> I am embarrassed for the elementary school
> mentioned in this forum. Shame on all of you
> foul-mouthed hateful people. Just to think that
> this site was "designed to IMPROVE communication
> among residents of the county". No, I am NOT a
> liberal!

Wow, it sounds like someone is really frustrated about being outed for what they really are. What did you think would happen? You bully kids and you don't expect the parents of those kids to be ticked off? Did you think we would never figure it out? It had to happen eventually. Just be glad you managed to make as much money off our kids as you did. Time to take your ball and go home now. Bye, bye.

Posted by: Mia ()
Date: October 07, 2013 08:19PM

As a public school teacher I read these posts and were sickened by the use of disgusting language, racial slurs and horrible insults. Maybe many of you are the reason why our children lack social skills, bully each other and are poor students--they have parents who are ignorant and hateful.

We are bringing it to our school for the social skills and teamwork they promote. It is badly needed....why....read many of these posts.....thrilled I don't teach in Fairfax. Pathetic.

Posted by: mark j ()
Date: October 07, 2013 08:23PM

Maybe if the schools stayed WITHIN budget, y'all wouldn't have to be bustin' y'all's asses to raise money.

you know the MONEY WILL NOT BE WELL SPENT ANYWAY..

get your kid to classes NOT humping a few bucks!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Bye Bye Boosterthon ()
Date: October 08, 2013 07:32PM

Mia Wrote:

>
> We are bringing it to our school for the social
> skills and teamwork they promote. It is badly
> needed....why....read many of these
> posts.....thrilled I don't teach in Fairfax.
> Pathetic.

We are in agreement that it's a good thing you do not teach in Fairfax. What teacher in his/her right mind would advocate bringing a private fundraising agency into a school to teach anything of importance? If social skills and teamwork are skills deemed to be lacking in our schools, I'm all for teaching them. However, a skilled teacher should do it. Why would I want some Boosterthon employee that works on commission (and is there solely for the purpose of raising money) to teach my child social skills and teamwork?

BTW, I'm also hopeful you don't teach English, based on the grammar in your post.

Posted by: Background checks ()
Date: October 08, 2013 09:30PM

I am more worried about what background checks are being done on these scam companies who are on school grounds.

Posted by: eagle64 ()
Date: October 08, 2013 10:28PM

@ Bye Bye Boosterthon: Amen!!! To hell with any lazy-ass PTA that would even consider Boosterthon!

Posted by: FCPS teacher III ()
Date: October 10, 2013 08:36PM

Oh really now. If this thread goes on much longer are we going to accuse the Boosterthon people of the Lindbergh kidnapping?

Yeah, Boosterthon gets a big cut. It's not 50%, but it's close to it. That's a lot of money.

At the same time, the Boosterthon people do a very good job. They're prepared, professional, get the kids fired up, do good character education lessons, don't intrude much on the instructional day, and they bring in piles of money. It's a first class organization.

Every PTA or PTO that's looked at this often chooses the Boosterthon because even after their cut the school still gets a pile of money. Selling wrapping paper, ice cream, pizzas, asking for donations--none of the other stuff rakes in the cash like the Boosterthon. In fact, none of them even come close.

Posted by: sorry, no more Boosterthon ()
Date: October 10, 2013 10:58PM

They are idiots not to have kept this quiet. Now that everyone knows what a scam it is, it is over and done with.

If it is a first class organization, so is the Ku Klux Klan.

Posted by: I think I've Been Scammed ()
Date: November 01, 2013 02:44PM

I just read on another forum that Boosterthon includes a stipulation in their contract that 48% of any funds received by the PTA within months of the fundraiser must be given to Boosterthon. So, even funds contributed by parents directly to the PTA go, in part, to Boosterthon. Is that true?

I contributed directly to the school and would be upset to learn Boosterthon received 48% of that money.

Posted by: Section_8_Sharon ()
Date: November 02, 2013 09:30PM

> -----
> check
> > Enough!
> >
>
>

So what's your point?

Just because a bunch of other countries pay too much doesn't mean we need to.

I mean your point is tantamount to the old saying about somebody jumping off a bridge and you following.

If there's one ranking where we should be, it's this one for sure.

Posted by: Herb ()
Date: January 10, 2014 09:13PM

I won't get into the pros/cons or positives/negatives of Boosterthon. I'll just say that I think our company has a program that can likely raise more money, is more meaningful, and costs much, much less than Boosterthon (nowhere near 48%). I'll let anyone reading this that wants to, check us out and judge whether our program is a "good fit" for their school. Although our company is based near Charlottesville, we have worked with school all over the country. We take the school families through a pledge-driven fundraising event, but instead of walking/running/jogging, the event culminates with a Meal Packing Event where your students will pack 10,000 meals for the "food insecure" in your community. Bottom line: likely raise more, definitely keep a much larger percentage, and have your children serving the less fortunate in your community by feeding the food insecure. Check us out at: http:helpinghandsfighthunger.com (if you want, fill out the form and download our brochure). Thanks for checking out Helping Hands Fight Hunger. Best Regards, Herb Rawling, President.

Posted by: All of them are SCAMS ()
Date: January 10, 2014 09:41PM

Boosterthon, Adopt-a-Turf, Helping Hands, all of them are scams. They put money in someone's pocket, plain and FUCKING SIMPLE.

Given the current budget crisis, these things will all vanish as schools are forced to implement austerity measures, and no one will have any time for these self serving scams.

Posted by: mylost ()
Date: January 28, 2014 11:29AM

Our school is having a Boosterthon in the spring, and while I'm not thrilled about them taking 48%, I want to see how much our school can earn from this fundraiser. I volunteered to co-chair a 5k run for our school. The problem is not one person got off their ass to say they would help. Schools have Boosterthon come in to their school because people like the ones on this board saying it's sickening, terrible, etc are the ones that don't get off their ass and complain about everything the school does. These are the same people that never do anything, at all but complain ABouT EVERYTHING DONE!!

Posted by: boosterthon = evil and greedy ()
Date: January 28, 2014 01:23PM

The mere fact that boosterthon bullies kids should be more than enough for FCPS to ban them completely and forever. Now that we know that FCPS is dumb enough to hire felons, who knows the backgrounds of these boosterthon people?

Posted by: McCartheeee ()
Date: January 28, 2014 07:10PM

y keeps 48% of all money collected. The PTA says that it's "still better than other fundraisers" because others take more of the profit

if you take off your sunglasses and read the federal code 501c dummy you'll see there are like 1000 agencies right near you doing far worse: and it will effect the kids allot worse, the spending on chinese breakables and luxuries and no town factory in sight

------------------------------------
skip VA code and fx schoos, go to fairfax code you'll see they use tax money to fund green cards over denizens and protect and house them even though they are paid - this while falsely prosecuting hard working honest denizens in fear of fairfax bitch. and the bitch got paid fro writing up the false document which can't pass VA law or consittution muster if ever examined.

Posted by: Previous Boosterthon Emplyee ()
Date: February 19, 2014 08:56PM

For those of you who feel Boosterthon employees bully your students into getting pledges for "YOUR" school, I would encourage you to run your own "fun run" and provide the same amount of profit Boosterhon does for you. And please remember to not encourage the kids at all in getting pledges. No reminds or letters home. If you are capable of doing all of this and raising more money than we do, then I truly applaud you.

For those who question the right in 48% retention, I would like to remind you that EVERY STUDENT, even the kids who do not take the original information home, gets a lap counting jersey and participates in the Fun Run as well as any classroom reward the Boosterthon team encourages teachers to provide. Meaning if three students get pledges and each a goal, the entire class is rewarded. Again if you can name a fundraiser that provides for every student. Please instruct me to their website. About compensation, you are all far from what we receive. Let's just say your first year is a 10 month contract at half the current poverty level. The money is spent extremely wisely and used to provide the absolutely Best and Profitable experience for not only your students but the students to come!!

On a final note, parents please understand that this is their job. Like most of you who have jobs, we, including me when I was with Booster, have pride in the quality of work our names are attached to. So if you want to bash the character of the men and women who encourage your kids to treat each other fairly with respect and dignity, make sure you are doing the same thing for yourself!! This company was founded and family morals and continues to run like a family runs!

Ps. Not only did we encourage them to help their school, but I personally pledge over $300 to students because their parents refused to participate in a profiting fundraiser. Just a Heads up, magazine sales only give back 30% to YOUR school. By all means go with them so Boosterhon can help a school that needs it!

Posted by: plzzzz ()
Date: February 19, 2014 09:24PM

Shut up

Posted by: Fuck Sally Foster ()
Date: February 19, 2014 09:31PM

WO Parent Wrote:
> The White Oaks PTA is using Boosterthon Fun Run
> for a major fundraiser, where kids are asked to
> "run laps" for school donations. Sounds nice, but
> they don't let on that the Boosterthon company
> keeps 48% of all money collected. The PTA says
> that it's "still better than other fundraisers"
> because others take more of the profit. The
> problem with that reasoning is that NOTHING IS
> BEING SOLD here. No wrapping paper or
> Entertainment books or anything that has a cost
> associated. It is simply an exploitation.
>
> Also, Boosterthon employees are allowed to come
> into the classrooms and disrupt math, social
> studies, language arts to continue pressuring
> students to participate and give out plastic POS
> prizes to those who do. The VA State PTA
> guidelines on fundraising are very much stretched
> (see #5).
> http://www.vapta.org/content/virginia-pta-position
> -fundraising
>
> If you want to donate money to White Oaks, donate
> directly to the PTA.

Ah no, no, no. No more selling wrapping paper, cookie dough, crappy gifts, Entertainment books. Especially in the elementary schools. Hate that shit.

One school basically did Boosterthon a couple years ago then completely ripped off their idea and ran it themselves and kept all the money. The trick to have an active PTA and a parent base that will get off it's fucking ass to help.

Posted by: Fuck Boosterthon ()
Date: February 19, 2014 10:26PM

Boosterthon bullies the kids who don't produce. Boosterthon is child abuse for their own profit.

Boosterthon should be outlawed.

The schools need money, this is true, and the people behind Boosterthon are making money because of it-and bullying innocent children.

If the schools continue to use Boosterthon, the school board needs to be replaced with people who see Boosterthon for the horrible thing that it really is.

Posted by: I FUCKING AGREE ()
Date: February 20, 2014 07:55PM

Fuck a Boozerthon.
My kid is in scholl to learn reading, writing, rithma-fuckin-tick, and some fancy talk Poe or Shakespear. I don't need him sellin bras or kettle korn like a damn carnie. He gonna be brought up like a god damn Ameri-fuckin-can.
I served this country like all people did. We dont ewant this stuf in our dam state. Make money like a man, not havin our kids do this illegal thing. It will lead to heroin and you can never ever come back from that.

Posted by: maker of observations ()
Date: February 21, 2014 01:58PM

On Boosterthon's site, in the "our team" section, no names are listed except for some people who liked Boosterthon.

Who is behind this scam? Why do they fear to put their names in the public eye?

Fairfax schools should put a permanent ban on Boosterthon until there is complete disclosure of who is behind it. To say nothing of a standing ban on their bullying of kids who don't bring in enough money.

Posted by: brokedad ()
Date: March 24, 2014 12:21AM

Don't think that 48% (+$2000) you are paying them covers everything. Our school still had to solicit parents to help count pledges, work the event, etc. For the kind of money they made off with, we shouldn't have needed a single parent or teacher to work the event.

would be slightly less peeved if they advertised from day one the % that went to the school but that is very hush hush as they know people won't donate if they know that. (And don't think you can just write one directly to the PTA because if it comes within a certain time period of the run, they're still taking their 48%).

Posted by: NewHorizon ()
Date: May 06, 2014 02:15PM

" (And don't think you can just write one directly to the PTA ...)"

Apparently not true. I donated directly to the PTA during the Fun Run at our school (not White Oaks) with instructions that 100% go the PTA. They accepted and sent a thank-you note. Did our PTA violate some Boosterthon contract?

FCCPTA and VAPTA online guidelines talk about exemplifying community standards. Is the part about not being transparent about the 48% exemplary? This is what we're teaching our kids?

Anyway, can y'all just imagine the outrage if somebody were to post a picture on Facebook showing rows of kids seated at tables in a gymnasium manning telephones with the caption, "Our kids fund-raising for our PTA with 48% going to Boosterthon Enterprises of Atlanta, GA."...? This aspect is effectively hidden, however, since the kids actually call from home.

So anyway, here's something...

FCPS regulation 1370.6(VII)(F)(2) states (caps mine), "TELEPHONE SOLICITAION BY STUDENTS FOR FUND-RAISING ACTIVIES IS PROHIBITED. This is not intended to prohibit students from contacting friends and relatives by telephone to ask

From an Email I got from the VA PTA: "... the PTA cautions against fundraising activities that use children directly in ways that could be considered exploitative, and I think 'manning the phones' is too direct and on the wrong side of the grey line of appropriate activity, and something we want to stay away from."

I'm bringing these things up at my next PTA meeting and we'll see what, if anything, happens.

Posted by: Boosterthon Mystery Man ()
Date: May 06, 2014 07:45PM

Boosterthon's web sites lists very little information about the company. Why is that, what are they hiding?

I suspect if the right rock is turned over, there's something very unpleasant underneath it…

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: May 06, 2014 11:14PM

That why I support Boobsterthon instead. All dads get a free bus ride to West Virginia and half of the lap dance proceeds are sent back to FFC.

Posted by: NewHorizon ()
Date: August 27, 2014 10:46AM

So I attended my local PTA meeting (not at White Oaks) and asked, "What would be the downside of proactively informing contributors that 52% of their donations go to the PTA?"

Answer from the PTA prez: "We'd have fewer donations."

This, dear readers, is the moral compass being passed down to the next generation.

Posted by: Jesus loves the Boosterthon ()
Date: October 06, 2014 02:39PM

According to the internet (which never lies, right?) -- The annual revenue of Booster Enterprises is $14.9 million.

That's money people think they are donating to schools but is actually going to a for profit organization which then funnels some money to Christian ministries:

"Q: How does Boosterthon use their cut of the pledges?
A: Of the total money raised, we use our portion to cover expenses for the program, such as lanyards, prizes, shirts, keeping our website up, etc. After the expenses are covered, we then use the profits to turn around and do a summer mission trip."

Posted by: Better idea ()
Date: October 06, 2014 02:54PM

Let's do a boobsterthon instead. Make the moms run 35 laps while the dads watch for a small price? The fatties will get some exercise and the rest of them will provide entertainment.Kids miss no class. Everyone wins.

Posted by: Sketchy Sam ()
Date: October 06, 2014 03:27PM

Boosterthon only lists a sketchy address and no phone number at all. Who runs this crappy outfit? The fact that they are allowed into our schools makes me really angry. The school board is very evasive about this.

What is being hidden?

Pages: 1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 12

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.